Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  arina 3/1/2013, 2:37 am

I think the fact Kurt got to sing duet in three episodes in row was a miracle itself so I was expecting not to hear him sing much after those episodes. I really want Kurt to have his second solo or finally duet with someone else than Blaine but what I want is usually exactly what I don't get on Glee. Still hoping that maybe in episode 18...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  fantastica 3/1/2013, 3:06 am

consider how much kevin has sung this season yeah kurt's songs numbers are pretty miraculous.

even if next season is all in NY i still won't get excited, because fxxking oil slicker will move to NY and it's still going to the blee show. sigh... glee is hopeless. i have lost hope. sorry if i sound too negative. i can't be happy no matter what as long as it's the frigging blee show, newbies or no newbie.

haha, i never hated a show as much as I do w/ glee. I mean if i don't like a show i just stop watching. simple. but w/ glee, i feel like someone points a gun to my head...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 4:25 am

ColferGirl wrote:GOBR (GiParise) had another twitter spoiler session......she confirmed that Kurt does NOT have a solo in 4x17. :( :( :(

So he'll only be singing in a group number (most likely the Taylor Swift song).

That was the only Kurt spoiler among the questions......they did mention that out of 4x15 to 4x17, 15 was the best for Klaine because of CWM.

Also, gross spoilers that Sam is Blaine's guilty pleasure. I wish Blaine would stop his bullsh** about Kurt being the love of his life and saying they'll be together for "many Christmases and Valentine's Days to come" when he's secretly drooling over Sam behind Kurt's back. It's fine if he wants to move on and fall in love with someone else, but not if he wants it both ways - he can't promise forever to Kurt and fantasize about Sam. Kurt is different because he's not claiming eternal love for Blaine still and knows he's confused and conflicted.

Anyway....back to being sad about no solos. I would have even been happy with Kurt singing Mama Mia as a solo, not just because he'd be singing period, but because it'd mean he most likely had a storyline of some sort in that episode....he might still, but the chances are lower.

Can Blaine Anderson just pack his bags and go to hell, he can take his guilty pleasure with him. How are we supossed to believe this guy won't cheat again if he he gets back together with Kurt, when he still has the hots for his best bro two episodes after sleeping with Kurt. What was that for? He was horny and Kurt was the only gay guy near him so he used my baby. vomit2 They don't indent to turn Sm bi so why are they giving us this crap. All the ''soulmates'' and ''the love of his life'' BS is a big fat lie as Blaine himself.
The lack of Kurt solos, duets and Adam in the next couple of epsiodes was enough to ruin my mood this is just too much.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/1/2013, 4:36 am

Well, on the bright side, Kurt only got a trio/group song in both the "Makeover" and "Thanksgiving" episodes, and he definitely got storylines in those, especially in the Makeover - still the episode where he's gotten the most screentime this entire season so far. So all hope isn't lost for 4x17. neutre Kurt could still have a storyline of sorts, or come to some decision/revelation that could lead directly into a future plotline and move his story along (much like Rachel and the pregnancy test, a scene of only seconds in "I Do", lead into her big arc with Brody.) If Kurt, Rachel, and Santana really all sing We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, and if the song has any relevance lyrically at all, maybe Kurt will finally decide he's done with Blaine for good (for now) and in 4x18, we'll see real development for Kadam at last. Smile

It's also true that poor Artie is being so sidelined this season, and he's my favorite male singer after Kurt. I feel fortunate that Kurt's gotten as much as he has, but all I really want is at least 2 more solos and just 1 more non-Blaine duet (and storylines of course). That's all I ask Glee writers. :( That would mean he only had 4 solos this whole season, but hey, for Kurt 4 is awesome. There's 5 episodes left after 17, hopefully I can get my wish of two more by the end of 4x22....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/1/2013, 6:36 am

fantastica wrote:
'glee's' ryan murphy prepping potential cliffhanger, location changes for season 5
"No. I think what we're going to do, and I have to wait until that moment to announce but what we're going to do with the show is very different," he said of the idea of an entirely New York-set location. "Not everybody will go to New York because I think that's really unrealistic. I really like this season and I liked going back and forth but I would really like at one point for a huge chunk of them to stay in one location, which we'll probably do next year. We just started to talk about that."
(---)
"I loved going back and forth and I think we'll always have one foot in both but I would like a big chunk to follow one particular story that we're getting ready to launch at the end of this year," he added of the story line that will include Rachel and other characters. "It's going to be a big cliffhanger."

