Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  brisallie 4/29/2013, 12:07 pm

Personally I think his "popularity" started to decrease when he started to sing too much. I've read comments such as "A blaine solo again. RM cant stop pandering his toy boy!" Because that's something that everybody is sure : Ryan has a crush on Blarren.

And though is been more clear this season, there're people who started to complain back then in season two.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 12:15 pm

The tumblr spoiler person is online again, and I've got to say: even if his spoilers turn out to be false, he's given me a great time with deflecting,rebuting and deflating Klainers. Razz

Don't be a egocentric bitch, GOBR isn't trying to stop /you/. They've been saying that a lot of people would come out with fake spoiler and telling us when a source is fake for a long time. We don't have to prove that you're lying, you have to prove that you are telling the truth, that's all. And don't go all 'believe what you want' crap.
Anonymous

believe what you want

----------------------------------------------

They were wise enough to shut it down themselves before things got worse.
builtmylifearoundyou

im scared

----------------------------------------------

I`m confused, do you really want to tell me Blaine wants to propose to Kurt even though they are not together and Kurt has a boyfriend, even if he thinks it`s not a serious boyfriend? Who would do that?
Anonymous

i dont write it ptdr

TUMBLR LINK
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2013, 12:22 pm

Who's this person? I'm loving his posts Razz and I just saw a tweet from GOBR -actually I thought this person was from gobr- and shut down what this other person was saying. But I'm not sure if I should trust in that person, because I know she's a klainer.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 12:28 pm

brisallie wrote:Who's this person? I'm loving his posts Razz and I just saw a tweet from GOBR -actually I thought this person was from gobr- and shut down what this other person was saying. But I'm not sure if I should trust in that person, because I know she's a klainer.

I'd advise enjoying the show while it's happening. This is the exchange I most believe so far:

I don't think you are lying the source you have is wrong. I work on glee and can assure you that Klaine has a major cliffhanger. The cliffhanger has nothing to do with Adam.
--Anonymous

ok what is it
----------------
Blaine gets the ring. Kurts finds the ring. Would you like more details if so what?
--Anonymous

not true
---------------

IE, multiple versions of the script and of the ending exist.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2013, 12:34 pm

What I'm perceiving from this tumblr interaction is that some people (klainers I guess) are trying to make this person to take back what he said. Or say sorry for haven't checked if the source was trustful or not.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2013, 12:38 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I'd advise enjoying the show while it's happening. This is the exchange I most believe so far:

I don't think you are lying the source you have is wrong. I work on glee and can assure you that Klaine has a major cliffhanger. The cliffhanger has nothing to do with Adam.
--Anonymous

ok what is it
----------------
Blaine gets the ring. Kurts finds the ring. Would you like more details if so what?
--Anonymous

not true
---------------

Yes, I just hope that this early Kadam spoiler (if it's true) doesn't mess up things and Glee will edit in the "Kurt finds the ring" scene instead. That would be a pity. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 12:42 pm

brisallie wrote:What I'm perceiving from this tumblr interaction is that some people (klainers I guess) are trying to make this person to take back what he said. Or say sorry for haven't checked if the source was trustful or not.

I know GoBR is basically a PR mouthpiece for the show, but as for the "rogue" spoiler-releasers, I have to wonder why and how scripts of such a sensitive nature get into the hands of these people. I mean, I've gotten my hands on standin or PA sides for shows, just so I could flip through and see how many pages of dialogue has to be gotten through, but then I have to return them to the PA or standin. They need them.

And those aren't full scripts.

Who on the inside would be so stupid as to release a full script?

This reminds me of Eric Stoltz's story about why he decided to audition for Caprica: if my memory is correct, he knew nothing about Battlestar Galactica and left the pilot script he'd been sent in his hotel room for days. He realized it was big when a fan paid a maid off to steal the script from his room.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 12:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I'd advise enjoying the show while it's happening. This is the exchange I most believe so far:

--Anonymous

ok what is it
----------------
--Anonymous

not true
---------------

Yes, I just hope that this early Kadam spoiler (if it's true) doesn't mess up things and Glee will edit in the "Kurt finds the ring" scene instead. That would be a pity. :(

Heck, they can have both scenes. There is your cliffhanger: Blaine decides not to propose as described by the anonymous "spoiler"; Kurt finds the ring as described by the "anonymous Glee employee" -- HUGE CLIFFHANGER.

