Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 12:04 am

Glorfindel wrote:Ryan Murphy Q&A on twitter. I will only post tweets that might be Kurt related:

Kerri Anne Iapicca ‏@KMelody24
@MrRPMurphy does Sebastian's return have anything to do with the Klaine break-up?
Ryan Murphy Ryan MurphyVerified ‏@MrRPMurphy
@KMelody24 No. It's a Warbler story.

ミカオル ☆ ‏@Mikaoru
@MrRPMurphy what about a nice klaine xmas duet? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 650269930
@Mikaoru Coming!

Rachel Noel ‏@rnoele
@MrRPMurphy if you do a Sadie Hawkins on glee episode will you focus on Blaine's past with bullying?
48m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@rnoele Sadie Hawkins episode is number 11. Fans got their wish! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 2048237024

Marry Ferreira ‏@marry_mf
@MrRPMurphy What can we expect about the Christmas episode? Is it going to be happy or sad?
41m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@marry_mf Both happy and sad.

danica ‏@ianbrennans
@MrRPMurphy PLEASE TELL ME THIS MEANS SOMETHING IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE RELATED RYOOOOOOOON thatms y fuaovurote movie
32m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@ianbrennans Yup. You got it!

Controlled Danger ‏@ckof91
@MrRPMurphy When's the next time Blaine will be in NYC?
29m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@ckof91 Christmas! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 4152995204

marga sayo ‏@margasayo
@MrRPMurphy I wonder what a meet-up between Chris Colfer and Andrew Rannels would be like.
19m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@margasayo My head would explode from the talent combustion!

Teddi Litman ‏@Daybreaq
@MrRPMurphy Would you still like to do a Glee spinoff if a network ever green lighted one?
@Daybreaq No.

Oh, great, so we get blangst. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 2580454826

Now it will be Blaine had it harder than Kurt, Kurt had it easy, when this was the only bad thing that happened to Blaine, and the Blarren stans will bring it up everytime on the GF, everytime we want to discuss Kurt.

They bring it up now, but now it will be thrown in our faces each time we don't like something they do with Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3181402168

Kurt went through hell for years, and when I think back to "I Am Unicorn" and Burt said the glee club saved Kurt's life I always thought that meant something.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Glorfindel 11/3/2012, 12:06 am

A Klaine Christmas duet, and Blaine will be in New York at Christmas too. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 Ab-bashcomputer

And more Blangst with revisiting the Sadie Hawkins dance thing. smajli

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 Tumblr_lv3nc34rmK1qja6mg
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 12:29 am

Glorfindel wrote:A Klaine Christmas duet, and Blaine will be in New York at Christmas too. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 Ab-bashcomputer

And more Blangst with revisiting the Sadie Hawkins dance thing. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 1714048759

Boy, the Blarren stans are really get what they want aren't they. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081

Glee has definitely Blee, and those idiots won't shut up about it on tumblr.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3181402168

I don't want Blangst, Darren can't do that sort of story.

Ryan was quite pissed off with them the last Q & A. I would laugh if they didn't even bring it up once, but we see Blaine all happy about the dance. Ryan can be vindictive sometimes.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3429310274

He has been trolling with other fans of other characters, so why can't he be trolling them as well?

Though I think we are getting a Klaine duet. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 1688725052

Would prefer a Kurt solo more thanks. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 1371890812

Blaine there for Christmas, do not want unless it is as a friend, and not him trying to guilt Kurt into them getting back together. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081

I am hoping Cheerio Blaine is for one episode, and Blaine decides to quit or Sue kicks him out as he does not impress her. Expect the first one I would think. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/3/2012, 12:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:A Klaine Christmas duet, and Blaine will be in New York at Christmas too. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 Ab-bashcomputer

And more Blangst with revisiting the Sadie Hawkins dance thing. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 1714048759

Boy, the Blarren stans are really get what they want aren't they. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081

Glee has definitely Blee, and those idiots won't shut up about it on tumblr.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3181402168

I don't want Blangst, Darren can't do that sort of story.

Ryan was quite pissed off with them the last Q & A. I would laugh if they didn't even bring it up once, but we see Blaine all happy about the dance. Ryan can be vindictive sometimes.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3429310274

He has been trolling with other fans of other characters, so why can't he be trolling them as well?

