Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  ColdFlame96 6/27/2013, 1:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:I just got banned from the GF again. Rolling Eyes

Why do they come here to spy then report me when all I was doing was telling the truth?

If anyone of you spies are reading this, enjoy your power trip while it lasts, once Glee is gone you can't ban anyone from that forum as it won't exist.

I did not say anything on that forum to cause a banning. I rarely post.

This is so pathetic it is laughable.

I got banned too. What did you say? All I said was that Heroes wasnt a great duet because their voices didnt mesh well.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/27/2013, 1:21 am

I have not Been to the Glee Forum even just to read posts in a long time. I think the last time I was at Glee Forum was the middle or end of season 4.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2013, 1:57 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Why do they come here to spy then report me when all I was doing was telling the truth?

If anyone of you spies are reading this, enjoy your power trip while it lasts, once Glee is gone you can't ban anyone from that forum as it won't exist.

I got banned too. What did you say? All I said was that Heroes wasnt a great duet because their voices didnt mesh well.

Nothing as I haven't posted in over a week on that forum.

I was only in the Chill thread saying nice things over a week ago. And alerted them about Chris's solo album petition was moved and I was thanked by a mod on there then that is the last thing I posted. So, they can't have banned me for anything I said there as I never mentioned Blaine or
Glee or criticised anyone.

I was LuvHummelberry on there.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/27/2013, 2:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I was only in the Chill thread saying nice things over a week ago. And alerted them about Chris's solo album petition was moved and I was thanked by a mod on there then that is the last thing I posted. So, they can't have banned me for anything I said there as I never mentioned Blaine or

His can someone report you for what you say on a whole other site? Especially if you have a different name. I mean, fuck, if that's the case, I probably got banned for all the shit I say on tumblr.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2013, 3:14 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

His can someone report you for what you say on a whole other site? Especially if you have a different name. I mean, fuck, if that's the case, I probably got banned for all the shit I say on tumblr.

That is the only thing I can think of why I was banned.

They hate you criticising about their precious Blaine.

Or they have decided to ban all Kurtisies and Chris fans so we no longer have a voice on that forum. I am just speculating as this isn't fact.

I wonder if anyone has been banned?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/27/2013, 3:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

That is the only thing I can think of why I was banned.

They hate you criticising about their precious Blaine.

Or they have decided to ban all Kurtisies and Chris fans so we no longer have a voice on that forum. I am just speculating as this isn't fact.

I wonder if anyone has been banned?

Marie and Arina both still go on sometimes and I think they're the only ones.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/27/2013, 3:28 am

You guys have done it all wrong! I have a username and only vote on stuff. I've never said anything there so I haven't done anything wrong. I'm a silent Kurt minion, just the type they like! Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/27/2013, 3:29 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I got banned because i told that dude that they are just a bunch of dictators, but i think he just couldn't handle the truth.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/27/2013, 3:42 am

Seriously, GF is developing a dictatorship-style of epic proportions. I don’t have an account and never will have (I’d be banned within seconds, I assume). Also anyone with a bit of Glee knowledge it aware that GF is a Blarren-fan-pandering website which actively prohibits any critical thinking and different opinions. They do everything but represent the fandom. They are just tiny minions to have an unwarranted power complex.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 6/27/2013, 6:32 am

The thing is, they're definitely not doing their cause any favors by trying to shut up critical voices on the GF. This kind of behavior only makes the negativity grow and search for an outlet elsewhere. And the more the negativity gets bottled up, the more it'll explode once it's found a way to. Forums most unrestrictedly critical of Blaine/Darren maybe wouldn't even exist if the Blaine/Darren stans on GF and like-minded boards hadn't made it their mission to harass and ban everyone disagreeing with them. I'm sure a lot of negativity against Blaine/Darren in general (on tumblr, twitter etc.) wouldn't exist without his fan's blatant and obnoxious idol worshipping combined with their disrespect towards other performers and their fans.
It must make them furious that they can't restrict the whole internet according to their cultish rules, so they are getting all the more desperate trying to keep up the unopposed glorification of their wannabe-idol in the small GF-bubble they have left.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/27/2013, 6:51 am

E!Online is being their usual obnoxious, gross, opportunist and dumb fangirl again:

Gay TV Couples' Weddings We Want to See: Modern Family's Mitch and Cam, Glee's Kurt and Blaine and More!
by Tierney Bricker

What better way to celebrate the overturning of the Defense of Marriage Act than with a gay TV wedding? With lots of them!(---)

Glee's Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss): "If that's an engagement ring, my answer's yes." Hey, Kurt's already said he'd be willing to swap vows with his well-gelled other half…even if they aren't technically a couple at the moment. But we have a feeling these two will eventually say "I do" by series' end, with one of them walking down the aisle to an instrumental version of "Teenage Dream," obviously.

