Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 6:06 am

I am not saying that is how I see it. Heck, everyone with a bit of logical thinking should/will accept that Kurt is dating someone else and does not own Blaine anything at all. But this is Glee, where they try to tell us beating up the boyfriend of your ex-girlfriend is a romantic gesture. Just wait for it, we will see Blaine with his heartbroken puppy-eyes being all heartbroken. Hence, the audience is supposed to feel for him. Also, Adam hasn't been around since a few episodes and we have seen literally nothing of their relationship. So we cannot even compare Adam and Blaine even if we wanted to. Once again, they paint a very nice picture for Blaine and a negative one for Kurt.

Of course I hope the GA will be all 'Good for you Kurt!' and not accept that Blaine has any right to be upset. He deserved this after cheating. So I hope they try to sell us Blaine in a positive light but fail as the GA is too clever to accept this utter nonsense of apologizing the cheater and demonizing the cheated party.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  glimmerle 4/29/2013, 6:41 am

Some kind of Klainers will always find a way to blame Chris or Kurt for whatever happens to their poor woobie Blaine on the show, no matter what actually happened. I don't think there's any need to take their drivel seriously. Let them moan and bitch, maybe this way RIB will finally get sick of them and scrap endgame-Klaine for good.

I don't see Kurt as the bad guy in this situation and I doubt many people outside the Klaine/Blaine fandom will either. Blaine cheated, crushed on somebody else and flirted with a random guy just last episode. Wanting to propose to the guy he cheated on, is broken up with for month and who told him numerous times before they are just friends (and on top of it he's seeing someone else) is delusional to put it mildly.
I think this whole situation as it presents itself so far makes Blaine look like a fickle, immature and self-absorbed fool and Kurt like a grown up. Could be worse, couldn't it?

Of course this is Glee, so you never know. (Standard disclaimer to be added to every post regarding this show)
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 6:53 am

glimmerle wrote:Some kind of Klainers will always find a way to blame Chris or Kurt for whatever happens to their poor woobie Blaine on the show, no matter what actually happened. I don't think there's any need to take their drivel seriously. Let them moan and bitch, maybe this way RIB will finally get sick of them and scrap endgame-Klaine for good.

I don't see Kurt as the bad guy in this situation and I doubt many people outside the Klaine/Blaine fandom will either. Blaine cheated, crushed on somebody else and flirted with a random guy just last episode. Wanting to propose to the guy he cheated on, is broken up with for month and who told him numerous times before they are just friends (and on top of it he's seeing someone else) is delusional to put it mildly.
I think this whole situation as it presents itself so far makes Blaine look like a fickle, immature and self-absorbed fool and Kurt like a grown up. Could be worse, couldn't it?

Of course this is Glee, so you never know. (Standard disclaimer to be added to every post regarding this show)

Oh agreed on all accounts. But Glee is so deadset to save Blaine no matter the consequences. I just hope there will be a party by GA about Blaine's puppy eyes once he realizes Kurt is dating someone else. I think they are actually surprised how much of the GA did not have any apologies for Blaine and root for Kurt. The entire season arc of S4 was to redeem Blaine. Of course in the process they dismissed Kurt which only resulted in more complaints/problems.

FOX will hopefully accept that it is better too focus on Kurt instead of Blaine. It is about time.

The Klainer will complain. FOX already anticipates that. I just hope they finally realize that they destroy their product by only listening to one fanbase. I also agree with your hope that the Klainers get so dismisive and rude that RIB will get so sick of Klaine that they intentionally decide to stop the endgame nonsense.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/29/2013, 7:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am not saying that is how I see it.

don't worry I know it!! And I also recognize the show's desire to woobify Blaine in this everlasting season of "Redeeming the Cheater". I just think that RIB overestimates the GA tolerance for Blaine if they think people will like this plot, or not find Blaine completely out of line by doing it.

It will all come down as how it's going to be presented in the end. Apparently Blaine backs off on his own volition, and we might not see Kurt "crushing" him, although I would have loved Kurt to tell him "You think a ring will magically get you back in my corner? You already offered me one and failed lamentably afterwards, I've move on, time for you to do so". Kurt might have been the "bad guy" there, but that would have been exhilarating!