Though I think we are getting a Klaine duet. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 1688725052

Would prefer a Kurt solo more thanks. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 1371890812

Blaine there for Christmas, do not want unless it is as a friend, and not him trying to guilt Kurt into them getting back together. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081

I am hoping Cheerio Blaine is for one episode, and Blaine decides to quit or Sue kicks him out as he does not impress her. Expect the first one I would think. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081

Great post. I agree with all of it 100%. Espeically the part about Blarren stans getting what they want. I do not want Klaine to get back togther,espeically if Blaine guilts Kurt into getting back together with him.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 11/3/2012, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/3/2012, 12:33 am

I after reading the twitter from Ryan sleepp
I reached a point now that I'm not upset with the direction of Glee, which is: Blaine, Blaine, Blaine, Klaine, Blaine, Blaine
Because I do not care, and perhaps I will stop seeing Glee saispa baibai
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/3/2012, 12:48 am

Well, that was educational. It explains a huge amount.

Ryan's giving them Blee because that's what he thinks his audience wants. That's all. He thinks he's making his audience happy. If the Kurtsies were as loud about their demands, Kurt would sing twice an episode, too. I suspect Kurt got the internship in New York because we were pissed off.

I will say this; I know there ain't a lot of Blaine lovers here, but c'mon... a Klaine duet at Christmas is almost a Glee tradition now. Just as long as they are just singing. I didn't expect them to be enemies forever.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 12:52 am

Maybe we should start being nasty to Ryan, it works for the Blarren stans. *sarcastic*.

But at least we have episode 8, 9 and 10 to look forward to if we are getting a flashback of little Kurt and an emotional scene that I am expecting is the case for Kurt. Chris will murder that scene.

I do hope Ryan is trolling partly and we get no blangst.

Darren has already been criticised for his acting in "Big Brother", think what it will be like if they went with Blaine's Sadie Hawkins Dance. I think the Blarren stans are wanting Darren to get nominated for an Emmy or Golden Globe.

I wish this story had been killed off, it just looks bad for Kurt, in that Blaine has had it harder. Bringing it up will just water down all the suffering Kurt has been through.

Blaine doesn't look like he has suffered from anything.

In the Prom episode he looked like he needed to go to the toilet in that scene where he is sitting on the couch with Finn and Darren is trying to act like he is uncomfortable when Kurt was talking about the prom.

We will be getting more of that I betcha if they did any backstory. And what would be worse if they did a flashback. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/3/2012, 12:57 am

CloveGlee wrote:I will say this; I know there ain't a lot of Blaine lovers here, but c'mon... a Klaine duet at Christmas is almost a Glee tradition now. Just as long as they are just singing. I didn't expect them to be enemies forever.
We're only getting a Klaine Christmas duet because the Klainers keep whining on tumblr and to RM about a Klaine Christmas duet being a Glee TRADITION!!!!!!!!
Two times is not a tradition in my book. dryy

I'd rather have a Kurt Christmas solo, or a Furt Christmas duet (Finn and Kurt are family now, right? And family celebrates Christmas together).

Didn't Brad just say that doing the same things again is boring?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/3/2012, 1:02 am

CloveGlee wrote:Well, that was educational. It explains a huge amount.

Ryan's giving them Blee because that's what he thinks his audience wants. That's all. He thinks he's making his audience happy. If the Kurtsies were as loud about their demands, Kurt would sing twice an episode, too. I suspect Kurt got the internship in New York because we were pissed off.
Someone on another forum just posted that she looked at the question tweets that RM got for this Q&A (his @replies), and that Kurt was the character who got the 2nd most questions for RM of them all (Blaine was 1st of course). So it's not that the Kurtsies don't tweet hard enough to get heard: RM is simply ignoring those tweets. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 1:11 am

Glorfindel wrote:
CloveGlee wrote:I will say this; I know there ain't a lot of Blaine lovers here, but c'mon... a Klaine duet at Christmas is almost a Glee tradition now. Just as long as they are just singing. I didn't expect them to be enemies forever.
We're only getting a Klaine Christmas duet because the Klainers keep whining on tumblr and to RM about a Klaine Christmas duet being a Glee TRADITION!!!!!!!!
Two times is not a tradition in my book. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 357632081

I'd rather have a Kurt Christmas solo, or a Furt Christmas duet (Finn and Kurt are family now, right? And family celebrates Christmas together).

