Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2013, 2:59 am

ColferGirl wrote:
fantastica wrote:well we have only heard a little bits and we don't know the context. let's not presume anything yet - we will find that out pretty soon so be patient guys. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 4247136565

Agreed with this....these two clips are completely out of context, so I wouldn't jump the gun about them. For example, in last week's episode audio clip of Kurt, he literally only said one sentence of his argument with Rachel at the beginning of the episode. There was so much more to that scene than just the "lima Rachel on steroids" line. It's highly likely that there's more dialogue to both of these scenes, make-out and post-sex....or, surrounding scenes will explain them. Body language and expression says volumes, too. And when does Kurt telling Blaine about Adam come in?

Out of context, I agree with Divalicious's interpretation that the make-out one sounds like Kurt is embarassed and trying to play it cool to Mercedes, making it seem like it doesn't mean anything when it clearly does. As for the post-sex, I'm not sure what to think of that. It could be Kurt minimizing the sex for the exact same reasons - embarrassment, confusion, being torn, he doesn't know what he wants or how he feels.

I'm seriously side-eyeing the large handful of Klainers who are demonizing and slutshaming Kurt over these clips. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 357632081 So it's totally fine if Blaine has a "casual hookup" because he's a precious woobie who has every depressing made-up headcanon excuse in the world to justify his actions, but they can't offer Kurt the same compassion or attempt at understanding. Mmmhm. Right. Bless the sane Klainers I follow on tumblr, who are calling that BS as much as I am....
Actually for Blaine it does sound creepy and maybe he does manipulates Kurt into having sex with him, which will make Blaine look even worse than ever before, though the Blarren stans will crucifying Kurt as they are now.
This isn't hot, this is actually disturbing.
Poor Kurt.
If they are turning Blaine crazy and possessive, then I will cheer.
There has been signs all season about this, and the idiot Blarren stans don't see it but others in the fandom do.
Blaine saying more and more he is really trying to preassure Kurt, as I have decided to listen to these again.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Divalicious 2/13/2013, 3:11 am

I just want to add that while Kurt and Blaine were in the same apartment at Christmas, I don't think they had sex. I just don't see Kurt sending his father to a hotel so he can have sex with his boyfriend, and I REALLY don't see him having sex in the same apartment that his father is sleeping in. I think Blaine is just describing how they are thrown together by "fate" and that it will continue to be so at future holidays etc.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/13/2013, 3:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:
fantastica wrote:well we have only heard a little bits and we don't know the context. let's not presume anything yet - we will find that out pretty soon so be patient guys. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 4247136565

Agreed with this....these two clips are completely out of context, so I wouldn't jump the gun about them. For example, in last week's episode audio clip of Kurt, he literally only said one sentence of his argument with Rachel at the beginning of the episode. There was so much more to that scene than just the "lima Rachel on steroids" line. It's highly likely that there's more dialogue to both of these scenes, make-out and post-sex....or, surrounding scenes will explain them. Body language and expression says volumes, too. And when does Kurt telling Blaine about Adam come in?

Out of context, I agree with Divalicious's interpretation that the make-out one sounds like Kurt is embarassed and trying to play it cool to Mercedes, making it seem like it doesn't mean anything when it clearly does. As for the post-sex, I'm not sure what to think of that. It could be Kurt minimizing the sex for the exact same reasons - embarrassment, confusion, being torn, he doesn't know what he wants or how he feels.

I'm seriously side-eyeing the large handful of Klainers who are demonizing and slutshaming Kurt over these clips. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 357632081 So it's totally fine if Blaine has a "casual hookup" because he's a precious woobie who has every depressing made-up headcanon excuse in the world to justify his actions, but they can't offer Kurt the same compassion or attempt at understanding. Mmmhm. Right. Bless the sane Klainers I follow on tumblr, who are calling that BS as much as I am....
Actually for Blaine it does sound creepy and maybe he does manipulates Kurt into having sex with him, which will make Blaine look even worse than ever before, though the Blarren stans will crucifying Kurt as they are now.
Poor Kurt.
There has been signs all season about this, and the idiot Blarren stans don't see it but others in the fandom do.
Blaine saying more and more he is really trying to preassure Kurt, as I have decided to listen to these again.

