Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  arina 3/19/2013, 8:39 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:And i definitely can relate to being angry over statements on the internet that are not true, it makes me often very angry too, it's almost embarrassing how angry I can be over some posts on the internet :-)
Like the lovely idea of Adam raping Kurt so Blaine can swoop in and save the day, while Kurt grateful comes back into his arms? vomir antifana

Link. This is too sick to copy and paste even here.
brikwol
You don't think this is an excellent idea? It all I have ever dreamed of! bounce

vomir these are definitely "kurts" fans.

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2013, 9:41 am

I read that post last night. What a repulsive post, and the fact that so many people seemed to agree that would be a good story idea just made the post even more repulsive.

Honestly, I think part of their thinking is that they want Adam painted in a bad light so that he looks worse than Blaine, and then Kurt can go running back to the loving (when he's not crushing on someone else) arms of his "perfect" cheating bastard of a ex-boyfriend.

In just three episodes, Adam has been more supportive, complimentary, and kind to Kurt than Blaine has been in a season and a half. Kurt has smiled more in those three episodes than he did in two seasons with Blaine. Adam is more awareness of Kurt than Blaine has ever been. And they have communicated better than Kurt has with Blaine. Kurt doesn't seem uncomfortable around Adam--he was certainly comfortable enough with Adam to invite him to ride on the storm with him, and sit close to him on the couch while he was there (closer than he is usually sitting to Blaine). He might have seemed a bit apprehensive of Adam at the end of dance studio scene, but that wasn't because he was apprehensive about Adam--he's apprehensive because he's still hurting from what Blaine did to him, and he is apprehensive about jumping into a serious relationship because he is afraid of getting hurt again.

It is sad that a character as inspirational and well developed as Kurt is still stuck to Blaine because part of the fandom demands it, and RIB gives that part of the fandom everything they want on a silver platter, despite the fact that that part of the fandom is extremely toxic and abusive to the actors.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/19/2013, 12:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I read that post last night. What a repulsive post, and the fact that so many people seemed to agree that would be a good story idea just made the post even more repulsive.

I saw that post last night. Part of me is glad that idiot posted it and got so many "likes" so that we can finally strip away the myth of the Klaine fans loving Kurt so much. They only love him as an accesstory to Blaine. Once he's free of the greasy hobbit, all bets are off.

Honestly, I think part of their thinking is that they want Adam painted in a bad light so that he looks worse than Blaine, and then Kurt can go running back to the loving (when he's not crushing on someone else) arms of his "perfect" cheating bastard of a ex-boyfriend.

Which is exactly why I've seen posts hoping that some kind of harm would come to Kurt from Adam. Whether Kurt should be raped or just physically abused, they want to see what Blaine did to Kurt minimized so that he goes back to being a better option than Kurt's new relationship. As usual, it becomes nothing at all about what's better for Kurt or makes him happy, and more what makes Blaine look good. They can't get rid of the inconvenient fact of Blaine being a weak-willed cheater, so they have to turn Adam into a monster so that Kurt has no options but to go back to Blaine and Blaine gets to be the big damn hero.

In just three episodes, Adam has been more supportive, complimentary, and kind to Kurt than Blaine has been in a season and a half. Kurt has smiled more in those three episodes than he did in two seasons with Blaine. Adam is more awareness of Kurt than Blaine has ever been. And they have communicated better than Kurt has with Blaine. Kurt doesn't seem uncomfortable around Adam--he was certainly comfortable enough with Adam to invite him to ride on the storm with him, and sit close to him on the couch while he was there (closer than he is usually sitting to Blaine). He might have seemed a bit apprehensive of Adam at the end of dance studio scene, but that wasn't because he was apprehensive about Adam--he's apprehensive because he's still hurting from what Blaine did to him, and he is apprehensive about jumping into a serious relationship because he is afraid of getting hurt again.

It has been wonderful to see Kurt start to come out of his shell. To stop seeing himself as deserving better than a boyfriend who seemed completely oblivious to when Kurt was diminishing himself for Blaine’s benefit, or when others were insulting him. To see himself deserving of praise and compliments, and deserving a whole lot more than a boyfriend who is so needy and selfish that he couldn’t stay faithful for a few weeks while Kurt was getting his adult life in order. Seeing the reemergence of a confident but still caring Kurt has been one of the rare joys this season gave me.

