Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2012, 3:10 am

M&M wrote:
sheny wrote:
Question: What’s the story behind the Brittany-Sam wedding photo that Glee boss Ryan Murphy tweeted last week? Are they getting married? —Rich
Ausiello: Can’t confirm a wedding. But I can confirm a one-sided crush. Bonus scoop: I have an answer to the question I posed at the end of this recent Glee story, and that answer is yes.
Question: Give us the biggest Glee scoop you have right now. —Suzanne
Ausiello: Wow. Talk about pressure. Um…. A character I never thought I’d see on the show again is returning. How’s that?

The person returning is a woman.

I'm so happy for "Being alive". I'm sure Chris will be great bounce .

I have to say I'm annoyed from the complains on tumblr that the Christmas episode is all about Klaine. Some even called it Klainmas. This is just ridiculous. Almost all the spoilers GleekoutBrasil gave about Klaine were for the same scene. And I'm sure that scene won't be 43 minutes long. Why people have to exaggerate everything and make it look like Kurt or Klaine is in every scene. Just because there are no spoilers about the other characters yet doesn't mean they won't have storylines. There were spoilers about Brittany, Sam and Artie too.
I'm won't be happy if Kurt forgives Blaine that easily but come on, Kurt had almost nothing in the Christmas episode in season 2, last year was all about Rachel, Finn and pigs. For the first time we have something about Kurt, about his mom, Burt and Blaine in NY and maybe even him getting in NYADA judging by the hat on Burt's head. Why can't people just stop complaining and ruining my mood? Ughhhh

Honestly, every ep has been Blaine and will continue to be Blaine. Kurt and Rachel are very limited in the next few. If they are looking to get mad at someone, it needs to be the overuse of Blaine.

Great post I agree.Blaine in my opinion is overuse.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Divalicious 11/7/2012, 3:21 am

While I am more happy about Kurt having lots happening in episode 9 and 10, I don't think it is all Klainemas. Brittney has had a huge amount of airtime, and songs for that matter. The newbies are getting lots of stuff in the next few episodes. Rachel has had a lot of intimate moments with Brody (ick) with singing and making out. Blaine seems front and center more than anyone, but Kurt, while having some cute moments, seems to more excuse himself from the room, so Rachel can have private discussions with her respective love interests. Now that I think about it, interesting that when Kurt gets a visitor, Rachel is all over him, Kurt at least knows when to exit the room. He got his job, did a make over, and broke up with Blaine, otherwise he's just been kind of waiting around for NYADA auditions.

I am really looking forward to a Christmas with more Kurt. Ignore the naysayers, they forget all the goodness other characters have been given, as if every minute of Kurt time requires 10 of everyone else to compensate. It isn't Chris' fault he brings more to a scene than the rest.

The Blainers love him getting tons of meaningless attention, all the clubs, class presidency, and soon the Cheerios, as well as being the new Rachel. The second he has to share his limelight, that is when people object. I think the remaining shippers problem is there is likely no Finchel, no Brittana, and likely no Wemma. So as far as they are concerned, Klaine is the only couple who get to interact. They forget season 3 of endless Finchel kisses and Wemma's wedding coming up. With Santana, I am sure the writers are waiting for Brittney to find happiness, and then bring in a new girlfriend for Santana, more of an equal. Although I am still surprised over the way they have limited her use so far this season. She will be more apparent in the next few episodes from the sounds of things.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/7/2012, 3:49 am

Last edited by sheny on 11/7/2012, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 3:51 am

I am definitely happy for Kurt's screentime but I wish he did not share it with Blaine. Christmas was perfect opportunity for Kurt to interact with different people and it's going to be Blaine and Rachel again. And considering Blaine is my least favorite character on the show, it does not makes me happy at all. I would love to see Hudmel christmas. :angry:

So happy for Being alive wub , but how am I supposed to wait for so long? I want to hear it now. I am also curious what version he is going to sing.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/7/2012, 4:03 am

Yes, it would be nice for Kurt to interact with other people. Really, it's been pretty much Rachel, Mercedes, Finn and Blaine (and Burt) for Kurt. Rachel gets to interact with everyone, Blaine same thing. I remember the Muppet Babies, and how happy I was that Kurt got to be part of the Cheerios, and to hang out with the non-sports related cast. They've missed out on so much, because Chris elevates the scenes he is in, but that would have required them deal with the discomfort the characters have with the effeminate Kurt. They can insult him, they can like him when he is stuck at Dalton's, but when he is front and center they just ignored him. I really thought with Puck's attitude when Kurt was gone they might actually do this odd friendship between the two, just wishes in the wind. Just like a friendship with Sam, or any other male. Or wishing that Mr. Schue would actually feel guilty that he didn't assist Kurt in his future plans by actually supporting his unique voice and give him stuff at competitions.

