Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  zuppid 12/29/2012, 8:17 am

Of course to Tina's silly crush they'll give HUGE importance!
Just because Kurt is gettin attention for once in his life they have to give Blaine attentions as well!

Are they afraid it would pass the mesage that Kurt is more alluring than Blaine?
Maybe I'm just becoming paranoid but it's the only reason i can think of since Tina was talking with Mike to get back together (but maybe they forgot this...)

I really don't care about the Lima storylines...I hate to be one of those fans who only care about their pupils but I find all the Jarley/Blaine-Tina/Sam-Santana drama utterly boring!!!Why can't we have a NY episode?Are they afraid it would kick the Lima episodes asses?
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Glorfindel 12/29/2012, 9:21 am

zuppid wrote:Why can't we have a NY episode?Are they afraid it would kick the Lima episodes asses?
Yes.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/29/2012, 9:43 am

For me, the best case senario right now is that the diva off between Kurt and Rachel is called a draw - Kurt because of his emotive qualities and Rachel for her technical skills. What has me more curious to see is how Kurt and Rachel handle being put against one another. I don't think Kurt will take it seriously since he was never allowed (by the writers) to win against Rachel and see this as a friendly contest between two friends. Rachel, OTOH, might take it very seriously since this is coming shortly after winning Winter Showcase and being pretty much offiically labeled as the most talented student at NYADA (at least as far as her voice is concerned). If the contest is called as a draw (or unlikely but still possible, Kurt wins because his emotive qualities are found preferable over Rachel's skills as a technician), we'll see the cracks start to show in Rachel's new found "maturity".

I keep in mind very firmly that the few times when Kurt actually was permitted to openly compete with Rachel, he didn't lose because she beat him outright. The first time he threw the competition to save his father from being harasses. The second time was an unfair contest because Rache's sort of boyrfirend was judging them and made it pretty openly clear that Rachel was going to win no matter what anyone else did, so it really wasn't much of a contest at all). And even the NYADA auditions, Kurt wasn't actually competing with Rachel (though because of the way the narrative was structured, it felt like that at times) and Rachel "won" because of unfair special consideration (and Kurt later hurt by retconning the reception his audition got because the writers had to justify some reason for him not getting admitted). It doesn't change the fact that in the narrative that Rachel is always the successful one, but it seems that her successes often end up being qualified to some degree.

I'm keeping in mind that the judges here aren't faculty, but fellow students. Rachel doesn't seem to have any friends within the student body besides Brody (and now Kurt) and it's possible that a negative reputation from her dance class antics may come back to bite her. It's not completely unreasonable to see that these students might be more moved by Kurt's emotive qualities (always his strongest talent) over Rachel's technical power. It would be interesting that if Rachel isn't named winner outright and has a bit of a fit over it, that Kurt tries to reason with her and demand why she sees anyone else being considered talented to be such a threat to her. She might be competing with Kurt because that's what Rachel does - she is an exceedingly competive individual. But I think that Kurt just might see this as singing with a good friend and not really care about who's called the best (especially since he certainly won't be expecting to be called the best over Rachel).

Last edited by Ranwing on 12/29/2012, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/29/2012, 10:09 am

I'm afraid Kurt will win "helped" by his friendship with Adam and The Apples

I still hope he'll win 'cause his perfomance will be cosidered superior

BTW I'm certain he will win
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/29/2012, 10:30 am

I'm really hoping that Rachel will surprise me and not be so super competative against even Kurt that if he wins or matches her in the diva off that she allows it to interfere with their friendship. I'd like to think that TPTB recognize that Hummelberry is the best relationship now on the show and to throw it under the bus for some cheap drama would be a monumental mistake.

I'd like to see Adam pushing Kurt into the diva off to be a way of building up Kurt's confidence. Kurt's been kicked in the teeth when it comes to being a performer, both dismissed and devalued so many times that of course he wouldn't think he's a match to Rachel in any manner. I want to see healthy supporitve Adam who recognizes that Kurt is a unqiue performer who should be recognized as such, with his own skill set and talents that can be seen as "the best" performer of his type (just as Rachel can be "the best" performer of her type). Kurt and Rachel's talents are apples vs oranges in a lot of ways and there's plenty of room for both to succeed in the world. It's just that the show wants to keep pushing Rachel alone as the special snowflake who exists in her own bubble.