I agree that Adam is much more aware of how his behavior affects Kurt, both positively and negatively. One thing in particular that soured me on Klaine was how completely unaware Blaine was to things that affected Kurt negatively. He was oblivious to Sebastian’s taunts to Kurt, and maintained contact with Sebastian long after he told Kurt that Sebastian meant nothing to him. He was pleased to have Kurt’s praise and support about being offered the part of Tony in WSS, but offered no commiserations or showed any outrage at Kurt being cast in the smallest non-singing/non-dancing part in the show (while being well aware that Kurt needed a part to beef up his NYADA application). Blaine is so focused on himself and his needs that he willingly hurt the man that he professes to love by withholding affection and physical contact out of a misguided plan to protect himself. He then compounded that willingness to hurt Kurt by cheating on him within weeks of Kurt’s arrival in NY. The relationship became all about Kurt supporting Blaine and being willing to accept the scraps that Blaine allowed him. For those of us who loved Kurt long before Blaine ever slimed his way onto our tv screens, this treatment he’d suffered has been very hard to swallow.

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/19/2013, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2013, 2:06 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:In just three episodes, Adam has been more supportive, complimentary, and kind to Kurt than Blaine has been in a season and a half. Kurt has smiled more in those three episodes than he did in two seasons with Blaine. Adam is more awareness of Kurt than Blaine has ever been. And they have communicated better than Kurt has with Blaine. Kurt doesn't seem uncomfortable around Adam--he was certainly comfortable enough with Adam to invite him to ride on the storm with him, and sit close to him on the couch while he was there (closer than he is usually sitting to Blaine). He might have seemed a bit apprehensive of Adam at the end of dance studio scene, but that wasn't because he was apprehensive about Adam--he's apprehensive because he's still hurting from what Blaine did to him, and he is apprehensive about jumping into a serious relationship because he is afraid of getting hurt again.

It has been wonderful to see Kurt start to come out of his shell. To stop seeing himself as deserving better than a boyfriend who seemed completely oblivious to when Kurt was diminishing himself for Blaine’s benefit, or when others were insulting him. To see himself deserving of praise and compliments, and deserving a whole lot more than a boyfriend who is so needy and selfish that he couldn’t stay faithful for a few weeks while Kurt was getting his adult life in order. Seeing the reemergence of a confident but still caring Kurt has been one of the rare joys this season gave me.

I agree that Adam is much more aware of how his behavior affects Kurt, both positively and negatively. One thing in particular that soured me on Klaine was how completely unaware Blaine was to things that affected Kurt negatively. He was oblivious to Sebastian’s taunts to Kurt, and maintained contact with Sebastian long after he told Kurt that Sebastian meant nothing to him. He was pleased to have Kurt’s praise and support about being offered the part of Tony in WSS, but offered no commiserations or showed any outrage at Kurt being cast in the smallest non-singing/non-dancing part in the show (while being well aware that Kurt needed a part to beef up his NYADA application). Blaine is so focused on himself and his needs that he willingly hurt the man that he professes to love but withholding affection and physical contact out of a misguided plan to protect himself. He then compounded that willingness to hurt Kurt by cheating on him within weeks of Kurt’s arrival in NY. The relationship became all about Kurt supporting Blaine and being willing to accept the scraps that Blaine allowed him. For those of us who loved Kurt long before Blaine ever slimed his way onto our tv screens, this treatment he’d suffered has been very hard to swallow.

It's a credit to Chris' talent that he was able to convey so much of how Kurt was feeling in Sadie Hawkins. I love the way he looked around after Adam said, "You'd make a fantastic Brick, etc." It was like he was looking to see if anyone else heard Adam say what he just said. Same thing with the nice plie comment--you could see how he wasn't used to hearing people compliment him. You can see how low his self-esteem was had in the way he brushed off his interactions with Adam when he told Rachel, "He doesn't know what he wants."

I agree that the reemergence of confident Kurt was one of the better things this season. I loved that it was Kurt--not Adam--who suggested the first date. That was a huge thing for him.

The whole Klaine thing is so messed up right now. As of "I Do" Blaine was pretty convinced they were reunited (even though Kurt was saying they were just friends). I just remember that smirk he gave in the last scene when Kurt told Tina they were just friends. You knew Blaine was thinking they were more than friends.

