Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Ranwing 4/13/2013, 12:00 pm

Wow... I go to sleep and miss all the excitment. ooppss

I'm chalking up the idea of Blaine proposing to Kurt as another example of Blaine the Inappropriate rearing his ugly gel-covered head. It's the same kind of impuslive, poorly considered behavior that lead him to singing a very explicit song to a Gap employee that he'd had coffee with twice, or thinking that dating the female friend of a guy who had already stated that he was interested in him was a good idea. It feels a whole lot like Finn's proposal to Rachel, where the whole audiences is watching knowing that it's a very, very bad idea because they were using the proposal to try to patch up the big gaping holes in their relationship and personal lives.

I don't think that the writers are stupid enough (though they have surprised me before with how bad they can be) to think that after Blaine cheating, crushing on Sam and doing absolutely minimal work to actually repair things with Kurt that proposing at this point is at all a good idea. Considering that Blaine isn't even out of high school yet, and at best both he and Kurt will be in college, getting married is very, very premature. And that's not even going into the whole Blaine cheating, then crushing on Sam and often forgetting that Kurt was even on the planet.

I think a Klaine proposal is going to meet the same response that the Finchel proposal did - way too early and with too many outstanding relationship issues to be taken seriously or be considered even romotely a good idea.

And sure... Blaine can buy and ring and ask, but if Kurt isn't on board with the idea, then it's not going to happen. Kurt has plenty of reasons to say "no" at this stage. We haven't been told at this stage that his relationship with Adam has petered out (in fact, the last time it was touched on what Kurt expressing a desire to move past Blaine and really try with Adam). The trust issues haven't been resolved yet. Kurt now is in the real world and he knows that he's still in the building stage of his life (developing his skills for his professional career). Even if things with Blaine were perfect at this point and they'd moved past all these issues, he's just not in a place in life where he's ready to be married.

Blaine has a long history of assuming things that aren't necessarily true. I can easily see him going to NY with his ring, eyes bright with hope and finds Kurt packing his bags so he can go to England to meet Adam's family on holiday.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ariel189 4/13/2013, 12:11 pm

arina wrote:Everytime I think the Glee cannot suprise me more (negatively) any more I am proved wrong. Mad

I hate the Glee's uncanny ability to do this. I thought the season 3 finale was bad enough and would be an eye-opener to never expect anything good from this show again and yet somehow it has still managed to disappoint me so many times since.

Jellyrolls wrote:
It is a shame that the idiots who run this show are destroying the best character they created to please the fans of the worst character they created

colfhummel wrote:The first thing I saw when I came online this morning was the word 'Proposal' on my twitter tl and I already knew it would mean bad news. I don't think I've ever been that angry about a stupid spoiler like this before and you know what's the worst? Not even the spoiler itself, because lbr the show is nothing but a huge trainwreck as of now, but the REACTIONS from Klainers. They're seriously HAPPY about this, they think Blaine completely ignoring the fact that a) he isn't Kurt's boyfriend anymore, b) Kurt has made it clear he wants to move on/they're not dating, c) KURT IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE IN NY is soooo romantic and means they're soulmates. Seriously, are they really all 12-15 year olds who have no idea how relationships in the rl work??!

And now I'm actually terrified for this Burt/Blaine scene in 4x21, if they make Blaine ask Burt for Kurt's hand I'm going to set myelf on fire, like I can deal with shitty storylines and bad writing, but if they ruin Burt Hummel for me I can't guarantee for anything I might say or do afterwards.

I sincerely hate this show, I will always love Season 1 & 2 but no, that's it, if they really go throuhg with that and have Kurt say yes then I'm done for good.

Great job at chasing away even the last group of Kurtsies who watched for the actual character, Ryan.

Ugh, this is all so true and so sad.

