Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ColferInspired 11/11/2012, 12:33 am

M&M wrote: Colleen ‏@34gidget
Went to World City at the Music Center & had lunch at Disney Concert Hall cafe. Heard @msleamichele and @chriscolfer singing. Ah-MAZING!

HUMMELBERRY DUET! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy. So does this mean we get a Kurt solo and a Hummelberry duet.

I want episode 9 now. *getting impatient now*.

I hope this is after his audition and he gets in, and this a chance for more Hummelberry duets.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ColferInspired 11/11/2012, 12:39 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I think Kurt probably thinks his audition is his swan song and isn't confident, and thinks this is it, he will do his audition, Carmen will tell him he didn't get in, then that would be it. But this might not be the case and she is impressed more than last time, and he does get in.

If Kurt does get in, to keep Brody interesting, he might become Kurt's new friend as so far we haven't seen them actively communicating which in itself is weird and doesn't make sense, because he has to be doing something else than moon over Rachel, and if the rumours are correct, he takes over from Cassandra then he will have more of a connection with Kurt as well as Rachel.

I like that Cassandra is cool. It would funny if she likes Kurt and is friendly, but still nasty to Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 3429310274

Poor Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 3429310274

I like all what you wrote ColferInspired Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 650269930 because it raises up my positiveness! Especially I like the last line because it would be funny hahaha. I'm already imagining Cassie being so nice toward Kurt ,but at the same time being rude with Rachel.

But, by other side, I'm trying to keep calm and don't have high expectations. Oh please what I'm saying! Actually I'm exciting for this but also I'm afraid that things don't work out good for Kurt. At this moment I only want the best for him, either is NYADA or Vogue. Though I suspect is gonna be the first because is easier for the writers to tied up his SL with Rachel.

That would be awesome. I think the Asylum movie could be so different than AHS especially from the historical perspective (the history major in me approves!) since there really is an untold accurate portrayal of early asylums. With Chris' story telling genius he could potentially create a ground breaking movie (and/or novel). I'm not biased... nope not me.

I'm sure is gonna be different. Currently I'm watching AHS and the plot is quite surreal and sometimes it makes you feel uncomfortable due to the scenes. Chris by other side is a historical geek, so probably his movie going to be closer to reality, but still scary.

Chris seems to be on a high, and I don't think it is just the coffee either. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 3429310274

That is why I am staying positive. And some are referring to Ryan's tweet awhile were he tweeted Kurt would be happy (I see that now that he is New York and the internship at Vogue.com, sad would be the break-up with cheating Blaine, and happier happier all I can think of is getting into Nyada, because I know that would make Kurt really). Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 650269930

And I want this Asylum movie to happen. But I think Chris wants to do it during winter. I think there was interview where the interviewer said it was going to be shot in Lousianna and wanted to do it while it was snowing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/11/2012, 12:42 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Went to World City at the Music Center & had lunch at Disney Concert Hall cafe. Heard @msleamichele and @chriscolfer singing. Ah-MAZING!

I hope this is after his audition and he gets in, and this a chance for more Hummelberry duets.

Solo in 9. Klaine and Hummelberry duets in 10 Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/11/2012, 12:44 am

Ok, I am cynical when it comes to Glee, so is anyone feeling nervous/cautious about these spoilers and Kurt singing. Seriously, Glee has screwed us over so much lately that I feel like, "oh, he is getting so much. They must be killing Kurt off."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/11/2012, 1:26 am

M&M wrote:Ok, I am cynical when it comes to Glee, so is anyone feeling nervous/cautious about these spoilers and Kurt singing. Seriously, Glee has screwed us over so much lately that I feel like, "oh, he is getting so much. They must be killing Kurt off."

Oh no, I think that maybe after ages of being neglected when it comes to songs, they're concentrating his rightfully deserved songs in a couple of episodes. But my cynical mind tells me that after this short burst there'll probably be a number of episodes without any singing Kurt.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/11/2012, 2:00 am

Ireth wrote:
M&M wrote:Ok, I am cynical when it comes to Glee, so is anyone feeling nervous/cautious about these spoilers and Kurt singing. Seriously, Glee has screwed us over so much lately that I feel like, "oh, he is getting so much. They must be killing Kurt off."

Oh no, I think that maybe after ages of being neglected when it comes to songs, they're concentrating his rightfully deserved songs in a couple of episodes. But my cynical mind tells me that after this short burst there'll probably be a number of episodes without any singing Kurt.

I think Fox are finally capitalising on Chris and his book and movie coming out. That is why we are getting a lot of Kurt in 8, 9, 10.

I think they have realised they can't ignore it anymore and admit, Chris is the only star on Glee that has big things happening and they need to be a part of that.

