Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2013, 2:03 pm

So, we should be getting to hear "Come What May" in less than 12 hours. I have to ask. Is anyone else not excited for it because o what it represents?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  brisallie 3/3/2013, 2:27 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So, we should be getting to hear "Come What May" in less than 12 hours. I have to ask. Is anyone else not excited for it because o what it represents?

I had forgotten until you mentioned now.

By one side there're so few songs that Chris/Kurt has, that I will. But by other side, I don't like what it represents.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/3/2013, 2:47 pm

I'm excited for Come What May, because I love the song and I want to hear Chris sing it - I'm ignoring the show's context. I'm just apprehensive because it's two minutes shorter than the album version, so I fear my favorite lyrics/parts aren't even going to be in the Glee version. But we'll see in a few hours.

Glorfindel wrote:
I'm sorry, Erin. I also hate being so attached to Kurt that it gets me emotionally.
Glee is terrible. Maybe there is still some silver lining that we can't see yet, an unexpected bigger part for Kurt in the episodes 15-17, or even Kurt being in Lima in 4x18 (but hopefully far away from the shooting), but I will not allow myself to hope.
Maybe expecting the worst when it comes to Glee is the best approach, although I'm usually an optimist, and I hate being a downer. :(

Ireth wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that Erin, I hope you feel better soon.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Tumblr_mebgxfZ9HT1qcgxz0o2_500

Delight wrote:

I know it's silly to hold onto hope where Glee is concerned, but...

I'm going to wait until we get more confirmation about Kurt being sidelined in episode 18 before I'll allow myself to truly despair.

Sigh... Glee spoilers are really not good for our health.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Tumblr_m3dj77lDgU1qcpsrlo1_250

Thank you for trying to make me feel better. I'm still really sad, but not as crushed as when I first read the new spoilers last night...

I looked at GiParise's (GOBR's) twitter feed, and lots of people are asking her for confirmation about whether Kurt, Rachel, and Santana aren't in 4x18 at all, or if it's just that there's no NY scenes. So I guess we'll find out for sure soon....the only thing I can do is shift my hopes to episodes 4x19 through 4x22, that Kurt will get something in those.... :( but it's hard when every time we hope, we usually just get kicked down more, instead of rewarded....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/3/2013, 3:28 pm

Episode descriptions for 16 and 17

The kids of New Directions intervene as tensions continue to grow between Finn and Mr. Schue. The gleeks turn the tables on their teachers and assign them the theme of “Epic Musical Feuds” in the hopes it will lead to peace between their leaders, and the assignment spills over to include several other members of the Glee Club who have pressing personal issues with one another. Santana is suspicions about Brody and his extra-curricular activities. Meanwhile, Blaine and Sue compete in a head-to-head sing-off in order to determine Blaine’s future as a Cheerio!, and Ryder begins to fall for a girl he’s only ever communicated with via text message.

When Blaine and Sam confess their guilty pleasures to each other (Sam is a macaroni art savant and Blaine likes Wham!), they discover how the honest exchange strengthened the bond of friendship between them. With Finn gone and Mr. Schue out sick, the pair takes charge of the leaderless glee club. In a bid to bring the kids of New Directions closer together, they suggest that for their weekly assignment the gleeks perform songs by their own musical guilty pleasures. What starts out as a very personal and potentially embarrassing exercise soon morphs into a unifying display of friendship, as the kids discover many of them are harboring the same favorites they worried exposing would result in ridicule. Meanwhile, in New York, one of Kurt’s guilty pleasures is revealed, and Rachel learns the truth about Brody, leading her to make an empowered decision about her future.

Just one sentence of the description is about NY dryy So Kurt has a guilty pleasure after all. Why GOBr said people in NY don't have guilty pleasures then?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/3/2013, 3:31 pm

i'm not looking forward to anything in the future episodes honestly. this show is so boring when you aren't a blarren stan.

shooting star - no comment on an obvious fiasco we will undoubtedly witness.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 3:42 pm

giovanna parise ‏@GiParise
Stop freaking out. It's a gunshot, NOT a shooting at school. You'll NOT see someone shooting in everything/everyone. Its not that big deal.

