Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  opals 3/6/2013, 9:21 pm

fantastica wrote:i am not a shipper, but seeing adam in kurt's loft during a bad blizzard makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Smile

I see you smiling after Kurt says, " Let's cosy up to our movie marathon," Mr. Crawford. Now I keep thinking Adam is a snuggler. Razz I find Adam considerably more attractive than Blaine. Get some, Kurt.

Jellyrolls wrote:

As an Extreme fan who grew up on town over them, and saw them in concert before they were big (when Gary Cherone offered me candy corn), I find though thought of this frightening!

Ooh, I loved Extreme from the first time I saw "Kid Ego" on Headbanger's Ball, back when MTV used to play music. It's awesome that you got to see them before they were big.

In no way can I picture Sam and Brittany pulling this one off. It's a train wreck waiting to happen.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/6/2013, 9:23 pm

So, do you think that this is all from Rachel's paranoid POV? Maybe in reality, Santana and Kurt really don't know about the pregnancy scare and that they really aren't putting special emphasis on pregnancy and baby words? Hmmm. Could be. I don't think that the couch scene is about the pregnancy though...I think it's about Brody. I think the pregnancy confession scene is much more dramatic...possibly with just Santana. Kurt wasn't in that scene in the promo...(but then again, it was just for a few seconds). But yeah...Kurt teasing Rachel like that? That seems OOC. So, I hope it's not done out of knowing anything.

But why would bullies choose to live a life like that? Why would they choose to hurt others in order to make themselves feel better? Feel better about what? What is bothering them? Doesn't hurting others go against human nature, as we're supposed to be this empathetic, compassionate , moral species? Why would you go out of your way to hurt someone? Why bother? I don't think bullies are tragic figures either, and they used to get little sympathy from me. I'm just interested in the psychology behind it. It doesn't make logical sense to me that they would be so messed up without a cause. I mean, there are plenty of not so nice people out there (characters like Carson) but even he wasn't a bully, per say. It takes alot of malicious effort to be a bully. Why bother? I agree that there is no excuse for bullying, and I loathe bullies. I hate them. I'm just trying to find out why they are the way they are. Really, it's always a character flaw with the bully, not the target...at least, I think so. It takes guts to seek help, to admit you're weak and in the wrong and have a problem. Kudos to those reformed bullies who have done that.

The comment by Sue is especially disturbing. It makes it sound like it's Kurt's fault or something. Who the heck wrote that line? Although, the death threat was taken seriously by Burt...his reaction of shock and outrage was spot on. Kurt seemed to take it seriously enough, and he did mention it in the Valentine's Day episode last year (I think) as one of many reasons as to why, although he's forgiven him, he can't have a relationship with Dave. The hate-kiss comment was...interesting. Other than calling it a sexual assault, what else can you call it? Unwanted kiss? Forced kiss? It was a kiss borne out of hate for Dave...hate for Kurt, but really hate for himself. And when Kurt was forced to walk the halls with Dave, it was a role reversal for Dave...instead of being a tormentor, he was now a protector (even if he was forced to be one). This was also the first time we've ever gotten a real apology from him to Kurt. What episode did Kurt say "I hated you when you were bullying me, but now all I see is your pain." ? Kurt did express past hateful feelings there. And for Kurt to actually hate someone? That's pretty extreme for him. I think the only other character he expressed hate for is Sebastian when he hurt Blaine with the rocksalt slushie. If anyone comes out of this bullying arc looking like a good guy, it's Kurt. He has the forgiveness and patience of a saint. Karofsky didn't look like a good guy, but like less of a monster than he did when he was bullying Kurt.

I agree about how Kurt should not have to put it upon himself to drop everything for Dave's well being, even if he is sorry. While I'm glad they are friends now, I will never ship Kurtofsky romantically because of their past...way too much bad water under that bridge.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/6/2013, 11:06 pm

So I see Brittana fans are not happy about Bram. I propose a simple solution. Let Sam be bisexual and get it over with. The writers have never denied Blaine anything he wants before, why start now? They can Blam Blam away. Blaine stans are happy, since they just want a boy for Darren to make out with.

Kurt would be free to have a relationship with someone who hasn't tried to date rape him, humiliated him in front of his friends over a few innocent texts, and cheated on him. Kurt's self respect gets to remain intact and Kurt stans are happy.

