Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 4:01 pm

Song spoiler for 4x17

Mamma Mia - Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Blaine, Sam, Marley & Kitty

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 4:06 pm

sheny wrote:
Song spoiler for 4x17

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Listen to the lyrics! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/1/2013, 4:11 pm

.........would it have really killed Glee to only let Kurt, Rachel, and Santana be in a group number? Seriously. Why the hell do Blaine and Sam have to be in it too Evil or Very Mad And now there's no telling how evenly the lyrics will be distributed, this sucks.

But there's definitely a Taylor Swift song in this episode, somewhere, I swear GOBR said that. Maybe it won't be We're Never Ever Getting Back Together after all. blinkk (or maybe it's a Rachel solo, I guess that'd make sense)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 4:15 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:So, Blaine is a short term stalker and Finn is a long term stalker. Makes sense. And that's a good reason as to why Blaine doesn't feel threatened by Adam...in his mind, no one can possibly measure up to his greatness, and he thinks Adam is just a rebound for Kurt. Come on, Kurt...prove him wrong!

I didn't think in that way, but yes. Well explained.

Lol I'm not sure if I sound evil, but currently I only want Kurt to choose Adam to proves Blaine that he doesn't need him, that he can be happy with someone else and hurt his ego.

@Sheny, if someone consider his friend a guilty pleasure, it like you feelings toward him/her are a sin. Is like you would be punished for it.

Thanks, I won't be calling anybody my guilty pleasure soon then Smile
It's sad how differently they're handling this storyline compared to the treatment Kurt got from Finn in season 1 and later in season 2. Blaine's crush on Sam is cute and innocent (that type of comments I saw on Tumblr), but everybody thought Kurt was creepy and predatory. I want to cry when I remember those times. He was just a sweet lonely boy who wanted to be loved by somebody. It was never sexual. He never commented how good Finn's or Sam's lips look like Blaine did.
People should stop comparing what Kurt did when he was 15/16 years old child with what Blaine as 18 years old almost adult man is doing now. They did the same thing comparing Tina's creepy crush with the one Mercedes had on Kurt 3 years ago. They did it with the Chandler/Sebastian/Eli thing too. I'm sick of the double between these two.
His fans and RIB have to stop pretending that Blaine is some perfect Prince Charming and acknowledge that he has some serious issues he should work on.

I love this GIF. It perfectly describes what I think about Ryan's ideas in the last two years.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 29 Tumblr_lxijvptnKE1qmh87yo1_400

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2013, 4:29 pm

sheny wrote:
Song spoiler for 4x17

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i CAN'T LISTEN TO ABBA. I CAN'T
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 5:00 pm

I'm not worried about ''Mamma Mia'' because Kurt will have one or two lines and they will probably be cut from the episode. It will be Rachel, Santana, Blaine, Sam and Marley group number. because they are the best singers Glee has or that's what they thing. Idiots. Can I have episode 18 with Kurt's big storyline and solo instead of Blam in ridiculous shorts.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/1/2013, 5:04 pm

I don't think that there will be any story involved in Mamma Mia, other than perhaps Santana and Kurt consoling Rachel after a potential break up with Brody. They will go back and forth and it will just be a playful song.

Do think it is interesting how they are playing up how immature Blaine is, perhaps to contrast why Kurt might end up choosing Adam, crossing fingers.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 5:12 pm

I'm hoping it's just a cute friendship number between Kurt, Rachel and Santana (and Blam and Karley, but why would Karley be friends?) That, I could handle. Kurt, Rachel and Santana would sound great together and a cute, friendship song between them would be adorable. I've always wanted them to be friends.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 5:43 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 6:14 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 29 Tumblr_mj02ur8ta71qzzzloo1_500

Last edited by sheny on 3/1/2013, 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2013, 6:17 pm

oh my god, please tweet Adam to death!!!!

just tweeted back! i want him to be either w Adam or by himself.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 6:48 pm

I can see Mamma Mia being sung in an ironic fashion, with Rachel, Santana and Kurt kind of self-mocking how they wrapped themselves up in partners that were to their detriment and are now celebrating their freedom and moving on the better things. Whereare Blaine and Marley are still very much wrapped up in their relationships, so the lyrics will have direct meaning for them.

Refuse to get worked up as 90% of the songs this season have minimal connection to actual plotline.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/1/2013, 8:46 pm

praise the lord, a song i actually know. i love abba to be honest (sorry karen! blushh ). even if this one of those pathetically needy songs. man, i'd give anything if the show did "the winner takes it all" - with either kurt or rachel. (stay away from my fave songs blaine :angry: :angry: )
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/1/2013, 9:06 pm