As for Brody's motivations in this... I'm wondering if we're going to start getting a sense of why he's attached himself to Rachel so quickly. I'm thinking that he's got his own motivations for wanting Rachel at his beck and call and it might not be only because he finds her so "hot".
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/29/2012, 1:26 pm

zuppid wrote:Of course to Tina's silly crush they'll give HUGE importance!
Just because Kurt is gettin attention for once in his life they have to give Blaine attentions as well!

Are they afraid it would pass the mesage that Kurt is more alluring than Blaine?
Maybe I'm just becoming paranoid but it's the only reason i can think of since Tina was talking with Mike to get back together (but maybe they forgot this...)

I really don't care about the Lima storylines...I hate to be one of those fans who only care about their pupils but I find all the Jarley/Blaine-Tina/Sam-Santana drama utterly boring!!!Why can't we have a NY episode? Are they afraid it would kick the Lima episodes asses?

I'm really disappointed that Tina is the girls who has a crush on Blaine. I was expecting Unique or Kitty. What happened to Mike??? And Tina was supposed to be Kurt's friend, they were texting each other about the musical and she even tried to convince Blaine to call Kurt and get back together with him in episode 7. Maybe I'm the only one but this really upsets me. Just like Rachel did in BIOTA. Kurt has some really 'great' friends. How could Tina do this to Kurt? And she is singing about not knowing how to LOVE him. Since when is Tina in love with Blaine. I understand if she finds him attractive and cute or whatever but that song is too much.
Just because they joined the cheerios together she is madly in love. Yesterday she was talking to Mike about getting back together now she loves her new best gay friend with the big pink bowties. They haven't even had a real conversation. Ughh. I don't care how silly they make it look in the episode, this plus her bitchy attitude just makes me dislike Tina this season.

Since when is Brittany a Diva? Kurt and Rachel get only a duet while all the other non-Divas have solos. Great Evil or Very Mad

I think Kurt calls Quinn and Santana in ep. 12 because Rachel wants to do a topless scenes and he needs their help to change her mind.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/29/2012, 5:29 pm

It goes back to the song vs story theory. Rachel stands outside this, but with everyone else, usually they get songs to "explain" their story, rather than have them act scenes. They just have too many people to do both. So Kurt usually gets to share his few paltry songs, because he gets some story attached to them. Brittnay, they have her sing so they don't have to have her act. Blaine, they just want a performance, but his songs don't move his character forward.

To all the people who hated on Kurt for "holding" Blaine back, it is the over-abundence of songs that did that, because they don't give you both.

ND was all about the songs, but this is an art school, so theoretically it is about the performance as a whole. Rachel will win voice wise, she has a magnificent voice, but Kurt has subtle nuances in his performance that no one else on this show has matched, IMO. They each have their strengths, and a choir should be about using each of your singers strengths to enhance the overall health of the song, rather than just focus on a couple of singers and have the rest swaying in the back like at ND. So while I cringe at the idea of another sing off of power vs emotion, if it leads to that comparison I will be okay. Kurt is their best emotive singer, and it should be acknowledged.

Rachel needs to learn that she didn't emerge from the womb fully formed in her art, and that it is a life-long process. There should be an expectation of learning along the way. She needs to embrace that, otherwise she will be just another spoiled princess trying to make it big.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/29/2012, 6:18 pm

Divalicious wrote:ND was all about the songs, but this is an art school, so theoretically it is about the performance as a whole. Rachel will win voice wise, she has a magnificent voice, but Kurt has subtle nuances in his performance that no one else on this show has matched, IMO. They each have their strengths, and a choir should be about using each of your singers strengths to enhance the overall health of the song, rather than just focus on a couple of singers and have the rest swaying in the back like at ND. So while I cringe at the idea of another sing off of power vs emotion, if it leads to that comparison I will be okay. Kurt is their best emotive singer, and it should be acknowledged.