And while another graduation would appear to be on the table for characters including Blaine (Darren Criss), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Artie (Kevin McHale) and Brittany (Heather Morris), Murphy says that may not be the case.

"We're doing some weird s--- on the show, just wait," he said with a smile. "I don't want to do what we've done every year; I want to do something different."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glees-ryan-murphy-prepping-potential-425286
This makes me think (esp. the bolded) that what some people speculate may be true: Regionals will be this season's finale, and next year will be the same school year with Nationals, the graduation plans for the seniors, and maybe summer, when some graduates will move to New York.
This way Ryan can keep his Blam and Jarley focus in Lima. I really hope this is not the case. Evil or Very Mad

-ETA-
Or maybe a time jump? saispa

Ranwing wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:Take deep breaths you guys....GOBR confirmed the second duet for 4x17 is Sam and Blaine, on "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham.

.......that's the song Carmen Tibideux said Kurt sent an acoustic version of to her as his second off-screen audition, isn't it.

Isn't it.

*sighs sadly*

Yeah. I got that the instant I read the spoiler. Meh. This is a classic case of the writers not remembering what they did only a few episodes ago. Thank all the Gods that I hate Wham and while seeing Kurt do the song would have been amusing, it's very much beneath him.

But it's of course yet another case of Kurt doing something and failing, while it turns to gold in Blaine's hands. I'm at a stage when I wish they would make Sam bi just so that Blaine can give in to his pathetic crush and get him out of Kurt's life for good.
The bolded, that is what upsetting me so much about this. :( Kurt got scolded by Carmen because that song was only surface and lacked soul and depth, and now Blam is going to sing it.
I bet the writers have forgotten all about Kurt using that song on his audition tape, which makes me wonder whether them forgetting is a good thing or not, because if they haven't forgotten it it is just adding insult to injury. :angry:

I hate Blam maybe even more than I hate Klaine (well.....I hate them equally). Blaine got to sing duets with Artie, Finn and Sam (multiple duets with Sam) this season alone, and we have yet to have a Furt duet. But I guess Furt are 'only' step-brothers instead of bros. tronco

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 28 Tumblr_lzzyimIitB1qm0l6yo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/1/2013, 11:33 am

sadly at this point, glee isn't going to get canceled. fox has very limited number of shows that aren't tanking. the only thing that is a moderate success is "the following". and those guys at tv by numbers know their shit. there, glee is in the "certain to be renewed" bucket. even if it's going to be a 13 ep. season, it's getting renewed for sure.

i'm just sick and tired of darren criss's voice every single episode. there is a such a thing as "too much of a good thing". i get that they think he is their No.1 product for crazy teen or every other age fangirls and boys out there, but the world wouldn't end if he didn't sing an episode or two for heavens sake.

i gave those spoilers a glance or two, and there is nothing in there that even made me look again. this show is now ultra boring. at least when it was badly written, it was decently acted, fun and had a good music number or two. now, i can count on one hand the number of songs i liked this year, the acting has become secondary because these who are best at it (chris, lea, cory, jane, matt and jayma, naya) haven't had enough screen time and have been swallowed by the mediocrity because of it, and the show is uninteresting and stale to the point of fast forwarding the whole thing (which i generally don't do).

Last edited by tanita_mors on 3/1/2013, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/1/2013, 11:35 am

This makes me think (esp. the bolded) that what some people speculate may be true: Regionals will be this season's finale, and next year will be the same school year with Nationals, the graduation plans for the seniors, and maybe summer, when some graduates will move to New York.
so basically, he may be doing something what we all said he should have done back in season 3 to naturally extend the time with our favorite characters, but now he may do it with the people nobody gives a shit about. sound like murphy alright.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 11:54 am

Tessa: Thanks for the Darren Criss interview! So obviously Kurt and Blaine get back together soon, right?

Don’t hold your breath. In fact, Darren is more interested in getting a “wacky” love interest for Blaine. “I want to see Blaine date some guy that make people go, ‘What?!’” Criss tells us. “That would be fun. ” And then he said he would leave it in the hands of Ryan Murphy, so who knows what kind of boyfriend we’ll get for Blaine in the future!

