Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2013, 11:38 am

If Kurt is torn between Blaine and Adam,I hope he chooses Adam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  coxfire 2/18/2013, 12:03 pm

the thing is, if Kurt is the one singing CMW, which is like THE most co-dependent song like ever, and that he dreams this about Blaine, what is/was the point of Adam? If we do not get to see Kurt with someone else, acting as a boyfriend to someone else, and if only after a few interactions in a mere 3 episodes Kurt is back to thinking the Blaine is his "soulmaete 4ever" ( vomit2 ), then they could have done it without Adam.

I hope they'll let Kurt put Blaine in the backburner (at least for a while), and keep Adam up until the end of Season 4. Since of course Blaine-Mr-Perfection will get into NYADA, this could bring the triangle in NY, (even if my dream would have been for Blaine to apply and go somewhere else. I mean, I know they have music in common, but I rarely knew a couple who went to the same college with the same major (especially a selective one as NYADA. Couldn't Blaine apply at something in LA instead?)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2013, 12:23 pm

coxfire wrote:the thing is, if Kurt is the one singing CMW, which is like THE most co-dependent song like ever, and that he dreams this about Blaine, what is/was the point of Adam? If we do not get to see Kurt with someone else, acting as a boyfriend to someone else, and if only after a few interactions in a mere 3 episodes Kurt is back to thinking the Blaine is his "soulmaete 4ever" ( vomit2 ), then they could have done it without Adam.

I hope they'll let Kurt put Blaine in the backburner (at least for a while), and keep Adam up until the end of Season 4. Since of course Blaine-Mr-Perfection will get into NYADA, this could bring the triangle in NY, (even if my dream would have been for Blaine to apply and go somewhere else. I mean, I know they have music in common, but I rarely knew a couple who went to the same college with the same major (especially a selective one as NYADA. Couldn't Blaine apply at something in LA instead?)

I agree 100% with the above post. I especally agree with the last part.Why can't Blaine apply in LA?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/18/2013, 1:44 pm

coxfire wrote:the thing is, if Kurt is the one singing CMW, which is like THE most co-dependent song like ever, and that he dreams this about Blaine, what is/was the point of Adam? If we do not get to see Kurt with someone else, acting as a boyfriend to someone else, and if only after a few interactions in a mere 3 episodes Kurt is back to thinking the Blaine is his "soulmaete 4ever" ( vomit2 ), then they could have done it without Adam.

Well, a lot of people forget that Moulin Rouge is not a happy movie. Spoilers if you haven't seen it, but Satine - the character whose lines Kurt will most likely be singing - dies at the end, so CWM is actually a very bittersweet song. "I'll love you until my dying day" they sing, but Satine does die, and Christian has to learn how to live in a world without her but with his lingering feelings for her.

I think RIB might be trying to imitate the bittersweetness of the song. It may be Kurt singing about how he'll always have loving feelings toward Blaine, he can't just shut his old feelings for him completely off. But the "romantic relationship" as it stands now is dead - or maybe the Kurt who innocently loved him and idealised him without question is dead - just as Satine is dead. And Kurt wants to find a way to move on, even if some of that love lingers. This will make it more of a Kurt trying to learn how to move on song, despite still having love, rather than him declaring he will love no one else and wants to be with Blaine again now. And like you mentioned, I think that could open Kurt up to dating Adam for at least the rest of season 4 - then in S5, there can be a proper triangle between Adam/Kurt/Blaine, which I would love to see. This song would establish that Kurt's feelings for Blaine haven't completely died even if he's trying to move on, which would mean he'd be in love with both Adam and Blaine in S5. So it'd be a real triangle in every sense, and then Kurt will really be torn later. Then those of us who want to see Kurt get chased and wooed, we'll most likely get it in spades then. Wink And even better, Kurt will have complete agency in this storyline. Santana can't magically fix this for him like Karofsky's bullying in S2. Rachel can't butt in and force his hand or steal the show (S3). It'll be Kurt's choice alone who he ultimately decides to be with, and whomever it is he will be the luckiest guy in the world of Glee, because he has Kurt Hummel's heart in his hands. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/18/2013, 2:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I was right about Brad being drunk when he tweeted the other night:

