Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  fantastica 3/2/2013, 9:40 pm

great. if you guys are all cringing ep 18, then simply skip the episode - no NY anyway. nothing to watch.

i won't even bother w/ anything beyond 15. there will be so little of kurt after 15 and he won't even be in 18 so there's nothing worth watching.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sahhar 3/2/2013, 9:46 pm

I genuinely can't believe they're going to school shooting route. Everytime I think a certain subject is too sensitive or impossible to cover on Glee they go ahead and do it. Are the writers really on crack when they come up with these ideas?. What it the point of all of this?. The overload of Lima, Blarren and the Newbies, and the decreasing screentime of New York and Kurt's storyline. In what universe does Murphy think this is all a good idea?. Almost zilch of the spoilers have me excited for what's to come for the rest of the season.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ecka 3/2/2013, 9:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Gleek Out! Brazil @ GleekOutBR
[SPOILER 4x18] Yes, there is a school shooting, there will be a joke and not be treated like one. But nobody gets hurt.
How can you g*dd*mmit (pardon me) JOKE about a school shooting!!!

That isn't what GOB said -

FINAL BONUS #4: SHOOTING STAR
Yes, it’s a real gun shot, it’s not a joke and will not be treated like a joke. But no one will get hurt.

http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/post/44406982718/final-bonus-4-shooting-star
ecka
ecka
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/2/2013, 10:02 pm

Well, at least they aren't making a joke of it, but I still don't like the idea of Glee doing a school shooting storyline.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/2/2013, 10:03 pm

The logical part of my brain says that we should look at Santana's arc. Almost nothing for half a season, and then they finally do a little something. Now she is getting a lot of songs, and sounds like a job in the near future. Kurt is kind of set, so they are holding off on his story until it can be a cliffhanger of some sort. He has a job (we haven't heard he quit Vogue.com), position in school, so the only cliffhanger to be had is whom he chooses. If we know before the end of the season, no cliffhanger, plus the likelihood that Klaine reunites and we are back to chaste glances across a crowded room. So no Adam is also good, if they are saving him for the end, it is far more likely that Adam will be in next season in a more significant role, because he is likely to be an actual love interest, instead of sort-of dating.

The Kurtsie part of my brain says f#$k that, give me more Kurt!! At this point he is really the only reason I can look forward to this show at all. Anyone else could leave, including Rachel, and the most I would think is, great, more room and perhaps Kurt might get to sing more than background characters. If they aren't going to have Hummelberry duets so they can pander to a Pezberry faction, I don't give a crap about Rachel. I don't care about Brody. The newbies, I don't hate them, but I don't care either, because they get so much story, all I can think is, where would Kurt be if he had half the airtime that Jarley gets.

The Kurtsie part of my brain isn't making me feel better, so trying to be logical here.

If there is no NYC in 18, it could mean that Kurt, unlike Blaine, who only goes to Kurt face to face after cheating, has chosen to see Blaine and tell him he isn't going to get back together with him. Leads perfectly into Blaine's song. It would also be right before the next hiatus, I think, and they can leave us wondering if Blaine will go to NY at all (not that I care, but some do). It could also mean there will be Adam heavy episodes to really get their relationship going, with Blaine deciding to go to NY after all and fight for Kurt. Or it could be like Finn, where even now we still don't know where he will end up.

I know they say there is no Klaine in episodes 16-18, but that doesn't mean that they could be looking at that from the angle that Kurt is broken up with Blaine, so technically no Klaine. I also don't think episode 18 is completed filming, and they can always add something. If Kurt isn't in, well, I will fast forward through that sucker, and stop if a moment appeals, but likely not. Jarley is usually huggy/kissy, and adding Ryder in for the angst does not appeal. I've lost interest in Tina, less than lost interest in Bram or Blam. I do want to know about Artie and Finn, though, and the older characters.

School shooting, I think it is more someone brings it to school, to be cool, because of bullying, because they found it, whatever, and it goes off. No one is supposed to get hurt, but it can lead to a PSA on school violence. I think it will be serious, but episode related, not on-going. Much like not driving while texting.

We will have to enjoy some nice Kadam this week, look forward to a probably cute ABBA song w/Kurt, but otherwise, I am just biding time til closer to the end of the season. It feels so much like they are propping up some characters so much to try to get interest they are hurting their solid characters. Maybe FOX will step in, and say put Kurt back on the front burner, maybe Kurt will leave w/Adam and just have cameo's next year and Chris can work more on movies etc. I'm too tired to really care, because I do not feel listened to, with all the Blaine overload and Newbie overload, JUST DON'T CARE.

