Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  sheny 4/19/2013, 2:46 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_mlhjrg8XHS1rueg7zo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_mlhjrg8XHS1rueg7zo2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_mlhjrg8XHS1rueg7zo4_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 4:30 am

Looking at the gif, it looks like Kurt never left Vogue. I wouldn't mind that development (I actually rather see Kurt pursuing fashion than Broadway, but I know that ship has sailed away), but would it been that hard to mention it at least once on earlier episodes?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 5:12 am

ColferGirl wrote:^

I follow several nice Klainers on tumblr, so I've seen them reblogging gifs of him in that scene so there's no way I would have missed it, but I noticed him too when I saw the preview. ooppss

Ack! I must be going blind!

Oh, dear GOD! That Hummelberry dancing gif is so cute!!

I can't wait to see the return of Vogue! Though I'm more excited about the NYADA side of his life, I also think Vogue has been so good for Kurt and Isabelle is just precious!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 9:32 am

ColferGirl wrote:You know what kind of annoys me....

In the promo for 4x20, there's a scene of Blaine at an aerobics class. I know it's part of his plot to get Sue back (although the sheer amount of Blaine there will be in the final three episodes alone is irritating), but my point is that there's a sex riot going on on tumblr because of those brief shots of him in that aerobics class.

I know there was a sex riot of sorts for when we saw Kurt in his own aerobics/exercise moment in 4x17 (especially because we saw more of Chris's skin than ever before). But I hate the blatant objectification of Blaine/Darren's body on this show, over and over. His aerobics scene is deliberately more "stylized" and "sexy", while Kurt's was deliberately quirky and cuter and not meant to be as flattering (thus it's his guilty secret). It feels like just another slight against Kurt in the on-going Blaine vs. Kurt portrayal comparison game.....even if it's not what the writers intended - in their minds the two ways the characters are seen exercising probably has no comparative connection at all - but I still see it and it bothers me. The show's frequent camera shots of Blaine's butt and other blatant objectification moments of him make it even worse (like the unnecessary shower scene during Fighter back in season 3).

Agree.

When I saw that aerobics scene, I immediately though how they're pandering blarrens once again. Though I know this gonna be into context,but usually he's shirtless or wearing shorts and tank tops with the only purpuse to provoke these riots on tumblr. And don't get me start on the butt's scenes, some blarrens are saying is the new "character" of this season. Wtf.

The only think I'm looking forward to see are Kurt's scenes. It seems they're gonna be funny and I'm so glad Isabelle is back again, and personally I still believe Kurt could be a good designer. When he decided to get into Nyada, it took me by surprise because I never saw him so enthusiastic about Broadway, well not as much as Rachel. But life surprises you.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2013, 9:58 am

AnneNeville wrote:It's funny--because I find Carmen to be even more sadistic than Cassandra!
Me too. I have not much respect for Cassandra, but at least she is trying to teach.
Carmen is just sadistic and whimsical. I hate her (but I love Whoopi), because she is so unpredictable and has no qualms destroying someone's dream harshly, while admitting someone else undeserved. :angry:

ColferGirl wrote:You know what kind of annoys me....

In the promo for 4x20, there's a scene of Blaine at an aerobics class. I know it's part of his plot to get Sue back (although the sheer amount of Blaine there will be in the final three episodes alone is irritating), but my point is that there's a sex riot going on on tumblr because of those brief shots of him in that aerobics class.

I know there was a sex riot of sorts for when we saw Kurt in his own aerobics/exercise moment in 4x17 (especially because we saw more of Chris's skin than ever before). But I hate the blatant objectification of Blaine/Darren's body on this show, over and over. His aerobics scene is deliberately more "stylized" and "sexy", while Kurt's was deliberately quirky and cuter and not meant to be as flattering (thus it's his guilty secret). It feels like just another slight against Kurt in the on-going Blaine vs. Kurt portrayal comparison game.....even if it's not what the writers intended - in their minds the two ways the characters are seen exercising probably has no comparative connection at all - but I still see it and it bothers me. The show's frequent camera shots of Blaine's butt and other blatant objectification moments of him make it even worse (like the unnecessary shower scene during Fighter back in season 3).

