Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  sheny 11/15/2012, 11:08 am

According to Amazon.com we’re getting two versions of Let’s Have a Kiki:

Let’s Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time (3:34) - Single version
Let’s Have a Kiki (2:57) - S4 Vol. 1 version

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 11:19 am

Ireth wrote:I'm upset that when we finally get to hear Kurt's point of view about the cheating, it's not because Kurt wanted to say it but because Blaine tried to talk to him. They made Kurt prevent himself from singing at Callbacks, now they're not even making him talk on his own terms. I hope it isn't too bad in the episode itself.

Frankly, I'm not surprised. It fits Kurt's character that he isn't crying to everyone around him about his breakup. Kurt has always carried his emotional hurt very close to his vest and isn't the kind to whine and complain, even when he has just cause to.

As we've noted, this is several weeks after the fact and by now, Kurt has had some time to deal with his anger over being cheated on (and we saw plenty of that during the confrontation in NY and the Don't Speak performance). We got the full picture of what Kurt was feeling right there - we really don't need long drawn out scenes to spell it out for us. But I want Kurt to have a chance to express his feelings to Blaine, to make it clear just how badly Blaine had hurt him but it doesn't need to be angry. I think some cool rationality might work better here and show Kurt as the more thoughtful, mature individual.

Glorifindel wrote:No mentioning of Kurt or his audition, only Rachel's Winter Showcase.

I'm a bit worried.....

I am too, only because we've gotten kicked in the teeth too often to just take things at face value. But again, am not surprised that so far all the NYADA spoilers are about Rachel but I'm inclined to read between the lines on a few things that make it all a bit easier to stomach.

With Rachel, I get the feeling that she is being set up for some signifigant setbacks. We know that she's got a Broadway audition coming up, but since all her other spoilers are set in NYADA, we're pretty sure that she isn't going to get the part and it's going to hammer home the point that she's now the tiny guppy in a huge ocean and isn't anywhere near ready for the competition awaiting her outside the conservatory. We know that her relationship with Brody (whatever it can be classified as at this stage) is going to be complicated by Cassandra's liason with him (once again bringing up the point that this guy has a history that doesn't necessarily mean good news for Rachel and any hope of a serious relationship). Lastly we get news that a real rival for Rachel is going to make herself known, which may mean that her chances of actually getting into the Winter Showcase are hardly certain.

Rachel had existed at McKinley with very little real competition within her group, and she was able to keep a stranglehold on what competition there was (Kurt, Mercedes, Santana) to keep them from every becoming real threats to her. And while she had enormous success at McKinely, outside of school her successes are a lot more limited. She never successfully got a part outside of a school production (and her failed community theater auditions were mentioned in season 1). She never tried to branch out into any groups or productions outside of high school. She kept her focus on where she knew she could succeed and be the star and manage the competition to her advantage. Now she's in an environment where she can no longer play that game, and she's going to be judged by critics that don't have a vested interest in protecting her. For me, the question is will the show have the guts to actually pull the trigger and show that Rachel isn't going to be seen as the singular talent at NYADA that she saw herself as at McKinley and actually put her in the underdog position where she will have to fight (at times unsuccessfully) for the things that she wants. It would make for a far more interesting storyline, as well as making Rachel a much more sympathetic character if she wasn't winning everything all the time. And it would make her storyline more realistic and less fantasy wish fulfillment.

Now... Kurt...

