Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ColferGirl 3/2/2013, 12:34 pm

Chord and Darren both just tweeted about Blaine singing another solo, live......clearly for 4x17 :angry:

I'm so fucking tired of how much Blaine there is this season. Darren wrote in his tweet that he filmed SIX musical performances in just this last week alone. Can't they give Blaine a break for an episode or two, just like they do with EVERY OTHER CHARACTER, Kurt included? Why does this have to be the fucking season of Blaine, Blaine Blaine Blaine every damn episode? Even "Kurt's season", 2, didn't have this large of an overload of screentime and songs. It isn't fair. I'm so sick and tired of him, and it just makes it worse that we get so few spoilers about Kurt so it feels like he's being completely ignored in comparison....

and I hate most that I'm letting a tv show make me this upset. :(

(sorry, this should probably be in the snark thread...)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Jellyrolls 3/2/2013, 12:52 pm

The must assume that the Blarren fans are the only ones watching anymore.

It's amazing how one actor, his stans, and the worship the writers and producers have for that actor has killed what was once a good show.

And it's a shame that actors and singers who are far more talented than Blarren have to take a backseat while Blarren gets tons of songs, and storylines.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/2/2013, 12:59 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Chord and Darren both just tweeted about Blaine singing another solo, live......clearly for 4x17 :angry:

I'm so fucking tired of how much Blaine there is this season. Darren wrote in his tweet that he filmed SIX musical performances in just this last week alone. Can't they give Blaine a break for an episode or two, just like they do with EVERY OTHER CHARACTER, Kurt included? Why does this have to be the fucking season of Blaine, Blaine Blaine Blaine every damn episode? Even "Kurt's season", 2, didn't have this large of an overload of screentime and songs. It isn't fair. I'm so sick and tired of him, and it just makes it worse that we get so few spoilers about Kurt so it feels like he's being completely ignored in comparison....

Ughh why? :angry: I hope his solo is not a love song to Sam I don't want to watch that vomit2 and I hope i tis for 17 I don't want Blaine singing in Kurt's episode if 18 really is about Kurt like every year.

When I thought about it again I hope Blaine's live solo is a love song to Sam in front of everyone so he can humiliate himself and I can laugh.

@JOAQUINSEDILLO what do U think about the character hate of Brody/Adam?
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Tumblr_mj0bs6ctWZ1qbqtkso1_r1_1280

He must be kidding. Evil or Very Mad Of course they didn't tell their story very well. Blaine is a cheater who crushes on every moving object and Finn is a creepy man child, who has no idea what to do with his life. They are both not a boyfriend material, Rachel and Kurt should run and never look back. After what they did with Brody I won't be surprised if they find a way to ruin Adam too.

I can understand people hating Brody but why hating Adam is justified exactly. The guy was in only two episodes and during these two episodes he has done nothing to deserve people's hate except supporting Kurt and being a good friend to him. How to expect mature behavior from fans when Glee's crew is encouraging their hate.

I liked this comment someone wrote on Tumblr.

Wow. I’m sorry, but no. I completely disagree with this. COMPLETELY. You are allowed to dislike a character, that is a totally personal choice based on your opinion and the way the character is seen through your eyes, but you should not (nor should you be encouraged to) hate a character simply for the sake of existing. Adam has done nothing (I repeat, NOTHING) except for support and encourage Kurt and be a friend to him (sure it’s hinted at that Adam wants more, but we have yet to see that on screen) and to hate him for liking Kurt is not only extremely childish, but completely unnecessary.

I won’t speak for Brody, because I think there has been evidence on the show to prove he is untrustworthy and not good enough for Rachel, but Adam, no. He has done nothing to deserve hate, except for being involved with a character whom people believe should be with someone else.

And I would like to point out that Sam gets NO hate that I see and Blaine is making mooney puppy eyes over him in every damn episode. Would people be justified in hating Sam as well since Blaine’s crush on him “get’s in the way of Klaine” and therefore what we should “all want” because they’ve told the story a certain way?

