Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  brisallie 10/31/2012, 8:32 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:...

I agree 100%. I still love Glee Fan Fics, but not so much the show itself.

Probably because FanFics has more sense and are better written that this show. Well some of them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/31/2012, 8:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:...

I agree 100%. I still love Glee Fan Fics, but not so much the show itself.

Probably because FanFics has more sense and are better written that this show. Well some of them.

That is true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/1/2012, 3:05 am

msjoanlucette wrote:
brisallie wrote:Thanks for those pictures but I think is Chirs only having fun Smile because I haven't read there's gonna be a Halloween episode.

And still can't believe they're doing Gangnam for Sectionals, is a funny song though but I insist is not for a competition. IMO And it seems they're singing in korean.

I can't believe they're doing Gangnam either.... I mean, it isn't even in English. So can anyone actually sing the song? Unless they want to translate it....? But either way, it's a funny song, but I agree... not for competition.....

--

Also... really excited about Burt/Mike O'Malley being back! :D
I really wonder what's going on now....

I don't think they will translate it. Jenna Ushkowitz is Korean, I think she said it in an interview, but I'm not sure and Tina is singing lead in the number so it probably will be in the original language. I've never heard the song, but from what I read here and on tumblr and from the song title I don't think it's a good choice for Sectional. Please, please let them lose.

And I'm happy for Kurt ignoring Blaine's texts. That's my boy rooots

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/1/2012, 4:03 am

sheny wrote:

I don't think they will translate it. Jenna Ushkowitz is Korean, I think she said it in an interview, but I'm not sure and Tina is singing lead in the number so it probably will be in the original language. I've never heard the song, but from what I read here and on tumblr and from the song title I don't think it's a good choice for Sectional. Please, please let them lose.

I agree with the above post.Espeically,with the part of about being happy that Kurt is ignoring Blaine's text.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2012, 4:53 am

sheny wrote:I don't think they will translate it. Jenna Ushkowitz is Korean, I think she said it in an interview, but I'm not sure and Tina is singing lead in the number so it probably will be in the original language. I've never heard the song, but from what I read here and on tumblr and from the song title I don't think it's a good choice for Sectional. Please, please let them lose.
Yes, Jenna was adopted from Korea, but here's the pun: she doesn't speak Korean. beam

And I hope they will lose Sectionals with Gangnam Styles, but I've read that the extras who were at the filming were supposed to scream excitedly and cheer them on during that song. So I don't know about the judges, but the Sectionals audience loves the song.

What is very curious is that there's no news about any 2nd Sectionals song for the New Directions. There are no reports that another song (the assumed 'Skyfall' duet of Blaine and Marley vomit2) has been filmed with an audience.

As a Kurtsie I'm happy too, but I'm concerned that they will show only Blaine's side of this: that we're supposed to pity Blaine because Kurt won't answer his messages. And because we very likely won't get Kurt's POV in this, Kurt will be the cold-hearted person that leaves his bf hanging without a proper break-up. unsure

Of course everyone will ignore that Blaine is so needy that he won't even give Kurt some personal time and space to properly deal with the bomb shell that Blaine dropped on him.
I can only read this texting of Blaine as him being even more of a douche because he won't leave Kurt alone.
Guess what Blaine: you threw any right of communicating with Kurt away when you cheated: so back off. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/1/2012, 5:26 am

I do think we discussed amongst people here, already some point during June/July, that Blaine would be a Cheerio. Cheers to all of us for guessing that already back then. Somehow I'm just so blaah about these spoilers that it just washes over me and I will keep going to the same conclusion of this is stupid. Their point is probably just to try and wear out all the people that only want the old characters back so that we'll stop complaining and, perhaps even, stop watching and making silly remarks of the shows development.

I also know that spoilers are not always right and the NY side of Glee demands probably a smaller crew, hence less likely leaked info for us. And that is the only straw I'm grasping on at the moment. We might still get Kurt and Rachel, especially if Lea has been encouraged to tone down her tweeting in favor of creating buzz for the new kids. Please be true, please.

EDIT: I just reread what I wrote in the thread and stared at my avatar instead where Kurt looks so sad and scared. I will change it to happier Kurt when he gets to be happy, because Kurt is a really unfortunate boy.

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 11/1/2012, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A silly moment of sadness)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 11/1/2012, 7:13 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Leave a guess on which boy and girl will join the Cheerios on our askbox and we will publish the first person to guess correctly.

Blaine and Tina?

That’s right! Smile
x

Blaine as a cheerio, what a surprise... Couldn't they have recycled any other storyline than this one. Sigh.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 Tumblr_m1gxmzNNvG1qdb6u0o1_500

Well at lest no one will be as flawless as Kurtcedes were.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 Tumblr_mb5pr0TeNo1r49ifso1_500
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2012, 12:52 pm

Greased Lightning by Blake and Chord (mostly): link

Not bad, a bit bland, imo.
But it's quite telling that if I wouldn't know that Blake and Chord were singing this song I wouldn't know who's singing what: all the guys on Glee except for Chris and Kevin all sound the same. And Blake is no exception.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/1/2012, 1:15 pm

This is why the show needs to move to New York. They really have run completely out of ideas for everybody and everything. They are trying to get Blaine out of Kurt's shadow by making him Kurt 2.0.

