Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Jellyrolls 11/13/2012, 8:06 pm

I really really don't want Blaine visiting with Kurt for Christmas. I want Kurt to be free for longer!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/13/2012, 8:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I really really don't want Blaine visiting with Kurt for Christmas. I want Kurt to be free for longer!

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/13/2012, 8:23 pm

^Yup. badday

I've been blocking the inevitable from my mind ever since I heard Blaine will go to New York for Christmas (and Burt being involved somehow!). It will be offensive and gross, and what's left of Kurt's independence and dignity will be taken away. Evil or Very Mad

All I can hope right now is that Kurt will firmly friendzone Blaine, and they will not get back together again, at least not till the end of the season.

TBH: I'm more upset how Burt fits in all of this: I will cry very angry and ugly tears if they will ruin Burt for Klaine. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/13/2012, 9:53 pm

Ruining Burt would damn RIB and all the writers to hell! I hope that Blaine just shows up in NY in his effort to win back Kurt, and Burt has nothing to do with him getting there.

But seeing as this is glee, they probably will ruin Burt, and have him tell Kurt that he should forgive Blaine and get back together with him because he can't do better than Blaine. Hell, why don't they make Burt turn gay for Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/13/2012, 10:42 pm

Personally on these spoilers, I am only picking a choosing what I am looking forward to and attempting to ignore the rest (failing miserably). So, I will look forward to Kiki and Isabelle in 8, Kurt's solo in 9 and whatever that entails with NYADA, and Burt/Kurt and little Kurt in 10, as well as maybe the duet, but only because I want to hear Chris sing.

As for Blaine in NY (and Blaine in general)... NO! :angry:
The newbies... NO! :angry:
McKinley... NO! :angry:
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/14/2012, 12:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:New still from 'Glease':

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 406GLEE_Ep406-Sc23_041

And from 'Thanksgiving':
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Tumblr_mdfzi4zLL21qg25zco1_1280

BB looks fiiiiiiiiine. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 413578547

With the first one I see it as Kurt not wanting to be there.

But there was a spoiler that Kurt gets a call from Tina that they are doing Grease, so I am thinking the reason they go to it is so it can cheer up Rachel after her failed audition for the off Broadway show.

I think this is Kurt making a sacrifice as Rachel wants him there.

I see all that in one still. And think it is fitting if Kurt does feel this way as McKinley would not be a place he would like to visit only if he had to, as in Rachel.

And the second still I do see the smile as forced, and maybe as Isabelle by the spoiler that she is trying to help Kurt, maybe she is suggesting him not to get back together with Blaine and spread his wings, hence the party.

This is all speculation but I am hoping this how it all turns out. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/14/2012, 3:44 am

Glorfindel wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
@adamshankman: We don’t read, we #gleed! @gleeonfox #xmasonglee
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Tumblr_mdg2bqtJne1qzmvoio1_500
Lol. ptdr

Adam's bare legs are so funny. moque
And Mike's expression is spot on. wub
(Still wearing the NYADA cap.)

This is just ptdr I loved this photo. It must be fun working with a director like Adam. I have bigger expectations for this Christmas episode than the last one directed by Matthew Morrison. At least less Finchel drama bounce

And about Blaine being in NY for Christmas, I think we should calm down and wait for the episode, because I'm almost 100% sure they are not getting together so soon. Blaine might be there to win Kurt back, but I believe Kurt will treat him as a friend. Or maybe something surprising will happen between episodes 7 and 9 and Kurt will forgive him, but I doubt it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/14/2012, 4:18 pm

I posted this to my tumblr, and I will repeat it here. This is what I expect to have happen. For real. Blow by blow.

I am not saying I like this. I just think we should all be prepared for the likelihood that this is how the story will end. There are some legit spoilers sprinkled in the predictions.

- In 4X06, Kurt will tell Blaine off. He will make it clear that they are broken up because Blaine cheated on him. Half the audience will cheer and the other half will blither about how mean Kurt is for not forgiving Blaine because he’s suffering so, poor baby. Blaine gets to sing and Kurt does not.

- In 4X07, Kurt does not appear. The entire episode is about Blaine’s overwhelming sadness and guilt as he considers going back to the Warblers. The audience cries a river for Blaine and thinks Kurt, who is absent, is mean.

- In 4X08, Kurt and Rachel avoid Lima and have a kiki party with Isabella in New York City. Somebody tells Kurt that Blaine is the love of his life and he needs to forgive him because nobody else will ever love him like Blaine does. Kurt calls Blaine and apologizes for being such a meanie, and for being such a terrible, neglectful boyfriend who let Blaine get so lonely he was forced to go out and cheat with somebody else.

