Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  arina 4/13/2013, 7:00 am

Everytime I think the Glee cannot suprise me more (negatively) any more I am proved wrong. Mad
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 7:06 am

glimmerle wrote:Let's hope they'll use this plot wisely, maybe to contrast a couple that's been in a commited relationship for a really long time, so basically married without being legally married, with a high school love that's already tainted by cheating and lost trust after little more than a year of dating. They could make a point out of the fact that you shouldn't do something just because it's become possible to do it but because it's the right thing to do. And in case of Klaine it won't be the right thing. Let's hope Burt will go back to being the voice of reason, instead of being ruined by urging his son into a toxic and destructive relationship with a cheater.
I expect a cliffhanger closing with the camera on Kurt's shocked, speechless face, though. Or they'll go all LOL Klaine like they did the whole season, and dangle a carrot in front of the Klainers only to give them the finger with how it's executed on the show. Either way, hiatus will be fun. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 357632081

ColferInspired wrote:Ryan would want to marry his fiance some day so this story would be important to him, so he is using Klaine to try to influence more people to support gay marriage.

As this would be important to Chris as well, I don't think he minds this story.
If gay marriage will ever be legal across the US it won't be because of Glee or Klaine. I can see Murphy pushing for a gay marriage storyline on Glee, now that The New Normal is as good a cancelled, but it will be just like the school shooting, or the suicide attempt or the Finchel-wedding-craze: a stunt to get attention and higher ratings. Anything more would mean giving this trainwreck of a show way too much credit and significance.
I also don't think Chris would welcome this story. His statements about high school couples in various interviews tell a different story.

On another note: I wonder how they want to incorporate this lesbian couple into next season's storylines and where this storylines will be located (NY/Lima).

I just would love to see marriage equality and it would be what Ryan's wants for himself that I was hoping they would put in the effort.
I just got over excited as I know Kurt/Chris has helped with influencing people that being gay is not a bad thing.
If this was written well, I think Chris could sell it. But with Darren that could be another thing.
Being clear thinking now, I know it is ratings grab and an attempt to get people interested in this couple again and this show like next weeks episode.
I hope next season first episode Kurt says no and Adam is still in the picture.
Blaine is unsavagable as a character.
This is just a carrot to dangle in front of the Klainers.
I should remember it is Glee we are talking about, so I am clutching at really thin straws at the moment and seem delusional as I think about it.
But after "Shooting Star" I think the damage has been done.
I am assuming this must be in New York.
Which doesn't make sense.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 7:12 am

Just read the comments at E! and totally expected a love fest for Blaine/Klaine. However, even though their is some celebration, it also features a lot of negative views. Even Klainer argue this is a stupid idea and in case they get back together , it should happen in an organic, developing way.

FOX and RIB basically shot themselves in the foot again by listening to a tiny portion of fandom, who do not even all agree with that idea, and dismiss the rest of the audience. Great job, guys, great job!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/13/2013, 7:28 am

It's hard to believe that they will spoil something so bis as a marriage proposal. I don't care if Kurt ends up with Adam or Blaine. I just want my baby happy. If Blaine makes him happy I'll accept a reunion but I want it be done properly not rushed in the last two episodes. They should have more time to develop the story and make it interesting and realistic. Blaine should win Kurt's trust back and show him that Kurt really is the only one for him and he will NEVER break his heart again. He needs to grow up and stop being a winy needy child if he seriously wants to get married. Unfortunately I don't believe they will give us that.

There is not point in getting upset because of a TV show so I'll just wait and see what happens. Spoiler can't be trusted fully even if they come from E-Online or other reliable source. Maybe there is more to this story that will help us understand it better and accept it.

Kurt will always be my favorite even if he engaged to Mr Gel Helmet and I'll keep watching as long as Chris is on Glee.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 4/13/2013, 7:33 am

Jellyrolls wrote:It is a shame that the idiots who run this show are destroying the best character they created to please the fans of the worst character they created
This is the awful truth. :(

arina wrote:Everytime I think the Glee cannot suprise me more (negatively) any more I am proved wrong. Mad
Word! This should be the slogan on our new community banner.
Our new banner being the awesome and lol-inducing screenshot from the AV-Club's recent Shooting Star article. moque

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 627
ColferInspired wrote:I just would love to see marriage equality and it would be what Ryan's wants for himself that I was hoping they would put in the effort.
Yes, I understand, me too. But a Klaine marriage wouldn't be a good way to promote that purpose. If they absolutely must have a gay marriage on Glee they should bring back Rachel's Dads: a stable, healthy and mature long term relationship. Or maybe that's what the recurring lesbian couple is there for.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/13/2013, 7:34 am

I think an invisible fist just came via the internet and punched a lot of Kurtsies in the face with this one. I certainly was winded. What are they doing? Unless this is a genuiane Kurt plot with him politely (which he should not have to do) declining and moving on, it's going to be mayhem.