On an other note, do we know if they are some Kurt/Burt scenes only, or does Kurt have to share them all with BloodyBlaine?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 7:23 am

coxfire wrote: don't worry I know it!! And I also recognize the show's desire to woobify Blaine in this everlasting season of "Redeeming the Cheater". I just think that RIB overestimates the GA tolerance for Blaine if they think people will like this plot, or not find Blaine completely out of line by doing it.

It will all come down as how it's going to be presented in the end. Apparently Blaine backs off on his own volition, and we might not see Kurt "crushing" him, although I would have loved Kurt to tell him "You think a ring will magically get you back in my corner? You already offered me one and failed lamentably afterwards, I've move on, time for you to do so". Kurt might have been the "bad guy" there, but that would have been exhilarating!

On an other note, do we know if they are some Kurt/Burt scenes only, or does Kurt have to share them all with BloodyBlaine?

ETA: Double post. My original message is long gone...

Lets just all agree that we do not like Blaine and hope they won't show Kurt in any bad light at all, as he truly does not deserve the treatment as the cheated party fanny2

ETA2: Found my message again:
Good, just wanted to clarify. I really don’t want to give the impression I am supporting Blaine just for a second Smile.

Oh, I think in case FOX will ever do deep research they’d be shocked about the hate for Blaine. In mean the last month it got really intense. Everyone, expect the K(B)lainers, literally seems to despise (!) him. The level of hate is unintended and not wanted. It shows that being too much in the spotlight, RIB always tends to fuck up characters. No matter how much they try the different. But as others already mentioned, the number of songs have magically decreased and suddenly Ryder got a lot of attention. They seem to start to notice.

There have been no spoilers about Kurt/Burt as far as I know. Logically speaking, they’d be stupid not to include them. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we overestimate the number of Klaine scenes as well. I bet most are actually linked to group scenes. I predict the promo/tweets just handed out a lot of red herrings.

Agreed about Kurt having his own voice. That would have been nice to let him “No! Screw you! Why the hell do you expect me to marry you? We are not even dating and never will as far as I am concerned!” A girl can dream.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 8:08 am

arina wrote:I am not fan of that song either but I happy he at least finally sings and it is always nice to hear his lower register because we get to hear it so rarely.
That's about my feelings about it. It's what we got in a season with only 2 Kurt solos. It feels a bit like 'I'll Remember': good to hear his (low) voice again, but a boring song by itself.
At least he's singing a male pop song in a tribute episode. And Chris's voice is gorgeous. wub

I know the song is a bit boring, but it used to be one of the goto songs I would sing spontaneously out loud as a child, as it has such a happy feel good lyrics. And now I can sing it along with Chris when I'm cooking dinner. So I'm goooooood. coool

To do my 'duty' as a vocal coach: YATSOML is in the same key as Stevie Wonder's original, and Chris' lowest note is a Dsharp3/Eflat3 (D#3/Eb3), which is indeed quite low. Just look at his vocal range:

A2-B2-C3-D3-D#3/Eb3-E3-F3-G3-A3-B3-C4-D4-E4-F4-G4-A4-B4-C5-D5-E5-F5-G5-A5-B5flat

As for the other songs:

For Once In My Life:
Keviiiiiin!!!!!!! Great performance, very soulful. This song fits him like a glove. wub

Superstition:
Mmmmm, also great performance by Amber. Darren is singing too high for my liking. Melissa is not singing badly, but imo she doesn’t seem to fit in the song.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered:
Very good! Maybe she doesn’t have the power voice like e.g. Amber has, but Becca can sell a number! She’s a very natural and expressive singer. I like this.

Uptight:
Also very good, a lot better than I expected from Kate, tbh. Very upbeat ‘sultry’-ish, if that’s even an appropiate way to describe it, lol. tonguue

I Wish:
I like Jacob on this, but a bit meh song. Weakest song of the episode, imo.

