Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2013, 11:53 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:they are pushing him really really hard. heard in the rumor mill that someone in fox wants him to be on another show.

guys don't try to find any fairness in this. often a lot of things in this world is not fair. just watched a brutal nature show on youtube where a big male lion killed 2 cheetahs. nature is brutal. it doesn't necessarily follow our wish. the human world can be brutal too. at least we all have food to eat and cloth to wear and a roof over our head. life isn't bad when you really think about. glee is just a tv. if it doesn't entertain you, don't watch.

i will NOT buy CWM because i dont' want to contribute to buy a dc solo in essence. i will not watch this show anymore. this is not good for me. screw glee and its rating.

I hope the rumor is true and Darren will be on another show. Hopefully, the Blaine stans will follow- him,I also hope if true the show is a hit,so there will be no chance of him returning to Glee,ar least not as a regular. I agree 100% with the second part. I also won't buy CWM,and am about done with Glee. If Klaine does get back togther I am done,espeically if Blaine does not apologize to Kurt for cheating and blaming himefor cheating,

Yes I'm also patiently waiting for him to sincerely say he's sorry ON THE ACTUAL DIALOGUE! I'd hate his character just an inch less if he'd say it out loud. "I'm sorry I slept with someone else. And I'm sorry for blaiming my mistake on you". He hasn't said that has he? I've been skipping so many Blaine only...no wait he has probably said all of those to someone else except Kurt. Right at the top of my head: I think he's said he's sorry to Finn, Sam, probably Tina?

No, he not has not sincerely apologized to Kurt. I would dislike him less if he had.I agree with you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 12:47 am

Welcome to the forum SippyCutofLuv! Here's a sippy cut of hugs from us!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2013, 1:36 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I am trying very, very hard not to try to read too much from that 0.3 second clip of Kurt from CWM. Trying and failing. It's like trying to read the future in tea leaves, but I'm facinated by the expression on Kurt's face.

It's going to be Kurt's response to all of Blaine's proclamations of love in CWM and what I'm getting from that image? Wistfullness. Not passion or wanting to run into Blaine's arms. It's quiet and a little reserved.

So I'm holding onto my slender thread of hope that rather than being the moment of reuniting that the Klainers are clammoring for, this is the farewell for Klaine. At least for now. Kurt has moved on. He can acknowledge love for Blaine, but the fantasy that this song embodied - the romantic dream of a young man flush with first love - is over. Maybe at some point in the future they can build a new relationship, one as adults with the experience of adults who have both been in other relationships and had a taste of the real world. For me, a perfect conclusion for this scene would be Kurt answering Santana's comment about CWM being Kurt's theme for his wedding to Blaine with a quiet comment that it was a nice dream while it lasted, but there comes a time when childish fantasies need to get put aside. And then share a gentle kiss with Adam before changing his Facebook status from Single to In a Relationship With Adam Crawford.

OMG! After months of lurking in this forum, I've finally signed up because I HAD to reply to this!

So much THIS! "Wistfulness" is EXACTLY the word I was thinking when I saw that CWM clip. Almost like he's wandering 'outside' of it all, looking on the 'dream' he had with Blaine, detached and reflective, observing 'what was' but he's now moving on from.

I've always thought CWM would be a Kurt letting go of the 'teenage dreams' and 'fantasy romance' as he's moving on to the reality of an adult life and relationships and more realistic (and healthy) views on romance. Not that he's giving up on romance, but GROWING up.

Thanks for posting this. Now I don't feel like I was imagining Kurt's expression. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 650269930
I love it when we have new Kurtsies. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 413578547
I agree that he looks wistful.
I wish this was more Kurt's song, but they gave more to Blarren as I should have known they would. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 3181402168
I hope we do see New York stories again after episode 18, but I not staying confident.
Probably in episode 19 Blaine will get seven solo's and a storyline just involving him, the rest just props. All worshipping him and every female wanting to have his babies as he is the second coming. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 2:05 am

who says EVERY female wants to have his babies? I am a female. i don't even want any female rats in my house to have his babies! (actually i don't want any rat babies period. Razz )
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2013, 2:08 am

fantastica wrote:who says EVERY female wants to have his babies? I am a female. i don't even want any female rats in my house to have his babies! (actually i don't want any rat babies period. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 3429310274 )
Well, if Ryan could get away with it, he would write that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 357632081
But I love what else you said. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 2641883990Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 3882983207 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 3995355489Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 448518291
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2013, 2:44 am

Now this is interesting. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 1238107359
Found this on Porcelain Fans.

Interesting info re: Fox renewals

I found this at tvline.com as part of an article on 4 shows Fox has picked up for next season:

The quartet of pick-ups, combined with Bones‘ previously announced renewal, effectively keeps Fox’s current Monday and Tuesday line-ups intact, with ill-fated Ben and Kate already excised.Among Fox’s scripted live-action fare, this leaves just Glee — which with an eye on Season 5 has protracted negotiations ahead — and Touch up in the air.

The link is here: http://tvline.com/2013/03/04/fox-the-following-renewed-season-2/

So, Season 5 has protracted negotiations? I wonder what that's about.