It's tiring that even at this stage, success had to be treated as a zero sum game all the time. In ND there was one comeptition solo per competition to go around, so when Rachel got it that meant that Kurt (and Mercedes and Santana and whoever else might have wanted that solo) lost. NYADA is a different type of venue. I imagine that there will be productions staged by the school where Kurt will be auditioning for roles while Rachel auditions for others. They both can be successful without having to force the others to fail as a result. There will be places where it will be appropriate for Rachel to perform and others where it will be better for Kurt. Just because the show wants to end with Rachel reaching her goal of being on Broadway doesn't mean that Kurt must be cast into oblivion. They both can find their own paths to success. Rachel is talented in some ways, while Kurt is talented in others. They don't have to cancel one another out.

Rachel needs to learn that she didn't emerge from the womb fully formed in her art, and that it is a life-long process. There should be an expectation of learning along the way. She needs to embrace that, otherwise she will be just another spoiled princess trying to make it big.

Rachel has some amazing strengths as a performer. She is a very powerful, technical singer. Her performances often lack a sense of intimacy. She can fill a room with her voice, but depends on the emotion of the song to carry to the audience rather than allowing her own emotions to read true. There is an enormous amount that she needs to learn as a performer besides the technical aspect of singing. It's the difference between just hitting notes and making real music with her voice. Rachel's biggest weakness is her inability to acknowledge that there are things that she needs to learn from the ground up (or that there is something that she genuinely isn't good at) unless it's shoved in her face. We saw this in her dance class when it took Cassandra showing her that she didn't have the skills that she was demanding acknowledgment before she finally accepted that dance was still a very weak spot in her skill set. At this stage, she needs to be able to get past the need for constant ego massaging in order to open up herself to really learning. Otherwise, why bother being at NYADA?

Kurt's voice has become stronger and more powerful over the past few years, and the rough edges have begun to smooth off, but he doesn't have Rachel's technical polish or power. But his greatest strength as his singer is an ability to comunicated powerful and sincere emotion to his audience. And he doesn't need the song itself (as in needing a sad song to translate sad feelings) to communicate what he wants to. As far as being a student at NYADA, Kurt has an advantage in one area that Rachel doesn't - he's not going to have to be convinced that he has anything to learn. Kurt is not walking in there with any illusions about being "the best" at anything at all so he's going to be totally open to training in a way that she isn't. The problem is that Kurt, because he's gotten so little validation of his talent up until now, likely has no real confidence in his ability as a performer. It's always been that he was talented, but not right for a solo, or a part. Getting that confidence is going to be critical to his growth as a performer

Now I have my personal preferance as to what kind of performer speaks to me more, but one doesn't have to be "better" than the other. And one might be better for one type of performance than the other, but that shouldn't completely discount the talents of the other. I can tolerate Rachel getting more so long as Kurt is given a fair chance to get his fair share of successes as well.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/29/2012, 7:49 pm

So many times the message on Glee is that there is only one "right". We see one gay boy fight for everything and lose most of it, while another gay boy walks in and is handed things. We see where a powerful belt equates great singing, where lovely voices like Tina and Kurt, who can't belt amazingly seem to be considered lesser for that reason.

It would be nice for them to allow that being able to convey emotions has an equal importance to powerful voices. Each have their place and value. There are an infinite amount of different tastes out in the world, and while some a lot of people prefer a select kind of voice, the people who prefer something different, while a minority, have valid opinions as well.

Going back to address the Tina/Blaine crush thing, I think they are doing the safe thing. Tina crushes on a boy who can't possibly return her emotions, giving the character something to do, and perhaps remind her of how much she misses Mike. I think Blaine's crush will be the same way. There is no boy on ND who will return his affections, so it is safe, and episode limited. One thing that annoys me is that I am fairly sure it will be Sam as Blaine's crush. Only, unlike the Kurt/Finn thing, Sam will be flattered and then forget it. So while it is important to show that just having a gay young man crush on a straight young man isn't the end of the world, and isn't any different than a girl crushing on you, if you aren't interested, you aren't interested, I am kind of pissed that once again Kurt gets hurt in his story, and Blaine walks free. It also means no actual development of his character, because you get developed through adversity, which is why Rachel and Blaine and now Marley just kind of languish in their perfection.

