Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ladydianab 3/2/2013, 11:57 pm

You know what this show now reminds me of? Remember Clash of the Titans and Zeus is playing with humans like pawn pieces? That is Ryan Murphy, god, and the characters are now his pawns. It's like he is saying to the audience that he owns the cast, not us, and he can do exactly what he wants and screw the fans/viewers. Wonder if the cast is getting tired of their characters like we are.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  brisallie 3/3/2013, 12:02 am

I think exactly the same, but here we're not talking about puppets, we're talking about people. Though I know if one of the actors is disagree with Ryan, probably that person will get a punishment. You know, I read somewhere that Ryan himself is tanking his own show.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 12:02 am

I don't watch the show on television. I stopped after Season 3. But I don't know if I'll even watch episode 18 I mean.

I know Chris needs Glee to have a steady base but now I'm really beginning to think this show is doing nothing for him and insulting his talent. He deserves so much better. I don't care if we don't see him on our TV screen every week, as long as he's able to to do something worthwhile with his talent because I don't have any hope left with this show.

The show's main goal now is to bring the bland newbies and Darren into the limelight, which is insulting not just to Chris, but also people who have stuck to the show from the beginning, like Kevin and Cory.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/3/2013, 12:09 am

I used to feel upset because Chris is wasting his time in this show. But lately, I've noticed that he's not the only one, it seems they have nothing to write for the old cast, not even the ones who're in the McKinley side such as Cory are getting good storylines. And I know I've been said before Glee seems to be sometimes either Blee or Rachel's show, but in the second situation, I'm not so sure if her character is developing.

Personally still I wan't next season to be only in NY, but I've realized there're people who still like the old Glee format about a high school choir which members are misfits.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/3/2013, 12:13 am

So agree that this show is an insult to Chris' talent (and Lea, Matt, Jane). The fact that Murphy is not (the mythical god, Zeus) concerned with "playing" with his "employees" is really disturbing. I can believe that he wants to tank Glee. Can't imagine what it's like working with/for him, though the paychecks may be nice, I feel for the original cast (not the newbies) they are getting royally screwed. At least with regular jobs you can quit.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/3/2013, 12:21 am

My question is: Why would he like to ruin his own show? Is he sick of everything?

And I can't believe I'm saying this ,but I feel kinda sad for the newbies. Probably they thought to be in Glee was going to help them, but until now I haven't seen they have success among the media. And if next season, miracously they rip off McKenley, I'm not sure what they will have.

Incredibly I have these pitiful feelings. I hate it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:27 am

Maybe he (Ryan) is just tired of it all. Tired of the rabid fans and tired of the haters.

And I wouldn't quite say that Glee is wasting Chris' talent. I can't think of another show that would let him have dramatic moments as well as comedic gold. I can't think of another show that will let him sing in that beautiful countertenor voice of his. The great Kurt moments are few and far between due to this overbloated, huge cast...but they are still there.

I feel a little bad for the newbies too. But at least they get exposure.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:30 am

well he thinks differently than we do. that's why he's a millionaire and we are not (i assume we are not. I am definitely not). he runs his show the way he wants to. he gives storylines to the people he likes. he's not us. we are not him. we are from different species.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:33 am

That's true. Doesn't he have a legendary temper? Maybe this is his way of saying "Screw you" to everyone that's been bitching, including us....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:39 am

all people w/ huge egos have "legendary" tempers. they can't tolerate any criticisms or opposite opinions, because they are the best.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:41 am

True. I'm nervous though. What if he's mad at us (the fans) and he's taking it out on his cast?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:45 am

he's mad at certain people in the cast already, probably all the way back at 2 summers ago (graduate gate). I don't think he wants to necessarily offend fans. in fact he needs fans to sustain this show, and obviously go through a lot of length to please certain part of hte fandom. the thing is, the part of the fandom he is trying to please is also someone he likes. if he doesn't want to write for certain characters, he simply won't write for them. period. so ultimately it's his favoritism at play.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:48 am

While I know he favors Blarren, I know he loves Chris/Kurt also. I think he's said that Kurt and Rachel are his favorite characters. I doubt he will leave Kurt out in the cold.

I heard that's why he pulled the spin off idea...because he was mad at Chris. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:52 am

he said kurt and rachel was his favorite BEFORE the graduate gate came out. since then it's a different story.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:53 am

Really? That's disturbing. Lots of power with a wild, out of control temper...not a good mix.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/3/2013, 2:59 am

fantastica wrote:^ you mean you WON"T be watching ep 18. yup me either. in fact, won't watch 16 and 17 either. will download kurt's parts from online. can't stomach any more blam crap.