@GiParise Hi! When you guys said "No NYC in 4x18", did you mean "No NYC side" or "No NYC people"?
@DCrissFrFans both! no nyc side and no nyc people (rachel/kurt/santana/adam/brody)!
So it's confirmed.

Excuse me while I throw something. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Ab-bashcomputer
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/3/2013, 3:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
giovanna parise ‏@GiParise
Stop freaking out. It's a gunshot, NOT a shooting at school. You'll NOT see someone shooting in everything/everyone. Its not that big deal.

@GiParise Hi! When you guys said "No NYC in 4x18", did you mean "No NYC side" or "No NYC people"?
@DCrissFrFans both! no nyc side and no nyc people (rachel/kurt/santana/adam/brody)!
So it's confirmed.

Excuse me while I throw something. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Ab-bashcomputer

I was sure Kurt won't be in ep. 18, but I can't stop myself from getting angry.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 32 Tumblr_m0yp4pEOS51qg1zuyo4_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/3/2013, 3:59 pm

Soooo, Kurt is a backup to Rachel in 4.16, in the 4.17 Kurt has some silly guilty pleasure (obviously it's not Adam, me thinks corny musicals) and no Kurt at all in 18.

What dare we complain about? We already had Kurt "Winning", having magical ex-sex and becoming a dating threat in NY (off-screen of course). Isn't it all that we wanted? What were the stages of grief again? I think I've moved to anger that will turn into permanent denial.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 4:13 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Soooo, Kurt is a backup to Rachel in 4.16, in the 4.17 Kurt has some silly guilty pleasure (obviously it's not Adam, me thinks corny musicals) and no Kurt at all in 18.

What dare we complain about? We already had Kurt "Winning", having magical ex-sex and becoming a dating threat in NY (off-screen of course). Isn't it all that we wanted? What were the stages of grief again? I think I've moved to anger that will turn into permanent denial.

THIS. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2013, 6:08 pm

Well, this is an ep that I'll be skipping completely. It boggles my mind that rather than giving a little bit of time to the great potential of the NY storyline, we're going to be treated to another ep focusing on the never-ending stupidity that is Brittany and more Blarren solos. No fucking thank you, RIB.

I just don't understand the priorities that are being given to song distribution and storyline focus. Non-NY eps get absolutely killed in the ratings. It's not Darren or Cord willing PC awards. Yet the two most powerful characters, the ones who have become modern cultural icons are yet again excluded completely. I could understand it if we had at least one episode completely set in NY (using the arguement that allowing each location to have episodes completely set there allows time for storylines to play out fully), but that isn't what we've gotten. At best, NY gets maybe 20% of total screen time so we're getting an abbreviated version of what the NY storyline could be. So if Kurt is dating Adam after ep 15, it will be almost completely off screen. Rachel's character development will be told in shorthand.

But we'll have multiple eps focusing on Blaine and get absolutely no real character development as a result. Brittany's one-liners will be expanded to fill entire eps. We'll keep having the same, endless cycle of Marley/Jake/Ryder going nowhere. If they could spend an ep focusing on Finn, letting him find his direction in life, I could accept getting another ep completely set in Lima, but that's not what we're going to get. It's just going to be wasted time in a season where they writers gave us a huge number of balls in the air and every second counts.

So I'll be taking a week's vacation from Glee that week and will consider this a 20 episode season at best (since I'll never watch DD again either).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 6:31 pm

cwm is 99% oil slicker superimposed w/ 5% bb. i would have to force myself to listen to so much crap in order to hear our bb singing the backup harmony. not looking forward to it!

i am waiting some sound expert to substitute the original Ewan McGreggar's voice into this version. THEN i would listen to it a thousand times.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 6:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^If that happens (the shooting pushin Kurt back to Blaine) it will indeed be like Burt's Convenience Cancer. And there I was thinking that that was their lowest low and they couldn't get lower. :angry:

MoviesAreLife wrote:....Am I the only one who likes it when they do the serious (sometimes PSA) storylines? My favorite example is Burt's heart attack to prop a discussion about God. I'll take the serious substance over the mindless Blam and Brittany fluff anyday. Just as long as they are respectful and don't make fun of the issue, I'm okay with them pushing the envelope. Gun violence is certainly something that needs to be addressed in this country. While their take does feel a little uneven at times due to the comedy-drama genre (Shannon's domestic abuse storyline, Brittany asking her if he hurt his hand while punching her) I do think it's cool how they are taking on such a heavy topic.
But they can't handle the PSA storylines right. They all were horribly written and not followed up upon again.

