Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2012, 10:12 am

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:You know, they have lousy planning for the Thanksgiving episode. It airs the Thursday after Thanksgiving. LOL.

It was probably planned like that on purpose as the episode that airs on Thanksgiving is a Blaine and the Warbler nobodies ep. Most people will miss it due to Thanksgiving and Fox can blame the ratings on that.

Nah. I think RIB are just idiots and they thought that Thanksgiving always fell on the last Thursday in November rather than always falling on the fourth Thursday in November (it is easy this year).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  M&M 11/10/2012, 12:23 pm

Some tweets from the morning.

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Super early morning here on the #glee set with @geyerdean @chriscolfer & @WhoopiGoldberg! #workingweekend

Zach Woodlee ‏@ZachWoodlee
Up at 3:30am to shoot at 5:00 on a Saturday! Yikes.

So many questions. Why are they shooting so early (Whoopi)? Why is Dean there? Hummelberry duet with dancing or at least choreo?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/10/2012, 12:50 pm

I actually EEEE'd when I saw Zachs' tweet. We get to see Chris dancing again. I'm so excited. I love watching him perform. Do we know what ep it will be in?
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/10/2012, 1:17 pm

I think they are filming in that Disney Concert Hall like last time. The question is, is it the NYADA winter showcase and Kurt and Carmen are just talking, or a new audition for Kurt.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/10/2012, 1:20 pm

Wasn't that the room where they filmed Rachel performing New York State of Mind? I would happily hock a kidney to see Kurt performing in that space. If this isn't the audition, it would be great to see Kurt dancing and singing with Rachel and Brody (maybe to help Rachel's preparation for the Winter Showcase), showing that he's easily on par with both of them (or at least Rachel since Brody is majorly medicore) and Ms. Tibideaux comes upon the performance and starts to reconsider her decision to reject Kurt the first time around. And then when Kurt does have his formal re-audition, she confirms that he does deserve to be at NYADA.

Keeping my fingers crossed....
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/10/2012, 1:57 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 Tumblr_md8o0q9vlA1qbqtkso1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 11/10/2012, 3:25 pm

Sounds like they'll be a lot of Kurt in the Christmas episode, (if that's what they're filming), finally.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 11/10/2012, 3:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:Wasn't that the room where they filmed Rachel performing New York State of Mind? I would happily hock a kidney to see Kurt performing in that space. If this isn't the audition, it would be great to see Kurt dancing and singing with Rachel and Brody (maybe to help Rachel's preparation for the Winter Showcase), showing that he's easily on par with both of them (or at least Rachel since Brody is majorly medicore) and Ms. Tibideaux comes upon the performance and starts to reconsider her decision to reject Kurt the first time around. And then when Kurt does have his formal re-audition, she confirms that he does deserve to be at NYADA.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

I love this headcanon Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2012, 5:30 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 Tumblr_mdae3xD9pC1qh5dyro1_500

Oh, I want this scene now!!! neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/10/2012, 5:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 Tumblr_mdae3xD9pC1qh5dyro1_500

Oh, I want this scene now!!! neutre

I am thinking Hummelberry duet in addition to his solo. It also makes me wonder if this will really be Kurt's swan song. #WayTooInvested. Of course, Burt is wearing a NYADA hat in 10, so there is that.

We may not be getting alot of Kurt in 5-7, but we know he has stuff in 8 because Isabelle is there, and 9 and 10 both sound like he may have the A-plot. Not complaining, but interesting that they would do this around when he will be doing press for the movie and book.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2012, 8:00 pm

GleekOutBrazil again:
(I'll post the Kurt-related things)

is the klaine scene before or after the play? thanks
the KLAINE scene is after the play.

Can you give any hints about the Kurt/Cassandra scene we've seen in the Promo?
cassandra will play cool

who is it fantasizing about you're the one that i want, rachel or finn??
rachel

can you tell us if blaine actually sees kurt in the audience while he's singing beauty school drop out? 'cause in the promo it looked like he noticed something
he will see!

Does blaine know kurt's coming to see the play or is it a surprise?
surprise
More to come, I guess. They apparently got over 300 questions.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2012, 8:29 pm

ale-la-pazza1 asked: Do Rachel and Finn have more than one scene?
Yes, Finchel has more than one scene.
One of them is with Klaine before the musical. And they have another one, alone, after the musical.

