Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/26/2013, 1:43 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Yup, noticed that too. And he wasn't just checking him out, he was flirting with him:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 25 Tumblr_mludykzJAz1rrmwrko1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 25 Tumblr_mludykzJAz1rrmwrko2_250

So ready to get married. Rolling Eyes
THANK YOU! So much for posting these gifs. I've been needing them for a pesky anon on my tumblr who is determined excuse the scene away.

Apparently Blaine didn't respond to the flirting. Huh. Looks like Blaine's STARTING it to me. He looked first.

And yeah, there's nothing inherently wrong with checking out someone attractive. It's just the context here and with next week. But K(B)lainers don't seem to get deeper implications... of anything, actually. Or how "perception" is a building block of the narrative. 'Reality shorthand'.

Just because people may check out attractive people while in a relationship or 'loving' someone else, doesn't mean it works like that in storytelling, in THIS sort of context.

Our perception is Blaine's checking out some other guy a week before he's deciding to propose to Kurt. Several weeks after he sang a love song to Sam and then tried to pass it off as if to Kurt to hide that it was for Sam.

And yet he still declares he's "hopelessly devoted" to his 'one-and-only-meant-to-be-eternity'-Kurt. All while minimizing Kurt's feelings and own declarations of 'just friends' and that he's 'kind of dating' someone in NY (now likely actually dating) and Blaine's panting after OTHER guys.

I'm really hoping that how much it looks like RIB are continuing to undermine Blaine and Klaine, it's leading somewhere good for Kurt, for the show, and for us... with the final death knell of Klaine, even if they still feel the need to string Klainers along (until most of them have finally moved on.)

Perhaps the one leaving forever is Blaine. And not to go to NYC. They sure are assassinating his already-awful character. And he really is beginning to seem unbalanced. And he is bringing down everyone who associates with him too closely (Sam, Tina).
Oh GOD! I hope so! (I'm not going to hold my breath for it, but please make it so!)

And from Fox's pov, looking at the numbers, they should be realizing that despite 'all' the Darren fangirls, the show's been tanking since he arrived AND the more focus he gets, the more downward the spiral.

He's an albatross around Kurt's and Glee's 'neck'.

And poor Sam and Tina. I even said Sam needs to get away from Blaine's bad influence of douchiness after what he said to Ryder. S2 Sam would have never said that. Ugh!

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  sheny 4/26/2013, 2:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yup, noticed that too. And he wasn't just checking him out, he was flirting with him:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 25 Tumblr_mludykzJAz1rrmwrko1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 25 Tumblr_mludykzJAz1rrmwrko2_250

Maybe it's just me but I'm not sure if Blaine is really flirting with the guy. This whole thing looks kind of awkward to me. He is not exactly smiling to the guy so I'm can't decide what Blaine is thinking. Maybe the problem is Darren's acting. He can't convince me Blaine is interested in that man. But he doesn't look bothered by the attention either.
Blaine is a cheater and I guess every time we see him looking or talking to a guy especially if that guy is gay we will remember that fact.

I have another problem with that scene actually. Why can't we see boys checking out Kurt and flirting with him for once. Seriously Adam can't be the only man who notices how gorgeous Kurt is. Did NYC run out of gay/bisexual men? Did they all moved to Lima, Ohio so they can hook up with Blaine. First Sebastian, then Eli and now this guy. Just 2 years ago Kurt was the only gay kid in Lime where did all these guys come from?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 2:06 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Oh GOD! I hope so! (I'm not going to hold my breath for it, but please make it so!)

And from Fox's pov, looking at the numbers, they should be realizing that despite 'all' the Darren fangirls, the show's been tanking since he arrived AND the more focus he gets, the more downward the spiral.

He's an albatross around Kurt's and Glee's 'neck'.

And poor Sam and Tina. I even said Sam needs to get away from Blaine's bad influence of douchiness after what he said to Ryder. S2 Sam would have never said that. Ugh!

I don't really *believe* it will happen, either. I just wish it would. To me, the only truly "shocking" departures from Lima would be Blaine, Burt, or Kurt (who is physically in Lima in the last episode). Burt seems healthy in the promo, so I am hopeful that they aren't killing him off.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 2:36 pm

sheny wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I'm not sure if Blaine is really flirting with the guy. This whole thing looks kind of awkward to me. He is not exactly smiling to the guy so I'm can't decide what Blaine is thinking. Maybe the problem is Darren's acting. He can't convince me Blaine is interested in that man. But he doesn't look bothered by the attention either.
Blaine is a cheater and I guess every time we see him looking or talking to a guy especially if that guy is gay we will remember that fact.

