Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ColferInspired 4/11/2013, 7:39 am

Showing 1-200 of 337 Reasonable Discussions

0 new comment was just posted. Show
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  brisallie 4/11/2013, 8:11 am

ColferInspired wrote:Here is the link, as the comments are delicious. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 3429310274

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 627

When I see this pic, is like Kurt is being us and he's watching this overdramatic Rachel and wondering what the hell is going on. So I guess the same going to happen tonight.

I've read the comments, and most of them are so funny, no one take seriously next episode, and is not even aired yet. And some people are saying they will sing songs such as"Janie's Got a Gun" or "Pumped Up Kicks" or "Bulletproof", so I guess they haven't seen the actual song list.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/11/2013, 8:20 am

Thanks ColferInspired for the comments!!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/11/2013, 8:24 am

coxfire wrote:Thanks ColferInspired for the comments!!

I like the last one "Singing or markmanship." Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/11/2013, 11:00 am

the comments are golden. as are their inappropriate song choices. now i sort of wish glee went all insensitive and insulting picked some of those lovely titles like "Janie's Got a Gun (my favorite aerosmith song/video) "die young", "My Baby Shot Me Down", "Bang Bang", "Man Down", "Shot in the Dark", "Finger on the Trigger." , "I'm Gonna Get Me a Gun, Let the Bodies Hit the Floor, ...

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/11/2013, 12:11 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The multiple screeners being send out and all the preview articles and tweets from the ones who have seen the episode have only 2 purposes, and none of them is to warn the unsuspecting majority of the Glee audience:
1) to placate the online fandom who have been ranting about this episode's theme ever since it was known Glee would tackle a school shooting. The spoilers are there to tempt those angry and suspicious fans who said they won't watch this episode to still watch even though they have doubts it will be done well. (not working btw).
2) to take the wind out of the sails of the more critical reviewers. They give all these spoilers trying to desensitive (is that the right word?) the more critical audience (fans and media) and muffling the shock they would get going into that episode without forewarning. Imagine how a reviewer would rate and judge this episode if he had not been aware of the school shooting? (or no NY again, for that matter). Now that people are already saying that "Of course this is a touchy subject and that's why some people will hate it" actually saying in your review after the episode has aired that it's a touchy subject and I hate Glee for going there" seems repetitive, petty and par for the course.

Plus now there are so many reports of the noobs stepping up to the plate acting wise, that reviewers might not want to tear down any bad acting they see in the episode so eagerly anymore. They still want hits on their websites after all, and criticising something subjective as acting skills when there are multiple reports stating the acting is good would be like stepping into a hornest nest or looking like bitter nay-sayers who want the old cast back. The more people who are stating that the acting is good the more people are inclined to believe that, because when several people in the business say so it must be true, right?

I love how they’re basically trying to preemptively defuse the absolute lashing the show is going to get after this episode airs by trying to argue that those who hate it are going to hate it because it’s too daring. They’re going to ignore that many critics will hate it because it’s taking a very sensitive topic and handling it badly, or that the focus is on characters that should not be given this level of focus. They’re trying to basically defuse any valid criticisms that the episode might gather by making it sound as if the critics just don’t get or appreciate what the show is trying to do.

Building up the acting by the noobs is an attempt to silence the fans who are very rightfully upset that 1) it’s another episode that completely divorces the NY storyline (though I will agree that given the subject matter of the ep, the only way the NY storyline could have been incorporated at all was to have Kurt, Rachel and Santana glued to their TV watching the news as this plays out, and that would have been pretty pointless for them) and 2) so much focus being given to characters that the audience at this late date still have not embraced. And as I and others have said, it’s very manipulative to try to make me care about characters that I haven’t warmed to in 17 episodes by putting them in some kind of physical danger.

And the show hasn’t been afraid of cutting loose dead wood. It took them awhile, but they finally acknowledged that Rory was just not working out and dumped him, and they were more than willing to get rid of Sam when they were having issues with Chord. Those of us who are primarily invested in following the NY storyline are very justifiably angry that this is the third episode where there is no focus on that part of the story and this is on top of the NY storyline getting a very small share of actual screen time in the eps when it is focused on. There are plenty of reasons to be critical of this ep that have nothing to do with not thinking that Glee “should have gone there” with this subject.