I'm still afraid they'll extrort Kurt into submission with Burt condoning this whole silly marriage thing..."I am unwell son and might not make it so let Blaine LOVE YOU! I'll give your hand in marrige and you'll get to be happy playing the supprtive husband for the rest of your life." *sniffle*
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 7:48 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think an invisible fist just came via the internet and punched a lot of Kurtsies in the face with this one. I certainly was winded. What are they doing? Unless this is a genuiane Kurt plot with him politely (which he should not have to do) declining and moving on, it's going to be mayhem.

I'm still afraid they'll extrort Kurt into submission with Burt condoning this whole silly marriage thing..."I am unwell son and might not make it so let Blaine LOVE YOU! I'll give your hand in marrige and you'll get to be happy playing the supprtive husband for the rest of your life." *sniffle*

They want people to watch season 5, so they are using this as a cliffhanger to draw in viewers and created interest in the media.

Kurt is one of the most popular characters on the show. Unfortunately with something like this will draw in viewers as will what Rachel's cliffhanger will be.

These will be promoted to death at the upfronts with Darren a part of it.

I do think they are hoping Darren's popularity becomes as big as it was in season 2 and 3 if they
have him attached to Chris again.

I really hate this, I don't want Darren riding on Chris's coat tails again.

I do believe there will be interviews, photo shoots.

They are trying to re-build that buzz and get people talking about Darren again.

Though this time around I don't think that is going to work.

You should have seen the pic on tumblr with Kevin Reilly and Darren. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 357632081

In Fox's eyes Darren is their true star to be adored, and again they are going to use Chris to try to prove it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 3181402168

But the thing is everyone else knows it is Chris, Lea as they keep using them to promote the show. I think Fox just thinks having Darren working with Chris again that they might be able to convince everyone else this time that it is Darren who is the true star.

Like I have said they are flogging a dead horse.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/13/2013, 8:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:They want people to watch season 5, so they are using this as a cliffhanger to draw in viewers and created interest in the media.

Kurt is one of the most popular characters on the show. Unfortunately with something like this will draw in viewers as will what Rachel's cliffhanger will be.

I do think they are hoping Darren's popularity becomes as big as it was in season 2 and 3 if they

They are trying to re-build that buzz and get people talking about Darren again.

You should have seen the pic on tumblr with Kevin Reilly and Darren. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 357632081

In Fox's eyes Darren is their true star to be adored, and again they are going to use Chris to try to prove it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 3181402168

But the thing is everyone else knows it is Chris, Lea as they keep using them to promote the show. I think Fox just thinks having Darren working with Chris again that they might be able to convince everyone else this time that it is Darren who is the true star.

Oh I can not wait! Wink

Last time Darren talked about Klaine he was all interested in them being separate but I bet the tune will be changed by these next promotional interviews! (I actually feel little sorry for him because he seems to/has to say yes to everything they throw at him.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 8:15 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:They want people to watch season 5, so they are using this as a cliffhanger to draw in viewers and created interest in the media.

Oh I can not wait! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 1071211947

Last time Darren talked about Klaine he was all interested in them being separate but I bet the tune will be changed by these next promotional interviews! (I actually feel little sorry for him because he seems to/has to say yes to everything they throw at him.)

True, but he doesn't get punished by the fandom like poor Chris does. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 357632081

If they are going to do this I think the media might start turning on them, as by the reviews of "Shooting Star" the ones that did sing their shows praises and theirs are changing their tunes.

I believe episode one Blaine will be already in New York with some contrived reason. Like his parents got him a tutor and he graduated early and he has moved into the loft.

Fox and RIB know Blaine has to be there sooner not later.

And as this lesbian couple are their mentors then yes Chris will be working with Darren on a regular basis again.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/13/2013, 8:52 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 Tumblr_ml6yfecNCi1rqeta0o1_500

Maybe he just wants to propose but after talking to these women they will tell him they are too young for marriage and Blaine will change his mind.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/13/2013, 8:53 am

The first thing I saw when I came online this morning was the word 'Proposal' on my twitter tl and I already knew it would mean bad news. I don't think I've ever been that angry about a stupid spoiler like this before and you know what's the worst? Not even the spoiler itself, because lbr the show is nothing but a huge trainwreck as of now, but the REACTIONS from Klainers. They're seriously HAPPY about this, they think Blaine completely ignoring the fact that a) he isn't Kurt's boyfriend anymore, b) Kurt has made it clear he wants to move on/they're not dating, c) KURT IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE IN NY is soooo romantic and means they're soulmates. Seriously, are they really all 12-15 year olds who have no idea how relationships in the rl work??!