Rachel doesn't feel like she is growing up, just like a little girl playing dress up. She doesn't fit with Brody, he is emotionally too mature for her little girl games. Kurt and Finn, I can feel them with one foot in their childhood but really working on becoming an adult. That is why Adam works for Kurt, he is an adult. I am just really hoping with the one little smidgen of hope that the writers will decide they need to write for the story to progress, not maintain the status quo so little kids that like their heroes perfect will be happy. Let Kurt make mistakes, I will be there, let him be angry, still there, happy, you bet I'm there, I just want to see him at all, and we aren't getting much of that.

Kind of depressed. I think I'll do some therapeutic on-line shopping. Wink

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/2/2013, 10:30 pm

i believe several months ago i did say that glee will do a school shooting episode, and i said it sarcastically, right after that Connecticut school shooting happened. now my nightmare has coming true. glad chris isn't in it. I absolutely refuse to watch it. however i will bitching along w/ you to keep you company. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 10:42 pm

ecka wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Gleek Out! Brazil @ GleekOutBR
[SPOILER 4x18] Yes, there is a school shooting, there will be a joke and not be treated like one. But nobody gets hurt.
How can you g*dd*mmit (pardon me) JOKE about a school shooting!!!

That isn't what GOB said -

FINAL BONUS #4: SHOOTING STAR
Yes, it’s a real gun shot, it’s not a joke and will not be treated like a joke. But no one will get hurt.

http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/post/44406982718/final-bonus-4-shooting-star
Oh, I directly copied the spoiler from another site. Must have been a typing error or something.

Relieved that it's not a joke. But still..... Glee just should not go there. Not a school shooting. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/2/2013, 10:49 pm

Are they seriously considering to get involved in the school shooting storyline? I think they're taking a risk, because is such a sensitive topic. And I'm not so sure if they're able to handle it well.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/2/2013, 11:27 pm

Just when I thought it might get better for Kurt, I realized that Glee itself is actually getting worse than it already is. Of course, with some of the worst plots going on in Lima, it'll be easier to ignore them. But the problem is I am still invested in Kurt, and I want to see anything that might be connected to Kurt's storyline. And that is why I watch every unstandable Blaine scene, just to keep an eye on whoever my baby has a chance of ending up with. I'm like this overprotective parent keeping tabs on the unsavory love interest of my child and getting more and more furious each week.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/3/2013, 12:14 am

I can't stomach watching the show anymore. Seeing what was once a fun, energetic, looking forward to seeing show- into this hollow shell is so sad. Reading fanfiction is much more enjoyable, the stories make sense and I get to see Kurt treated in a way I want - it's a winning situation. I don't have to torture myself watching the death throws on my tv set and see Blarren making idiotic faces. Chris and the audience deserves much better.

*should probably post in snark n bark...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 12:30 am

^ who cares about snark and bark! every thread is like snark and bark now because there's just nothing good coming out of hte pipeline as far as glee is concerned. this is not the show we fell in love with anymore. this show now sucks so much it's painful just to think about it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:40 am

....Am I the only one who likes it when they do the serious (sometimes PSA) storylines? My favorite example is Burt's heart attack to prop a discussion about God. I'll take the serious substance over the mindless Blam and Brittany fluff anyday. Just as long as they are respectful and don't make fun of the issue, I'm okay with them pushing the envelope. Gun violence is certainly something that needs to be addressed in this country. While their take does feel a little uneven at times due to the comedy-drama genre (Shannon's domestic abuse storyline, Brittany asking her if he hurt his hand while punching her) I do think it's cool how they are taking on such a heavy topic.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:47 am

i also don't mind them doing PSA. i dont' even mind suicides. what I am mad is that the show is all about oil slick and he's staining everything in it. PSA or no PSA, as long as he's the main ticket i can't enjoy the show at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:49 am

I agree about shoving Darren/Blaine down our throats as well.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/3/2013, 2:22 am

Let me just say, that if the school shooting triggers one of those "Life is short and anything can happen, so Klaine must reunite now" scenarios I AM DONE!
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/3/2013, 2:53 am

opals wrote:Let me just say, that if the school shooting triggers one of those "Life is short and anything can happen, so Klaine must reunite now" scenarios I AM DONE!
Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/3/2013, 4:30 am

I'm so heartbroken the writers are not only kicking Kurt entirely out of 4x18, but breaking tradition - the one tradition they can't uphold of flipping course has to be one about Kurt. They've destroyed all of my hope for a Kurt storyline and solo.

I'm absolutely devastated. I hate that I'm crying about this. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/3/2013, 4:38 am

bayth wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:And yay, Blaine will sing 'Against All Odds', which is one of my most favorite songs ever, and Darren will not do it justice, no way.