E!Online

So:
1) They quote a cut scene as actual canon.
2) They 'forgot' that since that cut scene a lot has happened between Klaine, including the simple fact that Blaine cheated on Kurt!
3) Klaine is not only 'technically' not a couple anymore, they have not been a canon couple since the beginning of last season. It seems that Blaine is not the only one who is not listening to whatever Kurt says: "We're not a couple".
4) Kurt has another boyfriend now.
5) Teenage Dream as a Klaine wedding song? After 4x04's association with that song?
6) And way classy E!, riding on the waves of the celebration of a real lives changing historical moment for real LGBTQ couples by promoting several disfunctional fictional tv couples to get hits on your tacky site.

(BTW: the comments..... )badday

beamantifana  paulytronco  sadicaorageux2ijuta  nowee  brikwol  smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanieeee 6/27/2013, 7:59 am

Feel free to delete this/ban my account if you wish (I'm not here to cause trouble)

Simply letting you know anyone that was banned was done so because of this rule:
"People found to be bashing/being negative about GF or its users on any other websites may be warned or banned. If such instances are considered very serious, a ban might become effective immediately and without giving the user a chance to adapt their behavior."

Nothing to do with any opinions you might hold about the show or the cast. Bashing GF or its members off site will result in a ban. The same has happened to Samcedes, Wemma and Finchel shippers. And if you are a member of GF and you see someone bashing you or someone else on Twitter, Tumblr etc then they will also be banned.

- Stephanie

Stephanieeee
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2013, 8:25 am

Stephanieeee wrote:Feel free to delete this/ban my account if you wish (I'm not here to cause trouble)

Simply letting you know anyone that was banned was done so because of this rule:
"People found to be bashing/being negative about GF or its users on any other websites may be warned or banned. If such instances are considered very serious, a ban might become effective immediately and without giving the user a chance to adapt their behavior."

Nothing to do with any opinions you might hold about the show or the cast. Bashing GF or its members off site will result in a ban. The same has happened to Samcedes, Wemma and Finchel shippers. And if you are a member of GF and you see someone bashing you or someone else on Twitter, Tumblr etc then they will also be banned.

- Stephanie

I was not bashing anyone but telling the truth how I was treated in the Klaine thread how I was suddenly ignored, same in the Klaine spoiler thread.

I did not name names and I do not post blogs on my tumblr page except for the one yesterday about the politics in my country which many misinterpretted as sexist when it was not.

So, is this the same for Blaine ships or do they get free reign, because if so that is discrimination
as they are allowed to write their opinions and others aren't, and not what a public forum should be. It should be for anyone who is fan of the show to discuss or criticise fairly about the show or character just so long it is what is shown in the show or it is that interpretation. Because if not they are taking others right for freedom of speech in a public forum.

A forum is meant to be fun, to be able to state your opinion, to have a discussion.

And the Glee Forum is not fun anymore.

Do you think it is fun when stans insult Kurt or Chris, or anyone but not Blaine or Darren and they do nothing, they don't ban them or obviously give them any kind of warning?

The Glee Forum was my fun place, but now it just makes me sad.:(

At least I have freedom here, and loads of fun. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2013, 8:48 am

Guess I was right about spies. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 6/27/2013, 9:02 am

Stephanieeee wrote:Feel free to delete this/ban my account if you wish (I'm not here to cause trouble)

- Stephanie

Sorry, but the GF is hugely Blaine biaised, and if people can't deal with being called on that, well shame on them. No one here will ban you, that's not the spirit of this forum.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2013, 9:14 am

coxfire wrote:

- Stephanie

Sorry, but the GF is hugely Blaine biaised, and if people can't deal with being called on that, well shame on them. No one here will ban you, that's not the spirit of this forum.

Well, said. rooots

And we respect others opinions and have proper discussions.

We don't always agree, but that is what a public forum is for. Fair discussion.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/27/2013, 9:56 am

- Stephanie

I am bit disturbed how you spy on other internet platforms to evict users who may negatively talk about GF. And just a train of thought, if so many people actually feel the need to talk negatively, it may not be the fault of the users but of GF itself. There is a reason GF actually has a very bad reputation. But don't worry, I do not have an account. I prefer discussion boards where I am actually allowed to speak my mind and I don't have to obey to moderators/the majority.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 6/27/2013, 10:41 am

- Stephanie

OMG, forget about the NSA; it's the GFSA we have to worry about! Are you tapping our phones too, and giving secret BSBs (Blarren Security Briefings) to congress? If one of your "analysts" leaks your activities to the media, will he have to flee the country like Eric Snowden?