Higher Ground:
Perfect! I missed your voice, Amber: you are still the queen. wub

Overall a good music week, voice wise. What I don’t like is the arrangements: they are very shallow and simple, and sound like bad karaoke.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/29/2013, 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently I need to eat before I post.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 8:17 am

coxfire wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:The audience will see poor Blaine being hopeful to reconcile with Kurt, probably being sooo happy and BOOM evil Kurt informs him out of the blue he is dating someone else. It will paint Kurt in a negative in light.

It's not that out of the blue, right?
Kurt told him he was seeing someone in NY and that their little encounter was just for fun. Blaine is just being immature and wants to pull off a "grand gesture", but he is only focused on himself when he does that, beside being totally ridiculous. the show will of course woobify him, but the hard truth is that he brought it all (break-up plus possible desillusion as seeing Kurt has moved on) on himself.

I don't think the GA is as dense as Blaine though, and outside of diehard K(B)lainers, lots are considering his idea as stupid, ill-timed and ridiculous
My thoughts exactly. iagree
How stupid would you look planning to propose to a guy who you're not dating and of who you don't evenknow if he's dating someone else?
But of course puppy eyed Blaine will be so hurt by mean, evil Kurt over this. It will almost be as hurtful and unfair as being cheated on with a facebook random, right? Oh, pleeeeeze. Mad

glimmerle wrote:Some kind of Klainers will always find a way to blame Chris or Kurt for whatever happens to their poor woobie Blaine on the show, no matter what actually happened. I don't think there's any need to take their drivel seriously. Let them moan and bitch, maybe this way RIB will finally get sick of them and scrap endgame-Klaine for good.

banzai THIS.

And lol, that disclaimer. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/29/2013, 8:29 am

To do my 'duty' as a vocal couch

Couch? you let vocals sit on you fanny2 ? anyway, thanks for the depiction of the range!

I finally know why I don't like this song: it's used in a commercial for bank loans, and I can't listen to chris singing it without bloody "Cofidis" poppong out in my mind.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 9:09 am

coxfire wrote:
To do my 'duty' as a vocal couch

Couch? you let vocals sit on you fanny2 ?
LMAO! blushh ptdr
I haven't eaten yet, okay?!!?!! vexe
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2013, 9:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:...

Overall a good music week, voice wise. What I don’t like is the arrangements: they are very shallow and simple, and sound like bad karaoke.

As the text in bolded: do you think that why some people havent liked this week songs, though is Stevie Wonder? I've read comments they say is boring. Personally I've listened to Chris song only and I think his song is kinda...yeah is pretty much like "I'll Remember", which isn't a bad song, but is kinda plain to me. However, I'm glad to listening to his low range and finally he has a solo after weeks.

I like that 'spoiler' and it sounds about what I suspected. That also will mean for Adam in S5. I hope this is so true.

BTW, the idea of Blaine purchasing an engagement ring, planning to propose and then Kurt just mentions hos boyfriend. Hilarious.

I'm laughing at this Razz because I'm already picturing the scene in my mind. And it seems good for me, because all of sudden Blaine can't expect Kurt is going to say yes immediately if he's dating someone else, and in addition if that person haven't been a bad boyfriend neither. Besides, if they have been renewed for a new season, I think they need more drama, and I don't mind that some Klainers think this haven't helped at all in the storyline.if it results that Klaine is actually endgame, at least I want to see Kurt having a good boyfriend in the meantime.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 10:12 am

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:...

As the text in bolded: do you think that why some people havent liked this week songs, though is Stevie Wonder? I've read comments they say is boring. Personally I've listened to Chris song only and I think his song is kinda...yeah is pretty much like "I'll Remember", which isn't a bad song, but is kinda plain to me. However, I'm glad to listening to his low range and finally he has a solo after weeks.
Yes, I think it plays a part. Although tbh: Stevie Wonder is a wonderful artist and great singer, but a lot of his songs are repetitive and can therefore be conceived as 'boring'. It's the performance that has to enhance the song.
We'll see how Chris will deal with it in the episode. What works against him is that it is just a solo in the choir room: him standing behind a mic, and I don't think that's his strongest suit (he's better at acting out a song physically in e.g. a dance/stage performance), although he always has great expressions on his face, even when he's just standing still. neutre

BTW: So far YATSOML is the 2nd best selling song! bounce

474. Superstition
500. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
620. Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours
621. For Once in my Life
708. Uptight
709. I Wish
769. Higher Ground

I hope it will also peek after the episode has aired.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 10:17 am

I'll buy the song no matter how much I'd love/hate it. I want to show my support and raise the sales for this song. FOX, after all, can only be heard through numbers and sales.