Yet, there has been no sign of Blaine thinking about Kurt in the past two episodes (though Kurt was thinking about him). And Blaine is still crushing on Sam. Blaine should sing the song "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" because that is his life's philosophy. He loves Kurt when Kurt is around, but when he's not, anyone would do--random facebook dudes, straight guys, straight women, etc.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/19/2013, 2:19 pm

I can understand that people have fantasies that are really, really out there. I mean fanfiction is full of abusive relationships and there are good reason for ratings and warnings without them you can run into all kinds of stuff head on. I see what the original poster was trying to say but it doesn't make it any less appaulling.

What makes it triggering and anger inducing is his/her wording about loving Kurt, that got a lot of people upset. There are couple of fandoms that I follow that often use a rape as a method of describing a uneven relationship and there are quite few in Glee also but to elevate the other "main" character by tormenting the other is rare. Especially if canon has given the "bad" one actual mistakes.

And I do agree and think Glee already did a version of this elevation by giving Burt cancer: throw the most horrible things at Kurt and diminish what Blaine did. I think we're all afraid some form of this will repeat if they hurry Klaine back together. Going to rape, no no no. Besides nothing in canon gives me the vibes Adam could ever be written that way.

BTW just to be somewhat unbiased: I have seen several fanfics where Blaine is written as the assaulter to get him away from Kurt. What ever rocks your boat. Right now making these statements can be really dangerous if you're not ready to face the things that will be said against you. Some of these people saying these things are awfully young and might not understand what they say might end up them being cornered and explain what they said.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/19/2013, 2:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote: I agree that the reemergence of confident Kurt was one of the better things this season. I loved that it was Kurt--not Adam--who suggested the first date. That was a huge thing for him.

Not only did Kurt find the courage to make the first move, but this is the first time when he expressed interest in someone when it was readily returned. We didn't have to go through the half season of the object of Kurt's affection flirting with him, but then being completely oblivious to Kurt's feelings and then not returning them. Kurt deserves to finally have someone who is at least as into him (if not moreso) as he is into them and we finally got that with Adam.

I'll admit that back in the day I was happily on the Klaine train once Blaine got his head out of his ass. And I squeed with they kissed and when Blaine told Kurt that he loved him. But now? Too much water under the bridge to go back to that. vomir

The whole Klaine thing is so messed up right now. As of "I Do" Blaine was pretty convinced they were reunited (even though Kurt was saying they were just friends). I just remember that smirk he gave in the last scene when Kurt told Tina they were just friends. You knew Blaine was thinking they were more than friends.

And of course, it’s all about what Blaine wants, isn’t it. It doesn’t matter how Kurt feels, or the fact that Kurt just can’t trust him. Or that Blaine has barely thought about, let alone expressed any feelings for Kurt since Christmas. It’s like he sees Kurt as some kind of toy that he can pick up or ignore at will. The fact that Kurt has his own mind, and that what Kurt wants doesn’t click with what Blaine wants at a given moment has got to be perplexing for the self-absorbed little gelmet. pauly

Yet, there has been no sign of Blaine thinking about Kurt in the past two episodes (though Kurt was thinking about him). And Blaine is still crushing on Sam. Blaine should sing the song "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" because that is his life's philosophy. He loves Kurt when Kurt is around, but when he's not, anyone would do--random facebook dudes, straight guys, straight women, etc.

The show wanted to have Blaine be both super-desirable to everyone who crosses his path and still have an eventual Klaine reconciliation possible. They did a crap job. Instead they made Blaine so utterly fickle that his pronouncements about Kurt being the love of his life are completely laughable. Sure buddy… he’s your soul mate until he’s no longer in the immediate vicinity. Then you’re all about Sam’s lips and abs. Yeah… that’s going to convince me that Kurt is your one and only.

It’s kind of absurd that Blaine never talks about Kurt to anyone. Not since revealing that he cheated on Kurt to Sam way back in DD. He didn’t mention Kurt when Tina admitted her crush on him. He hasn’t discussed how he can try to convince Kurt that he’s sincere to his “bro” Sam. He hasn’t asked Finn once how Kurt was doing, or to relay his feelings. Kurt doesn’t exist for Blaine unless he’s in the same room. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 3:30 pm

lol this thread is getting really violent now w/ all the hitting and shooting and head butting. somebody call the medics. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/19/2013, 4:05 pm

fantastica wrote:lol this thread is getting really violent now w/ all the hitting and shooting and head butting. somebody call the medics. Razz

I would have added my contribution for this violent behavior but my tablet is being an arse about the emoticons. So no visual aids from me, just verbal angst.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2013, 4:11 pm

fantastica wrote:lol this thread is getting really violent now w/ all the hitting and shooting and head butting. somebody call the medics. Razz

I should call the police first! Then, they take all of you to the hospital.