The promoting of 'Shooting Star' has been nothing but manipulative and false. As usual they want to have their cake and eat it too:
On the one hand they want to lure the GA into watching by giving them happy promos with old characters, because they know darn well many would not even watch if they knew it will be a dramatic episode about a triggering subject and/or with only noobs.
On the other hand they want to let the fandom and critical media know that they 'care' and will treat the subject with respect and integrity, and that the performances of the actors that still not have impressed anyone in 17 episodes are excellent and Emmy worthy, and would we please only give them a chance? (literally their 18th chance)
Not to even mention that they are already doing damage control before the episode even aired. Evil or Very Mad

Using Kurt to advertise the ep really was underhanded, and the fact that they have not advertised anything at all about what was happening beyond ND singing to Lord Tubbington means that a lot of viewers who don’t follow the on-line spoilers are going to be blindsided by an extremely serious and possibly traumatizing episode. Especially given that there was a group of stabbings at a college in Texas just three days ago. The subject of school shootings is extremely sensitive. I cannot imagine what someone from Newtown, CT is going to think if they see this episode after having a bunch of 6 year olds killed by a gunman only a few months ago.

As far as the noobs go… they’ve had all season to win me over and the only one that’s made any kind of impression on me favorably is Kitty (I enjoy her snark). Marley is a wet blanket and both Jake and Ryder seem to have made it their mission in life to bore me to death. Unique might have been an interesting character if played by a more capable actor and I find that, as with Brittany, I can enjoy her only in very small doses. None of them have many any real impression on me with their acting up until now and it’s not as if they haven’t had some serious subject matter. We had Marley’s bulimia storyline that fell with such a thud that the show pulled the plug on it very quickly. The idea that any of them are capable of giving a performances on the level of Chris, Lea, Cory or Jane is absolutely laughable.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2013, 12:27 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Using Kurt to advertise the ep really was underhanded, and the fact that they have not advertised anything at all about what was happening beyond ND singing to Lord Tubbington means that a lot of viewers who don’t follow the on-line spoilers are going to be blindsided by an extremely serious and possibly traumatizing episode. Especially given that there was a group of stabbings at a college in Texas just three days ago. The subject of school shootings is extremely sensitive. I cannot imagine what someone from Newtown, CT is going to think if they see this episode after having a bunch of 6 year olds killed by a gunman only a few months ago.
Speaking of which: here is a reaction to the spoilers of this episode by someone who went through something like that:
(put behind a spoiler bar because it is upsetting, so don't read if you're sensitive)

Spoiler:
tumblr

And young people will be tuning in for Glee tonight to get a happy hour of escapism from reality, unprepared for what will happen. I can't..... Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/11/2013, 1:14 pm

Marie, I have no doubt that the show has opened up a can of worms that they are just not going to be prepared for. No amount of soft-sell can make up for the fact that there are a lot of people who are going to tune in and get seriously freaked out with this subject. They have a real obligation to give some kind of real warning to the audience and give them the option of not watching if they will find it too trigger inducing. This is not the kind of surprise you want to spring on viewers given all that's been going on the past few months.

As angry as I am that this is another week that I'm going to be deprived of the storylines that I really want to see, I'm very glad that they are keeping Kurt, Rachel, Santana and Finn completely out of this mess.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/11/2013, 1:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Speaking of which: here is a reaction to the spoilers of this episode by someone who went through something like that:
(put behind a spoiler bar because it is upsetting, so don't read if you're sensitive)

Spoiler:
tumblr

And young people will be tuning in for Glee tonight to get a happy hour of escapism from reality, unprepared for what will happen. I can't..... Evil or Very Mad

There is nothing gleeful about this show anymore. They will make so many people feel bad and relive painful memories. If Ryan thinks this will help the ratings he is wrong. They will lose more viewers and the ratings will drop. I'm glad Chris, Naya and Lea are not part of this awful episode.
These are more comments about tonight episode from tumblr.
It would be OK if the show were to be trusted to treat the subject well and to follow up on it realistically. Even an entirely unfounded scare that makes the students feel silly for having jumped to conclusions would have a huge impact on a group of students like that after the scare, and they wouldn’t be able to just laugh it off one week later and jump RIGHT back into silly Glee drama and comedic life as usual. But they will jump right back into Glee-as-usual as if nothing happened. And that will be so insulting to anyone who has had to recover from this kind of thing. It implies that once it’s over they should be able to just see that they’re safe now and laugh it off and get on with life as usual no problem teehee tralala.

Just like Karofsky was magically cured by one conversation with Kurt, so they felt that story was done and there was no need to check in to see that a suicidal kid was doing OK, and just like Blaine was so magically over his violent attack that only a couple years later he could go to multiple dances with no problems other than his hairstyle and that it could even be referred to as nothing more than “bullying.”