Because I'm a pessimist when it comes to Glee I have feeling that if this really happens we will get tons of scenes with Blaine and his new LI and non of Kurt and Adam. It will be the same as the songs they sang or the screen time they got this season. Everything will be about Blaine/new guy and we will be lucky if we get to see Kurt for 30 second every episode. They will probably be allowed to sing duets, kiss and be a real couple, but Adam is nowhere to be found in the next 3 episodes.

The only good thing about Darren's statement is Klainers getting mad at him.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 11:56 am

OK, need to get this off my chest so excuse the rant. Language may get a bit harsh.

I am sick to death of this double-standard with how I'm being asked to view Blaine's behavior vs the standard that Kurt, Rachel, Quinn and pretty much every other character on the show gets held to, but for the sake of arguement I'll keep my focus on Kurt since he was dating Blaine and was the only other gay guy in ND. Let's start with Blaine's crush on Sam and how it's being treated in comparison to Kurt's crush on Sam (and previously Finn).

Blaine considers his crush to be a "guilty pleasure". Something harmless that he can enjoy. I'm sorry, but no. Blaine isn't saying that he finds Sam physically attractive but has no feelings beyond friendship toward him. Blaine feels a romantic and sexual pull towards Sam to the point where he used that as his reason for deflecting Tina's feelings towards him (and not that he was gay or still very much in love with Kurt). Just one episode ago, I'm being told that Blaine loves Kurt, only wants to be with him and refuses to let go of their (defunct) relationship, but now I have to swallow that while Kurt may be his soul mate, he sees nothing wrong with having a sexual and romantic attraction towards his straight best friend? Are they fucking kidding me? Now I get that guys, especially teenage guys can feel attraction towards people other than the person that they are in a relationship with, but a crush goes beyond just acknowledging that the other person is attractive.

I highly doubt that Blaine will be called out that his crush on Sam is at all inappropriate. There’s not going to be any talk about Blaine being a borderline rapist for daring to have feelings for a straight man. Finn isn’t going to humiliate him and make him feel that he is a perverted stalker who has no right to even for a second fantasize about someone who’s sexuality wasn’t stated outright as being one way or another and cautiously try to get a sense of if Sam might be a real viable option for him. No, Blaine’s tender feelings are going to be treated with kid gloves. I have no doubt that Sam, upon learning about Blaine’s feelings, will gently reassure him that this doesn’t affect their friendship and that he’s flattered that Blaine finds him attractive. There will no talk about “no meaning no” and restraining orders. Whereas Kurt is made out by Finn to be a candidate for the Sex Offender list, Blaine will be hugged and reassured that it’s perfectly okay to have crushes just like everyone else.

And I’m sorry, but I’m supposed to swallow that Blaine sees Kurt as his soul mate and wants to only be with him while he’s crushing on Sam (presumably because Kurt isn’t around)? Bullshit! Given that Kurt broke up with him specifically because Blaine cheated on him, Blaine crushing on another guy when Kurt isn’t available isn’t exactly the kind of behavior that is going to inspire confidence that the cheating was a onetime only incident. Not after cheating less than a month after Kurt left for NY and certainly not after allowing Sebastian to get so close to him while he was dating Kurt. Blaine has already shown a problem with being physically monogamous, but it’s clear that he has issues with emotional monogamy as well.

And lastly, this is the same guy who when he learned that Kurt was enjoying being flirted with by someone else (at a time when Blaine was deliberately withdrawing from Kurt), dragged Kurt in front of the other members of ND, called him out as a cheater and basically slut shamed him for far less than what Blaine himself did with Sam and certainly far less than he did with Sebastian. It shows what an enormous hypocrite Blaine is. Blaine is allowed to accept flirtation and admiration from whoever he wishes and feel attraction for whoever he wants, but Kurt must be publically humiliated and called out for enjoying the fact that someone other than Blaine finds him attractive?

