Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  BlueJazz 2/21/2013, 12:22 am

Just saw a comment on p_f saying that kurt might not be singing on CMW Shocked Is that legit? I know I might not the scene because of the context but I still want to my bb's precious singing to be on the show crycry crycry

As for the edible (?) "Kurt portrait", I think it's a great piece of artwork but the fact that it's highly possible that Blaine will be making it made my cringe a little mince Nevermind, I'll just pretend that Sam made it instead sifflou

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  fantastica 2/21/2013, 1:09 am

if kurt is not singing on cwm i would seriously throw a basket of rotton tomatoes at the show runners. i do expect him to sing a lot less because the girl's singing part is only a small part of the song.

i wish kurt sings the whole song. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/21/2013, 1:39 am

BlueJazz wrote:Just saw a comment on p_f saying that kurt might not be singing on CMW Shocked Is that legit? I know I might not the scene because of the context but I still want to my bb's precious singing to be on the show crycry crycry

The tradition of Kurt sitting/standing mutely in a corner while he gets sung at by his love interests continues on Glee.

Oh well, even if this speculation is true, I don't feel too upset about because of the context and the lyrics of the song.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/21/2013, 2:51 am

I think that gobr already confirmed few weeks ago when people were scared that both of them sing on that song. And actually this is one of few songs I would be happy if Kurt did not sing them because I still don't think it will sound good (although I really hope they prove me wrong).
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2013, 3:28 am

^ they confirmed that kurt sing or not sing?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/21/2013, 3:33 am

fantastica wrote:^ they confirmed that kurt sing or not sing?
They confirmed that its a duet and both Kurt and Blaine sing on it. But I am not 100 % sure.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2013, 5:48 am

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Blaine and Adam are singing CMW, both directed at Kurt? ptdr

Ranwing wrote:I agree that we're not going to get stalkerBlaine (as in, Blaine following Kurt to NY, spying on him and interfering with his life). More likely, if Kadam is on (and it's looking increasingly likely mrgreen ), we'll get to enjoy yet more Blaine wallowing in his sorrow and obscessing over the luv of his life. More sad, self-pitying songs (maybe have Blaine sing Adele's Someone Like You), and just generally being sad puppy so that his fangirls can coo over him.
Sssssssht! Don't give them any ideas! Mad

Delight wrote:Oh well, even if this speculation is true, I don't feel too upset about because of the context and the lyrics of the song.
Me too.
I know Chris loves the song, but the context in combination with Klaine is horrible, and I also don't like Chris singing the Satine parts.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2013, 12:02 pm

You know, this macaroni Kurt thing, and the thought that Blaine could be singing "I Still Believe" made me think back to a blind spoiler Marie had posted last month, so I found it and my response to it back on the thread:

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Glee scoop, please! It’s been a looooonnnnnggg time since you’ve shown Gleeks some love. — Nikki
Please accept my forgiveness with this scoop: We’re going to the movies! An upcoming episode of Glee will feature movie song mash-ups as part of another boys vs. girls challenge. True story: I LOVE mash-ups.

Any Glee news on my favorite couple? — Tracey
You forgot a key part of that question, T: YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE! I do have some juicy couple scoop, however. The twist? I’m making this a mini-blind item. “I just found out a few days ago that [SPOILER] cheats on me,” a cast member told EW this weekend. “I did not expect that from that character. I would love it if [SPOILER] gets really mad about it and vindictive. I can play a mean and vindictive.” Hit the comments with guesses, Gleeks. I apologize in advance for the turmoil.
x

Yay, more cheating on Glee. smajli

- Brody cheats on Rachel? Rachel cheats on Brody?
- Sam cheats on Brittany? Brittany cheats on Sam?
- Jake cheats on Marley?
- Who cares? sleepp
ajkula

I don't think it has anything to do with Kurt, because I don't think Chris would word it like that. Unless it's Darren talking about Kurt cheating on him, but that would mean they first have to get back together and then Kurt cheats with Adam. Not likely, imo, but this is Glee after all.

You know, since this is Glee, it could be Kurt and Blaine (and honestly, I can see Darren saying something like that). One of the most consistent parts of Blaine's character is that he is often oblivious in situations. So, a makeout session could mean "Kurt still loves me and we're back together" to Blaine, while to Kurt it means, "Damn it. That was a mistake. I still don't trust him. I just got caught in the moment at a wedding." And Blaine going to NY and singing "Come What May" to Kurt could mean "I'm expressing my undying love to Kurt, and he is singing it back to me." While to Kurt it can just mean, "This is one of my favorite songs, and it's nice to be able to sing it."

So, Blaine thinks he is back together with Kurt. Kurt thinks he's just hanging out and singing with his "best friend." Blaine could think that they are back in a committed relationship. Kurt could think they are just friends that caught in the moment. Kurt starts casually dating and kisses Adam (because casually dating and kissing is cheating if your ex thinks you are reunited), Blaine goes batty because he thinks their back together because they kissed when Kurt thought it was just a one shot in the moment thing.

This scenerio actually would actually be typical Glee and be chaotic in the fandom. The Blarrenstans see Kurt cheat on Blaine to "even the score" and tell everyone that Blaine is forgiving Kurt for the actions because it wasn't that bad. While Kurt fans can say that it wasn't cheating because they weren't really together.