So, you know what, no, you shouldn’t hate on Adam simply because he happens to like Kurt. You should love him for that, in fact, because Adam is building up Kurt’s confidence again (how confident was Kurt in “I Do,” I mean think about it, do you really think that had nothing to do with the handsome, talented, older, sophisticated boy who wanted him in NYC?). Adam is teaching Kurt that he is special, that he is valued, that he is wanted and that Blaine isn’t the only one who will ever see that. Adam is helping Kurt to grow and to learn things and to heal. And if you cannot see how a more mature, self-aware, self confident, happier, more secure Kurt is a good think for Klaine in the long run then we aren’t watching the same show.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 1:35 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Chord and Darren both just tweeted about Blaine singing another solo, live......clearly for 4x17 :angry:
(---)
I just vented there about this, so..... yeah. angellic

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Tumblr_mj0bs6ctWZ1qbqtkso1_r1_1280
He's getting his ears waxed because of that tweet, and rightfully so, imo. :angry:

Jellyrolls wrote:The must assume that the Blarren fans are the only ones watching anymore.

It's amazing how one actor, his stans, and the worship the writers and producers have for that actor has killed what was once a good show.

And it's a shame that actors and singers who are far more talented than Blarren have to take a backseat while Blarren gets tons of songs, and storylines.
There was a nice discussion about this on another forum last night. Someone mentioned that she thought that Blaine was the 'Spike' (Buffy) of Glee: the character that comes in as a supporting character, but then becomes so popular he takes over the show, pushing others (the real underdogs who become heroes) to the background while putting the focus on the 'cool' people, who's being woobified and never can do anything wrong.
Here's an interesting article about that: Why Spike ruined “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
It's very accurate when comparing him with Blaine.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/2/2013, 3:12 pm

sheny wrote:

Ughh why? :angry: I hope his solo is not a love song to Sam I don't want to watch that vomit2 and I hope i tis for 17 I don't want Blaine singing in Kurt's episode if 18 really is about Kurt like every year.

When I thought about it again I hope Blaine's live solo is a love song to Sam in front of everyone so he can humiliate himself and I can laugh.

He must be kidding. Evil or Very Mad Of course they didn't tell their story very well. Blaine is a cheater who crushes on every moving object and Finn is a creepy man child, who has no idea what to do with his life. They are both not a boyfriend material, Rachel and Kurt should run and never look back. After what they did with Brody I won't be surprised if they find a way to ruin Adam too.

I can understand people hating Brody but why hating Adam is justified exactly. The guy was in only two episodes and during these two episodes he has done nothing to deserve people's hate except supporting Kurt and being a good friend to him. How to expect mature behavior from fans when Glee's crew is encouraging their hate.

I liked this comment someone wrote on Tumblr.

Wow. I’m sorry, but no. I completely disagree with this. COMPLETELY. You are allowed to dislike a character, that is a totally personal choice based on your opinion and the way the character is seen through your eyes, but you should not (nor should you be encouraged to) hate a character simply for the sake of existing. Adam has done nothing (I repeat, NOTHING) except for support and encourage Kurt and be a friend to him (sure it’s hinted at that Adam wants more, but we have yet to see that on screen) and to hate him for liking Kurt is not only extremely childish, but completely unnecessary.

I won’t speak for Brody, because I think there has been evidence on the show to prove he is untrustworthy and not good enough for Rachel, but Adam, no. He has done nothing to deserve hate, except for being involved with a character whom people believe should be with someone else.

And I would like to point out that Sam gets NO hate that I see and Blaine is making mooney puppy eyes over him in every damn episode. Would people be justified in hating Sam as well since Blaine’s crush on him “get’s in the way of Klaine” and therefore what we should “all want” because they’ve told the story a certain way?

So, you know what, no, you shouldn’t hate on Adam simply because he happens to like Kurt. You should love him for that, in fact, because Adam is building up Kurt’s confidence again (how confident was Kurt in “I Do,” I mean think about it, do you really think that had nothing to do with the handsome, talented, older, sophisticated boy who wanted him in NYC?). Adam is teaching Kurt that he is special, that he is valued, that he is wanted and that Blaine isn’t the only one who will ever see that. Adam is helping Kurt to grow and to learn things and to heal. And if you cannot see how a more mature, self-aware, self confident, happier, more secure Kurt is a good think for Klaine in the long run then we aren’t watching the same show.

Yes! And that Tumblr comment is perfect.

That Will/Emma performance was fun to look at!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/2/2013, 3:31 pm

I could handle the overwhelming focus on the McKinley storyline at the expense of the NY storyline and characters in general and the overblown focus on Blaine in particular if there was actually some damn progression in the storylines there. We keep getting the same crap cycling around the drain and no real moment.

1) Ryder/Marley/Jake - the triangle that has dominated the majority of the focus for these three characters is going nowhere fast. It keeps getting touched upon and except for Ryder finally kissing Marley, there has been absolutely no movement in their joint stories and their individual stories are practically non-existant. Marley's eating disorder has been pushed so far to the backburner that it might as well not exist any longer. Ryder has no other characters that he interacts with, and Jake only interacts with the two of them and Puck (he hasn't really interacted with Kitty in weeks). This triangle is so vaccum sealed that it makes the degrading of plutonium look radical in comparison.