Ah, but remember the lyrics? "And you coming back to me is against all odds, but that the chance I have to take?" *Keep hoping for Kadam*

I'm not worried about this song. He is probably singing it to Sam (the new love of his life) because both Blaine and RIB forgot about Kurt's existence.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/3/2013, 7:45 am

fantastica wrote:simply skip the episode - no NY anyway. nothing to watch.
Skipping is what I'm doing anyway. I'd just like to go back watching because I love Kurt and Chris and there used to be a time when I loved Glee as a whole, too. But instead of drawing me in, every new spoiler or episode description just pushes me further away. This situation irks me, because Glee gives me absolutely nothing and still manages to hold me captive and be a huge source of negativity in my life.

opals wrote:Let me just say, that if the school shooting triggers one of those "Life is short and anything can happen, so Klaine must reunite now" scenarios I AM DONE!
OMG yes. That'll be Burt's cancer 2.0. Glee will just ruin everyone and everything to force Klaine and make Blaine look better. The chance of seeing Kurt finally being free from Blaine and happily moving on is the only reason why I even bother with reading spoilers and reviews anymore. Now we are 10 episodes away from the break up and still everything is about Blaine and Klaine and I'm beginning to doubt Kurt will ever have another storyline but relationship drama ever again.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 8:01 am

^If that happens (the shooting pushin Kurt back to Blaine) it will indeed be like Burt's Convenience Cancer. And there I was thinking that that was their lowest low and they couldn't get lower. :angry:

MoviesAreLife wrote:....Am I the only one who likes it when they do the serious (sometimes PSA) storylines? My favorite example is Burt's heart attack to prop a discussion about God. I'll take the serious substance over the mindless Blam and Brittany fluff anyday. Just as long as they are respectful and don't make fun of the issue, I'm okay with them pushing the envelope. Gun violence is certainly something that needs to be addressed in this country. While their take does feel a little uneven at times due to the comedy-drama genre (Shannon's domestic abuse storyline, Brittany asking her if he hurt his hand while punching her) I do think it's cool how they are taking on such a heavy topic.
But they can't handle the PSA storylines right. They all were horribly written and not followed up upon again.

- Quinn's accident, anyone? I think we can all agree that focusing on Blaine's sibling trouble when Quinn was trapped in a wheelchair but singing happily was not a good follow-up. Nor was her walking and dancing again in a few weeks, and her using that renewed ability for sympathy votes (and almost being kicked out of her wheelchair by Finn because of it).
- The gay bullying arc withered and died, and it shifted focus from the victim to the abuser, in such a drastic way that the abuser was woobified multiple times, while the victim had no agency at all in this story and was silenced, his ordeals minimized.
- Karofsky's suicide attempt, which turned into a suckfest for Kurt again, being isolated and victim-blamed for it, and forced to 'help' his former tormentor, while Will taught the kids a lesson by recalling almost committing suicide over a bad grade. And Brad even said that leaving Dave in the hospital while his mom hated him was a good ending for him!
- Quinn's pregnancy and adoption storyline resulted in 'crazy bitch' Quinn, after conveniently ignoring she had given birth and gave up her baby for an entire season before picking it up again. Noone but Puck helped her with her post-birth trauma, and Puck, who was doing the best he could to be a good dad was left in the cold without Beth when Shelby left, but the next episode he was laughing like nothing happened, and it was never mentioned again.
- Beiste was maybe the best of them, but even then they made it all about the girls being wrong and needing a lesson, while the boys were bonding over Puck's exam. After that episode nothing was ever mentioned again about Cooper and how Beiste was handling having had a lover for the first time, marrying him, getting abused by him, and divorcing him within the timespan of half a year.
- Marley's boulimia storyline is awful, with a girl actively pushing MArley to starve herself while getting no punishment for that at all, but the victim gets scrutinized. And don't even get me started on Marley's mom, who is responsible for at least 50% of the problem, but what she said to Marley is considered as wise and fair and loving, when in reality it is awful.
- Even Burt's heartattack, although done in a time when Glee was actually still decent, had its major flaws. Kurt was completely isolated (except for Sue of all people!), noone knows where he stayed during those days, if he ate well or slept at all, but in the mean time all his friends abandoned him and even scolded him for not believing in their faith. And in the end it was Kurt who 'apologized' for not letting them push their God agendas on him and his unconscious dad.

Glee is awful with their PSA's. So no, I think they should stay far away from them, and especially from something as sensitive as a school shooting, and let's not forget the asteroid impact, because very recently a lot of people got hurt and even killed by these catastrophies.
They will deal with this with their best actors not involved (actors who might have been able to salvage the bad writing, like DotMarie did with Beiste's storyline), only half-ass touch upon it because it is for 14-15 year olds and they can't go into detail, but with all the emotions it evokes, they will sing about it (!), and then they will drop it again without a decent follow-up and let the characters act in the next episodes as if nothing ever happened at all.

No, thank you. Evil or Very Mad

ColferGirl wrote:I'm so heartbroken the writers are not only kicking Kurt entirely out of 4x18, but breaking tradition - the one tradition they can't uphold of flipping course has to be one about Kurt. They've destroyed all of my hope for a Kurt storyline and solo.