There is some good news for us, I think. I'd read elsewhere that Brad Fulchuk confirmed that the picture I'd posted earlier with Whoopie was Chris, so we are going to get some kind of conversation between Kurt and Ms. Tibideaux. I'm guessing that this will be when Kurt is vasulating about whether or not to audition for NYADA again and Ms. Tibideaux might be the "trusted" source that clears things up for Kurt and points him in the right direction. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo2_1280

My hope is that in this scene, Kurt will get an honest assessment of his first audition (with confirmation that it was as good as Ms. Tibideaux stated) and a realistic reason why Kurt wasn't admitted despite it. I don't need it to be held up in comparison to how Rachel was handled, because there is no way they can justify her admission without admitting that 1) it was totally dishonest and 2) bring up the blatent favoritism that Rachel enjoyed in ND - how Will devoted their final Nationals performance to highlight her to better her chances of being admitted while paying no mind to helping Kurt get admitted as well. But Ms. Tibideaux can make a similar statement to Kurt that she made to Rachel in Props, talking about her own history and how it took four auditions to get her into Julliard and not to quit just because you failed the first time around. That might be enough to give Kurt the juice to give a shot for the winter admissions opportunity and show that he has the strength and determination to make it.

Like a lot with Rachel, her story's writing is on the wall so her "spoilers" really aren't spoiling all that much. Kurt's are being kept quiet and I don't think it's because Rachel's are "more important". NYADA is primarily hers for at least the first half of season 1 but if things go as I expect it, she will be sharing it with Kurt after Christmas and the NYADA storyline will be stronger with both of them being there. Unfortunately we've all been kicked in the gut too often to be trusting that the writers will do right by Kurt, so I can only hope that I'm not being too optimistic.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/15/2012, 11:27 am

Just found this. Is this a fantasy sequence?
I want Chris in a costume too. Stupid McKinley
crycry orageux2 rentine

SOURCE

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Tumblr_mdj57evSKs1r6n0hfo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 12:29 pm

sheny wrote:Just found this. Is this a fantasy sequence?
I want Chris in a costume too. Stupid McKinley
crycry orageux2 rentine

SOURCE

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Tumblr_mdj57evSKs1r6n0hfo1_1280

Am I a bad person for thinking that I would much rather watch Kurt file his toenails in NYC than this silliness? dryy He'd look adorable in a costume, to be sure, but I'm so past the on-goings of McKinley and their contrived dramas.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/15/2012, 12:45 pm

But wait. Is this continuity? Is this continuing Blaine's storyline about being in the super heroes club?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2012, 12:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:But wait. Is this continuity? Is this continuing Blaine's storyline about being in the super heroes club?

It is. And I'm glad Glee is keeping the continuity, but seriously this's SILLY. I'm not even sure what to think about this, ok actually I'm giggling lol. Probably I'd would be more interested if Kurt is wearing a costume too, but that not gonna happen because he's in NY... far away from this craziness.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/15/2012, 1:13 pm

Actually, I remember that a while back Ryan Murphy said that Kurt would be Green Lantern (presumably because they're both gay and of course Kurt couldn't dress up as a straight superhero dryy ). Maybe he was just joking, but with Santana having a role in Grease despite the fact that she doesn't even go to McKinley any more, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Last edited by Adamina on 11/15/2012, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 1:27 pm

Adamina wrote:Actually, I remember that a while back Ryan Murphy said that Kurt would be Green Lantern (presumably because they're both gay and of course Kurt couldn't dress up as a straight superhero). Maybe he was just joking, but with Santana having a role in Grease despite the fact that she doesn't even go to McKinley any more, I wouldn't put anything past him.

If they are going to resort to the idiocy of dressing everyone up as super-heroes (serious eyerolling on my part here), I would so much rather see Kurt as Northstar who was the first openly gay superhero in a mainstream comic book. Yes, I'm seriously showing off my geek credentials here. Besides, except for hair color, Kurt's features would work with Northstar pretty nicely and Northstar was known for his prickly nature. He's also the first gay superhero to get married (and to another man, no less)!.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Northstar+wedding
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 2:41 pm

About the lovely little spoiler that the reason Kurt is at NYADA (and has a chance to actually meet Cassandra) is because he's there to help Rachel with her audition...