But I am happy it is doing well. Hope it will continue with this success.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2013, 10:36 am

@Marie, let trust in Chris's facial expression Smile and you know I've been listening to the song and slowly is growing up in me.

So for the rest of the songs:
Higher Ground: Welcome back Ms. Amber Riley. I missed so much her powerful voice. I really enjoyed it.

For Once In My Life: Kevin sounds good as he usually does. And once again I say they're wasting his voice.

Superstition: I think Amber stole the song, and Darren was just ok. But why is Marley in the mix? I mean, she was only there to sing those high notes, so what, Amber can do it perfectly by her own.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered: After hearing this, I think Marley's voice is been overused and Kitty should sing more. Is true she's isnt the best singer or strong, but I think she puts sth different in her voice.

Uptight: One of the few songs I know (sorry I'm not a big Stevie Wonder fan) and Kate surprises me. She actually sounds good.

I Wish: I've said before Jake is one of my favs, but I'm sorry, this song is boring.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 11:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Too much to post here, but someone from p_f posted this link to a tumblr page with spoilers for the last episode:

http://eggshellsrs.tumblr.com/

Go all the way to the bottom, and read up.

Lots of grains of salt needed, but it's amusing to read because the Klainers are so nutty.

Hm, I went all the way to the bottom of the page and it's like we are starting in the middle of a conversation. Did a bunch of the page get deleted? I don't see any option to go farther back in time.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/29/2013, 11:21 am

I'm going along with the general consensus about YATSOML - Chris sounds absolutely gorgeous (and his lower register just keeps getting better, richer and more complex) but he's wasted on this material. And unfortunately he's gotten far too few vocal performances this season where I'm tolerant of him having this kind of a throw-away solo (especially given that we were deprived of our traditional episode 18 showstopper).

As far as how the GA is going to percieve the proposal, I think that they are going to see things a bit differently than the Blarren stans. Unfortunately, the show has not shown us a huge amount of Kurt's storyline on screen, but the last word we got on Kadem was that he and Kurt were still together and their relationship had moved on to a more serious level (as well as the fact that Adam is totally smitten with Kurt, and who can blame him). As for Blaine, we've had multiple weeks of him crushing with painful seriousness on Sam and just last week we saw him flirting with someone in Sue's aerobics class. Kurt has made his views on where things stand between him and Blaine very clear and now out of nowhere, Blaine is serious enough about proposing to go to Kurt's father first? And to buy a ring? I'm quite sure that the GA is going to see this for the foolish act that it is and rightly reject it. It's only going to be the Blarren stans that will complain about mean old Kurt rejecting sweet cupcake Blaine.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 11:26 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I also am a bit… disappointed by the song. I mean, I like Chris voice but the song itself is a bit boring. However I am happy to hear him sing. So I won’t say more of the matter and purchase the song anyway. Even if it just means supporting Chris and Kurt as character.

Coming down from the potential excitement of the spoiler, I just realized that it will present once again Kurt as the bad guy. The roles are totally reserved considering the parts they played in the break-up. The audience will see poor Blaine being hopeful to reconcile with Kurt, probably being sooo happy and BOOM evil Kurt informs him out of the blue he is dating someone else. It will paint Kurt in a negative in light.

So, yeah I also feeling sorry for Chris as most likely he will receive the lion share of hate for the Klaine storyline. It is really sad and pathetic how many cannot differentiate between the characters and actors :(.