I'm not listening to those audio clips again. It'll just drive me crazy. Blaine's tone and words post-sex are just downright disturbing. It isn't hot in the least, it's like all he cares about is convincing Kurt that they belong together without any promise to rectify the flaws he has as a person and what ruined their relationship and caused them to break up in the first place.

The double standard in the fandom for Kurt, especially Klainers, I'm not surprised about. Blaine can literally DO whatever he wants and whoever he wants whilst in a relationship with Kurt, but Kurt can't have a casual hookup with his ex-boyfriend without being slut-shamed. This fandom makes me sick.

I believe Kurt is still acting very out of character, yes we are getting all of this out of context, but from whatever little I've heard I'm not happy with the way Kurt has been written in this episode. I am THRILLED that Chris will get to display some serious acting chops here, which is the only silver lining I can get from this whole episode, but I feel like this was an intentional part on the writers to play down Blaine's cheating and do some damage control.

Judging by the way people are hating on Kurt already, they've succeeded in making people forget the whole reason Klaine are no longer together was Blaine cheating on Kurt, and it's always Kurt's cold heartedness during the relationship that caused them to split and Kurt's cold heartedness again that's will cause them to not get together again. Either way, Kurt will be to blame. I see what they did there. dryy

When in actuality, Blaine's overtly clingy behavior past and present is disturbing, annoying, childish and ridiculous in my opinion. But maybe I'm the only one that doesn't see all Blaine's perfections like everyone else does.

Sorry about the rant. Long day, and all this is just getting on my nerves.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/13/2013, 3:17 am

sahhar wrote:
I'm not listening to those audio clips again. It'll just drive me crazy. Blaine's tone and words post-sex are just downright disturbing. It isn't hot in the least, it's like all he cares about is convincing Kurt that they belong together without any promise to rectify the flaws he has as a person and what ruined their relationship and caused them to break up in the first place.

The double standard in the fandom for Kurt, especially Klainers, I'm not surprised about. Blaine can literally DO whatever he wants and whoever he wants whilst in a relationship with Kurt, but Kurt can't have a casual hookup with his ex-boyfriend without being slut-shamed. This fandom makes me sick.

I believe Kurt is still acting very out of character, yes we are getting all of this out of context, but from whatever little I've heard I'm not happy with the way Kurt has been written in this episode. I am THRILLED that Chris will get to display some serious acting chops here, which is the only silver lining I can get from this whole episode, but I feel like this was an intentional part on the writers to play down Blaine's cheating and do some damage control.

Judging by the way people are hating on Kurt already, they've succeeded in making people forget the whole reason Klaine are no longer together was Blaine cheating on Kurt, and it's always Kurt's cold heartedness during the relationship that caused them to split and Kurt's cold heartedness again that's will cause them to not get together again. Either way, Kurt will be to blame. I see what they did there. dryy

When in actuality, Blaine's overtly clingy behavior past and present is disturbing, annoying, childish and ridiculous in my opinion. But maybe I'm the only one that doesn't see all Blaine's perfections like everyone else does.

I feel the same way. Hope the episode proves me wrong.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2013, 3:20 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:

Poor Kurt.

Judging by the way people are hating on Kurt already, they've succeeded in making people forget the whole reason Klaine are no longer together was Blaine cheating on Kurt, and it's always Kurt's cold heartedness during the relationship that caused them to split and Kurt's cold heartedness again that's will cause them to not get together again. Either way, Kurt will be to blame. I see what they did there. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 357632081

We all don't like Blaine here, and Blarren stans are only a small portion in the fandom, though they appear many but really they aren't.
I think you will find more are for Kurt than Blaine.
Ian wrote this episode and I think he wrote one this season where Kurt didn't look bad. I can't remember which one.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/13/2013, 3:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:

Poor Kurt.