Not that I want Kurt to be all about sexiness and objectification, I don't, I love that he's a character of substance. But I wish that the writers/camera people would let up a little on their Blaine-glorification. suure I know it's great for his fans and they should feel free to squee over those objectifying scenes all they want, but for those of us not so fond of Blaine, it's pretty tiring when it happens so frequently.....

Sorry, had to get this complaint off my chest....
I noticed this too. The double standard is still firmly in place. dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/19/2013, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/19/2013, 10:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:I noticed this too. The double standard is still firmly in place. dryy

At least with Chris they don't have to resort to constant reminders of how hot he is to keep the attention of the audience on him. Chris does that by just breathing. They have to keep pointing out that Blarren is sexy because if they were depending strictly on his acting abilities to keep an audience's attention, he would have been fired ages ago.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 12:43 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Not that I want Kurt to be all about sexiness and objectification, I don't, I love that he's a character of substance. But I wish that the writers/camera people would let up a little on their Blaine-glorification. suure I know it's great for his fans and they should feel free to squee over those objectifying scenes all they want, but for those of us not so fond of Blaine, it's pretty tiring when it happens so frequently.....

I absolutely agree about this distasteful objectification (and once again they stole one of Kurt's "stories" and made it even "better" for Blaine!).

However, it's not the camera people who are to blame for those shots. It's someone behind the scenes. I would think that there has been a decision made higher up that "Glee is going to portray Blaine as a sex object." And that "Kurt is not sexy." The directors would have to follow that directive.

However, they can also subvert it . . . which is COOL. And could lead to another long tumblr post, if I had the patience to go through all the episodes.

Here's a question for you:

Which directors have given us the most blatantly sexualized images of Blaine? Is there a pattern? What about directors who give Kurt something hot to do? Is there a pattern?

Let's take Eric Stoltz, the Awesomest Director In The World For Whom I'd Extra ANY TIME (please let me know when he's doing another show in NYC. I LOVE HIM)?

I think, however, that he directed several of the episodes you reference. So . . . he gave us RichardSimmonsSexy!Kurt, but also Shower!Blaine (if that was in Big Brother, which I think it was . . .). Can we compare and contrast how Kurt and Blaine are shown as sex objects in Eric Stoltz's episodes?

And . . . can we be sure that we are meant to take the sexualized images with a straight face? I mean . . . the shower scene is ridiculous. And as I recall, it was shot in a way that could be considered subversive/silly. Just like RichardSimmons!Kurt should have been totally ridiculous but was curiously sexy.

Hmmm...

Just . . . something to ponder.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 12:47 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Looking at the gif, it looks like Kurt never left Vogue. I wouldn't mind that development (I actually rather see Kurt pursuing fashion than Broadway, but I know that ship has sailed away), but would it been that hard to mention it at least once on earlier episodes?

Kurt is awesome, ambitious, and knows enough to diversify his portfolio. ;-) I expected he was still interning at Vogue.com. It's just a plot point they've kept in their back pocket. They'll use it if they move the focus to NYC, just like they'll use Oliver and the Adam's Apples.

Alas, there are complainers on tumblr now saying Blaine is vindicated now, because Kurt has time to do NYADA and Vogue and Adam, but didn't have time to talk to Blaine on the phone when all he was doing was Vogue.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 12:58 pm

brisallie wrote: And don't get me start on the butt's scenes, some blarrens are saying is the new "character" of this season. Wtf.

. . . The awkward moment when a segment of the fandom begins to parody itself. And doesn't notice.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 1:00 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I noticed this too. The double standard is still firmly in place. dryy

At least with Chris they don't have to resort to constant reminders of how hot he is to keep the attention of the audience on him. Chris does that by just breathing. They have to keep pointing out that Blarren is sexy because if they were depending strictly on his acting abilities to keep an audience's attention, he would have been fired ages ago.

The sad thing is that Darren Criss has some really, really attractive headshots where he looks like himself. If they let Blaine look more like Darren (gussied up for a headshot), they might not have to keep reminding the audience that he's good looking.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/19/2013, 1:08 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Looking at the gif, it looks like Kurt never left Vogue. I wouldn't mind that development (I actually rather see Kurt pursuing fashion than Broadway, but I know that ship has sailed away), but would it been that hard to mention it at least once on earlier episodes?