- In 4X09, Kurt auditions for NYADA with “Being Alive”, a song about loving somebody even when it’s painful and difficult. The context is that it’s better to have an imperfect love than no love at all. Kurt gets into NYADA.

- In 4X10, Burt’s big Christmas present to Kurt is that he brings Blaine to NY with him, and the boys are reconciled. Kurt gets Blaine back as his big prize and happy ending at Christmas, even though he’s a neglectful boyfriend and a big old cold meanie.

Just… be prepared for this, folks. It’s coming.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/14/2012, 5:17 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I posted this to my tumblr, and I will repeat it here. This is what I expect to have happen. For real. Blow by blow.

I am not saying I like this. I just think we should all be prepared for the likelihood that this is how the story will end. There are some legit spoilers sprinkled in the predictions.

- In 4X06, Kurt will tell Blaine off. He will make it clear that they are broken up because Blaine cheated on him. Half the audience will cheer and the other half will blither about how mean Kurt is for not forgiving Blaine because he’s suffering so, poor baby. Blaine gets to sing and Kurt does not.

- In 4X07, Kurt does not appear. The entire episode is about Blaine’s overwhelming sadness and guilt as he considers going back to the Warblers. The audience cries a river for Blaine and thinks Kurt, who is absent, is mean.

- In 4X08, Kurt and Rachel avoid Lima and have a kiki party with Isabella in New York City. Somebody tells Kurt that Blaine is the love of his life and he needs to forgive him because nobody else will ever love him like Blaine does. Kurt calls Blaine and apologizes for being such a meanie, and for being such a terrible, neglectful boyfriend who let Blaine get so lonely he was forced to go out and cheat with somebody else.

- In 4X09, Kurt auditions for NYADA with “Being Alive”, a song about loving somebody even when it’s painful and difficult. The context is that it’s better to have an imperfect love than no love at all. Kurt gets into NYADA.

- In 4X10, Burt’s big Christmas present to Kurt is that he brings Blaine to NY with him, and the boys are reconciled. Kurt gets Blaine back as his big prize and happy ending at Christmas, even though he’s a neglectful boyfriend and a big old cold meanie.

Just… be prepared for this, folks. It’s coming.

If Klaine is back to being a couple at Christmas. vomir
I will stop to watch Glee Evil or Very Mad
Is too early for this to happen dryy
I love you all and I will continue to come here, commenting the parts of Kurt (no Klaine and no Blaine), but nothing beyond that.
I'm going to see American Horror Story that currently has more sense than Glee blinkk

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/14/2012, 5:26 pm

Have been doing a lot of thinking about Kurt singing "Being Alive" (presumably for his NYADA audition) and how that paricular song plays into his storyline right now. It's been ages since I've seen a production of Company, but I refreshed my memory to the plotline (as well as listening to the song over and over again on YouTube) and it's really a very appropriate and interesting song for Kurt to be singing at this stage in his life.

The character that sings the song in the show, Robert, is stuck in something of a rut. He puts on the appearance of being happy with being the sole single in his group of married friends and lists all the drawbacks of being in that kind of relationship. He sees being smothered and held back and eventually getting his heart broken if he opens himself in that way. He's watched their relationships rise and fall and while feeling oh so superior since he's not affected by their troubles. But deep inside, he does want what they have. Because he does see that when it works, it's the best thing in the world.

Kurt is now in the position of seeing the downside of that kind of realtionship. He was deeply in love and had to deal witht he heartbreak of betrayal and infidelity. He's in exactly the right pace in his life and frame of mind to embody what the character Robert is expressing. But there is also the element of hope in that song. That even the bad things don't stop making love worthwhile and that it's better to risk being hurt than to spend your life alone. I can easily see him channeling the hurt over how his relationship with Blaine crashed into his performance (which is what will hopefully get him into NYADA). But the message of the performance might also open Kurt up to eventually reconciling with Blaine, because despite how things ended between them, Blaine did make him happy in a way that nothing else did.

I don't want to see a rushed reconciliation, but I'm actually okay with them starting to rebuild things at Christmas since Kurt is now (hopefully) in a very good place and having had a chance to look back on what happened with a bit more perspective can at least relate to Blaine as a friend and his visit to NY will be the first step to reestablishing the friendship that they shared before becoming lovers. Because for both of them, just getting back together right off the bat would not be good for either of them. Blaine still needs to grow up and Kurt needs time to let Blaine rebuild the trust that he shattered. The back half of the season can then be the slow rebuilding of their relationship, rediscovering their love and then reuniting in time for Blaine's senior prom (where he gets to show up with the hottest guy in the room).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/14/2012, 6:06 pm

glease summary!

