Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2013, 12:12 pm

Wow, look what happens when I decide to sleep instead of keeping up on spoilers. ooppss

I know that for some the panic bells are ringing for those who favor Blaine and Klaine (without regard for Kurt's well being) because, as I see it, the writing is on the wall that Kurt is pretty much done with all this. First of all, I have absolutely no concerns with Kurt hooking up at the wedding. Yes, he got the whole "you matter" talk from Burt, but he's not a child any longer. He's a grown man who's already had his first serious relationship, his first sexual relationship and his heart broken. Between hormones (and I don't doubt that he misses having sex on a regular basis because 1) he's 19 and 2) he's a guy), the romance of the occasion, the booze and everything else... hooking up with an ex is probably not the smartest option, but it's not unreasonable given what's been going on (will explain why in a bit).

In the car makeout scene, Kurt is setting very clear boundaries that Blaine is agreeing to. This is a friends with benefits kind of encounter, and Kurt wants to make sure that it is clear that it would just physical and nothing more. Again, Blaine agrees to this and with the "bros helping bros" comment, shows that he understands perfectly well where Kurt is coming from. Blaine understands full well that this is just a casual hook up. He just chooses to disregard it after the fact.

Then we have the post-sex scene where Kurt is again setting very clear boundaries and Blaine suddenly decides that what happened between them is too important and tries to use it to emotionally badger Kurt into agreeing to resume their relationship. Now, I don’t think that this makes Kurt the bad guy, because he was completely honest about what he expected out of all this. Blaine is the one who went along with it and then decided to change the rules and make things uncomfortable and message. And I don’t think that Kurt’s line about meeting Blaine downstairs was in any way an indication of him giving in to Blaine’s wishes. It came to me more along the lines of “Go away and let me think for a minute.” I still am very confident that at the end of the day, Kurt will be leaving Lima with his single-Facebook status still intact, and Blaine will have no choice but to accept that things are over between them (at least for now). Now, if they decide to go all creepy/stalker Blaine (which I definitely got vibes of with that audio clip in that he is completely disregarding what Kurt is telling him because it’s not what he wants to hear) that will be another issue, but I doubt that they will willingly tarnish their golden boy.

And it seems entirely understandable that Kurt would want to see if he still really feels anything for Blaine like he did before Blaine cheated on him and once they slept together, he finds that he just doesn’t feel that same kind of connection that he did before and realizes (finally) that it’s truly over between them. And he is perfectly entitled to be the one to make that final call. Blaine spent the past few weeks not even mentioning that Kurt was even on his radar, crushing on Sam and engaging in this flirtation game with Tina. I believe that having Kurt’s photos featured so prominently in Blaine’s locker and bedroom in Diva was just to remind us that Blain is supposed to still love Kurt, but it comes across as highly unconvincing. And he’s not even attending the wedding with Kurt – he’s agreed to go with Tina so I just don’t get any real indication that reuniting with Kurt was all that important to him. But I’m supposed to accept that he just sees Kurt at the wedding and BAM – back hopelessly in love again? Blaine is clearly the kind of person who needs to have the one he’s supposed to love in his constant orbit or he loses all focus on them. That is not at all fair to Kurt, because the odds are that sooner or later, Blaine will cheat again because Kurt isn’t around.

As to the reaction of the fans and the hate that is likely to be leveled as Kurt… this is the very least of my concerns. Except for the usual haters who will come down on Kurt no matter what he does, the general response that I’ve been seeing is that Blaine is being a clingy creep and than Kurt should get his backside back to NY and that nice Englishman he’s been flirting with. At this stage, Kurt owes Blaine absolutely nothing except for being honest about what he wants out of their relationships (which he clearly was). If Blaine chooses to disregard it and gets his feelings hurt as a result, that is all on him and his misguided expectations.

Now… to wash all this unpleasantness out of our mouths, enjoy some lovely Kadam fanart (a pretty domestic scene that I need to happen ASAP).
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi49s1NkH61r7lv6xo1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sheny 2/13/2013, 12:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Since I made this for somewhere else already, here is the dialogue of those 2 Klaine scenes:

Clip #1 (car scene):
Kurt: “Wait, this doesn’t mean we’re back together, right?”
Blaine: “This is just bros helping bros.”
(Mercedes knocking on the car window)
Mercedes: “Hey, can you two wrap it up? The wedding is about to start and I need my arm-gays.”
Mercedes to Kurt: “You do realize how trashy blasphemous this is, right?”
Kurt: “Mercedes, everyone hooks up at weddings.”
Mercedes: Uhuh, let’s go, this outfit needs an audience.”
audio#1

Kurt finally made it, he is one of the bros now. Rolling Eyes

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 12:34 pm

Chris sounded hot in that "I'll see you downstairs" line. Both audioclips sounded cut and edited strangely to me, so I'd like to watch the episode to get the full context.