They used a gay bashing to have their new character have something shocking to say and dropped that like a hot potato in later development of his very character. They used a texting-while-driving fatal-looking car crash as a cliffhanger. They used teen suicide as a ratings ploy and dropped that character instantly without ever addressing how he may be getting help or even knowing that he should get help. They used domestic violence as a dramatic device, but then the “lesson” they taught was that teachers should gather all the GIRLS and tell them how not to get themselves domestically abused, while the boys were left to just keep on being boys no prob. So nope. I don’t trust Glee with these ripped-from-the-headlines subjects one bit.

this is just so incredibly low it makes me want to scream and it makes me ashamed that I watch the show and give it ratings but I sold my soul to klaine and I am itching for episode 21. ANYWAYS, I’m not falling for this. Four months ago, 20 beautiful human beings lost their lives and many other lives were completely ruined and forever traumatized where this event will haunt them until the day they die. The fact that any show would use that popularity as an emotional plot is just pathetic, offensive, irresponsible, and disrespectful. It is no coincidence that the huge bulk of this episode is focused on the new kids. That, along with the catfish Story focusing on the glee project winner is ridiculous. It is a ratings ploy disguised as a public service announcement and I just cannot deal with that and I will not participate in giving that episode any ratings.

I live in CT and Glee is on from 9-10 so there’s always a commercial for the local news in the mid episode commercial break and those commercials still usually include a story that somehow relates to Sandy Hook and/or gun control (during 4x17 it was “residents of Sandy Hook respond to newly proposed gun control laws”). They think they’re being topical and relevant and doing something artistically controversial but they’re just taking advantage of tragedy to make a last grab for credibility and likeability. It’s disgusting and pathetic.

Spoiler:
Honestly, of all things they could have chosen a shooting where people are kept locked down is one of the most emotionally manipulative. How about you tell a good story and develop characterization instead.

I truly hadn’t thought about the shooting at the UofA in years. It’s been almost 12 years. It hasn’t been brought up lately, but this show has to do this and make me remember being stuck in a trailer with stranger knowing someone has a gun and killed people but nothing else. Thank you so very much glee.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2013, 7:04 pm

At least some media are warning people:

Over its four seasons, "Glee" hasn't exactly shied away from controversial or difficult subject matter. The show has received both criticism and praise for this. But sometimes it's about more than opinions when "Glee" tackles the tough stuff. Sometimes it's good to know what you're getting into when you sit down to watch a show.

That's why Thursday's (April 11) episode, "Shooting Star," needs a warning.

This isn't meant to be a spoiler article, and I promise not to give away anything directly related to the plot or outcome of "Shooting Star." The motivation here comes instead from the way in which the disturbing aspects of the episode seem to come out of nowhere. You don't get a chance to prepare.

Preparation is especially important because the first part of "Shooting Star" resembles a normal "Glee" outing. The kids explore friendship, love and other interpersonal issues. Songs thematically match the story. The big dramas are a revelation Brittany (Heather Morris) receives from her cat and Ryder (Blake Jenner) trying to figure out who has been chatting with him online.

Normal "Glee" stuff.

Then, about 2/3 of the way through the episode, everything changes. Abruptly. From a storytelling point of view, this is effective. Abrupt and terrifying change is part of the story. The problem is, "Glee" is not real life. It's a TV show, and the abrupt transitions and unavoidable horrors of reality are not what some are watching for.

We're talking about the kind of transition that could give kids (and possibly their parents) nightmares. This isn't some angst-filled look at heartbreak -- "Shooting Star" contains a headlong dive into the world that most of us work and pray to avoid throughout our lives.

I'm not saying you shouldn't watch "Glee" for a week. If for no other reason than to know what everyone is talking about, you might want to catch this one. Just go into the episode knowing that not everything will leave you humming a happy tune.

After all, plenty of music comes from nightmares too.
zap2it
The shock factor won't come untill 2/3 of the episode. So people will be even more unprepared as they think they are watching a regular episode. :angry:

I even wonder if RIB deliberately delayed the shooting till 2/3 of the episode, so that it will happen after the half hour rating calculations have already been counted. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2013, 9:12 pm

Chris must be filming right now:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/11/2013, 9:21 pm

All I know is we better get a private Kurt and Burt scene in this 4x21 episode, or I will be devastated. Joaquin Sedillo has implied that this is the 4th day Kurt and Blaine have had a scene together, and that Mike o' Malley is on set today. If all of Kurt's scenes with his dad are invaded by Blaine or Carole or anyone, I will be so upset.