Now it is even harder, because Kurt is away from everyone but Rachel, and Brody exists only to tell Rachel how amazing she is, he probably isn't programmed to tell anyone else that. I am of two minds about Santana going to NY to be at Vogue, and stealing Kurt's thunder, but it might give him someone else to interact with. The vogue thing is just a theory on what they are going to do with Santana, other than have her become a professional cheerleader. Because if she waltzes into NYADA I will be pissed. Kurt has worked too hard for anyone but him to get in this year. I just still believe the writers are interested in writing for Santana, but her character hasn't been in the right place on the chess board for an ongoing story. They like their harsh "keeping it real" bitches, and Kitty might not be enough for them.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 4:22 am

Divalicious wrote:Yes, it would be nice for Kurt to interact with other people. Really, it's been pretty much Rachel, Mercedes, Finn and Blaine (and Burt) for Kurt. Rachel gets to interact with everyone, Blaine same thing. I remember the Muppet Babies, and how happy I was that Kurt got to be part of the Cheerios, and to hang out with the non-sports related cast. They've missed out on so much, because Chris elevates the scenes he is in, but that would have required them deal with the discomfort the characters have with the effeminate Kurt. They can insult him, they can like him when he is stuck at Dalton's, but when he is front and center they just ignored him. I really thought with Puck's attitude when Kurt was gone they might actually do this odd friendship between the two, just wishes in the wind. Just like a friendship with Sam, or any other male. Or wishing that Mr. Schue would actually feel guilty that he didn't assist Kurt in his future plans by actually supporting his unique voice and give him stuff at competitions.
Actually Finn and Mercedes were interacting with Kurt a lot in season 1 but since then both relationships were forgotten. I am big Furt fan and I am really suffering with lack of their scenes, they are brothers and have like one scene for one season and also still no duet. :angry: Really interesting that in season 1 Kurt had much less screentime than in following seasons, but still was interacting with much more people, I miss this. (Cheerios and Muppet Babies times were gold. wub )

I was really hoping for friendship between Sam and Kurt because Sam always treated him well and Kurt helped him with the clothes and such, and for some scenes with Kurt, Finn and Sam togehter considering they lived together but nothing and now we found out that blaine is Sam's first gay bro. :(

And based on the spoilers it does not seem Kurt't interaction will get better any time soon.

And besides more friends I wish for him to hae some enemy / frenemy in New York because I miss Kurt's snarky side.

(I wish also for new love interest who would hava actually chemistry with because I don't see any between Klaine but that's probably even less probably than my previous wishes.)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/7/2012, 4:28 am

I'm not a musical buff by any means, but have loved every single musical song that Kurt sang throughout the Glee seasons (Defying Gravity, Rose's Turn, AIWNSG, For Good, Le Jazz Hot, Music of the Night etc). I'm sure Kurt/Chris will make me love this song as well. neutre

This solo is probably the only thing that's 'purely Kurt's' that I'm looking forward to right now. Hopefully the writers won't taint it by making it a Blaine/Klaine thing.

And yes, I agree that Kurt should be given more people to interact with. With the way things have gone since last season, it's almost as if Kurt is only allowed to interact with gay characters (Blaine being the major one), Rachel and Burt.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 5:28 am

By not bringing Kurt home for Christmas they are missing out another opportunity for Kurt to interact with other people but Rachel, Burt and Blaine. I had also hoped we'd see more of the old gang together, with Kurt. And someone else for him to sing with besides Rachel and Blaine (although I love him singing with SJP).

But I'm very happy with 'Being Alive'!!! No matter what version Chris will sing, it will be magical. wub This has the possibility to become another 'Rose's Turn' or AIWNSG.