Where are the days when this show actually made us feel glee? dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/19/2013, 4:29 pm

I feel sorry for Artie and Tina (and maybe Quinn) fans, I really do. They are worse off than we are. But blaming Kurt is not cool at all. Kurt is so underused, it's not even funny. Even Rachel's screentime and songs have been cut down this year, and she's supposed to be the star. Blaine is the only one who is being overused here.

I, too, like the reappearance of confident Kurt, thanks to multiple things, but mostly Adam. I love how he has some of his sass back, I think it makes him hilarious and adorable. But I also like how is a different, mature take on "sass" thing. He's not like Santana or Becky or even his season one self where he takes it too far and insults everyone in the room. This new sass is more focused, like a laser beam, and is used only when called for. He's still a sweetheart, but he's no longer a doormat. I think it's the perfect spot to be in. wub

I cannot believe that some Klainers want Kurt to be physically abused or raped by Adam just so their OTP can be together and live "happily ever after". How disgusting. How dare they call themselves Kurt fans. Who are they trying to kid? These are obviously young kids who like the soap opera drama effect of this kind of thing and do not understand the horrors of what they are asking for. I hate how they want their cheating, greasy hobbit man to be made to look better in comparison by turning Adam into a monster. How about Blaine works on himself and tries to make himself worthy of Kurt again? Hmmmm? How about that? This isn't romantic at all, this is sick. I didn't even read the post and I'm not going to.

That being said, Chris would act the hell out of something like this. But as much as I love the PSA storylines (sorry Marie! Wink ) there are some things better left to the imaginations and the fanfiction writers of the fandom. Those who want this big, dramatic storyline can just read a well-written fanfic about it and imagine Chris giving the Emmy winning performance of his life in it. But this is something that I don't actually wish to see on my screen, because I think that Kurt has been through so much already. He deserves happiness. I don't want Adam being thrown under the bus for the sake of Blaine. There are some fantasies that are better left in the shadows.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 3/19/2013, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/19/2013, 4:31 pm

There are seriously story suggestions about Adam raping Kurt in order to have Klaine reunite?! We live in a dark, twisted and sick society.

(...here I thought Burt's cancer might the reason to have Klaine reunite, as the peak of the iceberg of disgusting storylines constructed by RIB...)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2013, 4:42 pm

I can understand if a twisted mind write a fanfic where Kurt is physically abused by someone, like Sebastian for instance. But wanting the same storyline on Glee, only because they want to ruin such a sweet and respectful guy as Adam is, that's totally selfish,and once again they're proving what are they priorities (and favorite one). If Blaine were in a relationship like Kurt it is, would they want the same? Sorry I'm angry :angry:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 4:50 pm

disgusting storylines by RIB, who writes a show for some disgusting fans who want rape stories. totally disgusted!!!

we are not only watching the wrong show, but are in a fandom w/ some totally fucked up people!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/19/2013, 4:53 pm

These people don't give a damn about Kurt, because how dare he be happy with another guy who actually deserves him? No, it's all about that bastard Blaine and his needs. If they liked Kurt, they'd want him to be happy instead of trying to ruin his new relationship. And LOL at how they are trying to create problems where there are none. Adam is lovely and has been nothing but wonderful to Kurt so far, and Kurt as blossomed under his attention. Blaine makes Kurt feel like shit. BLAINE is the douchebag, not Adam. (Yes, I read the post out of morbid curiousity). beam Evil or Very Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/19/2013, 5:05 pm

