Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2012, 3:08 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

painandersonsreblogged-darrencrissFollow
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md5e0dg4AE1qg49w0o1_500

High-res

So does this mean he isn't singing in ep 8 but we have Kurt singing as we know on Kiki, and no solos for 9 or 10?
This better be true.
Though they have been right so far. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 4247136565

3 episodes without Blaine solos. banzai I'll go do a happy dance now. I hope it's true.

I hope it is true too, It will be great news if true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  CloveGlee 11/8/2012, 4:18 am

This is funny. The questioner asks if Blaine has any solos in 8,9, or 10. The answer is no - we all cheer. But she throws in "Oh, don't worry! It will be OK! He's singing on 9 an 10 anyway! Because a Glee episode without Blaine singing is like a day without... uh... a solar eclipse.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/8/2012, 1:31 pm

i said it, if he doesn't sing this season at all, it will be in an episode or two tops. he is the new rachel after all.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/8/2012, 2:02 pm

3 episodes without Blaine solos. banzai I'll go do a happy dance now. I hope it's true.

Why can't I bring myself to believe this....

I really hope Being Alive will be Kurt's song, although I re-listened to "4 minutes" today, and can't fathom to understand why they don't use Chris in this register more...

coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/8/2012, 2:07 pm

Hey, I'll take 3 Blaine solo-free episodes any way I can get them. Him singing in eps 9 and 10 might just mean inclusion in a group number of some kind, which I can live with (and happily tune out). sifflou

As for as the album goes... they're really trying to shove these new characters down our throats, aren't they. Feel like a duck on a foie gras farm. We'll see how sales go... if the album sells poorly (when compared to past albums), it might finally get it through the heads of TPTB that the fans aren't exactly clammering for 1) any of the new characters and 2) endless Blaine solos. Here's hoping....
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/8/2012, 6:42 pm

Thursday, Nov. 29

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Thanksgiving”

It’s time for Sectionals, and New Directions receives guidance from some of the recent McKinley graduates who volunteer to mentor the glee club during their Thanksgiving breaks. Meanwhile, Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple.

Thursday, Dec. 13

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Glee, Actually”

In a tribute to the film “Love, Actually,” seemingly separate storylines come together as one holiday-themed episode, in which Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Brittany (Heather Morris) live their lives to the fullest before the much-heralded Mayan Apocalypse occurs. Meanwhile, Jake (Jacob Artist) and Puck (Mark Salling) spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah, Artie (Kevin McHale) has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life and Kurt has a Christmas he’ll never forget.
vomir

BTW: they left out 1 episode, 4x09 'Swan Song'. saispa
-ETA- Apparently this site only mentioned holiday themed episodes, so it would be logic they left 4x09 out.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/8/2012, 7:18 pm

GleekOutBrazil:
Yes, Kurt and and Blaine will sing…
White Christmas!
Yes!!! One of my favorite Christmas songs, and Chris will slay. neutre

Will Chris whistle in it?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/8/2012, 8:11 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Thursday, Nov. 29

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Thanksgiving”

It’s time for Sectionals, and New Directions receives guidance from some of the recent McKinley graduates who volunteer to mentor the glee club during their Thanksgiving breaks. Meanwhile, Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple.

Thursday, Dec. 13

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Glee, Actually”

In a tribute to the film “Love, Actually,” seemingly separate storylines come together as one holiday-themed episode, in which Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Brittany (Heather Morris) live their lives to the fullest before the much-heralded Mayan Apocalypse occurs. Meanwhile, Jake (Jacob Artist) and Puck (Mark Salling) spend quality sibling time together for Hanukah, Artie (Kevin McHale) has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life and Kurt has a Christmas he’ll never forget.
vomir

BTW: they left out 1 episode, 4x09 'Swan Song'. saispa
-ETA- Apparently this site only mentioned holiday themed episodes, so it would be logic they left 4x09 out.

Glorfindel wrote:GleekOutBrazil:
Yes, Kurt and and Blaine will sing…
White Christmas!
Yes!!! One of my favorite Christmas songs, and Chris will slay. neutre

Will Chris whistle in it?

"Kurt has a Christmas he’ll never forget" + White Christmas + Burt = Kurt get back in Christmas spirit

I think this has nothing to do with Klaine romantically.

