Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/25/2012, 6:27 pm

tanita_mors wrote:from a regular viewer point of view, i agree with you clair - they are trying to go the rational way, but they have far too many cast members and ideas they want to do at once to give any of those storylines proper arcs and development. but the biggest the problem is, too little too late. i no longer give a shit about blaine. he showed up 2 seasons ago, and NOW they want to expend his character and give him a fixed personality. i just don't effing care about him. he could just ride into the sunset and i could care less.

not to mention that a lot of his supposed development is just a pure grab at selling more songs on itunes. you'd think that nobody else in the show knows how to sing. 8-9 episodes in he sings in every one. and i have repeatedly said, singing is secondary to me, but i just can't get over that type of blunt favoritism. not to mention they keep trying to make biaine the emotional center of mckinely, and i'm sorry, but darren can't do drama. i know people loved his teenage dream redux, but imo, that was some of his worst acting on the show. and in his scenes with chris in the park he gave of such "i don't give a shit" vibes for a guy that just came to confess to cheating the "love his life" and was so very sorry. well, sorry blaine, but i didn't feel nothing for you except contempt for trying to put the blame on your fateful and loving boyfriend.

they are just pushing, pushing and pushing him, and unfortunately for glee, that is just further pushing and pushing and pushing me away.

banzai rooots This
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  CloveGlee 10/25/2012, 6:33 pm

No, I will say this: They are using Blaine because Darren has a very commercial voice and he's wildly popular. I strongly suspect that they are very sorry they did not cast him as Finn way back when, because he is the standard leading man who can sing and dance that they wanted from the start. There's nothing really THAT wrong with Darren. He's not as good an actor as Chris is. Well, not many people are, and I think Darren's actually in Glee's top half, talking absolutely objectively.

It isn't just a cynical move. I suspect that if I were not a Chris Colfer stan I'd be making a similar move, although I'd be a little more impressed with the Emmy nominations and the Golden Globe award, and a little more inclined to keep that commodity in the spotlight. However, since this show has sidelined Sue AND Will as well, awards don't matter for squat once they are more than a year old.

Remember... Ryan has no loyalty. Will Schuster has become a fairly minor and ineffective character.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/25/2012, 6:42 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:from a regular viewer point of view, i agree with you clair - they are trying to go the rational way, but they have far too many cast members and ideas they want to do at once to give any of those storylines proper arcs and development. but the biggest the problem is, too little too late. i no longer give a shit about blaine. he showed up 2 seasons ago, and NOW they want to expend his character and give him a fixed personality. i just don't effing care about him. he could just ride into the sunset and i could care less.

not to mention that a lot of his supposed development is just a pure grab at selling more songs on itunes. you'd think that nobody else in the show knows how to sing. 8-9 episodes in he sings in every one. and i have repeatedly said, singing is secondary to me, but i just can't get over that type of blunt favoritism. not to mention they keep trying to make biaine the emotional center of mckinely, and i'm sorry, but darren can't do drama. i know people loved his teenage dream redux, but imo, that was some of his worst acting on the show. and in his scenes with chris in the park he gave of such "i don't give a shit" vibes for a guy that just came to confess to cheating the "love his life" and was so very sorry. well, sorry blaine, but i didn't feel nothing for you except contempt for trying to put the blame on your fateful and loving boyfriend.

they are just pushing, pushing and pushing him, and unfortunately for glee, that is just further pushing and pushing and pushing me away.

banzai rooots This

I also agree. I kind of like Blaine ,espeically at the begining. I am getting tried of him though,and am very angry at him for Blameing Kurt for his cheating, Blaine was/is 100% in the wrong. Kurt deserves a solo,more than Blaine in my opinion. Espeically on this.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/25/2012, 7:48 pm

Well, it is almost funny at this point. Here's the rules and how they work.