I'm absolutely dreading the possible character assassination that's to come, all for the sake of Klaine and pandering to a vocal, persistent and immature portion of the fandom

I used to say so long as Kurt was in an episode I'd be watching it, but I really can't stand the thought of RIB destroying his character just for the sake of some relationship that didn't even come along until well after he was established as one of the show's major breakout characters. I will wait to get a general reaction before deciding to watch the final episodes, but there's a good chance I'll be done after 4x20.

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

But is this relationship beyond repair?

I guess we have to wait for the last two episodes.

For me, it is way beyond repair. I don't have to wait for the last episodes. I've seen enough of Blaine to know that the relationship is beyond repair and damaging and unhealthy for Kurt. I can see this is nothing but character-assassination of the worst kind.

With Glee's standard of writing definitely, as you can guarantee everything will be rushed, unsatisfying and they will never address the very real problems in that relationship. Too much happened over season 3 alone to make me ever want to ship Klaine again, never mind season 4. Seeing Kurt paired with Adam, a sweet and charming love interest who understands the importance of compliments and mature honest communication, has only served to highlight much of what was wrong with Klaine and has made the ship even less tolerable in my eyes.
ariel189
ariel189
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://kadayum.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/13/2013, 12:43 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I am staying in my little bubble, where Kurt will decline saying "WTF?". Maybe it is the final death sentence for Klaine by having this storyline and showcasing how stupid the idea of a proposal is... Let me stay in this bubble!!!

P.S. More characters??? WTF?! As if the cast isn't loaded enough already.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I ain't even mad. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 2652883923 I think this is "ur welcome" and CWM all over again. And to me everything this season for Klaine so far has been pointing in the direction of killing Klaine while still stringing the Klainers along as long as Ryan can.

Plus, I've seen even a lot of Klainers hating on this 'plot'line.

As for the new characters, IF it's true that Fox wants deep cuts in the show and an ALL NY S5, then it won't be a big deal. They may ultimately intend to use them for Santana's storylines next season. And NY does need more fleshing out than it is now. More developed NYADA, maybe Vogue, and wherever Santana's focus will be, unless it's NYADA.

Ideally, one of the cuts will be Blaine, which alone will make A LOT more room in screen-time for whoever's in S5. But I'm not holding my breath (but I don't think it's outside of possibility. There's more and more Blaine backlash every week. This might be the last straw for a lot of people with Blaine. )

I hope you are right.

Darren will at the upfronts though as he tweeted about being there, though we don't know at what capacity he will be on the show.

Fox want to revive the show, doing that by keeping Blaine won't work. Best they keep Adam and add some knew characters.

How about someone like Sebastian in the snarky sense but he and Kurt eventually become friends. Gay guys can be friends without wanting to date or sleep together.

We have Finn and Puck supposedly in New York until we know differently. Next weeks episode will reveal that. And now we have someone else going to New York to do with MIT.

And now we have a lesbian couple as recurring characters.

Kristin sometimes gets spoilers wrong or adds things to satisfy Klainers. If he thinks of proposing means he thinking about it.

I do see Chris and Lea made to be front and centre and rave about what is happen for Season 5. like last year.

I was just talking to my mom about half an hour ago that they should add Sebastian to NY too. It could be epic, between Kurt, Santana, and Sebastian snark. And I'd love for them to eventually become friends. I think the main issue with Sebastian was Kurt had something he wanted, and that Kurt didn't want him to have. Remove the Blaine-factor and they'd probably like each other. I think Sebastian enjoyed clashing with Kurt. "Fun."

And I adore Grant. He and Chris had really good chemistry and he's a much better actor than Darren. Not as good as Oliver, but Grant would fit in fine with the NY cast and is at or close to their general level.

Finn and Puck would be good in NY. And I think they should have Artie too. With those players in NY it could add an underlying story thread which could even run the course of the rest of the series (assuming Fox/RIB can revive Glee (which I think they can, with the NY focus... losing Blaine would help, if they find the sense to do it.)