I have another problem with that scene actually. Why can't we see boys checking out Kurt and flirting with him for once. Seriously Adam can't be the only man who notices how gorgeous Kurt is. Did NYC run out of gay/bisexual men? Did they all moved to Lima, Ohio so they can hook up with Blaine. First Sebastian, then Eli and now this guy. Just 2 years ago Kurt was the only gay kid in Lime where did all these guys come from?

In the first GIF as Blaine moves backwards his lips curl into a smile. That looks like at least a *hint* of flirting, and if we only see the other guy RESPOND (more warmly), that means that Blaine initiated the flirtation. Even if it was just a small smile. Then the second gif shows them moving in unison with their eyes locked (or so it is implied, we only see the back of Blaine's head).

As for your second point--I totally agree. I think Kurt would be having a revelatory experience in NYC, working at Vogue.com and then studying at NYADA. He wouldn't even have to go out looking to finally have massive validation that he is an attractive parti.

But to Glee, Kurt is always number two. Except to Mercedes (Season One) and Adam (Season Four).

ETA: In Season Three, Chandler also responded enthusiastically to Kurt. I'd like to see Chandler appear in NYC at NYADA or another performing arts school next year, if the actor is capable. That could be neat.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 5:08 pm

Unless this interview is a big prank, the flirting was intentional and directed:

Interview with Matt Marr (Orange Shirt Guy):

CS: Ok one kind of fun questions that’s been circulating around the fans; we know it was supposed to be a pretty raunchy number (at least that’s what Jordan told me). Was all the flirting in the room just for fun or was it directed?
MM: Haha!! Actually yes, there was a lot of direction given between me and Darren, in the script I was actually written in as ‘the other guy’ and it was going to look as though me and Darren were really into each other but then at the end of the scene I walk by him and I was actually checking out one of the girls in the back and then Darren was going to be left disappointed - but a lot of that got taken out, likely because of time crunch and shortening the scene to fit the rest of the episode in, but yes there was definitely direction there .

Odds going up that Blaine is being set up for a major takedown?

Last edited by AnneNeville on 4/26/2013, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/26/2013, 5:17 pm

Like I said in the episode thread, I've always seen Blaine as the one who sees possibilities everywhere. It's not a bad thing per se, but I hate how Glee has to downplay that because they build him up as the dream boat, super cute Mr. Perfect. And that Orange Shirt Guy is worth checking out I'll admit and I bet if Eli ever gets actually upgrade from a blur he'll be something like this guy.

What causes me to frown is that I've never seen Kurt being that kind of flirter or opportunist. He might dream about things but he's not that active or outward with his glances. OK, Mr.Martinez was one he swooned over but I never thought he really drooled over him.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 5:18 pm

I find it is actually really obvious that the scene implies 'you are hot and I am checking you out'. There is no middle ground. But next episode he wants to propose... No I will remain firm there is a bigger picture about the entire arc. Yep.

It also makes me so mad that Kurt is only allowed to cuddle a boyfriend pillow and a silly workout scene but Blaine of course gets a hot guy to flirt with and is presented as hot. WTF is with their need to show Kurt as baby penguin?! Don't they have eyes and see the fan reaction??!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 5:20 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I find it is actually really obvious that the scene implies 'you are hot and I am checking you out'. There is no middle ground. But next episode he wants to propose... No I will remain firm there is a bigger picture about the entire arc. Yep.

It also makes me so mad that Kurt is only allowed to cuddle a boyfriend pillow and a silly workout scene but Blaine of course gets a hot guy to flirt with and is presented as hot. WTF is with their need to show Kurt as baby penguin?! Don't they have eyes and see the fan reaction??!

That article is getting reblogged by mad and it is interesting to see the Klainer reactions.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 5:25 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I find it is actually really obvious that the scene implies 'you are hot and I am checking you out'. There is no middle ground. But next episode he wants to propose... No I will remain firm there is a bigger picture about the entire arc. Yep.

That article is getting reblogged by mad and it is interesting to see the Klainer reactions.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I am off to Tumblr. Already thought it was very funny how many Klainer either defended this scene (Blaine is allowed to look) or just ignored it. However hell would break lose, of this scene would have involved Kurt. Oh the double standards No .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 5:34 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I am off to Tumblr. Already thought it was very funny how many Klainer either defended this scene (Blaine is allowed to look) or just ignored it. However hell would break lose, of this scene would have involved Kurt. Oh the double standards No .

It is just getting started. I think my favorites so far have been:

"lol thank god they edited that shit out. that’d have been really bad."

