Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 7:14 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:Not that I want Kurt to be all about sexiness and objectification, I don't, I love that he's a character of substance. But I wish that the writers/camera people would let up a little on their Blaine-glorification. suure I know it's great for his fans and they should feel free to squee over those objectifying scenes all they want, but for those of us not so fond of Blaine, it's pretty tiring when it happens so frequently.....

I absolutely agree about this distasteful objectification (and once again they stole one of Kurt's "stories" and made it even "better" for Blaine!).

However, it's not the camera people who are to blame for those shots. It's someone behind the scenes. I would think that there has been a decision made higher up that "Glee is going to portray Blaine as a sex object." And that "Kurt is not sexy." The directors would have to follow that directive.

However, they can also subvert it . . . which is COOL. And could lead to another long tumblr post, if I had the patience to go through all the episodes.

Here's a question for you:

Which directors have given us the most blatantly sexualized images of Blaine? Is there a pattern? What about directors who give Kurt something hot to do? Is there a pattern?

Let's take Eric Stoltz, the Awesomest Director In The World For Whom I'd Extra ANY TIME (please let me know when he's doing another show in NYC. I LOVE HIM)?

I think, however, that he directed several of the episodes you reference. So . . . he gave us RichardSimmonsSexy!Kurt, but also Shower!Blaine (if that was in Big Brother, which I think it was . . .). Can we compare and contrast how Kurt and Blaine are shown as sex objects in Eric Stoltz's episodes?

And . . . can we be sure that we are meant to take the sexualized images with a straight face? I mean . . . the shower scene is ridiculous. And as I recall, it was shot in a way that could be considered subversive/silly. Just like RichardSimmons!Kurt should have been totally ridiculous but was curiously sexy.

Hmmm...

Just . . . something to ponder.

Kurt was the sexiest he's ever been, IMO, in the "I Do" episode. The bit of skin, the expressions, the actions, and most importantly, the attitude. Who directed that episode?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 7:26 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Kurt was the sexiest he's ever been, IMO, in the "I Do" episode. The bit of skin, the expressions, the actions, and most importantly, the attitude. Who directed that episode?

Here is your answer: Brad Falchuk
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 7:33 pm

Thanks!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 8:15 pm

You're welcome.

And you know, when I found out he directed this episode, it surprised me, because I think he tends to put Kurt aside. But probably I've that feeling because he wrote 3x22, but then I realized that things are different when he's only the director.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 8:17 pm

Well, he sure changed his ways on this episode! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/19/2013, 10:08 pm

I have thought for a.long time that the hold up was.regarding renewing for 2 years, so that doesn't surprise.me. after reading about ep21 I am now wondering if Rachel quits NYADA, convinced that she is getting the part, and not wanting Cassie to hold her back, only to find out she doesn't get it at all. So no NYADA,.no play, now that would be a cliffhanger.

Praying to all the Gods that after two years of being put in the background to support other characters and actors, Kurt will finally get to do more than be Blaine's object of affection. There only to give Blaine yet another reason to sing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/20/2013, 12:28 am

Patty Duke just posted a photo with Meredith, Chris and Blarren:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 19 BIQhIhqCEAE3d_p

I had such a great time on Glee with @darrencriss and @chriscolfer and my dear Meredith twitter.com/pattyduke_id/s…

— Patty Duke (@pattyduke_id) April 20, 2013

And she also posted this about Chris:

I can describe @chriscolfer three words--"One big Sweetheart".

— Patty Duke (@pattyduke_id) April 20, 2013
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/20/2013, 2:40 am

Divalicious wrote:I have thought for a.long time that the hold up was.regarding renewing for 2 years, so that doesn't surprise.me. after reading about ep21 I am now wondering if Rachel quits NYADA, convinced that she is getting the part, and not wanting Cassie to hold her back, only to find out she doesn't get it at all. So no NYADA,.no play, now that would be a cliffhanger.

Praying to all the Gods that after two years of being put in the background to support other characters and actors, Kurt will finally get to do more than be Blaine's object of affection. There only to give Blaine yet another reason to sing.

I demand cookies if that happens as I speculated about it a while ago fanny2 .

It would actually be a very good twist, as everyone is expecting Rachel to win anyway. Someone mentioned (I am sorry, I cannot remember who) that it might mirror Kurt from last season as everyone expected him to win and suddenly he got dismissed.