They are jumping on the band wagon.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/11/2012, 5:56 am

The Disney Concert Hall scenes are in 9, not 10. At least i think that.
Also, maybe Kurt does Rachel a favor and performs a duet with her either at the showcase or at the reversal for kicks and Carmen or a few others see them and someone finally appreciates Kurt's talent for realz this time.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/11/2012, 7:41 am

tanita_mors wrote:The Disney Concert Hall scenes are in 9, not 10. At least i think that.
Also, maybe Kurt does Rachel a favor and performs a duet with her either at the showcase or at the reversal for kicks and Carmen or a few others see them and someone finally appreciates Kurt's talent for realz this time.

Whether Carmen/NYADA people hear Kurt singing in such a situation or during his audition, I hope they regret not accepting him the first time round. Would love for Kurt to have both the NYADA and Vogue options available to him and what he does is entirely based on his own preference.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/11/2012, 8:50 am

M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Did the twitter person confirm it was a duet for sure? Could they have been filming a solo for each of them? I don't want to get my hopes up for a duet if it was two solos.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/11/2012, 10:40 am

It looks like our hopes may finally be answered and if this spoiler pic is anything to go by, there will be some kind of conversation between Ms. Tibidueaux and Kurt (and no evidence of Rachel in sight).

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo2_500

I am trying very hard not to read too much into these (given that I'm both sufferng from a migraine right now and bouncing up and down happily inside) but dare we even hope that this conversation might be about why Kurt wasn't admitted in the first round and that Ms. Tibideaux, perhaps after seeing Kurt performing in the gorgeous concert room, believes that while Kurt didn't have the level of achievements that Rachel did, does have the talent to be at NYADA and that she wants him to reapply.

And if they wanted to add a cherry onto this sundae of delight, this can come on the heels of another success for Kurt at Vogue, where his talents are not only being noticed by Isabelle, but by the big wigs upstairs and that Anna now knows Kurt's name (just speculation on my part, but I'm greedy! I want this!). So Kurt now will have to choose between 2 places where his talents is acknowledged and has real potential to be rewarded. And dammit... he deserves this!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2012, 10:59 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdabwq8iWU1ql1znmo1_1280
Filming at Disney Concert Hall today

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2012, 11:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Did the twitter person confirm it was a duet for sure? Could they have been filming a solo for each of them? I don't want to get my hopes up for a duet if it was two solos.
It could be that that person heard 2 solos, and not a Hummelberry duet. I would also love a Hummelberry duet and a solo, but I won't get my hopes up about this now: not a wise thing to do when it comes to Glee. unsure

Although they did say that Rachel would have 2 solos and a duet in 1 episode. She would sing 2 Barbra Streisand songs, and 1 song (of the 3 songs: 2 solos and a duet) would be a song we have heard before. My thoughts is that Rachel will sing DROMP again, as a sort of 'revenge' for her choked audition.

It has been confirmed that the filming at the Disney Concert Hall was for episode 9.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo2_500
I don't think that that's Chris in the picture of Carmen's office. I think that's a crew member, but I'm not sure.
Has CSI tumblr looked at that picture yet?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/11/2012, 11:38 am

I got it from Tumblr. But the person standing behind the desk near Carmen looks an awful lot like Kurt, including the pose and posture. To me, it looks like Brad giving direction instructions to Chris and Whoopie, but then again, I'm admittedly biased and might be seeing what I want to see.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/11/2012, 11:41 am

The hair doesn't look high enough to be Chris to me.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/11/2012, 11:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:Although they did say that Rachel would have 2 solos and a duet in 1 episode. She would sing 2 Barbra Streisand songs, and 1 song (of the 3 songs: 2 solos and a duet) would be a song we have heard before. My thoughts is that Rachel will sing DROMP again, as a sort of 'revenge' for her choked audition.

Please God, no more DROMP. Three times for the same song? Too much. And it won't prove anything. We know she can sing it. Doing it again would be pointless. And am I the only one who would love for someone to tell Rachel that if she has any hope of being a big Broadway star, that she's got to learn to be more than a Barbra impersonator? Because if people have a choice of actually paying to watch Barbra vs Rachel Berry performing Barbra, who are they going to pick? Rachel has got to learn to establish her own identity as a performer, which in over three years she's failed to do.

Besides, there is a whole industry of drag queens doing exactly the same thing.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2012, 12:18 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Please God, no more DROMP. Three times for the same song? Too much. And it won't prove anything. We know she can sing it. Doing it again would be pointless. And am I the only one who would love for someone to tell Rachel that if she has any hope of being a big Broadway star, that she's got to learn to be more than a Barbra impersonator? Because if people have a choice of actually paying to watch Barbra vs Rachel Berry performing Barbra, who are they going to pick? Rachel has got to learn to establish her own identity as a performer, which in over three years she's failed to do.