Not only do they want an act of violence against Kurt, but they want "supportive" Blaine to be redeemed by it. They aren't saying Blaine needs to learn his lesson about valuing Kurt, after seeing Kurt in a loving embrace with Adam. They don't have Blaine doing any work to repair Kurt's trust. It is all about picking up the broken pieces of Kurt, thus making him a hero. Nothing in this has anything to do with Kurt, he is just supposedly what Blaine wants, and the idiots out there want to deliver Kurt in a way that he is utterly dependent and helpless. So Blaine is completely dominant in the relationship. These are also the people who see Kurt as effeminate and "weak" but then complain that he runs the relationship. You can't have it both ways. Kurt runs the relationship because he did the most to keep it together. When they had issues he sought out councilling, even if it was with Emma. Blaine sulks and cheats. I see Blaine as far more "effeminate" than Kurt has ever been. I hate using that word, because I don't see women as weaker than men, other than perhaps physically, but I don't have a different one to use. Kurt may have feminine characteristics, and prefer some things traditionally feminine, but it was never in a "I want to be a girl" way, just this is something I like and I don't care which side of the line this belongs to. I like wearing nice clothes, so I will. I like singing girls songs, so I will. I like being Kurt Hummel, so I will be him. Screw anything else. That is what being a strong person is, to me. It has nothing with gender, but accepting yourself, even if you know society doesn't accept you is strength.

Blaine, on the other hand, seeks out acceptance. Despite his greasy hair, and appearance, he wants people to like him. I think if they actually had him bullied for this appearance, which, truthfully, I remain shocked that he has not, he would abandon it. Blaine needs the spotlight almost as much as Rachel. But Rachel wants stardom, her name in lights, it seems a little more specific. Blaine just wants to be noticed everywhere he goes. This shows a total lack of self confidence that he needs this much positive feedback. I just wish they actually dealt with that issue, instead of handing him the world. That is why I am hoping that he does graduate and find out he doesn't get handed everything in adulthood. I think that is also why RIB is probably extending the high school year, to keep Blaine in this magic world until they simply have him reunite with Kurt. Like Kurt should wait around months for Blaine to grow the hell up. Why hasn't Adam whisked Kurt down the aisle by this time, I will never know. If Brody can be a prostitute, they'll have Adam lose his student green card and be forced back to England, Kurt can't follow because his father is battling cancer. I can see it now, so poor single Kurt is scooped up by the one guy, outside of a guy sent back to England, who wants his gay faced little self. What a celebration and victory for Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/19/2013, 5:12 pm

I sincerely do not even care about Kurt as a character. At the end, he is only fictional. I am disturbed and disgusted that it is considered a romantic notion that you ex saves you from emotional turmoil after you've got raped. There are no words for that thought process. No words.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/19/2013, 5:18 pm

Part of me feels that this sick rape fantasy/wish is a passive aggressive way for Klainers to "punish" Kurt and to put him in his place for finding happiness with a guy who isn't their perfect Blaine. Nevermind that Blaine is a cheating, attention whoring asshole. How dare he upgrade from Blaine? Rolling Eyes :angry:

What a fucked up way of thinking. How is this okay? How is this romantic? If someone was raped, they don't need their ex to "save" them. The last thing they need is romance. They need support from a therapist. How can anyone wish for this sort of harm on a character as lovely as Kurt just so that their favorite character can look good? Yuck.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 5:28 pm

why are we trying to analyze those sicko? i am too tired to waste my intellect on a bunch of psychologically troubled fans.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/19/2013, 5:32 pm

There are so many headcases in the Glee fandom. It's ripe with sickos to study for those of us who are interested in psychology. tonguue fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2013, 5:44 pm

Fanatics are interesting people to analyze. It amazes me what a bunch of people can do for their favorite singer,actor, tv show, so on. As in this situation, in which they're sickos. Well some of them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 5:45 pm

the kind of people who talk about rape in a romantic light has never been raped or at least seen someone they know going through that ordeal. rape is very traumatic for the victim. i have a friend who was such a victim and she couldn't even have a normal sex life many years later. Finally her husband left her. it's very sad. i read that rape for boys is even worse, and they almost always staying quiet afterwards because of the tremendous amount of shame, humiliation and fear. it completely takes away one's dignity and self worth. way to ruin someone psychologically for the rest of his life.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2013, 5:51 pm

And they want that for Kurt. Though we're talking about a fictional character, what's the message they're giving to the audience, that's is fine to be raped because your ex will rescue you? So wrong.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 5:52 pm

rape or any other serious crime is just so wrong for a comedy show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2013, 5:54 pm

Why those people don't watch AHS instead?. And in even in series like that, it makes me cringe.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/19/2013, 5:58 pm

To be fair, Glee is a comedy-drama now. But rape is just...too taboo, even for Glee. These kids are just so naive. They would not be talking about rape and having an ex "save" the raped person in a childish fantasy if they've actually been there themselves or knew someone who had been a victim.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next