And now I'm actually terrified for this Burt/Blaine scene in 4x21, if they make Blaine ask Burt for Kurt's hand I'm going to set myelf on fire, like I can deal with shitty storylines and bad writing, but if they ruin Burt Hummel for me I can't guarantee for anything I might say or do afterwards.

I sincerely hate this show, I will always love Season 1 & 2 but no, that's it, if they really go throuhg with that and have Kurt say yes then I'm done for good.

Great job at chasing away even the last group of Kurtsies who watched for the actual character, Ryan.
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://colfhummel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/13/2013, 9:04 am

The key word is Blaine WANTS to propose. It doesn't mean he will.

And even if Blaine does propose there is no way in hell that the man who spent half of last season speaking against a finchel wedding would accept a proposal from the boy who cheated on who he has not yet forgiven and wants desperately to be over
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2013, 9:04 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 Tumblr_ml6yfecNCi1rqeta0o1_500

Maybe he just wants to propose but after talking to these women they will tell him they are too young for marriage and Blaine will change his mind.

Wants is the key word here. It doesn't say he does.

At this point, I will take what I can get.

ETA: LOL! I added just after Karen. Sorry about that.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2013, 9:06 am

How in hell is it a good idea to have Blaine propose to Kurt when they haven't been together for half a year, when Kurt has been in another relationship for months and "desperately" wants to get over Blaine, when Blaine has heavily crushed on Sam only weeks before, when they would still have to have a long distance relationship for months to come (presuming they prolong the school year) and that worked out so well last time, and goddammit Blaine CHEATED WITH A RANDOM AFTER BEEN ONLY A FEW WEEKS APART AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED ABOUT THAT?!!?!!!
badday

Can't they see they will desstroy Blaine's character even further by having him propose now? It's childish, immature, ridiculous.
And they will destroy Kurt if he says yes.
I bet this is the Kurt cliffhanger for season 5. Let's hope that RIB/Fox don't know themselves yet if Kurt will say yes, and they will make their decision based on the reactions they'll get over the summer hiatus.
But jeez, what a stupidity. Evil or Very Mad

About the lesbian couple:
All these seasons they had Rachel's dads available to assist and mentor Kurt when he went through all his gay shit at school, and they did fucking nothing with that. They even deliberately left Kurt out of the only dinner the Hudmels and Berrys had together on screen. And now they introduce this lesbian couple to help Blaine propose!!!!!!!!!
This makes me even angrier than that stupid proposal! pauly sw022

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/13/2013, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2013, 9:10 am

Jellyrolls wrote:The key word is Blaine WANTS to propose. It doesn't mean he will.
The word "wants" is deliberate, I agree. Maybe the cliffhanger will be that Blaine thinks about proposing to Kurt, instead of popping the question.

And even if Blaine does propose there is no way in hell that the man who spent half of last season speaking against a finchel wedding would accept a proposal from the boy who cheated on who he has not yet forgiven and wants desperately to be ove.
This is Glee, they'll do whatever the whim of the day is. I have no hope of Kurt being consistent with his feelings. Even Chris won't be able to salvage this, if they decide that Kurt says yes.

Remember the cut box scene? Kurt was very willing to say yes then. Thank God it wasn't canon, but it easily could have been.

I have no trust in Glee ever getting it right again, ever. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/13/2013, 9:11 am

colfhummel wrote:The first thing I saw when I came online this morning was the word 'Proposal' on my twitter tl and I already knew it would mean bad news. I don't think I've ever been that angry about a stupid spoiler like this before and you know what's the worst? Not even the spoiler itself, because lbr the show is nothing but a huge trainwreck as of now, but the REACTIONS from Klainers. They're seriously HAPPY about this, they think Blaine completely ignoring the fact that a) he isn't Kurt's boyfriend anymore, b) Kurt has made it clear he wants to move on/they're not dating, c) KURT IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE IN NY is soooo romantic and means they're soulmates. Seriously, are they really all 12-15 year olds who have no idea how relationships in the rl work??!

Happy Saturday Morning American Kurtsies!
Usually these kinds of suprise spoilers happen the other way around, we here in Narnia get to wake up to such good and exciting news. I get to see the horror vs. over-enjoyment unfold. (Depending on which side of this proposal idea you are.)

