Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 3:25 pm

Ranwing wrote:Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but...

hiphopa hola bounce rooots bananaz blubro kolce
You really are trying to suppres your feelings, aren't you? tonguue

*doing my own little dance but dare not hope too much* hiphopa
(Is tumblr already melting down?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  sheny 2/1/2013, 3:45 pm

Someone finally called Tina out for her awful attitude. GO Marley Smile I already love that girl.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/1/2013, 4:09 pm

sheny wrote:

Someone finally called Tina out for her awful attitude. GO Marley Smile I already love that girl.

If I thought that Blaine looked absolutely ridiculous in the still they released, my second hand embarassment just increased 100 fold.

Yes Blaine... we know that you're an attention whore. Right before you see Kurt at the wedding might not be the best time to remind us of that fact.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 4:27 pm

Ranwing wrote:If I thought that Blaine looked absolutely ridiculous in the still they released, my second hand embarassment just increased 100 fold.
I'm hesitating to say this anywhere else, but if you compare Blaine's stage presence in 'Diva' with Kurt totally owning his Gaga costume and heels in 'Bad Romance' (plus his awesome vocals in that song), well..... there is no real comparison, imo. Laughing
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fountain 2/1/2013, 5:03 pm

Just a quick question, when do the songs (or rather Kurt's song) come out? On Sunday or Monday. It's been so long since I've been excited for a Glee song that I forgot when they come out now neutre Thanks.

fountain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/1/2013, 5:23 pm

^ Lately they've been releasing on Sunday nights. hapitgh I'm super excited too!! I can't wait to hear Chris's new beautiful solo.

As for the Diva number, all I can say is Unique was totally rocking it, and was the only good part of the performance for me. Also, that song is horrible.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/1/2013, 5:42 pm

ok, so what was blaine doing in that scene exactly. why is he with them when he ISN'T SINGING. i see that murphy wants him to be both camp gay like kurt was with the girls and a "diva", and a bro with the guys. i guess blaine really can do everything perfect.

the girls and unique were great though. loved the production value, even though the song is shit.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/1/2013, 5:46 pm

Unique was a DIVA
Blaine: WTH? blinkk Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 30 Wth_no12

Marley I like You
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/1/2013, 5:54 pm

campy bro doesn't work. that's part of the reason i never get him. he's such a messy character. no personality and nothing to relate to. ok i guess if I were to drool over him like his fans do I would feel differently, but i don't, so solely as a character it's a total failure.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/1/2013, 7:00 pm

I've seen DIVA and since when Blaine is so sassy? I mean, he used to be more the "dapper" boy. Sometimes I'm wondering if Ryan wants him to be the new gay who likes to spend time with the girls as Kurt used to do it. But the difference here is, and you have pointed that, is seems that Blaine has to interact with everyone, so that why he went from campy bro to sassy and viceversa. Again he's the boy who does everything :rolleyes:

P.S I forgot to say sth from Sadie... episode, when Blaine said he's not a predatory gay, it reminds me all those critics that Kurt had when he had a crush on Finn.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 7:45 pm

Dear Lord, I just read on GF that Brad Falchuk wrote 'Diva'. The writer who gave us 'Goodbye' and screwed over Kurt to make Rachel the special New York and NYADA bound snowflake.

I really don't like this. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/1/2013, 8:24 pm

^
So, this mean he favors Rachel in the diva-off. Don't like that :(

Honestly I don't want neither Kurt or Rachel winning, because despite of all the arguments they're having lately, they're still friends. But if I have to be evil, of course I want to see Kurt winning.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/1/2013, 8:30 pm

OK, maybe it's just because I'm not 15, but Diva has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

Blaine was definitely out of place in the song, and honestly, I think he took away from the girls performance in the number because just by the fact that he is in the number. And it seems like he got a lot more focus than the girls in the number (it just seemed like I saw a lot more of that red muppet he killed to make his jacket).

Like others have said, it really just reenforces what so many of us have grown to hate about Blaine--that he has to be the center of attention, and everybody has to love him.

Hopefully his presence will make more sense in the overall storyline, but really, no I have the impression that they put him in there just so they could give him a solo since he hasn't had one in like five episodes now.