I officially hate Blaine more than I ever have. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 29 3181402168
I know what would be an epic cliffhanger, a bus crash with most of ND dead. Kill off Blaine, Sam (I like Chord but I don't want another season with this Sam) Heather is probably not going to do another season so kill off Britney, plus the newbies. Only survivors Finn (they found some way for him to be on the bus) Will, Artie and Tina.
Though Finn could be in coma, so we have to wait until next season.
Kurt and Santana become besties sharing their grief over grease stain and Britney.
Kurt is with Adam, or they just have Kurt dating different guys for a bit because he needs to get over his loss and isn't ready for a new relationship.
This way McKinley is gone, smaller cast and have some core characters, Kurt, Rachel as the leads, Finn and Santana with their separate locations in New York. Bring in some of the old cast for their little arcs as the President of Fox is wanting.
Darren is no longer a cash cow, and having him front and centre didn't increase ratings or attract new viewers. Same as the newbies.
No more Brittana, no more Klaine, so no more pestering the writers or Fox. No more Blarren stans, though there are loads of Darren fans that are Chris fans so I am sure they will stick around. And no more CrissColfer idiots with their delusions.
Chris is free from their crap. Ryan can go back to writing how he wants to write the show and not worry about fan pandering.
They can even develop some of the Apples.
If they did this they can't write better stories as there will less characters to write for, and Fox will save loads of money as most of the cast will be supporting or guest stars.
Ryan killed off a favourite character that was a part of a couple in Nip/Tuck.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/1/2013, 9:46 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 29 Tumblr_mj0c3n10bz1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/1/2013, 10:01 pm

opals wrote:Pretty much what every else has already said.

Seriously:

Klaine Season 2: Blaine flirts with Kurt, serenades Jeremiah, turns Kurt down then makes out with Rachel in front of him. Only returns Kurt's affection after Kurt calls him ball hog and starts to show signs of getting over him.

Klaine Season 3: Blaine dances with Sebastian all night, then gets pissed that Kurt won't have sex with him. Continues to text and call the guy that in no uncertain term has stated that he wants to sleep with Blaine and doesn't mind that Blaine has a boyfriend. Blaine then loses his shit at Kurt over a couple of texts with a guy whose raciest line was "You must have been Cleopatra in another life..." and proceeds to humiliate him in front of his friends.

Klaine Season 4: Blaine sleeps with Eli, but it's Kurt's fault for being too busy to help him pick out a damn bow tie. Blaine decides it means nothing. Kurt, however, is not permitted to say that sleeping with Blaine meant nothing. Only Blaine gets to determine whether or not sex is meaningful. In the meantime, Blaine will encourage Tina's lust, and lust over Sam. He won't allow Kurt to "minimize" their relationship, however. Blaine's sorry he's strayed, and that should be enough. No self examination needed. Rolling Eyes

Run, Kurt. Run.
banzai Perfect post. rooots

sheny wrote:
This is impressive. I love it when Matt gets to do some legit Broadway/musical movie stuff. His dancing her is not easy to do, nor is what Jayma's doing.
The show should never have lost focus of Will, imo.

tanita_mors wrote:praise the lord, a song i actually know. i love abba to be honest (sorry karen! blushh ). even if this one of those pathetically needy songs. man, i'd give anything if the show did "the winner takes it all" - with either kurt or rachel. (stay away from my fave songs blaine :angry: :angry: )
I love ABBA too. 'Mamma Mia' is not one of my favorite songs of them, but they have some very decent songs. And I would love for Kurt or Rachel (or both) to sing 'The Winner Takes It All'!
Why can't we have good things on Glee? :(

Okay, behind spoilerbars, because you don't want this pic to be the first thing you see in the morning:
(And no, surprisingly it is not Blaine this time)
Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2013, 10:13 pm

glee has some very talented actors in its first round of recruitment. too bad Matt isn't a teen idol and doesn't make teen girls pee their skirts. great talents wasted in order to please young audiences w/ no taste. oh well, this isn't high art. it's cheap entertainment after all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2013, 10:45 pm

The ABBA thing is terrifying to me, even more so now that I've seen the picture Ryan tweeted.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2013, 10:47 pm

oh c'mon, use your mute button! tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2013, 10:49 pm

fantastica wrote:oh c'mon, use your mute button! tonguue

Trust me, I will. I can't stomach ABBA. I have this piano bar I go to when I go to Florida, and when they start playing Dancing Queen, I have to run out of the bar. My friends will request it just to see me run, and the piano players I know tease me about it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 11:18 pm

I will admit to having sung ABBA at a karaoke bar at least once. In my defence, I was very, very drunk at the time.

Yee Gods... that picture was eye-scorchingly bad. Need some serious brain bleach. *off to go rewatch NTBND*
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2013, 11:34 pm

Ranwing wrote:I will admit to having sung ABBA at a karaoke bar at least once. In my defence, I was very, very drunk at the time.

Yee Gods... that picture was eye-scorchingly bad. Need some serious brain bleach. *off to go rewatch NTBND*

Just wait, Wendy. I'm sure we'll get o see the grease monster wearing it too.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 11:44 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I will admit to having sung ABBA at a karaoke bar at least once. In my defence, I was very, very drunk at the time.

Just wait, Wendy. I'm sure we'll get o see the grease monster wearing it too.
\

ARRGGGHHH!!! Don't do that to me! *happy place, happy place...**
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/2/2013, 12:10 am

fantastica wrote:oh my god, please tweet Adam to death!!!!

Don't have a Twitter,but agree 100%. I want Kurt to be with Adam or himself.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/2/2013, 2:44 am

fantastica wrote:oh my god, please tweet Adam to death!!!!

I tweeted, and I NEVER use twitter. Blaine fans will tweet nonstop, so it's likely pointless, but what the hell.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next