I find this facinating of a number of grounds. First of all, Rachel turning to Kurt for help rather than another NYADA student or Brody or even one of her teachers... Rachel has never been one to look for honest criticism of her talents. She wants to be told whether she's "brilliant or merely excellent". So rather than going to someone who is a classmate (and is in a possition to judge her compared to others) or a teacher (even more so in the judgmental capabilities) she goes to her friend who is not a student at NYADA. Is this a way for Rachel to avoid getting some real, honest cricitism because she can dismiss what he says because he's not her equal? I cannot see Kurt actually telling Rachel where her shortcomings are and having Rachel actually listening to him and taking his critiques about how to improve her performance, as she is the one who was admitted to NYADA, had all the leads and solos, etc... She's interested in having someone tell her, again, how amazing she is.

It's also still interesting that Rachel has no other friends or classmates that she can turn to to practice with. Except Brody and despite her NYC makeover (which as a born and bred NYCer, I believe, makes her look like a prostitute and not a theater student), she has no friends or classmates that she hangs out with. She went to Callbacks with Kurt and Brody, not with "the group". I don't see any real evidence that she's accepted at NYADA by her classmates as more than just someone else in their classes. Part of it is because they haven't developed any other real characters at NYADA as of yet, but we don't even see Rachel just hanging around with other students before or after class. She's always alone or with Brody. That really says a lot on how she's being seen at the school.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/15/2012, 4:37 pm

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/35775859120/more-409-kurt-seeks-an-all-important-second

Kurt seeks an all-important second audition for NYADA, he gets a chance to do something he never dreamt of. Rachel receives a nearly unprecedented honor at school, whipping up her rivalry with a jealous Cassandra. Meanwhile, Sue scores a major victory against the Glee Club, Sam confesses his feelings for another, two former rivals reach a long overdue accord, and Will offers Finn some much needed advice.

Writer: Stacy Traub

Director: Brad

panik panik I was panicking reading the thread that the solo wasn't for the audition panik bounce
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/15/2012, 5:32 pm

Piciollina wrote:http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/35775859120/more-409-kurt-seeks-an-all-important-second

Kurt seeks an all-important second audition for NYADA, he gets a chance to do something he never dreamt of. Rachel receives a nearly unprecedented honor at school, whipping up her rivalry with a jealous Cassandra. Meanwhile, Sue scores a major victory against the Glee Club, Sam confesses his feelings for another, two former rivals reach a long overdue accord, and Will offers Finn some much needed advice.

Writer: Stacy Traub

Director: Brad

panik panik I was panicking reading the thread that the solo wasn't for the audition panik bounce

What could this be? I'm hopeful it means he'll decide to do both fashion and music, but knowing Glee it could mean something totally different.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2012, 6:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 28 Northstar+wedding

I'm not a comics geek, so I didn't know about this superhero. When was published the picture above? I like it.

In regard to Rachel's social life at NYADA, first of all we know how hard is for her to be accepted by others. Actually if weren't for Glee Club I'm not sure how many friends she would have today. But I remember that in the Break Up episode, there's a scene where she's practicing dancing with other classmates and probably she starting to get along with people but it gonna take a while to see her with new friends. Whether because of her personality or writers don't wanna introduce more people.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2012, 6:27 pm

[quote="brisallie"]
Ranwing wrote:...
I'm not a comics geek, so I didn't know about this superhero. When was published the picture above? I like it.

Northstar has been around since the 80s, but that cover is from an issue from this June. What's interesting is that he was always a gay character even when they writers weren't allowed to openly state he was gay (there was a huge amount of not so subtle innuendo). It is a nice picture. fanny2

In regard to Rachel's social life at NYADA, first of all we know how hard is for her to be accepted by others. Actually if weren't for Glee Club I'm not sure how many friends she would have today. But I remember that in the Break Up episode, there's a scene where she's practicing dancing with other classmates and probably she starting to get along with people but it gonna take a while to see her with new friends. Whether because of her personality or writers don't wanna introduce more people.