Didn't Brad just say that doing the same things again is boring?

Same here.

And Ryan said in a recent interview something on the lines of not writing for the fans. Well, he has certainly fooled me.

You know I saw a comment from one of Darren's friends on tumblr that he is at his happiest when he is doing a Starkid performance than he is on Glee. I think he likes to do comedy and why he is bad at drama because he doesn't want to do it.

I think it is just a paycheck to him.

Watching all the blangst scenes I am getting the impression Darren is not putting any effort into it. He probably knows he is bad as well, probably why his Starkid shows are all comedy.

I just hope there isn't any flashback. And Ryan is mostly trolling.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 1:33 am

People are saying episode 11 is meant to be the Moulin Rouge one as well. I don't know where they are getting that from. I have not seen any spoilers of such.

This has me wondering how much of Blaine's backstory are they going to write.

For all we know it could one scene as having Blaine just mention in a brief conversation then nothing more about it. They have been doing that a lot with the McKinley side.

I don't think the Blarren stans are going to get a whole episode about it. There isn't any mention of a Sadie Hawkins dance.

It could just be something brief like in the Prom episode. With that episode Kurt's story took over and Blaine's backstory just became not important, only the Klainers harped on about it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/3/2012, 1:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:

If they're keeping Glee tradition, then I'd better get a kick-ass Kurt storyline and solo in episode 18. Just saying.

Why are there so many spoilers about Blaine these days? I'm seriously not interested in this character. Give us more information about Kurt! And I'm talking about spoilers that have nothing to do with when is Kurt going to talk with Blaine, or meet up with Blaine, or forgive Blaine, or get back together with Blaine, or sing another duet with Blaine or some such. A non-Blaine-attached spoiler about Kurt would be most welcomed. So far, all we have is the Kiki song, am I right? (And it's probably going to be about Kurt being devastated and depressed about Blaine's actions and needed cheering up)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/3/2012, 1:57 am

Delight wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

If they're keeping Glee tradition, then I'd better get a kick-ass Kurt storyline and solo in episode 18. Just saying.

Why are there so many spoilers about Blaine these days? I'm seriously not interested in this character. Give us more information about Kurt! And I'm talking about spoilers that have nothing to do with when is Kurt going to talk with Blaine, or meet up with Blaine, or forgive Blaine, or get back together with Blaine, or sing another duet with Blaine or some such. A non-Blaine-attached spoiler about Kurt would be most welcomed. So far, all we have is the Kiki song, am I right? (And it's probably going to be about Kurt being devastated and depressed about Blaine's actions and needed cheering up)

Wonderful post I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/3/2012, 2:55 am

Oh god, I can't believe they're going to waste an episode on Blaine's Sadie Hawkins bullied past......kill me now. *sighs* I can already hear all the crap from Blaine stans about how his bullied past is oh-so-worse and more traumatic than Kurt's, and how his poor woobie soul deserves so much more sympathy than Kurt does, how can someone not love woobie Blaine look at all his hardships, etc........

But it doesn't really make sense to me IF Blaine has a panic attack or something during that episode, which brings on the flashbacks, considering how many years its been since it happened and how he survived prom - twice - just fine. And how he hasn't been bullied ON SCREEN even once since his character was introduced. It'll be a huge disconnect to me if he acts traumatized by his past bullying in episode 11 when he hasn't really shown any consistent trauma in his character before; the most being his discomfort and fear in Prom Queen, which I thought he conquered by the end of the episode by dancing with Kurt. He hasn't really shown any lingering affects of trauma since, like being unwilling to stand out much in fear of being gaybashed again (Gap Attack says hello; singing all the time in the McKinley courtyard also says hello, etc.), or being frequently skittish, or paranoid, or nervous, for example. Hopefully it won't be as prominent or "woobie-fying" as I fear.

And I'm sad that Blaine will be intruding on the apparent Kurt/Burt Christmas. :( As long as they don't get back together in that episode, I'll live....and at least a Christmas duet means Kurt gets to sing, so that's good.

