Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Ranwing on 11/24/2012, 5:28 pm

This is why I still watch Glee. Bad, inconsistent writing and all. It is the only thing keeping me watching Glee.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP on 11/24/2012, 5:39 pm

Ranwing wrote:This is why I still watch Glee. Bad, inconsistent writing and all. It is the only thing keeping me watching Glee.

´

banzai rooots

100% TRUE
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 11/24/2012, 7:23 pm

^Absolutely that, and some of this:

I want the big 3 in New York together. crycry

(and throw in some Santana, Mercedes and Puck too, please)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 11/24/2012, 7:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:...

I want the big 3 in New York together. crycry

(and throw in some Santana, Mercedes and Puck too, please)

At then end we want almost everyone in NY Razz.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 11/24/2012, 7:49 pm

wub crycry

I'm sorry, I'm feeling kind of melancholic tonight. Probably because of this:
full version of Homeward Bound/Home.

I never thought I would miss the old gang so much, but I really do.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 11/24/2012, 7:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
wub crycry

I'm sorry, I'm feeling kind of melancholic tonight. Probably because of this:
full version of Homeward Bound/Home.

I never thought I would miss the old gang so much, but I really do.

I have had it on repeat since yesterday. Not gonna lie. I have shed many tears. I used to love this show so much and it used to be so good. I miss it.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 11/24/2012, 9:03 pm

The song is so pretty Smile I've missed the old gang too. And I'm sure I'll need a tissue on Thursday crycry

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 11/24/2012, 10:40 pm

I loved Howard Bound/Home and while I wish that Kurt and Rachel could have been included in this number, I fully understand why they're not. Both have already said that Lima is no longer home for them and in truth, it never really was. It was just the next that these two cuckoo chicks were reared in before they could take flight. Neither of them fit in Lima and neither of them can find their futures there. They might visit once or twice a year to see their families, but not because they feel any attachment to Lima.

Any word and when Kiki is being released? I'm so desperate for anything Kurt right now...
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 11/25/2012, 12:11 am

Ranwing wrote:I loved Howard Bound/Home and while I wish that Kurt and Rachel could have been included in this number, I fully understand why they're not. Both have already said that Lima is no longer home for them and in truth, it never really was. It was just the next that these two cuckoo chicks were reared in before they could take flight. Neither of them fit in Lima and neither of them can find their futures there. They might visit once or twice a year to see their families, but not because they feel any attachment to Lima.

Any word and when Kiki is being released? I'm so desperate for anything Kurt right now...

Kiki will be available sometime tomorrow night on iTunes and for listening via one of the Glee music sites.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 11/25/2012, 12:12 am

I remember Kevin Reilly kept on talking about Kurt and Rachel Nyada adventures. I think he is the president of Fox or something. He said this at the Fox upfronts this year and afterwards.

He didn't talk much about the McKinley side though.

I think the exec's at Fox are divided as someone suggested somewhere else. One lot want the New York side, another want the McKinley side.

I don't think Chris or Lea are going anywhere.

I think when contracts are signed next year like they were this year, we will find out who is signed on for season 5.

The lot that want the New York side are probably pleased that the McKinley side is failing.

If they got rid of the McKinley side they would not have to have such a big cast. They can keep those of the old cast that want to stay and shrink it down and just have a maybe a small handful of new characters, where some maybe just recurring.

And Ryan has already had someone tweeting him telling him to kill off Kurt and he wasn't happy about it.

Chris is again on good terms with Ryan and Brad. Which is great.

And as AHS is now doing a third season I really would like to see Chris on that show.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 11/25/2012, 12:53 am

Nice to know Ryan is feeling protective of Chris and his character Kurt. Might make him extend some happy story lines for him to "make up" for it. Heck, I'd be happy to have Kurt happy, and not have someone bringing down his mood (looking at you Rachel, interrupter of kisses and always needs support instead of standing on her own two feet), actually I should just say it would be nice for Kurt to have a scene without Rachel. Not a throw away scene, but important interactions just Kurt and whomever. Yeah, that is what I want.