Judging by the way people are hating on Kurt already, they've succeeded in making people forget the whole reason Klaine are no longer together was Blaine cheating on Kurt, and it's always Kurt's cold heartedness during the relationship that caused them to split and Kurt's cold heartedness again that's will cause them to not get together again. Either way, Kurt will be to blame. I see what they did there. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 357632081

We all don't like Blaine here, and Blarren stans are only a small portion in the fandom, though they appear many but really they aren't.
Ian wrote this episode and I think he wrote one this season where Kurt didn't look bad. I can't remember which one.

You know it's the part where Blaine is trying to convince Kurt that they're meant to be together which is really disturbing me. The way he's saying that "I'm not going to LET you...........",it's emotionally abusive behavior. It's manipulative and it's creepy. It's like Kurt's feelings don't mean anything to him, it's like they have to be together and there's no two ways about it.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2013, 3:35 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:

Poor Kurt.

You know it's the part where Blaine is trying to convince Kurt that they're meant to be together which is really disturbing me. The way he's saying that "I'm not going to LET you...........",it's emotionally abusive behavior. It's manipulative and it's creepy. It's like Kurt's feelings don't mean anything to him, it's like they have to be together and there's no two ways about it.
That is the part that I thought sounded creepy.
If this isn't one of those cracktastic episodes that Ian writes, and these scenes are done seriously, though Darren's acting ruins it a bit, but Chris's acting will save it for me.
All season Blaine's actions were on the borderline of stalkerish.
And I hate that he is preassuring poor Kurt. If Ian does head in this direction, though I have doubts really hope so, as Chris will act the hell out of it. It will make a very interesting storyline.
But like always we trust the writers to write something that interesting.
But right now Adam is looking better and better in my book.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/13/2013, 3:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Poor Kurt.

That is the part that I thought sounded creepy.
If this isn't one of those cracktastic episodes that Ian writes, and these scenes are done seriously, though Darren's acting ruins it a bit, but Chris's acting will save it for me.
All season Blaine's actions were on the borderline of stalkerish.
And I hate that he is preassuring poor Kurt. If Ian does head in this direction, though I have doubts really hope so, as Chris will act the hell out of it. It will make a very interesting storyline.
But like always we trust the writers to write something that interesting.
But right now Adam is looking better and better in my book.

It doesn't help that Darren's delivery make the lines sound more disturbing, because he's saying it in an almost sweet but determined stalker way. Chris can act the hell out of anything, but the writers of Glee have never been consistent enough to write even two episodes back to back with continuity, let alone exploring an intriguing subject and writing it with equal panache.

I really want someone to slap or punch Blaine one of these days, or to atleast tell him to grow up and get his shit together because his behavior towards Kurt is highly inappropriate. Finn, Sam, Santana, Rachel, ANYONE, or hell, screw it, I hope Kurt slaps him one day and puts him in his place and cuts off all ties with him until he gets his shit together. But maybe I'm hoping for too much.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/13/2013, 3:50 am

I don't think it's true we all don't like Blaine here, at least it wasn't, his fans probably left because this place is so unfriendly to him (this is no critique - I am glad I can share my dislike of that character finally somewhere, it's just statement that I wouldn't stay in forum where they dislike my other favorite character so much and move on on differet forum as they did) and more general fandom always seem to nitpick everyting he does, I don't see the same with other characters (maybe Finn - my second favorie, haha).

The characters will act as the writers write them. So at this point I really cannot say I will like Kurt in this episode... kurt was writen out of character several times before and I am sure it was not the last time

The way Blaine is those clips it's kinda "too much" for me, but to some fans especially the younger fans it can seem sweet. And Blaine will be for many of them he one who is romantic and everything and Kurt will be the bitch who used him and messed with Blaine's feelings. But again, I hope I am wrong.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/13/2013, 3:58 am

Can we all try sending tweets on Thursday night about wanting Kurt to explore other relationships and that we're sick of Klaine and that Kurt matters?. I'm going to try my best on that night, we need to drown all the Klaine lovers and most importantly, Kurt haters on Thursday night. #KurtMatters