But yes the spoiler says Blaine consideres it...but Glee has never been good on subleties.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/13/2013, 9:13 am

M&M wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 Tumblr_ml6yfecNCi1rqeta0o1_500

Wants is the key word here. It doesn't say he does.

At this point, I will take what I can get.

ETA: LOL! I added just after Karen. Sorry about that.

Great minds think alike. Haha
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/13/2013, 9:38 am

sahhar wrote:But what happened to Adam????, what happened to Kadam?, WHY is Kurt still talking to someone who cheated on him and never did anything to win his trust back?. This makes NO SENSE. How could Blaine even have the audacity to propose to Kurt? vomir vomir

Could this be a foiler or misdirect to distract from Adam being in the episode too? And/or placate the Klainers if/when it leaks that Oliver's back filming? Just like Ryan did before Sadie Hawkins aired and tweeted all those Klainer 'treats', which ended up 'tricks'.

Plus, it makes no sense when Ryan said he wanted to keep most of the info about the finale under-wraps AND that a spoiler like this that hints at a Klaine reconciliation is the LAST thing a showrunner would want leaked IF it was one of the big finale 'surprises'.

However, Blaine deciding in self-centered, oblivious Blaine fashion that it's a GREAT IDEA to propose to his EX-boyfriend who dumped him for cheating and who is NOW dating someone ELSE, when meanwhile Kurt's happily growing closer to Adam and we actually get to SEE it. So that when Blaine does propose, there's a more solid pull that Kurt might NOT accept reinforced by the happy-with-Adam scenes.

Although I suppose they could just rely on the 'WTF!!!!' factor of it coming from nowhere. But still we now know that Blaine may propose. So that 'shock' is now spoiled.

Still hoping for a delusion!Blaine giddily rushing to NY to propose to Kurt while Kurt's on his way to England with Adam. (Maybe IF they are doing the split year thing and the finale isn't the end of the school year, it could be Spring Break that is the timing of a trip to England with Adam? It would be about right if the timeline's been pushed back.)

Either way, I hope Kurt goes 'Truth Time' on Blaine's ass and tells him exactly where he can shove that ring! Evil or Very Mad

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/13/2013, 9:52 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am staying in my little bubble, where Kurt will decline saying "WTF?". Maybe it is the final death sentence for Klaine by having this storyline and showcasing how stupid the idea of a proposal is... Let me stay in this bubble!!!

P.S. More characters??? WTF?! As if the cast isn't loaded enough already.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I ain't even mad. coool I think this is "ur welcome" and CWM all over again. And to me everything this season for Klaine so far has been pointing in the direction of killing Klaine while still stringing the Klainers along as long as Ryan can.

Plus, I've seen even a lot of Klainers hating on this 'plot'line.

As for the new characters, IF it's true that Fox wants deep cuts in the show and an ALL NY S5, then it won't be a big deal. They may ultimately intend to use them for Santana's storylines next season. And NY does need more fleshing out than it is now. More developed NYADA, maybe Vogue, and wherever Santana's focus will be, unless it's NYADA.

Ideally, one of the cuts will be Blaine, which alone will make A LOT more room in screen-time for whoever's in S5. But I'm not holding my breath (but I don't think it's outside of possibility. There's more and more Blaine backlash every week. This might be the last straw for a lot of people with Blaine. )

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 10:38 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I am staying in my little bubble, where Kurt will decline saying "WTF?". Maybe it is the final death sentence for Klaine by having this storyline and showcasing how stupid the idea of a proposal is... Let me stay in this bubble!!!

P.S. More characters??? WTF?! As if the cast isn't loaded enough already.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I ain't even mad. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 2652883923 I think this is "ur welcome" and CWM all over again. And to me everything this season for Klaine so far has been pointing in the direction of killing Klaine while still stringing the Klainers along as long as Ryan can.

Plus, I've seen even a lot of Klainers hating on this 'plot'line.

As for the new characters, IF it's true that Fox wants deep cuts in the show and an ALL NY S5, then it won't be a big deal. They may ultimately intend to use them for Santana's storylines next season. And NY does need more fleshing out than it is now. More developed NYADA, maybe Vogue, and wherever Santana's focus will be, unless it's NYADA.

Ideally, one of the cuts will be Blaine, which alone will make A LOT more room in screen-time for whoever's in S5. But I'm not holding my breath (but I don't think it's outside of possibility. There's more and more Blaine backlash every week. This might be the last straw for a lot of people with Blaine. )

I hope you are right.

Darren will at the upfronts though as he tweeted about being there, though we don't know at what capacity he will be on the show.

Fox want to revive the show, doing that by keeping Blaine won't work. Best they keep Adam and add some knew characters.