Kurt deserves a whole lot better than this. I am really praying that after CWM, we’ll see the end of Klaine for awhile and then Blaine can be free to crush on whoever he wants. It’s bad enough that the show keeps wanting to portray Blaine as some kind of golden-boy performer (and man, am I fuming over his duet with Sam using the same song that we were told got his second NYADA application rejected), but what I cannot abide by is Blaine demanding that Kurt adhere to a set of behavior that he himself is not only incapable of following himself, but doesn’t even recognize that he did far worse than what he reprimanded Kurt for doing. He’s such complete hypocrite that I cannot stand the fact that Kurt reconciling with him is even an option, let alone a real possibility.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 12:12 pm

sheny wrote:
Tessa: Thanks for the Darren Criss interview! So obviously Kurt and Blaine get back together soon, right?

Don’t hold your breath. In fact, Darren is more interested in getting a “wacky” love interest for Blaine. “I want to see Blaine date some guy that make people go, ‘What?!’” Criss tells us. “That would be fun. ” And then he said he would leave it in the hands of Ryan Murphy, so who knows what kind of boyfriend we’ll get for Blaine in the future!

Because I'm a pessimist when it comes to Glee I have feeling that if this really happens we will get tons of scenes with Blaine and his new LI and non of Kurt and Adam. It will be the same as the songs they sang or the screen time they got this season. Everything will be about Blaine/new guy and we will be lucky if we get to see Kurt for 30 second every episode. They will probably be allowed to sing duets, kiss and be a real couple, but Adam is nowhere to be found in the next 3 episodes.

Good! Let them give Blaine a dozen boyfriends. He can be the new Whore of Babylon for all I care. Just keep him away from Kurt!

This is the first real hint of news that we've really gotten that Kurt might actually be free of the Grease Stain. Yay! bounce
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 12:20 pm

Gleezone's episode description for 4.17. or part of it. Why can't they just post the whole thing damn it Blam is not the center of the Universe. beam
Too many spoilers so just a tiny bit of the 417 episode description:
“Blaine and Sam confess their guilty pleasures to each other”

I was wasn't sure Blanderson was a moron before I'm 100% sure now. Why would he tell Sam about his stupid crush? Idiot dryy
I'm sorry I just can't stop with the negative comments about Blaine or Blam today. This guy and almost every storyline he has this season just makes me so angry. Why didn't they give him Brody's storyline, it would suit him perfectly.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2013, 1:07 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:

Good! Let them give Blaine a dozen boyfriends. He can be the new Whore of Babylon for all I care. Just keep him away from Kurt!

This is the first real hint of news that we've really gotten that Kurt might actually be free of the Grease Stain. Yay! bounce

I wholeheartedly agree, Wendy. Let Blaine become Sebastian 2.0 and sleep with every horny guy with a pulse at Scandals.

OT, but in my most recent installment of Beauty and the Creep, Kurt complains about how one of the issues of having an intimate relationship with Blaine is grease stains from his hair gel on the sheets. hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 1:55 pm

Ranwing wrote:OK, need to get this off my chest so excuse the rant. Language may get a bit harsh.

I am sick to death of this double-standard with how I'm being asked to view Blaine's behavior vs the standard that Kurt, Rachel, Quinn and pretty much every other character on the show gets held to, but for the sake of arguement I'll keep my focus on Kurt since he was dating Blaine and was the only other gay guy in ND. Let's start with Blaine's crush on Sam and how it's being treated in comparison to Kurt's crush on Sam (and previously Finn).

Blaine considers his crush to be a "guilty pleasure". Something harmless that he can enjoy. I'm sorry, but no. Blaine isn't saying that he finds Sam physically attractive but has no feelings beyond friendship toward him. Blaine feels a romantic and sexual pull towards Sam to the point where he used that as his reason for deflecting Tina's feelings towards him (and not that he was gay or still very much in love with Kurt). Just one episode ago, I'm being told that Blaine loves Kurt, only wants to be with him and refuses to let go of their (defunct) relationship, but now I have to swallow that while Kurt may be his soul mate, he sees nothing wrong with having a sexual and romantic attraction towards his straight best friend? Are they fucking kidding me? Now I get that guys, especially teenage guys can feel attraction towards people other than the person that they are in a relationship with, but a crush goes beyond just acknowledging that the other person is attractive.