I really couldn't care less what the Kurt haters in the fandom say. They will hate him no matter what. Kurt is "St. Kurt" in almost every episode, Kurt was a "bitch" and a "diva and a "jerk" in the Diva episode, Kurt is a "slut" here...it never ends. Who cares? You can't win with these idiots. I don't care what they have to say. They can go screw themselves.

Blaine sounded like his usual creepy, double standard-setting, stalkerish, needy, whiny self....and on top of that, he now sounds like a control freak asshole. Borderline abusive. Fuck him. I hope Kurt leaves him behind in Lima and never looks back after this. He only wants Kurt around because he wants a "fan" to boost his ego...and Kurt is done playing that game.

Yes, casual sex!Kurt is OOC. But he's not a scared little boy anymore....he's a young man with experience and physical needs that he is no longer in denial about. He's not some sexless little child. I don't think that this makes him a bad guy...he's just growing up. And come ON, he didn't screw a random stranger like Blaine did...he was with his ex boyfriend of a year and a half....his first "love" who is still currently single. Am I the only one laughing and cheering in my head when he throws Blaine's own ugly behavoir right back in his face?! ("It was just a meaningless hook-up.") I suspect this will be his revenge of sorts...do him and dump him. See how he likes it. Heartless? Yeah. But oh-so called for. Kurt is done letting Blaine fuck around with him and now he's calling the shots. I like this. I like this a lot! I see this as a continuation of feirce!Kurt from the "Diva" episode. He's growing up and standing up for himself, and he sounds damned sexy while doing so. No more doormat!Kurt. (I just hope they don't go overboard with this characterization and pull a Santana with him). I think this is kind of cool. *shrug*

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 2/13/2013, 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2013, 12:39 pm

Am I the only one laughing and cheering in my head when he throws Blaine's own ugly behavoir right back in his face?! ("It was just a meaningless hook-up.") I suspect this will be his revenge of sorts...do him and dump him. See how he likes it. Heartless? Yeah. But oh-so called for. Kurt is done letting Blaine fuck around with him and now he's calling the shots. I like this. I like this a lot!

Did you read my mind? Because THIS all the way.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2013, 12:46 pm

[quote="Glorfindel"]Since I made this for somewhere else already, here is the dialogue of those 2 Klaine scenes:

Clip #1 (car scene):
Kurt: “Wait, this doesn’t mean we’re back together, right?”
Blaine: “This is just bros helping bros.”

Bros helping bros? Lips to lips? How does it helps Blaine? According to me, "bros" usually don't do that.

Clip #2 (hotel room):[/b]
Kurt (whispers): “I’ll see you downstairs.”
audio #2
vomir

I'm with all of you that are saying this sound sexy because of Chris's voice, but the intention behind is more like he's indulging Blaine as he were a child who wants sth. Is like "Ok ok ok go to the bedroom".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2013, 12:58 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I really couldn't care less what the Kurt haters in the fandom say. They will hate him no matter what. Kurt is "St. Kurt" in almost every episode, Kurt was a "bitch" and a "diva and a "jerk" in the Diva episode, Kurt is a "slut" here...it never ends. Who cares? You can't win with these idiots. I don't care what they have to say. They can go screw themselves.

Exactly! No matter what Kurt does, the haters will be out for blood so I'm not at all worried about what their reaction will be. And I'm perfectly OK with Kurt being a little selfish here. After what Blaine did, Kurt has every right to completely disregard his feelings and do what's right for himself.

Blaine sounded like his usual creepy, double standard-setting, stalkerish, needy, whiny self....and on top of that, he now sounds like a control freak asshole. Borderline abusive. Fuck him. I hope Kurt leaves him behind in Lima and never looks back after this. He only wants Kurt around because he wants a "fan" to boost his ego...and Kurt is done playing that game.

Simple fact - a relationship doesn't work unless both parties want to be in the relationship. If Kurt doesn't want to, then it doesn't matter how badly Blaine wants to renew things with Kurt. If Kurt doesn't want to, then that's the end of it. If Blaine keeps pushing, all it will show is that he’s not really interested in what Kurt wants. But then, that’s typical of Blaine IMO.