I am still irked about Blaine talking to Burt about Kurt. I feel like the show is sometimes set in the 50's, they constantly forget Kurt's gender and he is not allowed and expected to do any decisions on his behalf. Also, Blaine officially hijacked the sacred Burt/Kurt relationship. Yes Glee, that is the way to keep the Kurt fans who all are complaining very loudly and who might be the one dedicated fanbase you should be terrified of losing :angry: . I don't believe most of us stick around in case Kurt gets entirely assassinated just to be with Blaine. I won't let him be Rachel 2.0 with no real aspiration unless Finn is involved or the writers suddenly remember her ambition and drive.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/20/2013, 3:40 am

That shade of brown Kurt is wearing is hidious. Combined with Blaine's dinner jacket they look like a couple from the seventies.

Well anyway, is that at Breadstixs? I haven't seen it in awhile so I can't remember. So these four do have scenes together, I got the idea that in this season only Blaine gets to interact with these ladies. But is this for 21? Or is Kurt still in Lima in 22?

I love it that if Chris would stand straight he would tower over all of them, even Baxter and she's quite tall for a woman. :-)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/20/2013, 3:56 am

Agreed about the brown. The entire outfit isn't my favorite. Did Chris get a haircut?

I also want to know where the lesbian couple is located. Oh joy, if they are in Lima, it might actually be a sign that Kurt truly returns home to take care of Burt. saispa :( antifana
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/20/2013, 8:29 am

I think that many agree that it would make little dramatic sense at this stage to give Rachel the big role she's so badly craving. Not that I'm at all saying that she shouldn't eventually be cast in a big part, but she is clearly not ready and by doing so right now, the show would pretty much cut off the suspence about her storyline at the knees. The big Broadway debut is Rachel's endgame. Giving it to her now means that for all intents and purposes, the main thrust of her story would be done. I also think that the show has also seen many times that it's very hard to keep up interest over the long term with one main character in isolation from the others. They saw that with Kurt and Dalton (where even though they had developed a rich group of supporting characters they still needed to put Kurt back at McKinley) and this season with having Rachel at NYADA by herself. Doing a Smash-like storyline would mean a huge investment in supporting characters to revolve around one perfomer and I think that the show has already decided that they were going to have to tighten focus for a bit. And let's be honest... after it's first season, Smash was a pretty horrible failure (even after bringing JHud in) so I don't think there's this burning need for an audience to have Glee try to fill that part.

I think it would be facinating (and hysterical) for Rachel to drop out of NYADA thinking that she's gotten the part, only to find out afterwards that they're going with an actress with more experience to play Fanny. Besides being crushed about not having her dream role, she now has the added issue of no longer having NYADA to fall back on (and let's be honest - she needs NYADA). Now she's in NY with no job, no big part in a show and no dream school. She has to deal with dissapointed fathers, who are upset that she dropped out of school and has nothng to show for it and gets told that they were willing to support her while she attended school, but since she quit that they expect her to support herself now. She could try to get Ms. Tibideaux to take her back, only to be told imperiously that there are no second chances and that she should have gone through channels so that they could cancel her leave of absence if she didn't get the role. Rachel's season 4 season can end with the big "what does she do now?" question and season 5 can start with Rachel now the one on the outside looking in. Jealous that Kurt (and possibly Blaine) are going to NYADA for classes while she has to get a job waiting tables to get by. Finding out that having one year of NYADA on her resume doesn't help her when directors ask why she quit school at every audition. That instead of getting a starring role on Broadway, she's fighting for tiny parts in off-off-off Broadway productions with the bottom rung performers. That could be interesting for her and actually get me to want to root for her again.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/20/2013, 9:10 am

That shade of brown Kurt is wearing is hidious. Combined with Blaine's dinner jacket they look like a couple from the seventies.
OMG, they totally do. ptdr moque ptdr moque
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 4/20/2013, 9:16 am

I actually really like Kurt's outfit in that bts-photo. The style and color-scheme remind me a lot of his christmas-outfit, which is one of my absolute favorites this season.
Blarren's clothes look like a variation of his Dalton-uniform. He looks like a 30-year-old schoolboy to me, tbh.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/20/2013, 9:42 am

I hope I'm not the only one who let out a scream of pure anguish and pain when they saw the news about Glee getting renewed for TWO more seasons. As if this week couldn't have gotten worse...

orageux2

Yay, another two seasons full of bad and offensive writing, continuity errors, plot holes and stupid storylines that don't get finished in the end.