Kurt is awesome, ambitious, and knows enough to diversify his portfolio. ;-) I expected he was still interning at Vogue.com. It's just a plot point they've kept in their back pocket. They'll use it if they move the focus to NYC, just like they'll use Oliver and the Adam's Apples.

Alas, there are complainers on tumblr now saying Blaine is vindicated now, because Kurt has time to do NYADA and Vogue and Adam, but didn't have time to talk to Blaine on the phone when all he was doing was Vogue.

Based on the Thanksgiving episode, Kurt stays really really late at Vogue when he works there. He was one of the very last people to leave, thus he was switching off the lights and accidentaly shut Isabelle into the dark in 4x08. Nobody knows if he's still working that late now that he's going to NYADA too, but it's possible. The point remains that BEFORE NYADA, Kurt worked at Vogue for such heavy hours that he's one of the last to leave, so no, he didn't have a lot of time outside work during the whole Blaine fiasco. One also has to take into account that those were his first few weeks ever in New York and also with a high-demanding job. I sure know that I didn't manage my time very well during my first semester of college, I was extremely panicky and overwhelmed and very busy, so I'd go for weeks without talking to my friends. And once I'd gotten a semester worth's of experience, I understood how it all worked much better, the excitement had worn off and I knew how to juggle school with my personal life. But my friends never "unfriended" me over it, they knew I was struggling to handle how busy I was and that I still loved them even if we couldn't hang out as often anymore.

So no, it's still Blaine's fault for how he reacted to Kurt's own excitement at being in NY and somewhere where he was accepted and succeeding, and Blaine's own fault for not being understanding about how overwhelmed Kurt was living somewhere new and working full-time, and not giving him a break when he couldn't cater to his every whim. Also, KURT WAS NOT IGNORING HIM. I hate that so many Blainers and Klainers ignore that. We were shown Kurt and Blaine talking on skype after Kurt got the job - he was overexcited about Vogue during the conversation, but he wasn't ignoring Blaine. And in the TBU, Kurt called Blaine, even when he was busy at work, to apologize for having to reschedule their phone date and we could see just how busy he really was. Kurt was trying to reach out to Blaine, and he was sympathetic, and he was clearly holding onto that weekend where Blaine was coming "in two weeks". Which is when Blaine should have discussed all this with him, maturely. But he didn't, he couldn't keep it in his pants for two more weeks, and it's entirely on Blaine how he decided to react to Kurt being so busy and unable to speak with him as much as he used to.

As for Adam, we've barely seen him with Adam, and never on a date. So nobody knows how often he goes out with him, and then it helps because they go to the same school, so they'd see each other automatically because they're in the same place.

But yeah, just the thought of any Klainer or Blaine stan trying to give Blaine a free pass now makes my blood boil. Evil or Very Mad It's like poking a water balloon with a needle, all my simmering rage about the break-up storyline is still there ready to burst out. tonguue
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 1:28 pm

1. I agree with you, ColferGirl.

2. I'm not sure where to ask this, but I was wondering--with all the discussion lately about the entertainment industry as portrayed on Glee, would anyone be interested doing a "Fame" series on the general discussion board? It might be a distracting and interesting contrast to what has happened with Glee. I mean . . . no Chris. But people seem to be interested in what the entertainment business and theatre schooling is really like. TV Fame did a good job with that.

Aw, gee: I decided just to go for it and see what happens. Please come play with me:
Fame 1x1

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 1:58 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Kurt is awesome, ambitious, and knows enough to diversify his portfolio. ;-) I expected he was still interning at Vogue.com. It's just a plot point they've kept in their back pocket. They'll use it if they move the focus to NYC, just like they'll use Oliver and the Adam's Apples.

I am so happy he is still at Vogue as he seems to fit so well in the fashion industry. Actually with his look, body and height they could convince me easily him being a model. Living in NYC, but does no one discover him??!