And I loved Ryan's tweet about Chris and Andrew's talent, awwww. wub

Also, I hope Moulin Rouge ISN'T the Sadies Hawkins episode, but an entirely different one, later on. I figured Klaine would get back together by the Moulin Rouge episode if they're singing one of the duets (because both duets are romantic ones), and so I want it delayed as long as possible. tonguue
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/3/2012, 3:03 am

ColferGirl wrote:Oh god, I can't believe they're going to waste an episode on Blaine's Sadie Hawkins bullied past......kill me now. *sighs* I can already hear all the crap from Blaine stans about how his bullied past is oh-so-worse and more traumatic than Kurt's, and how his poor woobie soul deserves so much more sympathy than Kurt does, how can someone not love woobie Blaine look at all his hardships, etc........

But it doesn't really make sense to me IF Blaine has a panic attack or something during that episode, which brings on the flashbacks, considering how many years its been since it happened and how he survived prom - twice - just fine. And how he hasn't been bullied ON SCREEN even once since his character was introduced. It'll be a huge disconnect to me if he acts traumatized by his past bullying in episode 11 when he hasn't really shown any consistent trauma in his character before; the most being his discomfort and fear in Prom Queen, which I thought he conquered by the end of the episode by dancing with Kurt. Hopefully it won't be as prominent or "woobie-fying" as I fear.

And I'm sad that Blaine will be intruding on the apparent Kurt/Burt Christmas. :( As long as they don't get back together in that episode, I'll live....and at least a Christmas duet means Kurt gets to sing, so that's good.

And I loved Ryan's tweet about Chris and Andrew's talent, awwww. wub

Also, I hope Moulin Rouge ISN'T the Sadies Hawkins episode, but an entirely different one, later on. I figured Klaine would get back together by the Moulin Rouge episode if they're singing one of the duets (because both duets are romantic ones), and so I want it delayed as long as possible. tonguue

I agree with the above post.Espeically,the last part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 11/3/2012, 3:13 am

Ugh, all this Blaine Sadie Hawkins stuff and meeting Kurt during Christmas dryy dryy . Just arghhhhhhhhhh.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 3:15 am

I am starting to think the writers have no control over Glee but Fox does and they love Blaine/Darren and they are they ones that want the Blaine show and is hoping people start wanting that.

What we have been getting of Kurt is good, but is not enough, there is too much Blaine and now we are getting even more.

Though I am suspecting that GleekoutBrazil are probably Blarren stans, because it is weird how we are not getting much about the other characters on the McKinley side, only Blaine. We know Puck is in this episode and was on set dressed as some superhero.

There must be some Jake and Marley and others in episode 7, it can't be just Blaine. They have never done an episode without other stories in the episode as well.

How come there is nothing about Finn?

And I think they are Klainers as well as that is what we are getting in spoilers as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 4:15 am

After season 5 Ryan is meant to be have no attachment to Glee.

I don't even know if there will be one, or if there is plans for Chris and Lea to be in it.

Right now they are killing the show.

Huffington Post have left. I always felt they liked the old characters, and they love Chris. So they will definitely be doing stories on him still that will have nothing to do with Glee.

How long will it be until other media ones start leaving?

How long will it take before these media ones decide to speak the truth and say how terrible the show is and how they are wasting some of their best talent.

I think a lot of the time they are told to give a somewhat positive review of the show.

And Fox can make excuses why episode 5 and 6 might get bad ratings for the hiatus, but they are idiots if they try to use that excuse for episode 7 if the ratings are worse.

Imagine if the ratings dropped below 5 million for episode 7. Maybe if they did maybe they will realise no-one wants the Blaine show.

Though they and the writers are so in love with Blaine/Darren they will just find some other excuse. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/3/2012, 5:47 am

Ryan is the biggest Blarren fan that there is, just like he's very bias to Rannells in TNN? It's normal to have favorites, is it professional though? Of course not but it's Glee, the messiest bag of cliches in current TV world, which makes me question all tv critics for their lack of voicing out this. I think some of them did it already last season and do not even watch the show anymore. So no real interest from that front, is anyone really even doing unbiased recaps either? Aftereltonites love Blaine, so not really a viable option.