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2013, 4:00 am

Sorry, but i am laughing now. Hey Blaine, how does it feel to be told "it didn't mean anything", wasn't it exactly what you said about you and Eli to Kurt?
As much as Kurt going down the causal sex road is weird to me, if it helps him realize his feelings for Blaine are no longer there, then i'm all for it
Oh, and Blaine: STFU, you're needy and clingy, grow up and buy some balls
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2013, 4:11 am

I don't find Kurt's behavior or his words so out of character. He is not the same 16 years old boy who believed that even the touch of a fingerprint is something intimate and special. His heart was ripped out by the boy he loved, his plans for a future together were crashed. Kurt has changed and I would be surprised if he wasn't a little bitter and cold towards Blaine after what he did to him.
I don't believe Kurt's feelings for Blaine are completely gone, there are speculations that if CWM is a dream sequence it probably is Kurt's. He is still hurt and confused.
Christmas was not an accident Burt gave him to Kurt as a present. But spending Christmas together and one night stand with Blaine won't heal his heart.
And Blaine is a clingy idiot and he was creepy. "I'm not letting you go Kurt we will spent eternity together. Ryan Murphy said so." Maybe you shouldn't have slept with strangers or at least done something earlier instead of wasting your time with crushing on other guys and leading on crazy delusional girls? Why cant he just respect Kurt's wishes and give him some space.
Are there any spoilers about Kurt finding out about Blaine's crush on Sam ? I asked GOBr once but I didn't get an answer of course.

These are some of the notes under that audio on Tumblr. I'm happy people don't blame Kurt and see how wrong what Blaine says sounds.

• And Blaine gets even more creepy stalker. Run back to NY, Kurt! Don’t look back.

• This makes me dislike Blaine anymore! It’s disgusting how Blaine is trying to force Kurt to get back together with him, absolutely disgusting. `

• Okay I just choked on a Cadbury egg at this. Kurt needs to get a restraining order or something. You have to be delusional to believe that there isn’t emotional coercion.

• Wow, let me list this ways everything about this is so very very wrong:

“Tell me now that we’re not back together.” According to the other audio clip, Kurt already has. He set the boundaries that this was nothing more than physical (even if a part of me weeps for what they’ve done to his characterization here).
“I mean it was fun but-“ Blaine cuts Kurt off because he isn’t saying what Blaine wants him to.
“Don’t I’m not going to let you minimalize this Kurt.” I’m not going to LET YOU?! Does this one even need explaining?
“It’s no accident that we were together at Christmas and again on Valentine’s Day.” No it was pretty much your inability to respect Kurt’s boundaries, in his HOME and with his friends and family. Not fate like I’m sure you’ve conned yourself into thinking. Just you being manipulative and quite honestly scary right now.
“And we’re going to be together, for many many more- no matter how much you pretend that this doesn’t mean anything.” Here’s the thing- this kind of talk doesn’t look ~abusive and evil and manipulative~ like this. It is, because Blaine isn’t giving Kurt an option here. We’re GOING to be together. No matter how much you pretend. I’m assuming from the way his voice drops? He’s trying to appeal to the side of Kurt that only wanted sex. Dropping layers of creepy like they’re hot.
“I’ll see you downstairs.” Kurt whispers this. The same Kurt who told off those two bullies, the one who went toe-to-toe with Rachel and won. We hear fabric rustling. He doesn’t agree with Blaine, he dismisses- doesn’t even acknowledge- his entire speech and quietly gets himself out of there.
This entire scene is terrifying and if you don’t see it? I’m scared of you.

• This is the creepiest thing I’ve heard in a loooong while. I half expected there to be some girl in the background going “One, Two, Blaine is coming for you”.

• This is legit one of the creepiest things Glee has ever tried to pass off as being sweet and romantic.

• “I’m not gonna let you minimise this, Kurt, like I did when I cheated on you - which was all your fault, by the way, it wasn’t like I told you to you and I wouldn’t see you for another two weeks - and really, it’s no coincidence we were together with Christmas, I came to NY and forced myself into your life while actually you wanted to spend time with your father who just told you he has cancer. But we skated, Kurt, on the ice, that’s no coincidence! We’re gonna together for so many years, no matter if you want it or not, because it’s not like you have any saying in this! I am Blaine!”

