Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2012, 6:39 pm

I have always loved Chris and Lea together--both as frenemies and as friends. But for a while now (since Chris started looking more like a man, and less like a baby), I've thought they looked really good together as well.

Dear God,

Please let the ratings go way up on the episodes that heavily feature Hummelberry so that FOX will realize how magical they are and focus on NY instead of McKinley.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  CloveGlee 11/18/2012, 6:42 pm

YES! YES! YES! THE GLEE GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY GLEE PRAYERS!!!!!!

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/18/2012, 6:43 pm

So confused! Is this Rachel and Kurt or Lea and Chris? Chris and coffee, hee. Well, either way he is so darn cute. Maybe he is secretely bi, LOL and ...

Wait where is Cory? Not for Glee shooting but to be with Lea?

Just wondering away...
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 6:44 pm

My God, just look at them bb's:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Proxy

How can you not ship that..... wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/18/2012, 6:45 pm

OMG!!! Cute, cute, and cute.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/18/2012, 6:46 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I have always loved Chris and Lea together--both as frenemies and as friends. But for a while now (since Chris started looking more like a man, and less like a baby), I've thought they looked really good together as well.

Dear God,

Please let the ratings go way up on the episodes that heavily feature Hummelberry so that FOX will realize how magical they are and focus on NY instead of McKinley.

Well, from the storylines we are getting sofar, the stories sound fresh and new, which is different to McKinley.

What with the Kiki mashup, to what is going on with Kurt and Rachel in episode 9, then we have Kurt's story in 10, and what sound like what is coming up in episode 11, sounds much more interesting then what the stories at McKinley.

Though Kurt is auditioning again, but to me it sounds entirely different to "Choke".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 6:47 pm

And there's more:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpdgziKET1ql1znmo2_250

Same ones, only with more leg (and we like more Kurt leg, don't we?) :
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpdgziKET1ql1znmo3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpdgziKET1ql1znmo4_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2012, 6:48 pm

ladydianab wrote:Trust me Marie, you are not alone, I am here online and at work! I keep looking at my computer and the pictures and ringing up customers at the same time. I am really good at multi-tasking.

So now that Kurt is starting to dress more normal I am having a hard time figuring out what is "in character' and which is not.

I have that problem with Rachel/Lea, I don't know where's the limit between them. Even someone on tumblr said that Lea works wearing her own outfits now lol. While, there's still a difference between Kurt and Chris.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpd142llX1qc0tt0o1_500

Is Chris drinking coffee more regularly now? the cup looks like the one I usually buy at coffee shops.

@Marie, in the latest pics you posted, they really look like a couple. And Lea looks so small next to Chris lol

Last edited by brisallie on 11/18/2012, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2012, 6:49 pm

Thank You guys for gathering all these lovelies! They've made my shitty day considerably better! Hummelberry saves the day!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 6:50 pm

^You're welcome. Here's one especially for you. fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpd89bYBN1qh5brco1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/18/2012, 6:53 pm

Kurt gets a new love interest, the Blaine stans will raging and complaining and probably pester Ryan for someone for Blaine.

But as they are limiting gay characters on the McKinley side, maybe Ryan was able to talk Fox into having most of the gay content in the New York part, as we are getting drag queens for Kiki. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 650269930

If this is the case then sorry, no-one for Blaine, he has to wait for Kurt to take him back, which I hope at this point does not happen until Blaine changes and grows up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 6:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpe4gvG3C1rupg3lo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpe4bMcti1qgchnwo1_500

Lol! ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2012, 6:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^You're welcome. Here's one especially for you. fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpd89bYBN1qh5brco1_500

This angle makes me wanna run there and share their hug. Lea/Rachel is wearing insanely high heels in these shoots inorder to be able to cuddle Chris' shoulder.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/18/2012, 6:57 pm

Thank you, thank you for these lovely pics and this wonderful news. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 3995355489
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 6:57 pm

Anonymous asked: how do you know kurt met someone new? because rachel was saying "call him" or was there more?
no Kurt was talking and said “actually it was just the two of us” or something like that and Rachel smiles and was like “omg tell me his name” sooooooo
panik hiphopa

Anonymous asked: hello thanks for sharing with those who can't have chance to live in NY, when you say Kurt meet someone new, it is for what episode ? thanks
I’m assuming its thanksgiving
Note: this person does not know what episode it's for.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/18/2012, 6:58 pm

It would be hilarious for Rachel to do one of those 'find your mate' tests in a magazine and realizes it is Kurt. I mean, he cooks, picks up after himself, sings, is cultured and witty, gorgeous as all get out. So the one guy who would be a perfecct partner is the guy who will never be more than a friend. I don't count Jesse, as he is narcissistic, might match the personality,but isn't a partner. I no longer care about Finchel, fine as singles,but them getting together again just means either the constant making out of season 3,or the potential of constant break ups in this season. So tired of it.

