Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 3:29 pm

Kitty and Ryder are the only characters that sparked some interest in the GA. I mean, I usually add Kitty to those characters I am remotely interested in. To save MK they have to let go of the intended stars (Marley and Jake) and give focus to those two. However I think the ship has sailed a long time ago and MK isn't savable anymore.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 3:44 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Kitty and Ryder are the only characters that sparked some interest in the GA. I mean, I usually add Kitty to those characters I am remotely interested in. To save MK they have to let go of the intended stars (Marley and Jake) and give focus to those two. However I think the ship has sailed a long time ago and MK isn't savable anymore.

Well, I had been hoping that McKinley would be phased out in favor of NYC, but it looks unlikely right now. I hope that Ryder and Kitty can make that side more interesting.

If you were to look at who is left in the New Directions, are there any others who have any significant acting chops?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/28/2013, 4:01 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Kitty and Ryder are the only characters that sparked some interest in the GA. I mean, I usually add Kitty to those characters I am remotely interested in. To save MK they have to let go of the intended stars (Marley and Jake) and give focus to those two. However I think the ship has sailed a long time ago and MK isn't savable anymore.

Well, I had been hoping that McKinley would be phased out in favor of NYC, but it looks unlikely right now. I hope that Ryder and Kitty can make that side more interesting.

If you were to look at who is left in the New Directions, are there any others who have any significant acting chops?

I don't think it's about talent anymore. Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sam are graduating, probably Joe, Unique and Sugar as well. Brittney? I don't know what on earth they are doing with her? They are left with the four newbies and eight choir members short. Are they really going to cast at least four-five new kids? Even if they run with the Glee Project they can't let every participant have a role. It wouldn't be a contest but a casting.

So I'm afraid they'll end up just esqueing the timeline and continuing the semester, dispite the strong opposition. What are they in that case actually going to do with NY? Continue like now, even though it clearly doesn't work? Or drop NY even more and definately loose viewers? I hope I never make this bad choices in my career that I can't dig myself out of it.

As I've had talk diarrhea today I'm still wishing they'll separate this shit since they already have the required syndication numbers. But then again I'm terrified about the cruel reality of the success rate of new shows and would the NY side work on it's own, even with Blaine and Blarrens fans added to the mix. I do think it would be equally difficult for the MK side to survive on its own, but that I couldn't give rat's ass about them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 4:06 pm

I believe MK will be abandoned once hell freezes over. RIB are too arrogant and stupid to accept the choir room just repeats itself with stories and he should switch over to NYC.

Still, the summer is long and if the audience doesn't accept until the end of the season, FOX may force RIB to make some cuts.

I think Artie still has a lot of potential, even though I hate his guts after last episode. They have to redeem him somehow. Also Tina, if given a totally different character could work, but that ship has sailed. Otherwise... nope, no one stands out.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/28/2013, 4:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
I may have been one of the others that speculated that Rachel would drop out (or at least that she'd be facing that choice). The question would be--how big a role would she drop out for? Or does she drop out before she even gets a role at all?

They are trying to stuff too much into this episode.

Wouldn't it be sad if the changes in Britt were that she's now getting good grades, and everyone's alarmed and trying to get her to be dumb and true to herself again? blinkk

I also speculated that Rachel wouldn’t finish out the year at NYADA, that she would either drop out or wash out from very early in the season. I had been originally expecting them to go the expected and publicized route of making Rachel the tiny minnow in a deep pool but now it looks like what they’re doing is a bit more clever. Rachel has had repeated victories and reassurances that yes, she really is as talented as she’d been proclaiming for so long and her rare defeats really never did anything to hold her back as they were quickly followed with a huge win. Now she’s gotten a call back for the part that she’d been dreaming of since she was a child. She has to see herself standing in th cusp of getting everything she’d been wanting all her life.

Rachel has a long history of being impulsive and acting without considering the consequences. If Rachel is convinced that she has this part in the bag, then I can easily see her jumping the gun and dropping out of school. Especially if she believes that Cassandra is going to stand in her way. Because after all, being a star on Broadway is what Rachel came to NY for. Being at NYADA is, for her, only a means to an end. She would not allow being a student to stand in the way of what she thinks she’s destined for. Which is why I think she will have no qualms about dropping out of NYADA if she thinks its standing in the way now of what she really wants.