I'm sorry, Erin. I also hate being so attached to Kurt that it gets me emotionally.
Glee is terrible. Maybe there is still some silver lining that we can't see yet, an unexpected bigger part for Kurt in the episodes 15-17, or even Kurt being in Lima in 4x18 (but hopefully far away from the shooting), but I will not allow myself to hope.
Maybe expecting the worst when it comes to Glee is the best approach, although I'm usually an optimist, and I hate being a downer. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/3/2013, 8:41 am

The only reason for not having any Kurt spoilers is that there has to be some conclusive stuff happening in 4.15 to Kurt. Yes it's grasping straws but that is what I'm willing to do and what helps me get through these crappy spoilers.

More to another matter, the punching between Brody and Finn? That means Finn's going to be in NY, right? I don't see any possible reason for Brody going to Lima, so we might just get some Furt scenes out of that mess, might. Because where would Finn be staying since he and Rachel seemed to be so cosy in I Do and Brody moving out at some point, perhaps after this altercation.

I just had this horrible thought of the fight between Brody and Finn, two huge guys attacking each other, that the person ending up with a black eye might be neither of them but one of them landing an accidental punch to the other residents ie. Rachel, Kurt or Santana. Oh the mess that would create.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/3/2013, 10:14 am

ColferGirl wrote:I'm so heartbroken the writers are not only kicking Kurt entirely out of 4x18, but breaking tradition - the one tradition they can't uphold of flipping course has to be one about Kurt. They've destroyed all of my hope for a Kurt storyline and solo.

I'm so sorry to hear that Erin, I hope you feel better soon.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 31 Tumblr_mebgxfZ9HT1qcgxz0o2_500
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/3/2013, 10:19 am

So, to summarize the recent Glee Gloom spoilers:

ColferGirl wrote:Chord and Darren both just tweeted about Blaine singing another solo, live......clearly for 4x17 :angry:

I'm so fucking tired of how much Blaine there is this season. Darren wrote in his tweet that he filmed SIX musical performances in just this last week alone.

1) Blee. Blarren song overload.

is adam in episode 18?
No NYC in this episode

2) The possibility of no Kurt in a traditionally Kurt-centric episode.

What is actually //going on// in episode 18?
According to Brittany, an asteroid is coming and the world will end soon.
When they hear a gunshot at school, panic will be the word.

3) Possibly gun violence PSA that would be poorly and insensitively executed (based on Glee's history as Glorfindel had nicely elaborated).

And more Brittany crap. Maybe someone shot Blaine Twisted Evil

Blaine getting shot won't be a possibility, since no one is supposed to be hurt.

However, I wouldn't want Blaine to get shot even if the writers wish to use this to carry out another one of their 'life-threatening events for cheap drama' shticks. Why? Because Blaine would merely be wounded and wouldn't die. Then the rest of the season would be dedicated to generating audience sympathy for Blaine and having Blaine sing his umpteenth solo while he's in hospital and rehab (or having the whole ND sing the equivalent of 'Ben' to him). And we'll have to endure DC's cringe-worthy attempt at dramatic acting. And Kurt would realize how close he came to losing Blaine and rush back to Blaine's side like a faithful sidekick. So, NO.

On the other hand, if a scratched cornea can put Blaine out of commission for one and a half episodes, imagine what a gunshot wound would do?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/3/2013, 10:26 am

Ireth wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that Erin, I hope you feel better soon.

I know it's silly to hold onto hope where Glee is concerned, but...

I'm going to wait until we get more confirmation about Kurt being sidelined in episode 18 before I'll allow myself to truly despair.

Sigh... Glee spoilers are really not good for our health.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 11:33 am

Delight wrote:
However, I wouldn't want Blaine to get shot even if the writers wish to use this to carry out another one of their 'life-threatening events for cheap drama' shticks. Why? Because Blaine would merely be wounded and wouldn't die. Then the rest of the season would be dedicated to generating audience sympathy for Blaine and having Blaine sing his umpteenth solo while he's in hospital and rehab (or having the whole ND sing the equivalent of 'Ben' to him). And we'll have to endure DC's cringe-worthy attempt at dramatic acting. And Kurt would realize how close he came to losing Blaine and rush back to Blaine's side like a faithful sidekick. So, NO.
I just threw up in my mouth a little. vomir Please don't give them any ideas. mince

And yes, of course there are already Klainers rejoicing in the hope that this shooting incident will make Kurt get back together with Blaine. Apparently Burt's Convenience Cancer wasn't enough to thaw the heart of stone-cold b*tch Kurt. Poor Blaineys. crycry
(Blegh, now I'm making myself sick to my stomach again.) vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next