I also think that the Brody thing was never meant to be serious, just to give Rachel something to do, and allow Finn to move on. I am really thinking, just like Lighthouse boy with Blaine, and Rachel with Brody, these are interim relationships. I am kind of thinking that Adam and the supposedly girl friend for Finn are going to be taken a little more seriously. Rachel, realizing that Brody just wants to have fun without strings, first goes along with it, but finds out that isn't what she wants, just as Finn gets real serious about his new girl friend. Blaine realized after sleeping with the guy that he wanted to be with Kurt. Their friendship has started being repaired, but he might find that Kurt starts getting serious about another guy. I don't know, it really depends on how well Adam hits. If it is at least moderately successful, I see him going through the end of the season.

With Glee's ratings kind of settled, I am sure we will get a season 5, but not so sure about a season 6. So they will plan stories accordingly. I am thinking they have an end goal in mind for a few characters. Unless Kurt/Adam are huge, there will be a Klaine reunion, and probable engagement by the end of the series. Just being realistic, this is not what I am hoping for, although I am not against it either. The writers are going to do what they are going to do. So if they think only one more year, they need to have them reconcile and get to a place where they can be considering going down the aisle. With all these characters, that will take about a year. Now if there is wheeling and dealing behind the scenes, and Ryan knows he gets a season 6, I can see Adam going into next year. I think Finn's girlfriend will be in next year, because there is really no where to go with Finchel. They've already almost gotten married, and they've broken up too many times within this storyline. So they need to keep them essentially apart, or restarting their relationship as adults, and go back to square one.

I do think after a slow NY start at the beginning of the season, they are going to push it more after the hiatus. I haven't heard anything more about the possibility of Bette Midler being on, but if she is, I hope it is an acting class, not just singing. I want to see Chris playing Kurt playing somebody totally new.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/29/2012, 8:16 pm

At least with Blaine crushing on Sam we know that Sam won't respond badly. After all, he had no problems with Kurt's brief crush on him so we'll get the same "flattered but not going to happen" response.

I think that both Blaine's and Tina's crushes (both on unobtainable figures) is going to be a result of not being able to be with the ones that they really love, so those feelings are briefly redirected elsewhere. And the fact that both have turned their focus on someone that will not be able to reciprocate means that those attentions by design will be going down a dead end street. We know that Blaine is still completely hung up on Kurt and is feeling very lost that Kurt is not accepting overtures for reconciliation so the crush seems more like a means to distract himself. In the end, I think that Sam will very nicely remind Blaine who it is that he really wants.

It's really sad that Tina is apparently not considered worthy by the showrunners of actually getting some focus and a storyline of her own because the last we saw, she and Mike were looking at reconciling. Apparently that's now off the table (for whatever reason since the show can't be bothered to tell us anything that's going on with Tina) so she's doing the same thing that Blaine's doing... turning her on attention on someone who will never be able to return those misplaced feelings and cares enough about her not to ridicule her over it. If Blaine's crush will be about recementing Blaine's devotion to Kurt (though I don't see a reconciliation until Kurt is good and ready), Tina's might be about finally letting Mike go.

Okay... I made a silk purse out of this sow's ear of a storyline. Can we focus on important stuff... like the Kurt/Adam sexy sparks?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/29/2012, 8:27 pm

am i the only person who think that neither rachel nor kurt would win the diva off?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/29/2012, 11:57 pm

I guessed the crush would be Tina crushing on Blaine like others thought so as well. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 357632081

I am ecstastic that Chris is singing "Bring Him Home".

I know some have doubts about this song. But Chris has surprised us before. I say give him a chance. It might be something amazing. I don't know about Lea. I don't feel comfortable about this being a duet. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 2176491633

I love that Oliver keeps his accent and Adam is nice to Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 650269930

Blaine singing Queen, do not want. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 357632081

Brittney is no diva.

I don't mind if Adam is not in episode 12, it just means they aren't rushing things like they did with Vogue.com and Nyada.