Last edited by sheny on 2/13/2013, 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2013, 4:42 am

I thought these two agreed not to see each other anymore Rolling Eyes
4x15
In the “Girls (And Boys) on Film” episode of GLEE (9:30-10:30 PM ET/PT), airing at a special time, the glee club’s latest assignment is to choose a song from a movie and the members of New Directions sing the hit series’ landmark 500th musical performance with their rendition of the “Animal House” anthem “Shout.” Meanwhile in New York, Santana (Naya Rivera) makes herself at home in the loft a little too quickly for Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt’s (Chris Colfer) comfort.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/13/2013, 5:31 am

I think I'm not a good person to comment on these clips because I'm so bias that it makes me laugh. When you go in listening these clips already thinking it's going to be bad then it does sound bad...however these clips were way too short to say actually anything about how that night turns out in the end.

I agree you can get the vibe that Blaine might be emotionally twisting Kurt, but then again Blaine has always been about Blaine and his own little world is not dependent on other peoples worries or troubles, and in his mind Kurt has always been HIS in some naive sense of the word or then he might just actually be that dumb or oblivious about his choice of words here (that would be my first guess and boy it will be a big hit to him when he one day finally understands that his actions do have consequences).

I found the wording in the car makeout scene more out of character for Kurt than in the bedroom? Kurt's always made to listen Blaine and not take initiative, quite like him not actually saying almost anything in that post sex clip, Blaine yet again talking and describing what is going on FOR HIM. That is why I'm gladly waiting to see what faces Chris makes Kurt do, because that'll be my interpretation of the situation right there.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 6:25 am

arina wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:
fantastica wrote:well we have only heard a little bits and we don't know the context. let's not presume anything yet - we will find that out pretty soon so be patient guys. neutre

I'm seriously side-eyeing the large handful of Klainers who are demonizing and slutshaming Kurt over these clips. dryy So it's totally fine if Blaine has a "casual hookup" because he's a precious woobie who has every depressing made-up headcanon excuse in the world to justify his actions, but they can't offer Kurt the same compassion or attempt at understanding. Mmmhm. Right. Bless the sane Klainers I follow on tumblr, who are calling that BS as much as I am....
It is always like this, if Kurt was the one who cheated the situation would be very different I think. For some reason when Kurt does something bad the fans have at least 10 times worse reaction than if it did different character.

True,it would be. Also Chris would have gotten a lot of hate tweets.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 6:35 am

arina wrote:
sahhar wrote:

I feel the same way. Hope the episode proves me wrong.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2013, 7:03 am

So far Kurt hasn't really been that badly written.
More few on Kurt's side with the Break Up storyline then on Blaine's side.
They didn't make Kurt look bad in "Diva".
In "Naked" he was questionable but the hate did eventually die down, and I saw more siding with Kurt later on.
I am hoping Kurt doesn't look bad.
I am glad more are saying those audio parts sound creepy.
We have to see the scenes and see what happens first.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2013, 7:26 am

What is interesting why release these two clips?
More are jumping off the Klaine ship after these. I have seen many that after hearing these they just want to follow Klaine in fanfiction, these clips are creeping a lot of the fandom out.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Empty my thoughts

Post  Piciollina 2/13/2013, 8:14 am

I totally quote Sheny, above! banzai

And I'm really looking forward the episode, I just want to see Chris's acting, so I can be totally sure we all comprehend Kurt's behaviour and Kurt's vulnerability.
I'n totally in if Kurt had just his hormones' talking, because he is a guy, a normal, sane guy with urges and, come on, he is human.
But I still think that with CWM that could be effectively his dream's sequence and with the confessions with his roomates, we'll see the major point of his decisions. Even if he is hurt he still has feelings, in my opinion, and that's the cause of the moment of passion (Blaine is still his first love, his first time, and he gave him happiness at some point, so it's totally understandable for me) but, he is torn, because Adam is a reality and his impossibility to trust Blaine the other (proven after 4x14) point.
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2013, 8:46 am