2) Sam/Brittany - this pairing isn't quite the time sink that Jarley/Ryder and Blam are, but they take up way too much time for two characters so devoid of intelligence. Sam especially has suffered since the writers decided to pair him with Brittany - he certainly didn't have the brain power of Kurt or Mike, but he was never portrayed as being a complete idiot until now. And Brittany has always been best when used for comedy relief and one-liners than having to carry and real story. And beside Brittany's breakup with Santana and their relationship, what kind of real storyline do either of these characters have that warrent the amount of time focused on them?

3) Blaine - he's clearly the worst offender when it comes to dominating screen time, storytelling time and song performances and having little to show for it as a result. The cheating storyline could have been a facinating launching point for his character if it were in the hands of better writers and a more thoughtful actor who had the ability to fill in the blanks left in the script. Instead of having some real introspection as to why he cheated, the reasons that despite being regarded by the others in ND as highly as he was and his numerous achievements that he still felt lonely and disconnected without Kurt, we get a very shallow portrayal of a young man who feels horrible about what he did and the audience being told that he's not a bad person so he should be forgiven. In the weeks since, we get his crush on Sam (which is not just a matter of finding Sam physically attractive, but wanting to be in a relationship if Sam was ammenible to the idea), which flies in the face of all the pronouncments of Kurt being his true love. It's a continuation of the pattern of Blaine being shallow and fickle in his feelings and never being called to account of his hypocrasy.

4) Blaine/Sam - I have yet to see anything about this friendship that makes any sense. They keep trying to shove it down our throats how tight they are with no development for their friendship (the way with got with Hummelberry or Kurtcedes or even Quintanna). They insist that they are "bros" because of common interests yet the relationship feels manufactured and certainly not based on any previous interactions (like when Blaine mocked Sam working as a stripper). So this pairing eats up a huge amount of time, makes little sense and makes little sense. Now they've compounded it with Blaine having a crush on Sam (which as I've said previously, isn't just finding a friend physicially attractive, but wishing to be in a relationship with them) which again, makes no sense and certainly throws into question his devotion to Kurt.

5) Finn - I hate to lump Finn in with the McKinley problem, and he hasn't gotten nearly the screen time that the other offenders, but what time he's been given is wasted. He started the season wtih a great challenge - finding a life goal for himself apart from Rachel now that all his previous plans have fallen through. And thus far, all he's done is show his uselessness in the choir room and freaking out Emma. He has yet to have any real insight into what he's going to do with his life, basically spinning his wheels until someone comes along to force him into making some choices.

Now... compare this with the NY storyline where we have only two major characters and who have gotten far less screen time and song performances in which to tell their stories.

1) Rachel - began the season on a high note and it only seemed to be getting better. She was the Queen of NYADA, had a hot new man, a new wardrobe and seemed to be getting everything she wanted. Now it seems to be slipping through her fingers because of overreaching. She lost her high ranking at NYADA because she pushed Kurt too far and he knocked her off her pedestal. Her new man is not what she thought he was and now she may have put herself in a position where all her life goals are being put at risk. She has been going through the motions of growing up without actually maturing and now has to make some hard decisions about what she really wants out of her life.

2) Kurt - Didn't start the season off on nearly as high a note as Rachel, and has had to weather some hard blows since. But his courage and strength proved him capable of overcoming his earlier dissapointments. He achieved multiple goals that previously seemed beyond his wildest imagination. He has finally found affirmation of his talent and a place where it can be nurtured. He has the prospect of a new relationship. He's proving his maturity in being able to handle his new successes, but with his new successes, new challenges await. It's one thing to be acknowledged as being talented, but another to channel it into a viable career. And there is the danger of him getting sucked back into his old patterns with Blaine.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/2/2013, 3:39 pm

sheny wrote:

Who is this Sedillo guy? Someone who works for the crew?

I wonder has someone already asked him what he thinks of the character hate of Blaine/Marley/Blee/Blam. Of course he would probably say there isn't any because they have told their stories very well.

And I agree his view of the show is very, very diffrent from ours. If this guy loves the show as it is and has any control over it then we are screwed. It's quite just if he gets some heat from this in his twitter.