Mods, if this isn't appropriate or newsworthy enough, please feel free to delete.

Here's another article re: Season 5, this one from The Hollywood Reporter:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glees-ryan-murphy-prepping-potential-425286
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 2:52 am

if not here then the general glee thread.

last year glee didn't get a renewal until very late in the season, like april or may or something? does anybody remember?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/5/2013, 2:57 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 Tumblr_mj5njyJVwq1qaxxelo1_r1_250
It's very nice to be reminded Chris still exists but the hair are really weird imo.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 3:04 am

not a fan of that sculpted look either. if the top is more squarish it would remind me of frankenstein. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/5/2013, 3:18 am

I know everyone has different taste but I feel some of the hair styles he wears on the show and in personal life as well makes him sometimes look worse which I don't underestand why they do it. He is normaly really good looking guy so it always kinda irks me to see the hair makes him look worse. I probably don't share taste in Chris's hair styles with Glee people and neither with Chris. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 3:52 am

Taste is a very very personal thing. Me and my children have very different tastes in almost everything except food.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/5/2013, 5:21 am

The audio clips for 4x15

Nothing interesting they are all from Lima. Two with Finn if someone cares.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 5:24 am

brisallie wrote:You're All The World To Me: From which movie is the song? It has a 40's style that I like. And as I said before with Will/Matt, I'm glad they're giving the opportunity to Jayma/Emma to sing.
It's from a 1951 Fred Astaire movie, Royal Wedding (if you click the link you can see him dancing on the ceiling too).

SippyCupofLuv wrote:OMG! After months of lurking in this forum, I've finally signed up because I HAD to reply to this!

So much THIS! "Wistfulness" is EXACTLY the word I was thinking when I saw that CWM clip. Almost like he's wandering 'outside' of it all, looking on the 'dream' he had with Blaine, detached and reflective, observing 'what was' but he's now moving on from.
Welcome SippyCupofLuv!
I had to look up "wistful" in the dictionary, and I agree. To me it feels like Kurt is watching Blaine and their relationship in that little snipbit of CWM, singing along but contemplating if that is what he really wants.
*wishful thinking* Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 Ab-praying
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/5/2013, 6:36 am

I had a bit of time this morning and read the comments under the songs on the site where all next Glee songs are displayed. I was expecting raving comments about Blaine's voice and how wonderful he is, but was pleasantely surprised: most comments pointed out just how CWM was just a Blaine solo with a bit of Kurt in the background. Meybe these were comments from people fromù this forum, but it's somewhat satisfying to see that we're not the only ones thinking that Kurt got shortchanged in this. I also read a few comments like "What did we do to deserve 3 Blaine duets", which, admittedly, made me laugh. I'm a bad person, I know.The Blaine overload is starting to piss other people than just us Kurtsies, me thinks...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/5/2013, 8:39 am

I'm glad people see how unfair it's that Blaine sings so much. Especially when the song is supposed to be a duet.
I saw someone complaining why Lea didn't sing instead of Chris in CWM. Cause that would fit the plot perfectly. It makes no sense. What are these people smoking or maybe they are just complete morons. Why would Rachel sing this song with Blaine of all people? If they don't like Chris's voice why the hell are they listening to his songs. beam

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/5/2013, 8:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:Okay, found this in the lol Klaine tag and this is so true it hurts:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_mj5207GsBD1qz4rgp
tumblr

Ah, early season Scrubs. How I've missed thee.

Oh, Glee thread. Right, right.

Well, I don't have any comments about CWM because I have no intention of listening to it more than I need to (i.e. I'll just endure it once when I watch the episode, just to see Kurt's demeanor in the fantasy performance).

When CWM was merely a speculated song/performance months ago, I have commented that if Glee really wants to do it as a Klaine duet to torture me with the prospect of a Klaine reunion, I dammithope (thanks Divalicious, for the coined term) that Blaine sings the Nicole Kidman part. At least then, I'll get some significant Kurt singing as compensation. But because Glee clearly exists to give me psychological trauma, CWM is what it is.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 9:04 am

Delight wrote:When CWM was merely a speculated song/performance months ago, I have commented that if Glee really wants to do it as a Klaine duet to torture me with the prospect of a Klaine reunion, I dammithope (thanks Divalicious, for the coined term) that Blaine sings the Nicole Kidman part. At least then, I'll get some significant Kurt singing as compensation. But because Glee clearly exists to give me psychological trauma, CWM is what it is.
The good thing is that with this version Blaine actually is singing the lyrics of the Nicole Kidman part, with Kurt. So at least we're spared of Kurt singing "Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste: it all revolves around you" to Blaine alone.
vomir
Now these lines are at least presented more equal, as they both are singing them in a chorus like manner (with Blaine even singing louder than Kurt).

Grateful for small favors. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/5/2013, 9:21 am

Ok so the rest of the songs :

Footloose - the song of the episode imo. it's fun,it's catchy, it sounds great, it had Kevin on it and I listened to it 10 times in a row last night while jumping all over my room.and this is from someone who has never even seen Footloose.