"Ok no. IN THE SCENE Blaine was NOT flirting. In the script maybe but in the scene no way."

"are you freaking serious RIB? you have done that to Blaine? eorbgoiregboiergboirebgoirebgoer"

I think it is just now hitting the Klaine part of the fandom. On a serious note, this poster made a good point:

"that irritates the shit out of me because i was stupidly giving glee credit for a tiny moment of normalizing gay dudes being gay but LOL JK SURPRISE HETEROSEXUALITY!!!!"

Of course, had they left in the "orange-shirt-dude was really flirting with the woman behind Blaine," it would have been one of Blaine's first "losses." Ever.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/26/2013, 5:40 pm

AnneNeville wrote:

Unless this interview is a big prank, the flirting was intentional and directed:

Interview with Matt Marr (Orange Shirt Guy):

CS: Ok one kind of fun questions that’s been circulating around the fans; we know it was supposed to be a pretty raunchy number (at least that’s what Jordan told me). Was all the flirting in the room just for fun or was it directed?
MM: Haha!! Actually yes, there was a lot of direction given between me and Darren, in the script I was actually written in as ‘the other guy’ and it was going to look as though me and Darren were really into each other but then at the end of the scene I walk by him and I was actually checking out one of the girls in the back and then Darren was going to be left disappointed - but a lot of that got taken out, likely because of time crunch and shortening the scene to fit the rest of the episode in, but yes there was definitely direction there .

Odds going up that Blaine is being set up for a major takedown?

So this guy was actually checking out the girl behind Blaine ptdr Why did they cut the rest and made it look like he was flirting with Blaine? I would have laughed at his disappointed face so much.

Last edited by sheny on 4/26/2013, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 5:40 pm

Mmmh, I wrote this long post today that I start to suspect that RIB are actually tearing Klaine down bit by bit. That scene is just another indicator. Also all the background memes by the fans of Blaine are given away to other characters (i.e. him being molested). I really wouldn't be surprised anymore that Klaine will be over for a long while at the end of this season.

B(K)lainers are delusional. It is embarassing to witness their denial/break downs. I didn't really like Kurt the last epsiode by judging Santana. There I said it. Still love Kurt to death, a lot more needs to happen until I jump ship. But I don't need to 100% love every action of Kurt, I will survive some disagreement.

BTW, I think Blaines cheating and wandering eye is one of the consistent character developments on Glee. Sad that the writers themselves don't want to acknowledge it No .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 5:46 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Mmmh, I wrote this long post today that I start to suspect that RIB are actually tearing Klaine down bit by bit. That scene is just another indicator. Also all the background memes by the fans of Blaine are given away to other characters (i.e. him being molested). I really wouldn't be surprised anymore that Klaine will be over for a long while at the end of this season.

B(K)lainers are delusional. It is embarassing to witness their denial/break downs. I didn't really like Kurt the last epsiode by judging Santana. There I said it. Still love Kurt to death, a lot more needs to happen until I jump ship. But I don't need to 100% love every action of Kurt, I will survive some disagreement.

BTW, I think Blaines cheating and wandering eye is one of the consistent character developments on Glee. Sad that the writers themselves don't want to acknowledge it No .

banzai Agree! Both on tearing Blaine down, and on the consistant trait of Blaine's wandering eye.

I need to do a Glee Meta post about "It's Lovely to be Loved By You" -- the thing my mother warned me about. IE, if you are a person who is capable of very deep love (Kurt), there will always be people who want to keep ahold of you not because they LOVE you (not the way you love them), but because they *love being loved* by you.

I think that is what Kurt is to Blaine. Kurt is capable of love (see: Burt). Blaine is hungry for love. And if he can secure Kurt's love (even if he is always "second choice" in terms of attractiveness), HE WILL DO SO.

He'll go his cheating, wandering-eye way, knowing that he has Kurt in the background to lavish him with love and attention. Because why on earth would Blaine let go of that, if he can have it *and* everything else, too?

He doesn't love Kurt. He loves being loved by Kurt.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 4/26/2013, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/26/2013, 5:49 pm

^Exactly! Giving Klaine a reality check is due and now they have two whole seasons to do that. If I was to write relation development for Klaine I would address this. There has never really been fidelity discussion in Glee with all this cheating going around! I'd like Blaine more if they'd give him more of that dark side that even some Blainers are demanding. Hopefully they just won't do it with the cost of making Kurt a prissy prune, because he has grown up god dammit!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 5:51 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:^Exactly! Giving Klaine a reality check is due and now they have two whole seasons to do that. If I was to write relation development for Klaine I would address this. There has never really been fidelity discussion in Glee with all this cheating going around! I'd like Blaine more if they'd give him more of that dark side that even some Blainers are demanding. Hopefully they just won't do it with the cost of making Kurt a prissy prune, because he has grown up god dammit!