And maybe I could at least be happy for the sake of seeing Kurt but since he's been degraded to a prop to Rachel's storyline and most likely will be nothing more to Blaine next season, what is there for me to look forward? He hardly gets any good material and if there is an interesting storyline for him, like the Vogue one or with Adam, it just disappears?? (also lol didn't he want to audition too for Funny Girl?? But oh wait we can't have that, he already is too busy being Rachel's cheerleader Smile ) Also his feelings, no matter on what, obviously don't count anymore? He hardly gets to sing and if he does, his parts get cut out.

Also now we can be sure that there'll be a Klaine wedding, woohoo I can't wait. I'm already predicting Kurt's storylines for the next 2 seaons.

Season 5: Blaine gets asked to enroll in Nyada. He doesn't need to audition, no he gets asked because he is Blaine Anderson, simple as that. Kurt tells him every episode how great and talented he is and decides to drop out of Nyada so he can be there for Blaine 24/7 to show him how much he appreciates him, because we don't want Blaine to feel neglected again, do we. Sometimes Kurt even gets to sing. Like 1-2 lines as a back-up for Blaine.

Season 6: Blaine asks Kurt to marry him and since Kurt doesn't have anything else in his life, he says yes and spends the rest of the season with the wedding preparations and the only words spoken by him in the whole season are: "Yes" and "I do."

And to these new pictures, well, Chris and Darren look really cute but I'm already dreading that storyline so much ugh.
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://colfhummel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2013, 1:14 pm

glimmerle wrote:I actually really like Kurt's outfit in that bts-photo. The style and color-scheme remind me a lot of his christmas-outfit, which is one of my absolute favorites this season.
Blarren's clothes look like a variation of his Dalton-uniform. He looks like a 30-year-old schoolboy to me, tbh.

Actually isn't the same outfit he wore on Christmas? And personally I don't dislike it either, but the comments are making me laugh. Because I've to agree they look like a couple taken from a seventies movie. And we already know that Blaine dresses up as an old man so isn't a surprise.

@Ranwing, your idea of Rachel droping out Nyada for make it in Broadway, and then she realizes she actually didn't get the role, so therefore she's at NY without a job or college. Is cruel, but I like it. Personally I'm someone who want to see Rachel to not getting something, at least once in her life, to realize that things aren't as easy as she thinks they're.

And the same goes for Blaine.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/20/2013, 1:48 pm

not not not not not looking forward to another 2 yrs of pain and suffering! :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2013, 2:02 pm

fantastica wrote:not not not not not looking forward to another 2 yrs of pain and suffering! :angry:

Please calm down Kim. If things don't work out, probably next season will be the last one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/20/2013, 4:04 pm

nah. unless hte rating hit absolute rock bottom. if they are renewed for 2 seasons it will be 2 seasons. also oxygen reality show will likely renew too. there was talk that it would be cancelled but fox's renew revived this show. so next year expect new mckinley faces.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/20/2013, 5:16 pm

brisallie wrote:
@Ranwing, your idea of Rachel droping out Nyada for make it in Broadway, and then she realizes she actually didn't get the role, so therefore she's at NY without a job or college. Is cruel, but I like it. Personally I'm someone who want to see Rachel to not getting something, at least once in her life, to realize that things aren't as easy as she thinks they're.

It's cruel, but that's the reality in the theater world. Just getting a callback doesn't mean that you are seriously in the running for a part. All it means is that the directors thought that you were worth a second look. They thin out the "no way in hell" candidates from the "maybe" group and then things get much tougher. And just as we all got suckered into thinking that Kurt was the one more likely to get into NYADA based on his audition, it would be a mistake to think that the odds are in Rachel's favor here. Even if the directors like her and think that she's talented, she's still a girl coming with absolutely no professional theater experience and only one year of advanced training at NYADA, as well as being a total unknown to the theater audience. Picking Rachel would be an enormous risk because she is such an unknown quantity and when you've got millions of dollars riding on a show, taking a total unknown like Rachel is a lot more risk than many production teams will accept. If Rachel had a body of playing small roles in at least community theater, they would know that she can be depended on.