Wow, so professional. Rolling Eyes
And this is one of the writers who give us Glee each week: it explains a lot. pijano
My thoughts exactly.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2013, 2:25 pm

I'm curious about how CWM is going to work. I agree with ColferGirl that given how bittersweet the song is, and how it's associated with a relationship that is in the end doomed, I don't think the set up is going to be for Kurt to realize that it's Blaine he wants to be with. Given everything that has happened, I think the odds are that Kurt is going to accept that while he might still love Blaine (and as we keep getting hit over the head with, you never forget your first love), he no longer can be in a romantic relationship with Blaine. That ship (no pun intended) has sailed. Too much has gone on and Kurt has changed too much to go back. He had grown far beyond the relationship and might very well not want to be stuffed back into the little box known as Klaine. I would have no problem with Kurt accepting that he still loved Blaine, by the relationship itself is over.

I'm also considering the staging of CMW. I know that everyone is assuming that Kurt is going to sing Satine's part, but if it's his fantasy, I would almost expect him to sing Christian's part. But if he is singing Satine's part, then it would certainly make sense for this to be the Klaine swan song.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 2/18/2013, 2:49 pm

@ColferGirl Interesting theory rooots However, based on the our history with the writers, I doubt they will so much thoughts in a song. Sigh. So many great opportunities missed because of their foolishness. Maybe you should be in the Fox's writers' room instead tonguue

@Ranwing May I know why do you feel Kurt would sing Christian's part if CNW was his fantasy? I'm curious since Kurt usually pick the female part of a duet to sing when he sings with a guy (aka Blaine, he hasn't sung a duet with any other guy, has he?). I don't mean he shouldn't sing the male part, though. I'm all for him trying new stuff. Lately, I really want him to sing some Mika and Queen.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2013, 3:04 pm

glimmerle wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I was right about Brad being drunk when he tweeted the other night:

Wow, so professional. Rolling Eyes
And this is one of the writers who give us Glee each week: it explains a lot. pijano
My thoughts exactly.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2013, 3:42 pm

BlueJazz wrote:@Ranwing May I know why do you feel Kurt would sing Christian's part if CNW was his fantasy? I'm curious since Kurt usually pick the female part of a duet to sing when he sings with a guy (aka Blaine, he hasn't sung a duet with any other guy, has he?). I don't mean he shouldn't sing the male part, though. I'm all for him trying new stuff. Lately, I really want him to sing some Mika and Queen.

The one reason that I would expect him to see Christian's part is because Christian is the active partipant in the duet, whereas Satine is responding to Christian. If the sequence is Kurt's fantasy, it would just make more sense to me for Kurt to be the one to start the song rather than Blaine, exploring his feelings towards the other person. And yes, having him sing the "male" part of the song would be a novel change since he no longer is the lesser member of the pairing.

It could go either way and still come up with the end result (that I'm hoping for) - that he does love Blaine and always will, but the realtionship as it was is over.

I have my wish list of performers that I would love to hear Kurt sing. Queen and Mike (he must sing Grace Kelly) are there, but I would also like to see him tackle Adam Lambert, Muse and even My Chemical Romance. MCR does a song called House of Wolves that would be an amazing performance vehicle for Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2013, 4:09 pm

The POV/fantasy has to be Kurt. There is no suspense as to how Blaine feels.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2013, 4:32 pm

If they do decide to give Kurt Satine's part of the song, it would still work well naratively with the whole "loves Blaine but the realtionship is over" deal because they could show a lack of response to all of Blaine's pronoucements of undying eternal love. And Chris can act the holy hell out of that scene and show all the conflicting emotions before making that final decision and walking away.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2013, 4:54 pm

It all depends if they let Kurt "date" someone else.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/18/2013, 5:23 pm

It would be a damned shame to force him to go back to Blaine without at least letting him move on for a little while.