Just to be clear.. Klaine has a scene with Finchel before the musical, that’s when Blaine is surprised, because Kurt is there.
And when you asked about the Klaine scene, we said that because it’s the scene where there’s only the two of them.
So, that’s it. xx
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/10/2012, 10:18 pm

It never occurred to me that Kurt would have a "swan song". That would be sad. With Chris' schedule and the future projects he is/will be working on it does make me wonder if he will be leaving after this season. There was the fiasco last year of the seniors leaving and not coming back so maybe they are letting Chris leave and go after his new projects. Wonder if he has just a one year contract, no contract, or a longer contract. That would be devastating for us Kurt/Chris fans to know that the upcoming story lines are indeed to bring closure to Kurt. Sigh. :(
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/10/2012, 10:25 pm

ladydianab wrote:It never occurred to me that Kurt would have a "swan song". That would be sad. With Chris' schedule and the future projects he is/will be working on it does make me wonder if he will be leaving after this season. There was the fiasco last year of the seniors leaving and not coming back so maybe they are letting Chris leave and go after his new projects. Wonder if he has just a one year contract, no contract, or a longer contract. That would be devastating for us Kurt/Chris fans to know that the upcoming story lines are indeed to bring closure to Kurt. Sigh. :(

I just meant that Kurt may not pursue Broadway and instead stay with fashion, although I have now seen a couple people suggest that Chris is leaving. That would seem odd to me, but I guess you never know.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/10/2012, 11:05 pm

Ohh, oops! sorry. Wait.. why are people talking about Chris leaving?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2012, 11:09 pm

ladydianab wrote:It never occurred to me that Kurt would have a "swan song". That would be sad. With Chris' schedule and the future projects he is/will be working on it does make me wonder if he will be leaving after this season. There was the fiasco last year of the seniors leaving and not coming back so maybe they are letting Chris leave and go after his new projects. Wonder if he has just a one year contract, no contract, or a longer contract. That would be devastating for us Kurt/Chris fans to know that the upcoming story lines are indeed to bring closure to Kurt. Sigh. :(

Like all of the other original cast members, I believe Chris signed a seven year contract (which is standard in Hollywood), so he is technically still out of contract for another 3 and seasons after this. Chris couldn't just walk away without the studio approving it. I believe that Chris even has to get approval from RIB and the studio for his other projects (I half wonder if we stopped hearing stuff about the other movie he wrote because Ryan wouldn't approve him working on it because he thought it was too close to what he is doing on AHS).

It looks like they only let Dianna out of her contract at this point, since the others are still listed as regular cast members in the opening credits (which means they get paid for it even if they don't appear).

I don't see them letting Chris out of his contract early to pursue his other projects. We know RIB and Fox are idiots, but I just can't see them letting Chris out of his contract when he still garners so much media interest. They might give him time off from time to time to work on something else (like press for SBL or something), but I can't see them cutting ties with him unless there is some big blowup between Chris and RIB or Fox.

I wonder how much press he'll even be doing for SBL since it's not getting a wide release.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2012, 11:11 pm

ladydianab wrote:Ohh, oops! sorry. Wait.. why are people talking about Chris leaving?

I don't think people are talking about him leaving because it's going to happen anytime soon. I think it's more that people wish that Chris would leave because the show is so bad, and they aren't really utilizing Chris as an actor on the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/10/2012, 11:30 pm

I have to be honest; I had no idea what all was involved in working on a tv series. That was interesting. It often appears that tv "stars" are living the life but it still is a job with rules etc..

I also wondered about Chris' asylum project. I did not know that his projects had to be approved. Wonder if he feels frustrated at being "locked in" so to speak.

I am glad to hear, though, that he isn't really going anywhere soon. Yes, they do under utilize his skills and abilities.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/10/2012, 11:33 pm

ladydianab wrote:I have to be honest; I had no idea what all was involved in working on a tv series. That was interesting. It often appears that tv "stars" are living the life but it still is a job with rules etc..

I also wondered about Chris' asylum project. I did not know that his projects had to be approved. Wonder if he feels frustrated at being "locked in" so to speak.

I am glad to hear, though, that he isn't really going anywhere soon. Yes, they do under utilize his skills and abilities.