I don’t think that Rachel is entirely rational when it comes to achieving her goals. Put her in a situation where she thinks that Cassandra is going to stand in her way, I can definitely see her doing whatever is necessary to put things in her favor. And the chances are that she is going to put herself into a spot where achieving anything short of being cast as Fanny Brice is going to be a monumental disappointment. She didn’t come to NY to be in the chorus of a show, or cast as an understudy or swing. She came to be a star and anything short of having her name in lights above the marquee will be a failure. She won’t be able to see those smaller wins as the huge accomplishments they are because small wins are for other people. Not Rachel Berry, Barbra’s heir apparent.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2013, 4:31 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:Is only me or Ryder is lately dominating the episodes? Probably because he's a more decent actor than Blarren.
Probably because Ryan has had his roving eye on him ever since Blake was in the Glee project. Blake is his new shiny toy.

But to be fair: Blake is indeed a decent actor, imo.

Maybe my memory is faulty, but I thought Ryan was "meh" about Blake and had to be talked into considering picking the stronger actor over the flashier singers?

Your memory is fine. What I remember is Ryan wanted Aylin to be on Glee, because never before had been portrayed a muslim character on the show . But he was convinced by the mentors this boy was a good actor, and Blake did something in the last performance that Ryan liked it and changed his opinion.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 4:33 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:Is only me or Ryder is lately dominating the episodes? Probably because he's a more decent actor than Blarren.
Probably because Ryan has had his roving eye on him ever since Blake was in the Glee project. Blake is his new shiny toy.

But to be fair: Blake is indeed a decent actor, imo.

Maybe my memory is faulty, but I thought Ryan was "meh" about Blake and had to be talked into considering picking the stronger actor over the flashier singers?

Your memory is fine. What I remember is Ryan wanted Aylin to be on Glee, because never before had been portrayed a muslim character on the show . But he was convinced by the mentors this boy was a good actor, and Blake did something in the last performance that Ryan liked it and changed his opinion.

Thanks.

Actually, Glee Project Season Two is the season when they should have cast more than one finalist. Aylin would have been interesting on the show--assuming that she could act the part she would have been given. And her voice is strong and different.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 4/28/2013, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2013, 4:33 pm

I like YATSOML. Chris puts so much emotion and character in his performances.

Just listened to the other previews as well:

Superstitious--Amber sounds awesome. I actually don't mind Darren on it. He put some character in it instead of just singing it, but I wish they didn't put him on it because Amber sounds so good.

Signed Sealed Delivered--They made a huge mistake not given this to another singer (I really wanted Kevin to do this one). Becca just doesn't do anything for me on this one.

For Once In My Life--Good performance by Kevin. Still wish he got SSD.

I Wish--Nothing special.

Higer Ground--Not my favorite Amber song. It's not in your face enough.

Uptight (Everything's Alright)--It's alright (no pun intended). Nothing special.

All the previews cand be found Here
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 4/28/2013, 5:11 pm

YATSOML is really good- Kurt is getting to use his lower range!

Superstition was excellent as well, though I wish it had been a Mercedes solo. I thought she really got the spirit and spark of the song more than Blaine/Marley.

None of the others stood out to me saispa
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2013, 5:14 pm

Thanks for the link Jelly.

And from the preview, is Kurt singing in his low range?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/28/2013, 8:44 pm

I can't wait to listen to YATSOML in its entirety.

If anyone's interested, here are some more spoilers from Glee Zone:

As Brittany’s implausibly near-perfect SAT score earns her an admissions interview at M.I.T., school administrators try to square her impressive test results with her less than stellar academic record. In preparation for Regionals, Will announces the team’s set list, which includes one of Marley’s original compositions. Despite their increasingly positive outlook, the glee club’s odds of victory are greatly diminished when two of their teammates refuse to perform.