Agree 100% I have been taping the series on my DVR,but plan on for at least episodes 16 to 18 cancelling my weekly recording of the series.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 3/3/2013, 4:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:At this point, I would like Chris off of the show completely. Let Kurt go to Europe for Vogue or with Adam.

Glee has turned into a mockery. :angry:

Same here. The lastest spoilers are nothing but rage-inducing. I'm starting to think that RIB hate us with a passion. I can't believe they are treating their award winning actor like this. Words can't describe how i'm over Glee. Right now, i just want Chris to get the hell out of that shithole as soon as possible .

I hate to be rude but i just have to get this out of my chest: Fuck you, RIB. FUCK. YOU. antifana antifana antifana

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 4:27 am

BlueJazz wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:At this point, I would like Chris off of the show completely. Let Kurt go to Europe for Vogue or with Adam.

Glee has turned into a mockery. :angry:

Same here. The lastest spoilers are nothing but rage-inducing. I'm starting to think that RIB hate us with a passion. I can't believe they are treating their award winning actor like this. Words can't describe how i'm over Glee. Right now, i just want Chris to get the hell out of that shithole as soon as possible .

I hate to be rude but i just have to get this out of my chest: Fuck you, RIB. FUCK. YOU. antifana antifana antifana

Let it all out girl. Let it all out. If Chris was on any other show, and one of the biggest assets, talented, most popular, award winning actor, he would be milked to his full potential, but Glee just fucked him over. RIB can seriously just antifana antifana sadica tronco

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 8:43 am

fantastica wrote:he said kurt and rachel was his favorite BEFORE the graduate gate came out. since then it's a different story.
banzai This.
It is very clear that Blaine, Sam and the newbies are Ryan's new pets and shiny toys. I think Graduation Gate did a lot of damage.
In season 4 Blaine, Marley and Jake are all singing more than Rachel, with Sam and Brittany not far behind. Kurt is much lower on the list, and Finn is practically at the bottom. I'm sure the spin-off being cancelled (by Ryan?) but still being shoved down Ryan's throat in season 4 pissed him off, and Chris, Lea and Cory are getting hurt because of it. Maybe not with malicious intent from Ryan (as revenge for Graduation Gate), but definitely because Ryan simply does not want to write for them anymore.

Ryan may still 'love' Kurt, but nowadays he only uses Kurt as an avatar for himself to be sexual attracted to and drool over Blaine.
Same with Sam, although with him the effect is twofold: RM can drool over Sam by making Blaine in love with him, plus he can fantasize of his 2 favorite boys together romantically or as bros.

Not far from now in the future being associated to Glee will start to get damaging for actors like Chris and Lea. It has already happened for Cory (and Kevin) I think. Corys fame is dwindling, as Finn is disappearing in the background and Cory's indie movies are not released yet, which could create some buzz for him.
If Kurt gets shoved in the background even more Chris's fame in connection to Glee will dwindle too, even when Kurt is still amonst the most popular characters in the fandom. The GA (and media) will not see him on a regular basis anymore, and they will 'forget' about him. Glee is blatantly pushing Darren for an Emmy while Chris gets crap writing for Kurt.
Fortunately Chris is wise and already has a few other buns in the oven, and he can generate buzz with his books and movie(s), but will it be enough? For as long as he is locked down and tied to Glee (without getting much screentime), if he can't produce something new soon because of lack of time (or getting no permission to do other projects outside of Glee), there's no reason for him to be invited to talkshows and such, and it will slowly affect his fame and hinder his future projects.

So as much as I love Kurt, the best for Chris would be either Fox/RIB finally waking up and giving Kurt more screentime and songs next year (but even if they move Glee to NY in season 5 I bet the main focus will be on Blaine and Rachel), or for Kurt to be written out of the show, only returning as a guest star. Chris would then be free to do other things, maybe even get another series in which his (acting) talent will be appreciated more, while people still know him because of his Golden Globe and Emmy nods.
Sadly we would probably lose his beautiful singing voice if that happens. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/3/2013, 9:15 am

Glee:

Season 1: A group of unpopular teenagers struggling to reach their dreams and succeed in life as they struggle against misfortune, prejudice and bullies.
Season 2: A group of unpopular teens struggling to remember which one of the group they're in a relationship with that day as they struggle against prejudiced bullies and bad fortune.
Season 3: A group of unpopular teens in serious relationships who fret constantly over college, overreact to everything, argue a lot and take things too far, too fast.
Season 4: A group of popular teens who suddenly become unpopular again for no apparent reason and then lead the most unrealistic, dramatic lives imaginable.