I highly doubt that Blaine will be called out that his crush on Sam is at all inappropriate. There’s not going to be any talk about Blaine being a borderline rapist for daring to have feelings for a straight man. Finn isn’t going to humiliate him and make him feel that he is a perverted stalker who has no right to even for a second fantasize about someone who’s sexuality wasn’t stated outright as being one way or another and cautiously try to get a sense of if Sam might be a real viable option for him. No, Blaine’s tender feelings are going to be treated with kid gloves. I have no doubt that Sam, upon learning about Blaine’s feelings, will gently reassure him that this doesn’t affect their friendship and that he’s flattered that Blaine finds him attractive. There will no talk about “no meaning no” and restraining orders. Whereas Kurt is made out by Finn to be a candidate for the Sex Offender list, Blaine will be hugged and reassured that it’s perfectly okay to have crushes just like everyone else.

And I’m sorry, but I’m supposed to swallow that Blaine sees Kurt as his soul mate and wants to only be with him while he’s crushing on Sam (presumably because Kurt isn’t around)? Bullshit! Given that Kurt broke up with him specifically because Blaine cheated on him, Blaine crushing on another guy when Kurt isn’t available isn’t exactly the kind of behavior that is going to inspire confidence that the cheating was a onetime only incident. Not after cheating less than a month after Kurt left for NY and certainly not after allowing Sebastian to get so close to him while he was dating Kurt. Blaine has already shown a problem with being physically monogamous, but it’s clear that he has issues with emotional monogamy as well.

And lastly, this is the same guy who when he learned that Kurt was enjoying being flirted with by someone else (at a time when Blaine was deliberately withdrawing from Kurt), dragged Kurt in front of the other members of ND, called him out as a cheater and basically slut shamed him for far less than what Blaine himself did with Sam and certainly far less than he did with Sebastian. It shows what an enormous hypocrite Blaine is. Blaine is allowed to accept flirtation and admiration from whoever he wishes and feel attraction for whoever he wants, but Kurt must be publically humiliated and called out for enjoying the fact that someone other than Blaine finds him attractive?

Kurt deserves a whole lot better than this. I am really praying that after CWM, we’ll see the end of Klaine for awhile and then Blaine can be free to crush on whoever he wants. It’s bad enough that the show keeps wanting to portray Blaine as some kind of golden-boy performer (and man, am I fuming over his duet with Sam using the same song that we were told got his second NYADA application rejected), but what I cannot abide by is Blaine demanding that Kurt adhere to a set of behavior that he himself is not only incapable of following himself, but doesn’t even recognize that he did far worse than what he reprimanded Kurt for doing. He’s such complete hypocrite that I cannot stand the fact that Kurt reconciling with him is even an option, let alone a real possibility.

This is the perfect post. RIB need to see this. Now.

I'm more glad then ever that Kurt is not singing a solo in the ABBA episode, which means he can't be singing the Mama Mia song...because that song just screams "Klaine reunion" and after these latest spoilers, I don't want that to happen more than ever. What a creep (you are so right, Karen! Wink ) First of all....I can't believe these guilty pleasure spoilers are for real. Kurt got nailed to the cross for doing far less. The double standard between Kurt and Blaine has never been more obvious that it is right now. Blaine wants to have his cake and eat it too, it seems. Run, Kurt. Run as far and as fast as you can in order to get away from Blaine and don't look back. You are better than this crap. Evil or Very Mad

At this point, I hope Blaine gets another boyfriend to use to pump his ego and to treat like crap. Anything to keep him away from Kurt. And I pray that we get some Kadam sweetness. If Klaine gets back together, I have no doubt that Blaine will cheat again...he is so damned immature, hypocritical and kind of fucked up.

Despite the amazingness of seeing sexy!Kurt on my screen in "I Do", now I'm kind of disturbed that he slept with Blaine. For his sake, I hope he used protection.