Am I the only one laughing and cheering in my head when he throws Blaine's own ugly behavoir right back in his face?! ("It was just a meaningless hook-up.") I suspect this will be his revenge of sorts...do him and dump him. See how he likes it. Heartless? Yeah. But oh-so called for. Kurt is done letting Blaine fuck around with him and now he's calling the shots. I like this. I like this a lot!

Oh no, you most definitely were not! I don’t see Kurt as having done this deliberately to hurt Blaine, but he’s entitled to feel what he does and if he just doesn’t feel that kind of love and connection with Blaine that he used to, no amount of whining or pestering on Blaine’s part will change things. I’m done with Kurt having to swallow his own hurt in order to keep this relationship going, or putting himself in second place in order to keep Blaine happy. Kurt deserves a lot better than this… child.

Wouldn’t it be a scream if Kurt sends Blaine downstairs, gets himself dressed and hightails it back to NY without another word? Yeah, the haters will be screaming about how mean and thoughtless he’s being, but I don’t care. Let the Oil Slick stew in the mess that he made of things.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 1:08 pm

Exactly! He can't FORCE himself to love Blaine again in order to make him happy and feed his ego. Enough of what everybody else wants and sacrificing himself and his own happiness. If the spark is not there, it isn't there. Period. Forcing Kurt back into this uneven relationship will only make him bitter and resentful. Maybe he slept with Blaine in order to get closure, not to hurt him. And, well, he got that closure: no more emotional love left in him for Blaine....he was just a physical release. Good. Time to move on. Stop whining, Blaine, and go screw your new number one fan (Tina). It will make you feel better. After all of the shit Blaine has pulled on Kurt, he more than deserves this in return. *gasp!* How DARE Kurt think about what he wants?! How dare his universe not revolve arouns Blaine and his wants?!

That would be hilarious!!! In fact, that's what I thought would happen from that clip. Kurt would trick him, and leave him standing there like a dumbass who expected a booty call. HA! But of course, that probably isn't the case. The clips do sound edited in a way.

Also, I don't think that he and Blaine had sex on Christmas, especially not with Burt there. Kurt was clearly uncomfortable. I think Blaine just meant that "fate" has thrown them together for the holidays. *eyeroll* Therefore, it's a "sign" from the universe that they are "soulmates" and that Kurt is meant to be his fan/boyfriend forever and ever.

(Sorry, everyone! I feel SUPER bitchy today!)

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 2/13/2013, 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2013, 1:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi626dV4O71qcy3j9o1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 1:29 pm

I will say this, though...I hope that Kurt and Adam are not officially a couple before this happens. I hope that this is the event that triggers Kurt into FINALLY moving on with his life and jumping headfirst into a real, adult relationship with Adam upon his return to NYC. Leave Blaine and Lima behind in the dust for good. No more uncertainty and being timid. No more always putting himself last and denying himself happiness and letting people walk all over him. He is a young man in the big city, after all. You have to take the bull by the horns and roll with the punches.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2013, 1:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote: How DARE Kurt think about what he wants?! How dare his universe not revolve arouns Blaine and his wants?!

So true. Let's commiserate on poor Blainers whose meeeean ex won't take back. W*nker. Blaine should be the first to know what meanlingless sex means, it's the reason the situation is what it is now. And yes, maybe Kurt still has doubts about how he feels about Blaine, but Blaine is wrong when he says that Kurt is pretending. Blaine is the one who wants to put signification behind it. As for his comment about Christmas => no, it was no coincidence, it was you making Kurt incomfortable in his own appartment because his DAD brought you here. It wasn't fate, it was you being desperate.

You know, Kurt will get indeed a lot of hate after that, but is the show ever going to acknowledge just how clingy, whiny and irritating Blaine is? This is not sweet, or romantic, nor is it the expression of love: it's creepy, manipulative and exasperating.

(Sorry, everyone! I feel SUPER bitchy today!)
And I love it, so please, be as bitchy as you want!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 1:49 pm

According to Blaine, he is the only one who has the right to have meaningless sex...with a random stranger, no less. And is he a mind reader now and knows what Kurt is thinking/feeling? No, he is not. And maybe, just maybe, Kurt has finally moved on emotionally and Blaine is not the center of his life anymore. I know that's hard for Blaine to wrap his overly gelled head around. And "fate" is not Burt Hummel. Burt is awesome, but not THAT awesome. He's not "the universe" or "God" or whatever...just a man.