I'm really curious to see just how accepted Rachel is at NYADA. It is a deeply competative environment, but one fault that Rachel has always had was being able balance friendships with competition. Especially with other girls, Rachel saw them as competition first and tried to become friends only once they were no longer in a position to really compete with her. With guys (except for Kurt), she kept them in line with flirtation and used them to keep her position as #1 safe. That's a great talent for clawing your way to the top, but finding real friends who'll actually be willing to help you? Not so much. There's a big difference between being able to work with someone and be civil (or even cordial) to them in a class or professional evironment, and wanting to socialize with them outside. I get the feeling that if it weren't for Brody, Rachel wouldn't have been welcomed in the group at Callbacks.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/15/2012, 7:42 pm

To be honest, I'm highly looking forward to the fail!superhero shenanigans, I'm easily amused and I think it'll be entertaining and funny. neutre I really like Brittany's and Sugar's costumes, and I'll admit I like Blaine's, too. Some of the costumes are uh.....awful. But it's probably the only thing I'm excited for in 4x07, besides getting to the bottom of the Eli C. incident, and any mentions of Kurt Blaine may make. (and, IF it's done with any respect and sensitivity, I'm interested in Marley's eating disorder story, but we'll see how it plays out first....)

I'm glad Glee Zone's synopsis of the episode mentioned Kurt as an important storyline within it. I'm eager to see what this thing is he gets to do he'd never dreamed of, I hope it's amazing and wonderful and lovely and makes up, a little, for all the devastation of him being rejected from NYADA the first time.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/16/2012, 5:11 am

I have this sudden desire to punch the new Warbler in the face. I don't know why exactly. Just a felling I can't explain. Maybe because he looks like a douche.
And Blaine's face when Finn is angry at him because he sang with the Warblers. ptdr First the set list in 'Michael' now this. If it was someone else they would probably kick him out long time ago. Like Shue did with Santana for example when she helped Sue set the piano on fire last season.

I don't understand all those Blaine stans who want him back with the Warblers. I don't mind he can go. I don't care. But they do realize that all the main characters are at McKinley and New York right, if Blaine goes back to Dalton they will never see him again or maybe just two-three times for the entire season. They cant just hire 20 more actors for Blaine and his storyline at Dalton. Dalton, the Warblers, Blaine exist because of Kurt. Ryan and company won't waste their money on Blaine, Sebastian, a douchy new warbler and some nameless guys, when he already has more than 10 cast members at McKinley, two in New York, two in LA, one in Chicago and one in Kentucky.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/16/2012, 7:21 am

sheny wrote:

I have this sudden desire to punch the new Warbler in the face. I don't know why exactly. Just a felling I can't explain. Maybe because he looks like a douche.
And Blaine's face when Finn is angry at him because he sang with the Warblers. ptdr First the set list in 'Michael' now this. If it was someone else they would probably kick him out long time ago. Like Shue did with Santana for example when she helped Sue set the piano on fire last season.

I don't understand all those Blaine stans who want him back with the Warblers. I don't mind he can go. I don't care. But they do realize that all the main characters are at McKinley and New York right, if Blaine goes back to Dalton they will never see him again or maybe just two-three times for the entire season. They cant just hire 20 more actors for Blaine and his storyline at Dalton. Dalton, the Warblers, Blaine exist because of Kurt. Ryan and company won't waste their money on Blaine, Sebastian, a douchy new warbler and some nameless guys, when he already has more than 10 cast members at McKinley, two in New York, two in LA, one in Chicago and one in Kentucky.

We don't want the bolded to happen because then Jake and Ryder will go and beg him to come back, and he'll get half the solos. Oh wait. That happens already.

If Blaine were to go back to the Warblers permanently, they would just follow him, and McKinley would take a back seat.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/16/2012, 9:23 am

Ha, wanna bet that Finn and the ND kids are more upset with Blaine for singing with the Warblers than for cheating on Kurt? dryy

You know Kurt: their old friend they knew before Blaine? Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/16/2012, 9:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:Ha, wanna bet that Finn and the ND kids are more upset with Blaine for singing with the Warblers than for cheating on Kurt? dryy

You know Kurt: their old friend they knew before Blaine? Evil or Very Mad

I just want Finn to say "You cheated on us like you cheated on Kurt. But you know, once a cheater, always a cheater."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/16/2012, 9:54 am

M&M wrote:...