If Blaine is hurt by something Kurt did, Blaine gets to sing about how angry he is. Kurt gets to listen and be embarrassed.
If Kurt is hurt by something Blaine does, Blaine gets to sing about how sorry he is. Kurt may listen or walk out of the room.
If Kurt auditions poorly or inappropriately for something and Rachel auditions well, Rachel will get in and Kurt will be Krupke.
If Kurt auditions brilliantly for something and Rachel botches it, Rachel will get in and Kurt will work at the Lima Bean.
If Kurt and Blaine are separated, the writers think it would be a good idea to let Blaine sleep with somebody else.
If Kurt and Blaine are broken up, the writers think it would be a good idea to have Kurt stay chaste until Blaine deserves him again.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/25/2012, 8:13 pm

Darren maybe more leading man the Cory (and that is arguable but irrelevant because it's purely subjective), but Darren is not a "Finn". Cory is what they needed and wanted to be Finn Hudson. They didn't want someone who is comfortable in their performer skin and does it with ease, because that is not who Finn Hudson is or was suppose to be and I personally believe that Darren could never have played a believable Finn. The same way JGroff wouldn't have been Finn either.

I can see why they didn't cast him as the lead in the start. While he is a good looking guy with a very marketable voice, he is short and of rather slight built. And when you look his style back then, he had more of "Stoner Brat" type appearance the anything else. A hippy surfer dude. And first impressions are everything in showbizz.

Now of course, given the amount of fangirl and gay guy salivating over him in the media, it's no wonder they are pushing him everywhere. And yes, part of my annoyance is because I feel it takes away from Kurt/Chris. I'm a fan, I'm allowed to be biased. But also, I don't see anything special. And I especially get pissed when I hear people calling for his sure Emmy nomination (even some media does it) when actors and actresses I respect greatly and who's performances on their respective shows are far superior to anything he has ever done on screen don't even get mentioned. All because he is so cute/hot/sexy or what not. In my eyes, he get deemed more talented then others because he is more hip, then he is truly talented.

Also how can I possibly be happy for his character development concerning the cheating storyline, when for a fact we all know that Kurt won't get the same. He will barely be featured and yet again since the arrival of Blaine, Kurt is just reacting what is happening around him. No agency yet again.

Also, I just got my phone from the shop after the power/usb/headphones connector was being repaired and i'm again having problems with it and not even 1 day has passed. sw022

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/25/2012, 9:09 pm

Oh, no. He'll never get an Emmy nomination for Blaine. He's not nearly convincing enough consistently enough.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/26/2012, 12:38 am

Interview with Chris
Did Kurt and Blaine Break Up for Good? Glee’s Chris Colfer Answers Our Burning Questions

Why do you think the Kurt and Blaine breakup affected the Glee fans so much?
They’re really invested in the relationship and I think it’s a relationship that has never really been seen on primetime television. I think they really love the characters and they love what the characters represent together and they didn’t want that to end.

Do you view this as a permanent break-up or is there still hope out there for Klaine fans?
I don’t know — I think they were too close to let it ruin their friendships, but as of right now, it’s still over.

Will they continue to interact?
Yeah, we definitely interact and, you know, there’s some healing that goes on, but we’re not too far ahead of that episode so we’ll see.

What can we expect for Kurt the rest of the season?
Well, right now he’s in a bit of a jam because he is really set on going one direction — and now it looks like he might be going to another direction — so we’ll see what happens.

Interview with Ryan

Just because Klaine, Brittana, and Finchel all broke up during Glee’s Season 4, Episode 4: “The Break-Up” — yes, Klaine’s breakup will soon be official, too — that doesn’t mean all three couples have bitten the dust forever.

Wetpaint Entertainment caught up with Glee mastermind Ryan Murphy at the THR Design Hollywood at The Century Opening Night on October 24, and he told exclusively us that some of the breakups will be permanent, but not all of them.

Why do you think fans reacted so strongly to the recent Klaine breakup?
I don’t know why, I suppose because people love those actors and they project their lives onto those romances and in many ways that relationship is a fantasy relationship for many people.

Will Kurt and Blaine continue to interact, what can we expect from them for the rest of the season?
Yeah all those couples will of course.