I think that Reilly will probably warm to the McKinley side, but he wanted to acknowledge he realizes the importance of Kurt and Rachel. They are his figure heads. They bring, especially Chris, positive press and interviews. Picking on Chris is tantamount to kicking puppies and beating baby seals over the head, not the best publicity. If you want to select one individual as a great role model it is Chris, whether it be for young gay people, or driven talented people, or someone who doesn't conform to expectations. He is a team player, and an intelligent one. I think Reilly values Chris, and so does Ryan.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 11/25/2012, 1:08 am

And I wouldn't worry about reviewers.

Just read the comments and not that many agree with them, they want the old cast not the new. Those are the things that Fox would be looking at.

A lot of these reviewers get to see the episode first and therefore have to write positive interviews and have probably been encourage to write positive stuff about the new ones. They are desperate for these newbies to take off and create buzz, but the truth is they aren't.

The media are still interviewing the old cast and are still excited and interested in them. The newbies they are not.

Doesn't matter how much praise the reviewers pile on the newbies, the media are not biting, they still talk about, Klaine, Finchel, Kurt, Rachel, Finn and Blaine and others in the old cast in there articles.

When "The Break Up" was coming it was all Klaine and Finchel. There was no mention of what was coming up for any of the newbies. None that I saw on Ontd-glee or elsewhere.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 11/25/2012, 3:57 am

1. Feliz Navidad, featuring Artie
2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, featuring Puck, Jake, Sam, Brittany, Blaine, Kurt, New Directions
3. Hanukkah Oh Hanukkah, featuring Jake and Puck
4. White Christmas, featuring Blaine & Kurt
5. Jingle Bell Rock, featuring Sam
6. The First Noel, featuring Marley
7. I’ll Be Home For Christmas, featuring Rachel
8. Silent Night, featuring Santana
9. Joy To The World, featuring Unique
10. Happy Xmas, featuring Finn

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 11/25/2012, 4:32 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 11/25/2012, 8:20 am

The fact is that Chris and Lea are non-negotiable for Fox. Probably Cory, Jane and Matt as well, but Chris/Lea in particular. Ryan may or may not want to get rid of Kurt/Rachel, but the network wouldn't allow it in any situation. Now, I'm someone who hates either network or fan involvement in the creative process behind any show, but Glee is out of control.

Also there is a lot of hypocrisy in the fandom. There are people who keep saying that they prefer one setting to other for whatever reason when the simple truth is, we like where our favorite is. So Blaine fans who keep lamenting about the brilliance of McKinely and how NY is boring and underdeveloped are full of shit. You love it because Blaine is there and he is the center of that storyline apparently. NY is underdeveloped because in 7 episodes so far, Kurt/Rachel weren't in 2 at all, in the premier they were apart with only Rachel in NY, in Brittany 2.0 they had a total of 2 meaningless scenes. So that leaves 3 episodes in which they have to share screen time with Lima and out of those 3, one is almost exclusively about their relationships and break up and the other one is in Lima and is about Grease.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 11/26/2012, 3:34 am

Let’s Have A Kiki / Turkey Lurkey Time

http://colfermorris.tumblr.com/post/36570011404/lets-have-a-kiki-turkey-lurkey-time-glee-cast

And Lauren Zizes is coming back in episode 11. I know Ryan talked last year about havig storyline with her and Kurt, but I hope it's not the case, I wanna Kurt to interact with other characters so badly, but Laren is not exactly what I meant...
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 11/26/2012, 3:44 am

arina wrote:Let’s Have A Kiki / Turkey Lurkey Time

http://colfermorris.tumblr.com/post/36570011404/lets-have-a-kiki-turkey-lurkey-time-glee-cast

And Lauren Zizes is coming back in episode 11. I know Ryan talked last year about havig storyline with her and Kurt, but I hope it's not the case, I wanna Kurt to interact with other characters so badly, but Laren is not exactly what I meant...