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend _ Material Girl - one of my favorite songs in MR. This version is good, but for some reason I prefer Nicole Kidman's lesser voice on it then I do Unique and co. Frankly, they are over-singing it (if there is such a thing).

In Your Eyes - I guess this is Matt Morrison, right ?. He sounds wonderful. Not the greatest song, but better then some of the previous crap a singer of his caliber got.

Old Time Rock & Roll _ Danger Zone - the vocals are bland and generic, but it has enough energy to be a fun number

Unchained Melody - i was bored the whole time - total mediocrity. they need to give it a rest with jake and dull ballads.

Shout - darren was decent on it, but heather seams total out of place in this song. the balance of it was way of, and the song isn't as energetic as it should be.

You're All the World To Me - i don't know what to think about this song. maybe the copy i got is LQ - because the vocals were sort of distant and there was this constant distortion in the sound. not a fan.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 10:45 am

tanita_mors wrote:You're All the World To Me - i don't know what to think about this song. maybe the copy i got is LQ - because the vocals were sort of distant and there was this constant distortion in the sound. not a fan.
Your version isn't LQ: they deliberately made the song sound like the bad sound quality of the recordings of 1940-50, which is a pity because it's a lovely song. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 2:07 pm

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 35 Tumblr_mj5njyJVwq1qaxxelo1_r1_250
It's very nice to be reminded Chris still exists but the hair are really weird imo.

He doesn't look bad, but sometimes I want a new haircut for him. If his hair keeps growing as it doing until now, he will be rapunzel.

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:You're All The World To Me: From which movie is the song? It has a 40's style that I like. And as I said before with Will/Matt, I'm glad they're giving the opportunity to Jayma/Emma to sing.
It's from a 1951 Fred Astaire movie, Royal Wedding (if you click the link you can see him dancing on the ceiling too).

Thanks Marie. And I see the original one wasn't a duet.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/5/2013, 3:12 pm

Not listening to the songs prior to the episode, but I do think Heather is only on shout so they can have her dance. That is the main reason they give her songs, so when she dances front and center it makes sense. It would be strange for her to bust a move when someone else is soloing. Plus, since she usually dances in a short outfit, it can bring in the young male demographic that doesn't even watch the damn show.

The 500th song should have been a group song, not a show case for one singer and one dancer. JMHO.

Gotta think with how busy Chris is, getting to a hair stylist to get a cut is probably low on his priority list, and he goes only when they can't control his hair with product. Smile

I think his lack of freckles is keeping out of the sun, and wearing foundation. I used to freckle like no one's business, my arms still do in the summer, but now that I am not a kid running around in the sun, that isn't a problem for my face.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/5/2013, 3:20 pm

Divalicious wrote:Not listening to the songs prior to the episode, but I do think Heather is only on shout so they can have her dance. That is the main reason they give her songs, so when she dances front and center it makes sense. It would be strange for her to bust a move when someone else is soloing. Plus, since she usually dances in a short outfit, it can bring in the young male demographic that doesn't even watch the damn show.

The 500th song should have been a group song, not a show case for one singer and one dancer. JMHO.

Gotta think with how busy Chris is, getting to a hair stylist to get a cut is probably low on his priority list, and he goes only when they can't control his hair with product. Smile

I think his lack of freckles is keeping out of the sun, and wearing foundation. I used to freckle like no one's business, my arms still do in the summer, but now that I am not a kid running around in the sun, that isn't a problem for my face.

I dunno but I feel like I'm in the minority that prefers Chris's hair when it's longer and gelled high Razz . It just looks more.....funky that way. Yes I suddenly started thinking about how his hair has been changing over the years and how it's styled. Random fangirl thoughts Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 3:34 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Thanks Marie. And I see the original one wasn't a duet.
*gasp* So it is possible for Glee to turn a solo into a duet, even when it means they have to do it differently than in the original movie!!!!! ohmy
Wow, and here I thought that Glee only had 'Come What May' be a Blaine solo with pip Kurt as back-up because this episode is all about staying faithful to the scenes in the original movies.
*sarcasm* dryy

Divalicious wrote:Gotta think with how busy Chris is, getting to a hair stylist to get a cut is probably low on his priority list, and he goes only when they can't control his hair with product. Smile
I don't think it's Chris dictating when he gets a haircut or not, but Glee. They have hairdressers on set who decide (or get ordered to by RIB) when the cast get a haircut.
And I think this promo is from a few weeks ago, as his hair was shorter at the Paley Fest. (Yes, I noticed that: I have no life. Rolling Eyes)

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/5/2013, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2013, 4:23 pm

Oliver posted this on facebook:

Stopping by for a frothy coffee and to do some work with Alex 'Unique' Newell. Time to bring it.

What the heck?

Does this mean they are doing a half NY/have Lima song?

Or does Adam go to Lima or Unique go to NY?

I don't want Adam around anyone but Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 4:30 pm

at least he's back. adam is not dead! maybe he will be unique's new love interest. tonguue

i refuse to get excited or upset over glee anymore. whatever they say. it's ok. i have other hobbies.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next