Rachel also has a habit of doing things without really considering the consequences. She tried to retaliate against Finn sleeping with Santana while they were broken up by making out with Puck, and it ended up absolutely wreaking things between her and Finn for a very long time. She panicked at the WSS auditions and jumped into the school election, putting her friendship with Kurt at risk. When she thinks that what she really wants is at risk, she throws all caution to the wind and doesn't think about consequences. I can easily see her getting freaked out that Cassandra is playing around with permission for her to take a leave of absence from the school. Not that I think that Cassandra actually would do something to sabatague Rachel because it would actually be less aggravation for her to have Rachel gone for awhile (and maybe coming back humbled from the realities of the theater world), but she'll certainly enjoy making Rachel think that Cassandra will hold her back. So Rachel being Rachel decides that everything looks really good after her call back and that it's only a matter of time before she gets the offer officially and drops out. Then she gets the dreaded phone call, telling her "You're so talented, but we decided to go with someone else for the part of Fanny. Good luck with your future endevors."

It would suddenly shift Rachel's story because her clear and unhindered ascent has come to a screeching halt and she carelessly threw away the training that she needs to give her the best chance of achieving her goals. Now her storyline has the big question mark over her head. Not that I don't think that she won't eventually get there, but the road is a lot harder and a lot less certain. And that is what will make her story interesting again.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/21/2013, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 4/21/2013, 5:03 am

brisallie wrote:Actually isn't the same outfit he wore on Christmas? And personally I don't dislike it either, but the comments are making me laugh. Because I've to agree they look like a couple taken from a seventies movie.
I think it's the same vest. But on chrismas he wore it with gray pants and a petrol blue shirt with rust brown collar.
I don't get any seventies movie vibes at all. Probably didn't watch enough of those. saispa
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/21/2013, 10:25 am

For another board I wrote down my idea of the Blaine/Burt proposal conversation. Thought I would post it here as well, so here goes:

Blaine: "Hi Burt, how's your cancer doing?"
Burt: "well, the doctor told..."
Blaine: "Wow, that's nice. BTW: I want to propose to Kurt, even though he is dating someone else in New York for the past months, after we broke up because I cheated..."
Burt: "What? You cheated on my boy?!?"
Blaine: "Well, Kurt wasn't there for me after I send him to New York myself, so of course after a few weeks apart I had sex with a facebook random, but it didn't mean anything."
Burt: "You...I....Kurt....you matter."
Blaine: "Never mind that, I was asking you if I should propose to Kurt?"
Burt: "What does Kurt think about that? Are you even back together?"
Blaine: "No, Kurt is still so stupid and stubborn to not take me back, but we had sex at Mr. Schue's not-wedding, and although he made me agree at least 3 times that it was just bros helping bros..."
Burt: "Bros helping bros? What's that?"
Blaine: "It means that something went down in the tent, Burt."
Burt: "Okay, don't want to think about that, but..."
Blaine: "You should really educate yourself in case Kurt has questions, Burt. Now let's focus on me again. After we had sex at the wedding I wouldn't let Kurt minimize what we have together, and...."
Burt: "What do you have together?"
Blaine: "We're endgame! We're soulmates: Kurt is destined to sit on a stool watching me when I sing."
Burt: "But now that Kurt is in NYADA he has proven he's talented too and he can si..."
Blaine: "I am the most well-rounded talent of the glee club after Rachel, not Kurt. Finn has said so. I'm the new honorary Rachel, and Sam really liked me singing 'Against All Odds' when I confessed my love for him."
Burt: "Wait...you love Sam? Since when? But you want to propose to Kurt???"
Blaine: "No, Sam is my straight bro, we sing many duets together and I've been having a crush on him for months, but that's all. Nothing happened. Although if Sam had said yes we would be having sex now."
Burt: ...
Blaine: "Anyway, I want to marry Kurt, so he can never be free from me again."
Burt: "Look Blaine, you' re not even out of highschool and clearly still thinking as a child. I didn't want Finn and Rachel to get married last year because they were too young, so I don't think it's a good idea you and Kurt..."
Blaine: "I already went to the jewelry shop. I first wanted to make another gum wrapper ring, but my parents found out when I asked for money to buy a family pack of gum, and even though they neglected and abused me as a child and are homophobic they have agreed to borrow me the money for an engagement ring. Do you think Kurt prefers gold or silver?"
Burt: "I need my medication."

tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/21/2013, 10:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Burt: "I need my medication."

tonguue

I think that all of us will want to be drugged for this. koolaid
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/21/2013, 11:11 am

ColferGirl wrote:You know what kind of annoys me....