Brittana is the only big 3 couple who split on good terms, and with Sam out of the way they're free to reconcile. Brittana fans happy.

Sure, I've sacrificed Sam to the oil slick, but his IQ is currently shrinking as rapidly as Blaine's age, so he's unlikely to notice. Hell, at this rate by next season Sam is likely to have as much knowledge as an infant and Blaine could literally be one. Rolling Eyes
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2013, 11:09 pm

opals wrote:So I see Brittana fans are not happy about Bram. I propose a simple solution. Let Sam be bisexual and get it over with. The writers have never denied Blaine anything he wants before, why start now? They can Blam Blam away. Blaine stans are happy, since they just want a boy for Darren to make out with.

Kurt would be free to have a relationship with someone who hasn't tried to date rape him, humiliated him in front of his friends over a few innocent texts, and cheated on him. Kurt's self respect gets to remain intact and Kurt stans are happy.

Brittana is the only big 3 couple who split on good terms, and with Sam out of the way they're free to reconcile. Brittana fans happy.

Sure, I've sacrificed Sam to the oil slick, but his IQ is currently shrinking as rapidly as Blaine's age, so he's unlikely to notice. Hell, at this rate by next season Sam is likely to have as much knowledge as an infant and Blaine could literally be one. Rolling Eyes

I nominated this for post of the month!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2013, 11:10 pm

they should make everybody bi and mix and match everybody in a giant singing and dancing orgy. problem solved. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2013, 11:46 pm

Little important snippet from Lea's interview with the Hollywood reporter:

THR: Rachel's pregnant! How might we see her grapple with the news?
Michele: There's a great scene in the first episode between Santana and Rachel and what I love about Santana's character is that she says it like it is. She's incredibly upfront and honest and she can smell when there's something wrong, which is great but she always digs in a little too deep. Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel, Santana (Naya Rivera) and Kurt's boyfriend all get snowed in and decide to have a movie day and we watch Moulin Rogue. What always happens when you get snowed in or stuck somewhere is all the secrets come out. At the end of the episode, Santana finds the pregnancy stick in the bathroom and questions Rachel about it. Rachel breaks down to Santana and it's such a real moment when she comforts her. It's a real moment between these two girls who you've wanted to be friends for so long and you finally get to see their friendship.

Source

Squee. Thank to the people at P_f for finding this Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/7/2013, 12:02 am

I like when Lea said more that she have to say. Because it hasn't been established on Glee what's the status of their relationship, but she already did it.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/7/2013, 1:39 am

I am so disappointed that "More Than Words" is going to be mutilated. I had tweeted a while ago about this song to Murphy for Kurt and Adam. Damn it.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/7/2013, 1:53 am

On the bright side, there's only 3 songs in episode 4x18. GOBR just said so.

Jellyrolls wrote:Little important snippet from Lea's interview with the Hollywood reporter:

Michele: There's a great scene in the first episode between Santana and Rachel and what I love about Santana's character is that she says it like it is. She's incredibly upfront and honest and she can smell when there's something wrong, which is great but she always digs in a little too deep. Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel, Santana (Naya Rivera) and Kurt's boyfriend all get snowed in and decide to have a movie day and we watch Moulin Rogue. What always happens when you get snowed in or stuck somewhere is all the secrets come out. At the end of the episode, Santana finds the pregnancy stick in the bathroom and questions Rachel about it. Rachel breaks down to Santana and it's such a real moment when she comforts her. It's a real moment between these two girls who you've wanted to be friends for so long and you finally get to see their friendship.

Source

After reading that entire interview with Lea, I can't help but feel resentful that Rachel is getting so much to do lately - dramatic, big storyline where THR would come knocking on her door to talk about it - when Chris and Kurt have more or less been left out in the cold to do nothing. Especially when Lea mentions that people want to see Santana work at Coyote Ugly, and Kurt at Vogue, and Rachel be on Broadway....when Kurt was only allowed to be seen at Vogue for two episodes before that was all over. And Kurt has nothing super note-worthy to speak of, and no emmy-submission worthy episodes this entire season so far.....I'm just disappointed how much his storyline is stagnating.

And then she goes on and on about these Funny Girl auditions and how she wants, hopes, and expects the big cliffhanger at the end of this year to be about Rachel's Funny Girl audition and hopes that what her storyline will be next season....(I hope this isn't the "big story" that Murphy wants most of the show to focus on next year, unless Kurt and Santana somehow get roped into it too...)