Much like the show choir competitions, the underlying story goal could be putting a play into production: Puck writes it, Artie directs, Kurt designs the costumes/sets and performs in it, and Rachel, Santana, Adam, Finn, and Sebastian perform in it.

Throw in NYADA and Vogue and the apartment building development and there is a solid structure to rebuild/revive Glee upon.

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

But is this relationship beyond repair?

I guess we have to wait for the last two episodes.

For me, it is way beyond repair. I don't have to wait for the last episodes. I've seen enough of Blaine to know that the relationship is beyond repair and damaging and unhealthy for Kurt. I can see this is nothing but character-assassination of the worst kind.

banzai

You can also add the best way to force the audience to stop watching that at the end only B(K)laine fans are left.

Kurt won't say yes. I stick with it. Such a spoiler would not be revealed if they would plan to go through with it. But just the idea itself... ludicrous!

I agree. It's a fool move all around. They have to know a lot (likely most) Kurt fans would not like it. And this sort of spoiler you don't let out about your finale IF it means Klaine reunion.

If Blaine even gets to the point of asking, he will be refused in some way, directly a "No!" from Kurt (though we know how Blaine doesn't listen to "no" Evil or Very Mad ) or indirectly.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Adam finally returns in the finale and is part of the Kurt cliffhanger (assuming RIB didn't screw up and Oliver's not available when they finally decide to use him again.) and that is why this spoiler was put out.

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 4/13/2013, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/13/2013, 1:30 pm

i'm not gonna rage about this shit. unless kurt says a resounding NO to that proposal, I'm officially out. it's probably going to be a cliffhanger, so if we find out that kurt said yes in season 5 opener, that will be the last episode of glee for me. as simple as that.

because, on principle, if they got back together after a while and dated a few years, then marriage would be fine. but accepting a proposal after being cheated after a few week absence, being told it was your fault, and blaine's general juvenile behavior we have seen all season long, kurt will no longer be the character i fell in love with and i will no longer feel obligated to watch this show.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/13/2013, 1:58 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 Tumblr_ml6yfecNCi1rqeta0o1_500

Maybe he just wants to propose but after talking to these women they will tell him they are too young for marriage and Blaine will change his mind.

I just read this a couple of minutes ago somewhere on tumblr and I didn't know how to react. At first I though it was only a way to pander klainers, because this person is a klainer herself, but it seems isn't. And what about that lesbian couple? Why does he need them as mentors? and Do they parents don't have a word to say about this? Something like "you're young to get married" or "you cheated on my boy and because of that he was on ambien and was sad, and now do you wanna get married? What the hell blaine?"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/13/2013, 3:00 pm

*walks in* ......what in the seven hells did I miss while I was asleep? Shocked

blinkk blinkk blinkk ohmy blinkk blinkk blinkk

unsure

sheny wrote:It's hard to believe that they will spoil something so bis as a marriage proposal. I don't care if Kurt ends up with Adam or Blaine. I just want my baby happy. If Blaine makes him happy I'll accept a reunion but I want it be done properly not rushed in the last two episodes. They should have more time to develop the story and make it interesting and realistic. Blaine should win Kurt's trust back and show him that Kurt really is the only one for him and he will NEVER break his heart again. He needs to grow up and stop being a winy needy child if he seriously wants to get married. Unfortunately I don't believe they will give us that.

There is not point in getting upset because of a TV show so I'll just wait and see what happens. Spoiler can't be trusted fully even if they come from E-Online or other reliable source. Maybe there is more to this story that will help us understand it better and accept it.

Kurt will always be my favorite even if he engaged to Mr Gel Helmet and I'll keep watching as long as Chris is on Glee.

I feel exactly the same as sheny - all this is what I feel about it, too.

But I think I might have finally given up. Not on Kurt, but on getting anything remotely well-written or sensible on Glee. This is just one more in a huge pile of writing fails, I'm not even angry. Don't have the energy to be mad. I surrender, Glee writers. At least Blaine is the one proposing, back when I was a Klainer that's all I ever wanted so, what do you know....