And why the hell is Blaine allowed to hook up with a guy on Facebook and still be considered a flawless, perfect angel...but when Kurt hooks up with his ex-boyfriend, he's called a slut?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/13/2013, 2:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:For what it's worth:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao3_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao4_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao5_500
saispa

I actually had hope for this episode until this. Hope that even though they hooked up, Kurt would be walking away a single man, but apparently Blaine is all smiles (because that's what's important now) and I'm guessing it ends with him having legit hope for their relationship.

Who cares about how badly he's hurt Kurt by cheating and being a attention whore of an ass in general, or how he's leading Tina on because she's currently the one telling him how awesome he is 24/7? And what about his supposed feelings for Sam?

Can't wait until he gets into NYADA next year, so Kurt can go back to watching him perform time and time again while everyone tells Blaine how amazing, talent, and desirable he is.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 2:32 pm

banzai

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Kurt gets back with Blaine officially, I WILL THROW SOMETHING THROUGH MY TV SET!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 2:36 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote: banzai

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Kurt gets back with Blaine officially, I WILL THROW SOMETHING THROUGH MY TV SET!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I will not go that far,but would be done with Glee :angry: Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2013, 2:37 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi62814QkH1qcy3j9o1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 2:39 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi62814QkH1qcy3j9o1_500

I am worried this means Klaine is getting back together :( I hope not.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 2:50 pm

It is said that this person is a Kurtsie, so I doubt they would be "smiling" over that. I think the writing is on the wall about Kurt leaving Blaine behind in the dust. I think the big "shock" in the end is the Wemma wedding not going well, aka: Emma stands Will up at the altar.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2013, 2:50 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:And why the hell is Blaine allowed to hook up with a guy on Facebook and still be considered a flawless, perfect angel...but when Kurt hooks up with his ex-boyfriend, he's called a slut?!

Because Blaine is perfect and if he does something wrong, it's someone elses fault (i.e. it's Kurt fault for going to NY at Blaine's insistance and leaving Blaine alone).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 2:53 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:It is said that this person is a Kurtsie, so I doubt they would be "smiling" over that. I think the writing is on the wall about Kurt leaving Blaine behind in the dust. I think the big "shock" in the end is the Wemma wedding not going well, aka: Emma stands Will up at the altar.

I feel better now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 3:01 pm

God forbid St. Blaine doesn't have his favorite little ass kisser back once again! Yeah, he's sure perfect, all right. Everyone in his orbit must have their lives revolve around him or else he gets really sad and pulls the puppy eyes. Oh, nooooooo!

God. Blaine currently makes me want to PUKE!!! (And I used to love his character because I thought he made Kurt happy.)

On a shallow note, YAY! We get sexy!Kurt/Chris in this episode!!!! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 3:12 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:God forbid St. Blaine doesn't have his favorite little ass kisser back once again! Yeah, he's sure perfect, all right. Everyone in his orbit must have their lives revolve around him or else he gets really sad and pulls the puppy eyes. Oh, nooooooo!

God. Blaine currently makes me want to PUKE!!! (And I used to love his character because I thought he made Kurt happy.)

On a shallow note, YAY! We get sexy!Kurt/Chris in this episode!!!! Smile

I was never a big fan of Blaine,but did not start to strongly disliked him until he blamed Kurt for cheating on him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/13/2013, 3:14 pm

i like that they make blaine a creepy stalker. it's time for this guy to get some personality and characterization!

i love horror movies. maybe we will get slasher blaine too. Razz

i hope the writers will make klaine so intolerable now that few will ever root for them again so they don't ever have to be back together again. i want them to hate each other, just like how kurtsies and blainers hate each other.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/13/2013, 3:15 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 10 Tumblr_mi62814QkH1qcy3j9o1_500

The final scenes are in NY with Rachel and Brody, will have nothing to do with Klaine
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 3:17 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

The final scenes are in NY with Rachel and Brody, will have nothing to do with Klaine

Okay thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 3:23 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1, that's the exact moment when I started to dislike Blaine too! I feel I was "the last holdout" in not hating his guts among many of the users on this board (even though I was just a lurker at the time), but when Blaine cheated on Kurt and then blamed him for it? That was the final straw for me. It's been downhill for him ever since in my eyes.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next