More and more, I'm thinking my thinking on this is correct.

Blaine thinks their back together, Kurt thinks their just friend. Kurt is still seeing Adam, Blaine thinks Kurt casually dating Adam is cheating on them because he thinks they are back together, whereas Kurt thinks they are just friends and is enjoying his hunky sophisticated mature British boyfriend.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/21/2013, 12:29 pm

Glee Zone 4x16 Description

Feud

The kids of New Directions intervene as tensions continue to grow between Finn and Mr. Schue. The gleeks turn the tables on their teachers and assign them the theme of “Epic Musical Feuds” in the hopes it will lead to peace between their leaders.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2013, 12:46 pm

sheny wrote:

Feud

The kids of New Directions intervene as tensions continue to grow between Finn and Mr. Schue. The gleeks turn the tables on their teachers and assign them the theme of “Epic Musical Feuds” in the hopes it will lead to peace between their leaders.

This sounds horrible. With Will back, Finn needs to get out of there and find his own purpose in life.

Oh, and RECYCLE ALERT Will had a feud with the co-teacher of the New Directions Sue back in season one.

Seriously, Glee, get some originality!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/21/2013, 2:02 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mikwpwf9HY1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mikwpwf9HY1qe476yo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2013, 2:06 pm

sheny wrote:

Feud

And meanwhile, in NYC with the characters that everyone actually cares about..... vexe
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/21/2013, 2:30 pm

sheny wrote:

Feud

Compelling...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_m2d71mN70S1qbuwpuo3_250
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2013, 2:59 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Snore.........

Anybody who has insomnia, watch glee!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2013, 3:00 pm

Why should it be such a hassel to get rid of Finn if Schu is now back full time. First, Finn is neither a teacher nor a student and being basically a volunteer, he can be dismissed at any time and has no actual right to be at McKinley. Second, Finn has not accomplished anything of note during his team "leading" ND - the team managed to get through to Regionals only because of a technicality that got the Warblers disqualified (in the most stupid way possible) and because the writers apparently forgot little facts like ND being disqualified themselves for not finishing their set and a third group (the Mennonites) should have been the ones to advance to Regionals instead. As the official faculty advisor to ND (not that he's any prize in that capacity), Schu has every right to ask Finn to leave if working together isn't working out.

Really don't know why they need to devote an entire episode to this... beam

I keep telling myself that the really good stuff at the NY locale is being kept under wraps to avoid being spoiled, but if this is what the A plotline of the ep is... oy... Sleep

Last edited by Ranwing on 2/21/2013, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2013, 3:01 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mikwpwf9HY1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mikwpwf9HY1qe476yo2_500

Yay, though I wish Dean would go away.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2013, 3:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mikwpwf9HY1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mikwpwf9HY1qe476yo2_500

Yay, though I wish Dean would go away.

Besides the fact that I've got a sock puppet with more charisma than Dean, hasn't Rachel figured out yet that her man is a whore? Shouldn't she have kicked him out already? Suspect
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/21/2013, 3:06 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mil0tg02KR1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mil0tg02KR1qe476yo2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2013, 3:08 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mil0tg02KR1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mil0tg02KR1qe476yo2_1280

panik Yay! My favorite Glee director with Chris. *doing the happy dance*

Dayam Chris! Can you keep getting more gorgeous? Really have to admit that I'm absolutely loving how they're dressing Kurt nowadays. Enough elements to keep the costumes appropripately Kurt, but not nearly as fussy. He actually looks like a theater student.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/21/2013, 3:10 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mil0fqzSZm1re4zoio1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 17 Tumblr_mil0fqzSZm1re4zoio2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/21/2013, 3:13 pm

And he looks like a sixteen year old again though, but beautiful.

I imagine that bathroom gets really, really crowded since Rachel has her extreme routine, quite like I'd image Kurt will have as well...and Santana doesn't look that good without some help in the mornings.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2013, 3:50 pm

Sounds like they are having a fun day on set today.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/21/2013, 3:53 pm

YAY!!! I'm so excited about the Kurt, Rachel, and Santana scenes. Smile Smile I hope the bathroom scene is the three of them fighting for space in there in the mornings, that'd be fun comedic roomate tension for them to act out.

I wonder what episode is being filmed right now. Probably 16 still? Bless Lea and her spoiler queen ways. I love the picture with Chris and Eric, he looks amazing as always. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/21/2013, 3:56 pm

Keeping fingers crossed that having Eric Stoltz there means an all NYC episode.

OMG! Maybe he's directing episode 18 - which has historically been a big episode for Kurt!!!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/21/2013, 4:48 pm

ColferGirl wrote:YAY!!! I'm so excited about the Kurt, Rachel, and Santana scenes. Smile Smile I hope the bathroom scene is the three of them fighting for space in there in the mornings, that'd be fun comedic roomate tension for them to act out.

I wonder what episode is being filmed right now. Probably 16 still? Bless Lea and her spoiler queen ways. I love the picture with Chris and Eric, he looks amazing as always. wub

According to IMBD Bradley Buecker is directing episode 16, so they probably are filming 17 now with Eric Stoltz.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next