Give me my Kurt and Burt scene RIB. phr34r
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2013, 9:25 pm

I'm not thrilled to hear how many Kurt and Blaine scenes are being filmed. They are going to have them on the road to reconcilition in two episodes? After everything Blaine did? Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/11/2013, 9:30 pm

ColferGirl wrote:All I know is we better get a private Kurt and Burt scene in this 4x21 episode, or I will be devastated. Joaquin Sedillo has implied that this is the 4th day Kurt and Blaine have had a scene together, and that Mike o' Malley is on set today. If all of Kurt's scenes with his dad are invaded by Blaine or Carole or anyone, I will be so upset.

Give me my Kurt and Burt scene RIB. phr34r

Agree. I want a scene with just Kurt and Burt.
Jellyrolls wrote:I'm not thrilled to hear how many Kurt and Blaine scenes are being filmed. They are going to have them on the road to reconcilition in two episodes? After everything Blaine did? Ugh.

Agree, 100% Blaine should work on earning Kurt's trust back 1st.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2013, 9:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris must be filming right now:

So, shortly after tweeting the above, Amber tweeted this:

Safe to assume she's talking about Chris?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2013, 9:59 pm

A school schooting at McKinley High in ‘Glee’ comes too soon for Newtown parents

Thursday night episode shows students hiding in the chorus room when shots ring out. The Newtown Action Alliance urged to watch with caution.

By Daniel Beekman AND Don Kaplan / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, April 11, 2013, 6:47 PM.

Critics say Glee's episode "Shooting Stars" is too reminiscent of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn. In this scene, teacher Will Schuester (Matt Morrision) leads a group of students to safety after they hear gunfire.

The new episode of the Fox TV show “Glee” airing Thursday night depicts a school shooting that feels too soon for some in Newtown.

No one is harmed in the incident at the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio, according to a draft version of the show viewed by the Daily News.

But the “Shooting Stars” episode features a harrowing scene in which gunshots ring out, running footsteps and screams are heard and tearful students desperately scramble for cover.

Some of the “Glee” stars hide in a dark, locked chorus room and one cowers in a bathroom stall, weeping, while ominous music plays in the background.

The episode is obviously meant to impart a heartfelt lesson: before, during and after what turns out to be an accidental shooting, the show characters discuss how important it is to communicate with your loved ones when you and they are still around.

A student hugs teacher Will Schuester (Matt Morrision) after school shooting at their school. Newtown Action Alliance says the episode's airing comes "too soon as our kids and our wounds are still too new" following the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

“The members of New Directions are prepping for Regionals, but when an unthinkable event occurs at McKinley High, perspectives are put into order,” the network promo reads.

But the images of students crying, hugging and watching breathlessly as someone attempts to enter the locked chorus room from outside are sure to reopen fresh wounds in the bucolic Connecticut town where Adam Lanza committed his massacre four months ago.

“Start texting, tweeting,” glee club teacher Will Schuester (Matt Morrision) tells his mortified students after they hear two gun shots fired elsewhere in the school. “Let everyone know what’s going on. But don’t tell them we’re here. Shooters have smart phones too.”

The Newtown Action Alliance caught wind of the episode Thursday and a member of the group posted a warning on Facebook.

“I would suggest if you do watch this TV show to either not watch it tonight or watch with caution,” said the post to the official Alliance Facebook page.

The episode had been in production for about six months, since before the Newtown shooting, a Fox source said.

The network declined to comment on the record Thursday.

Andrew Paley, the father of twin sons who were at Sandy Hook Elementary School for the shooting and who survived, commented on a later Facebook post with his own words of warning.

“Those of us with kids that survived the shooting do not need to watch this episode,” he wrote.

“It’s too soon as our kids and our wounds are still too new. I understand keeping it in the minds of the Nation but dammit, at least let the people of Newtown know before hand. I found out because an old friend who blogs about the show have (sic) me a heads up.”

But Anthony Lusardi, the boyfriend of substitute teacher Lauren Rousseau, who was killed in the Newtown shooting, expressed a different view.

“As long as it keeps the subject in the public’s mind I’m all for it,” Lusardi wrote on Facebook.

“My Lauren was a huge fan of the show. So I’m sure she would have approved.”

It turns out — spoiler alert — that the shots were fired by accident by a student who brought her father’s pistol to school because she didn’t feel safe.

And the episode delves into the gun control debate with a thoughtful conversation between the principal and a teacher who takes the fall for the shooting.

“The safety net of the public mental health system is gone,” teacher Sue Sylvester claims.