Blaine's pretty dark underneath that shining prince exterior . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 5:59 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Mmmh, I wrote this long post today that I start to suspect that RIB are actually tearing Klaine down bit by bit. That scene is just another indicator. Also all the background memes by the fans of Blaine are given away to other characters (i.e. him being molested). I really wouldn't be surprised anymore that Klaine will be over for a long while at the end of this season.

BTW, I'd love to see your post. Where is it?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/26/2013, 6:00 pm

They probably cut the rest of the scene because that would have made him look like a total douche. He suddenly wishing to propose to Kurt after being so disappointed that some guy didn't flirt with him but with some of the girls behind him definitely would have made him look awful and nobody would have believed his declarations of love in the next episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 6:02 pm

sheny wrote:They probably cut the rest of the scene because that would have made him look like a total douche. He suddenly wishing to propose to Kurt after being so disappointed that some guy didn't flirt with him but with some of the girls behind him definitely would have made him look awful and nobody would have believed his declarations of love in the next episode.

They cut the Nightbird stuff/Becky interrogation, too. I guess there was a lot of CPR on Blaine to keep him from seeming like a total douche in "Lights Out."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 6:03 pm

AnneNeville wrote:

I'll just re-post:

I start to wonder if Glee for once actually thought this through and plans for them not reuniting. They have two more years to work with, so it makes for dramatic purposes no sense to reunite them now. Adam may get a more prominent role in S5 and Blaine does whatever he wants to do. But they need to give valid reasons to the audience (aka: Klainers) to satisfy them so they switch back to Glee in autumn without having to address every episode why they are not dating again. Klainers are insisted so they first use a sledgehammer to point out that Blaine and Kurt don’t work together as couple. A proposal is actually such an out-of-there, utterly ridiculous and HATED (!!!) idea, that for that purpose, it actually fits perfectly.

They have shown us in the last episodes that Kurt AND Blaine are actually very capable to be apart and interested in different people. Kurt and Blaine haven’t mentioned each other at all in the last episodes. However the episodes after the break-up, they were always somehow integrated in each other’s life, even if only by tiny mentions. I’d give Glee some props for realism.

Also Glee is all about benefiting Darren and Blaine. That is a true and sad fact. They don’t want to reunite him with Kurt, but they don’t want to dismiss the fact that anyone opposite of Chris shines. Chris isn’t allowed to act without Lea or Darren present, but the internet is outraged about his dismissal usage in S4. By letting them be friends again, without the hassle of always writing and repeating about the break-up, they can get that dynamic and screentime back.

So maybe it is all “oh we are in same place again, memories resurface, I miss you so much!” which will lead to “You are the love of my life! Let’s marry!” to “We really are not working anymore. This was just a last and desperate attempt to re-live our first love. But we have to accept it is over.” It sounds LOGICAL and REALISTIC. Glee, please be brave, ditch the endgame and go there.

In case they are intelligent they will finally give Kurt some scenes where he can show his side of the story and emotions. Heck, include some flashbacks so the Kurt fanbase can stop complaining about his lack of POV. They shouldn’t just appease the Klainers, but also the Kurtsies. In best case, it is Kurt who realizes he loves Blaine but isn’t in love anymore. Hence, an epic and emotional scene in best case with a tearful ‘goodbye’ at the very end. The audience cries, the internet will explode and the media will most likely talk. Also Chris and Darren have an epic last scene and may receive some recognition. In my head, it makes perfect sense.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 6:05 pm

AnneNeville wrote:He doesn't love Kurt. He loves being loved by Kurt.

Yes, yes, yes!!! A very simple sentences that describes the relationship of Klaine from Blaines perspective in a nutshell!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 6:08 pm

sheny wrote:They probably cut the rest of the scene because that would have made him look like a total douche. He suddenly wishing to propose to Kurt after being so disappointed that some guy didn't flirt with him but with some of the girls behind him definitely would have made him look awful and nobody would have believed his declarations of love in the next episode.