I get the feeling that Blaine really doesn't give a shit about Kurt, that he doesn't love him or think he's his soulmate or even wants him back because he "loves" him so much, seeing as he feels he can sleep with and crush on whomever he wants to (and he's flattered by a girl almost molesting him). I think Blaine just loves the feeling of being adored, which is what Kurt did while they were boyfriends: he adored Blaine. He can't stand the idea of someone, god forbid, not worshipping the ground he walks on. He hates the idea of someone moving on from him, though he is free to move on from Kurt. That is what he's longing for and that's the reason he's so "torn up" about this breakup. In Blaine's perfect world, he'd have Kurt back as his inferior little fanboy who sits on a stool and watches his endless performances. Kurt will be his faithful little boyfriend and he'd better not dare look at another guy or even think of another guy. Blaine will "save" Kurt from Adam because he doesn't think that Kurt can do or deserves better than him (it would hurt his ego too much), but Blaine is free to crush on, maybe even sleep with, whomever he wants. Does that sound fair at all?? And the Klainers wonder why he hate Klaine so much! If the roles were reversed, they'd be having a fit...and rightfully so. This is not healthy. There is more than one way to have an abusive, toxic relationship...this one is emotionally abusive.

Anyone with half a brain can see how uneven this "relationship" is. What kind of message does that send? Part of me feels that this is all one big joke, and that RIB are just trying to push the envelope and see how much crap the general audience, and even the Klainers themselves, will take before turning on Blaine.

I hate the newest Taylor Swift song, but now I'm hoping Kurt takes part in it. It could mean that he and Blaine are done for good.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 2:43 pm

I am so calling major bullshit on Blaine's hypocrasy. Mr. "I WON’T LET YOU MINIMIZE THIS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND HAVE LOTS OF CHRISTMASSES AND VALENTINES DAYS AND YOU CAN'T MOVE ON AND DATE SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE WE'RE ENDGAME!"

No. You do not get to have a crush on Sam and then call Kurt the love of your life and soul mate and one true love. Uh uh, buddy. Not on my watch! nowee
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 3:01 pm

Blaine thinks there is enough of him to go around and that everyone should be graced by his presence. He thinks the rules don't apply to him. He wants Kurt to be his "soulmate" at home but then he also wants his...whatever a male version of a "mistress" is called....on the side.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/1/2013, 3:14 pm

So Blaine don't want to lose anything? How selfish!. If he really loves Kurt, he would understand that his happiness is not next to him. I'm sorry but what I see now is a guy who's convincing himself they're endgame.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 3:18 pm

brisallie wrote:So Blaine don't want to lose anything? How selfish!. If he really loves Kurt, he would understand that his happiness is not next to him. I'm sorry but what I see now is a guy who's convincing himself they're endgame.

But don't you see? According to Blaine, he is the center of Kurt's universe. Of course Kurt can't be happy without him! He's Kurt's knight in shining armour after all! Rolling Eyes

God damned this endgame crap! I hope this disgusting word is just the utterance of emotionally immature, stalker idiots who just can't let go of being dumped on their asses (Blaine, Finn).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/1/2013, 3:20 pm

Pretty much what every else has already said.

Seriously:

Klaine Season 2: Blaine flirts with Kurt, serenades Jeremiah, turns Kurt down then makes out with Rachel in front of him. Only returns Kurt's affection after Kurt calls him ball hog and starts to show signs of getting over him.

Klaine Season 3: Blaine dances with Sebastian all night, then gets pissed that Kurt won't have sex with him. Continues to text and call the guy that in no uncertain term has stated that he wants to sleep with Blaine and doesn't mind that Blaine has a boyfriend. Blaine then loses his shit at Kurt over a couple of texts with a guy whose raciest line was "You must have been Cleopatra in another life..." and proceeds to humiliate him in front of his friends.

Klaine Season 4: Blaine sleeps with Eli, but it's Kurt's fault for being too busy to help him pick out a damn bow tie. Blaine decides it means nothing. Kurt, however, is not permitted to say that sleeping with Blaine meant nothing. Only Blaine gets to determine whether or not sex is meaningful. In the meantime, Blaine will encourage Tina's lust, and lust over Sam. He won't allow Kurt to "minimize" their relationship, however. Blaine's sorry he's strayed, and that should be enough. No self examination needed. Rolling Eyes

Run, Kurt. Run.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 3:23 pm

opals wrote:Pretty much what every else has already said.

Seriously:

Klaine Season 2: Blaine flirts with Kurt, serenades Jeremiah, turns Kurt down then makes out with Rachel in front of him. Only returns Kurt's affection after Kurt calls him ball hog and starts to show signs of getting over him.