Episode 6 Kurt talks to Blaine.It’s not a long talk and it’s not a happy one! We will see more of what Kurt think of all this.

In the Breadstix scene with the rest of the grads does talk about why Kurt and Rachel aren't there-the vogue party spoiler is most likely false-the phone call happens before Sectionals, we see the whole conversation and it's very positive!

"for Blaine there is no moving on from Kurt. Kurt is 'it' for him

Santana and Rachel related spoilers:
Santana at a “cross roads”
Glee’s Santana Lopez has a lot of decisions to make.
“I don’t think she even knows what her long-term goals are and it does get brought to her attention that she should probably start thinking about those things,” Rivera says, adding that it’s her hope that Santana joins Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Rachel (Lea Michele) in New York.

Mslinative: How about some non-relationship spoilers about Rachel Berry! I miss Glee and I miss seeing and hearing Rachel Berry!
It’s time to meet Rachel’s newest New York foe! The Fox hit is currently casting the bitch-tastic role of Anna-Marie, an attractive battle dancer who can sing and dance extremely well, like Rachel-level well. Hmmm…could she be replacing Cassandra July as Rachel’s dance instructor? The mind reels.
Which episode Rachel new’s foe will make her first appearance? Is she a NYADA student?
teammonteith
9. Yes.

I wonder when Kurt will get a new friend, because it looks like he has only Rachel in NY.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/26/2012, 2:33 am

I think they got very lucky with casting Cory as a Finn. Considering that the writing for Finn sucks plenty of time, it's Cory's performance, Cory's acting that saves the character, makes him beliavable and makes me still really care for him. In hands of less capable actor that character would have a big potential to be a disaster.

Also Cory is a very good looking guy, he got a lot of better in singing through time and he sings very well now (also acts during singing but not overacts) and his voice blends perfectly with Lea. Dancing is the one thing where Darren is far better than Cory (well and than Chris as well imo) but I think dancing is far from the most important thing on the show.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/26/2012, 5:27 am

banzai ^THIS.

Glee is very lucky to have Cory. Finn would be insufferable if it weren't for him. wub

And tbh: I like Cory's bad dancing: it's adorable in a way. moque
It also adds to the 'realism' of high school show choir: not everyone in those choirs is a talented trained dancer: you make do with what you've got.
The New Directions would be a lot less interesting to watch perform if they all were dancing robots like Vocal Adrenaline.
Just like Chris' own 'shimmy' style of dancing adds to the enjoyment of watching ND dance, so dus Cory's elephant shuffling, or Chord's attempts to move his hips out of rigid position. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/26/2012, 2:36 pm

sheny wrote:...

I wonder when Kurt will get a new friend, because it looks like he has only Rachel in NY.

Is been rumored that Santana is joining Hummelberry in NY. Do you think there's potential for a friendship between Kurt and Santana? Personally I believe there's but also I would like to see Kurt meeting new people or hanging out more frequently with his co-workers (especially Chase lol)

And some previous posts were talking about Darren and his audition to be Finn some years ago, and you know, despite Finn is annoying sometimes, what doesn't make me throw him out from a window is precisely Cory's acting, he gives to Finn a clumsiness and naivety that I like it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/26/2012, 10:17 pm

coxfire wrote:Seriously, couldn't they have Blaine just not get a solo/lead because he didn't fit the part/deserve it? No, it's just because he declined, otherwise, Mr Perfect would obviously had gotten it....

This bugs me too.

And in the end, it doesn't even matter if Blaine gets the male lead part or not. He'll get a full-fledged solo performance regardless of how little a role he plays in the musical. When I think of Kurt's Krupke last year, and all he was shown to do in his role was gaze admiringly at Blaine in his uniform, I just want to... Sigh.

