Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 5:56 pm

Apparently Gleek Out Brazil will give another hint if they get more than 9.000 'likes' on their facebook page.
They are at over 8.700 right now.

Not gonna lie: I 'liked' their facebook page. I'm cheap when it comes to Kurt and Chris. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  valkeakuulas 10/27/2012, 6:37 pm

I just keep telling myself that I should not get excited, do not get exited until it's an actual first listen day and Kurt is the only one singing the song. Why would Blaine even feel the need to sing this song, except he's the Glee radio. I'm not even being angry when I'm saying that for all the talent Darren has he just can not cut it with a Mika song. It won't be believable or nice. Is there anyone else on Glee capable or in the right place to sing this one? Nooooo.

No, do not think Kurt would get a solo. No, do not think Kurt will sing Mika. beam I become angry and desperate when I'm tired.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 7:01 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Is there anyone else on Glee capable or in the right place to sing this one? Nooooo.
Uhm, maybe Kevin. *runs and hide*

But that song really should be for Kurt.

No, do not think Kurt would get a solo. No, do not think Kurt will sing Mika. beam I become angry and desperate when I'm tired.
I know, I know. panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/27/2012, 7:20 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Is there anyone else on Glee capable or in the right place to sing this one? Nooooo.
Uhm, maybe Kevin. *runs and hide*

I do agree, but lyrics don't really fit for Artie, I don't see Artie questioning his choices or himself a lot. If Artie wouldn't be such a nerd he'd be an annoying jock for sure. Kevin seems to sing even less than Chris, which in it self is a real shame.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 7:29 pm

This was the 2nd hint of GleekOut Brazil:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mcko4mH0k81qdurr7
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mcko4x5Xp11qdurr7

So it appears that Grace Kelly was a red herring.
They showed a youtube video of pictures of (the real) Grace Kelly, on the song 'Something Stupid'.
So everyone jumped to the conclusion that the pics of Grace Kelly were the hint, but in fact it was the song 'Something Stupid'. It will probably be a duet for Sam and Brittany.

Dammit. badday

I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. antifana

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mamk5c5Zq01qcyv1eo1_500_zps37fbff97
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/27/2012, 9:37 pm

sheny wrote:
I doubt that something will happen between Blaine and Sebastian. Grant is in more than one episode because we have the Warblers in ep.7 stealing the National's trophy and trying to get Blaine to join them and then in ep.8 because it is Sectionals episode and the Warblers will be there too competing against ND.

So this spoiler is confirmed? Wow, the Warblers (at least the ones who aren't significant enough to have names) have become little more than mindless minions following the orders of their evil leader (be it Sebastian or new guy), haven't they? First it's accessory to assault; and now it's larceny. I like them better as human beings under the leadership of Wes, and vocally when they're lip-synching to the Beelzebubs.

I just hope they play this whole scenario as fluffy, inconsequential comedy.

sheny wrote:
And those who say that Blaine is single now and they have some chance together in these articles don't know what they are talking about. They are obviously speculations, not even real spoilers. Just another way to make the fandom go crazy and probably part of it angry. There is nothing in that leaked scrips for episode 7 to prove that Sebastian is still after Blaine.

I also don't think they'll have Blaine testing other guys out after his breakup with Kurt. Blaine needs to pine and sing another dozen solos while he's at it (KaChing! $$$). And to prove how sorry and contrite Blaine is for his actions, they'll throw hot hunky guy number one and number two at him, and they'll show Blaine turning them down because he realizes that Kurt is 'the one' (again). Then we're supposed to feel sorry for Blaine, because he's now keeping himself chaste for Kurt; and then we're supposed to redirect our ire at Kurt for refusing to forgive Blaine and take him back immediately, and for making Blaine suffer and cry so much. If Kurt 'truly' loves Blaine, then he'll forgive and forget and everything is sunshine and rainbows again between the two... (I'm side-eyeing myself so much as I type this last sentence, if that's even possible)

Of course, the above are merely speculations on my part.

At this stage, I can only stomach a Klaine friendship, but not romance. If Kurt ever forgives Blaine, it should be in a way that they don't jump straight back to becoming lovers again.