Undaunted by the naysayers, Blaine continues with his preparations to propose marriage to Kurt, leading the pair to bear witness to a hopeful and inspiring event. After learning the identity of Ryder’s “catfish,” Marley admits to pulling the hurtful prank herself in order to protect the regretful and embarrassed perpetrator’s identity and preserve the peace in glee club. The phony admission only creates further tension among the gleeks, prompting the real catfish to confess. Meanwhile, upon her return from Boston, classmates and teachers notice a marked and disturbing change in Brittany’s behavior and attempt to remedy it, and Rachel puts it all on the line at her final Funny Girl callback.

Source

I started speculating who are the two ND members who are refusing to perform at Regionals... for about 2 seconds before I decided I don't really care.

The Klaine spoiler is giving me stress ulcers.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2013, 11:40 pm

Too much to post here, but someone from p_f posted this link to a tumblr page with spoilers for the last episode:

http://eggshellsrs.tumblr.com/

Go all the way to the bottom, and read up.

Lots of grains of salt needed, but it's amusing to read because the Klainers are so nutty.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/28/2013, 11:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Too much to post here, but someone from p_f posted this link to a tumblr page with spoilers for the last episode:

Lots of grains of salt needed, but it's amusing to read because the Klainers are so nutty.

LOL! I don't believe it because it would please me. Klainers wonder ehy people call them Klainer12s. Oy. The one who was all "Klaine and Klaine fans have suffered through enough." Ok. Klainers get pretty much everything they want.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/29/2013, 12:00 am

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Too much to post here, but someone from p_f posted this link to a tumblr page with spoilers for the last episode:

LOL! I don't believe it because it would please me. Klainers wonder ehy people call them Klainer12s. Oy. The one who was all "Klaine and Klaine fans have suffered through enough." Ok. Klainers get pretty much everything they want.

I agree. It most likely is not true,but I wish it was true though.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/29/2013, 12:01 am

If you ask the klainers, they will tell you that going most of the season with Klaine broken up is enough suffering for them. It doesn't matter that Blaine hasn't tried to earn Kurt's trust or make amends. It doesn't matter that Blaine spent most of the season crushing on another guy.

You know what the crazy thing is? Darren has probably gotten more screentime outside of Klaine than he ever got in Klaine.

Blaine fans are crazy
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/29/2013, 1:08 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 30 Tumblr_mlzle3wBxn1qe476yo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/29/2013, 1:30 am

Hmm, IF any of that is true, it falls close to my speculation I posted on GleeForum (minus them actually getting back together). That Blaine won't propose, but he'll buy and keep the ring. The cliffhanger and hope for the Klainers will be him keeping it. If he keeps it, and doesn't throw away or return it, then there's hope for them and a narrative promise that one day, the right moment will come and he will propose.

This would also be awesome for us Kurt and Adam fans because we might get that real triangle I want so badly, in season 5. I'd love for Glee to take Kurt's feelings seriously and let him work out who he loves more ON SCREEN, in a proper storyline arc. It'd be a lot more meaningful and interesting to watch his emotional journey then. I'm positive he'll choose Blaine in the end - everything the writers have done so far points to a Klaine endgame - but I'd love it to be on Kurt's terms and his choice. And then when they're both comfortably dating again for a while, then Blaine can propose.

But we'll see. GiParise says this person got 1 to 2 things right but the rest is wrong.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/29/2013, 1:57 am

ColferGirl wrote:

Hmm, IF any of that is true, it falls close to my speculation I posted on GleeForum (minus them actually getting back together). That Blaine won't propose, but he'll buy and keep the ring. The cliffhanger and hope for the Klainers will be him keeping it. If he keeps it, and doesn't throw away or return it, then there's hope for them and a narrative promise that one day, the right moment will come and he will propose.

This would also be awesome for us Kurt and Adam fans because we might get that real triangle I want so badly, in season 5. I'd love for Glee to take Kurt's feelings seriously and let him work out who he loves more ON SCREEN, in a proper storyline arc. It'd be a lot more meaningful and interesting to watch his emotional journey then. I'm positive he'll choose Blaine in the end - everything the writers have done so far points to a Klaine endgame - but I'd love it to be on Kurt's terms and his choice. And then when they're both comfortably dating again for a while, then Blaine can propose.