It's frustrating to really notice that Kurt has been changed in to being Blaine's accessorie when in the beginning it was the other way around and for some reason WE liked that version of Klaine better. It's nice that Chris gets to sing in a christmas duet but do they have to share the same space to do it? And no way I'm happy if Kurt HAS TO accept Blaine's apologie by episode 11. End of the season at the earliest, if not even an open ended season on that front. But Blaine can not operate on his own, at least with current character content, and RIB is smart enough to know this. And I'm sure part of Blaine's character building is to emphasize how he's had hard time, harder than Kurt, surviving the Hawkins dance violence. I am all for dealing with serious issues, and getting beaten up because of being gay is one, but like I've said before Glee is not good at doing serious unless they got good actors to save to storyline from crumbling.

But yeah, Falchucks statement of going for new storylines! When and where? blinkk
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2012, 5:56 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Ryan is the biggest Blarren fan that there is, just like he's very bias to Rannells in TNN? It's normal to have favorites, is it professional though? Of course not but it's Glee, the messiest bag of cliches in current TV world, which makes me question all tv critics for their lack of voicing out this. I think some of them did it already last season and do not even watch the show anymore. So no real interest from that front, is anyone really even doing unbiased recaps either? Aftereltonites love Blaine, so not really a viable option.

It's frustrating to really notice that Kurt has been changed in to being Blaine's accessorie when in the beginning it was the other way around and for some reason WE liked that version of Klaine better. It's nice that Chris gets to sing in a christmas duet but do they have to share the same space to do it? And no way I'm happy if Kurt HAS TO accept Blaine's apologie by episode 11. End of the season at the earliest, if not even an open ended season on that front. But Blaine can not operate on his own, at least with current character content, and RIB is smart enough to know this. And I'm sure part of Blaine's character building is to emphasize how he's had hard time, harder than Kurt, surviving the Hawkins dance violence. I am all for dealing with serious issues, and getting beaten up because of being gay is one, but like I've said before Glee is not good at doing serious unless they got good actors to save to storyline from crumbling.

But yeah, Falchucks statement of going for new storylines! When and where? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 4029858209

Not going to happen.

For once just for once I want these critics to be brutally honest.

Kurt is not an accessory. They are even making him one while even with him in New York. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 15 3181402168

I don't want Blaine in New York. He shouldn't be there.

I want Kurt and Burt not Kurt, Burt and Blaine.

This show was better when Darren wasn't a part of it. I wish I couldn't say that, but if he wasn't I think we would be getting an entirely different Glee.

I am not hating on Darren, I am just thinking what Glee would be like if we never had Blaine as a character.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/3/2012, 6:10 am

ColferGirl wrote:
But it doesn't really make sense to me IF Blaine has a panic attack or something during that episode, which brings on the flashbacks, considering how many years its been since it happened and how he survived prom - twice - just fine.

^ This, pretty much. I just hope that the person who writes this episode has two brain cells to rub against each other and knows not to rehash traumatic gay-bashing woes with Blaine of all people. Kurt and Karofsky had done that already, and their actors are better. It's pointless to drown us in Blangst to get us to sympathize with him when he's never been shown to be affected by what has happened to him in the past. Blaine had talked about the whole incident as if it meant nothing to him (DC couldn't deliver the drama; he just couldn't), and as a result, I felt nothing for him. Revisiting this issue again is just going to try my patience.

valkeakuulas wrote:So no real interest from that front, is anyone really even doing unbiased recaps either?

I usually just read CloveGlee's recaps. The other more 'official' ones tend to infuriate me more often than not.

My take on the situation is that the more professional and unbiased reviewers out there had dropped Glee and moved on to more worthy TV shows to write about. Can't really fault them for their decision.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/3/2012, 9:20 am

Never though I'd see the day when Blaine becomes Glee's leading man and most important character. I guess the joke's on me. Someone is single-handadly destroying the show I use to love and giving emphasis to every single thing I hate about it.

And no, I still don't give a shit about Blaine and "The New Kids on the Block". And no, that is NEVER gonna change.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/3/2012, 10:35 am

danica ‏@ianbrennans
@MrRPMurphy PLEASE TELL ME THIS MEANS SOMETHING IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE RELATED RYOOOOOOOON thatms y fuaovurote movie
I have the horrible feeling that little Kurt will not be about his mom, or a storyline for grown-up Kurt at all, but will be related to the 'It's a Wonderful Life' storyline. Like a flashback for whoever in Glee is George Bailey in that storyline.
In the original 'It's a Wonderful Life' George sees a flashback of himself as a kid rescueing another kid from drowning (and becoming deaf in one ear as a result). After George wishes he never excisted the angel Clarence shows him what would have happened if he hadn't done all those things like saving that kid.