And for me it's very important that it's a male Broadway song. Not that I don't love Kurt's female power ballads (they are among my favorites of the Kurt songs), but I think after WSS and the effeminaphobia of last season, we really needed Kurt to show he can do this.
And, being greedy as usual, I would like this song to show the richness of his tenor range, but hopefully also have a few sneaked in crazy high notes, to show he has even more to offer. fanny2

Oh boy, the sheer possibilities of Chris using his story telling and emoting powers in this song.....
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8mru28eWi1qztwte
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 5:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:By not bringing Kurt home for Christmas they are missing out another opportunity for Kurt to interact with other people but Rachel, Burt and Blaine. I had also hoped we'd see more of the old gang together, with Kurt. And someone else for him to sing with besides Rachel and Blaine (although I love him singing with SJP).
Me too, so many wasted opportunities. :(

And about Being alive, I saw Streisand's or Luppone't versions on youtube, I know it's male song in the musical but I am not totally sure if Glee will present that song as such, we know how they are when it comes to Kurt's songs. But we'll see, for now I am very happy and cannot wait! bounce
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 5:57 am

^Yes, I saw those versions too. And Glee might go for that, or at least make the song higher (change the key), just like they did with NTBND.

But this time I'm not too concerned, because this is Chris we're talking about. Even when they deliberately sabotaged 'Music of the Night' Chris managed to sing it beautifully. He'll pull of any key they will put 'Being Alive' in. wub

Plus I think that, considering the way they presented NTBND, Glee will, again, go for using Kurt's tenor voice at his audition. I certainly do not agree with RIB about the reasons why they used his lower register in NTBND (this warped vision of Kurt being succesful and not hindered by his effeminacy when he sings a song the 'normal' tenor way: countertenor =/= effeminate), but the precedent they made with NTBND tells me they will go for a male version of 'Being Alive'.

Or, when 'Being Alive' is indeed set in a female key, it will still be sung with plenty of low register and only a few countertenor falsetto glory notes, just like 'Rose's Turn'. Those female versions are not that high, so Chris could stay very comfortably in his lower register if he wants to for a large part of the song.
Thinking about it: maybe I would even prefer a 'female' key for 'Being Alive': it would really show off what Chris can do, and how unique he is for being able to do that, as a man, without taking any of the power or 'leading man' material/potential away from the song. wub

So it's a win situation either way, imo. fanny2
(And I'm too happy about this to worry too much about it now. hiphopa)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 6:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, I saw those versions too. And Glee might go for that, or at least make the song higher (change the key), just like they did with NTBND.

But this time I'm not too concerned, because this is Chris we're talking about. Even when they deliberately sabotaged 'Music of the Night' Chris managed to sing it beautifully. He'll pull of any key they will put 'Being Alive' in. wub

Plus I think that, considering the way they presented NTBND, Glee will, again, go for using Kurt's tenor voice at his audition. I certainly do not agree with RIB about the reasons why they used his lower register in NTBND (this warped vision of Kurt being succesful and not hindered by his effeminacy when he sings a song the 'normal' tenor way: countertenor =/= effeminate), but the precedent they made with NTBND tells me they will go for a male version of 'Being Alive'.

Or, when 'Being Alive' is indeed set in a female key, it will still be sung with plenty of low register and only a few countertenor falsetto glory notes, just like 'Rose's Turn'. Those female versions are not that high, so Chris could stay very comfortably in his lower register if he wants to for a large part of the song.
Thinking about it: maybe I would even prefer a 'female' key for 'Being Alive': it would really show off what Chris can do, and how unique he is for being able to do that, as a man, without taking any of the power or 'leading man' material/potential away from the song. wub

So it's a win situation either way, imo. fanny2
(And I'm too happy about this to worry too much about it now. hiphopa)
I would "like" the post if there was the possibility here :-)

But really, how are we supposed to wait for so long? I am very upatient person and this killing me!!! I want it now.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/7/2012, 7:07 am

I think Raul Esparza's version is my favourite. I can totally imagine Kurt in his place. Can't wait.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 7:13 am

sheny wrote:I think Raul Esparza's version is my favourite.

Mine probably too, I love the emotion and passion he put in there.

I really hope we won't find out that spoiler was not true.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 9:55 am

Raul Esparza's version is wonderful, very emotional and truthful. I like Barrowman's version too, they both did great.