Not mine but sadly true :(

I've read interviews with Ryan where he said that Kurt and Rachel are actually based on his personality not just his favourites. I think the last one was from September 2012. Chris even said that when Ryan writes about Kurt he just looks in his own diary for ideas. I really can't understand why he treats Kurt this way if the character is based on his own life and the Burt/Kurt relationship is based on Ryan's relationship with his father. This man and his motives for doing things the way he does are very confusing for me.

The only thing he is succeeding to do is make people who are not Blaine stans hate the character. I really don't think that there are other people except the Blainers who like the character.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/3/2013, 9:42 am

Glorfindel wrote:Glee is blatantly pushing Darren for an Emmy
And yet it will NEVER happen. Let's be real, the only shot this guy will ever have at winning an acting related award is a Razzie.
I wish Ryan, or whoever is responsible for pushing Darren so much, would take off his rose-colored glasses and realize just how much highlighting this actor and his character damages the show.

sheny wrote:The only thing he is succeeding to do is make people who are not Blaine stans hate the character. I really don't think that there are other people except the Blainers who like the character.
I can't remember ever disliking a fictional character as much as I dislike Blaine. Even most villain characters, who often are supposed to be unlikeable, are at least interesting, which is nothing I can say about Blaine. His mere presence on the show is just a neverending source of annoyance for me.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 11:45 am

sheny wrote:I've read interviews with Ryan where he said that Kurt and Rachel are actually based on his personality not just his favourites. I think the last one was from September 2012. Chris even said that when Ryan writes about Kurt he just looks in his own diary for ideas. I really can't understand why he treats Kurt this way if the character is based on his own life and the Burt/Kurt relationship is based on Ryan's relationship with his father. This man and his motives for doing things the way he does are very confusing for me.
I think Ryan has a lot of self-loathing. Rachel is who he wanted to be: determined, ambitious, successfull, multi-talented, loved by several men but only popular to some degree (in a love-to-hate kind of way).
Kurt is everything he loathed about himself: effeminate, smart but misunderstood, fashion lover and theatre nerd, haughty and judgemental, shaky relationship with his father (he made Burt more tolerant of Kurt than his own father apparently was), not the alpha male in his relationship, and I'm really sorry to say this, but sexually mishandled by a jock and not knowing if he should be flattered by that or not.

glimmerle wrote:
And yet it will NEVER happen. Let's be real, the only shot this guy will ever have at winning an acting related award is a Razzie.
I wish Ryan, or whoever is responsible for pushing Darren so much, would take off his rose-colored glasses and realize just how much highlighting this actor and his character damages the show.
What I don't understand is why TPTB of Fox never stopped him, or at least tempered him. They can read the forums, they know what's out there and how viewers feel about Blee, but they do nothing. I don't get that. Ryan is not that powerful, at least I don't think so.

sheny wrote:The only thing he is succeeding to do is make people who are not Blaine stans hate the character. I really don't think that there are other people except the Blainers who like the character.
I can't remember ever disliking a fictional character as much as I dislike Blaine. Even most villain characters, who often are supposed to be unlikeable, are at least interesting, which is nothing I can say about Blaine. His mere presence on the show is just a neverending source of annoyance for me.
And Blaine isn't even a villain, he is supposed to be the hero. Maybe that only adds to the annoyance?

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2013, 12:06 pm

Let's take a look some of the the imfamous graduation/twitter gate intervew:

THR: What are the chances more than just the winner will show up on Glee’s third season?
Murphy: Maybe we will. Some of them are so talented. We’re in the middle of writing Glee Season 3 and I don’t want to have a lot of guest stars this year, but we’re writing a lot of kids’ stories and I’m thinking, “You know who would be good for those two lines is McKynleigh, who got kicked off might be good for something like that.” It’s definitely being discussed but we haven’t done anything yet. We’re also writing the part for the winner and it’s quite a great role. They’re all talented and I think they all fit. They’re all part of the Glee family.

Hmm. Not a lot of guest stars: Idina Menzel was back, Max Adler was back, Grant Gustin came in, oh, and hello Ricky Martin, Matt Bomer, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Jeff Goldblum, Whoopi Goldberg, NeNe Leaks, Thomas Calabro, Lindsey Lohan, and Perez Hilton. Granted some of them were just small appearance, but still.

THR: The winner will play into Sue Sylvester's (Jane Lynch) season-long arc, what more can you share?
Murphy: She hates the winner. She’s going to be running for Congress and this person becomes one of the things that she’s running against. She makes it very personal. The winner of The Glee Project becomes a student at McKinley High who she hates upon first sight and tries to destroy who becomes a part of her congressional campaign.

