Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Divalicious 2/20/2013, 12:44 pm

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an actual reason for all the ass kissing on Blaine. To show the difference when HE gets to NY. Kurt found acceptance and people who were appreciative of his talent, after languishing in Lima, where Blaine finds he is just one of many, and just average at that.

I can dream, shut up!! Razz

Then they would have the conflict of 1) hopefully Adam 2)Kurt's success and 3)Blaine's lack of instant acceptance and adulation. Nah, that would mean Blaine would have to be more than a gelful wonder, and the writers don't want to show him as less than anything. Kind of like Rachel, the battles she loses end up seeming not to matter at all. Unless we actually see Rachel being shunned in an upcoming episode, it was just to get Kurt in a stronger position. Nothing touches Blaine or Rachel for long, or at all.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sheny 2/20/2013, 5:14 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij8hznf3R1r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij8hznf3R1r4ezfzo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2013, 5:32 pm

If Blaine made that picture, Kurt should really get that restraining order. Suspect

(Although who ever made that in the props department is an artist.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2013, 5:34 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If Blaine made that picture, Kurt should really get that restraining order. Suspect

(Although who ever made that of the props department is an artist.)

Agree Suspect
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/20/2013, 5:50 pm

I prefer to think of it as Kurt doing a self-portrait for cooking class. More likely it was some fan art that Brad was impressed with and he sent a picture of it. I don't see them having a prop person spending that much time on something that isn't part of a big scene, too much effort. I can see a fangirl doing it. Either way, it was a very nice job.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2013, 5:58 pm

^Well, since they are doing a scene in art class with possibly Blaine, Sam and Tina (see tweet and picture), I don't think that this is simple fan art.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij9oeEbaD1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij9x2QKHP1r4ezfzo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/20/2013, 6:13 pm

Blaine's possibly now doing macaroni and bean art about Kurt? Smile This show is then officially targeted for kids.

But yes magnificent artwork nevertheless. If this is really Blaine being depicted as naive dreaming child then is in for a big suprise if they give Adam and Kurt an affair and he finds out about it.(Not to mention how Blainers will scream how terrible person Kurt must be for cheating on his ex-boyfriend who is nothing but star-eyes for him.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 6:17 pm

And to all of us logical people, we know that it is not possible to cheat on an ex-flame.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2013, 6:18 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij8hznf3R1r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij8hznf3R1r4ezfzo2_500

Yeah, that's vaguely creepifying. Next Blaine's going to want to use Kurt's skin to make his summer wardrobe.

Seriously, do this idiots realize just how wrong this whole thing is? hapitgh

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/20/2013, 6:19 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij8hznf3R1r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 16 Tumblr_mij8hznf3R1r4ezfzo2_500

Whoever made this, made a good work Smile but...umm isn't too much to made this for your ex-boyfriend who already told you that are only friends? Why don't do the same for his parents?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2013, 6:21 pm

Because Blaine's not stalking his parents and not taking no for an answer. Lovely Kurt gets that privilege.

This goes along with the mini-shrine that Blaine's got in his bedroom. Yeah... that's perfectly normal for someone to have of their ex.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 6:28 pm

Well, Kurt is hot, beautiful, and probably a little firecracker in bed if "I Do" is anything to go by...can you blame him? Kurt is magical! Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/20/2013, 6:30 pm

Because Blaine's not stalking his parents and not taking no for an answer. Lovely Kurt gets that privilege.

This goes along with the mini-shrine that Blaine's got in his bedroom. Yeah... that's perfectly normal for someone to have of their ex.

I see. And don't forget he's still keeping Kurt's pictures on his locker.

I'm glad Kurt lives miles away from him.

@MoviesAreLife, the "firecracker" description made laugh so hard.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 6:31 pm

LMFAO! What?? Firecracker!Kurt is canon now! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/20/2013, 6:36 pm

Yeah, that's vaguely creepifying. Next Blaine's going to want to use Kurt's skin to make his summer wardrobe.

Seriously, do this idiots realize just how wrong this whole thing is?

