Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 9:04 am

Divalicious wrote:My information is from Celebrity Networth, as of 4/23/2011 he is listed at 45,000 an episode, with networth of 2.5 million-which includes his writing etc.

Lea's info is from 3/14/2011. Unfortunately, it doesn't have anything from last year. She also has the same networth of 2.5 million, which probably includes all her modeling/commercials.

Darren has a networth of 1.3 million, as of 9/14/2011. It doesn't include what his salary was at the time.
That was 2011, season 2. A lot has changed since then. There were negotiations on salary inbetween every season (2>3 and 3>4), and Chris' books and movie weren't even out then. And Celebrity Networth isn't a legit site is it? I mean, they guess and report what they hear, but they don't have the actual numbers, do they?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 9:19 am

arina wrote:Even I have to admit i personally don't know what I would prefer if Kurt wasn't my favorite. McKinley is very repetitive and I don't like the newbies, but New York disappointed me alot, everything is rushed, nothing has gradual movement, Vogue I was looking forward so much was pointless, everything is too serious while i would like something wacky sometimes and just two original characters )who interact just with each other) is too little for me.
They are not giving the New York part a fighting chance. Only about 8 minutes time each episode, not enough characters to interact with, flimsy stories that can be good in potential but are worked out shallow and with not enough screentime to do them justice, not enough songs.
Now that New York finally gets more actors (not just talking about Adam) and sceneries (at NYADA) it is suddenly a lot more appealing.

They wanted New York to fail, they wanted the audience to lose interest and not care about Rachel and Kurt anymore. And yet, even with all the odds against them, Lea and Chris won the PCA awards. hapitgh

TPTB will have to backtrack, count their losses and develop the NY side fast, or else there will not be much audience left anymore.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/3/2013, 9:21 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:Even I have to admit i personally don't know what I would prefer if Kurt wasn't my favorite. McKinley is very repetitive and I don't like the newbies, but New York disappointed me alot, everything is rushed, nothing has gradual movement, Vogue I was looking forward so much was pointless, everything is too serious while i would like something wacky sometimes and just two original characters )who interact just with each other) is too little for me.
They are not giving the New York part a fighting chance. Only about 8 minutes time each episode, not enough characters to interact with, flimsy stories that can be good in potential but are worked out shallow and with not enough screentime to do them justice, not enough songs.
Now that New York finally gets more actors (not just talking about Adam) and sceneries (at NYADA) it is suddenly a lot more appealing.

They wanted New York to fail, they wanted the audience to lose interest and not care about Rachel and Kurt anymore. And yet, even with all the odds against them, Lea and Chris won the PCA awards. hapitgh

TPTB will have to backtrack, count their losses and develop the NY side fast, or else there will not be much audience left anymore.

Agree 100%. In my opinion at least 90% of the show should take place in NY.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 9:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:They are not giving the New York part a fighting chance. Only about 8 minutes time each episode, not enough characters to interact with, flimsy stories that can be good in potential but are worked out shallow and with not enough screentime to do them justice, not enough songs.

I know, that is why I am disappointed. I thought the screentime and the focus on storylines will be equally split between McKinley and New York. I thought they wanted to make New York side interesting because that probably will be place where more of the favorite characters will go and I am just terribly disappointed how they treated New York so far. In the episode we found out something like the golden card exists and how rare is to get it Rachel got it...the same with Vogue...I really hope now both of them are in the same school and with Santana being in New York now as well New York gets more focus, variety and will more interesting. It has so much potential. But wasting of potential is what Glee does the best, doesn't it?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/3/2013, 10:07 am

arina wrote:I don't know personally casual viewers but I know couple of them through the internet and even if they prefer old character to the new ones, they all prefer McKinley to New York because McKinley has more diversity (because of having more characters) and they like the formula they are used to, the places, Sue etc. So it probably depends on people you know. Peple I know really prefer the part Glee focuses more - McKinleey.

Even I have to admit i personally don't know what I would prefer if Kurt wasn't my favorite. McKinley is very repetitive and I don't like the newbies, but New York disappointed me alot, everything is rushed, nothing has gradual movement, Vogue I was looking forward so much was pointless, everything is too serious while i would like something wacky sometimes and just two original characters )who interact just with each other) is too little for me.

Next year of course is different because there will be only newbies in McKinley...But the presence of Blaine in New York. would only lower my enjoyment, I really don't want him to be there!

I can understand why a lot of the casual viewers would prefer the McKinley end of things. My sisters are casual viewers, and they say that they like the new characters, but they fell like they can't really get to know them because they keep on bringing the old cast members back. My sisters don't get why they keep on bringing back the graduates, which makes sense when you look at this as a show only as being about a high school glee club.

In a lot of ways, the New York storyline is the underdog here. We get more focus and songs in McKinley, simply because the cast is so much bigger at McKinley. New York has Kurt, Rachel, and Brody--that's it, just three characters who get regular focus. McKinley has Blaine, Sam, Finn, Brittany, Marley, and Jake as characters who get regular focus, and secondary characters Ryder, Tina, Artie, Unique, and Kitty who get focus here and there (Joe and Sugar have been given so little screentime, I'm not even factoring them in here). So we get 30-35 minutes of McKinley vs. 7-12 of New York simply because the cast at McKinley is easily three times the size of the New York cast.