Bringing it down to facts:
1) Kurt asks Blaine during the make-out in the car that this doesn't mean they're getting back together, right? And then Blaine clearly says it's just "bros helping out bros" (which is eww, a horrible line, even for Glee). Fact: this means that Kurt sets the rules and Blaine acknowledges that they're not getting back together because of a hook-up make-out or sex.
2) After the sex Blaine states that this means they're back together, which is a total 180 degrees turn from his earlier statement. Kurt says that it was fun, but..... and then Blaine cuts him off, totally denies Kurt's feelings and says he WON'T LET Kurt minimize what happened, tells him they will be together forever, and adding even a twisted view on fate bringing them together at Christmas and Valentine's day, when in reality it was Burt forcing Blaine on Kurt (and no, they did not have sex at Christmas, no way) and Kurt coming back to Lima for a wedding which had nothing to do with Blaine. Kurt doesn't even protest but whispers: "I'll see you downstairs", not even trying to say anymore what he wanted to say about it.
Fact: Blaine does not honor the set rules during the car make-out (no getting back together/bros helping out bros) and pressures Kurt in getting back together and accepting that they are meant to be together. Kurt deflects for the moment. His "I'll see you downstairs" doesn't sound sexy to me (as some Klainers are claiming it to be): it sounds resigned and sad.

So in audio clip #1 Kurt makes clear thet they re not getting back together, and Blaine agrees. Then in audio clip #2 Kurt says nothing that indicates they're back together, but Blaine suddenly pressures him into thinking they are. And now who's the one not being frank and honest here? Who's reading more into it than was agreed upon? And people say Kurt is coldhearted and leading Blaine on? Evil or Very Mad

I don't see it as OOC of Kurt to want sex after almost a half year getting none when he was used to getting it on a regular basis. He's not a milkmaid or baby penguin anymore: he's a grown man. All I see is Kurt giving into his physical wants, and as the temptation is already there and willing (!), a hook-up with his ex is the safest option.
And since Kurt and Adam are not exclusive dating each other it isn't cheating either.

BTW: I think it's total bullshit that Rachel and Brody are in an open relationship, so now she doesn't cheat on Brody with Finn. First of all: we never even heard that Brochel is in an open relationship (while Brody is living with Rachel!) so it's a total cop-out, and second: I don't think Rachel would want to be in an open relationship, and if she did decide to be okay with it it needed a storyline and build-up of its own, before all this wedding hook-up crap even happened. Mad

Blarrenstans blaming Kurt for al of this, and coming down on him 1000x harder than on Blaine for cheating with Eli C. doesn't disturb me (although it angers me, but we know how these people think and they are not worth my energy).
What's the most disturbing for me when it comes to this, is that RIB+ will make it look like Blaine is right and oh so romantic for saying the things he did, and Kurt will yield to him eventually, because Blaine not giving up and stalking him will convince Kurt he's the right guy for him after all.
It's Edward and Bella levels of creepiness and abusive relationship. It's legit making me want to vomit. vomit2

sahhar wrote:You know it's the part where Blaine is trying to convince Kurt that they're meant to be together which is really disturbing me. The way he's saying that "I'm not going to LET you...........",it's emotionally abusive behavior. It's manipulative and it's creepy. It's like Kurt's feelings don't mean anything to him, it's like they have to be together and there's no two ways about it.
banzai This.

sheny wrote:These are some of the notes under that audio on Tumblr. I'm happy people don't blame Kurt and see how wrong what Blaine says sounds.