Speaking of Kurt and Adam, if the next episode back is going to be a tribute to the movies, I want this Dirty Dancing scene re-created with Kurt and Adam in one of the NYADA's dance studios! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiilV691CzY

Without the snarky banter in the beginning though, because Kurt and Adam don't have a love/hate relationship! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/18/2013, 5:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:@Ranwing May I know why do you feel Kurt would sing Christian's part if CNW was his fantasy? I'm curious since Kurt usually pick the female part of a duet to sing when he sings with a guy (aka Blaine, he hasn't sung a duet with any other guy, has he?). I don't mean he shouldn't sing the male part, though. I'm all for him trying new stuff. Lately, I really want him to sing some Mika and Queen.

I have my wish list of performers that I would love to hear Kurt sing. Queen and Mike (he must sing Grace Kelly) are there, but I would also like to see him tackle Adam Lambert, Muse and even My Chemical Romance. MCR does a song called House of Wolves that would be an amazing performance vehicle for Kurt.

Grace Kelly would be nice, but recently I've been hoping for a Kurtana or Kadam duet with MIKAs Popular Song....Yeeees, perhaps even singing about Blaine being "popular" or any of the sycophants. Twisted Evil
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/19/2013, 8:27 am

ColferGirl wrote:

Well, a lot of people forget that Moulin Rouge is not a happy movie. Spoilers if you haven't seen it, but Satine - the character whose lines Kurt will most likely be singing - dies at the end, so CWM is actually a very bittersweet song. "I'll love you until my dying day" they sing, but Satine does die, and Christian has to learn how to live in a world without her but with his lingering feelings for her.

I think RIB might be trying to imitate the bittersweetness of the song. It may be Kurt singing about how he'll always have loving feelings toward Blaine, he can't just shut his old feelings for him completely off. But the "romantic relationship" as it stands now is dead - or maybe the Kurt who innocently loved him and idealised him without question is dead - just as Satine is dead. And Kurt wants to find a way to move on, even if some of that love lingers. This will make it more of a Kurt trying to learn how to move on song, despite still having love, rather than him declaring he will love no one else and wants to be with Blaine again now. And like you mentioned, I think that could open Kurt up to dating Adam for at least the rest of season 4 - then in S5, there can be a proper triangle between Adam/Kurt/Blaine, which I would love to see. This song would establish that Kurt's feelings for Blaine haven't completely died even if he's trying to move on, which would mean he'd be in love with both Adam and Blaine in S5. So it'd be a real triangle in every sense, and then Kurt will really be torn later. Then those of us who want to see Kurt get chased and wooed, we'll most likely get it in spades then. Wink And even better, Kurt will have complete agency in this storyline. Santana can't magically fix this for him like Karofsky's bullying in S2. Rachel can't butt in and force his hand or steal the show (S3). It'll be Kurt's choice alone who he ultimately decides to be with, and whomever it is he will be the luckiest guy in the world of Glee, because he has Kurt Hummel's heart in his hands. hapitgh

I laud your optimism, and your faith in the Glee writers, because I can't find myself giving them that much credit, particularly when they gave me lines such as "It's no accident we were toghether on Christmas [blablabla] and we're going to be together for many, many more [blablabla]" or "you legendary chemistry on stage" and make them sing "I just can't get enough" together... Oh, I would love it if CWM was Kurt's farewell to his relationship with blaine, and I would be delighted if they just stayed friends, but you know RIB: engame, first love 4EVER, and all that jazz.
Is it so bad to want to see a bit of real life portrayed out here? That fu*king CHEATING (and not QUASI-CHEATING as I could read elsewhere) is a MAJOR reason for breaking up and being "just human" is a crappy excuse?
Is it so bad from me to want to see people realising that your first love, as sweet as it was, was not necessary meant to last forever? That growing up is also evolving and having your love life change as well? That moving from living by your parents to taking care of yourself in the city impacts on your center of interests, your vision of the world, etc? I don't know, maybe they want to dedicate it to Santana, and have Finchel and Klaine follow the same path and be "soulmates" (irk), or, as suggested, since they parallel Kurt and rachel, have them getting married the same day to Finn and Blaine (noooooo, pleeeaaaaase!!)
At this stade, I would almost hope that Adam had to go back to England and took Kurt with him => Kurt wouldn't end up with Blaine, Chris would be Glee-free (asylum movie please), and I would be freed from Glee too!! (sighs=> one can dream...)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2013, 1:42 am