Also, Kurt and Blaine apparently are having a crapload amount of scenes according to Joaquin Sedillo - this is the 5th day in a row they've filmed together. It'll be rushed and crappy, but at least it seems they're talking - a lot - and maybe we really will get at least one scene with them working out/discussing their problems and Kurt will get to say how he feels about everything. That's the last hope I'm holding onto..... unsure No matter what this is too soon for both Kurt and Blaine, but if the writers can make it even remotely decently-written in just these last two episodes, with this sizeable amount of scenes, at least that's something.

I just want Kurt to be happy. If this makes him happy, if they really go through with this proposal and he says yes and all is sunshine and delight with Kurt, then screw it, Glee. I'll try to be happy. It's too exhausting being pissed and upset about this show all the time anymore....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 3:10 pm

I am open minded to accept Klaine again if they would give them proper characterization, talks and development. Glee also finally has to admit that Blaine made some MAJOR mistakes and those need to be acknowledged. Until that doesn't happen I cannot and will not accept Klaine as a couple again. The worst, I was dreading this moment as I just knew RIB will handle the entire topic with a sledgehammer. I just knew character assassination is most likely to happen, once they decide to have Klaine back together.

I love Chris, I love Kurt, but once Klaine gets back together just to appease some fangirls and to promote Darren once again, I will be gone. I might try to watch some Kurt edits, but overall it will be the final straw. This is also not mad fangirl talking, but actual consideration.

Until then I count the days until Chris gets off Glee and hopefully finds a great new job preferably at cable television. At least there is a lot to look forward too for the summer.

@ColferGirl: Razz Usually all the frenzy happens when I am asleep and their is already some resolution once I get up. This time, I experience everything from the get-go. Not funny.

(I retreat to my happy, positive thinking bubble. I like it their and my logic still remains to make some sense.)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/13/2013, 5:03 pm

Fuck.

Fuck!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!! :angry: dryy Evil or Very Mad ohmy No beam vomir

Okay, I'm trying not to panic, but with all of this "Klaine 21" bullshit coming from Ryan, I now see what I didn't (refused?) to see before. Blaine proposing to Kurt on the 21st episode? This goes to show you how idiotic, immature and desperate Blaine is. He is such a child. He cheats on Kurt, he and Kurt have been broken up for how long now? He does nothing to win back Kurt's trust, he "falls in love" with Sam, Kurt is dating someone else and desperately wants to get over Blaine. So, he feels marrying Kurt will magically solve all of their problems?! I don't think so. What a moron. He is a child trying to play house.

And Kurt...he's been hypocritical with this "young marriage" thing before. He scolded Rachel for wanting to marry Finn, but then gives a look that says "Hmmm. I probably would accept a marriage proposal from Blaine if he asked me..." when Rachel asks what he would do if he was in her place, and he even said "If that's a wedding ring, I accept!" in the cut scene from the Christmas episode in season three? I'm nervous. I know he's a hopeless romantic, and I know he still has feelings for his first love *puke*...but I'm hoping Adam is making him see the light as to just how dysfunctional his relationship with Blaine actually was. I hope he's not even torn when Blaine pulls this stupid stunt and gives him a firm "No." Part of me feels that Blaine doesn't even want to marry Kurt because he "loves" him, which he obviously does not, he just can't stand of the idea of Kurt moving on and being happy without him, so he wants to fuck with Kurt's head and heart in order to gain control over his property. He wants Kurt to be his number one groupie again. Kurt better not fall for this BS.

So, Blaine might propose, might not...but that doesn't mean that Kurt has to accept. But if Kurt does, he is an idiot. A self hating idiot who doesn't have an ounce of self respect and who doesn't believe he deserves true happiness. beam

This marriage thing is so braindead, that part of me feels it will just be a stupid, attention seeking stunt like the Finchel wedding bullshit. But I HATED Rachel during the wedding bullshit, and I normally love her as my second favorite character...so I'm scared that this Klaine wedding bullshit will also make me hate Kurt, but only if Kurt loses his head and goes along with it. Not even Chris can save Glee or Kurt for me if this happens. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/13/2013, 5:28 pm

Additional Thoughts:

-Why can't Adam be the one for Kurt? Then again, I still think Kurt should enjoy his life before he gets married.