But we'll see. GiParise says this person got 1 to 2 things right but the rest is wrong.

Great post. I hope if Klaine does get back together,which I am sure They will. Blaine works on earning Kurt's trust back 1st.I still will not be a Klaine shipper,but would not dislike it nearly as much,if they get back together in either episode 21 or 22. Espeically,if Blaine had not work on earning Kurt's trust back.And Kurt only goes back to Blaine because that is work other people want or expects him to do.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 2:24 am

I like that 'spoiler' and it sounds about what I suspected. That also will mean for Adam in S5. I hope this is so true.

BTW, the idea of Blaine purchasing an engagement ring, planning to propose and then Kurt just mentions hos boyfriend. Hilarious. ptdr
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/29/2013, 2:28 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I like that 'spoiler' and it sounds about what I suspected. That also will mean for Adam in S5. I hope this is so true.

BTW, the idea of Blaine purchasing an engagement ring, planning to propose and then Kurt just mentions hos boyfriend. Hilarious. ptdr

I hope this turns to be true. I feel sorry for Chris though,if it does turn out to be true. He may get hate tweets from some Klainers.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/29/2013, 4:47 am

I wanted to like YATSOML, but, despite chris sounding good on it, the song just bores me to death.

Even if Burt tells Blaine off the stupid wedding idea, he not out of the water yet. I hope I won't have to hear "I know my kid and I know he loves you and you're the only one for him" crap instead of Burt telling Blaine to F* himself or his closest Facebook contact, but I'm pretty sure that's what I'll have to endure.

I don't know what to think about the spoilers, particularly regarding Adam. we still don't know if Oliver is back next year, or if the writers will want to put that much into Kurt and Adam's relationship. RIB aren't ballsy enough to let Klaine go, and at best Adam will be mentionned once in a while until Kurt "comes to his senses" and get back with Blaine.

If the spoilers are true, I will still be pissed to see that we never get to see any of Kurt's relationship with Adam but were subjected to Jarley or Blaine doing aerobics instead. As usual, it'll be all tell and no show from NY.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/29/2013, 5:27 am

I am not fan of that song either but I happy he at least finally sings and it is always nice to hear his lower register because we get to hear it so rarely.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 5:50 am

I also am a bit… disappointed by the song. I mean, I like Chris voice but the song itself is a bit boring. However I am happy to hear him sing. So I won’t say more of the matter and purchase the song anyway. Even if it just means supporting Chris and Kurt as character.

Coming down from the potential excitement of the spoiler, I just realized that it will present once again Kurt as the bad guy. The roles are totally reserved considering the parts they played in the break-up. The audience will see poor Blaine being hopeful to reconcile with Kurt, probably being sooo happy and BOOM evil Kurt informs him out of the blue he is dating someone else. It will paint Kurt in a negative in light.

So, yeah I also feeling sorry for Chris as most likely he will receive the lion share of hate for the Klaine storyline. It is really sad and pathetic how many cannot differentiate between the characters and actors :(.

Why is there is desperate need to show Blaine as the hero in Glee? Especially because the storylines and character of Blaine indicate exactly the opposite. It is so typical Glee: they want to force down a story/character and the GA reacts exactly the opposite. I think it is THE theme of storytelling on Glee.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/29/2013, 5:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:The audience will see poor Blaine being hopeful to reconcile with Kurt, probably being sooo happy and BOOM evil Kurt informs him out of the blue he is dating someone else. It will paint Kurt in a negative in light.

It's not that out of the blue, right? Kurt told him he was seeing someone in NY and that their little encounter was just for fun. Blaine is just being immature and wants to pull off a "grand gesture", but he is only focused on himself when he does that, beside being totally ridiculous. the show will of course woobify him, but the hard truth is that he brought it all (break-up plus possible desillusion as seeing Kurt has moved on) on himself.

I don't think the GA is as dense as Blaine though, and outside of diehard K(B)lainers, lots are considering his idea as stupid, ill-timed and ridiculous.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next