• Wow, let me list this ways everything about this is so very very wrong:

“Tell me now that we’re not back together.” According to the other audio clip, Kurt already has. He set the boundaries that this was nothing more than physical (even if a part of me weeps for what they’ve done to his characterization here).
“I mean it was fun but-“ Blaine cuts Kurt off because he isn’t saying what Blaine wants him to.
“Don’t I’m not going to let you minimalize this Kurt.” I’m not going to LET YOU?! Does this one even need explaining?
“It’s no accident that we were together at Christmas and again on Valentine’s Day.” No it was pretty much your inability to respect Kurt’s boundaries, in his HOME and with his friends and family. Not fate like I’m sure you’ve conned yourself into thinking. Just you being manipulative and quite honestly scary right now.
“And we’re going to be together, for many many more- no matter how much you pretend that this doesn’t mean anything.” Here’s the thing- this kind of talk doesn’t look ~abusive and evil and manipulative~ like this. It is, because Blaine isn’t giving Kurt an option here. We’re GOING to be together. No matter how much you pretend. I’m assuming from the way his voice drops? He’s trying to appeal to the side of Kurt that only wanted sex. Dropping layers of creepy like they’re hot.
“I’ll see you downstairs.” Kurt whispers this. The same Kurt who told off those two bullies, the one who went toe-to-toe with Rachel and won. We hear fabric rustling. He doesn’t agree with Blaine, he dismisses- doesn’t even acknowledge- his entire speech and quietly gets himself out of there.
This entire scene is terrifying and if you don’t see it? I’m scared of you.

• “I’m not gonna let you minimise this, Kurt, like I did when I cheated on you - which was all your fault, by the way, it wasn’t like I told you to you and I wouldn’t see you for another two weeks - and really, it’s no coincidence we were together with Christmas, I came to NY and forced myself into your life while actually you wanted to spend time with your father who just told you he has cancer. But we skated, Kurt, on the ice, that’s no coincidence! We’re gonna together for so many years, no matter if you want it or not, because it’s not like you have any saying in this! I am Blaine!”
rooots These 2 comments are exactly how I feel.

ColferInspired wrote:What is interesting why release these two clips?
More are jumping off the Klaine ship after these. I have seen many that after hearing these they just want to follow Klaine in fanfiction, these clips are creeping a lot of the fandom out.
I hope so, I truly hope so. This relationship is getting more toxic every episode. Even Finchel looks better in comparison (I'm actually starting to root for Finchel again).

What a stinking mess, but it shouldn't surprise me after RIB+ wanting us to think that Tina straddling and touching an unconscious Blaine is sad and beautiful, and she is to be pitied. vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2013, 9:53 am

Since I made this for somewhere else already, here is the dialogue of those 2 Klaine scenes:

Clip #1 (car scene):
Kurt: “Wait, this doesn’t mean we’re back together, right?”
Blaine: “This is just bros helping bros.”
(Mercedes knocking on the car window)
Mercedes: “Hey, can you two wrap it up? The wedding is about to start and I need my arm-gays.”
Mercedes to Kurt: “You do realize how trashy blasphemous this is, right?”
Kurt: “Mercedes, everyone hooks up at weddings.”
Mercedes: Uhuh, let’s go, this outfit needs an audience.”
audio#1

Clip #2 (hotel room):

Blaine: “Tell me now that we’re not back together.”
Kurt: “I mean, it was fun…..”
Blaine (interrupts): “Don’t!”
Kurt: “…but…”
Blaine (interrupts again): “I’m not gonna let you minimize this, Kurt. It’s no accident that we were together on Christmas and again on Valentine’s Day. And we’re going to be together for many, many more, no matter how much you pretend that this doesn’t mean anything.”
Kurt (whispers): “I’ll see you downstairs.”
audio #2
vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2013, 10:06 am

His "I'll see you downstairs" doesn't sound sexy to me (as some Klainers are claiming it to be): it sounds resigned and sad.

I found it sexy because Chris' voice is, I didn't find it sexy in a flirty way, I rather agree with you on the resigned part.
Blaine is all "me-me-me" again, and doesn't even ackowledge what Kurt told him now twice, in the first AND the second clip, i.e.: we had fun, that doesn't go further, end of story. Plus the delivery of these lines is horrendous (maybe because they are horrendous, it's like even Darren couldn't care enough to make them work, I don't blame him).