Besides, there is a whole industry of drag queens doing exactly the same thing.
You're right about the drag queens. moque

There is a theory going around that Carmen will call Rachel out on her 'safe' Barbra choices. That there will be reversed scenario from 'Choke': Rachel singing Barbra would backfire while Kurt would get in NYADA with praise.
But personally I doubt that happening, because :
1) RIB won't have Rachel fail on her singing,
2) RIB will not stop Ryan Murphy Rachel from kissing Barbra's *ss.
3) RIB will not let Kurt triumph over Rachel, ever. dryy

I'm actually quite baffled that RIB will deliberately put Kurt and Rachel in a sort of competing-against-one-another situation again in the same episode (Kurt's audition and Rachel trying to get Carmen to let her sing at the Winter Showcase). Been there, done that, and it never did anyone any good. unsure

Jellyrolls wrote:The hair doesn't look high enough to be Chris to me.
That's what I thought too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2012, 12:21 pm

4x07 and 4x08 Episode Descriptions

4x07 Dynamic Duets

When New Directions’ arch foes steal the team’s coveted Nationals’ trophy, it is up to McKinley’s resident superheroes to save the day. Two of the Glee Club’s newest members battle over the affections of a third. Blaine meets the Warblers’ new team captain and wrestles with a tempting offer.

4x08 Thanksgiving
With the holidays looming, several McKinley graduates return to Lima; Finn drafts his old teammates to help mentor the new New Directions through Sectionals. As Jake and Ryder’s friendship continues to grow, they put their differences aside for the good of the team. Alone together in New York, Rachel and Kurt plan for a quiet “orphan’s Thanksgiving” with unexpected results. Meanwhile, Kurt gets some sound advice from a trusted source and Rachel and Brody begin to reconnect.
What trusted source? Any thoughts? Isabelle? saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/11/2012, 1:17 pm

Ranwing wrote:It looks like our hopes may finally be answered and if this spoiler pic is anything to go by, there will be some kind of conversation between Ms. Tibidueaux and Kurt (and no evidence of Rachel in sight).

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdb1i52qsz1r4ezfzo2_500

I know is Chris the one in the picture, because there's Whoopi too, but from far he looks like Cory Razz. And I'm wondering what's this scene about. It would be after or before his audition?

... What trusted source? Any thoughts? Isabelle?

I think so. But I'm unsure if Kurt trusts enough on her to tell her about his romantic life, well I think he does. If not the other person can be Rachel, or Burt by phone.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2012, 1:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:It looks like our hopes may finally be answered and if this spoiler pic is anything to go by, there will be some kind of conversation between Ms. Tibidueaux and Kurt (and no evidence of Rachel in sight).

He doesn't look like Kurt/Chris to me. I looked at other photos posted by Brad, he always writes the name of the actors or the characters on most of the other photos. He didn't write Chris's name just Whoopie's.

I don't know if this spoiler has been already posted.

4x06
Kurt breaks up with Blaine officially face to face.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/11/2012, 1:43 pm

sheny wrote:..

4x06

Not sure if it was posted but I saw it on twitter. But thanks anyway Smile. I'm waiting for that scene, it gonna be so sad... Razz, well it gonna be for Klainers.

And I'm looking at the picture again, and apparently is not Chris. As you said, there's only Whoopi's name. Umm still unsure.

Last edited by brisallie on 11/11/2012, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/11/2012, 1:51 pm

I don't know if this spoiler has been already posted.
4x06
*Doing the happy dance and wooing about this news* Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Thpic11369-4thJuly-2-1
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2012, 1:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdbzcjuhao1qc4ojbo2_1280
So, no Hummelberry duet. :(

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdbzcjuhao1qc4ojbo4_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_mdbzcjuhao1qc4ojbo5_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_lr6gbfpFSu1qj83t2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/11/2012, 2:07 pm

I feel that good news call for this fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 25 Tumblr_m3dh1et7zZ1qfoe0po1_500

Too bad on no Hummelberry duet, but I guess a solo will have to do. Twisted Evil
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2012, 2:11 pm

brisallie wrote:

4x06

Not sure if it was posted but I saw it on twitter. But thanks anyway Smile. I'm waiting for that scene, it gonna be so sad... Razz, well it gonna be for Klainers.
Is this a confirmed real spoiler? Because it wasn't on 3 'official' sites I checked that had the GleekOutBrazil spoilers posted.

Could it be trolling? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/11/2012, 2:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

4x06

Is this a confirmed real spoiler? Because it wasn't on 3 'official' sites I checked that had the GleekOutBrazil spoilers posted.

Could it be trolling? unsure

I am hoping that's true, but I don't get my hopes up.
They were filming for 9 and 10, so Kurt solo in 9 and Rachel solo in 10. I swear I thought Rachel sang "O Holy NIght" already. That tells you how her ballads run together.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next