I'm not worried about a possible higher key, but I do hope they will not use the music arrangement of Barbra Streisand's version:

RM worships Barbra Streisand and he uses a lot of her songs and cover versions (like 'Ding, Dong, The Witch is Dead') on the show. Barbra is a good performer and some of her arrangements are fine, but sometimes she goes OTT with the more 'dramatic/romantic' music arrangements, and turns great Broadway songs into elevator music.
For me the Barbra arrangement of 'Somewhere' ruined that WSS song on Glee, even when it was sung by divas Lea and Idina. Some songs are just better left in their original style.

But it was Chris that picked the song, not Ryan, so hopefully the association will be more with the original musical Company (as Chris is a musical theatre nerd) than one of Barbra's Broadway albums on RM's iPod. fanny2

I'm so looking forward to this song, and I also can't wait! Can't they just skip episodes 5-8? (and release the Kiki song as a bonus video) panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 11:42 am

Not sure if it's a spoiler or not, but Chris' name is in it, and Adam's the director of 4x10, so..... this is the thread it belongs, I guess. saispa

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_md4engWxc11rojy6eo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2012, 1:51 pm

Hmm. That is a weird grouping. I wonder why he including Damian, or if that was just a mistake (like maybe he meant to send it to Darren).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 1:59 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Not sure if it's a spoiler or not, but Chris' name is in it, and Adam's the director of 4x10, so..... this is the thread it belongs, I guess. saispa

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_md4engWxc11rojy6eo1_500
I can't believe it, scene with Kurt without Blaine and Rachel:-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/7/2012, 3:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Hmm. That is a weird grouping. I wonder why he including Damian, or if that was just a mistake (like maybe he meant to send it to Darren).

Damian is playing Artie's Guardian Angel in the IAWL storyline. Mark and Jake will have a Puckerman bros story. Then of course Kurt and Burt in NY. I really do think Burt may be trying to fix Christms for Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/7/2012, 3:34 pm

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Hmm. That is a weird grouping. I wonder why he including Damian, or if that was just a mistake (like maybe he meant to send it to Darren).

Damian is playing Artie's Guardian Angel in the IAWL storyline. Mark and Jake will have a Puckerman bros story. Then of course Kurt and Burt in NY. I really do think Burt may be trying to fix Christms for Kurt.
Aha.. and I was looking forward for Kurt with Puck and Artie. :(
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/7/2012, 3:51 pm

arina wrote:
M&M wrote:

Aha.. and I was looking forward for Kurt with Puck and Artie. :(

Judging by his outfit and pic with the "bros," I think Kurt will be in some of the IAWL storyline.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 4:08 pm

For a moment I thought that Adam took a picture with the new little Kurt for the flashback. moque

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_md4s37BhGh1r4ezfzo1_500

Damian really looks like he could be Chris' little brother. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/7/2012, 7:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:For a moment I thought that Adam took a picture with the new little Kurt for the flashback. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 3882983207

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_md4s37BhGh1r4ezfzo1_500

Damian really looks like he could be Chris' little brother. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 3429310274

I bet Chris was happy to see Damien back (his little brother). Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 3730135933 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 8:27 pm

Brazil:
ok guys we will give you a hint on the klaine duet…
do you know the ep title yet? no? it’s “Glee, Actually”
so well, take a look in the “Love Actually” movie soundtrack, the song is there Smile
This is a tough one, because that soundtrack had a zillion songs, and not only Christmas songs.

But my bet is on 'White Christmas'. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/7/2012, 11:56 pm

painandersonsreblogged-darrencrissFollow
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_md5e0dg4AE1qg49w0o1_500

High-res

So does this mean he isn't singing in ep 8 but we have Kurt singing as we know on Kiki, and no solos for 9 or 10?
This better be true.
Though they have been right so far. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/8/2012, 2:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:

painandersonsreblogged-darrencrissFollow
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_md5e0dg4AE1qg49w0o1_500

High-res

So does this mean he isn't singing in ep 8 but we have Kurt singing as we know on Kiki, and no solos for 9 or 10?
This better be true.
Though they have been right so far. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 22 4247136565

3 episodes without Blaine solos. banzai I'll go do a happy dance now. I hope it's true.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next