I was thinking maybe whatever company is producing the asylum movie put it on hold because of AHS so they don't draw comparisons. That said, Roberto Aguirre said he was in pre-production on his next movie, but he couldn't talk about it. My hope was maybe this was the asylum movie.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/10/2012, 11:42 pm

That would be awesome. I think the Asylum movie could be so different than AHS especially from the historical perspective (the history major in me approves!) since there really is an untold accurate portrayal of early asylums. With Chris' story telling genius he could potentially create a ground breaking movie (and/or novel). I'm not biased... nope not me.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2012, 11:48 pm

Actors have all kinds of crazy things in their contracts. They can't make any drastic changes in their appearances without preapproval from the producers. The producers can dictate their wait. I remember reading an article a couple of years back about Robert Pattinson gtting in trouble with the studio that does the twilight movies because he got a buzz cut between filming two of the movies, and they weren't sure that his hair would grow back to where they needed it for the next movie.

From what I've heard about television and movie contracts, most of them also include a morality clause that could lead to termination of the contract should they get arrested or behave in a way that the studio deems to be harmful to the television/movie. But, most of the time, the morality clauses aren't enforced. It's only in extreme cases like Charlie Sheen that it comes into play.

I would think that most side projects get approved without any problems, as long as they don't interfere with the shooting schedule of the show, or the other project doesn't directly compete with the show, or is too similar to it.

Back in the early days of movies, actors signed contracts with the studio, and could only be in movies that the studio they were signed with were producing. Fun fact about the Paramount Pictures logo: when it was first created, the logo had 24 stars in it to represent the 24 actors who were signed onto the studio at the time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/10/2012, 11:56 pm

I think Kurt probably thinks his audition is his swan song and isn't confident, and thinks this is it, he will do his audition, Carmen will tell him he didn't get in, then that would be it. But this might not be the case and she is impressed more than last time, and he does get in.

If Kurt does get in, to keep Brody interesting, he might become Kurt's new friend as so far we haven't seen them actively communicating which in itself is weird and doesn't make sense, because he has to be doing something else than moon over Rachel, and if the rumours are correct, he takes over from Cassandra then he will have more of a connection with Kurt as well as Rachel.

I like that Cassandra is cool. It would funny if she likes Kurt and is friendly, but still nasty to Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 3429310274

Poor Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/11/2012, 12:12 am

Colleen ‏@34gidget
Went to World City at the Music Center & had lunch at Disney Concert Hall cafe. Heard @msleamichele and @chriscolfer singing. Ah-MAZING!

HUMMELBERRY DUET! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/11/2012, 12:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:I think Kurt probably thinks his audition is his swan song and isn't confident, and thinks this is it, he will do his audition, Carmen will tell him he didn't get in, then that would be it. But this might not be the case and she is impressed more than last time, and he does get in.

If Kurt does get in, to keep Brody interesting, he might become Kurt's new friend as so far we haven't seen them actively communicating which in itself is weird and doesn't make sense, because he has to be doing something else than moon over Rachel, and if the rumours are correct, he takes over from Cassandra then he will have more of a connection with Kurt as well as Rachel.

I like that Cassandra is cool. It would funny if she likes Kurt and is friendly, but still nasty to Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 3429310274

Poor Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 24 3429310274

I like all what you wrote ColferInspired Smile because it raises up my positiveness! Especially I like the last line because it would be funny hahaha. I'm already imagining Cassie being so nice toward Kurt ,but at the same time being rude with Rachel.

But, by other side, I'm trying to keep calm and don't have high expectations. Oh please what I'm saying! Actually I'm exciting for this but also I'm afraid that things don't work out good for Kurt. At this moment I only want the best for him, either is NYADA or Vogue. Though I suspect is gonna be the first because is easier for the writers to tied up his SL with Rachel.

That would be awesome. I think the Asylum movie could be so different than AHS especially from the historical perspective (the history major in me approves!) since there really is an untold accurate portrayal of early asylums. With Chris' story telling genius he could potentially create a ground breaking movie (and/or novel). I'm not biased... nope not me.

I'm sure is gonna be different. Currently I'm watching AHS and the plot is quite surreal and sometimes it makes you feel uncomfortable due to the scenes. Chris by other side is a historical geek, so probably his movie going to be closer to reality, but still scary.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/11/2012, 12:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I like that Cassandra is cool. It would funny if she likes Kurt and is friendly, but still nasty to Rachel.

I really want this to happen now Razz
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next