Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Delight 10/30/2012, 11:44 pm

@ tamara04, I've merged the new thread you created with the previous post with the main spoiler thread. Hope that's okay with you neutre

As for NYADA kids... who is RM referring to besides Rachel, I wonder? humhum
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2012, 12:23 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcqm66ul8W1qh5dyro1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/31/2012, 12:24 am

Delight wrote:@ tamara04, I've merged the new thread you created with the previous post with the main spoiler thread. Hope that's okay with you neutre

^ That was a speculative comment written by the Wetpaint article's author, not actually a quote from RM, sadly.

And as for whether or not Kurt and Rachel are actually absent from certain episodes...guess we'll find out for sure next Thursday.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/31/2012, 12:33 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Carina MacKenzie‏@cadlymack
Glee is currently looking for an actor to play 8-year-old Kurt. Love me some flashbacks
Oooohhhhhh, this could be exciting. neutre

Let's just hope and pray that this flashback is not an intro to a scene when Burt tells Kurt that he too, like Blaine, once cheated (on Kurt's mom).
(I swear: this show is making me paranoid. dryy)

I do hope you're wrong...this is the only spoiler that has me excited for future episodes. And I do hope they don't give us a Kurt flashback (with possibly both parents) only to make it all about Blaine.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2012, 12:36 am

Here's a bit more information about that earlier tweet.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcq8dfIMB81qhh7gdo2_500

Maybe they are going to finally explore how his mum died or it is just Kurt remembering his last Christmas with his mum.

At least this shows they are still interested in Kurt's story. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 4247136565

And with the news about SBL, they must want to capitilise on this. All the publicity Glee would get. It would be like gold.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/31/2012, 12:46 am

It would be grand if Moulin Rouge were focused on Kurt and Rachel, since Kurt has been kept out of singing just about all the musicals, or they cut his part (like in Rocky Horror). My fear is it is Rachel and Brody focused, and Kurt missing out yet again. Or Santana waltzing into the school that has torn Kurt's heart out for a year. That would piss me off more than anything else. No one else other than Kurt should get into NYADA this year. He has paid the most dues. Plus had a performance that didn't choke. He just forgot he should stalk if he didn't get in.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/31/2012, 4:33 am

Riley: When is Max Adler going to return to Glee? If Grant Gustin is coming back because Sebastian still has more story to tell, how can Dave, the boy last seen crying in the hospital after a suicide attempt, not have more story to tell? We have been waiting over eight months now.....Plus, Dave still hasn't sung! Thank you.
Sorry, Karofsky fans, but as of right now, there are no plans to bring back Max Adler, at least before the new year. But they are still writing season four, and we hear that both parties are open to having the character come back for an episode or two, if it suits the storyline. When we asked Adler about returning back in February, he told us: "I would love it. To have experienced that life and to have this role has just been incredible, and I think it's really important for people to see it."

uk.eonline.com

:(
Looks like 2 ND members will be joining the cheerios! Can you guess who? It’s a boy and a girl. No, it’s not one of the new kids.
gleekoutbr.tumblr.com

The girl Tina or Sugar. They are the only girls beside Brittany who are left from the old ND and the boys I hope it's Sam or Joe or even Artie (he was it the football team so everything is possible) just no Blaine. Noooooo, I don't want him there. He got the lead in the school musical, he won senior class president, everybody likes him dryy he doesn't need to be a cheerleader. Can't he leave this one thing to Kurt. I don't want to see Blaine doing everything Kurt achieved or couldn't succeed in.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/31/2012, 4:44 am

Looks like 2 ND members will be joining the cheerios! Can you guess who? It’s a boy and a girl. No, it’s not one of the new kids.

gleekoutbr.tumblr.com

The girl Tina or Sugar. They are the only girls beside Brittany who are left from the old ND and the boys I hope it's Sam or Joe or even Artie (he was it the football team so everything is possible) just no Blaine. Noooooo, I don't want him there. He got the lead in the school musical, he won senior class president, everybody likes him dryy he doesn't need to be a cheerleader. Can't he leave this one thing to Kurt. I don't want to see Blaine doing everything Kurt achieved or couldn't succeed in.

Actually if they have it be Blaine, they would have succeeded in his having "outRacheled" even Rachel...she wasn't a Cheerio, was she? I can't understand why these writers are deathly afraid of not writing Blaine as if he's not totally accepted and winning in everything he does. However, in this case it would probably make more sense that the Cheerio is Sam.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2012, 5:19 am

^If Blaine becomes a cheerio too, they would really re-do with him everything that Kurt did, only with better results in the canon of course. dryy
(I don't think they would not show a 17 minutes Celine Dion medley if Blaine was singing it.)

But my bet is on Sam too, as he joined the swimming team to win back Mercedes. This might be Brittany related.
And for the Tina fans I hope that Jenna gets her wish: she has been wanting to be a cheerio for a long time now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The casting of this 2nd little Kurt might backfire, as they already had a real sensation when Adam Kolkin played little Kurt in 'Grilled Cheesus'. They will never be able to re-create that magic, as Adam was perfect as Chris' mini me.
But maybe the flasback will focus on Burt (and perhaps Kurt's mom), and we will only see little Kurt from the back (unpacking his Christmas gifts under the tree or something), just like we mostly saw little Blaine from the back in the Cooper/Blaine flashback.

Wouldn't it be great if the flashback of little Kurt at Christmas was a montage with a scene of big Kurt singing 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'? (just like IWHYH) wub

Yeah, I know, it's Glee: not getting my hopes up and such wishful thinking..... humhum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 10/31/2012, 6:57 am

Blaine as a cheerio... Yeah, no thanks. They can recycle any other Kurt's storyline with him, but not that one.