Did Sue even know that Rory or Joe existed?

THR: Is The Glee Project winner involved in student government?
Murphy: No. There’s something about The Glee Project winner that she finds incredibly irritating. It sparks her hatred and makes no sense except to Sue.

Just like what you've done with glee makes no sense to anyone except for maybe the Blarrenstans.

THR: Any word on a Season 2 (of the Gle Project) pickup?
Murphy: I just talked to [NBCUniversal chairman of entertainment and digital networks] Lauren Zalaznick yesterday. It’s something we both are interested in pursuing. We want to see where the series ends up; I think it’s pretty close to being considered a hit, if not already for them. I personally would really like to do it. I don’t have a deal to do it but I like it because not only do people love the show but I think it’s a great training ground for people to come on Glee. We found a great character.

Yes, because Damian and Samuel have been such a huge thing for the show. As have Alex and Lindsey and Blake.

THR: Switching gears, have you spoken with Chord Overstreet since his option to return as a series regular was not picked up?
Murphy: I’ve exchanged emails with Chord. He’s traveling and I’m going to meet with him later in the week; we’re going to sit down and talk about life and I’m going to talk to him about everything.

And in retrospect, I think Chord came back to the show because he realized that there just wasn't that many opportunities for most of the Glee kids outside of Glee--most of them will just be making guest apperances on TV shows here and there after glee ends. Some of them may be thrown into a Broadway cast. And some of them may be back home waiting tables, and making a living hosting parties in Las Vegas.

THR: How many episodes do you envision Chord being in?
Murphy: As many as the other kids; the thing I’ve told Chord is to look at someone like Harry Shum Jr. – it took him two years to become a series regular and that sometimes is just the way that it works. You have to be on it for a year then you get more stories. That’s a very similar trajectory for Chord, who is also a year younger than all the other kids, so there’s great opportunity for him for growth.

Honestly, I don't think they should have made Harry a regular. He didn't have the storylines that Chord did in season 2, and they didn't really need him.

Sam has had a lot of growth. He turned into a stripper who does body rolls every chance he gets, has been dumbifed, and is Blaine's best friend and Brittany's boyfriend. At least he is gettng screentime.

THR: Which characters do you envision having “A”-type stories in Season 3?
Murphy: We’re doing some great Harry Shum Jr./Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina/Mike) story, we’re doing a great Santana (Naya Rivera) story, we’re doing a great Brittany (Heather Morris) story and a great Mercedes (Amber Riley) story. Those are the people who didn’t get big multi-arc stories – maybe Heather and Naya toward the end – but all of them are getting big ones. When you graduate a certain group of people, examining what they want to do with their lives is a really exciting thing and that’s what all these stories are about.

Mike's storyline was a waste of time, Tina has been nothing but a character to adore the boys. What was Brit's great storyline in season 3? Class president? Amber got a boyfriend we barely saw and broken up by Sam.

THR: So considering options after high school like college will feature heavily this season?
Murphy: Yes. You’ll also meet some of the parents this year. That’s something that I was surprised by. Every year we ask Glee fans what they liked about the season and what they didn’t like and what they wanted to see. Across the board, a huge amount of fans want to see parents. That’s not to say we’re going to heavily feature them, but I think it’s interesting to see some of them – not all of them. I don’t know if I want to do Rachel’s gay dads. I think that’s funny if we never see them. But we haven’t decided that.

So we saw Mike's parents, Puck's dad, Santana's mom, Sam's parents, and Rachel's parents.

THR: How many characters will graduate this season?
Murphy: That’s something people should watch the first episode of Season 3. We’re going to address that and say these are the people who are leaving, these are the people who are staying. A lot of times it’s people you don’t expect are leaving are leaving and there’s a lot of surprises about people who are staying. We’ve never really gotten into how old they are and what grades they are; with some of the characters we have, but not all of them. We establish the rules of the season very early on in the first episode.

And now it's a requirement that every new cast member must say their grade in their first scene. All of them say their grade, including Brody and Adam.

THR: Will it be a pretty even split among the cast with who’s leaving and who’s staying?
Murphy: More are leaving than are staying.

THR: Will we see a Season 4 with Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Lea Michele (Rachel)?
Murphy: No.

THR: We will not?
Murphy: They are graduating.

THR: What about Cory Monteith?
Murphy: Cory is graduating. Those are the only three I’m going to say.

THR: They’re not going to be back at all in Season 4?
Murphy: No.

Yes, Mr. Egotistical Bastrd himself was ready to write off his three biggest stars after season three. He was ready to part ways with his three most talked about actors who are the most critically acclaimed, get the most nominations and award, and make the most apperances on talk shows.