I just want Finn to say "You cheated on us like you cheated on Kurt. But you know, once a cheater, always a cheater."

Love that! It would be perfect is Finn says that to Blaine. Actually, besides of that disappointed look he gave to Blaine during the episode of Break Up, Finn hasn't done any other comment related to the cheating. Nothing.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/16/2012, 11:53 am

Christmas Album tracklist

1. Jingle Bell Rock - Featuring Sam
2. White Christmas - Featuring Blaine & Kurt
3. Have Yourself A Merry Christmas - Featuring Puck / Jake / Sam / Brittany / Blaine / Kurt & New Directions
4. Silent Night - Featuring Santana
5. Joy To The World - Featuring Unique
6. The First Noel - Featuring Marley
7. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Featuring Rachel
8. Feliz Navidad - Featuring Artie
9. Hanukkah Oh Hanukkah - Featuring Jake And Puck
10. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Featuring Finn

According to GleekOutBr, the falowing will be in the episode

3. Have Yourself A Merry Christmas - Featuring Puck / Jake / Sam / Brittany / Blaine / Kurt & New Directions

Last edited by tanita_mors on 11/16/2012, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/16/2012, 12:15 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

4. Silent Night - Featuring Santana
5. Joy To The World - Featuring Unique
7. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Featuring Rachel
10. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Featuring Finn

According to GleekOutBr, the falowing will be in the episode

Wow I can't believe there isn't a Blaine solo. There are just two duets, I'm glad Kurt is part of one of them. It's not as good as a solo but it's better that one line in a group number.
Another thing I can't believe is that Sam has a solo, but I think I'm OK with that. In the last 2 seasons he got even less that Kurt.
And the best thing. There is no boring Finchel duet and their solos won't be in the episode. hiphopa

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/16/2012, 12:41 pm

^And no Rachel song in the episode! ohmy
But I guess that she already gets to sing 'O, Holy Night' in episode 9.

I'm hoping that Kurt's part in HYAMLC is more than just 1 line. (But lol, don't we all?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/16/2012, 12:58 pm

Rachel Berry, man-eater?!

After spending most of her high school years pining over one fella, Finn, it seems like Glee's resident diva will not be shying away from the opposite sex while at NYADA. In today's Spoiler Chat, we've got scoop on the hot new guy that will be introduced on the Fox hit later this season...

Will Finn or Rachel have any new love interests this season? Please say no.
This Glee scoop could be unrelated to Finn and Rachel…or it could mean a new love interest for Rachel. We'll let you decide: Glee is looking for someone to play Paul, a mid 20s handsome, confident and extremely charming man. And since he must be a good singer and he's sticking around for more than one episode, we anticipate he'll be an important character for somebody. Look for him in episode 11.
This is from Kristin (E!) so heaps of salt and Finchel goggles, but..... there is some speculation going around that this new man could be for Kurt.

Although it's not even sure that this Paul will be at NYADA, but he is mid-twenty, not high school age (so not for Blaine?).

But isn't there the rumor that Kurt won't be in episode 11?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/16/2012, 1:38 pm

This is the song order for the next 4 episodes, according to Brazil:

#7 – Dynamic Duets

Heroes, cantada por Sam e Blaine – Canção original do cantor David Bowie.
Dark Side, cantada por Blaine e os Warblers – Canção original da cantora Kelly Clarkson.
Superman, cantada por Jake e Ryder – Canção original da banda R.E.M.
Holding Out For A Hero, cantada por Marley e Kitty – Canção original da cantora Bonnie Tyler.
Some Nights, cantada pelo New Directions – Canção original da banda Fun.