But I'm really exited for them casting little Kurt!!! And hopefully we get to find out more about of his mom.

Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/31/2012, 1:15 pm

the little kurt flashback may be inspired by one of love actually plotlines (ryan mentioned the movie in his latest interview as an inspiration for the christmas episode). it's about a father and son coping with the loss of the boy's mother and there is a scene about their first christmas without her. that could be a nice touch, as calculating as i'm sure it's going to be.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/31/2012, 3:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcrp1ytxIB1rqhjijo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 311174_364222353671263_1510967353_n
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcroraKGrr1qh5dyro1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 66583_364222117004620_982107192_n

I'm not sure if this is Kurt's Halloween costume or just Chris having some fun but I'll post it here just in case.

And a new Sneak peak. I have no idea why I can't post the video so this is a link to YouTube. Can't post it GLEE - Gangnam Style Teaser

Last edited by sheny on 10/31/2012, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/31/2012, 3:47 pm

Thanks for those pictures but I think is Chirs only having fun Smile because I haven't read there's gonna be a Halloween episode.

And still can't believe they're doing Gangnam for Sectionals, is a funny song though but I insist is not for a competition. IMO And it seems they're singing in korean.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/31/2012, 3:57 pm

brisallie wrote:Thanks for those pictures but I think is Chirs only having fun Smile because I haven't read there's gonna be a Halloween episode.

And still can't believe they're doing Gangnam for Sectionals, is a funny song though but I insist is not for a competition. IMO And it seems they're singing in korean.

Maybe not an entire Halloween episode but there definitely will be some costumes. These were tweeted before.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 420958_355769281183237_1710269307_nKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 36572_359967934096705_604126873_nKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 149654_356494621110703_1798090208_nKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 223199_356494667777365_780508643_n

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/31/2012, 4:53 pm

Chris sure does love his French history - doesn't he. A guillotine? Seriously? BWAH!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/31/2012, 4:59 pm

New pic and probably is spoil because Burt is in NY
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcrvo6jkot1qk3tk3o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcrw9n7W631r1i5owo1_500

Another one.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcrwxrIRa41qh5dyro1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcrwxrIRa41qh5dyro2_500

Lea LOL
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 10/31/2012, 5:18 pm

brisallie wrote:Thanks for those pictures but I think is Chirs only having fun Smile because I haven't read there's gonna be a Halloween episode.

I can't believe they're doing Gangnam either.... I mean, it isn't even in English. So can anyone actually sing the song? Unless they want to translate it....? But either way, it's a funny song, but I agree... not for competition.....

--

Also... really excited about Burt/Mike O'Malley being back! :D
I really wonder what's going on now....
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2012, 6:34 pm

Darn, I just put all the Chris as guillotine/Halloween pictures in a new topic in the Chris news and general discussions part of the forum, as I think this is not really spoilery: they are just on several sets with several actors, which could mean anything at this point (as Chris is not even dressed up as Kurt to film a scene), and the Llamanator pictures are in the general part of the forum too.

Mods, what do you think? saispa

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/31/2012, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2012, 6:52 pm

Leave a guess on which boy and girl will join the Cheerios on our askbox and we will publish the first person to guess correctly.

Blaine and Tina?

That’s right! Smile
x
Goddammit, must Blaine re-do everything that Kurt did? badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2012, 7:15 pm

Ausiello:
Question: Please share anything you can about what’s going on with Kurt and Blaine on Glee! —Joey

Ausiello: Blaine keeps texting him. Kurt keeps ignoring those texts. That’s about it.
There's more, non Kurt-related

Okay, 3 posts in a row: I need a life. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/31/2012, 8:04 pm

Delight wrote:@ tamara04, I've merged the new thread you created with the previous post with the main spoiler thread. Hope that's okay with you neutre

No problem about the merging of threads and stuff, except that now I can't find any of it.lol
Anyways, about the "NYADA kids" I just assumed they meant Kurt and Rachel once Kurt gets accepted....at least I hope so.
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/31/2012, 8:06 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

^ That was a speculative comment written by the Wetpaint article's author, not actually a quote from RM, sadly.

And as for whether or not Kurt and Rachel are actually absent from certain episodes...guess we'll find out for sure next Thursday.

Yes I know it was a speculation but I was just saying that I hope it happens. Smile
And I can't wait for next thursday.Even if Kurt isn't in it, but I hope he is.lol
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/31/2012, 8:07 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Here's a bit more information about that earlier tweet.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 Tumblr_mcq8dfIMB81qhh7gdo2_500

Maybe they are going to finally explore how his mum died or it is just Kurt remembering his last Christmas with his mum.

At least this shows they are still interested in Kurt's story. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 13 4247136565

And with the news about SBL, they must want to capitilise on this. All the publicity Glee would get. It would be like gold.
Awwwww that will be a tear jerker for sure!!! crycry But I can't wait to see it.
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 10/31/2012, 8:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Leave a guess on which boy and girl will join the Cheerios on our askbox and we will publish the first person to guess correctly.

Blaine and Tina?

That’s right! Smile
x
wait. So is it confirmed that it will definitely happen? :(.....
I really want to quit glee....but can't (because of Chris)
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/31/2012, 8:21 pm

msjoanlucette wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Blaine and Tina?

That’s right! Smile
x
wait. So is it confirmed that it will definitely happen? :(.....
I really want to quit glee....but can't (because of Chris)

I agree 100%. I still love Glee Fan Fics, but not so much the show itself.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next