Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/20/2013, 6:06 pm

Buenos wrote:Yes, Glee loves it's "hurdles" for it's couples.

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised that for the season premiere they are having Kurt and Blaine kiss, usually they space those M/M PDA's later in the season.
I am surprise, but not pleasantly Surprise, Mainly because Blaine has done nothing to earn Kurt's trust back at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 6:17 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised that for the season premiere they are having Kurt and Blaine kiss, usually they space those M/M PDA's later in the season.
I  am surprise, but not pleasantly Surprise, Mainly because Blaine has done nothing to earn Kurt's trust back at all.
However Kurt being able to demonstrate PDA's is always good in my book. coool 

Glorfindel wrote:I really don't think that Chris has that much influence on the showrunners that he can singlehandedly decide whether or not Blaine and Kurt will get back together. And I also don't think that he can freely speak against it if he does not agree with the writers.
To me it sort of a moot point whether Chris agrees with the writers or not. He's paid to act with the script he's given. Once in a while, he will question things that the writers do, such as always having Kurt take the high road. He loathed the whole Sebastian slushying tape evidence, he didn't mince words on that. But he's not stupid, he can't do that too often.

Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others as long as it works for his character.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/20/2013, 6:18 pm

I agree. It's very bold of them to do a same-sex kiss in the first episode, especially their precarious spot with viewers.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/20/2013, 6:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Chris looks d*mn fine. aa54 

ColdFlame96 wrote:Okay, you know I've been thinking about that kiss since I saw the video last night. Now I know some of you have resigned yourselves to the fact that Klaine are back together, but what if they're not? Remember I Do? And how Kurt basically just said they were friends with benefits? Now I'm not saying that the same thing is happening this time, but I am saying that we shouldn't jump to conclusions. I'm not going to clutch at straws and say it's a dream sequence, but what if it's just a way for Kurt to get closure? Like, he even admitted that he wasn't over Blaine when he started Adam, and what if this is just a way to get rid of any lingering feelings so he can finally move on? Now let's be real: I don't trust the writers, but I do trust Chris. And like someone mentioned before, Chris really cares about Kurt and he always speaks up if there's something that he doesn't like or if it doesn't narratively make sense for his character. Also, think about this: I bet you that maybe at week, at most has passed since the regionals episode when Kurt clearly, bluntly, and casually said they weren't a couple. I highly doubt his feelings could've changed that much in this short of a time span.
I really don't think that Chris has that much influence on the showrunners that he can singlehandedly decide whether or not Blaine and Kurt will get back together. And I also don't think that he can freely speak against it if he does not agree with the writers.
There is only so much shading he can do, and by the way they are pimping and trolling this storyline now by these very convenient 'fan' spoilers I think Chris is under very strict instructions what he can and cannot say about Klaine in season 5.

My hunch is that Klaine does get back together but there is a catch, like Blaine overstepping by proposing.
Maybe not, but Chris and other cast members have mentioned that the writers will ask them for opinions, like how they think their characters would react in certain situations.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/20/2013, 6:24 pm

Buenos wrote:Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others  as long as it works for his character.  
I don't think Chris is the anti-Klainer that some people think he is. I think he's sort of neutral about it. I think is main concern is like the rest of ours and he just wants what's best for Kurt.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/20/2013, 6:26 pm

Buenos wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I  am surprise, but not pleasantly Surprise, Mainly because Blaine has done nothing to earn Kurt's trust back at all.
However Kurt being able to demonstrate PDA's is always good in my book.  coool 

Good point. Although I wish it was with Adam. Not cheater blamer done nothing to earn Kurt's trust back Blaine

Glorfindel wrote:I really don't think that Chris has that much influence on the showrunners that he can singlehandedly decide whether or not Blaine and Kurt will get back together. And I also don't think that he can freely speak against it if he does not agree with the writers.
To me it sort of a moot point whether Chris agrees with the writers or not. He's paid to act with the script he's given.  Once in a while, he will question things that the writers do, such as always having Kurt take the high road.  He loathed the whole Sebastian slushying tape evidence, he didn't mince words on that.  But he's not stupid, he can't do that too often.  

Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others  as long as it works for his character.  
Good points.  I am just sick of Klainers or most likely  Blaine stans  always seems to get what they want.:angry: :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/20/2013, 6:28 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others  as long as it works for his character.  
I don't think Chris is the anti-Klainer that some people think he is. I think he's sort of neutral about it. I think is main concern is like the rest of ours and he just wants what's best for Kurt.
Chris may not be anti Klainer, but doubt he is for it either.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/20/2013, 6:28 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 33 Tumblr_mru9v8UAeW1qe476yo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 33 Tumblr_mru9v8UAeW1qe476yo2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 33 Tumblr_mru9v8UAeW1qe476yo3_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 33 Tumblr_mru9v8UAeW1qe476yo4_1280
Although I'm still not totally convinced by these pants, actually I'm unsure about the combination of camo pants + purple shirt, I can't deny his asset looks awesome.

Last edited by brisallie on 8/20/2013, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 6:28 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Maybe not, but Chris and other cast members have mentioned that the writers will ask them for opinions, like how they think their characters would react in certain situations.
People love to point out how Chris insisted for Prom Season 2 that Kurt decide for himself to march back into the Prom. Apparently an earlier draft had Blaine persuading Kurt to go back and face those who had voted him Prom Queen. Chris basically said "hell no, Let Kurt decide for himself".

So to them it's "proof" Chris always gets what he wants. Of course all the times the writers don't take his suggestions we'll never hear about it.

Chris bitches, for example, that he wishes Kurt could get snarkier with characters like Santana but RM tells him that Kurt must take the high road. Rolling Eyes 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 6:32 pm

The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

I mean give me a break, giving it to Perez Hilton?

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/20/2013, 6:34 pm

I just hope Kurt does not apologize to Blaine for not being there 24/7 and Blaine had a right to cheat on him. If that happens I will be beyond angry.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/20/2013, 6:35 pm

Buenos wrote:The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

Perez Hilton is scum. Why would they associate with that?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 6:38 pm

If they keep the kiss in the episode and don't replace it with a hug.

I already mentioned before that in the premieres of both seasons 3 and 4 there was a big Klaine moment (Blaine transferring to McKinley and Blaine sending Kurt to New York) and both times they hugged, not kissed.

If I'm not mistaken a (male) same sex kiss warrants a special warning on an episode of a 'family' tv-show in America, right?
I may be wrong, but would Fox really risk putting a warning at the beginning of their seasons' premiere (a season already weakened before it even starts) that might make some of their viewers decide not to watch? I don’t think so: they haven’t done so before and I doubt they will do it now when ratings are dropping.

So (if I’m right) the kiss basically was nothing more than Klainer spoiler bait. And this means that they let Chris and Darren film a kiss that TPTB already know won’t be used in the show.

ColdFlame96 wrote:Maybe not, but Chris and other cast members have mentioned that the writers will ask them for opinions, like how they think their characters would react in certain situations.
And that worked so well for Chris and Kurt in seasons 3 and 4?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/20/2013, 6:48 pm

Umm I've no words. After seeing that Perez has written about the kiss, it seems to me like they're getting what they want and is PUBLICITY. Once again, want it or not, Chris's image has been used to promote Glee.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 6:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Perez Hilton is scum. Why would they associate with that?
Because a significant portion of what happened yesterday was a planned PR stunt. Perez and JJ are frequent channels for Fox/Glee PR.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 7:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

If they keep the kiss in the episode and don't replace it with a hug.

I already mentioned before that in the premieres of both seasons 3 and 4 there was a big Klaine moment (Blaine transferring to McKinley and Blaine sending Kurt to New York) and both times they hugged, not kissed.

If I'm not mistaken a (male) same sex kiss warrants a special warning on an episode of a 'family' tv-show in America, right?
I may be wrong, but would Fox really risk putting a warning at the beginning of their seasons' premiere (a season already weakened before it even starts) that might make some of their viewers decide not to watch? I don’t think so: they haven’t done so before and I doubt they will do it now when ratings are dropping.