“Parents with troubled kids are too busy working three jobs to look after them, and the gun yahoos have everyone so worked up about Obama taking away their guns that every house has a readily available arsenal,” she adds.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/school-shooting-mckinley-high-glee-article-1.1314369#ixzz2QCqYCcPI
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/11/2013, 10:04 pm

This ep has been in the works for six months? Bullshit! Not when they're barely completing filming a few weeks before an ep is scheduled to air. Even if they had always planned for this ep to be part of the storyline, they had plenty of time after Newtown to rewrite the episode. Simply out of consideration for the families and community that had been so horribly affected by this tragedy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/11/2013, 10:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:This ep has been in the works for six months? Bullshit! Not when they're barely completing filming a few weeks before an ep is scheduled to air. Even if they had always planned for this ep to be part of the storyline, they had plenty of time after Newtown to rewrite the episode. Simply out of consideration for the families and community that had been so horribly affected by this tragedy.

Great post. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 4/11/2013, 10:16 pm

Did you notice at the beginning of the show they did the PSA that some material may not be suitable. I watched 5 minutes and just could not take anymore!! The stupidity of singing to the cat (and I love cats, have two very lovable kitties) and a shooting in the same episode. Unbelievable. I am watching Big Bang repeat instead. I agree with the article posted above: too soon and is a slap in the face/demeaning to Newtown when Glee is so disrespectful. Singing to cat, not funny.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/11/2013, 10:29 pm

ladydianab wrote:Did you notice at the beginning of the show they did the PSA that some material may not be suitable. I watched 5 minutes and just could not take anymore!! The stupidity of singing to the cat (and I love cats, have two very lovable kitties) and a shooting in the same episode. Unbelievable. I am watching Big Bang repeat instead. I agree with the article posted above: too soon and is a slap in the face/demeaning to Newtown when Glee is so disrespectful. Singing to cat, not funny.

I am not watching so I did not noti9ce. I agree with you on your post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/12/2013, 2:32 am

Actually I personally would not mind Kurt and Burt scene "invading" by Carole, I love her character, she is part of the family and I long for Carole and Kurt interaction.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2013, 2:33 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 Tumblr10

I'm sorry I know here are Rachel fans but this made me laugh. I'm really not exited about next week's episode just like I wasn't about the last one. At least Kurt's perfect beautiful face will be on my screen for a few minutes.

Last edited by sheny on 4/12/2013, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2013, 3:13 am

PopWrapped EXCLUSIVE! ~ Glee 04x22 Song Spoiler

Zachary Jaydon
Senior Editor

The as-yet untitled Glee Season Four Finale’ Episode, 04x22, is shrouded in mystery, promising many “cliffhangers,” relationship struggles, as well as being completely rewritten to exclude Cory Monteith, whom has voluntarily entered rehab for “substance abuse” and will not be filming for at least the rest of the season. Well, gleeks, as promised, we have an EXCLUSIVE SONG SPOILER, and it just so happens to come from this very episode!
The song is called “Clarity,” and isthe title track from the debut studio album by German electronic dance music producer, Zedd. The album version features “Foxes,” and was released on February 12, 2013. The song gained popularity and publicity following a performance on the David Letterman Show in January.
The lyrics are deep, and could mean so many things. I predict that it will be used as the theme song to Klaine rekindling their relationship, which would make for the happiest fandom, ever. I also especially like this song choice, as it just feels different than what Glee usually covers. Below is the video for the song, as well as the lyrics. What do YOU think? Have the Glee writers gotten it right this time, or do you think it’s a bust? Also, BE SURE to stay-tuned to PopWrapped, as we will be releasing EXCLUSIVE DETAILS from next weeks episode, “Sweet Dreams,” coming TOMORROW!
Until tomorrow, “Sweet Dreams” to all of our readers who stayed up tonight waiting on this post!

(Verse 1)
I dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash ‘cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks ‘til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

(Chorus)
‘Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn’t need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Bridge)
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Verse 2)
Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense
Don’t speak as I try to leave ‘cause we both know what we’ll choose
If you pull then I’ll push too deep and I’ll fall right back to you

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2013, 3:14 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 Tumblr10

I'm sorry I know here are Rachel fans but this made me laugh. I'm really not exited about next week's episode just like I wasn't about the last one. At least Kurt's perfect beautiful face will be on my screen for a few of minutes.

I don't know who this person is, but I love their tweets. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 7 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/12/2013, 3:21 am

I am definitely more excited for Rachel centric episode than for the newbies episode.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next