- Quinn's accident, anyone? I think we can all agree that focusing on Blaine's sibling trouble when Quinn was trapped in a wheelchair but singing happily was not a good follow-up. Nor was her walking and dancing again in a few weeks, and her using that renewed ability for sympathy votes (and almost being kicked out of her wheelchair by Finn because of it).
- The gay bullying arc withered and died, and it shifted focus from the victim to the abuser, in such a drastic way that the abuser was woobified multiple times, while the victim had no agency at all in this story and was silenced, his ordeals minimized.
- Karofsky's suicide attempt, which turned into a suckfest for Kurt again, being isolated and victim-blamed for it, and forced to 'help' his former tormentor, while Will taught the kids a lesson by recalling almost committing suicide over a bad grade. And Brad even said that leaving Dave in the hospital while his mom hated him was a good ending for him!
- Quinn's pregnancy and adoption storyline resulted in 'crazy bitch' Quinn, after conveniently ignoring she had given birth and gave up her baby for an entire season before picking it up again. Noone but Puck helped her with her post-birth trauma, and Puck, who was doing the best he could to be a good dad was left in the cold without Beth when Shelby left, but the next episode he was laughing like nothing happened, and it was never mentioned again.
- Beiste was maybe the best of them, but even then they made it all about the girls being wrong and needing a lesson, while the boys were bonding over Puck's exam. After that episode nothing was ever mentioned again about Cooper and how Beiste was handling having had a lover for the first time, marrying him, getting abused by him, and divorcing him within the timespan of half a year.
- Marley's boulimia storyline is awful, with a girl actively pushing MArley to starve herself while getting no punishment for that at all, but the victim gets scrutinized. And don't even get me started on Marley's mom, who is responsible for at least 50% of the problem, but what she said to Marley is considered as wise and fair and loving, when in reality it is awful.
- Even Burt's heartattack, although done in a time when Glee was actually still decent, had its major flaws. Kurt was completely isolated (except for Sue of all people!), noone knows where he stayed during those days, if he ate well or slept at all, but in the mean time all his friends abandoned him and even scolded him for not believing in their faith. And in the end it was Kurt who 'apologized' for not letting them push their God agendas on him and his unconscious dad.

Glee is awful with their PSA's. So no, I think they should stay far away from them, and especially from something as sensitive as a school shooting, and let's not forget the asteroid impact, because very recently a lot of people got hurt and even killed by these catastrophies.
They will deal with this with their best actors not involved (actors who might have been able to salvage the bad writing, like DotMarie did with Beiste's storyline), only half-ass touch upon it because it is for 14-15 year olds and they can't go into detail, but with all the emotions it evokes, they will sing about it (!), and then they will drop it again without a decent follow-up and let the characters act in the next episodes as if nothing ever happened at all.

No, thank you. Evil or Very Mad

ColferGirl wrote:I'm so heartbroken the writers are not only kicking Kurt entirely out of 4x18, but breaking tradition - the one tradition they can't uphold of flipping course has to be one about Kurt. They've destroyed all of my hope for a Kurt storyline and solo.

I'm absolutely devastated. I hate that I'm crying about this. :(
I'm sorry, Erin. I also hate being so attached to Kurt that it gets me emotionally.
Glee is terrible. Maybe there is still some silver lining that we can't see yet, an unexpected bigger part for Kurt in the episodes 15-17, or even Kurt being in Lima in 4x18 (but hopefully far away from the shooting), but I will not allow myself to hope.
Maybe expecting the worst when it comes to Glee is the best approach, although I'm usually an optimist, and I hate being a downer. :(

About Kurt's "guilty pleasure"....it's no secret that he likes corny musicals! Smile So, it has to be something else. Something we'd never expect of him. Hmmm.... humhum

If they use this school shooting in order to push the canon couples back together (Klaine, Finchel, Brittana) I will vomit. I'm so sick of these mis-matched, uneven and toxic relationships being forced back together (despite breaking up) over and over and OVER again! When will the Glee writers get a clue? I think most of the fans still watching this show are sick to death of the same old "ships" and want some new blood in there.