The New York end of things needs more characters for people to be interested in it--not the guest star type like Kate Hudson, SJP, or Whoopi. They need regular characters who interact and enhance each others stories. That's why Kurt needs Adam so desperately. Rachel has had Brody from the start. Kurt needs interaction with someone other than Rachel to enhance his story and make it interesting. They need to keep Adam around, even if he's just a friend or mentor for Kurt because Kurt needs someone to develp his story outside of Rachel (because there is only so much discussion they can have about Rachel's relationship with Brody).

It will be interesting to see how they integrate Santana into the New York storyline, and how her story develops. Surely her story can't just be about living with Kurt and Rachel. She is going to have her own purpose for being there, and at least one new character propping her up. Perhaps well see a more even divide between NY and McKinley (in preperation for them hopefully moving to all NY next year) if we have Kurt, Rachel, and Santana each with their own partner to be opposite them in their scenes, which would make the cast size on each end a bit more even.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/3/2013, 10:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:

OMG Marie, I have been working on my post for an hour while I do other things, and I see that you posted basically what I said while I was writing mine. LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 10:29 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 Tumblr_m15677OU6u1qi8ayn

fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 12:36 pm

So I read on tumblr that it doesn't seem the songs will come out earlier this week. Typical!!! Every time I don't care about the songs they leak earlier and one time I am really looking forward to them and they can't. :angry:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 12:52 pm

^You betcha that if they released a song earlier it would be Blaine's solo, not Kurt's. dryy

At what time do the songs normally come out?
(Probably when I'm asleep :()
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 1:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^You betcha that if they released a song earlier it would be Blaine's solo, not Kurt's. dryy

At what time do the songs normally come out?
(Probably when I'm asleep :()
I think for us around 6am . :( At least there was the time when Being alive was supposed to come out (it is the last time I was unpatiently waiting for a song.)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 1:40 pm

^Okay, thanks. Then I'll probably set my alarm clock really early for tomorrow morning! fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/3/2013, 6:23 pm

I haven't been this excited for a Kurt solo since "Being Alive"!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/3/2013, 9:01 pm

I'm up at 4:30am to get ready for work, so I'm sure that I'll hear it as soon as it's available.

MoviesAreLife wrote:I haven't been this excited for a Kurt solo since "Being Alive"!

This is the upside of Kurt's solo's being rare as hen's teeth. When we do get them, it's a special event.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/3/2013, 11:12 pm

It really does feel like an event of some kind, you're right. It's like we're counting down to the New Year or something.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/4/2013, 1:22 am

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/4/2013, 1:30 am

bayth wrote:AUGGGGHHHH!!!

Bring Him Home IS OUT!!!!!

CHRIS ded . This man's voice I can't, I just can't ded .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/4/2013, 1:31 am

bayth wrote:AUGGGGHHHH!!!

Bring Him Home IS OUT!!!!!

OMG, that was incredible. The emotion, I could feel all of it.

I was worth the wait.

I can't wait for Marie to hear this see what she thinks. I have to listen to it again.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/4/2013, 1:35 am

I am enjoying the reactions on tumblr right now in the Chris Colfer tag. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 413578547

Except for one that I chose to ignore. She was a Blarren stan so I should have expected that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 357632081

It's already got over 2,000 notes. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/4/2013, 1:42 am

HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL!!!! wub wub wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/4/2013, 1:55 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL!!!! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 413578547 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 413578547 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 413578547

I love some of the notes on tumblr:

"I don't watch Glee but this is just beautiful."

It is strange but wonderful that people that don't watch Glee appreciate Chris's singing more and think it is beautiful and wonderful when others in the fandom try to find something to critcise about it.

Though in this wonderful community it is okay because I know it isn't out of hate or meaness, everyone likes different ranges of Chris's singing voice, and I respect that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/4/2013, 2:01 am

Chris sounds beautiful! wub

If anyone have a download link for the new Glee songs, could you please share it with me? The tumblr I used to download it from is not working. Unforunately I cannot buy it from iTunes.

Last edited by arina on 2/4/2013, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/4/2013, 2:02 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL!!!! wub wub wub

He does,I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/4/2013, 2:02 am

I did want him to sing it in the male key originally, just because his "male voice" is such a rare treat. But this was beautiful, sweet and angelic. There was no strain whatsoever (and I was a bit worried that there would be if he had to sing it in the female key). But he pulled it off without a flaw. His voice keeps getting stronger. wub

Jesus. His voice! Male key, female key: he makes it all sound good! How many singers can say that? Is he an alien? That would explain his out of this world vocal range.....no wait, he's an angel. I already said that earlier!

Wow. I'm such a fangirl! XD

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/4/2013, 2:03 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I did want him to sing it in the male key originally, just because his "male voice" is such a rare treat. But this was beautiful, sweet and angelic. There was no strain whatsoever (and I was a bit worried that there would be if he had to sing it in the female key). But he pulled it off without a flaw. His voice keeps getting stronger. wub

Jesus. His voice! Male key, female key: he makes it all sound good! How many singers can say that? Is he an alien? That would explain his out of this world vocal range.....no wait, he's an angel. I already said that earlier!

Wow. I'm such a fangirl! XD

Great post. I agree with all of it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/4/2013, 2:08 am

It's already got over 10,000 plays. Wow....Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 31 4249845411
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next