Are you serious about the second part? I am not even going to waste words for that nonsense. As their is any excuse for Blaine's cheating. Those people really need to grow up.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/19/2013, 4:45 pm

4.21 Episode description

Will’s spirits are buoyed after getting several pieces of good news about his students. Having regained his trademark optimism, he tries sharing his positive vibe by assigning the kids the music of Stevie Wonder. Artie gets word that he has been accepted to his college of choice. When he balks at the chance to go for his dream of becoming a filmmaker, it takes some prodding from an unexpected source in order for him to confront the one thing he thinks is holding him back… his mother.

As Rachel prepares for her second callback for Funny Girl, she learns that NYADA policy requires her extra-curricular activity be approved by her instructors, leading to fears her dreams will be dashed by a vindictive and jealous Cassandra July. Plus, it’s old home week as Mercedes and Mike return to Lima to help get the new New Directions ready for Regionals. While the pair takes a few of the gleeks under their wings, Mercedes must contend with disheartening news from Los Angeles, prompting her to make a bold decision about her future. And when Kurt comes home to check up on his cancer-stricken father’s health, Blaine ponders his own future with Kurt and reaches out to Burt for advice.

Whatever I refuse to get angry because of this stupid show. I'll just wait and hope Kurt gets to do more than just listen to Blaine's plans for his future.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/19/2013, 4:51 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Kurt is awesome, ambitious, and knows enough to diversify his portfolio. ;-) I expected he was still interning at Vogue.com. It's just a plot point they've kept in their back pocket. They'll use it if they move the focus to NYC, just like they'll use Oliver and the Adam's Apples.

I am so happy he is still at Vogue as he seems to fit so well in the fashion industry. Actually with his look, body and height they could convince me easily him being a model. Living in NYC, but does no one discover him??!

Are you serious about the second part? I am not even going to waste words for that nonsense. As their is any excuse for Blaine's cheating. Those people really need to grow up.

Agree 100% with the post.Espeically the 2nd part. Would the complainers be saying that Kurt is now vindicated if it were the other way around? I doubt it,espeically the Blaine stans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/19/2013, 5:16 pm

sheny wrote:
4.21 Episode description

Will’s spirits are buoyed after getting several pieces of good news about his students. Having regained his trademark optimism, he tries sharing his positive vibe by assigning the kids the music of Stevie Wonder. Artie gets word that he has been accepted to his college of choice. When he balks at the chance to go for his dream of becoming a filmmaker, it takes some prodding from an unexpected source in order for him to confront the one thing he thinks is holding him back… his mother.

As Rachel prepares for her second callback for Funny Girl, she learns that NYADA policy requires her extra-curricular activity be approved by her instructors, leading to fears her dreams will be dashed by a vindictive and jealous Cassandra July. Plus, it’s old home week as Mercedes and Mike return to Lima to help get the new New Directions ready for Regionals. While the pair takes a few of the gleeks under their wings, Mercedes must contend with disheartening news from Los Angeles, prompting her to make a bold decision about her future. And when Kurt comes home to check up on his cancer-stricken father’s health, Blaine ponders his own future with Kurt and reaches out to Burt for advice.

Whatever I refuse to get angry because of this stupid show. I'll just wait and hope Kurt gets to do more than just listen to Blaine's plans for his future.

I'm annoyed that even here in the synopsis, Kurt's presence in the episode seems to be nothing more than a springboard for Blaine to explore his feelings - a catalyst for a Blaine storyline, as opposed to really letting Kurt have his own story about his feelings for his father.

:angry:
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/19/2013, 5:20 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
sheny wrote:
4.21 Episode description

I'm annoyed that even here in the synopsis, Kurt's presence in the episode seems to be nothing more than a springboard for Blaine to explore his feelings - a catalyst for a Blaine storyline, as opposed to really letting Kurt have his own story about his feelings for his father.

Agree. :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/19/2013, 5:27 pm

sheny wrote:
4.21 Episode description

It makes total sense for Rachel to have to clear taking on a professional role with NYADA since she's still a student there and accepting an outside position means withdrawing from classes for at least one full semester (depending on the length of the expected show run). She could, of course, just drop out, but that would nix a chance to return to school once she fulfilled her contract (and of course, depending on the show doing well enough to actually make it past previews). But I think that in all truth, it’s not going to mean that much to Cassandra one way or another and I don’t see her doing anything to stop Rachel from getting the part (if it’s actually offered to her). I think she’ll make Rachel squirm and sweat it out for as long as possible (just for the chuckles) but then happily sign off if it means getting Rachel’s two left feet out of her class for a few months.