-I love Patty Duke and I like Meredith Baxter. I like the idea of older lesbians mentoring a younger gay couple, if only they weren't mentoring Klaine.

-What does this mean for Santana? Will Glee decide that the lesbian quota is filled for the show and refuse to give her a real girlfriend? I hope not.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 6:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Fuck.

Fuck!

Okay, I'm trying not to panic, but with all of this "Klaine 21" bullshit coming from Ryan, I now see what I didn't (refused?) to see before. Blaine proposing to Kurt on the 21st episode? This goes to show you how idiotic, immature and desperate Blaine is. He is such a child. He cheats on Kurt, he and Kurt have been broken up for how long now? He does nothing to win back Kurt's trust, he "falls in love" with Sam, Kurt is dating someone else and desperately wants to get over Blaine. So, he feels marrying Kurt will magically solve all of their problems?! I don't think so. What a moron. He is a child trying to play house.

And Kurt...he's been hypocritical with this "young marriage" thing before. He scolded Rachel for wanting to marry Finn, but then gives a look that says "Hmmm. I probably would accept a marriage proposal from Blaine if he asked me..." when Rachel asks what he would do if he was in her place, and he even said "If that's a wedding ring, I accept!" in the cut scene from the Christmas episode in season three? I'm nervous. I know he's a hopeless romantic, and I know he still has feelings for his first love *puke*...but I'm hoping Adam is making him see the light as to just how dysfunctional his relationship with Blaine actually was. I hope he's not even torn when Blaine pulls this stupid stunt and gives him a firm "No." Part of me feels that Blaine doesn't even want to marry Kurt because he "loves" him, which he obviously does not, he just can't stand of the idea of Kurt moving on and being happy without him, so he wants to fuck with Kurt's head and heart in order to gain control over his property. He wants Kurt to be his number one groupie again. Kurt better not fall for this BS.

So, Blaine might propose, might not...but that doesn't mean that Kurt has to accept. But if Kurt does, he is an idiot. A self hating idiot who doesn't have an ounce of self respect and who doesn't believe he deserves true happiness. beam

This marriage thing is so braindead, that part of me feels it will just be a stupid, attention seeking stunt like the Finchel wedding bullshit. But I HATED Rachel during the wedding bullshit, and I normally love her as my second favorite character...so I'm scared that this Klaine wedding bullshit will also make me hate Kurt, but only if Kurt loses his head and goes along with it. Not even Chris can save Glee or Kurt for me if this happens. :(

Agree 100% with the above post. I wonder if Corey had not gone into rehab,this story line or one similar was for Finn and Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/13/2013, 6:56 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Fuck.

Fuck!

Agree 100% with the above post. I wonder if Corey had not gone into rehab,this story line or one similar was for Finn and Rachel.

^ Whether it's Finchel or Klaine, I find both relationships more and more digusting with each passing day. Brittana was awful too (with Brittany needing to be taken care of like a little kid, her stupidity making a mockery of the lesbian relationship on the show, Santana treating Brittany like her property, how they came to be a couple in the first place) and thank God they ended it. Tike was okay, but boring (and Mike telling Tina to shut up and sit down for Rachel in "Props" wasn't right either). But if they ended Brittana, why can't they kill off Klaine and Finchel for good? I'm so sick of these dysfunctional relationships ruining various characters on the show.

Blaine has proven time and time again that he is a moron. So, I'm not even surprised at him wanting to marry Kurt (just pissed off). Of course he did. It is up to Kurt to save us from this insane bullshit. Save yourself and the veiwers, Kurt...just so NO to Blaine! :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 7:02 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Fuck.