#8 – Thanksgiving

Homeward Bound / Home, cantada por Quinn, Finn, Puck, Mercedes, Mike e Santana - Mash-Up das canções da dupla Simon & Garfunkel e do cantor Phillip Phillips.
Come See About Me, cantada por Quinn, Santana e Brittany – Canção original do grupo The Supremes.
Whistle, cantada pelos Warblers – Canção original do cantor Flo Rida.
Live While We’re Young, cantada pelos Warblers – Canção original do grupo One Direction.
Let’s Have a Kiki / Turkey Lurkey Time, cantada por Rachel, Isabelle e Kurt – Mash-up das canções da banda Scissor Sisters e do musical Promises, Promises.
Gangnam Style, cantada pelo New Directions - Canção original do cantor Psy.

#9 – Swan Song

Something Stupid, cantada por Sam e Brittany – Canção original da dupla Carson & Gaile.
All That Jazz, cantada por Cassandra e Rachel – Canção original do musical Chicago.
Being Good Isn’t Good Enough, cantada por Rachel Berry – Canção original do musical Hallelujah, Baby!
O Holy Night, cantada por Rachel Berry – Escrita pelo compositor Adolph Adam.
Being Alive, cantada por Kurt Hummel – Canção original do musical Company.
Don’t Dream It’s Over, cantada por Tina, Finn, Marley, Sam, Brittany e Blaine – Canção original da banda Crowded House.

#10 – Glee, Actually

Jingle Bell Rock, cantada por Sam Evans - Canção original do cantor Bobby Helms.
Hanukkah Oh Hanukkah, cantada por Jake e Puck – Canção original do cantor Theodore Bikel.
White Christmas, cantada por Kurt e Blaine – Canção original do filme White Christmas.
Feliz Navidad, cantada por Artie Abrams – Canção original do cantor Jose Feliciano.
The First Noel, cantada por Marley Rose – Canção original do compositor Davies Gilbert.
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, cantada por Puck, Jake, Sam, Brittany, Blaine & Kurt - Canção original do musical Meet Me in St. Louis.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/16/2012, 1:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Rachel Berry, man-eater?!

After spending most of her high school years pining over one fella, Finn, it seems like Glee's resident diva will not be shying away from the opposite sex while at NYADA. In today's Spoiler Chat, we've got scoop on the hot new guy that will be introduced on the Fox hit later this season...

Will Finn or Rachel have any new love interests this season? Please say no.
This Glee scoop could be unrelated to Finn and Rachel…or it could mean a new love interest for Rachel. We'll let you decide: Glee is looking for someone to play Paul, a mid 20s handsome, confident and extremely charming man. And since he must be a good singer and he's sticking around for more than one episode, we anticipate he'll be an important character for somebody. Look for him in episode 11.
This is from Kristin (E!) so heaps of salt and Finchel goggles, but..... there is some speculation going around that this new man could be for Kurt.

Although it's not even sure that this Paul will be at NYADA, but he is mid-twenty, not high school age (so not for Blaine?).

But isn't there the rumor that Kurt won't be in episode 11?

I haven't seen the rumores about Kurt not being in ep.11. There are 2 months to January 17th so I think it's early to say. If Rachel is in the episode Kurt should be too. Unless Chris is busy filming his new movie and can't be there.

Pleaseeeee not another Rachel admirer. Lea said in an interview that there will be some development with Brody. If Rachel has another love interest what will be the point of having Brody on the show.

Just because they are looking for a man everyone assumes he will be there for Rachel. Well as far as I remember Kurt still likes men too. This words in red gives me some hope.
If this Paul is in his mid-twenties he definitely is not for McKinley or Blaine (Hell NO). He is somewhere between 24 and 26 so I think he not a student at NYADA. Not that it's impossible. There was a guy in my class in college who was over 30, married with 3 kids.

So this have to be involved with Kurt's storyline. Blaine needs some competition. He can't have Kurt so easily. He has to fight with this older and handsome man for Kurt's heart. Am I dreaming too much?
Unfortunately I doubt RIB agrees with me.

Last edited by sheny on 11/17/2012, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next