I don't expect Kurt to rush into the arms of a another man and instantly start a new relationship. I would think after Blaine, Kurt would be cautious.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/30/2012, 1:38 am

yeah that accent is awesome. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/30/2012, 7:23 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Tumblr_lqgyqxvaCH1qev0cpo1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Tumblr_mdop3930qV1rkawm0o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Which+British+accent+Welsh+Northern+Irish+Scottish+Or+_185b34bb3d9a72dfa6b2df723a1254da

tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/30/2012, 11:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Tumblr_lqgyqxvaCH1qev0cpo1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Tumblr_mdop3930qV1rkawm0o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Which+British+accent+Welsh+Northern+Irish+Scottish+Or+_185b34bb3d9a72dfa6b2df723a1254da

tonguue

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Isso_a10
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/30/2012, 6:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:"Bring Him Home" is such an odd song choice for Glee.

Honestly, it's probably just Ryan trying to cash in on the "Les Mis" hype right now. But he made the wrong choice. If he was going to do Les Mis, he should have chosen "A Little Fall of Rain."

totally agree. it's very murphy. always cashing in on the latest cultural fad or news events. i am waiting for the storyline involving the young puckerman shooting people in the school cafeteria now. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/30/2012, 7:34 pm

fantastica wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:"Bring Him Home" is such an odd song choice for Glee.

Honestly, it's probably just Ryan trying to cash in on the "Les Mis" hype right now. But he made the wrong choice. If he was going to do Les Mis, he should have chosen "A Little Fall of Rain."

totally agree. it's very murphy. always cashing in on the latest cultural fad or news events. i am waiting for the storyline involving the young puckerman shooting people in the school cafeteria now. dryy

That would be one thing that would make me stop watching Glee--Chris or no Chris. But it won't happen. Even Ryan isn't that stupid.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/30/2012, 7:55 pm

^ i was just being sarcastic you know. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/30/2012, 8:40 pm

he is that stupid and insensitive. he had that storyline on american horror story last year.
Spoiler:
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/30/2012, 9:29 pm

tanita_mors wrote:he is that stupid and insensitive. he had that storyline on american horror story last year.
Spoiler:

I read your post without reading the previous posts.
And I .... Shocked blinkk
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 Tumblr10

I thought you were talking about Kurt Embarassed
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/30/2012, 10:38 pm

tanita_mors wrote:he is that stupid and insensitive. he had that storyline on american horror story last year.
Spoiler:

That type of scene would fit in AHS (although not in the near future after what happened in Connecticut), but it would be bad on Glee. I wouldn't even want that kind of fate for Blaine (which is probably the nicest thing I've said about Blaine in a long time).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 12/30/2012, 11:15 pm

Shooting up a cafeteria full of people would be very much less in character for Blaine than, say... getting lonely from lack of attention and boffing a random he's been flirting with on facebook.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/31/2012, 12:07 pm

that thing is far too morbid even for glee.

but lets not forget, that i was 100 % convinced that glee would never ever, in a million years do a serious suicide storyline after the mockery of the sue one in 2.17, and boy was I wrong.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/1/2013, 9:58 pm

GOB said that Blaine will sing Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now'. blinkk

I can't wait for Darren to be ricocheted off the 'rails' by the many lyrics and speedily melody of that song.
He better hold on to his vocal chords. moque

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 37 I4No1

BTW: how would the lyrics of 'Don't Stop Me Now' fit character 'Blaine-in-manpain-and-humble-for-realizing-that-Kurt-is-the-only-one-but-he-(literally)-f*cked-that-up' in any way? No
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/1/2013, 10:18 pm

Am reading over the lyrics for DSMN (not that I don't know it like the back of my hand) and it's just so eye-rolling inappropriate for Blaine to be singing at this stage in his storyline. He's already betrayed Kurt and showed that his devotion to Kurt is conditional at best. We've gotten multiple episodes on how badly he feels that Kurt is no longer his (and to be honest, I'd be just as upset if I were stupid enough to lose Kurt) and we just saw him following Kurt to NY, promising to look after his sick father for him and make like spending Christmas as a "family" wasn't as awkward as all hell for Kurt.

Now we have... Blaine crushing on a straight guy. And then singing a song about how freaking wonderful he (Blaine) is. And I keep asking myself why the holy hell would Kurt entertain for a second the idea of taking this arrogant putz back.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Queen%20Lyrics/Don%27t%20Stop%20Me%20Now%20Lyrics.html
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next