Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 1:57 pm

M&M wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Rachel is so dropping out of NYADA. Talk about All or Nothing. She's leaving herself without any kind of back up plan if the part doesn't come through for her, all because she's afraid that her dance teacher might find some way of throwing a monkey wrench into her plans.

I didn't really think that Burt would approve of Blaine proposing because he's not a stupid man. I'll bet that he lets Blaine down a lot more gently than Blaine really deserves, but I'm really hoping that he makes a point of the fact that Kurt isn't dating Blaine and they haven't been together in six months as his primary rational. And then cue the stunt lesbians having their own ceremony to plant the "awww, weddings" seed in Kurt's head. Hopefully Kurt will be fantasizing about a wedding in the English countryside (maybe at a castle) with a dashing Englishman (while a greasy hobbit mopes in the background).

Brittany's story just gets more and more stupid. MIT would not bother with anyone who had to repeat senior year because of a 0.0 GPA, no matter what kind of SAT score they had. Marley's original song? *snore* Ryder and the endless catfish storyline? *yawn*

I'm no Stevie Wonder fan, but Chris sounded great in YATSOML. Nice use of his lover register. His voice sounds warm and rich and masculine. Glad Kurt's going to get to show the noobs (as well as the teacher who always found an excuse not to feature him) how it's done. He is so over the high school bullshit.

I don;t understand why Rachel couldn't wait to find out if she has the part first. Then, if Cassandra said no, Rachel could drop out then when she knew she was on her way. Where's your logic, Glee?

All of McKinley is awful. I think we can all agree that Unique is the catfish and that the writers stole that idea from online.

Chris does sound great. Too bad I hate that song. I will take what I can get at this point.

At this point, IMHO it would be better/more logical if it were Kitty. But I doubt that'll be how it shakes out.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:00 pm

Ha, I love when I predict correctly. I thought loudly ages ago, as someone else also did, that Rachel may drop out. That is most certainly a twist that the GA will not anticipate. It also gives great material for S5, as I suspect she also won't get the role. Otherwise, why even have let the problem in the first place, as she would get the part anyway. It is a good twist because it would get Rachel some humanity from the audience she is sorely missing right now!

Blaine won't propose but why are they called 'a pair'. However, the marriage between the lesbian might lead them to accept that they are not a good couple anymore... There need to be cliffhangers and it sounds like television 101. Everything looks great and suddenly all walls fall down and the characters are forced to make hard decisions.

Oh the catfishing, Marley and original songs sound soo exciting. I cannot wait dryy
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/28/2013, 2:04 pm

Here is a Tumblr link for Kurt's solo for those who don't want to deal with iTunes

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (Preview)

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 2:07 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Ha, I love when I predict correctly. I thought loudly ages ago, as someone else also did, that Rachel may drop out. That is most certainly a twist that the GA will not anticipate. It also gives great material for S5, as I suspect she also won't get the role. Otherwise, why even have let the problem in the first place, as she would get the part anyway. It is a good twist because it would get Rachel some humanity from the audience she is sorely missing right now!

Blaine won't propose but why are they called 'a pair'. However, the marriage between the lesbian might lead them to accept that they are not a good couple anymore... There need to be cliffhangers and it sounds like television 101. Everything looks great and suddenly all walls fall down and the characters are forced to make hard decisions.

Oh the catfishing, Marley and original songs sound soo exciting. I cannot wait dryy

I may have been one of the others that speculated that Rachel would drop out (or at least that she'd be facing that choice). The question would be--how big a role would she drop out for? Or does she drop out before she even gets a role at all?

They are trying to stuff too much into this episode.

Wouldn't it be sad if the changes in Britt were that she's now getting good grades, and everyone's alarmed and trying to get her to be dumb and true to herself again? blinkk

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:15 pm

Hey twin thinking sister! You know, maybe she misreads the entire situation. Maybe she really believes she has a chance, drops out and then gets offered a tiny, tiny part behind the scenes?! Maybe they just chose someone else. I don't know, but I am sure she won't get the part now. Adding up all the factors already indicating that it is not a good musical to use for Glee (songs are already used, no place for other characters etc.), plus the renewal (they need some more obstacles before she can reach her dream), it also allows dramatic scenes and may tear up the audience. It is also a big cliffhanger.