You know, Ryan tweeted that person back who said something about Blaine being the perfect cupcake, and Ryan said something like "Do you want a character? Or a caricature?" It's stuff like this that really makes Blaine a lousy character, and more a caricature. So maybe that is the point of Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 8:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Blaine was definitely out of place in the song, and honestly, I think he took away from the girls performance in the number because just by the fact that he is in the number. And it seems like he got a lot more focus than the girls in the number (it just seemed like I saw a lot more of that red muppet he killed to make his jacket).
ANIMAL!!!!!!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 30 Animal-muppet1
R.I.P. crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/1/2013, 8:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, maybe it's just because I'm not 15, but Diva has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

Blaine was definitely out of place in the song, and honestly, I think he took away from the girls performance in the number because just by the fact that he is in the number. And it seems like he got a lot more focus than the girls in the number (it just seemed like I saw a lot more of that red muppet he killed to make his jacket).

Like others have said, it really just reenforces what so many of us have grown to hate about Blaine--that he has to be the center of attention, and everybody has to love him.

Hopefully his presence will make more sense in the overall storyline, but really, no I have the impression that they put him in there just so they could give him a solo since he hasn't had one in like five episodes now.

You know, Ryan tweeted that person back who said something about Blaine being the perfect cupcake, and Ryan said something like "Do you want a character? Or a caricature?" It's stuff like this that really makes Blaine a lousy character, and more a caricature. So maybe that is the point of Blaine.

That is what Blaine is a caricature. Nothing more.

There is nothing real about him. Probably why he isn't taken seriously only by his stans.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/2/2013, 7:48 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Blaine was definitely out of place in the song, and honestly, I think he took away from the girls performance in the number because just by the fact that he is in the number. And it seems like he got a lot more focus than the girls in the number (it just seemed like I saw a lot more of that red muppet he killed to make his jacket).
ANIMAL!!!!!!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 30 Animal-muppet1
R.I.P. crycry

ptdr

Thank you. I really needed the laugh. Comments like this bring the only glee that I can get from Glee nowadays, especially after CLoveGlee's recaps have stopped (How I miss those recaps. I'm sorry to hear that you've been disheartened into stopping them, Claire)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/2/2013, 11:24 pm

GOBR tweeted that Jake and Ryder are going to be singing "Unchained Melody" in 4x15. I'm not sure I want that. Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/2/2013, 11:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:GOBR tweeted that Jake and Ryder are going to be singing "Unchained Melody" in 4x15. I'm not sure I want that. Ugh.
As much as I dislike noobs getting one of my favorite songs, there are 2 silver linings here:
1) Blaine, Sam and/or Brittany aren't singing it.
2) No matter who sings 'Unchained Melody' on Glee: it will never even come close to the original, never ever.

A little voice inside of me keeps saying that I would like to know how Chris would sing it (maybe with Cory), but I cherish the original of that song so much that I'm also a bit relieved I won't have to compare Chris's version with it.
So my loyalties are safe. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/3/2013, 12:01 am

Sometimes I wonder if they are pushing the newbies, or just trying to push the old fans away, by giving us so very little. Oh well. Becoming more and more happy to be working every Thursday, because I can't watch it live even if I wanted to.

Hoping my personal scenario is true. We know Kurt makes out with Blaine, and likely has sex, but I am hoping the CWM is a total dream sequence. It may start with Kurt's dream then go to Blaine's, giving the writers their mandatory Klaine moment, that isn't an actual moment. Then Adam calls and Kurt has to make a decision where he is going with Blaine. He decides he needs to continue his life in NY, and if things happen with Blaine next year, they happen, but he isn't going to wait. They both need to move on and find their happiness, no matter what they will be friends and all that. So the Blainers will be happy, possibility for endless Blaine-sex because heaven forbid someone out there doesn't want to sleep with him, and that is all they care about. He shouldn't be worried about the people he sleeps with actually loving him, like Kurt. Quantity matters, not quality. Sad thinking, that. The Klainers will have the friendship and possibility for more in the future, and the Kurtsies will have a boyfriend who actually elevates Kurt, rather than casts him in a shadow. It would be grand if they actually decided to do a true triangle next year, but they aren't good at that, so I can't decide if I want that to be so. Either way, even if written badly, it would still more more air time than Kurt getting an eyeful of Brody's business.