So (if I’m right) the kiss basically was nothing more than Klainer spoiler bait. And this means that they let Chris and Darren film a kiss that TPTB already know won’t be used in the show.?
http://www.popsugar.com/Chris-Colfer-Darren-Criss-Kissing-Set-Glee-31166516

The kiss is being spoiled in a lot of entertainment websites, it's part of a concentrated marketing effort by Glee. Love it or hate it, it's obvious to me they are pushing a Klaine kiss actually happening for the season premiere.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 7:09 pm

DEFINITELY a PR move.

Oh look, how cute. They released HQ photos of the kiss itself to these sites!! Yeah, all of this was totally an accident.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 7:12 pm

^Wow, I didn't expect that, tbh. ohmy 
They are really pushing it, aren't they? Well, anything for ratings, I guess?

Btw: I don't 'mind' a Klaine kiss in the show if it's appropiate in their storyline, same sex equality et all. I just think the storyline sucks, lol. fanny2 

More news:
Apparently they are shooting the Prom today, and Chris is there on set in a suit.
So Klaine at Prom it is, yay. dryy 

(Will they make Blaine Prom King so Kurt can watch him dance with the Prom Queen? Or will thye make Blaine Prom King so he can recline a dance with the Prom Queen to dance with Kurt instead? You know: rehash that storyline again, only this time with Blaine winning while Kurt lost the first time? Good grief.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/20/2013, 7:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Wow, I didn't expect that, tbh. ohmy 
They are really pushing it, aren't they? Well, anything for ratings, I guess?

Btw: I don't 'mind' a Klaine kiss in the show if it's appropiate in their storyline, same sex equality et all. I just think the storyline sucks, lol. fanny2 

More news:
Apparently they are shooting the Prom today, and Chris is there on set in a suit.
So Klaine at Prom it is, yay. dryy 

(Will they make Blaine Prom King so Kurt can watch him dance with the Prom Queen? Or will thye make Blaine Prom King so he can recline a dance with the Prom Queen to dance with Kurt instead? You know: rehash that storyline again, only this time with Blaine winning while Kurt lost the first time? Good grief.)
Or maybe it's like someone earlier said: maybe it's Tina's dream. And in Tina's dream, Kurt would be there because he's her "rival". Good grief.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 7:15 pm

AnneNeville wrote:DEFINITELY a PR move.

Oh look, how cute. They released HQ photos of the kiss itself to these sites!! Yeah, all of this was totally an accident.
Exactly. Those are the photos the on-site photographer takes.

I don't mind Chris being used in marketing, just wish they would put him more on my TV screen.Razz 

For marketing they always seem to go back to Jane, Lea and Chris for the big guns.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 7:19 pm

Folks, at least Kurt is on our TV screens for the first two episodes more than a cameo.

Yes we bitch but there is positive news here, any Chrs/Kurt is GOOD Glee. Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/20/2013, 7:20 pm

Speaking of PRmove, have anybody here seen the facebook site? Guess who's is been used to promote Glee? Chris.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 7:25 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:DEFINITELY a PR move.

Exactly.  Those are the  photos the on-site photographer takes.

I don't mind Chris being used in marketing, just wish they would put him more on my TV screen.Razz 

For marketing they always seem to go back to Jane, Lea and Chris for the big guns.
I don't mind the PR. It's the trolling of the fandom 24 hours beforehand that gets me.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 8/20/2013, 8:43 pm

brisallie wrote:

Umm I've no words. After seeing that Perez has written about the kiss, it seems to me like they're getting what they want and is PUBLICITY. Once again, want it or not, Chris's image has been used to promote Glee.
I was talking about this with my parents over dinner, that here we are more than a month before the premiere and they're spoiling THIS NOW?

But I realized, what is it doing? Even though WE hate it and the Klainers love it, IT'S STIRRING SHIT UP WITH BOTH SIDES and the fandom in general... IT'S CREATING BUZZ!

And Ryan Murphy is notorious for wanting to create buzz/attention, regardless of its nature. And going by past instances, follows the adage: "Any publicity is good publicity"

And look at tumblr, twitter, lj, etc... He has riled the fanbase for both good and ill depending on one's perspective. We're talking about Glee.

And odds are even some of us who are furious about these spoilers will still watch the premiere to see how it actually plays out. To see if Kurt is still free or returns to being klained to Blaine.

Win/win for Ryan.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next