I can easily see Rachel getting Tibideauxed here the way Kurt was back in season 3. She got some good feedback, so she’s convinced that the odds are in her favor that Funny Girl is going to work out for her and she’s making all her plans for accepting the part (much like Kurt was organizing his room in anticipation). Basically she’s putting the cart before the horse so when she’s passed over for the role of Fanny or is only offered a marginal or understudy role in the show, all those expectations come crashing down. And then she’s got to decide if it’s worth it to put her schooling on hold to accept a very small part that isn’t going to launch her career the way she wants it to. I think we’re going to see Rachel rather humbled when all is said and done.

Of course… now that the show has been picked up by Fox officially for another two seasons, I could be wrong and Special Snowflake Rachel will end next season with her first Tony nomination.

As for the rest, I can see Mercedes having her contract in LA canceled. She got it pretty much by sheer luck (and Sam putting her video up on You Tube) so it wouldn’t surprise me to have her cut quickly and need to reassess how she’s going to achieve her goals. That’s the real world consequences of being in the performing arts – sometimes it doesn’t matter how talented you are.

And Kurt… really hope that the thing that gets Blaine to back the fuck off with this asinine proposal idea is when he starts talking to Blaine about how good things are going with Adam and that he’s really happy and finally moving past what Blaine’s cheating did to him. Not because third parties talked Blaine out of it.

Watch me be wrong about everything and fuming all summer.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/19/2013, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 5:30 pm

My expectations were so low and I wasn't disappointed. With all the bullshit from Fox right now about the renewal, do they truly believe the dedicated fanbase will stick around when they continue to dismiss their most talented cast and so much amazing potential?!

I want to see Kurt as a character with storylines and layers. Even though presented perfectly by Chris, I am not willing to see him being a shell of his former self to prop Blaine and Rachel. Just having Kurt on the show isn't enough - he needs to be present and he needs good development. Nothing less is acceptable. I will not support any further character assassination.

The only good news, I am excited about Artie.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 5:34 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
sheny wrote:
4.21 Episode description

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! A Broadway show counts as an "extra-curricular activity"! And Rachel never thought about that. (This is a plot point in Season 1 Episode 2 of Fame).

Obviously Mercedes is changing her coastal-allegiance.

Who would ever imagine that Artie's mother would support him in his dreams? I'm shocked.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/19/2013, 5:34 pm

Another thing that bugs me is....it says Blaine "reaches out to Burt for advice" (about his relationship with Kurt), so that means....what, exactly? Is he going to ask Burt if he thinks the situation with Kurt is hopeless and Kurt will never love him again, or see if there might be hope after all in Burt's opinion? What advice could he possibly ask Burt for beyond telling him his intentions to marry Kurt and asking for his blessing? I mean, Burt knows Kurt very well but he's still not Kurt. Kurt is the only one who knows if he'll take Blaine back or not, or if he still really loves Blaine or not - the only one who knows his own heart.

Unless Blaine is asking for advice on like, where to buy the ring and where to take Kurt when he proposes to him. unsure I'm so concerned over this Blaine and Burt conversation and what both of them will say....

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 5:38 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Another thing that bugs me is....it says Blaine "reaches out to Burt for advice" (about his relationship with Kurt), so that means....what, exactly? Is he going to ask Burt if he thinks the situation with Kurt is hopeless and Kurt will never love him again, or see if there might be hope after all in Burt's opinion? What advice could he possibly ask Burt for beyond telling him his intentions to marry Kurt and asking for his blessing? I mean, Burt knows Kurt very well but he's still not Kurt. Kurt is the only one who knows if he'll take Blaine back or not, or if he still really loves Blaine or not - the only one who knows his own heart.

Unless Blaine is asking for advice on like, where to buy the ring and where to take Kurt when he proposes to him. unsure I'm so concerned over this Blaine and Burt conversation and what both of them will say....