It's interesting that a "Glee insider" has shown up. Either this insider is a liar or the show is doing damage control, right?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 12:52 pm

This is getting good:

If I came off anon and showed you my job info would you believe me then I will do it.
--Anonymous

do it

Of course, now I'm getting into the game there.

This spoiler-person doesn't even like Adam. S/he's a Klaine fan. Or so s/he claims!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/29/2013, 12:58 pm

This spoiler tumblr is very interesting to read, but I really hope it's not trolling because what it's saying is almost exactly what I was hoping would happen.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/29/2013, 1:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The tumblr spoiler person is online again, and I've got to say: even if his spoilers turn out to be false, he's given me a great time with deflecting,rebuting and deflating Klainers. Razz

Honestly, though I would love for more confirmation about Adam, I have to admit that I won't be completely disappointed if these turn out to be a false thing. As you said, it's been amusing as hell to watch the Klainers go nutty over this. Not that they needed this to go nutty (most of them were already there, and those that weren't there yet didn't have a far way to go to get there).

Are there even any sane Klainers left on the ship? If so, I still feel bad for them for the crazy Klainers giving them a bad name.

I hope every single Klaine fans winds up with a SO who treats them like Blaine treats Kurt and see how it feels.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 1:04 pm

Ireth wrote:This spoiler tumblr is very interesting to read, but I really hope it's not trolling because what it's saying is almost exactly what I was hoping would happen.

It is interesting. Don't get your hopes up, though, because even if the person posting is in earnest, their source seems several steps removed and I am sure there were multiple versions shot. It would be foolish to have done otherwise (as this spoiler-fest shows).

I think one week before the airing of the show is late to re-edit the episode, if it's spoiled. But then, I am not a TV production insider, so I don't know how complicated it would be to switch to an alternate ending at this late date.

The funny thing is that GoBR and the supposed Glee employee and the cameraman (on Twitter, apparently) all shouting down this blog makes it seem MORE credible rather than less. They may claim to care about the fans (GoBR), but they've obviously been trolling all along.

Now they have to interfere with someone who would look like a delusional liar if they were merely ignored?

Of course, conspiracy-theory-me says this is yet another Glee trolling exercise and everyone is in on it. unsure

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 1:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
I hope every single Klaine fans winds up with a SO who treats them like Blaine treats Kurt and see how it feels.

Having been with someone like that, I hope that none of them ever have to go through what Kurt's been through. At least mine didn't attempt to rape me, EVER.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/29/2013, 1:18 pm

Oh, the game is getting hotter! None of the Klainers want reminders of Adam, so just mentionig him being Kurt's possible boyfriend makes them anxious and call out anyone doing that a liar. We're somewhat just as anxious as we get about the possible idea that Kurt ends up in a predicament because of this proposal, not just so demanding. Only thing hardcore Kurtsies have been angry about is the lack of his screentime.

For me Kurt finding the ring would be terrible because it would yet again remind him of the good times he had with Blaine and why that ended. He probably would have seriously considered it before this cheating...romantic nature and all.

If they make Kurt (probably Blaine) a major cliffhanger, they better give us some good pushing forward and backwards between these three men as a reward in S5! They love triangles, so let them give us a good one.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 1:32 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
For me Kurt finding the ring would be terrible because it would yet again remind him of the good times he had with Blaine and why that ended. He probably would have seriously considered it before this cheating...romantic nature and all.

I suspect that what Chris will give us in such a scenario is a look of horror. I mean, this is is post-coital acting in "I Do":

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 32 Tumblr_mit2r2xddj1ryvuwbo1_400

Chris, if not Glee, realizes we have entered the "Twilight-zone" with Klaine. And the crazy of a ring is . . . so overboard.