How about someone like Sebastian in the snarky sense but he and Kurt eventually become friends. Gay guys can be friends without wanting to date or sleep together.

We have Finn and Puck supposedly in New York until we know differently. Next weeks episode will reveal that. And now we have someone else going to New York to do with MIT.

And now we have a lesbian couple as recurring characters.

Kristin sometimes gets spoilers wrong or adds things to satisfy Klainers. If he thinks of proposing means he thinking about it.

I do see Chris and Lea made to be front and centre and rave about what is happen for Season 5. like last year.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/13/2013, 10:43 am

ColferInspired wrote:

But is this relationship beyond repair?

I guess we have to wait for the last two episodes.

For me, it is way beyond repair. I don't have to wait for the last episodes. I've seen enough of Blaine to know that the relationship is beyond repair and damaging and unhealthy for Kurt. I can see this is nothing but character-assassination of the worst kind.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 10:47 am

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

For me, it is way beyond repair. I don't have to wait for the last episodes. I've seen enough of Blaine to know that the relationship is beyond repair and damaging and unhealthy for Kurt. I can see this is nothing but character-assassination of the worst kind.

banzai

You can also add the best way to force the audience to stop watching that at the end only B(K)laine fans are left.

Kurt won't say yes. I stick with it. Such a spoiler would not be revealed if they would plan to go through with it. But just the idea itself... ludicrous!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 4/13/2013, 10:53 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:it makes no sense when Ryan said he wanted to keep most of the info about the finale under-wraps AND that a spoiler like this that hints at a Klaine reconciliation is the LAST thing a showrunner would want leaked IF it was one of the big finale 'surprises'.

Although I suppose they could just rely on the 'WTF!!!!' factor of it coming from nowhere. But still we now know that Blaine may propose. So that 'shock' is now spoiled.
I'm not optimistic about any Adam for the rest of the season or Glee actually acknowledging Blaine as the self-centered child that he is, but with this I agree. If a Klaine proposal is supposed to be the big shocking end-of-season cliffhanger, it would have to come out of nowhere. They wouldn't spoil it via an official source weeks beforehand. So it's pretty obvious that 1) there's more to it and 2) this is a ploy to rile up the fandom, get more attention and higher ratings towards the end of the season and possibly distract from Shooting Star discussions by ripping the next hot topic from the headlines.
I also suspect they want to test the audience and fandom reaction to this news, so they can make decisions for next season accordingly.

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

banzai THIS!
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 11:01 am

glimmerle wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:it makes no sense when Ryan said he wanted to keep most of the info about the finale under-wraps AND that a spoiler like this that hints at a Klaine reconciliation is the LAST thing a showrunner would want leaked IF it was one of the big finale 'surprises'.

I'm not optimistic about any Adam for the rest of the season or Glee actually acknowledging Blaine as the self-centered child that he is, but with this I agree. If a Klaine proposal is supposed to be the big shocking end-of-season cliffhanger, it would have to come out of nowhere. They wouldn't spoil it via an official source weeks beforehand. So it's pretty obvious that 1) there's more to it and 2) this is a ploy to rile up the fandom, get more attention and higher ratings towards the end of the season and possibly distract from Shooting Star discussions by ripping the next hot topic from the headlines.
I also suspect they want to test the audience and fandom reaction to this news, so they can make decisions for next season accordingly.

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 10 3070767216 THIS!

I think you are right.

They are trying to do damage control. I don't think Fox thought about the backlash they would get before and after "Shooting Star". To me the ratings don't matter if what you get is a nearly an entire fandom and a lot of GA angry or disgusted with this episode.

That to me out way's any ratings.

Fox and RIB are desperate and they need to really gauge the audience.

This is partly a cheap and desperate ploy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/13/2013, 11:24 am

Ugh, why was this the first thing I saw when I checked my phone.

Blaine, just stop. Don't even think about proposing until you've worked out all your issues and proven that you can be a loyal and trustworthy partner who's good for Kurt and makes him happy. If that's too much, then just stay the f*ck away from Kurt with your ring. He's not even your boyfriend, and he has a perfectly good boyfriend back in New York, who's mature and supportive. Don't even think about asking Burt for Kurt's hand, because of he agrees, it's only because the writers have messed with his head.

And if Blaine actually does go through with the proposal, I really really hope Kurt says no. Otherwise it will actually ruin his character, I expect.

@Arina, it's so true that I can't think of anything worse happening on Glee than what's happening now, but I'm always proved wrong. I think a Klaine engagement at this period of time is the most devastating thing I can think of.

ETA: I practically never swear. Blaine, you made me swear. That's another thing I'm holding against you.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next