Fuck!

^ Whether it's Finchel or Klaine, I find both relationships more and more digusting with each passing day. Brittana was awful too (with Brittany needing to be taken care of like a little kid, her stupidity making a mockery of the lesbian relationship on the show, Santana treating Brittany like her property, how they came to be a couple in the first place) and thank God they ended it. Tike was okay, but boring (and Mike telling Tina to shut up and sit down for Rachel in "Props" wasn't right either). But if they ended Brittana, why can't they kill off Klaine and Finchel for good? I'm so sick of these dysfunctional relationships ruining various characters on the show.

Blaine has proven time and time again that he is a moron. So, I'm not even surprised at him wanting to marry Kurt (just pissed off). Of course he did. It is up to Kurt to save us from this insane bullshit. Save yourself and the veiwers, Kurt...just so NO to Blaine! :(

Good points I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/13/2013, 8:01 pm

OK, I just found out. Let me put it as simply and concisely as I can....

HE'S GOING TO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, merciful heaven, would somebody please stop the bleeding on this trainwreck?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/13/2013, 9:03 pm

Blaine is seriously going to propose? Really?! Was the shooting the catalyst for this nonsense? Did Blaine realize the Sam is totally into Britney in the aftermath and decide to go with his perpetual second choice: Kurt? This is complete and utter bullshit. Kurt just can't let us down and settle for this relationship where he will be stifled and relegated to the shadow of someone unworthy to breathe his air. Ugh.

I'm hoping Kurt will just be like "...uhm no." and find something better to do with his day in NYC. Maybe after he comes to that conclusion he will realize he just saved countless sheets from being stained with hair gel and that he won't have to unplug his drains when Blaine's hair inevitably falls out. It already is after all. XD
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/13/2013, 9:41 pm

I think the spoiler says that he thinks about proposing. Perhaps the whole thing with the lesbian couple is simply to get him to the place where he realizes he is no where near ready to be someone's husband. I can see Kurt married young, because he has been taking care of himself and his father for some time. He is strong and independent. He also loves strongly. Blaine, on the other hand, seems like a kid playing at being grown up. He attaches himself to whomever is closer, be it Tina, or Sam, but still believes Kurt is his true love. It might make him inspect what he really feels, and if this is right for either of them. It might make him realize he needs to get to know Kurt as an evolving young man, and he might actually want to have a job before he proposes marriage to someone.

That being said, this is Glee, that worships all that is Blaine, so they might actually go there. They still have at least 1 more season to write for, and having Kurt say yes this soon in that length of time gives them no where to go. So even if Blaine does propose I seriously doubt Kurt will say yes. If they give me my dream Blaine arrives to propose right when Kurt is getting on a plane to join Adam in England for the summer. More likely, we will get the nightmare of Kurt just stuttering and leave it there. I do think Kurt, who has intimated in the past he wouldn't mind a proposal, has grown since that time, and has been hurt since that time. I don't think we will get a yes this year.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/13/2013, 10:12 pm

I shall try to hold onto the tiny sliver of hope that Blaine only makes a fool of himself with the proposal and Kurt responds with an incredulous look and a "What have you been smoking? Say 'no' to drugs, Blaine." In addition to giving Kurt his dignity, Glee also gets to give a PSA about drugs and how they're bad for you. Win-win situation.

Now, to distract ourselves from our speculation as to exactly what Blaine had been smoking, here's some Chris and Amber fun moments:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 Tumblr_ml5pywzT731qe476yo1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/14/2013, 3:40 am

Rachel was thankful for Finn defending her honor and the audience was supposed to accept that Finn attacking Brody was a romantic gesture. I totally see the same writers believing the audience would love a proposal. They live in lalala land when it comes to Klaine, Finchel and how their relationship is to be perceived. Funnily enough, the exact concept if endgames literally stops people to care and to stop watching.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 5:10 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Rachel was thankful for Finn defending her honor and the audience was supposed to accept that Finn attacking Brody was a romantic gesture. I totally see the same writers believing the audience would love a proposal. They live in lalala land when it comes to Klaine, Finchel and how their relationship is to be perceived. Funnily enough, the exact concept if endgames literally stops people to care and to stop watching.