THR: What was behind the decision?
Murphy: You really can’t win either way, can you? You can keep them on the show for six years and people will criticize you for not being realistic or you can be really true to life and say when they started the show they were very clearly sophomores and they should graduate at the end of their senior year. That was more real, I felt it was more responsible and true to the fans. I think the fans want to see these people have a true experience and that’s what we decided to do.

This is were Ryan was an idiot. To keep fans interested, and keep the show relevant, it has to evolve and change around your strongest characters. People care about the characters and want to see their stories evolve.

THR: Was the decision something you discussed with Chris, Lea and Cory?
Murphy: I discussed it with Lea and Chris and they both trust the writing and trust me. I think that they felt that it would be great to have an open and closed experience for them to go out while they were on top. They also like the idea that it was very emotional, it will be very sad for me to see them leave. But it’s good because we’re writing to something so powerful, which is those two beloved characters going off and hopefully getting their dream.

The whole thing about Glee, it was a risk from the start. It was something nobody thought would work and then it did. We’ve never done anything by the book or what you would think. We just made that decision and I involved Chris and Lea and they thought that was a good idea.

The writing was dropping in season two, but it wasn't until after this interview that it went really downhill really really fast. Of course, at this point, they were still consdering a spin-off, and Chris and Lea could have been enthusiastic about that.

THR: What did Cory have to say?
Murphy: I didn’t talk to Cory about it. I presume he knows. He knows he was a sophomore when the show started.

Shows how little regard Ryan had for Cory. Cory was the one who stood up try to get them more royalties for the songs. I'm sure that pissed Ryan off. I really think that Cory being stuck in Lima is Ryan's way of punishment by keeping him from working with Lea.

THR: You’ve always said how much you love writing for Lea and Chris and want to feature them prominently. Who can we see step up into that role in Season 4?
Murphy: I don’t know, it really depends on how the writing this year goes. Next year we’ll have new auditions and new people coming in. I’m not thinking of who’s replacing them because I’m really trying to do their characters justice and write them – as are Brad, Ian and all the new people – to give them meaty, great stories.

Yes, being Blaine's boyfriend has been a great meaty for Kurt in season 3.

THR: How did this go over in the expanded writers room? Was this an entire staff decision?
Murphy: No. We had already made the decision before the new writers came in, but everybody likes where we’re taking it and what we’re writing toward. One of the things that we’re doing on the show, last year, I loved the relationship roulette where there was a lot of that. This year what we’ve decided to do is all the relationships are going to remain pretty stable. I’m much more interested in Lea’s character -- not so much on her relationship with Finn, but more on what her dreams are beyond high school and how she plans on getting them. That’s what my senior year was about, so it’s interesting to write them that way.

Yes, they wrote a lot about Lea's dreams of getting into a school she never heard of, and also how she achieved that dream by stalking the dean of the school after she screwed up here audition. Very uplifting.

THR: When Chris’ Kurt graduates, will Darren Criss’ Blaine remain?
Murphy: I don’t know. Darren may follow Chris where ever he’s going or maybe his heart will be broken. I don’t feel comfortable answering any more questions because I don’t know.

I don't even need to go into this one. You all know.

THR: Are there any other new cast members you’re looking to add in Season 3?
Murphy: We’re not going to introduce more than The Glee Project winner because we have so many great stories that we’re working on.

Hello Sugar.

THR: Any update on the tribute episode?
Murphy: In the first seven episodes, there is no tribute episode. Who knows if I’ll do it; I have the permission but I don’t know if I’ll do it or not.

OK, so there was not atribute episode in the first seven episodes (though we did get WSS, which is pretty much a tribute to the WSS when it comes down to it). But after Christmas, we got Michael, Whitney, and the Bee Gees/Saturday Night Fever.

If you would like to see the entire article, it's here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glees-ryan-murphy-optimistic-chord-210925
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2013, 12:42 pm

Graduation Gate still pisses me off. What should have been a great day for Chris turned into a little nightmare, not even mentioning all the anxiety RM put the actors and fans through in the weeks and months following.

And then of course killing the spin-off like a petulant child who breaks his toys when he gets called out on his bad behavior. tronco

But wow, looking at that old interview: not even half of what RM said was going to happen on Glee season 3 ever did happen. ohmy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/3/2013, 3:36 pm

something must have happened between him and chris, lea and cory for murphy to want to drop them like hot potatoes. you don't get rid of the best things your show has (and every single glee fan will agree that they are it) just because it would be logical in a high school setting (when has the baroness ever followed logic), especially when chris was not only the youngest age-wise, but by far the youngest looking.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next