I disagree about some of the PSA storylines. The heart attack/religion one, in my opinion, had Kurt apologizing not for being an atheist, but for pushing his friends away when they were trying to support him. Yes, they should have known better than to try to force religion down his throat during that difficult time, but they were trying to give him some hope, I think. That's what religion is about...it's about hope. And Kurt's situation seemed really hopeless. I understand why Kurt withdrew into himself during the crisis, though...as he's always been very independant. People react in two ways during a crisis: they either withdraw and push everyone away, or they cling onto everyone for moral support. By the end of the episode, Kurt was still an atheist. He didn't have to "convert" to anything...and it wasn't portrayed as wrong either.

As painful to watch as the bullying arc was, I thought it was very well done. I love how they made Karofsky into a self loathing monster. IMO, it gave every bullying victim a leg up, so to speak. I think that all bullies have a self loathing aspect about themselves. There is something wrong with them...otherwise, why would they get a kick out of beating other people down? The "happy ending" with Blaine seemed far fetched though. I adored the suicide one as well. Well acted, for sure. Kurt blamed himself not because he was right in doing so, but because he's just a very moral, compassionate and nice person. He wonders if he could've done anything to stop it. Of course, I don't think he could've. He shouldn't have to date a former bully in order to make him feel better about his situation, and the show was not saying that he should've either.

The pregnancy storyline was strange, and Quinn's behavior was just...ugh. They could've made a great case for a post-pregnancy depression storyline, because that's how psycho she was acting. I'll never know why they didn't do it. Marley eating disorder storyline was too rushed, patched up too quickly (I'd like to see some therapy) and you're right about her mother's "words of wisdom"...they seemed more harmful than good. They should've consulted a specialist before tackling this one.

Shannon's storyline shed a light on domestic abuse and wasn't, in my opinion, trying to tell the girls they were wrong (although, they were wrong for making jokes about it). It was wonderfully acted by Dot, and I love how they made the victim a less than likely target for that sort of thing. It's not just the girls like Emma who could get pushed around by their lover, after all.

I hated the wheelchair storyline for Quinn. They could've went so far with it and made Quinn so inspirational. They had good moments, especially the touching ramp scene with Quinn and Artie, but ultimatley, they failed big time with this storyline. Using her situation to get prom queen votes?! Are you kidding me!?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 7:16 pm

You guys! Maybe Kurt's "guilty pleasure" is that he enjoys fixing cars! Being the son of a car mechanic and all....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/3/2013, 7:21 pm

Obviously, his guilty pleasure is enjoying "The Hobbit" in 3D... phr34r
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 8:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
I disagree about some of the PSA storylines. The heart attack/religion one, in my opinion, had Kurt apologizing not for being an atheist, but for pushing his friends away when they were trying to support him. Yes, they should have known better than to try to force religion down his throat during that difficult time, but they were trying to give him some hope, I think. That's what religion is about...it's about hope. And Kurt's situation seemed really hopeless. I understand why Kurt withdrew into himself during the crisis, though...as he's always been very independant. People react in two ways during a crisis: they either withdraw and push everyone away, or they cling onto everyone for moral support. By the end of the episode, Kurt was still an atheist. He didn't have to "convert" to anything...and it wasn't portrayed as wrong either.
But Kurt apologized to Mercedes when she was the one pushing her religion on him, and he told his dad (who was still in a coma!) that he shouldn't have sent them away from his bed, when Kurt explicitly told them no several times! He may not have converted, but he put his own wishes/thoughts on this matter beneath those of the others. In the end he condoned their shoving religion down his throat.

Kurt's 'friends' weren't helping him: they were only pushing their own agendas on him. Noone asked him where he was staying and if he needed anything, and when he protested against their prayers they kept pushing. When Kurt stopped it during choir practice with the help of Sue he got scolded for it, and then they took their prayers to his father's coma bed behind his back!
It is very ironic that the only ND kids who really cared for him then were Puck (who prayed in private for Kurt and his dad, but left him alone) and Brittany (who gave him a card and her heart attack report). Kurt may have been pushing people away, but then it was up to those people to break through that wall and see how they could help him anyway, by maybe asking him what he wanted, instead of making it all about themselves being hurt because he rejected their faith, something Kurt definitely did not want, nor need.