Kitty will make Marley think she is getting weight, and we will see a touching scene between Marley and Ms Rose about it. In Kitty’s sleepover, she will try to lead Marley into bulimia.

Kurt will be in NYADA helping Rachel prepare for her audition, and we will have a scene between them and Cassandra, in which she will offer her frequent flyer miles so they can watch the musical.

We will see remakes for “Greased Lightning” and “Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee” out of the musical.

Wade’s parents will be worried about him playing the role of Rizzo and decide to not let him play it. With no one to play Rizzo, Finn will call Santana to play it.

We will see an awkward reunion with Finn, Rachel, Blaine and Kurt before the play.

Brittany and Santana will finally talk and we will see Brittany’s point of view of the break up.

In “There Are Worse Things I Could Do”, we will see Santana on stage, Wade in the audience and Cassandra in NYADA with Brody, with a shocking ending.

Things between Ryder and Marley will start to grow when he stand agaisnt Marley about bulimia and something else happens before “You’re The One That I Want”.

In “You’re The One That I Want”, we will see a fantasy part which is imagined by Rachel, where we see couples like Finchel, Brittana, Klaine and Tike (also Artie and Mercedes are in the scene) singing and dancing together.

Later, when Rachel calls Brody, Cassandra answer’s it. Finn will see Rachel crying, and we will have a big scene between the two.

Blaine tries to talk to Kurt and we will finally see Kurt’s point of view on Blaine’s cheating.

Will says goodbye to the Glee Club while Finn accepts the role of new teacher of the New Directions until Will’s back.

Song order:

Greased Lightning - Sam & Ryder
Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee - Kitty
Beauty School Drop Out - Blaine
Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee (Reprise) - Marley
There Are Worse Things I Could Do - Wade, Santana e Cassandra
You’re The One That I Want - Marley, Ryder, Rachel & Finn

Source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/15/2012, 12:08 am

I'm upset that when we finally get to hear Kurt's point of view about the cheating, it's not because Kurt wanted to say it but because Blaine tried to talk to him. They made Kurt prevent himself from singing at Callbacks, now they're not even making him talk on his own terms. I hope it isn't too bad in the episode itself.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2012, 8:45 am

Swan Song synopsis

CONCEPT: At NYADA, Rachel gets a rare chance to participate in an important school competition, the outcome of which could have far reaching implications. Meanwhile, the gleeks are faced with a decision that impacts the future of New Directions.
No mentioning of Kurt or his audition, only Rachel's Winter Showcase. unsure

I'm a bit worried.....

-ETA-
This could mean 3 things, imo:

1) They want to keep Kurt's audition a secret/surprise.
Which would be silly because Kurt has mentioned re-auditioning in December at least 3 times. Plus you'd think that TPTB would want to reassure and win back the Kurtsies after Kurt didn't get in the first time, by announcing his audition (and first solo!) in advance.

2) Kurt technically won't audition, but helps Rachel with her Winter Showcase, but then sings a song 'spontaneously' on the NYADA stage, and Carmen hears him so she asks him to come to NYADA.
Which would be kind of a lame and contrived storyline, as we know that Kurt wants to re-audition, so why not just show that.

3) Rachel's NYADA storyline is, once again, more important than Kurt's NYADA storyline.
Let me answer my own pop quiz: it's option #3, right? badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2012, 10:47 am

Adam Shankman ‏@adammshankman
"@heyitssuzy: @adammshankman will you be working with@DarrenCriss and @chriscolfer" MAYBE Smile one never knows...do one?
Filming in New York this weekend possibly.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/15/2012, 10:49 am

Why oh why can't they keep Blaine away from Kurt?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/15/2012, 11:08 am

According to Amazon.com we’re getting two versions of Let’s Have a Kiki:

Let’s Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time (3:34) - Single version
Let’s Have a Kiki (2:57) - S4 Vol. 1 version

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 11:19 am

Ireth wrote:I'm upset that when we finally get to hear Kurt's point of view about the cheating, it's not because Kurt wanted to say it but because Blaine tried to talk to him. They made Kurt prevent himself from singing at Callbacks, now they're not even making him talk on his own terms. I hope it isn't too bad in the episode itself.

