Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 1/5/2013, 12:14 pm

Yay for Kurt and Rachel stuff.

Ugh for three songs with Santana in divas.

The boys singing "I'll Only Have Eyes for You?" I love that song, but I don't know if I want to hear the boys singing it.

Way too much newbies. Way way too much.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Glorfindel 1/5/2013, 12:17 pm

Where are these spoilers coming from? Are they legit? I don't see a link or site, and they haven't popped up on the normal spoiler sites.
It sounds like someone put a lot of spoilers together and is simply speculating. saispa

New promo, no Kurt or Adam:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/5/2013, 12:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Where are these spoilers coming from? Are they legit? I don't see a link or site, and they haven't popped up on the normal spoiler sites.
It sounds like someone put a lot of spoilers together and is simply speculating. saispa

I found the spoilers
here and here

Can someone tell me what Tina says about the Sadie Hawkins Dance in the promo. Because this is what I hear
Tina: The First Annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance.
Sam: What is Sadie Hawkins Dance?
Tina: I don't know something lesbian.
There are suggestions about 'dead lesbian' on YouTube.
I hope she doesn't say that because this girl just keeps annoying me even more. First she declares her love for a gay man and then says that the dance sounds lesbian. What is her problem? It is not even funny. Does Glee want people to hate Tina or something? Judging by some of the Youtube comments they are succeeding. I don't blame them I can't stand her this season when they decided to give her a couple of solos. I'm not sure I'll be able to enjoy Jenna's performances.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/5/2013, 1:14 pm

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Where are these spoilers coming from? Are they legit? I don't see a link or site, and they haven't popped up on the normal spoiler sites.

I found the spoilers
here and here

Can someone tell me what Tina says about the Sadie Hawkins Dance in the promo. Because this is what I hear
Tina: The First Annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance.
Sam: What is Sadie Hawkins Dance?
Tina: I don't know something lesbian.
There are suggestions about 'dead lesbian' on YouTube.
I hope she doesn't say that because this girl just keeps annoying me even more. First she declares her love for a gay man and then says that the dance sounds lesbian. What is her problem? It is not even funny. Does Glee want people to hate Tina or something? Judging by some of the Youtube comments they are succeeding. I don't blame them I can't stand her this season when they decided to give her a couple of solos. I'm not sure I'll be able to enjoy Jenna's performances.

They want to force us to like certain characters.
To accomplish this, they spoil the characters that people sympathize but should not.
Tina is a clear example.
Tina is new Quinn
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 1/5/2013, 2:11 pm

I think those new spoilers are just that tumblr fan compiling what we know about the episodes so far and speculating a little. There isn't any really "new" info in those lists that we haven't gotten from various other sources, like Gleek Out Brazil and Gleezone. Especially since there's still so little on episode 4x13 in that list, just general information - which is exactly all anyone really knows about the episode yet, general speculation based on the songs. I will however be very pleased if we're genuinely getting "sexy scenes" between Kurt and Adam. I know the Gleezone synopsis said there were "sexy sparks", but does that mean sexy dancing, sensual touching, sexually charged glances? saispa

Also, I was thinking of something yesterday. I think we'll at least, for sure, get one more Kurt solo this season (hopefully at least 4 in total again like last season, but we'll see). Because RIB have faithfully kept up their "tradition" of giving Kurt a solo in the 18th episode of each season. In S1, it was Rose's Turn - S2, As If We Never Said Goodbye - and in S3, it was Not The Boy Next Door. So I wouldn't be surprised if the 4x18th episode has a Kurt-centric plotline again, and he gets a solo. neutre Gotta have faith!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/5/2013, 3:57 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I think those new spoilers are just that tumblr fan compiling what we know about the episodes so far and speculating a little. There isn't any really "new" info in those lists that we haven't gotten from various other sources, like Gleek Out Brazil and Gleezone. Especially since there's still so little on episode 4x13 in that list, just general information - which is exactly all anyone really knows about the episode yet, general speculation based on the songs. I will however be very pleased if we're genuinely getting "sexy scenes" between Kurt and Adam. I know the Gleezone synopsis said there were "sexy sparks", but does that mean sexy dancing, sensual touching, sexually charged glances? saispa

Totally agree. Most of these spoilers are bits that we already know from our trusted sources that have been out for awhile, and the rest is speculation to fill in the blanks. Needless to say, I couldn't be less interested in any of the spoilers focusing on McKinley. Tina having a brief crush on Blaine? Sleep More Kitty/Marley/Jake triangle. vexe More Brittany/Sam/Santana triangle? beam I'm hoping that this will finally be the point where Santana puts Lima in her rear view mirror (and that's going to include Brittany) and gets her backside to NY where she really wants to be.