In the promo for 4x20, there's a scene of Blaine at an aerobics class. I know it's part of his plot to get Sue back (although the sheer amount of Blaine there will be in the final three episodes alone is irritating), but my point is that there's a sex riot going on on tumblr because of those brief shots of him in that aerobics class.

I know there was a sex riot of sorts for when we saw Kurt in his own aerobics/exercise moment in 4x17 (especially because we saw more of Chris's skin than ever before). But I hate the blatant objectification of Blaine/Darren's body on this show, over and over. His aerobics scene is deliberately more "stylized" and "sexy", while Kurt's was deliberately quirky and cuter and not meant to be as flattering (thus it's his guilty secret). It feels like just another slight against Kurt in the on-going Blaine vs. Kurt portrayal comparison game.....even if it's not what the writers intended - in their minds the two ways the characters are seen exercising probably has no comparative connection at all - but I still see it and it bothers me. The show's frequent camera shots of Blaine's butt and other blatant objectification moments of him make it even worse (like the unnecessary shower scene during Fighter back in season 3).

Not that I want Kurt to be all about sexiness and objectification, I don't, I love that he's a character of substance. But I wish that the writers/camera people would let up a little on their Blaine-glorification. suure I know it's great for his fans and they should feel free to squee over those objectifying scenes all they want, but for those of us not so fond of Blaine, it's pretty tiring when it happens so frequently.....

Sorry, had to get this complaint off my chest....

At least we're finally going to get a new Kurt/Isabelle scene next week! And hopefully we'll get at least two of them, not just one. The brief Hummelberry moment looked super cute as well. Finally an episode to look forward to. wub

I can't wait to hear At the Ballet on Sunday night, especially since they recorded the full version! And seeing it performed next Thursday. Smile

We're mind twins. This is exactly what I felt while watching the promo but you wrote it much better than I would have.

If that picture Patty Duke tweeted was in Breadstix, please don't tell me that it was a fancy date where Blaine plans to propose. Because that means Kurt agreed to go on a date with Blaine before Blaine tries to make amends for what he did, and Adam is now not in the picture :(.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/21/2013, 11:24 am

@Ranwing, I like your whole post about Rachel and her difficulty to deal with things, or how in advance she thinks she made it and risk everything to get that.

glimmerle wrote:
I think it's the same vest. But on chrismas he wore it with gray pants and a petrol blue shirt with rust brown collar.
I don't get any seventies movie vibes at all. Probably didn't watch enough of those. saispa

Right. And now you're mentioning that petrol blue shirt, I liked more that the one he's wearing in the picture.

@Marie, I love all your Burt/Blaine proposal conversation. Especially when Burt asked for his medication, it was like he wasn't putting attention to Blaine at all.

nah. unless hte rating hit absolute rock bottom. if they are renewed for 2 seasons it will be 2 seasons. also oxygen reality show will likely renew too. there was talk that it would be cancelled but fox's renew revived this show. so next year expect new mckinley faces.

What?! Fox is planning to renew TGP? Ok I won't deny there're some people that I liked like Lindsay and Nellie, but please that's enough, don't bring more people. No!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/21/2013, 1:26 pm

I think that as far as TGP goes, it depends on what storyline they're casting for. Let's be honest... none of the actors cast through TGP really caught fire. Damien was such a block of wood that despite extending his stay, he made absolutely no impression on the audience. Blake is ok, but they made the mistake of making his character Finn 3.0 so he's never really been given a chance to stand on his own as a character. Wade is good in small doses, but hasn't gotten any kind of real storyline to make Unique as a character really pop (though she's my favorite of the noobs). I just don't think that TGP has really produced anyone worth keeping around and if the main thrust of the show shifts to NY, then they need to be casting actors that can be convincing as adult theatrical students and professionals. I just don't think that the kids that sign up for TGP can measure up to that.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next