What if little Kurt (and Burt) is the kid Glee's George Bailey somehow interacts with and 'saves' in the past? E.g. when Mr. Schue is Glee's George Bailey: Will somehow sees little Kurt get bullied after school, or sad for losing his mom, and Will says something to little Kurt, something small, that makes little Kurt feel a lot better and motivates him to stay positive and strong, and because of what Will does or says to little Kurt (and doesn't even remember later, because it was something small and insignifant to Will, but meant something big to Kurt), little Kurt therefore becomes the fierce Kurt we all know.
I know, it's a little bit vomit2, especially in the hands of RIB, but I wouldn't put it past them.

The good thing out of this would be if we get to see Chris act as the Kurt he becomes without Glee's George Bailey's influence, in the alternative reality. Maybe Kurt then will have become a bitter, cold teenager, estranged from his dad and still in the closet: I'd love to see Chris and Mike O'Malley tackle a scene like that.
Oh, the potential of it all..... crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/3/2012, 11:21 am

Delight wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:
But it doesn't really make sense to me IF Blaine has a panic attack or something during that episode, which brings on the flashbacks, considering how many years its been since it happened and how he survived prom - twice - just fine.

^ This, pretty much. I just hope that the person who writes this episode has two brain cells to rub against each other and knows not to rehash traumatic gay-bashing woes with Blaine of all people. Kurt and Karofsky had done that already, and their actors are better. It's pointless to drown us in Blangst to get us to sympathize with him when he's never been shown to be affected by what has happened to him in the past. Blaine had talked about the whole incident as if it meant nothing to him (DC couldn't deliver the drama; he just couldn't), and as a result, I felt nothing for him. Revisiting this issue again is just going to try my patience.

valkeakuulas wrote:So no real interest from that front, is anyone really even doing unbiased recaps either?

I usually just read CloveGlee's recaps. The other more 'official' ones tend to infuriate me more often than not.

My take on the situation is that the more professional and unbiased reviewers out there had dropped Glee and moved on to more worthy TV shows to write about. Can't really fault them for their decision.

Heh. Of course, I am not an unbiased recapper, either.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/3/2012, 11:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:
danica ‏@ianbrennans
I have the horrible feeling that little Kurt will not be about his mom, or a storyline for grown-up Kurt at all, but will be related to the 'It's a Wonderful Life' storyline. Like a flashback for whoever in Glee is George Bailey in that storyline.
In the original 'It's a Wonderful Life' George sees a flashback of himself as a kid rescueing another kid from drowning (and becoming deaf in one ear as a result). After George wishes he never excisted the angel Clarence shows him what would have happened if he hadn't done all those things like saving that kid.

What if little Kurt (and Burt) is the kid Glee's George Bailey somehow interacts with and 'saves' in the past? E.g. when Mr. Schue is Glee's George Bailey: Will somehow sees little Kurt get bullied after school, or sad for losing his mom, and Will says something to little Kurt, something small, that makes little Kurt feel a lot better and motivates him to stay positive and strong, and because of what Will does or says to little Kurt (and doesn't even remember later, because it was something small and insignifant to Will, but meant something big to Kurt), little Kurt therefore becomes the fierce Kurt we all know.
I know, it's a little bit vomit2, especially in the hands of RIB, but I wouldn't put it past them.

The good thing out of this would be if we get to see Chris act as the Kurt he becomes without Glee's George Bailey's influence, in the alternative reality. Maybe Kurt then will have become a bitter, cold teenager, estranged from his dad and still in the closet: I'd love to see Chris and Mike O'Malley tackle a scene like that.
Oh, the potential of it all..... crycry

It's hard to tell what's going to happen because they also mentioned a Love Actually storyline, so I don't know.

Actually, what if Kurt is the one being it's A Wonderful Life'd? He is caught up at work and won't go home for Christmas, after not going home for Thanksgiving. The kid stuff would actually make sense then. Calling into account Kurt's mom dying being a defining moment in Kurt's life, etc and so forth. Hmmmmm????
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next