And Lea assures that she will absolutely still be on the show next year, and that we'll still see both locations. But I just sit here thinking, despite actually really loving Rachel and Lea, that I don't give a crap unless I know Chris and Kurt will still be there, and if he'll even get anything *substantial* to do, unlike this year.

And there's gross stuff about Santana calling Finn to "rescue" Rachel and be her "knight in shining armor" against Brody, because Rachel can't confront people and take care of her problems herself. dryy

*sigh* I really hope Kurt has more scenes than we think he does in these upcoming three episodes, and that he'll have something big to do in the last four....or even just any solid storyline at all toward the end.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 2:57 am

ColferGirl wrote:On the bright side, there's only 3 songs in episode 4x18. GOBR just said so.

Jellyrolls wrote:Little important snippet from Lea's interview with the Hollywood reporter:

Source

After reading that entire interview with Lea, I can't help but feel resentful that Rachel is getting so much to do lately - dramatic, big storyline where THR would come knocking on her door to talk about it - when Chris and Kurt have more or less been left out in the cold to do nothing. Especially when Lea mentions that people want to see Santana work at Coyote Ugly, and Kurt at Vogue, and Rachel be on Broadway....when Kurt was only allowed to be seen at Vogue for two episodes before that was all over. And Kurt has nothing super note-worthy to speak of, and no emmy-submission worthy episodes this entire season so far.....I'm just disappointed how much his storyline is stagnating.

And then she goes on and on about these Funny Girl auditions and how she wants, hopes, and expects the big cliffhanger at the end of this year to be about Rachel's Funny Girl audition and hopes that what her storyline will be next season....(I hope this isn't the "big story" that Murphy wants most of the show to focus on next year, unless Kurt and Santana somehow get roped into it too...)

And Lea assures that she will absolutely still be on the show next year, and that we'll still see both locations. But I just sit here thinking, despite actually really loving Rachel and Lea, that I don't give a crap unless I know Chris and Kurt will still be there, and if he'll even get anything *substantial* to do, unlike this year.

And there's gross stuff about Santana calling Finn to "rescue" Rachel and be her "knight in shining armor" against Brody, because Rachel can't confront people and take care of her problems herself. dryy

*sigh* I really hope Kurt has more scenes than we think he does in these upcoming three episodes, and that he'll have something big to do in the last four....or even just any solid storyline at all toward the end.

I love Rachel, but I really agree with this...especially about Finn. Gross. Ugh. Blech. I LOATHE FINCHEL!!! I hate Finchel even more than I hate all of the other canon couples combined, including Klaine and Brittana. Maybe Rachel's big storyline next year will be about how to be independent of a guy and how to learn how to stand on her own two feet? Here's hoping.

However, something Lea said in that article made me think. Lea said "I've got some great guys defending me!" Guys, as in plural. Perhaps Kurt joins forces with Finn and Santana in defending Rachel's honor against Brody? How cute would that be?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/7/2013, 4:09 am

Glorfindel wrote:Oh for God's sake, Chord and Heather can never do justice to 'More Than Words'. :angry:
Really, Glee?
Whoever is dealing out songs this season must be on crack or something.

sheny wrote:From that video clip it's obvious that Kurt knows about Rachel's "pregnancy" and he is teasing her. Santana's methods are a little too bitchy, but I think both of them know.
MoviesAreLife wrote:Okay, this has to be said. Kurt was being bitchy about this as well. Teasing Rachel about a possible pregnancy. This is not a laughing matter for her. No
I didn't take it like this at all. I think that Kurt does not know about the pregnancy (scare) yet in this scene. Or else he would not have teased Rachel like that.
My speculation is that the pregnancy (scare) is revealed later, when they are sitting on the couch after watching the movies, as Santana is talking and Kurt says "Go on", after which Rachel responds with "Here we go".

My theory is that Kurt and Santana probably found the pregnancy test or something else that makes them suspicious and they are trying to get information from Rachel. It really looked like Kurt knows something to me, but we'll be sure tomorrow.
GOBr said Kurt says "Go on" to Brody not to Santana.

opals wrote:So I see Brittana fans are not happy about Bram. I propose a simple solution. Let Sam be bisexual and get it over with. The writers have never denied Blaine anything he wants before, why start now? They can Blam Blam away. Blaine stans are happy, since they just want a boy for Darren to make out with.

