Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ColferGirl 2/21/2013, 5:13 pm

sheny wrote:

According to IMBD Bradley Buecker is directing episode 16, so they probably are filming 17 now with Eric Stoltz.

If they're filming 17, I really hope Kurt will get a storyline in this one. neutre Don't care what about or who with, as long as he gets a main storyline.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/21/2013, 5:45 pm

I can just imagine Rachel, Kurt and Santana all trying to use the bathroom for their various morning routines at once. Hilarious mental image! Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2013, 6:46 pm

^It's scary when spoilers seem to indicate that Glee is doing exactly what we want from them..... unsure

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, this macaroni Kurt thing, and the thought that Blaine could be singing "I Still Believe" made me think back to a blind spoiler Marie had posted last month, so I found it and my response to it back on the thread:

Glorfindel wrote:
Glee scoop, please! It’s been a looooonnnnnggg time since you’ve shown Gleeks some love. — Nikki
Please accept my forgiveness with this scoop: We’re going to the movies! An upcoming episode of Glee will feature movie song mash-ups as part of another boys vs. girls challenge. True story: I LOVE mash-ups.

Any Glee news on my favorite couple? — Tracey
You forgot a key part of that question, T: YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE! I do have some juicy couple scoop, however. The twist? I’m making this a mini-blind item. “I just found out a few days ago that [SPOILER] cheats on me,” a cast member told EW this weekend. “I did not expect that from that character. I would love it if [SPOILER] gets really mad about it and vindictive. I can play a mean and vindictive.” Hit the comments with guesses, Gleeks. I apologize in advance for the turmoil.
x
(---)
More and more, I'm thinking my thinking on this is correct.

Blaine thinks their back together, Kurt thinks their just friend. Kurt is still seeing Adam, Blaine thinks Kurt casually dating Adam is cheating on them because he thinks they are back together, whereas Kurt thinks they are just friends and is enjoying his hunky sophisticated mature British boyfriend.
You might like this Kadam + oblivious Blaine fanfic. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2013, 8:21 pm

banzai I acually started my own Kadam fan fiction. I'm thinking of calling it Beauty and the Creep.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2013, 8:23 pm

Lea Michele @msleamichele
Now what are we up to?????? #stillwanky http://t.co/V8jkwtlb2A
(Darn, the picture won't embed.)

Please, please, please, let this be Kurt coming out of the shower shirtless and asking the girls not to peek. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/21/2013, 8:33 pm

Looks like GOBr are preparing for a fandom shit storm to go down. Honestly, isn't everyone who doesn't ship Klaine already expecting the worst? Is there any real possibility that Klainers won't like this, because as much as I'd like to believe there's hope for Kurt to get away from Blaine, I know the chances are slim to none.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2013, 8:41 pm

GOBr are indeed very cautious about the CMW spoiler they are about to reveal.
There must be a catch somewhere that a considerate part of the fandom will not like.

(And when you are convinced that GOBr are in cahoots with Fox/RIB this is quite significant, imo)

I'm holding on to the hope that they said that 4x14 was a better episode for Klaine than 4x15.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/21/2013, 8:53 pm

Damn it. Now I'm nervous. ohmy unsure

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/21/2013, 9:04 pm

Lea Michele @msleamichele
Now what are we up to?????? #stillwanky http://t.co/V8jkwtlb2A
(Darn, the picture won't embed.)

Please, please, please, let this be Kurt coming out of the shower shirtless and asking the girls not to peek.

That would be a nice scene to our eyes, and funny at the same time. Shy!Kurt asking to not peek

Btw here is the picture
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 18 BDqPDvRCEAA8VB7
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/21/2013, 9:11 pm

That would be hilarious, adorable, and sexy! I can understand Kurt getting more confident with men (Blaine, Adam) but still being shy and modest around women! Awww! But wouldn't it be more simple for the ladies to just close their eyes (and then squint them open a crack fanny2 ) when Kurt is getting out of the shower, rather than wearing the face masks? Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/21/2013, 9:30 pm

Apart from Kadam, I'm really excited to see some Kurtana. It'll be so refreshing to see Kurt interact with someone other than Blaine or Rachel. Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/21/2013, 9:33 pm

Apart from Kadam, I'm really excited to see some Kurtana. It'll be so refreshing to see Kurt interact with someone other than Blaine or Rachel.

LOL. Going back to the imaginary scene where Kurt is getting out from the shower, actually I imagine Santana making a comment like "Woah Hummel! Looking good". I know she's lesbian, but I bet she still appreciates a nice body.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/21/2013, 9:42 pm

brisallie wrote:
Apart from Kadam, I'm really excited to see some Kurtana. It'll be so refreshing to see Kurt interact with someone other than Blaine or Rachel.

LOL. Going back to the imaginary scene where Kurt is getting out from the shower, actually I imagine Santana making a comment like "Woah Hummel! Looking good". I know she's lesbian, but I bet she still appreciates a nice body.