Burt's heart attack never was about Burt, and hardly about Kurt (quite telling is that they cut his verse from the closing number), and it was no PSA. It was all just a set-up for a religious episode. Instead of the episode being about the boy who almost got orphaned, it was about the pros and cons of religion.
And no offense to anyone here, but saying something like "religion is about hope": to me it often feels that for people who say this there is only one way to hope: their religious way, and that should justify being a dick to someone in a vulnerable situation, like Kurt.
Kurt never lost hope: he had faith in his father. Kurt needed friends, not words and prayers he felt were empty and useless to him, and certainly not being told over and over again that he was wrong and "had to believe in something", while they offered him nothing he actually needed.

As painful to watch as the bullying arc was, I thought it was very well done. I love how they made Karofsky into a self loathing monster. IMO, it gave every bullying victim a leg up, so to speak. I think that all bullies have a self loathing aspect about themselves. There is something wrong with them...otherwise, why would they get a kick out of beating other people down? The "happy ending" with Blaine seemed far fetched though.
No, bullies are just bullies, they love the power it gives them. Only a small percentage of them have serious problems as kids. And that still doesn't excuse their actions so they can get away with it unpunished.
By making Karofsky gay the bullying arc turned into Karofsky's bullying arc, not Kurt's bullying arc anymore. Kurt got shoved to Dalton to rot for 10 episodes (!) and the affects of the bullying done to him was never mentioned anymore: never! And adding insult to injury: what happened to Kurt got minimized and retconned to make Karofsky look more sympathetic in season 3.

I adored the suicide one as well. Well acted, for sure. Kurt blamed himself not because he was right in doing so, but because he's just a very moral, compassionate and nice person. He wonders if he could've done anything to stop it. Of course, I don't think he could've. He shouldn't have to date a former bully in order to make him feel better about his situation, and the show was not saying that he should've either.
But that's exactly what they did: they specificly showed Kurt ignoring Karofsky's phone calls, after setting up Dave wanting a friendship with Kurt the episode before. Kurt was tormented that he hadn't kept his promise to stay in contact with Dave after Valentine's Day. And they implied that had Kurt answered Dave's calls he might not have tried to kill himself. The show did this deliberately to victim-blame Kurt.
Noone at McKinley put 2 and 2 together and realized that Dave being outed as gay changed the dynamic and implications of the bullying he had done to Kurt dramatically. Noone talked to Kurt about that, no: the teachers even belittled what Karofsky did to him.
And then they isolated Kurt completely, from his friends, his family, his bf, his teachers, who all would have told him not to blame himself and to not go see Dave in the hospital alone, and sure: he went to see Dave alone, and gave his Golden Globe speech almost verbally.
But let's forget about Kurt and sing and dance at Regionals, and have an almost stupid wedding which gives Burt more concerns than his own son, and oh, look: Quinn almost dies in a car crash.
Karofsky who? Evil or Very Mad

The pregnancy storyline was strange, and Quinn's behavior was just...ugh. They could've made a great case for a post-pregnancy depression storyline, because that's how psycho she was acting. I'll never know why they didn't do it. Marley eating disorder storyline was too rushed, patched up too quickly (I'd like to see some therapy) and you're right about her mother's "words of wisdom"...they seemed more harmful than good. They should've consulted a specialist before tackling this one.
They should have consulted a specialist for each and every one of their PSA's. Or you know: maybe talk to a woman how it actually feels to be pregnant, or having all that peer pressure to be slim and therefore 'beautiful'.
But it seems they only consulted a specialist for Ryder's dyslexic storyline. Figures. dryy

Shannon's storyline shed a light on domestic abuse and wasn't, in my opinion, trying to tell the girls they were wrong (although, they were wrong for making jokes about it). It was wonderfully acted by Dot, and I love how they made the victim a less than likely target for that sort of thing. It's not just the girls like Emma who could get pushed around by their lover, after all.
But why leave the boys out of this? Usually men hit women, although it occasionally is the other way around. The boys should have been included in the PSA part of the story.
Dot did an amazing job, that's true. She salvaged that storyline. And then of course RIB forgot about it completely, with no follow-up at all, and now Dot, Emmy nominee twice (!) for Glee, is desperately waiting at home for RIB to call her again to be in an episode every now and then, propping up the kids.