I think that even if they have another guy, especially episode 11, that it would be used to make Kurt realize he isn't done with Blaine. Then he will fly to a Lima to support Blaine at the Sadie Hawkins dance. For one brief moment they will acknowledge Kurt's desirability. Well, that is more than he has in three years.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/18/2012, 7:00 pm

Divalicious wrote:It would be hilarious for Rachel to do one of those 'find your mate' tests in a magazine and realizes it is Kurt. I mean, he cooks, picks up after himself, sings, is cultured and witty, gorgeous as all get out. So the one guy who would be a perfecct partner is the guy who will never be more than a friend.

Lol, I want that to happen!
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 7:01 pm

Lol, I keep posting. Way to boost my posts number. Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpdmwLp2Z1qh5brco1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpdmszFhF1qc0tt0o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpeceqCIv1qc0tt0o1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/18/2012, 7:05 pm

Divalicious wrote:It would be hilarious for Rachel to do one of those 'find your mate' tests in a magazine and realizes it is Kurt. I mean, he cooks, picks up after himself, sings, is cultured and witty, gorgeous as all get out. So the one guy who would be a perfecct partner is the guy who will never be more than a friend. I don't count Jesse, as he is narcissistic, might match the personality,but isn't a partner. I no longer care about Finchel, fine as singles,but them getting together again just means either the constant making out of season 3,or the potential of constant break ups in this season. So tired of it.

I think that even if they have another guy, especially episode 11, that it would be used to make Kurt realize he isn't done with Blaine. Then he will fly to a Lima to support Blaine at the Sadie Hawkins dance. For one brief moment they will acknowledge Kurt's desirability. Well, that is more than he has in three years.

I hope not.

But I think in episode 10 if Kurt just sees Blaine as a friend, then maybe they won't get back together yet.

I am hoping this is the case.

These spoilers are getting me really excited. And if this Paul is going to be a recurring character than maybe Klaine aren't getting back together.

This could be Ryan getting back at the nasty obnoxious Klainers and Blaine stans. It would be like him to do that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/18/2012, 7:12 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is the best fandom day I've had in.... YEARS.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/18/2012, 7:16 pm

OOooh, thank you so much for the pictures!! I have noticed that it is getting dark here so I am guessing since NY is two hours ahead of me they are probably getting ready to stop shooting for the day (unless there are some evening scenes) and it is probably getting colder as well. At first I saw the mittens and coats and thought they must be hot. I forgot that the last time they shot in NY was in August! Boy has time gone by except for watching the episodes of Glee, which drags by since there are fewer Kurt/Chris scenes.

OT, does anyone know what kind of bag Kurt has over his shoulder? I love that satchel and want one for myself. I know that it is probably ridiculous expensive but a girl can dream.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 7:18 pm

Apparently Adam Shankman is on set too, so some of these scenes could be for 4x10, the Christmas episode. saispa

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 32 Tumblr_mdpf6tE0cb1qh5brco1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/18/2012, 7:22 pm

Yeassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bounce Brigitte Bardot hola Bardot panik

I hope this Paul will be very charming, very handsome.... and above all very lucky to date Kurt!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2012, 7:26 pm

Another video: tumblr. bounce

It's when Kurt says: "Says the girl who almost got married before graduation".
And then Rachel says: "Seize the moment. Do it!". Smile

-ETA-
Fixed the dialogue.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/18/2012, 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2012, 7:27 pm

Divalicious wrote:It would be hilarious for Rachel to do one of those 'find your mate' tests in a magazine and realizes it is Kurt. I mean, he cooks, picks up after himself, sings, is cultured and witty, gorgeous as all get out. So the one guy who would be a perfecct partner is the guy who will never be more than a friend. I don't count Jesse, as he is narcissistic, might match the personality,but isn't a partner. I no longer care about Finchel, fine as singles,but them getting together again just means either the constant making out of season 3,or the potential of constant break ups in this season. So tired of it.

That would be so funny!!! Actually I came across with a couple of fics that tell the same story and you know I feel bad for her. Because he has the guy who is her 'mate' but sadly he's not into girls. So keep searching Rachel.

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, I keep posting. Way to boost my posts number. Smile

Keep posting Marie Smile because this pictures has made our day!!!

P.S Are you still working or are you more focus on Hummelberry now?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next