That's the second time today someone on this board has made me snort with laughter. Not pretty! Razz

And, of course, they don't realize it's creepy. They think it's romantic. I wish they really would go full on creepy Blaine. It would be funny as hell.

Oddly, if Blaine did make this, it gives me great hope that :

a.) Kurt and Blaine are NOT back together
b.) Sam and Tina will encourage Blaine to get the hell over it, and
c.) Kadam is on

So thank you, Brad, for the bit of hope as well as the laugh, because the idea of creepy, stalker Blaine is funny as hell.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/20/2013, 7:07 pm

They won't go stalker Blaine, although I am still surprised they let him be the heavy by cheating. But since they had a back up plan to show enormous amounts of manpain and reasons for lots of songs, I guess they really "apologized" to the character. Kurt, totally out of character in putting sex above love, would have been left out of the picture, while Blaine was shown to wallow in all of his pain of being cheated upon. Either way, he sings.

Now that I see the art class, it does offer the comparison to the kids world that Blaine lives in, creating pictures out of foodstuffs, and an the possibility of Adam offering an adult relationship. Blaine needs to grow the hell up before he is good enough for one Kurt Hummel. He doesn't want to be put on a pedestal, he wants to respected and loved for whom he is. Adam admires him, but he doesn't expect Kurt to be superhuman. Blaine has a very adolescent world view when it comes to Kurt, that if you apologize enough, but essentially don't make any changes about yourself, things will magically fix themselves.

We see Blaine mooning over Kurt, but we don't see him changing/evolving over him. Not that I expect people to change certain aspects about themselves, like the way they dress or how they see themselves, but if you are in a relationship there should be an expectation that you can be trusted not to sleep around if your "love" isn't readily available.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 7:17 pm

Blaine's POV is that of "If I make my puppy eyes just a little bit bigger and sadder, will you take me back and forgive me?" Nevermind owning up to his mistakes and apologizing properly to Kurt for breaking his heart and trust and then blaming him for it. Who's to say that this impulsive teenager won't do it again if he finds himself not the center of Kurt's universe for five minutes? He's a man-child, whereas Kurt is a young man. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Kurt deserves better.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2013, 8:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:This goes along with the mini-shrine that Blaine's got in his bedroom. Yeah... that's perfectly normal for someone to have of their ex.
What's next? Strands of Kurt's hair? A collection of candy wrappers in all Kurt's favorite flavors?
It's honestly creepy.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2013, 9:00 pm

does bliane's creepy ass possessive behavior know no bounds. what in the hell was that. Shocked
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2013, 9:04 pm

it's kind of hard to reconcile that a character that was introduced 2 years ago as kurt's "older mentor" is doing macaroni art now. the de-aging is complete. notall
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 9:34 pm

Maybe Darren's bald spot can be seen as a good de-aging tool as well. After all, babies have bald heads.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2013, 9:41 pm

I'm half wondering if this Blaine crap is an attempt by the writers to see how far they can go with Blaine before his stans stop defending him and start turning on him.

If my creepy ex made "artwork" like that, I would have a restraining order, and change my number and move far away.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 9:46 pm

They will never turn on him no matter what he does.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2013, 10:34 pm

I agree that we're not going to get stalkerBlaine (as in, Blaine following Kurt to NY, spying on him and interfering with his life). More likely, if Kadam is on (and it's looking increasingly likely mrgreen ), we'll get to enjoy yet more Blaine wallowing in his sorrow and obscessing over the luv of his life. More sad, self-pitying songs (maybe have Blaine sing Adele's Someone Like You), and just generally being sad puppy so that his fangirls can coo over him.

And those of us with more than four functioning braincells will rejoyce that the tyranny that was Klaine is now over and we can enjoy seeing Kurt linked with a fellow adult (rather than a kid making maccaroni art like I did in summer camp when I was 10) who treats him well, respects him and supports him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2013, 11:01 pm

blaine should make a macaroni art based on Tina. after all she took care of him while he was sick. he should at least give her this hand-made present to thank her. but of course, i am way too reasonable for glee's logic.

i hope the prop dept will give this piece to Chris as a souvenir, encased in glass filled w/ argon gas so the bugs won't slowly eat it away.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next