I hated the wheelchair storyline for Quinn. They could've went so far with it and made Quinn so inspirational. They had good moments, especially the touching ramp scene with Quinn and Artie, but ultimatley, they failed big time with this storyline. Using her situation to get prom queen votes?! Are you kidding me!?
The touching ramp scene was the only good scene of that storyline, and so was Artie's mentor status. They started a good storyline there, but it, of course, got dropped completely. Not a word from Artie on Quinn being able to walk again, not even a reaction shot from him at Prom.
But hey: because Quinn died of a broken heart in Artie's Xmas fantasy Artie was happy to get back in his wheelchair again. Ugh. dryy

Glee should not do any PSA story anymore. They accidentally created a beautiful one with Kurt's coming out storyline of season 1, but that was because it was the only one that wasn't forced and contrived, and therefore it rang true. The others? Not so much.
And seeing that GOBr now tweeted that the gunshot is no big deal, after assuring us first that it would be taken seriously..... no. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/3/2013, 8:54 pm

Ha! I know, Kurt's guilty pleasure is....Women! and he's the father of Rachel's baby. Didn't see that coming did you? crycry
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/3/2013, 10:02 pm

ladydianab wrote:Ha! I know, Kurt's guilty pleasure is....Women! and he's the father of Rachel's baby. Didn't see that coming did you? crycry

Razz

Oh My! That would be a twist in the plot. Suddenly he reveals he's bi.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 10:07 pm

apparently kurt's guilty pleasure is eating baby cupcakes.

or maybe gay porn - to be more realistic.

kurt can never be bi. but many gay people in oppressed cultures do marry and have offsprings, because that's what expected them to do.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/3/2013, 10:16 pm

Delight wrote:
I know it's silly to hold onto hope where Glee is concerned, but...

I'm going to wait until we get more confirmation about Kurt being sidelined in episode 18 before I'll allow myself to truly despair.

Glorfindel wrote:

So it's confirmed.

Excuse me while I go despair in a corner.

Just when I thought this show couldn't make me hate it anymore than it does...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 10:24 pm

i am not in despair. nor denial. because i had no hope to begin with, so I also have no disappointments.

sifflou

everytime I post something I just sit there and enjoy my beautiful furry face in my avatar for a long time. everything else is crap. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 1:38 am

ok the songs are out. i didn't listen. instead i went to ontd-glee to gather some reactions. and this is what i heard:

cwm: kurt has no solo lines. you know who sings even the girl's verse, so my prediction was totally right - he sings 95% w/ kurt backing up in the rest of the 5%. this is essentially a solo in kurt's own fantasy! even though i totally predicted it it still sickens me. i am glad i didn't listen. dont' want to hear that. will read your guys' comments.

i didn't bother to listen to other songs, in which half of them were sung by you know who anyway.

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2577202.html
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/4/2013, 1:50 am

I think Chris sounds beautiful on Come What May, personally....and I'll buy the song just for him. I'm really sad that Glee covered the movie version of CWM, and not the album version, which is so much better. It's longer, has more lyrics, and the parts are more evenly distributed between Christian and Satine. That's the version I love, so Glee doing the other - and inferior, in my opinion - version disappoints me quite a bit.

On the perhaps bright side, the movie version of CWM is a lot sadder in tone than the album one, which may bode well for the (temporary) death of Klaine.

Shout is horrible.

Footlose is awesome, thanks to Kevin.

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend is fun, thanks to Alex.

Haven't listened to the rest yet.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2013, 1:52 am

Come what may is horrible. Darren is just dreadful on it. There is no emotion in the song. And it seems way too slow for me.

And really Glee? Three blarren duets in the episode?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 1:56 am

at least it's not 8 solos!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/4/2013, 2:00 am

Just watch the scene (for CWM) with the sound off and 1/2 the screen black, so you don't have to hear or see Blarren... hapitgh
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next