McKinley is entirely Glee Season One 2.0. All the fresh ideas and creative development is in New York.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/1/2012, 1:42 pm

greased lightning - not bad at all. i like it, but besides kevin you can't possibly tell who is singing what. show needs more diversity when it comes to male vocals. stat.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/1/2012, 1:52 pm

My only hope with this whole cheerio thing, which is a small, small hope, is that Sue, the voice of truth, lays the smack down on Blaine. His need to be the center of attention all the time, and that he isn't willing to share the spotlight in his life. Hence his reactions to Kurt possibly being successful in NY with him no where near. That she compares the teaming of Blaine and Tina as inferior (sorry Tina, I love you, but I want Kurt's team to win) to Kurtcedes. That she brought them in so she could repeat another National's win. Plus, I want them to lose National's. Because Blaine is making more and more of the school about him, and not about the team. If this is a part of explaining on why Blaine would cheat on Kurt in any manner, it would have a purpose, other than to have the Cheerios dancing behind Blaine for an actual reason this time, I can deal with them repeating this storyline.

I still feel we are hindered from Kurt storylines because of the lack of people in NY, and this feeling of getting people into position for story at specific times. Rachel is where she needs to be, and I think Kurt will be when the Christmas episode airs, and the possible NYADA audition is done. Santana and Finn are still in holding patterns themselves. I think next year will be a little more satisfying, they've set the newbies up, and now will focus on the seniors who won't be back as regulars next year, and then have a few reunions and people finding their true paths. I don't want Kurt in NYADA without the Vogue job, because then he will simply be easier for Rachel to use as a prop, but at least he is on the screen, which I know I will miss next week, if spoilers are correct. The fact is the only spoilers we have for Kurt is not reading texts, possible communication of some sort in ep 8, that is pretty parsimonious. They should be utilizing the buzz with his movie, which comes out in theaters in January, which is also when the show comes back. That is my biggest hope. They used Darren's play why not Chris' movie?

All I know is that I am bored with the show, and I haven't even seen it. More of the same, Blaine sings, over emotes, more duets ad nauseum, repeating of storylines. I want new stuff. Let's pretend Rachel does more than goes to one dance class and a singing class a day. She's in school, dammit, shouldn't she be learning Art's history or such? Show a photoshoot at Vogue, and get Kurt in on the action. Have Santana actually support her friends, other than Brittney, and lay the smack down on the enemies of ND. Let Finn be happy without being in Rachel's shadow all the time.

The problem with keeping the stories about a high school choir is that they are limited in what they can tell, and they will keep repeating the same stories, just using other types of characters. Boy A likes Girl A, but also Girl B, interchange said grouping all year. Do same with Girl B and Boy B and Boy C. Make sure the audience knows who are fated in the stars to make it. Have the occasional issue, sounds like anorexia or bulemia is in the plans, or bullying, or texting while you drive. There are no surprises. Blaine gets whatever he wants, and even when he screws up, they will write him as sympathetic. Tina doesn't catch a break. Kurt isn't allowed to be happy for more than 5 minutes if someone else on the planet is sad, he must lose more than he gains. Surprise me Glee, pretty please.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/1/2012, 4:18 pm

The only storyline of Kurt that they won't repeat with Blaine is being ostracized/bullied/having repercussion at McKinley for being gay.

And yes, I fully expect Blaine to join the football team and win a game for them.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2012, 7:53 pm

First listen of Born To Hand-Jive.

Conclusion: noone can replace Amber.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 11/1/2012, 8:15 pm

Buenos wrote:The only storyline of Kurt that they won't repeat with Blaine is being ostracized/bullied/having repercussion at McKinley for being gay.

And yes, I fully expect Blaine to join the football team and win a game for them.

Pretty much.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/2/2012, 6:31 am

Gleek Out Brasil has confirmed that the Blaine/Marley duet Skyfall isn't going to happen after all.

Yes, yeeeeeeeees bounce I'm so happy. One Blaine solo/duet less

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/2/2012, 7:39 am

sheny wrote:
Gleek Out Brasil has confirmed that the Blaine/Marley duet Skyfall isn't going to happen after all.

Yes, yeeeeeeeees Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 3933776953 I'm so happy. One Blaine solo/duet less

Thank god for that.

The only ones I would trust with a Adele song is Naya and Amber.

I would love to hear Chris do an Adele song, but as that won't be the case, I would have loved it if Naya and Amber did Skyfall. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/2/2012, 3:28 pm

Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee came out in 2 version (probably as an audition piece):
- Kitty version.
- Marley version.

I prefer Kitty over Marley, but it's still not as vibrant and catty as the original.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/2/2012, 3:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee came out in 2 version (probably as an audition piece):
- Kitty version.
- Marley version.

I prefer Kitty over Marley, but it's still not as vibrant and catty as the original.