Now... as for the Adam/Kurt spoilers... I'm looking foward to all kinds of clear and obvious flirting where there is no questioning where Adam's interests lie, that he thinks that Kurt is sexy and that he wants to get into Kurt's very tight pants. I'm perfectly okay with his interest in Kurt being strictly physical at first since Kurt's never really gotten than yet, and they can possible move into something more serious later. But I don't want any question that Adam is sincerely and genuinely interested in Kurt and is not at all shy about making that interest known. Flirty singing, dancing and touching? Bring it on! rooots

Also, I was thinking of something yesterday. I think we'll at least, for sure, get one more Kurt solo this season (hopefully at least 4 in total again like last season, but we'll see). Because RIB have faithfully kept up their "tradition" of giving Kurt a solo in the 18th episode of each season. In S1, it was Rose's Turn - S2, As If We Never Said Goodbye - and in S3, it was Not The Boy Next Door. So I wouldn't be surprised if the 4x18th episode has a Kurt-centric plotline again, and he gets a solo. neutre Gotta have faith!

Kurt's solos do tend to be backloaded on the season so I'm expecting at least one (in ep 18 if the show's going to follow tradition) and possibly at least one other before the end of the season. Perhaps if NYADA does some kind of year end show where the best students from each class (which would allow both Kurt and Rachel to be featured) there would be an opertunity for both a solo and a Hummelberry duet. And if Kurt does remain with the NYADA glee club, there will be more chances for him to have some songs. I'm hoping that if the focus of the show shifts a bit more towards NY there will be more realistic reasons for Kurt to have vocal performances.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/5/2013, 6:02 pm

bayth wrote:Hey, at least Blaine isn't singing "Love Of My Life". That's one of my favorite Queen songs and there are very few singers that are able to pull it off like Freddie did.

don't jinx that! you never know when ribs will give blaine that song so he can sing it when he's finally reunited w/ Kurt. (eeeww)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/6/2013, 11:58 am

i wish blaine/darren would stay away from queen completely. he simply just doesn't have the voice type or color for it not to mention the range.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/7/2013, 3:42 am

Just found this pic of Oliver on Porcelain fans.

Yummy.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 39 420563_original
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/7/2013, 7:36 pm

is PF still on? i went there recently to look for scoops and they seems to be gone w/o a trace.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2013, 7:58 pm

fantastica wrote:is PF still on? i went there recently to look for scoops and they seems to be gone w/o a trace.
p_f has become a private forum, among other things to shield them from people like Kerrie/GA/choco.
They are still there, you just can't read their posts anymore when you're not a member.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 39 Tumblr_mg9jveU2FA1qe476yo1_500
Poor Chris.
He's probably not up to Lea's early morning enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!! after last night's partying. ptdr

(Couldn't they schedule the morning off for him at Glee? Not very considerate of RIB, imo.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2013, 8:19 pm

4x11 Press Release

FEMALE EMPOWERMENT RULES THE SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, JANUARY 24 ON FOX

The girls of the glee club organize a Sadie Hawkins dance at McKinley High, in which the girls ask out their dates, leading to interesting couplings among the members of New Directions. Meanwhile, Sam is convinced that the Warblers cheated at Sectionals, and he makes it his mission to find the evidence. Also, Kurt attempts to find his niche at NYADA in the all-new "Sadie Hawkins" episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Jan. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/7/2013, 10:47 pm

How would the Warblers have cheated? They didn't beat ND. ND got disqualified and the Warblers pretty much won be default (because the other option were a group of Menonites that were so squeaky clean that Mitt Romney would find them bland). Did they spike Marley's Exlax? suure

It's interesting that Kurt isn't content to enter NYADA on Rachel's non-existant social coattails and is looking to find his own place. Methinks that he's going to find a fairly warm welcome (and hopefully a hot and sticky one once Adam gets his paws on Kurt).

As for the rest of the McKinley storyline... I stand by my earlier statement of having plenty of convenient bathroom and tea breaks.