BLAINE
Burt, I'd like to talk to you about my future with your son.

BURT
Blaine, right now I'm more concerned about MY future with MY son. And whether I have one.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 5:38 pm

Maybe, just maybe, it is a last desperate attempt to get Kurt back? Maybe Burt will tell him to let go of Kurt and let him move on, as Kurt already did. A girl can dream.

(Let's ignore the fact that Kurt should say all of this himself! Why of why, is it impossible for females and Kurt to have their own agency of their life? Why does a strong male character always defend and define them??! vomir )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 5:39 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:Another thing that bugs me is....it says Blaine "reaches out to Burt for advice" (about his relationship with Kurt), so that means....what, exactly? Is he going to ask Burt if he thinks the situation with Kurt is hopeless and Kurt will never love him again, or see if there might be hope after all in Burt's opinion? What advice could he possibly ask Burt for beyond telling him his intentions to marry Kurt and asking for his blessing? I mean, Burt knows Kurt very well but he's still not Kurt. Kurt is the only one who knows if he'll take Blaine back or not, or if he still really loves Blaine or not - the only one who knows his own heart.

BLAINE
Burt, I'd like to talk to you about my future with your son.

BURT
Blaine, right now I'm more concerned about MY future with MY son. And whether I have one.

So many likes!!!!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 7:11 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

Based on the Thanksgiving episode, Kurt stays really really late at Vogue when he works there. He was one of the very last people to leave, thus he was switching off the lights and accidentaly shut Isabelle into the dark in 4x08. Nobody knows if he's still working that late now that he's going to NYADA too, but it's possible. The point remains that BEFORE NYADA, Kurt worked at Vogue for such heavy hours that he's one of the last to leave, so no, he didn't have a lot of time outside work during the whole Blaine fiasco. One also has to take into account that those were his first few weeks ever in New York and also with a high-demanding job. I sure know that I didn't manage my time very well during my first semester of college, I was extremely panicky and overwhelmed and very busy, so I'd go for weeks without talking to my friends. And once I'd gotten a semester worth's of experience, I understood how it all worked much better, the excitement had worn off and I knew how to juggle school with my personal life. But my friends never "unfriended" me over it, they knew I was struggling to handle how busy I was and that I still loved them even if we couldn't hang out as often anymore.

So no, it's still Blaine's fault for how he reacted to Kurt's own excitement at being in NY and somewhere where he was accepted and succeeding, and Blaine's own fault for not being understanding about how overwhelmed Kurt was living somewhere new and working full-time, and not giving him a break when he couldn't cater to his every whim. Also, KURT WAS NOT IGNORING HIM. I hate that so many Blainers and Klainers ignore that. We were shown Kurt and Blaine talking on skype after Kurt got the job - he was overexcited about Vogue during the conversation, but he wasn't ignoring Blaine. And in the TBU, Kurt called Blaine, even when he was busy at work, to apologize for having to reschedule their phone date and we could see just how busy he really was. Kurt was trying to reach out to Blaine, and he was sympathetic, and he was clearly holding onto that weekend where Blaine was coming "in two weeks". Which is when Blaine should have discussed all this with him, maturely. But he didn't, he couldn't keep it in his pants for two more weeks, and it's entirely on Blaine how he decided to react to Kurt being so busy and unable to speak with him as much as he used to.

As for Adam, we've barely seen him with Adam, and never on a date. So nobody knows how often he goes out with him, and then it helps because they go to the same school, so they'd see each other automatically because they're in the same place.

But yeah, just the thought of any Klainer or Blaine stan trying to give Blaine a free pass now makes my blood boil. Evil or Very Mad It's like poking a water balloon with a needle, all my simmering rage about the break-up storyline is still there ready to burst out.
tonguue

THANK YOU!!!!! banzai

And what future has poor, delusional Blaine convinced himself that he has with Kurt? Does he actually think that Kurt still owes him a damned thing?

I'm sorry. He flushed all rights to his "future" with Kurt down the toilet when he slipped and fell ass-first onto some other guy's dick. Evil or Very Mad (Super bitchy right now. Sorry.)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next