Britt, OMG I never thought of that possibility. I totally see the Glee club telling her not to go because Glee needs her. I don't like Britt, but I would convert in fullblown fan girl for 5 minutes and just rage.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2013, 2:18 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Some of them are pretty upset about the Nightbird and interrogation scenes being cut.
Yup, and those scenes being replaced by that boring song 'At The Ballet'. vexe

It was long I granted, but it wasn't boring. For me it was a beautiful performance with the dancers in the background. However, I've noticed the feelings toward 'At the Ballet' are either love or hate, well dislike.
I found 'At The Ballet' beautiful too, and although it was long, it didn't bother me because it was so beautiful.
LMAO: I read a comment from a Blainer somewhere that 'At The Ballet' probably was the main reason that the ratings for the episode are so low! notall

As regarding the deleted scene, I read Blainers want Ryan to upload that scene on YT.
Ugh, Blarren stans feel so entitled: as if there never were any other scenes that got cut. Plus they think Ryan is their best friend. Mad

AnneNeville wrote:I am laughing at the thought that a long-involved lesbian couple, of which one member works in a jewelry shop selling engagement rings, would need to be inspired by Blaine to get engaged.

Super-Blaine to the rescue!
It would have been even better if Blaine had been wearing his Nightbird costume at the jewelry shop. Rolling Eyes
It's a bird, it's a plane, no: it's gel-helmet Blaaaaiiiineeee!

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/28/2013, 2:19 pm

I have to agree it would be terribly good reality bites moment for Rachel, she needs one. Especially now that Kurt isn't there for her to be her support.

Maybe they could have even had NYADA have a rule that a full-time student cannot accept a major role at a major production as a solidarity towards those already graduated and actually in need of a job...or Cassandra could use that as a statement of denying Rachel the role. Or the sole fact that in NY there can also be someone better than Rachel.

As much as I love Rachel and Hummelberry it's good to see them separated for awhile...I just don't have to like that Kurt is, by the looks of it, just transferred from one diva to another. Was it you Lottie or someone else that talked about Rachel making the fatal mistake just because Kurt isn't there to guide her? That was a good point.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 2:22 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Britt, OMG I never thought of that possibility. I totally see the Glee club telling her not to go because Glee needs her. I don't like Britt, but I would convert in fullblown fan girl for 5 minutes and just rage.

I doubt that they'd be so kind as to allow Britt to be intelligent in a non-typical way and finally blooming now that she has a possible future. But she could be one who refuses to perform--because she needs to get her GPA up to a certain level in order to secure her (implausible) admission to MIT.

I could SO see Will and the other Glee club members shaming her for dropping the club and focusing on her grades. Cause that would be selfish, amirite? Maybe Sam could even redeem himself slightly by backing her up and refusing to perform himself. Finally, there would be a "point" to their relationship.

I think this would be a great fanfic.

I doubt that RIB would let Brittany have a moment of triumph, though. She'll forever be dumb and deluded.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:26 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I have to agree it would be terribly good reality bites moment for Rachel, she needs one. Especially now that Kurt isn't there for her to be her support.

Maybe they could have even had NYADA have a rule that a full-time student cannot accept a major role at a major production as a solidarity towards those already graduated and actually in need of a job...or Cassandra could use that as a statement of denying Rachel the role. Or the sole fact that in NY there can also be someone better than Rachel.

As much as I love Rachel and Hummelberry it's good to see them separated for awhile...I just don't have to like that Kurt is, by the looks of it, just transferred from one diva to another. Was it you Lottie or someone else that talked about Rachel making the fatal mistake just because Kurt isn't there to guide her? That was a good point.

Not me, but it was an AMAZING and deserves kudos.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:28 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I doubt that they'd be so kind as to allow Britt to be intelligent in a non-typical way and finally blooming now that she has a possible future. But she could be one who refuses to perform--because she needs to get her GPA up to a certain level in order to secure her (implausible) admission to MIT.

I could SO see Will and the other Glee club members shaming her for dropping the club and focusing on her grades. Cause that would be selfish, amirite? Maybe Sam could even redeem himself slightly by backing her up and refusing to perform himself. Finally, there would be a "point" to their relationship.

I doubt that RIB would let Brittany have a moment of triumph, though. She'll forever be dumb and deluded.