As much as I'd like that (Kurt going off into the sunset with his REAL Prince Charming), I think I'd miss Kurt too much! Wink

I wish that RIB would drop this immature, idiotic "soulmate", "first love forever", "endgame" nonsense. It bugs the crap out of me.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/20/2013, 3:55 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Tumblr_mihv80b9me1qg49w0o2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Tumblr_mihv80b9me1qg49w0o6_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Tumblr_mihv80b9me1qg49w0o5_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Tumblr_mihv80b9me1qg49w0o3_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Tumblr_mihv80b9me1qg49w0o4_1280

GLEE - Episode 04 - FEUD
AIR DATE: 14-Mar-2013 (T)
The kids and adults of New Directions use the music of feuding artists to try and soothe rising tensions and settle scores.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 15 Tumblr_mihxoe8rJ71qbqtkso1_500

#16 Songs – Feud
How To Be A Heartbreaker, Rachel & Brody
Cold Hearted, Santana Lopez
I Still Believe vs Superbass, vs Sue
Bye Bye Bye vs I Want It That Way, Will vs Finn (NSYNC/Backstreet Boys Mash-up)

Last edited by sheny on 2/20/2013, 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2013, 4:02 am

no kurt in any of the pics. why bother? :( i really want to quit this awful show because i can't stand so much blaine.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2013, 8:35 am

^To add even more 'fun' to too much Blaine:
Sue will be in the middle of a feud with Blaine. “I’m blackmailing him to get back on the Cheerios,” reveals Jane Lynch. “Because I want his ass on my Cheerios.”
tvline (Ausiello)
I'm so sick and tired of everyone wanting Blaine to be their star. vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/20/2013, 8:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:^To add even more 'fun' to too much Blaine:
Sue will be in the middle of a feud with Blaine. “I’m blackmailing him to get back on the Cheerios,” reveals Jane Lynch. “Because I want his ass on my Cheerios.”
tvline (Ausiello)

So, Sue Sylvester is the next sacrifice on the altar of Blaine worship on Glee...

(Because, you know, having Kurt, Warblers, New Directions, the entire McKinley student body and Tina Cohen-Chang becoming fans/worshipers of Blaine is not enough)

No one is safe anymore.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2013, 9:40 am

^Will Blaine also help the Cheerios win the Nationals title with a 14 1/2 minute Celine Dion medley in French, like a certain mr. Kurt Hummel did?
(Not that anyone on Glee, in canon and in the writers room remembers this.)

Bah. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2013, 9:57 am

According to this tumblr who connected the 4x15 stills numbers to the scenes, 'Come What May' will be scene #6.
That's very early in the episode, and could mean more development for Kadam after the song. neutre

FWIW:
Hre's the Blaine picture ^that theory was based on (under spoilerbars to protect sensitive eyes fanny2):
Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2013, 10:08 am

tvline (Ausiello)

Agree 100%. I am sick of Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2013, 10:13 am

tvline (Ausiello)

Ugh. Blaine is not that wonderful people. In fact, I can't find one redeeming quality about the character.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/20/2013, 10:40 am

More Blaine ass-kissing, what a surprise! Oh and look, a gay boy on the Cheerios, how fresh and novel, it's not like they did it in Season 1! Oh, wait... Hey, wasn't it already the case for the straight girl crushing on the gay guy?

As I said, we just have to wait for Rick the stick to sexually harrass Blaine and the circle is complete!! Well, if at least it could force him to return to Dalton, I wouldn't mind...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next