I just think all of them (not necessarily this guy) are so content with the fact that they have been allowed to do the show as they please for so a long time that their way is the only right one and that losing audiences has to do with their new slot, or Idol, or competing network shows etc. Not because they might not be doing such a stellar job in the end.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/2/2013, 3:45 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
sheny wrote:

He is Glee's director of photography (cinematographer).

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 3:53 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
sheny wrote:

He works on the set, something with the cameras and cinematography (?).
-ETA- as @sheny said. fanny2

It's strange how these set workers pop up every now and then to 'spoil' things and to interact with the fans. I get the feeling this is all been manipulated by Fox/RIB, to create some buzz and get some unofficial feedback.
No way an employee normally would be allowed to spill so much about his job on a tv show, without getting fired. Remember prom queen-gate?

------------------------------------------

You're right, Wendy: the stories in Lima seem to go nowhere, while the New York characters actually got some development, even when they had little screentime.
In Lima we got no development at all: they went to Sectionals (or better: Sectionals was held at McKinley's again), got disqualified, and now somehow they still get to go to Regionals, while the Warblers are villains again. That's it. And Regionals is not happening before 4x18 (!).
Blaine has made some friends, but I see no progress in his character development, neither in Sam nor the others. The character development Tina got can better be forgotten as quickly as possible.

Nothing seems to be happening in Lima besides the same old lovetriangle drama (which is also not getting anywhere) and the ass kissing of Blaine, and now even the "wedding of the year" has been postponed and blatantly neglected in the wedding episode.
And we are supposed to care about ND why? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/2/2013, 6:27 pm

GOBr Spoiler Chat

Is Brody going to be moving out?
magik-little-lamb

yes, but it’s “his choice”. (4x17)

Will episode 18 be the regionals episode?
nyhotlatino

no its not. no, we dont know when will it be.

any brody & santana scenes ??? or any interesting things between them
Santana is the one that finds out about him and goes all lima heights.

If Finn and Brody talk, will the conversation be friendly or angry?
angry, and someone will end up with a red eye. (4x16)

what will be Ryder's 'scary' storyline?
living-in-the-tardis

he will have an online love interest.
Like someone cares about him or his love life.

What's sams reaction to Blaine's 'guilty pleasure'?

Sam is the one that talks about it, since he already knew it. He’s pretty cool with that and they continue their friendship.
i do not understand?????/ the macaroni art???????
evarren

It’s one of Sam’s guilty pleasures. He does this type of art and he randomly did one of Kurt.
Randomly? He doesn't even consider Kurt his friend because he is not a bro. Maybe he has a crush on Kurt. That would be great I'd like to see Blaine's face when he finds out. Too bad it will never happen.

They won't answer my question about Kurt, will they? Because he is not part of Blam and everything on Glee these days is about them.

is adam in episode 18?
No NYC in this episode

But... :( Whyyyy????????? What about Kurt and his traditional solo. It looks like tradition is important only when Blaine is involved. I bet he will have a solo and a storyline in 18.
I don't know what else to say except I hate you Blee. I don't know why I even bother anymore. They don't give a damn about my favourite character why should I care about their idiotic show.

Last edited by sheny on 3/2/2013, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/2/2013, 6:48 pm

Oh dear, this is turning out really bleak. I feel like we're in a Dickens novel where nothing but cruelty is sneaking behind every corner. I just spent crying over a movie and this low mood just seems to continue because our Glum/Blee.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/2/2013, 7:11 pm

What makes me even angrier is that some so called "Klainers'' or should I say Blainers are happy about the lack of NY in episode 18 even if it means no Kurt just because Adam won't be around, but they have absolutely no problem with Blaine's crush on Sam, the heart eyes he makes at him or the amount of scenes and duets they have together. Stupid hypocrites just like their idol.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 7:12 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Tumblr_m5mxcqgVMQ1rqiur6
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/2/2013, 7:16 pm

Is there any Klaine scenes in ep. 16-18?
no
And with this dies my last hope that there is no NY because Rachel and Kurt are in Lima in ep. 18. They would never miss an opportunity for a Klaine scene if Kurt was there.

What is actually //going on// in episode 18?
According to Brittany, an asteroid is coming and the world will end soon.
When they hear a gunshot at school, panic will be the word.
And more Brittany crap. Maybe someone shot Blaine Twisted Evil But I really can't believe they are doing this. This show was supposed to be a comedy. Instead they keep giving us cheat drama and now school shooting. This is awful especially after what happened last year. Why couldn't they skip this storyline? can't they have 2 episode without doing something offensive or disrespectful.