I am seeing this as a distraction from "Shooting Star" as the media are now interested in this proposal. Articles and polls are starting to pop whether Kurt should say yes or no.

Which again proves not even the newbies in a supposed life threatening event, would keep the interest of the media.

The media are becoming more interested in fan favourite getting proposed to. Though as usual they are jumping the gun and taking spoilers out of context. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 357632081

Shouldn't this tell RIB and Fox that no-one cares about the newbies?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/14/2013, 5:21 am

RIB will protect the Newbies for all that it is worth. Even if it means ruining the show. However, I find it interesting that they start to attach thew Newbies with the old cast. Jake is connected with Puck. Kitty appears to start dating Artie (which is actually a storyline I look forward to. Both actors deserve better storylines). They try to manifest them within Glee-verse no matter what people are liking.

You are correct about the distraction from the last episode. However, I believe they expected a freaking party and not such a blow-up of disapproval and a large number of audience members stating it would be the final straw to stop watching. They have to treat that arc very carefully and I am terrified about the final outcomes. Especially how much Kurt and Burt will be assassinated in order to push Blaine once again.

Also they start to cast older characters again. Arties Mom and the lesbian couple indicate that their will be a shift in storytelling. However, the cast is still loaded, so I have no idea how they will make it work.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 5:35 am

Lottie2303 wrote:RIB will protect the Newbies for all that it is worth. Even if it means ruining the show. However, I find it interesting that they start to attach thew Newbies with the old cast. Jake is connected with Puck. Kitty appears to start dating Artie (which is actually a storyline I look forward to. Both actors deserve better storylines). They try to manifest them within Glee-verse no matter what people are liking.

You are correct about the distraction from the last episode. However, I believe they expected a freaking party and not such a blow-up of disapproval and a large number of audience members stating it would be the final straw to stop watching. They have to treat that arc very carefully and I am terrified about the final outcomes. Especially how much Kurt and Burt will be assassinated in order to push Blaine once again.

Also they start to cast older characters again. Arties Mom and the lesbian couple indicate that their will be a shift in storytelling. However, the cast is still loaded, so I have no idea how they will make it work.

If Fox are planning to have more New York than RIB can't have much of McKinley. The McKinley side will have to be reduced a whole lot.

I say give each glee kid a small arc to end their storylines, graduate the seniors, make some of the newbies that they want to keep suddenly become seniors and they graduate as well.

They de-aged Blaine, so it is not like they haven't done it before. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/14/2013, 5:57 am

Yes, but I suspect Blaine finally gets to NYC and suddenly that set will deserve more screentime. That is so disrespectful towards Lea, Chris and Naya, who did not deserve that treatment and to the audience, who are forced to endure minutes/entire episodes of non-sense to see a bit of their favorites. It is also stupid as Blaine was part of major storylines and still the audience didn't want to see it and demanded NYC. The audience doesn't just demand NYC: they want Kurt, Rachel and Santana! Most likely, Blaine gets to NYC and he will dominate the stories and get all the plot Kurt deserved to have last season. I am still hoping for him to change his mind and end up in Timbuktu.