Glorfindel wrote:I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. antifana

Glee spoilers are generally unhealthy for the mental well-being of Kurtsies ooppss

We still don't have any idea what Kurt's solo would be, or in what context. Until we get confirmation that it's NOT 'Grace Kelly' I say that there's nothing wrong in holding onto that hope neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/27/2012, 10:01 pm

At least no one else is getting Grace Kelly, and Kurt still has a solo of some sort....the only silver linings....personally not looking forward to the Sam and Brittany duet if it means they'll start a relationship with each other, but if it's a friendship duet, I'm down with that I guess....I'll just be mad because, of course Brittany - who has dated at least two people already - will get a new romance, but none for Kurt, nope (and I'll feel bad for the lesbian fans watching Glee, who lost their representative relationship to....yet another heterosexual one).

But for some reason I'm mostly (unreasonably) irritated that episode 9 isn't a NY-only episode like I wanted. I hope we get at least ONE NY-only episode somewhere, anywhere in the season, or I'll always be angry that McKinley got two (and possibly more coming), and New York doesn't get any. dryy

There's always hope, but....it's hard being a Kurt fan. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/27/2012, 10:58 pm

Delight wrote:Glee spoilers are generally unhealthy for the mental well-being of Kurtsies ooppss

Ain't that the truth. Just once, I'd like to love the popular favorite who gets everything in order to save myself the aggravation. But it's hard to resist Kurt and I'm proud to call myself a Kurtsie.

We still don't have any idea what Kurt's solo would be, or in what context. Until we get confirmation that it's NOT 'Grace Kelly' I say that there's nothing wrong in holding onto that hope neutre

I don't think that there's anyone else on the show who has the range to carry that song other than Kurt. And I'd be hard pressed to pick another song that would so totally show off the entirety of Kurt's range. While I'd love a proper Broadway number for his NYADA audition since the school is supposed to be a Broadway focused school (not that you could tell from the music featured beam ), this song will give Kurt a chance to not only show up his range (which is unmatched) but again his ability to play a character.

And I love the "Screw you... love me or hate me but you can't ignore me," vibe with this number. Considering that Mika wrote the song as a response to the record execs that wanted him to change and be more "commercial", it's an ideal song for a character that has always struggled to be accepted on his own terms. I want Kurt to walk into that audition with not only a "no surrender/take no prisoners" attitude, but also with the knowledge that he doesn't need NYADA. Getting admitted would be nice, but he's got other options open to him now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/28/2012, 3:14 am

ColferGirl wrote:At least no one else is getting Grace Kelly, and Kurt still has a solo of some sort....the only silver linings....personally not looking forward to the Sam and Brittany duet if it means they'll start a relationship with each other, but if it's a friendship duet, I'm down with that I guess....I'll just be mad because, of course Brittany - who has dated at least two people already - will get a new romance, but none for Kurt, nope (and I'll feel bad for the lesbian fans watching Glee, who lost their representative relationship to....yet another heterosexual one).

But for some reason I'm mostly (unreasonably) irritated that episode 9 isn't a NY-only episode like I wanted. I hope we get at least ONE NY-only episode somewhere, anywhere in the season, or I'll always be angry that McKinley got two (and possibly more coming), and New York doesn't get any. dryy

There's always hope, but....it's hard being a Kurt fan. :(

Great post. I agree with it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/28/2012, 3:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:This was the 2nd hint of GleekOut Brazil:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mcko4mH0k81qdurr7
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mcko4x5Xp11qdurr7

So it appears that Grace Kelly was a red herring.
They showed a youtube video of pictures of (the real) Grace Kelly, on the song 'Something Stupid'.
So everyone jumped to the conclusion that the pics of Grace Kelly were the hint, but in fact it was the song 'Something Stupid'. It will probably be a duet for Sam and Brittany.

Dammit. badday

I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. antifana

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mamk5c5Zq01qcyv1eo1_500_zps37fbff97

Gleek Out! Brasil confirmed it's Brit and Sam or Bram (their shim name).
So, we thought over this and we think it’s better we already explain everything.
The Red Solo Cup was meant to be Sam. The Unicorn, Brittany.
Yes, they will have a duet in episode 9. And the song is “Something Stupid”.

Brittana fans are not happy about these spoilers. I can understand them. Brittany gets a new boyfriend almost immediately after the break up, but Santana just like Kurt will stay single. humhum The next thing I expect them to do is make Blaine bi and date a girl. The straight people on the show can change partners at least five times every season, but the gay characters can have only one relationship, only one lover and when it's over they must stay single and chaste. :angry:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/28/2012, 4:29 am

I really do not like these, supposedly, knowledgable spoiler people. Since when is Brittney known as a unicorn in anybody elses except in Santanas mind. Brittney herself wanted to be bi-corn? It's a petty discrepancy but I don't like it.