But the fact that Kurt again like the Christmas after his mother's death.

The Klaine duet (as friends) can be sung when Kurt, Burt and Blaine dryy are doing the Christmas Tree.

Everyone is happy:
  • Klainers: with stupid duet

• Kurtsies: with Kurt story about Christmas

Blaine is there, only to sing. :angry:

The real scenes will be between Kurt and Burt. bounce

And this is what I hope happens, so I have the courage to continue watching Glee moque

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/9/2012, 12:48 am

This only reaffirms that I think Burt is going to try to recreate Christmas for Kurt because Burt feels like he failed after Kurt's mom's death. Kurt lost his childhood in a lot of ways and I think Burt will want to change that.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/9/2012, 12:54 am

I think this is for next weeks episode. Chris did do scenes with Kate. I can't wait for this. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 650269930

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a2mgzMn1qaxxelo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a2mgzMn1qaxxelo2_500

Source: kurtsies

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/9/2012, 1:03 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a1iO0QH1r14vw7o1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a1iO0QH1r14vw7o2_250

Thing is fans are getting sad about this because they are saying by his stance and the way he is dressed that he isn't coping with what Blaine did.

But fans that aren't Blaine stans found Darren's performance in tonights episode funny, not sad and don't pity Blaine much at all.

So I think what RIB were trying to convey is failing badly. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 3429310274

What Chris can show in just a scene that hasn't been shown yet is incredible if it is already getting the fans showing sadness for Kurt.

I think the Blaine stans are all alone now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/9/2012, 1:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a1iO0QH1r14vw7o1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a1iO0QH1r14vw7o2_250

Thing is fans are getting sad about this because they are saying by his stance and the way he is dressed that he isn't coping with what Blaine did.

But fans that aren't Blaine stans found Darren's performance in tonights episode funny, not sad and don't pity Blaine much at all.

So I think what RIB were trying to convey is failing badly. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 3429310274

What Chris can show in just a scene that hasn't been shown yet is incredible if it is already getting the fans showing sadness for Kurt.

I think the Blaine stans are all alone now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 4247136565

I was trying to figure out of this was Kurt dressed like this or more likely, Rachel is helping him with his dancing.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/9/2012, 1:54 am

OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR A KURT AND RACHEL AND CASSANDRA SCENE. wub wub I hope it's decently lengthed, I'm very curious what's happening in it. I hope Rachel and Kurt have the A or B plot this episode, despite the Grease tribute. (And now I won't be miffed that Rachel got to meet Isabelle, since Kurt gets to meet Cassandra too hapitgh)

As for Kurt's outfit....it's either a sign of him being depressed and not coping well, just like when he wore those dark, casual clothes the morning after Blaine told him....or it's just a casual work-out outfit for the dance room. (Of which, people can still argue the color scheme represents him being sad and not coping well, so.....) But we'll see. I'm sure he's heartbroken, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if its affecting his desire to dress fabulously, if he doesn't feel it. :( (His hair looks a little messy/shoddy too? But maybe it's just the quality of the pic)

Last edited by ColferGirl on 11/9/2012, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/9/2012, 2:29 am

His work-out outfits looked different last season, so more fashionable and not so black, he looks sad and depressed to me. But I won't make any speculations based on these 2 seconds. We'll see next week.

It is a very short scene it the promo but most of the YouTube comments are about Kurt or Hummelberry and NY Smile

I'm going to watch last night's episode now. I read your comment and I keep my expectations low.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/9/2012, 7:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:I think this is for next weeks episode. Chris did do scenes with Kate. I can't wait for this. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 650269930

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a2mgzMn1qaxxelo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_md7a2mgzMn1qaxxelo2_500

Source: kurtsies

Can't wait for this, because last night I miss Hummelberry, though by other side I didn't even watch the ep. And I think exactly like Kurt, I envy those abs that Cassie has lol. And I know that clothing he's wearing is perfect for dancing/working out but doesn't he look more Chris than Kurt?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/9/2012, 7:37 am