Why is there is desperate need to show Blaine as the hero in Glee? Especially because the storylines and character of Blaine indicate exactly the opposite. It is so typical Glee: they want to force down a story/character and the GA reacts exactly the opposite. I think it is THE theme of storytelling on Glee.

I wonder if in ten years some of the Blaine-fans will re-watch the show and wonder WHAT they thought they saw when the show first aired? I would understand the "Blaine-goggles" if we were still in the days when, unless you recorded it on the VCR, an episode was "gone" after it aired and you couldn't check what happened, but now there's records of every episode everywhere . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 11:28 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am not saying that is how I see it. Heck, everyone with a bit of logical thinking should/will accept that Kurt is dating someone else and does not own Blaine anything at all. But this is Glee, where they try to tell us beating up the boyfriend of your ex-girlfriend is a romantic gesture. Just wait for it, we will see Blaine with his heartbroken puppy-eyes being all heartbroken. Hence, the audience is supposed to feel for him. Also, Adam hasn't been around since a few episodes and we have seen literally nothing of their relationship. So we cannot even compare Adam and Blaine even if we wanted to. Once again, they paint a very nice picture for Blaine and a negative one for Kurt.

Of course I hope the GA will be all 'Good for you Kurt!' and not accept that Blaine has any right to be upset. He deserved this after cheating. So I hope they try to sell us Blaine in a positive light but fail as the GA is too clever to accept this utter nonsense of apologizing the cheater and demonizing the cheated party.

It would be nice if we got an Adam-to-Kurt phone call mid-Breadstix-dinner. That would make sense and be a good way to bring in the dating-Adam in a weighty way. And all Oliver would have had to have done (if that) is record a voice-over, so that would explain why he has not been at the studio. He could do that from anywhere, if necessary.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 11:38 am

AnneNeville wrote:It would be nice if we got an Adam-to-Kurt phone call mid-Breadstix-dinner. That would make sense and be a good way to bring in the dating-Adam in a weighty way. And all Oliver would have had to have done (if that) is record a voice-over, so that would explain why he has not been at the studio. He could do that from anywhere, if necessary.
Oliver wouldn't even have to do a voice-over. Kurt just saying: "Hi Adam, how are you, sweetheart?"-------"I miss you too. Gotta go, having dinner with the ex. Love you." into his phone would do the trick. fanny2 moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 11:39 am

Any cameo, let it be his presence or voice, would be great. Heck, right now I'd be happy to see an incredible cute text message. Just something about Kadam we can actually use canon-wise.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time ever in television, where a main characters dates someone else for months (!) and we do not even see one scene. Is Glee really that desperate to be called homophobic and 'Blee'?! The desperation to make Blaine shine is so obvious, it is just embarassing and unprofessional.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 11:46 am

I hope that there is truth in this set of spoilers (I especially like the Sam-talking-Blaine-off-the-proposal-cliff ones). However, even if the "spoiler" here does have a script, we don't know how the show got cut together.

We also don't know what precautions Glee took to keep the episode from being spoiled. They are known to be paranoid/very secure there.

It is my understanding that The Following actually wrote AND filmed three separate endings for the season finale. Yes, wrote AND filmed. So that the finale wouldn't get spoiled.*

So . . . even if this person is legit and has a full script, that doesn't mean it was the ONLY full script. And it doesn't mean it is the only version that was shot. I hypothesized somewhere that they may have written and even shot two versions, a Kurt "yes" and a Kurt "no," because they were not yet certain if the show would be renewed.

*I was nowhere near that set during that episode, I don't know anything, didn't see anything, really seriously (and I am serious). I just *heard* through the grapevine about three different filmed endings to prevent spoilers for The Following.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 11:50 am

^Glee filmed several versions of the outcome of the choir competitions (Sectionals, Regionals, Nationals) too, to avoid extras at the filming spoiling the winner, so this is not uncommon practice.
All I hope is that if indeed this tumblr spoiler person is right about Kadam, Glee won't re-edit the finale episode, now that this spoiler is out. unsure

It's ridiculous that we never got a Kadam kiss, or at least a decent hug! :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 11:54 am

Yeah, but honestly from a dramatic and television speaking point of view this spoiler makes total sense. There are still two seasons and Klaine are supposed to be ‘endgame’. The only reason they’d reunite is to break them up again because they don’t work as a couple anymore. That will never happen. Klaine, broken up, has much for potential and possibilities for storylines. Adam was quite popular so they’d be stupid to waste it.