That would be awesome Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/21/2013, 9:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 18 110
dryy
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/21/2013, 9:53 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Damn it. Now I'm nervous. ohmy unsure

I am nervous too ohmy unsure ohmy unsure
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2013, 9:53 pm

is this the "shit storm" that GOBR is preparing us for?

I don't think there's any indication that oliver will be on the show after 15. if so that will be bad. we need news that oliver will be back on the show to know adam still matters. gosh this show is unbearable now. i doubt many kurt-only (not klaine) fans still have any appetite to watch this damn show. i certainly don't. will force myself to watch 15 because Adam but that's about it.

Last edited by fantastica on 2/21/2013, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2013, 9:55 pm

I'm not at all worried about that spoiler. When Kurt and Blaine came up with that, they had a good relationship and this was before the cheating that shattered not only Kurt's trust in Blaine, but the image Kurt had always had of both Blaine and his relationship with Blaine. Trust might be regained, but that image is changed forever.

This could be Kurt playing out the fantasy he'd held onto of a future with Blaine and that perfect romantic moment with him before saying goodbye to it. One day he may decide that he does want to be with Blaine, but it will be the rational decision of a man who had experienced life and not a that of a boy caught up in the fantasy of a first love.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/21/2013, 9:57 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm not at all worried about that spoiler. When Kurt and Blaine came up with that, they had a good relationship and this was before the cheating that shattered not only Kurt's trust in Blaine, but the image Kurt had always had of both Blaine and his relationship with Blaine. Trust might be regained, but that image is changed forever.

This could be Kurt playing out the fantasy he'd held onto of a future with Blaine and that perfect romantic moment with him before saying goodbye to it. One day he may decide that he does want to be with Blaine, but it will be the rational decision of a man who had experienced life and not a that of a boy caught up in the fantasy of a first love.

I'm going to go with your headcanon. Because that spoiler doesn't make me very happy. Let's hope it's Kurt's final goodbye to Blaine for good. Fingers crossed.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/21/2013, 9:58 pm

fantastica wrote:is this the "shit storm" that GOBR is preparing us for?

I don't think there's any indication that oliver will be on the show after 15. if so that will be bad. we need news that oliver will be back on the show to know adam still matters. gosh this show is unbearable now. i doubt many kurt-only (not klaine) fans still have any appetite to watch this damn show. i certainly don't. will force myself to watch 15 because Adam but that's about it.

I sincerely hope they'll be more of Adam. I really wish Kurt would just forget about someone who cheated on him :( . I'm hoping this is Kurt's final goodbye to Blaine, and nothing more. If Klaine reunites or Kurt is still pining for Blaine, then I just, ugh.

Either way, I'm only watching the show for Chris and his acting skills, whatever happens with Kurt's storyline, the only silver lining is I'll get to watch Chris perform, other than that, Glee means nothing to me.

BTW is there a way I can follow GOBR's spoilers on Twitter?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/21/2013, 10:09 pm

Oh, thank God it's not real! *whew* It's just a fantasy scene!

I mean, deep down, I think Kurt is still a romantic and still has lingering feelings for Blaine. Well, maybe not feelings exactly...but you never forget your first love. I'm hoping that this dream will be the kiss-off to Blaine...the moment when he lets Blaine and all of those lofty dreams of his first romance go from his mind and heart.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2013, 10:17 pm

I think that it's perfectly reasonable for Kurt at this stage to acknowledge that he still loves Blaine and misses what they had shared, but at the same time recognizing that he needs to move on and explore his new life (of which Adam is a part). It wouldn't negate his feelings, but he can certainly believe that the relationship wasn't good for him in particular (and both of them in general judging how badly Blaine took their seperation) and that for both their sakes, it's time to stop looking to the past. It would certainly lay the groundwork for an eventual reunion (if that's what the writers decide to do at some point - hopefully far in the future if ever), and it wouldn't mean canceling out everything good that the boys meant for one another, but allow Kurt to start building an adult's life and adult relationships.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/21/2013, 10:20 pm

I would really like it if Bland transforms into Adam at the end...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/21/2013, 10:22 pm

Exactly! Kurt is done being hurt. This is his way of (hopefully) emotionally parting with Blaine finally...this time, with no hard feelings. I hope this is him realizing that it was sweet while it lasted (despite some screw ups on both of their accounts), but it was a high school romance and nothing more. He needs to move on with his adult lovelife and Blaine needs to do the same.

Well, I'm beyond thrilled that it isn't real. Now all I need is confirmation that Adam sticks around and that Rachel is not really pregnant and then I'm good for the rest of season four. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2013, 10:37 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 18 110
dryy

Of course it has to be Kurt's dream sequence. I mean, Blaine is SOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT. Why wouldn't Kurt dream about getting married and having this as their wedding song? vomir

The only thing that will get me through this is knowing Kurt is with Adam on the couch and not Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/21/2013, 10:43 pm

And then Adam can comfort Kurt from his nightmare! Smile Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next