Constantly staggered by the lack of Kurt, with Chris in the entertainment news with best selling books, and movies he writes himself. The awards, the inspiring speeches, the charming interviews. The people in the industry itself seem to universally like him, he's making good connections. Giving him time to do his projects doesn't work for me, because of their new filming system, he only works like 1 to 2 days a week anyway. More than enough time to schedule interviews etc. I wonder when Fox will put their foot down and expect to get their moneys worth. Per the internet, last year Lea made 75,000 an episode and Chris 45,000 (don't like the disparity, but Lea is Ryan's fav). Who knows this year. Fox must be thinking we aren't getting our money's worth, so use these people more.

Continuing my hope that the beginning of the season was just laying strong ground work for the newbies, so when NY takes off they aren't entirely overshadowed. I think that is a small hope, because the big personalities (and good actors) are all in NY. Cute and charming only lasts so long, so does kiddie soap opera stories. The main audience that watched this are growing up, and we want to see those more grown up stories. There are just only so many kinds of coming of age stories you can tell, that haven't already been done.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 12:08 am

^I don't think that Chris is making much less money than Lea, tbh, if at all. He is the one that rakes in the awards and critical acclaim after all. Plus he is a fan, media and industry favorite.
He's also got good negotiations stuff his team can wave around now: SBL, Prop 8 and his books.
I think those numbers of their salaries are not from the same year.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/3/2013, 12:10 am

I agree with Marie on this one. I think that 45,000 is from season 2. I'm not sure he makes $75,000, but I'd bet he is at least at $60,000. They know his value. And he better damn well make more money than the jukebox.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/3/2013, 12:32 am

My information is from Celebrity Networth, as of 4/23/2011 he is listed at 45,000 an episode, with networth of 2.5 million-which includes his writing etc.

Lea's info is from 3/14/2011. Unfortunately, it doesn't have anything from last year. She also has the same networth of 2.5 million, which probably includes all her modeling/commercials.

Darren has a networth of 1.3 million, as of 9/14/2011. It doesn't include what his salary was at the time.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 3:33 am

I think few songs came out earlier last week including the previews of the other ones. I hope it's the case of this week too and we will get something soon because I don't know how long I am able to wait. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/3/2013, 4:13 am

*sigh* There goes my slim hope about at least one more song for NY in 4x15. :(

I'm worried about how much screentime Kurt, Santana, and Rachel will even get in a tribute episode overstuffed with songs, and where only Kurt of the three even gets to sing. They clearly have a plot of some sort based on the synopsis (and Adam's return), I just really really hope they're not completely sidelined (aka - like, a 8 minute plot out of 42 minutes) to keep all the gratuitous Lima songs....

I feel similarly worried about next Tuesday's episode, and the screentime distribution, since it's just as imbalanced musically. :( I really wish the writers would give us just one NY-only episode, or at least one more NY-centric episode, like 4x09. I personally don't understand why they're trying to push the newbies so hard. I watch Glee every week with a handful of casual fans, and know even more casual fans apart from them at work, school, and among my friends. Every single one of them prefers the original characters to the newbies. To me, it feels like RIB don't actually understand what their audience (as I know it) really wants. I think the show definitely could survive a full transition to New York next year, with just the core characters there now, plus Blaine and Finn moving there, if the writers would give it a chance....

Really excited for tomorrow's songs at least! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 6:51 am

I don't know personally casual viewers but I know couple of them through the internet and even if they prefer old character to the new ones, they all prefer McKinley to New York because McKinley has more diversity (because of having more characters) and they like the formula they are used to, the places, Sue etc. So it probably depends on people you know. Peple I know really prefer the part Glee focuses more - McKinleey.

Even I have to admit i personally don't know what I would prefer if Kurt wasn't my favorite. McKinley is very repetitive and I don't like the newbies, but New York disappointed me alot, everything is rushed, nothing has gradual movement, Vogue I was looking forward so much was pointless, everything is too serious while i would like something wacky sometimes and just two original characters )who interact just with each other) is too little for me.

Next year of course is different because there will be only newbies in McKinley...But the presence of Blaine in New York. would only lower my enjoyment, I really don't want him to be there!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next