No matter how much Brittana fans complain about Bram, they can't compare with how vocal Klainers are. If Ryan Murphy decides to do that and reunite Brittana by making Blam a real couple, Klainers will make his life a living hell.

And I personally don't want that because I really really hate Blam very much more than I've ever hated Klaine. If I have to sit and watch these two sing romatic duets and kiss I may throw up. Their friendship is awful enough, I can't imagine what dating would be like.

I want Kurt to have to opportunity to choose who he wants to be with. He should date Adam because he wants to not because Blaine is taken.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2013, 4:48 am

Possible pitch for the next season?
From an insider on another board:

From what I am hearing, though not 100% sure, the pitch may have been the beginning of the year will be the rest of senior year, so this year may end with a Regionals cliffhanger, then next season the focus is on Nationals/Graduation for the first half of the season with guest appearances by Lea, Chris and Naya. Then the second half of the year picks up with New York and any characters who graduated moving there. Thus it's all technically in one location at a time and the end result is the high school going away.

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2582724.html

what a train wreck! the whole next season is revolved around you-know-who! so not not not watching this crap! but then again, fox may not accept this pitch (if it's true) at all. so let's see. my gut feeling is that as time goes on, there will be less and less of our boy on screen and in songs and more and more anger and frustration waiting for us. the only person who will be happy are the grease ball lovers. every other fans will be forced out of the watching habit gradually.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2013, 4:56 am

on second thought, they may only be granted half a season which means when h.s. is over the show will be over and that means even less for us to look forward to. i am not interested in a show when our boy is turning into "guest appearance" even though right now for the mere few minutes of screen time he gets every other episode it feels like a guest appearance anyway.

ok, it's late. and this whole thing is speculation so I will stop. nothing really has changed for me. i won't be watching live anymore.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/7/2013, 6:25 am

I hope this is just a rumour or I'll have to stop watching Glee. They must be very dumb if they really plan doing that. After Lea and Chris, Naya has the biggest fan base. They are also my favourites. I'm not watching without them. The show won't survive Darren and his stans won't be enough and the dropping ratings prove it.

11 episodes with only Blaine, Sam, Brittany, Tina, Artie and the newbies sounds like a nightmare. By the time they finally pick things up in NY, there won't be any viewers left. They'll probably have Sam and Blaine move to NY and the show will be called "Blaine and Sam's NY adventures" so it really doen't matter if the second half of the season is only in NY or not.

Ryan should learn the meaning of the word "revolutionary" because nothing of what we've seen this season looked revolutionary to me and next season will be awful if this really is what the intend to do.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/7/2013, 7:32 am

Why is it that every morning I open my laptop now there's bad news? :(
It has to stop at some point, right?

sheny wrote:11 episodes with only Blaine, Sam, Brittany, Tina, Artie and the newbies sounds like a nightmare. By the time they finally pick things up in NY, there won't be any viewers left. They'll probably have Sam and Blaine move to NY and the show will be called "Blaine and Sam's NY adventures" so it really doen't matter if the second half of the season is only in NY or not.
banzai This.
If they push Rachel and Kurt further to the background at the beginning of next season by the time they get to New York the still loyal audience will be gone.
This sounds awful. And of course Blam will be front and center in both narratives. vomir

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last night (what is my life?) I suddenly had the horrible thought that Oliver/Adam's 3 wordy scenes in 4x15 will not be about Kadam, but about Rachel's Brody/pregnancy problems. Mad
What if we get the sentimental CMW daydream scene of Kurt, Santana saying it was their wedding song, and then Kurt just sighs a bit melancholy, and that's it?
The rest of the NY time will be devoted to the fight between Santana and Rachel and of course the pregnancy scare, and Kurt and Adam simply have their say in that, and those are the 3 wordy scenes Adam is in.
In the mean time we'll still get no POV from Kurt besides CMW, no clue on Kadam's relationship status, and God forbid, no insight in if Adam knows about the wedding relapse of Kurt with Blaine.

Tell me I'm paranoid, please. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/7/2013, 7:40 am

GOBr:
4x18:
Who will sing: Blaine, Brittany, Kitty, Marley, Ryder and Sam.

1 solo, 1 duet and 1 group number.
So that will be another solo for Blaine, a duet for Bram (already confirmed) and a group number for the noobs, with possibly Blaine and Bram on lead of that song too. It's getting very predictable at this point.

Evil or Very Mad

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=445
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40