Sexy sparks... I keep telling myself that this is what I'm waiting for. Sexy sparks.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/7/2013, 11:03 pm

We'll probably find out that the Warblers are cheating because they have 23 year olds in the group. We know the writers have no originality, and that is something they've used many times on glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/7/2013, 11:22 pm

But how would that help ND? They didn't come 2nd to the Warblers, where they would have the chance to take their place at Regionals if the Warblers were disqualified. They were disqualified themselves. They never finished their performance. If the Warblers get disqualified, then the Menonites would go to Regionals.

Bah... I feel my braincells dying when I try to make sense of the McKinley storyline.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/7/2013, 11:50 pm

Don't try to make sense of it. Glee never makes sense
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/8/2013, 3:00 am

It'll be the Warblers bringing Hunter in to disqualify them, with the addition of the Mennonites not wanting to travel.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2013, 7:59 pm

Can we hope to see some of the “old” cast join Lea [Michele] and Chris [Colfer] in NYC? –@jinayg
Rivera, with a big (and oh-so-lovely) smile, hinted that Santana “maybe” will also make the move to the Big Apple. “It’s a strong possibility.”
tvline
So, Santana will be in New York. Mixed feelings about that, tbh. unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/9/2013, 8:07 pm

eventually, all of them will move to NY. mckinley will be blasted off into oblivion.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/10/2013, 1:51 am

When Glee returns January 24th, just about EVERYONE will have something to fangirl about! While recently being interviewed on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premier of Struck By Lightning, Darren Criss gave everyone a rather cryptic clue about a certain someone making a notable appearance when the show returns. Darren stated, “There’s somebody who’s going to show up in an episode, that if people know where I come from […] Someone’s gonna show up. It’s really great.”

Well, fangirls and fanboys, “really great” is an understatement! Hot on the tails of the news that Glee is to be negotiated for a “fifth season and beyond,” PopWrapped can exclusively reveal that Joey Richter, will be the next Team Starkid member to make an appearance on the hit Television show.

As if that alone wasn’t reason to squeal with delight, we can also exclusively reveal that Fangirl Extrordinaire, Tessa Netting has also joined the show!

As if that isn’t enough to stop your pacemakers, we can also exclusively reveal that Richter and Netting will be joining the Adam’s Apples, a rival glee club that will do their best to convince Kurt to join them. How will the Adam’s Apples lure Kurt to their glee club, you ask? Well, their slower, epic version of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s 90’s rap classic, Baby Got Back, complete with PLENTY of rump shaking, just may do the trick.

http://popwrapped.tumblr.com/post/40145560701/exclusive-joey-richter-tessa-netting-join-the-cast

ok, a rival glee club, rival to whom? will they be competing w/ the high schoolers in nationals? or competing w/ rachel or something? so they are trying lure kurt into their club, telling him that they need him (to sway in the background) to win. dryy deja vu!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/10/2013, 3:06 am

I am glad for Santana in New York, I am tired of Lima having so many peole there when it's New York side that needs more familiar faces and more development. I hope we'll get Kurtana duet or something too.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 1/10/2013, 3:13 am

Okay, Ryan Murphy just tweeted some major Klaine spoilers. I really have no idea whether he was being super sarcastic or whether it's actually real. If it is, then WTF??!!!!! Has anybody seen the Tweet??!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
Kurt is not bringing Adam to the wedding. His date is Blaine. They sing a duet for Emma. And make out in a steamy car. Ur welcome.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/10/2013, 3:27 am

sahhar wrote:Okay, Ryan Murphy just tweeted some major Klaine spoilers. I really have no idea whether he was being super sarcastic or whether it's actually real. If it is, then WTF??!!!!! Has anybody seen the Tweet??!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
Kurt is not bringing Adam to the wedding. His date is Blaine. They sing a duet for Emma. And make out in a steamy car. Ur welcome.
I'm shocked!I hope he's kidding Shocked
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 1/10/2013, 3:30 am

zuppid wrote:
sahhar wrote:Okay, Ryan Murphy just tweeted some major Klaine spoilers. I really have no idea whether he was being super sarcastic or whether it's actually real. If it is, then WTF??!!!!! Has anybody seen the Tweet??!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy

That was such a straightforward Tweet. I still don't understand what is up with Ryan Murphy and what he is thinking half the time. Some shit is going to go down when people wake up tomorrow and read the Tweet. But seriously, it makes no sense whatsoever, I mean what even unsure

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/10/2013, 3:44 am

zuppid wrote:

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy

I hope so too. If not, not sure I I will have another Glee episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next