But why write it in the first place when they know they want to reunite Klaine the next episode? In case they want to make it happen in a sincere way, they basically once again eliminated all non-shippers why Klaine should be back together. It makes so sense. The episode wouldn't have changed one bit by leaving out this interaction blinkk .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 6:16 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

I'll just re-post:

I start to wonder if Glee for once actually thought this through and plans for them not reuniting. They have two more years to work with, so it makes for dramatic purposes no sense to reunite them now. Adam may get a more prominent role in S5 and Blaine does whatever he wants to do. But they need to give valid reasons to the audience (aka: Klainers) to satisfy them so they switch back to Glee in autumn without having to address every episode why they are not dating again. Klainers are insisted so they first use a sledgehammer to point out that Blaine and Kurt don’t work together as couple. A proposal is actually such an out-of-there, utterly ridiculous and HATED (!!!) idea, that for that purpose, it actually fits perfectly.

They have shown us in the last episodes that Kurt AND Blaine are actually very capable to be apart and interested in different people. Kurt and Blaine haven’t mentioned each other at all in the last episodes. However the episodes after the break-up, they were always somehow integrated in each other’s life, even if only by tiny mentions. I’d give Glee some props for realism.

Also Glee is all about benefiting Darren and Blaine. That is a true and sad fact. They don’t want to reunite him with Kurt, but they don’t want to dismiss the fact that anyone opposite of Chris shines. Chris isn’t allowed to act without Lea or Darren present, but the internet is outraged about his dismissal usage in S4. By letting them be friends again, without the hassle of always writing and repeating about the break-up, they can get that dynamic and screentime back.

So maybe it is all “oh we are in same place again, memories resurface, I miss you so much!” which will lead to “You are the love of my life! Let’s marry!” to “We really are not working anymore. This was just a last and desperate attempt to re-live our first love. But we have to accept it is over.” It sounds LOGICAL and REALISTIC. Glee, please be brave, ditch the endgame and go there.

In case they are intelligent they will finally give Kurt some scenes where he can show his side of the story and emotions. Heck, include some flashbacks so the Kurt fanbase can stop complaining about his lack of POV. They shouldn’t just appease the Klainers, but also the Kurtsies. In best case, it is Kurt who realizes he loves Blaine but isn’t in love anymore. Hence, an epic and emotional scene in best case with a tearful ‘goodbye’ at the very end. The audience cries, the internet will explode and the media will most likely talk. Also Chris and Darren have an epic last scene and may receive some recognition. In my head, it makes perfect sense.

Thank you. I remember this post--and concur.

I wish Glee let people be single without treating it as something terrible. It is better to be single and happy than be in a bad relationship--and it's important to know that you are capable of operating on your own, as a singleton.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/26/2013, 6:20 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

But why write it in the first place when they know they want to reunite Klaine the next episode? In case they want to make it happen in a sincere way, they basically once again eliminated all non-shippers why Klaine should be back together. It makes so sense. The episode wouldn't have changed one bit by leaving out this interaction blinkk .

Well, if Blaine was shown as crestfallen because Orange Shirt Guy didn't want him, then the promo "I want to marry Kurt" ran, people would definitely notice and get upset. As it is edited right now, if that interview with Mr. Marr hadn't surfaced, diehard Klainers would (and in fact still are) deny that there was any Blaine/Random Guy flirtation going on.

IE, RIB is trolling the fans. What remains is enough to make those who dislike Blaine outraged, and sexy enough/subtle enough that Klaine/Blaine fans won't even notice what flashed before their eyes.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 6:20 pm

Oh yeah, people can also decide to concentrate on their careers. Nonetheless, I would have loved to see Kurt blinddating, or dating general or flirting. He is a sexually active 19 year old boy who lives for the first time in an accepting environment. How can Glee totally dimiss this? Why are they are so dead set for Kurt remain asexual and unattractive?

Thx for the word of confidence. No one responded to my post and I started to wonder if my theories are so out-of-there and illogical Razz . However this is Glee. Unfortunately I totally also see them reuniting Kurt and Blaine next episode and totally expecting that the audience will just love it. At least the shitstorm will be entertaining to watch (and participate in! I guess I will finally make some personal posts on tumblr Razz )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 6:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Well, if Blaine was shown as crestfallen because Orange Shirt Guy didn't want him, then the promo "I want to marry Kurt" ran, people would definitely notice and get upset. As it is edited right now, if that interview with Mr. Marr hadn't surfaced, diehard Klainers would (and in fact still are) deny that there was any Blaine/Random Guy flirtation going on.

IE, RIB is trolling the fans. What remains is enough to make those who dislike Blaine outraged, and sexy enough/subtle enough that Klaine/Blaine fans won't even notice what flashed before their eyes.

But still, the interaction wasn't needed. The guy wasn't needed. No one would have expected a male guy anyway in that scene. They added him just for the sake of it. They must have know at that point that they wanted to reunite Klaine next episode (if that is about to happen). Are they that desperate to show Blaine as hotshit stuff Kurt should be happy to hit on??!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next