Anyway, I just hope Kurt will tell him that it doesn't change a thing and declare them over, after this fun fling. And I don't care what people are going to say about Kurt being a coldhearted bitch to Blaine: the guy deserved it, it'll be change to him not to be worshipped for a while, and Kurt is basically the only character who dares telling him this.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2013, 10:32 am

Add me to the list of people who find Blaine to be really creepy here. When you put the “I’m not letting you…” on top of the endless string of texts after the break up, the attitude in the Christmas episode where he pretty much acted like he was a big prize for Kurt and behaving like there had been nothing wrong between them, and all of the pictures he has of Kurt in his locker and on his bedside table, it’s clear that Blaine has an unhealthy obsession with Kurt. And honestly, I think it’s not even so much an unhealthy obsession with Kurt, but more the unhealthy need Blaine has to be loved and adored, which Kurt did for him for so long, and his cravings to be the center of attention. I wish the show was setting this up to address Blaine’s mental health issues, because they are clearly there. What’s the next step for Blaine here? Showing up in Kurt’s bedroom wearing only a very small strategically placed bow?

I hope that Kurt realizes just how mentally unstable Blaine is after this, and cuts ties because Blaine is not healthy for him. I’m hoping that the rustling of the sheets you can hear on that audio clip is Kurt getting out of bed, and leaving Blaine alone in bed.

The only truthful thing Blaine said was that it wasn’t accidental that they were together on Christmas and Valentine’s Day. The meetings weren’t accidental, but they weren’t fate. I have to believe that Burt didn’t know that Blaine cheated on Kurt with a random guy when he brought Blaine to see Kurt in NY. Burt has always been Kurt’s fiercest advocate, and after the speech where he had told Kurt not to throw himself around, you know that he wouldn’t bring the guy who cheated on his son with a random guy to his son’s apartment hundreds of miles away. And they were together on Valentine’s Day because that was the day of their teacher/friend wedding—not because they were meant to be together.

As for Kurt, I am disappointed in how they have chosen to write for him because I do think it is very OOC for Kurt. I can see him making out with Blaine in a moment of weakness. I can even see that moment of weakness leading to unexpected sex in the heat of the moment. I’m assuming that we will see the duet and the slow dancing between the make out scene and the sex scene, so it wasn’t just a “heat of the moment” type of thing. It was drawn out. And I just can’t see Kurt (who has always been more moral and emotional than any other character on the show) sleeping with his ex, who has hurt him so badly by sleeping with a random guy—especially when in the past couple of episodes we see him really starting to move on, and with the potential for a relationship with a really nice guy waiting for him back in New York.

I am also curious to see where the Adam discussion fits into all of this. When does Kurt tell Blaine about Adam? How does Kurt describe the relationship with Adam—just friends, casually dating, or something else? Is Blaine pushing Kurt knowing that Kurt has someone new in his life back in NY in effort to win Kurt back? Is Kadam “official” when Kurt sleeps with Blaine or is this really just Kurt making sure that moving on is the right thing for him? I think I need to know how Adam figures into this before really deciding how I feel about this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2013, 10:49 am

^Don't underestimate the pull an ex can have on you, especially when you were forced to break up with them and it not really being your decision (besides not accepting being cheated on and therefore saving your dignity and pride). Kurt still has feelings for Blaine, that's undeniable, and they are in a romantic setting: it happens. Sometimes it takes more than one slap in the face before you can cut all the ties: that's why abused women go back to their husbands several times before they say "Enough is enough".

And I think Kurt tells Mercedes it's a hook-up and he tells Blaine that it was fun, because deep down he knows darn well it was more than that: he just shields off his feelings. That doesn't mean that Blaine is right when he says that Kurt is minimizing what happened and they should get back together again. It's more complicated than that.
We really have to see what happens instead of just listening to these audio clips.

coxfire wrote:
His "I'll see you downstairs" doesn't sound sexy to me (as some Klainers are claiming it to be): it sounds resigned and sad.

I found it sexy because Chris' voice is, I didn't find it sexy in a flirty way, I rather agree with you on the resigned part.
I agree that when you consider it's Chris saying this it sounds very sexy. But Kurt? Not so much. (And yes, I know that doesn't make much sense. blinkk)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2013, 11:45 am

For what it's worth:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao3_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao4_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 9 Tumblr_mi5x0c9QSh1r5u4gao5_500
saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next