Frankly, I'm not surprised. It fits Kurt's character that he isn't crying to everyone around him about his breakup. Kurt has always carried his emotional hurt very close to his vest and isn't the kind to whine and complain, even when he has just cause to.

As we've noted, this is several weeks after the fact and by now, Kurt has had some time to deal with his anger over being cheated on (and we saw plenty of that during the confrontation in NY and the Don't Speak performance). We got the full picture of what Kurt was feeling right there - we really don't need long drawn out scenes to spell it out for us. But I want Kurt to have a chance to express his feelings to Blaine, to make it clear just how badly Blaine had hurt him but it doesn't need to be angry. I think some cool rationality might work better here and show Kurt as the more thoughtful, mature individual.

Glorifindel wrote:No mentioning of Kurt or his audition, only Rachel's Winter Showcase.

I'm a bit worried.....

I am too, only because we've gotten kicked in the teeth too often to just take things at face value. But again, am not surprised that so far all the NYADA spoilers are about Rachel but I'm inclined to read between the lines on a few things that make it all a bit easier to stomach.

With Rachel, I get the feeling that she is being set up for some signifigant setbacks. We know that she's got a Broadway audition coming up, but since all her other spoilers are set in NYADA, we're pretty sure that she isn't going to get the part and it's going to hammer home the point that she's now the tiny guppy in a huge ocean and isn't anywhere near ready for the competition awaiting her outside the conservatory. We know that her relationship with Brody (whatever it can be classified as at this stage) is going to be complicated by Cassandra's liason with him (once again bringing up the point that this guy has a history that doesn't necessarily mean good news for Rachel and any hope of a serious relationship). Lastly we get news that a real rival for Rachel is going to make herself known, which may mean that her chances of actually getting into the Winter Showcase are hardly certain.

Rachel had existed at McKinley with very little real competition within her group, and she was able to keep a stranglehold on what competition there was (Kurt, Mercedes, Santana) to keep them from every becoming real threats to her. And while she had enormous success at McKinely, outside of school her successes are a lot more limited. She never successfully got a part outside of a school production (and her failed community theater auditions were mentioned in season 1). She never tried to branch out into any groups or productions outside of high school. She kept her focus on where she knew she could succeed and be the star and manage the competition to her advantage. Now she's in an environment where she can no longer play that game, and she's going to be judged by critics that don't have a vested interest in protecting her. For me, the question is will the show have the guts to actually pull the trigger and show that Rachel isn't going to be seen as the singular talent at NYADA that she saw herself as at McKinley and actually put her in the underdog position where she will have to fight (at times unsuccessfully) for the things that she wants. It would make for a far more interesting storyline, as well as making Rachel a much more sympathetic character if she wasn't winning everything all the time. And it would make her storyline more realistic and less fantasy wish fulfillment.

Now... Kurt...

There is some good news for us, I think. I'd read elsewhere that Brad Fulchuk confirmed that the picture I'd posted earlier with Whoopie was Chris, so we are going to get some kind of conversation between Kurt and Ms. Tibideaux. I'm guessing that this will be when Kurt is vasulating about whether or not to audition for NYADA again and Ms. Tibideaux might be the "trusted" source that clears things up for Kurt and points him in the right direction. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo2_1280

My hope is that in this scene, Kurt will get an honest assessment of his first audition (with confirmation that it was as good as Ms. Tibideaux stated) and a realistic reason why Kurt wasn't admitted despite it. I don't need it to be held up in comparison to how Rachel was handled, because there is no way they can justify her admission without admitting that 1) it was totally dishonest and 2) bring up the blatent favoritism that Rachel enjoyed in ND - how Will devoted their final Nationals performance to highlight her to better her chances of being admitted while paying no mind to helping Kurt get admitted as well. But Ms. Tibideaux can make a similar statement to Kurt that she made to Rachel in Props, talking about her own history and how it took four auditions to get her into Julliard and not to quit just because you failed the first time around. That might be enough to give Kurt the juice to give a shot for the winter admissions opportunity and show that he has the strength and determination to make it.

