Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Jellyrolls 11/11/2012, 2:32 pm

Well, at least we got a great Chris solo Smile

I love the thought of an official face to face breakup by Kurt Smile Kick that cheating bastard to the street, Kurt!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  brisallie 11/11/2012, 2:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:
sheny wrote:..

4x06
Kurt breaks up with Blaine officially face to face.

Not sure if it was posted but I saw it on twitter. But thanks anyway Smile. I'm waiting for that scene, it gonna be so sad... Razz, well it gonna be for Klainers.
Is this a confirmed real spoiler? Because it wasn't on 3 'official' sites I checked that had the GleekOutBrazil spoilers posted.

Could it be trolling? unsure

What?! so is untrue?! As I posted previously, I saw it on twitter but it wasn't in the official twitter of anyone from Glee. So I don't know. But still thinking that a face to face breakup would be good.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2012, 2:55 pm

M&M wrote:
I am hoping that's true, but I don't get my hopes up.
They were filming for 9 and 10, so Kurt solo in 9 and Rachel solo in 10. I swear I thought Rachel sang "O Holy NIght" already. That tells you how her ballads run together.
'O Holy Night' is sung by Lea on the first Christmas album, but it was never used in an episode.

I guess this explains the Rachel song that "we've heard before". (But smh, for saying that this is a Barbra song)
So luckily there will be no repeat of DROMP.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2012, 9:51 am

The woman who visited the Disney Concert Hall saturday and spoiled that she heard Chris sing 'Being Alive' and Lea 'O Holy Night' has given a little bit more information:

- She is not sure anymore if Lea sings 'O Holy Night', but she knows it's certainly not 'Silent Night'. unsure
- And here's the main news: Chris sings in his low register !!! wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2012, 11:51 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mdde4qT3Qy1qg49w0o1_1280
Glee schedule

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2012, 1:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddpuk17k71qj8dg6o1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddq72K2uy1r34efro1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2012, 1:55 pm

Not really a spoiler, but too spoilerish to put in the appreciation thread:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddm6wQcmk1qc0tt0o1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/12/2012, 2:25 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Not really a spoiler, but too spoilerish to put in the appreciation thread:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddm6wQcmk1qc0tt0o1_500

Oh, and the clapping hands! How do you get those in Twitter BTW?
I wonder how much Whoopi knew that the whole NYADA SL she is/was part of was quite FU for Kurt's character? She must be payed enough not to care though. Laughing But hopefully her character Ms.Tibidoux gets to talk to Kurt in an unofficial situation and give him the praise she gave already during the audition, or at least give Kurt recognition in canon.

Although NYADA surely hasn't been the type of school any of us expected: nothing but dance, no mention of vocal training, drama education or mentions of musical theater history. Now that's what I'd expect in a high class Dramatic Arts school.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2012, 2:49 pm

Well, it sure sounds like Glee is giving the Kurtsies a good Christmas present this year here's hoping they don't screw it up by reuniting Klaine for Christmas

Glad to hear someone else saying Chris is fantastic Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/12/2012, 2:51 pm

Whoopi knows where it's at. Just sayin'.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/12/2012, 2:52 pm

According to the person who heard "Being Alive," Chris sings it in his lower register. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2012, 4:24 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddd576Ajq1qg49w0o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddd576Ajq1qg49w0o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddd576Ajq1qg49w0o2_250

Singles Art for 4.08, “Thanksgiving”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/12/2012, 4:44 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddd576Ajq1qg49w0o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddd576Ajq1qg49w0o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 26 Tumblr_mddd576Ajq1qg49w0o2_250

Singles Art for 4.08, “Thanksgiving”

Those are Kurt, Rachel and Isabelle on Kiki, The Unholy Trinity on CSAM, and Warblers/Sebastian on Whistle. They are missing the other Warblers song and Gangnam Style by ND. Anything else anyone has hear about?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/12/2012, 4:45 pm

They have mashed Kiki with Turkey Lurkey! I really do not know what to think about that. moque
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/12/2012, 4:47 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:They have mashed Kiki with Turkey Lurkey! I really do not know what to think about that. moque

I know. Should be interesting. Supposedly The Scissor Sisters love it. Should be fun.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2012, 4:49 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:They have mashed Kiki with Turkey Lurkey! I really do not know what to think about that. moque

I need to hear this now, because this is going to be the most cracktastic mashup ever. I want it for the sheer lunacy that this promises to bring. tongue2

Am expecting to be hitting the mute button for Gangnam Style. I managed to avoid hearing the original for ages, but then looked it up on YouTube after I heard it was going to be ND's sectionals peice and immediately started cringing. They so deserve to have their collected asses handed to them on a silver platter with parsley garnish for trotting out that peice of crap. It actually, though, could provide an interesting storyline to make what happens to ND somewhat relevent. They go from being Nationals champions to being a joke because 1) the best members of the group are gone, 2) Will was a crap leader but he at least picked halfway decent music (when he bothered to focus) and 3) major overconfidence that came back to bite them. They're being dragged back to square one.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2012, 7:11 pm

^Unfortunately ND won't lose because of 'Gangnam Style' being a bad choice for a competition.
There is a spoiler going round (not from GleekOutBrazil btw) that says that at the end of the song Marley will collapse on stage (probably due to her eating disorder), and Jake and Ryder (of course: Marley's love interests dryy) rush to her side, so the performance is interrupted.