I theorized about ending like this for a while, of course with some differences, but I never expected them to actually go there. Still, I am biting my fingernails until I see it on screen and can be relieved to continue enjoying Kurt.

In case they shot two ending, the GA hates the idea so I suspect that would use that version anyway. Until this tweet, Glee also fooled the GA really well. We are talking about this spoiler since ages, the general media talks about it, everyone talks about it. No legit media websites actually considered Klaine not reuniting. So, I guess mission accomplished and then will come the big shock. Which will lead to talk and speculation for the entire summer hiatus. Overall, it is actually rather smart decision making. As long as the spoiler is also true and everyone disagrees with Blaine and Kurt is still dating Adam, it might even be a story I enjoy to unfold.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 12:00 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Oh, I think in case FOX will ever do deep research they’d be shocked about the hate for Blaine. In mean the last month it got really intense. Everyone, expect the K(B)lainers, literally seems to despise (!) him. The level of hate is unintended and not wanted. It shows that being too much in the spotlight, RIB always tends to fuck up characters. No matter how much they try the different. But as others already mentioned, the number of songs have magically decreased and suddenly Ryder got a lot of attention. They seem to start to notice.

What do you think was the tipping point where the Blaine-hate became really intense? I am too new to the fandom to have noticed any significant shift.

Lottie2303 wrote:But I wouldn’t be surprised if we overestimate the number of Klaine scenes as well. I bet most are actually linked to group scenes. I predict the promo/tweets just handed out a lot of red herrings.

YES. THIS. Camera-guy with his eight-day (or was it nine or ten?) Darren/Chris countdown was trolling the fans SO BADLY. I just know it. Chris is in choir room scenes and regionals scenes. So is Darren.

Remember when I posted that two minute and thirty second song from SMASH and told you that filming that was one ELEVEN HOUR day? Yes, that was an elaborate number, but they had to film all the songs from two episodes. I doubt they film a choir room song (one without any special effects--just someone sitting on a stool) in less than four hours.

Eight or nine days on set together for the filming of two episodes is NOTHING. I lost so much respect for the show and got so angry watching the Powers that Be (whoever it is who tells their cameraman-shill) wind up the fans.

When it's all over, I doubt that between the two episodes we'll have as much as fifteen minutes total of Chris on screen singing or delivering dialogue.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 12:06 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I like that 'spoiler' and it sounds about what I suspected. That also will mean for Adam in S5. I hope this is so true.

BTW, the idea of Blaine purchasing an engagement ring, planning to propose and then Kurt just mentions hos boyfriend. Hilarious.

I'm laughing at this Razz because I'm already picturing the scene in my mind. And it seems good for me, because all of sudden Blaine can't expect Kurt is going to say yes immediately if he's dating someone else, and in addition if that person haven't been a bad boyfriend neither. Besides, if they have been renewed for a new season, I think they need more drama, and I don't mind that some Klainers think this haven't helped at all in the storyline.if it results that Klaine is actually endgame, at least I want to see Kurt having a good boyfriend in the meantime.

This is one of the variations I had been imagining. I am sure Adam is being kept on ice for Season Five, assuming Oliver is still available then.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 12:07 pm

AnneNeville wrote:What do you think was the tipping point where the Blaine-hate became really intense? I am too new to the fandom to have noticed any significant shift.

I am also relatively new to the fandom. Personally I experiences this very intense "I love this show" to "I hate this show" in a matter of month.

But just reading comments, recaps, fan forums... I started looking for it after CWM, it might have happened earlier but I didn't notice. But I get the impression is getting more and more intense with the audience calling out Blaine and the stupid love fest that is going on. Also the lack of Kurt is much more noticed.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next