Like a lot with Rachel, her story's writing is on the wall so her "spoilers" really aren't spoiling all that much. Kurt's are being kept quiet and I don't think it's because Rachel's are "more important". NYADA is primarily hers for at least the first half of season 1 but if things go as I expect it, she will be sharing it with Kurt after Christmas and the NYADA storyline will be stronger with both of them being there. Unfortunately we've all been kicked in the gut too often to be trusting that the writers will do right by Kurt, so I can only hope that I'm not being too optimistic.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/15/2012, 11:27 am

Just found this. Is this a fantasy sequence?
I want Chris in a costume too. Stupid McKinley
crycry orageux2 rentine

SOURCE

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Tumblr_mdj57evSKs1r6n0hfo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 12:29 pm

sheny wrote:Just found this. Is this a fantasy sequence?
I want Chris in a costume too. Stupid McKinley
crycry orageux2 rentine

SOURCE

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Tumblr_mdj57evSKs1r6n0hfo1_1280

Am I a bad person for thinking that I would much rather watch Kurt file his toenails in NYC than this silliness? dryy He'd look adorable in a costume, to be sure, but I'm so past the on-goings of McKinley and their contrived dramas.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/15/2012, 12:45 pm

But wait. Is this continuity? Is this continuing Blaine's storyline about being in the super heroes club?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2012, 12:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:But wait. Is this continuity? Is this continuing Blaine's storyline about being in the super heroes club?

It is. And I'm glad Glee is keeping the continuity, but seriously this's SILLY. I'm not even sure what to think about this, ok actually I'm giggling lol. Probably I'd would be more interested if Kurt is wearing a costume too, but that not gonna happen because he's in NY... far away from this craziness.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/15/2012, 1:13 pm

Actually, I remember that a while back Ryan Murphy said that Kurt would be Green Lantern (presumably because they're both gay and of course Kurt couldn't dress up as a straight superhero dryy ). Maybe he was just joking, but with Santana having a role in Grease despite the fact that she doesn't even go to McKinley any more, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Last edited by Adamina on 11/15/2012, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 1:27 pm

Adamina wrote:Actually, I remember that a while back Ryan Murphy said that Kurt would be Green Lantern (presumably because they're both gay and of course Kurt couldn't dress up as a straight superhero). Maybe he was just joking, but with Santana having a role in Grease despite the fact that she doesn't even go to McKinley any more, I wouldn't put anything past him.

If they are going to resort to the idiocy of dressing everyone up as super-heroes (serious eyerolling on my part here), I would so much rather see Kurt as Northstar who was the first openly gay superhero in a mainstream comic book. Yes, I'm seriously showing off my geek credentials here. Besides, except for hair color, Kurt's features would work with Northstar pretty nicely and Northstar was known for his prickly nature. He's also the first gay superhero to get married (and to another man, no less)!.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 27 Northstar+wedding
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 2:41 pm

About the lovely little spoiler that the reason Kurt is at NYADA (and has a chance to actually meet Cassandra) is because he's there to help Rachel with her audition...

I find this facinating of a number of grounds. First of all, Rachel turning to Kurt for help rather than another NYADA student or Brody or even one of her teachers... Rachel has never been one to look for honest criticism of her talents. She wants to be told whether she's "brilliant or merely excellent". So rather than going to someone who is a classmate (and is in a possition to judge her compared to others) or a teacher (even more so in the judgmental capabilities) she goes to her friend who is not a student at NYADA. Is this a way for Rachel to avoid getting some real, honest cricitism because she can dismiss what he says because he's not her equal? I cannot see Kurt actually telling Rachel where her shortcomings are and having Rachel actually listening to him and taking his critiques about how to improve her performance, as she is the one who was admitted to NYADA, had all the leads and solos, etc... She's interested in having someone tell her, again, how amazing she is.

It's also still interesting that Rachel has no other friends or classmates that she can turn to to practice with. Except Brody and despite her NYC makeover (which as a born and bred NYCer, I believe, makes her look like a prostitute and not a theater student), she has no friends or classmates that she hangs out with. She went to Callbacks with Kurt and Brody, not with "the group". I don't see any real evidence that she's accepted at NYADA by her classmates as more than just someone else in their classes. Part of it is because they haven't developed any other real characters at NYADA as of yet, but we don't even see Rachel just hanging around with other students before or after class. She's always alone or with Brody. That really says a lot on how she's being seen at the school.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/15/2012, 4:37 pm

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/35775859120/more-409-kurt-seeks-an-all-important-second

Kurt seeks an all-important second audition for NYADA, he gets a chance to do something he never dreamt of. Rachel receives a nearly unprecedented honor at school, whipping up her rivalry with a jealous Cassandra. Meanwhile, Sue scores a major victory against the Glee Club, Sam confesses his feelings for another, two former rivals reach a long overdue accord, and Will offers Finn some much needed advice.

Writer: Stacy Traub

Director: Brad

panik panik I was panicking reading the thread that the solo wasn't for the audition panik bounce
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next