You know, if you're so insecure that you need to scour the net for any criticism of you, GF, and you precious Darren Criss, then perhaps you need to step back for awhile and find another hobby.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2013, 10:57 am

Vir Cotto wrote:

- Stephanie

OMG, forget about the NSA; it's the GFSA we have to worry about! Are you tapping our phones too, and giving secret BSBs (Blarren Security Briefings) to congress? If one of your "analysts" leaks your activities to the media, will he have to flee the country like Eric Snowden?

You know, if you're so insecure that you need to scour the net for any criticism of you, GF, and you precious Darren Criss, then perhaps you need to step back for awhile and find another hobby.

ptdr rooots

Last edited by ColferInspired on 6/27/2013, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/27/2013, 10:59 am

With all the banning going on in GF, I wonder whether I still have an account there... I really haven't been back there for quite a long time and I wouldn't even know if that has happened.

Oh well.

coxfire wrote:

- Stephanie

To be honest, there has been banning going on in this forum too, especially in the earlier days when the infamous GA would create multiple accounts just to write harsh criticisms and remarks about Chris/Kurt. It's usually done so swiftly that few people noticed that it happened. Also, there had been posts that were deliberately inflammatory towards the mods/members in this forum, and those accounts were banned quite swiftly too.

In the end, what we aim for in this forum is an atmosphere where people can voice opinions freely and still be respectful towards one another. As long as a post is respectful, there will be very little cause for banning.

@Stephanie, I appreciate your courage in coming here to tell your side of the story.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/27/2013, 11:17 am

Just for the record, the only banning here has been for people who have come here to criticize Chris (just GA in that case), or people who come here to post pictures of Darren as a way of telling us that we shouldn't be criticizing Darren (and in that case it was done by someone who was a moderator at the Glee Forum). The only requirement here is that you be a Chris fan, and if you come here to criticize him, or give people a hard time for expressing their opinion about someone who works with Chris, then you are not welcome here.

That being said, I am going to say what I've said the other times that the Glee Forum has banned some people who also post here for being critical of the Glee Forum. This board does not have a lot of rules, and it works for us because the posters here respect each others opinions even when we don't agree.

So, you are all free to come here and speak your mind about Darren, or the Glee Forum, or anyone else associated with Chris/Glee. We aren't going to delete posts for expression criticism because the members here have expressed the desire to be able to express opinions without having their posts deleted due to others disagreeing with them. But with that freedom comes responsibility, and everyone here has to take responsibility for their own words. We know that the Glee Forum has a rule that says they will ban people for criticizing the Glee Forum on other forums. If you value your membership there, then you might want to avoid criticizing the Glee Forum here.

The bottom line is when you choose to be a member of message board, you have to live by the rules set by the people who run the board. If you choose to not follow those rules, they are within their rights to ban you. If you are not willing to live by the rules set forth by the people who run a board, than perhaps it's time to spend your time elsewhere.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 6/27/2013, 11:28 am

All this GF stuff makes me want to start posting there honestly, without censoring my thoughts to see how long it takes to get me banned (it's been ages since I said anything). I find the place is not even worth lurking around anymore, it is insufferable.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/27/2013, 11:41 am

if i got banned on GF i wouldn't know. i haven't been there in ages. I don't even remember my login. my sign up email address is no longer active. knowing that it's mostly a bunch of blarren lovers I don't even bother to lurk there. i pretty much banned myself from it. Smile

but if I MUST go back for whatever stupid reason there may be (can't think of any now), i would choose a different name so they can't associate my account on CCFF w/ my account on GF. then i can say whatever i want and they wouldn't know where to find me. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 6/27/2013, 11:44 am

- Stephanie

I'm sorry, but the the bias on GF is awful. I don't frequent GF anymore. I remember a regular on that board telling me that I was ridiculous and "needed to get my eyes checked" for suggesting that Adam didn't look any older than Blaine did. God forbid, I made the horrible accusation of Darren looking similar in age to someone he's probably close in age to. The horror!

This comment was allowed to stand, and this person received no warnings. This person insulted and bashed another forum member, and it was okay. I made one criticism of Blaine's storyline, and the mods there swiftly came down on me.

I'm also very disturbed by the fact that a GF member can be banned for criticizing the site elsewhere. Shouldn't the mods at GF be busy moderating GF instead of secretly trolling other forums and banning anyone who dares to criticize them? At least now I know why it was okay for another user to bash me. GF mods were too busy searching for and banning those who dared to criticize them elsewhere.

opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanieeee 6/27/2013, 1:11 pm

I'm not here to argue or take over your thread, people tell us when you mention GF in a negative way and we abide by our rules. We can't stop others spying, we read what we are linked to.

We only ban for negative opinions of GLEE FORUM. You can say what you like about Blaine or Darren off site and we can't do a thing about it, you will not get banned from GF for that.

And yes, a Blaine stan was once banned for bashing another user (a Finchel shipper) on Twitter. Anyone that breaks that rule is banned.

That is all.

Stephanieeee
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next