I prefer the Marley version, because I like the style of Melissa's voice

But I have to say that Becca/Kitty surprised me

Now I'm curious with the duet between them Smile sifflou

I like that who most criticizes new actors are: Darren/Blaine/Klaine and Lea/Rachel/Finchel fanbase

They do not give chances to new actores pauly

I rather like the characters slowly, than what happened to Blaine and Rachel.
I liked Rachel and Blaine at first, now I can not stand the characters moque
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/2/2012, 5:49 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 Tumblr_mcv8yedwV41qj82rdo1_1280
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/2/2012, 6:41 pm

I've listened the songs and the only one that I loved it was Born to Hand Jive because for me Amber is the only one who can sing that song as well as she did. In addition I miss the old cast.

In regards Greased Lightning, though I like Blake's voice and somehow the song was enjoyable to listen, as some of you have said previously, he sounds like other any other guy from ND but Kevin and Chris. But still ok.

I'm Sandra Dee, Kitty surprised me, because I didn't expect her version was going to like me and is she gonna be Rizzo? Because I've realized that's the only version that have kept in my head all of these years.

Marley, I think the girl sings good and I like her deep voice but honestly she doesn't transmit anything to me. No emotions.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/2/2012, 6:42 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! at Marie's last spoiler post! I'm nervous and excited, my emotions don't know what they're doing. panik

And hooray for confirmation that Kurt gets a great storyline in episode 9!!! Smile Well, if the episode-content spoilers from these people turn out to be all true - we'll find out within a week.

*goes back to eagerly anticipating the solo reveal*

Also, I think Marley and Kitty's Grease songs sound nice. Not the kind of songs I'd buy on Itunes - I'd rather get You're The One That I Want, much funner to sing to - but I thought they sounded good. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/2/2012, 8:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee came out in 2 version (probably as an audition piece):
- Kitty version.
- Marley version.

There is no one who can top Stockard Channings version for me. That's always going to be the gold standard for playing this character. When I think of Rizzo, I immediately think of Stockard Channing.

The more they keep trying to shove these new characters down my throat, the more I dig in my heels and refuse to like them. They are, as a whole, dull and cannot come close to matching what the orignal cast managed. I agree with the accessment that Grease is pretty much the last ditch effort to make us give a damn about this lot because it's been a complete failure so far.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/2/2012, 8:27 pm

Oh joy... according to gleekoutbr, Damien McGinty will be returning for the Christmas episode. Apparently to satisfy the screaming throngs yelling "Do you know what this show is missing? Another pointless character and a performer with the emotional resonence of a treestrump. We need more Rory!" Sleep
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/2/2012, 9:01 pm

If Kurt is getting a great storyline, then this again will compete with Blaine's. As Blaine's is just Kurt old Cheerio storyline recycled, and Kurt's will probably be something new as so far his storylines have been, I think Chris will again come out on top.

More seemed more interested in Kurt's Vogue.com storyline than Blaine's presidency one. I think this will happen again.

As it is a song that Chris picked maybe will get something that will top "Not the Boy Nextdoor" and out beat whatever song that Darren does.

It probably won't in Itune sales if it is a Broadway one. But I'll bet Chris's will more memorable than what Darren will do.

With Darren it seems to be the same choreography, the same moves.

Chris's is a lot of the time different, and more interesting.

I would love it if this performance is up there with "Roses Turn" and "AIWNSG". I want it to be like wow, as we have not had one of those yet.

I want Blaine's performance to pale in comparison with Kurt's.

Plus nothing can beat Kurtcedes and "4 Minutes". Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 14 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/2/2012, 11:47 pm

Ryan Murphy Q&A on twitter. I will only post tweets that might be Kurt related:

Kerri Anne Iapicca ‏@KMelody24
@MrRPMurphy does Sebastian's return have anything to do with the Klaine break-up?
Ryan Murphy Ryan MurphyVerified ‏@MrRPMurphy
@KMelody24 No. It's a Warbler story.

ミカオル ☆ ‏@Mikaoru
@MrRPMurphy what about a nice klaine xmas duet? : )
@Mikaoru Coming!

Rachel Noel ‏@rnoele
@MrRPMurphy if you do a Sadie Hawkins on glee episode will you focus on Blaine's past with bullying?
48m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@rnoele Sadie Hawkins episode is number 11. Fans got their wish! vomit2

Marry Ferreira ‏@marry_mf
@MrRPMurphy What can we expect about the Christmas episode? Is it going to be happy or sad?
41m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@marry_mf Both happy and sad.

danica ‏@ianbrennans
@MrRPMurphy PLEASE TELL ME THIS MEANS SOMETHING IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE RELATED RYOOOOOOOON thatms y fuaovurote movie
32m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@ianbrennans Yup. You got it!

Controlled Danger ‏@ckof91
@MrRPMurphy When's the next time Blaine will be in NYC?
29m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@ckof91 Christmas! nowee

marga sayo ‏@margasayo
@MrRPMurphy I wonder what a meet-up between Chris Colfer and Andrew Rannels would be like.
19m Ryan Murphy Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@margasayo My head would explode from the talent combustion!

Teddi Litman ‏@Daybreaq
@MrRPMurphy Would you still like to do a Glee spinoff if a network ever green lighted one?
@Daybreaq No. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next