I'm just upset that Mika song is sung and it's not Kurt. I doubt they'll do another one since he's not that big name as an artist. And...oh well I'm not going to say it as I want to but let's just put it like this: Kevin, Chris, Naya, Jenna and probably even Lea sing less than HeMo nowdays. What's with that?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2012, 7:43 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I really do not like these, supposedly, knowledgable spoiler people. Since when is Brittney known as a unicorn in anybody elses except in Santanas mind. Brittney herself wanted to be bi-corn? It's a petty discrepancy but I don't like it.
I think they refer to this:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_lrkvc16k8r1r2mj3po2_250_thumb

This was Brittany's promotion picture at the beginning of season 3. So showing the unicorn picture was actually very smart of GleekOut Brazil.

I'm just upset that Mika song is sung and it's not Kurt. I doubt they'll do another one since he's not that big name as an artist. And...oh well I'm not going to say it as I want to but let's just put it like this: Kevin, Chris, Naya, Jenna and probably even Lea sing less than HeMo nowdays. What's with that?
We don't know yet who will sing 'Grace Kelly'. We know it will be on the show because RM tweeted that, but we have no knowledge who will be singing it. So there's still hope. neutre

As for Heather: her singing so much is indeed getting very ridiculous. In what universe sings Heather more than Lea? blinkk

And I'm especially very pissed for Jenna. I'm also pissed for Kevin and Chris, but they are not female singers, and Jenna is in the same position as Heather in the choir room. They've neglected Jenna way too long, and the teasing and trolling of RIB in 'Props' is just plain cruel now. :angry:
Plus Jenna has a beautiful voice (more beautiful than Lea's, imo).

Sarcastic remark about Glee policies: maybe Jenna will get a song when she will get a new love-interest, as getting a LI or being in a relationship seems to be the only reason to sing on Glee. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/28/2012, 10:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Sarcastic remark about Glee policies: maybe Jenna will get a song when she will get a new love-interest, as getting a LI or being in a relationship seems to be the only reason to sing on Glee. dryy
Well, sometimes that is reason just for half of couple to sing. Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe Heather is singing again, I want to finally hear more from Chris, Kevin, Jenna and Matthew Morrison.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2012, 10:46 am

arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

So true. :angry:

I cannot believe Heather is singing again, I want to finally hear more from Chris, Kevin, Jenna and Matthew Morrison.
The ironic part of it is that Heather herself has requested not to sing (much) anymore, as she thinks that others can do it much better than her (good girl).

RIB/Fox are stupid. smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/28/2012, 11:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

So true. :angry:

The ironic part of it is that Heather herself has requested not to sing (much) anymore, as she thinks that others can do it much better than her (good girl).

RIB/Fox are stupid. smajli

Heather whenever speaks demonstrates that she is intelligent.

I find her funny because she speaks her mind even if not politically correct Smile

Like when she said that RIB/Fox did not what they were doing tonguue
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/28/2012, 12:28 pm

So Brittany and Sam are singing Something Stupid? I remember it was sung by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman, is the same, right? And Heather herself has asked to not sing more o.o wow she's someone that know what are her skills and what are not. I like that because she's being honest with herself. But Fox/RIB are dumbass dryy

And still wanting Kurt sing GRACE KELLY!!! Please RIB.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/28/2012, 1:42 pm

The song covers have been released and Blow Me one last kiss is one of them for the next episode.
I keep my expectations low for everything to do with Glee nowdays, but if Chris doesn't sing Blow Me one last kiss I will lose my shit.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/28/2012, 1:44 pm

^ Kurt's not in that episode, supposedly. Marley and Wade are singing it, according to Gleek Out Brazil - and they've been sadly right about everything so far, so....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/28/2012, 1:58 pm

ColferGirl wrote:^ Kurt's not in that episode, supposedly. Marley and Wade are singing it, according to Gleek Out Brazil - and they've been sadly right about everything so far, so....

Well, of course, why would they let Kurt sing a song so perfect for his situation and so perfect for Chris. Glee has lost so many good opportunities. That's all I'm gonna say. Sigh. Thanks for letting me know Erin!.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2012, 5:17 pm

^Yeah, this one really makes me upset too. :(
'Blow Me' would have been perfect for Kurt, and Chris would have nailed it.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7n8k9sqFW1qg5cwg
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/28/2012, 6:09 pm

I still want to know... how do people from Brazil know, FOR SURE, that Chris is NOT in an episode? Were they extras? Did they get a copy of the script? Is one of them a staff member of RIB?