ColferGirl wrote:OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR A KURT AND RACHEL AND CASSANDRA SCENE. wub wub I hope it's decently lengthed, I'm very curious what's happening in it. I hope Rachel and Kurt have the A or B plot this episode, despite the Grease tribute. (And now I won't be miffed that Rachel got to meet Isabelle, since Kurt gets to meet Cassandra too hapitgh)

As for Kurt's outfit....it's either a sign of him being depressed and not coping well, just like when he wore those dark, casual clothes the morning after Blaine told him....or it's just a casual work-out outfit for the dance room. (Of which, people can still argue the color scheme represents him being sad and not coping well, so.....) But we'll see. I'm sure he's heartbroken, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if its affecting his desire to dress fabulously, if he doesn't feel it. :( (His hair looks a little messy/shoddy too? But maybe it's just the quality of the pic)

I'm excited for this scene too! And I'm not annoyed anymore at Kurt having to share Isabelle with Rachel.

I don't think we can tell yet whether that's depressed Kurt or not...the style seems similar to what he wore in the Skype date in 4x03.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/9/2012, 8:40 am

Spoiler from Vanessa Lengies.

Can you tease anything about “The Break-Up” couples?

"There are plans for Blaine and Kurt to have a heart-to-heart about what happened. That’s what they kind teased for me because I hated “The Break-Up” episode. It was so heartbreaking. And then when they showed the clip of Cory and Lea, young, I just lost it. And Darren Criss sang a cappella at the piano. I thought it was breathtaking. He was fantastic. It’s very hard to work with all these amazingly talented people, and then all I think about is how talented they are".

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/9/2012, 2:08 pm

You know, they have lousy planning for the Thanksgiving episode. It airs the Thursday after Thanksgiving. LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/9/2012, 10:29 pm

Chris Colfer ‏@chriscolfer
Filmed a scene today with my childhood hero @WhoopiGoldberg! Trying to conspire a theory that she's my birth mother but it's difficult.

banzai hola panik
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/9/2012, 10:33 pm

Whoopi !!! hola

This does look like a NYADA re-audition!!!
(Can you imagine: Chris is probably performing his epic solo right now!) panik

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/9/2012, 10:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Whoopi !!! hola

ohmy You're right, he must be performing. I want pictures. Please something!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/9/2012, 10:59 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Whoopi !!! hola

ohmy You're right, he must be performing. I want pictures. Please something!

When I saw that Whoopi tweeted that she was on set earlier, I was hoping for awesome pic! If Adam Shankman was the director of 9, we would have gotten pics for sure.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/9/2012, 11:01 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, they have lousy planning for the Thanksgiving episode. It airs the Thursday after Thanksgiving. LOL.

It was probably planned like that on purpose as the episode that airs on Thanksgiving is a Blaine and the Warbler nobodies ep. Most people will miss it due to Thanksgiving and Fox can blame the ratings on that.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/10/2012, 12:49 am

Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO
“@chriscolfer: Filmed a scene today with my childhood hero @WhoopiGoldberg!” terrific scene!

Cinematographer for Glee. Are we surprised? wub
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/10/2012, 8:46 am

Am I the only one hoping againt all odds that besids Kurt nailing that song to the stage and getting an offer for admission to NYADA that the scene might also include at least some insight into why Kurt was rejected last season but Rachel "Choke" Berry got in is touched upon? I don't need a whole song and dance about it, but even just a line that Rachel's resume just had the experience that Kurt didn't to justify that kind of glaring mistake. A mistake that is now being (hopefully) corrected.

I'm still of two minds over if I want to see Kurt at NYADA. On one hand, the last thing I want is to see him put in competition with Rachel again since the show never actually lets him win but I think that for the stability of the NY storyline, it's going to be necessary. There's just not enough holding NYADA together with just Rachel. Brody is furnature for Rachel and they're not developing any other characters beyond Cassandra for Rachel to act against. Even the rival that they're introducing is being introduced late in the season when it would have been smarter from her having been there from the start to show just how steep the level of competition for Rachel is now and to show that she can barely measure up (outside of singing) to what is expected here.

The Vogue storyline wasn't given quite as much focus as NYADA, but it's more interesting and Kurt is flourishing there. I think that in the end, NYADA and Rachel need Kurt far more than Kurt needs them, but that's just my humble opinion.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next