Still sick at the spoilers that the couple that gets engaged is the lesbian mentor couple. Like, really? They needed Blaine and Kurt to inspire them to get engaged? After twenty-five years together and one of them working in a jewelry shop?

I hate this gif, but it must be used for this scenario: vomir

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 1:57 pm

Aaaaand the tumblr spoiler is back! Wonder if they'll answer about the two who refuse to perform. They answered about who the catfisher is.

BORING if true.

ETA: I am loving this. I am also loving reading a breakdown of the Mochelle-PR-Romance on 3!P. At this point I hardly care if it is accurate or not. Ok, I do care. Still no answer about which two refuse to perform.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/29/2013, 2:26 pm

This person in tumblr is fun to watch. tonguue

Whether they are telling the truth, talking about the "wrong script" or just realistically trolling, it's really fun to watch Klainers and this woman from the brazilian spoiler site trying to shut them down.

Some people tell this person to stop doing this, while not realising that insulting and making demands to them creates more attention. Clever little anonymous tumbler!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 2:32 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:This person in tumblr is fun to watch. tonguue

Whether they are telling the truth, talking about the "wrong script" or just realistically trolling, it's really fun to watch Klainers and this woman from the brazilian spoiler site trying to shut them down.

Some people tell this person to stop doing this, while not realising that insulting and making demands to them creates more attention. Clever little anonymous tumbler!

I am not ashamed to be contributing to this fiasco. I bet everyone here can tell which asks are mine. But the "spoiler" person is not answering all my questions about the episode.

The long pauses between a bunch of frantic, quick answers makes me think that someone in this chain DOES have a script. It may be a friend of a friend, but the pauses make it seem like the poster is checking out the answers/conferring with someone before answering a bunch of asks in one go.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 2:55 pm

y is brittany sad? and what do the teachers find out on how she aced her SAT and not normal exam?
--Anonymous

she failed on purpose. she graduated last year she didnt want to leave. santana tells her she should

Evil or Very Mad saispa

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 3:01 pm

I guess I'm the only currently unemployed person rubbing my hands together like a fiend right now. It's lonely out here in spoiler land.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 3:06 pm

I'll join again!

This is getting exciting! No matter what happens, I am close opening a bottle of wine and enjoying the show. However I have to pack...

I just hope FOX won't change the ending in favor of Blaine and destroy Kurt in the process.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/29/2013, 3:10 pm

^It's good to have something to snicker about, why not this commotion.

I Am Legend just started at the telly (and apparently we're watching it; remote was removed from my grasp) and I'm having to turn away from the screen every now and then...horror films. That tumbler seems to be on a roll, Brittney failing in her SATs? Her spoilers are so true to Glee's nature that it's hard not to believe them! Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 3:13 pm

I am SO amused. I mean that guy managed that the Brazilian website, the camera men of Glee and an unknown Glee worker replied. I am sorry, but that sounds legit. Why else should they care? This is pure entertainment at its finest Razz .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 3:20 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaand Kurt doesn't get any focus instead just scenes with Blaine. That is depressing. Now I really believe the source as that sounds exactly like Glee :angry: .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2013, 3:20 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I'll join again!

This is getting exciting! No matter what happens, I am close opening a bottle of wine and enjoying the show. However I have to pack...

I just hope FOX won't change the ending in favor of Blaine and destroy Kurt in the process.

A glass of wine sounds good. If only it weren't 2:15 here. Are you messaging asks, too?

Fox won't change the episode one week before it airs. There won't be time. They are probably already working out next season's storylines, and changing this episode would ruin what work they've done. It's probably too late, anyway. For example, if they are bringing Adam out of cold storage, they might already have signed a contract with Oliver.

I think the anger from official outlets does something to validate these spoilers. I don't think they will all be true, but there is probably enough truth in them to alarm the showrunners.

Anyway, even if they are FALSE, they are going to alarm klainers enough to ruin their "block" -- they want the proposal, and that last minute bait-and-switch might have worked if it came as a surprise, but if we know about it beforehand?

I knew they were going to make Brittany smart after all. Just differently-smart.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next