Now, as for why they wouldn't have Kurt sing that song... I am going to guess it's because RIB wants us to feel bad for Blaine. That's going to be a hard sell if they let Kurt be prominently hurt and angry. They moved into very tricky territory with this story. I suspect they also want us to believe that a reconciliation is eventually possible, maybe even this year. That is also not going to fly if Kurt is singing songs that are this angry.

Spoilers have actually stated flatly that one of these guys is going to come across better than he would in real life. They know that they are asking us to be more tolerant of Blaine's behavior than is warranted. Given that we had the entire Glee club screaming at Kurt in absolutely brutal humiliation over a couple of text messages, it's infuriating. However, at this point, I think the writing is really on the wall. There is a double standard, it is deliberate, and it is not going away.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/28/2012, 7:16 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I still want to know... how do people from Brazil know, FOR SURE, that Chris is NOT in an episode? Were they extras? Did they get a copy of the script? Is one of them a staff member of RIB?

Now, as for why they wouldn't have Kurt sing that song... I am going to guess it's because RIB wants us to feel bad for Blaine. That's going to be a hard sell if they let Kurt be prominently hurt and angry. They moved into very tricky territory with this story. I suspect they also want us to believe that a reconciliation is eventually possible, maybe even this year. That is also not going to fly if Kurt is singing songs that are this angry.

Spoilers have actually stated flatly that one of these guys is going to come across better than he would in real life. They know that they are asking us to be more tolerant of Blaine's behavior than is warranted. Given that we had the entire Glee club screaming at Kurt in absolutely brutal humiliation over a couple of text messages, it's infuriating. However, at this point, I think the writing is really on the wall. There is a double standard, it is deliberate, and it is not going away.

Preach.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/28/2012, 10:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

I was just thinking about this too. If the Brochel and Bram duets this season are any indication, you really do need a new LI to get to sing on Glee. Wanna bet Finn gets to duet with new girl at some point?

However, I want to hear only Kurt sing (we hardly hear his singing voice outside of harmonies nowadays), so this new LI business may not be what I would exactly wish for Kurt from a singing opportunity POV. (From a narrative POV, however, it's different)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/29/2012, 12:36 am

The problem is they aren't invested in Kurt's voice like they are Blaine's or Rachel's, or heck, even Brittney. Kurt gets serenaded by Blaine, he gets angry-sung at by Blaine, he gets sad songs sung to him by Blaine. Kurt doesn't get to sing about his life. Even his recent songs, they haven't been about his story, it was about Rachel's, same with the one that is coming up. We haven't had Kurt singing a song about how he feels this year. So even if, and this I now sincerely doubt, he gets his flirt on with someone, I doubt he would sing to him, because Kurt is not allowed to cheat in any manner without it being blown out of proportion. Text messages-whole Glee club sings against him. Having a duet with another guy, Armageddon, no doubt. Blaine, sadly, will get to sing with Sebastian, Warblers, Hunter or whatever, because he has feeeelllingggs that must be heard.

It goes back to people having strong feelings about Kurt, either negative or positive. Everything is exponential. Strangely, where Blaine fans find it absolutely unacceptable that one tiny person doesn't love Blaine they are perfectly okay with people not liking Kurt. Like it is something to be expected, this fandom. Kurt's fan base is absolutely solid (in my opinion, I am not psychic). So they give us just enough to remind us Kurt is alive, and that is just about it. Blaine they are worried about, angry fan girls who need constant justification that their boy is the best singer, best lover, best dancer, the bestest thing ever. So he is always front and center.

I would like to believe that Kurt is in so little this part of the season because he will have a great storyline later, I mean, they are even sidelining Rachel, their star. They are simply setting up the newbies, so the latter part of the season will focus on the graduating class and the NY story, because likely Santana will be there by then. They need more of the cast in NY to be able to tell stories that are more than random make-overs, making out with Brody, or having arguments with Cassandra. I would like to believe that Kurt will have more this season than one episode focused on getting a great job, and probably one episode where he gets into NYADA, and then the rest is getting back together with Blaine. He deserves more than just having the bestest boyfriend ever (even after cheating on him, but it's okay, because anything Blaine does is alright).

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/29/2012, 3:47 am

So the spoiler about Marley and Unique singing "Blow me (One last kiss)" is true.
This is how I feel too.
Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7n8k9sqFW1qg5cwg

There is a spoiler about Kurt in episode 8. According to it he will call Blaine twice. The first time Kurt will be drunk and it will go badly, the second time sober with “hope for Klaine”.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next