Last edited by sheny on 3/2/2013, 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 7:26 pm

And still no Regionals.
They are going to stretch this school year for another season, aren't they? And in the mean time we get this mindless Lima crap and no NY.

Jeez, I have no words left for this anymore. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/2/2013, 7:30 pm

*sigh* Maybe Kurt is coming to Lima to see Burt and check up on his treatment. Yes, I'm grasping at straws here, but I need something to keep from getting totally depressed. The decreasing liklihood of a big Kurt solo/storyline is especially upsetting.

This is one of those times when I wish that I avoided spoilers because so little good comes of it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 7:47 pm

They would not pass up on the opportunity of a Klaine scene if Kurt was to come home to Lima, they just wouldn't. So I don't think there will be any Kurt in 4x18. :angry:

This seems like a filler episode, written while RIB/Fox are still fighting debating on how season 5 will be.

Another NY episode will lose them even more viewers, especially when what we'll get is stupid Brittany end of the world nonsense again. Not even mentioning the horrible insensitivity of RIB+ to write a meteorite story on Glee after what happened in Russia (which caused hundreds of wounded people and a lot of damage), plus a gunshot in a school..... I mean..... pauly

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/2/2013, 7:48 pm

Episode 4x18 title
Shooting Star

Evil or Very Mad

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 7:50 pm

^REALLY ?!?!?!?!? ohmy

"Shooting" (as in gun shooting?)
Sons of b*tches. Evil or Very Mad

-ETA-
No New York in this episode (no Kurt anyway) might be a blessing in disguise, with such a storyline.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/2/2013, 7:56 pm

A school shooting episode? I was wondering when they'd do one. Also, about the astroid...they are ripping from the headlines, aren't they? About Ryder's online pervert...doesn't he have trouble spelling, reading and writing? So, wouldn't it be hard to communicate with someone online if you are severley impaired? (But I guess that's what chatspeak is for...)

So, we get Kadam for 15, but then Adam is MIA for 16,17 and 18. Well, here's hoping that 19,20,21 and 22 will be better. Why am I getting the feeling that they'll use Kurt's storyline as another trick to keep fans interested during the summer hiatus? Like how they used him at the end of season three as a cliffhanger, I feel they will use him again for another cliffhanger for season four and into season five. Last year, it was "Oh no! What is Kurt going to do now?" and now it's gonna be "Will he or won't he? Who will Kurt choose to be with....Blaine or Adam?" Damn it!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/2/2013, 8:21 pm

So.. wonder if there is any chance for Chris to be a guest on other shows. Glee is dead. Would be nice to see Chris in something else. sigh.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/2/2013, 8:30 pm

I sincerely hope these spoilers about the Shooting Star - ep. are wrong in every aspect. It would be horrible what they could be doing...every serious plot line has been atrocious since S3 and for me joking about guns in any circumstance is just a big NO NO.

Have we fallen into some sort of FU'd alternative universe with these spoilers? Does anyone even want to watch this show after this "good" marketing?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 8:45 pm

Gleek Out! Brazil @ GleekOutBR
[SPOILER 4x18] Yes, there is a school shooting, there will be a joke and not be treated like one. But nobody gets hurt.
How can you g*dd*mmit (pardon me) JOKE about a school shooting!!!

BASTARDS! Evil or Very Mad

And yay, Blaine will sing 'Against All Odds', which is one of my most favorite songs ever, and Darren will not do it justice, no way.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Tumblr_lkc24ts57N1qdi2hpo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/2/2013, 8:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:And yay, Blaine will sing 'Against All Odds', which is one of my most favorite songs ever, and Darren will not do it justice, no way.

Ah, but remember the lyrics? "And you coming back to me is against all odds, but that the chance I have to take?" *Keep hoping for Kadam*

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/2/2013, 9:26 pm

Is there any Klaine scenes in ep. 16-18?
no
Small mercies.

is adam in episode 18?
No NYC in this episode

stupid

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 30 Tumblr_mhyxb86kqk1rliin3o3_250

Glorfindel wrote:And yay, Blaine will sing 'Against All Odds', which is one of my most favorite songs ever, and Darren will not do it justice, no way.
I'm cringing in anticipation.

Won't even bother to dwell on the other spoilers because I stopped caring and my reaction would probably be somewhere between hysterical laughter and shaking my head in disbelief.

Glorfindel wrote:How can you g*dd*mmit (pardon me) JOKE about a school shooting!!!
They must be absolutely desperate for any kind of attention and viewers at this point. Like inviting people to watch a car crash in slow motion.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next