I don't mind Lauren as a character, and I am sure this is what Chris wanted. He seems to be getting a lot of things lately.

I am interested where she will fit in the episode and how does she bump into Kurt. If she is an addition to the New York side I hope they give her character more depth and not just have her as a badass or just for one episode. It would some wonderful comedy if they write it the right way.

When you think about it Chris will be working with his two best friends.

I am hoping these means they are starting to add more characters to the New York side. I am having a feeling it won't be any more of the old cast, but maybe new people, which would mean even a bigger cast, which would be even more stupid.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 11/26/2012, 3:53 am

I'm disappointed that Chris got so few lines on Let's Have a Kiki, considering it's his supposed favorite song. Or maybe he sings more than I think but they just have SJP or Lea's voice turned up over his.... The first time I listened to it I just lost it laughing because it's so ridiculous, but the more I listen to it the more I like it. It's so crazy and weird it's hard not to love. Razz It's definitely growing on me. I'm really excited to see the scene, I think it'll be awesome!
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 11/26/2012, 3:53 am

I now have "Let's Have a Kiki" stuck in my head and I love it. This is really catchy.

I want Chris to do more Scissor Sister's and to do a solo next time.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 11/26/2012, 3:53 am

I like this Warblers' song. I hope they win. ND don't deserve winning with that awful "Gangnam style".

I love this one. Chris sounds so good as always.

A little boring, but I'm happy Quinn is back and someone beside Blaine and the newbies sing.

Last edited by sheny on 11/26/2012, 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 11/26/2012, 3:54 am

ColferGirl wrote:I'm disappointed that Chris got so few lines on Let's Have a Kiki, considering it's his supposed favorite song. Or maybe he sings more than I think but they just have SJP or Lea's voice turned up over his.... The first time I listened to it I just lost it laughing because it's so ridiculous, but the more I listen to it the more I like it. It's so crazy and weird it's hard not to love. It's definitely growing on me. I'm really excited to see the scene, I think it'll be awesome!

I think a better version is coming out tomorrow.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 11/26/2012, 4:25 am

ColferInspired wrote:I don't mind Lauren as a character, and I am sure this is what Chris wanted.
Maybe he did but I don't :-)

I would love to hear Fire with Fire or something like this from Chris. I think he would sound amazing on it.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 11/26/2012, 4:48 am

NY Filming Nov 19 2012

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 11/26/2012, 4:54 am

^ That's a really cute pic! neutre

But this season has been severely disheartening when it comes to Kurt singing so far. :( By the end of episode 4x10, he's only going to have (barely) sung in 7 songs.

The Way You Look Tonight, a trio song where he got the 2nd most lines
Don't Speak, where he got the least of 4
The Scientist, where he got only one line
Let's Have a Kiki, where of the three of them he got the least
Being Alive, which is a solo, thank god
White Christmas, a duet which so far is pretty even
and then Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, and his amount of lines is unknown

I hate how Kurt fans are somehow supposed to be grateful for getting the barest scraps on songs when fans of other characters are musically blessed all the time. I mean, it's better than him singing nothing, but it doesn't make the neglect of Kurt's beautiful voice hurt any less. I really hope he gets a few more solos and duets in the second half of the season, especially now that Kurt's at NYADA.... :(

Well, on the bright side, I'm sure Being Alive will be so wonderful and gorgeous and amazing that it'll make me feel better, and take the sting out of the low quantity of songs....since that one song alone will be so high quality it'll make up for a lot. hapitgh
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 11/26/2012, 5:32 am

I hope that NYADA will stop being just dance school and give us some solos or Hummelberry duets.... and we know that Glee loves romantic songs and all that... so maybe kurt and Paul could sing something in the future :-) and personally I hope that we'll finally get long overdue furt duet but I am slowly losing hope...
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top