I wonder how the relationship between Ryan and Chris is nowadays. They were close but I can only suspect that it is strained nowadays. I strongly believe the strained relationship Chris might be a catalyst for Ryan to acknowledge that his actions have reactions and consequences. Despite all his ego, I suspect Ryan would be hurt in case case Chris would really distance himself (which he has every right to do!). Chris might be his cautionary tale of 'why goes around, comes around'. But maybe Ryan is only pissed off that Chris is successful without him and that Kurt fans are so influential that the entire show is in danger, because of the dismissal treatment of his character last season. I bet Chris is sitting somewhere thinking 'told ya so!'. saispa
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 6:30 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, but I suspect Blaine finally gets to NYC and suddenly that set will deserve more screentime. That is so disrespectful towards Lea, Chris and Naya, who did not deserve that treatment and to the audience, who are forced to endure minutes/entire episodes of non-sense to see a bit of their favorites. It is also stupid as Blaine was part of major storylines and still the audience didn't want to see it and demanded NYC. The audience doesn't just demand NYC: they want Kurt, Rachel and Santana! Most likely, Blaine gets to NYC and he will dominate the stories and get all the plot Kurt deserved to have last season. I am still hoping for him to change his mind and end up in Timbuktu.

I wonder how the relationship between Ryan and Chris is nowadays. They were close but I can only suspect that it is strained nowadays. I strongly believe the strained relationship Chris might be a catalyst for Ryan to acknowledge that his actions have reactions and consequences. Despite all his ego, I suspect Ryan would be hurt in case case Chris would really distance himself (which he has every right to do!). Chris might be his cautionary tale of 'why goes around, comes around'. But maybe Ryan is only pissed off that Chris is successful without him and that Kurt fans are so influential that the entire show is in danger, because of the dismissal treatment of his character last season. I bet Chris is sitting somewhere thinking 'told ya so!'. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 2637547145

I actually think things are good between them.

Ryan did instagram a pic of Chris's that showed his finished book and he added the caption "Proud of my dear Chris".

And last year Chris went with him to top designer furniture event, and there are pics in one the Chris Appreciation threads. They looked really happy and friendly.

Maybe Ryan is a different person away from the show. I don't know. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 2637547145
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/14/2013, 6:36 am

That is nice to know. It is not like I want Chris to be in a unhappy, working environment. Still doesn't explain why Ryan is so deadset to dismiss Kurt (and Rachel) as characters and focus on the Newbies. Shouldn't he want to showcase Chris, his talents and preferably write episodes for him to win more awards? Why is he so deadset to highlight actors who just will not ever be nominated for any awards whatsoever and with an increasing 'hate'base? I don't get it.

(However I am currently re-watching S1 of AHS, and the first epsiodes are so good. The last ones are a mess. I think Ryan needs to delete his Twitter account and stop listening to anyone. His best episodes and stories are those he writes without any fan-pleasing/demeaning purpose. )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 6:47 am

Lottie2303 wrote:That is nice to know. It is not like I want Chris to be in a unhappy, working environment. Still doesn't explain why Ryan is so deadset to dismiss Kurt (and Rachel) as characters and focus on the Newbies. Shouldn't he want to showcase Chris, his talents and preferably write episodes for him to win more awards? Why is he so deadset to highlight actors who just will not ever be nominated for any awards whatsoever and with an increasing 'hate'base? I don't get it.

(However I am currently re-watching S1 of AHS, and the first epsiodes are so good. The last ones are a mess. I think Ryan needs to delete his Twitter account and stop listening to anyone. His best episodes and stories are those he writes without any fan-pleasing/demeaning purpose. )

I have no idea what Ryan is doing.

I watched season 1 of AHS and most Season AHS: Asylum.

I can see why Chris wants to be a guest star on this show. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 11 1688725052

People that have watched shows of his in the past believe that if he gets bored with a show he ends up wrecking it so it gets taken it off. Glee is the only show I have ever watched of his before I started watching AHS then TNN.

I have never seen popular or Nip/Tuck.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/14/2013, 7:21 am

The school shooting in AHS was also one of the most disturbing but well executed scenes of the show. Murphy can do it right. Also abusive relationships get called out and are ended at the end of the season. Why is it so different on Glee?

Chris would be so good on that show. I can imagine once Glee and the contract to FOX is over, he might get one (or a few) of the kids to gueststar. Maybe not major roles, but something minor but juicy, to show their versatility.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next