How melodramatic. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2012, 7:13 pm

Songs from 4x09:

Something Stupid, cantada por Sam e Brittany.
All That Jazz, cantada por Cassandra e Rachel.
Being Good Isn’t Good Enough, cantada por Rachel.
O Holy Night, cantada por Rachel.
Being Alive, cantada por Kurt.
Don’t Dream It’s Over, cantada por Finn, Tina, Marley, Sam, Brittany e Blaine.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/12/2012, 8:07 pm

M&M wrote:According to the person who heard "Being Alive," Chris sings it in his lower register. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this too :D love his lower register as much as I lover his higher one.

Glorfindel wrote:^Unfortunately ND won't lose because of 'Gangnam Style' being a bad choice for a competition.
There is a spoiler going round (not from GleekOutBrazil btw) that says that at the end of the song Marley will collapse on stage (probably due to her eating disorder), and Jake and Ryder (of course: Marley's love interests dryy) rush to her side, so the performance is interrupted.

How melodramatic. Rolling Eyes

What?! How dramatic! I'm wondering if because their performance is gonna be interrupted, then they have the choice to apply for a new performance to going to the Regionals. Because I think somehow they're gonna go to the regionals. Is Glee and since 1x22 they haven't lose a choir competition, besides what are they gonna be the storylines if they lose?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2012, 8:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Songs from 4x09:

Wow. No songs from this century? What are the tween and teens gonna do?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/12/2012, 8:44 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Wow. No songs from this century? What are the tween and teens gonna do?

They won't buy these songs, so the sells are gonna be worse that are now humhum .Let's wait until the songs came out and who knows maybe is time for tweens and teens to go beyond this century neutre. Being selfish, I only care if Being Alive is well sold.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/12/2012, 10:01 pm

I am willing to give the newbies a chance, but I do find their stories thus far repetitive and boring. So we are going to give Marley an eating disorder, and she collapses after the song. The two designated studs will vie to show her comfort and sympathy. Quelle surprise! Now all we need is Rachel making out with Brody to have all the "love interests" they find worthy to spend their time upon. While Kurt, likely, will get one angry conversation with Blaine before forgiving him, despite being cheated on, and he remains either absent, or silent. Sigh.

I think most of the new additions have promise, and at least can act, which is a higher bar than most of the originals, but I still don't care. Not because of the acting, like I do with some, but because it is nothing new. Something new would be the effeminate boy being shown stronger than the so called masculine boy. We know he is stronger, I just want the show to verbalize it, because that is all certain brain stunted individuals acknowledge. Sigh.

I haven't even bothered to turn my computer on the past several days, because of lack of interest. I just want to get to episode 9. At least Kurt's victories (assumption and hope) will be his own, and maybe in this one tiny case, won't be overshadowed by someone else's drama. Likely Kurt isn't even in episode 7, since they were right about episode 5, so that gives us one probably little in episode, one not in at all episode, one probably not in much episode until we hit the glory episode. The rest will be teen angst, and repetitive teen angst at that. The same people singing the majority of the songs. Sigh.

I am hoping, since Kurt was put down for hanging around a school, and Finn is getting a bit of the same, that Santana, who is getting a prime role in the HIGH SCHOOL play they actually acknowledge it is kind of strange. More likely, they will beg Santana to save their bacon, because heaven knows, nobody, especially Tina, could cover that role. Double standards abound on this show. Sigh.

Despite all the sighs and disappointments, I hang in there, for my miniscule cup of Chris that Glee doles out, whilst giving bucket loads to others with less hair and less height. I don't even hate the other characters, I am just bone tired of the favoritism.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/13/2012, 2:44 am

'Don’t Dream It’s Over' I have to look at the lyrics, but judging by the title maybe ND will lose at Sectionals. They can't will with just one song and people collapsing on stage. This is just my speculation but I think the Warblers will win but right before Regionals something will happen maybe they will be disqualified and ND will go to Regionals instead of them.
I'm sorry for Marley but they just can't win after something like this. It's not fair to the other groups.

And that song 'Gangnam style' or whatever. I'm not sure even for the title. I hate that song. Is there something wrong with my ears because I find it awful and don't understand why it's so popular. It's always on the radio wherever I go I'm forced to hear it. vomir

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/13/2012, 2:59 am

The actress Jessalyn Gilsig, who played Terri Schuester in the first and second season of Glee, the series will return on an investment in the Christmas episode 'Glee, Actually', which will air on December 13.
Source: Gleek Out! Brasil

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/13/2012, 7:22 am

That preview didn't make me excited for the next episode at all.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next