Klaine Season 3: Blaine dances with Sebastian all night, then gets pissed that Kurt won't have sex with him. Continues to text and call the guy that in no uncertain term has stated that he wants to sleep with Blaine and doesn't mind that Blaine has a boyfriend. Blaine then loses his shit at Kurt over a couple of texts with a guy whose raciest line was "You must have been Cleopatra in another life..." and proceeds to humiliate him in front of his friends.

Klaine Season 4: Blaine sleeps with Eli, but it's Kurt's fault for being too busy to help him pick out a damn bow tie. Blaine decides it means nothing. Kurt, however, is not permitted to say that sleeping with Blaine meant nothing. Only Blaine gets to determine whether or not sex is meaningful. In the meantime, Blaine will encourage Tina's lust, and lust over Sam. He won't allow Kurt to "minimize" their relationship, however. Blaine's sorry he's strayed, and that should be enough. No self examination needed. Rolling Eyes

Run, Kurt. Run.

YES! banzai

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/1/2013, 3:25 pm

In happier news, GleeZone has promised that Kurt is part of the episode description for 4x17, and alluded that they would reveal what exactly his part of the description says soon, perhaps later today.

They said Finn and Rachel are also part of the description for episode 4x17.

So there may be hope after all that Kurt gets a storyline of some sort. Smile

They're mentioning it here if anyone wants to look for themselves.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/1/2013, 3:30 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

But don't you see? According to Blaine, he is the center of Kurt's universe. Of course Kurt can't be happy without him! He's Kurt's knight in shining armour after all! Rolling Eyes

God damned this endgame crap! I hope this disgusting word is just the utterance of emotionally immature, stalker idiots who just can't let go of being dumped on their asses (Blaine, Finn).

That has a name: Egocentrism. He thinks he's the only with whom Kurt will be happy. And is been commented before, that probably that why he doesn't feel threaten by Adam. Possibly he thinks is only a fling.

And I'm agree that Finn is doing the same with Rachel, but the difference I see, or Finn is playing better his cards, is he told Rachel that one day they're gonna be endgame and that day can be 30 years from now. But in the case of Blaine, it seems he's sure that going to happen sooner. I could be wrong with my perception.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/1/2013, 3:35 pm

So, Blaine is a short term stalker and Finn is a long term stalker. Makes sense. And that's a good reason as to why Blaine doesn't feel threatened by Adam...in his mind, no one can possibly measure up to his greatness, and he thinks Adam is just a rebound for Kurt. Come on, Kurt...prove him wrong!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2013, 3:43 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 28 Tumblr_mizsgp3hda1qbqtkso1_500

I can understand food, TV shows or celebrities being someone's guilty pleasure, but how can a person consider one of their friends a guilty pleasure. I just don't understand it unsure . Friends are friends they are not guilty pleasures. Or maybe I'm wrong and tomorrow I'll call my best friend tell her she is my guilty pleasure. I wonder how she will take the news. She sure won't think I'm creepy or completely insane. This is probably one of the stupidest things Glee has ever done.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 28 Tumblr_mizsvdbILJ1qbqtkso1_500

Of course he is. dryy

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/1/2013, 3:51 pm

ColferGirl wrote:In happier news, GleeZone has promised that Kurt is part of the episode description for 4x17, and alluded that they would reveal what exactly his part of the description says soon, perhaps later today.

They said Finn and Rachel are also part of the description for episode 4x17.

So there may be hope after all that Kurt gets a storyline of some sort. Smile

They're mentioning it here if anyone wants to look for themselves.

I stand by my assessment that we're not going to get any more spoilers about Kurt until after we know if he's kicking the greasy hobbit to the curb.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/1/2013, 3:53 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:So, Blaine is a short term stalker and Finn is a long term stalker. Makes sense. And that's a good reason as to why Blaine doesn't feel threatened by Adam...in his mind, no one can possibly measure up to his greatness, and he thinks Adam is just a rebound for Kurt. Come on, Kurt...prove him wrong!

I didn't think in that way, but yes. Well explained.

Lol I'm not sure if I sound evil, but currently I only want Kurt to choose Adam to proves Blaine that he doesn't need him, that he can be happy with someone else and hurt his ego.

@Sheny, if someone consider his friend a guilty pleasure, it like you feelings toward him/her are a sin. Is like you would be punished for it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next