I don't even want to see her at MIT, as it is too out of there her actually getting submitted. But not in such a mindblowingly offensive way. They will totally go there. I can taste it and I will most likely hate every single character involved.

Oh this show is so fucked up. it isn't even funny anymore.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/28/2013, 2:31 pm

I don't think the Blainers would want to real reasons those scenes were cut. I suspect they cut the Bland scenes because either they have finally figured out that people are sick of Bland or Darren's acting was just so poor they had to cut them. They also cut his video to his parents in 18. That's a lot of Bland to cut in a short period of time.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 2:32 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I have to agree it would be terribly good reality bites moment for Rachel, she needs one. Especially now that Kurt isn't there for her to be her support.

Not me, but it was an AMAZING and deserves kudos.

I don't think it was me, either, though it came up during our long discussion of how the entertainment industry works. Kudos to whoever suggested that. Rachel needs someone to keep her feet on the ground (without dragging her down like Finn).

I wish that didn't mean that Kurt gets turned into Rachel's "purse-holder" in NYC, though. He needs more of his own plot.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2013, 2:34 pm

I thought it was Ranwing who suggested that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 2:34 pm

M&M wrote:I don't think the Blainers would want to real reasons those scenes were cut. I suspect they cut the Bland scenes because either they have finally figured out that people are sick of Bland or Darren's acting was just so poor they had to cut them. They also cut his video to his parents in 18. That's a lot of Bland to cut in a short period of time.

Yes, and he's been singing a HECK of a LOT less in the last few episodes. To the point that Ryder dominated the last episode. Honestly, although it wasn't amazing, I thought the music from "Lights Out" was better than many of the episodes this season. I would actually listen to some of those songs again.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:36 pm

M&M wrote:I don't think the Blainers would want to real reasons those scenes were cut. I suspect they cut the Bland scenes because either they have finally figured out that people are sick of Bland or Darren's acting was just so poor they had to cut them. They also cut his video to his parents in 18. That's a lot of Bland to cut in a short period of time.

I think they realized that it is incredible offensive and may help people just to intensify their hate for Blaine. That scene would have been cruel, not funny and just plain disgusting.

Speaking of deleted scenes, I want to see the one of Kurt and Rachel playing the board game. Especially because Kurt was almost not present at all that episode. At least Blaine had a major B-plot line.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 2:37 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I don't even want to see her at MIT, as it is too out of there her actually getting submitted. But not in such a mindblowingly offensive way. They will totally go there. I can taste it and I will most likely hate every single character involved.

Oh this show is so fucked up. it isn't even funny anymore.

Wait--you actually think they WOULD have Brittany try to drop out of Glee Club to work on her grades then drag her down again?

And I thought I was suggesting a crack!fic idea again. Well, if they use my "plot," at least Sam will be improved. But that means that Santana (who is supposed to get Brittany back on her feet) will be assassinated.

Oh, wait. I bet Ryan would LIKE that. Make Sam look good, and Santana look bad for Brittany.

chuut

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2013, 2:39 pm

Is only me or Ryder is lately dominating the episodes? Probably because he's a more decent actor than Blarren.

And everytime they protest Blaine's video message was cut in episode 18, I insist his scene was that one in which he was the first to speak to the camera. Was something else to add?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:39 pm

Yes, this is Glee! They could totally go there! I expect anything nowadays!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2013, 2:40 pm

They also cut a lot of Bram scenes once they found out how much the fandom hated them, and how badly acted those scenes probably were.

Undaunted by the naysayers, Blaine continues with his preparations to propose marriage to Kurt, leading the pair to bear witness to a hopeful and inspiring event.
Don't they realize how stupid, immature, stubborn and downright creepy Blaine will look when he persists in proposing Kurt after several people have adviced him against that idea?
Glee and their twisted vision of romantic heroes. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 2:41 pm

brisallie wrote:Is only me or Ryder is lately dominating the episodes? Probably because he's a more decent actor than Blarren.

And everytime they protest Blaine's video message was cut in episode 18, I insist his scene was that one in which he was the first to speak to the camera. Was something else to add?

True, unfortunately I care about Ryder as much as I care about wet towels. But at least there is some change in screen allocation for the cast. Of course it needs to be however a pretty, white, non-threatening heterosexual boy.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2013, 2:43 pm

brisallie wrote:Is only me or Ryder is lately dominating the episodes? Probably because he's a more decent actor than Blarren.
Probably because Ryan has had his roving eye on him ever since Blake was in the Glee project. Blake is his new shiny toy.

But to be fair: Blake is indeed a decent actor, imo.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/28/2013, 2:45 pm

I think if we staged a war between who gets cut most in S4 I think Kurt and the entire NY would win the game, but that is quite pointless because it will make us just feel bad. But that board game refrence is very near this Nightwing thing...except I believe that was genuinely cut because of time and not because of taste and talent. tonguue

Besides I still don't understand why they don't add all these cut things to their DVD stuff. Maybe it really is just bad? Some of the stuff cut from S3 and then posted free, were quite good and would have given more value to fans if they had been added to the disks.

Fox must make money from something else, because I don't believe for a single moment that Glee brings them any net profit at this time. Visibility perhaps, but dollars? Not with this huge cast and dwindling audience numbers and perhaps recently even weaker foreign sales?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 2:53 pm

I can't even remember--did he speak to the camera? Or push it away? Or was that Sam?

I agree about Ryder. Somewhere in the back half of this season, RIB remembered that Blake won The Glee Project because he was the best ACTOR of the top three, even if he wasn't the strongest singer. (I rate him as a strong actor and a decent singer).

I think that since "I Do," Ryder has been steadily growing in importance. He was such a good little Cyrano de Bergerac to Jake's cluelessness. Then he got the catfishing storyline, and now the molestation storyline. He's been acting the heck out of what he's gotten (even when he's been acting to a fake computer screen and his own voiceovers).

If RIB are SMART, they will tie him to Kitty, the other strongest actor of the new New Directions. Hopefully, not as a romantic couple (but this is Glee).

The problem with the new crop of kids is that they put their money on Marley and Jake, made Kitty TOO outrageously mean (though Becca Tobin did well with her anyway), and were timid with Blake Jenner--originally making him nothing more than the third wheel in another tired love triangle.

If they had set up these two characters earlier in the season (and given them complexity, even though the molestation storyline was VERY distastefully done). Now, it's all being shoved into the last episodes and people have already decided they hate the newbies.

I bet one could write a good season with these characters--if only one could start from the beginning and pace their development properly.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ariel189 4/28/2013, 2:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Could it really be that we'll go into the next summer hiatus feeling even more furious about a season's finale then we did after season 3? Mad

I can only speak for myself but I honestly think 'All or Nothing' sounds even worse than 'Goodbye', which is really saying something.

At least when Kurt failed to get in to NYADA it felt as though he had been wronged through absolutely no fault of his own. Him choosing to run back to his cheating ex however? That I find more damaging to his character and harder to take.

opals wrote:I'd rather remember the character with some dignity.

This is why the previous episode may well be the last I ever watch. Of course I'll probably encounter parts of the next two episodes on tumblr and should be able to gauge the general reaction before deciding whether or not to watch, but I'm not holding out much hope. I can think of no reason why Kurt in his right mind would decide to get back with Blaine in the next episode or two and I'd therefore prefer to call it quits and end on a somewhat high note before I have to watch the writers destroy him for the sake of Klaine.

The last time Kurt interacted with Blaine (4x14) was the first time in three years of watching the show that I could honestly say I didn't recognise him at all, nor did I even enjoy his scenes and that upset me. I still love the character and have enjoyed his scenes since, but I'd hate to feel like that more than once and would rather stop watching than risk it happening again.
ariel189
ariel189
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://kadayum.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/28/2013, 3:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Probably because Ryan has had his roving eye on him ever since Blake was in the Glee project. Blake is his new shiny toy.

But to be fair: Blake is indeed a decent actor, imo.

Maybe my memory is faulty, but I thought Ryan was "meh" about Blake and had to be talked into considering picking the stronger actor over the flashier singers?

I can't find the judges' final commentary before deciding on Blake, though. I think if he were just Ryan's new shiny toy, he'd have been featured earlier. My vote is that he's cropping up now because Marley and Jake are boring, and they remembered that they cast Blake as Ryder because he was an actor first.

And they NEED to save McKinley. They only have two strong student-age actors left on that side, as far as I can tell.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next