Times like this, I remind myself that I don't really care about the McKinley storylines, so it shouldn't matter what they've decided to do with Blaine or the new kids or the Warblers. I will pay attention to the bit parts of Kurt I get (and from the spoilers, bit parts are all I'll be getting from Kurt for a while), and ignore the rest as best as I can.

tanita_mors wrote:
Also, I just got my phone from the shop after the power/usb/headphones connector was being repaired and i'm again having problems with it and not even 1 day has passed. sw022

I hope the problem is fixed now. Do these repairs tend to have a last-longer-than-one-day warranty? ooppss

brisallie wrote:
And some previous posts were talking about Darren and his audition to be Finn some years ago, and you know, despite Finn is annoying sometimes, what doesn't make me throw him out from a window is precisely Cory's acting, he gives to Finn a clumsiness and naivety that I like it.

Same here. Cory's acting saved Finn as a character. Even when the script had Finn saying and doing quite a few horrible stuff, I find that Finn never lost his core as a character. I can't say the same for Blaine (who seems to get a personality transplant twice every season), and that's why the writers are still trying so hard to develop him as a character even now, 2 seasons down the line.

I've said before that good acting can make me forgive a lot of things; and that's why I can still enjoy watching characters like Karofsky, and have no patience for the likes of Rory. Why is it that Glee doesn't function like normal TV shows, and put emphasis on good writing and good acting instead?

Anyway, end of vent.

Here are some tweets that confirm Sebastian's return:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 10 165ekn
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 10 316wvp2
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/26/2012, 11:14 pm

^
Umm I used to believe when I started to watch Glee that it was a regular tv series where music play an important role but still in order to help the storyline. Nowadays I think is the other way around and that why they sing songs at random and every episode have more than four songs. Well it has been already discussed what is the focus now.

And btw why is Sebastian returning? Isn't there a new Warbler leader? Anyway I'm glad he's coming back.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/27/2012, 1:32 am

brisallie wrote:^
Umm I used to believe when I started to watch Glee that it was a regular tv series where music play an important role but still in order to help the storyline. Nowadays I think is the other way around and that why they sing songs at random and every episode have more than four songs. Well it has been already discussed what is the focus now.

And btw why is Sebastian returning? Isn't there a new Warbler leader? Anyway I'm glad he's coming back.
I am not. If he came back for Kurt' storyline it would be whole different story :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/27/2012, 1:17 pm

arina wrote:

I am not. If he came back for Kurt' storyline it would be whole different story :-)

Actually I'm glad he's coming back because I'm still hoping there's a possibility to see him getting involved in Kurt's storyline. Am I being too naive? unsure
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/27/2012, 1:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:

Actually I'm glad he's coming back because I'm still hoping there's a possibility to see him getting involved in Kurt's storyline. Am I being too naive? unsure

True, if he is back for more than 1 episode. Nothing against Darren. but I wish Grant was a regular ,instead of Darren. I also wish Max was coiming back for at least one episode.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 10/27/2012, 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/27/2012, 1:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:

I would love to see that, as I've become quite the Kurtbastian fan over the past year. Unfortunately because Sebastian is still at Dalton, any interaction he has will be with the Lima storyline which means Blaine. It's not helping my mood that there have been several articles asking that no that Blaine is single (and in the words of one, "free to mingle") that there's the chance for Sebastian to get what he wanted. So the cheater is the more desirable one, while Kurt is left to be sad and chaste (and off camera) in NY.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/27/2012, 3:05 pm

Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:

I would love to see that, as I've become quite the Kurtbastian fan over the past year. Unfortunately because Sebastian is still at Dalton, any interaction he has will be with the Lima storyline which means Blaine. It's not helping my mood that there have been several articles asking that no that Blaine is single (and in the words of one, "free to mingle") that there's the chance for Sebastian to get what he wanted. So the cheater is the more desirable one, while Kurt is left to be sad and chaste (and off camera) in NY.

I doubt that something will happen between Blaine and Sebastian. Grant is in more than one episode because we have the Warblers in ep.7 stealing the National's trophy and trying to get Blaine to join them and then in ep.8 because it is Sectionals episode and the Warblers will be there too competing against ND.

And those who say that Blaine is single now and they have some chance together in these articles don't know what they are talking about. They are obviously speculations, not even real spoilers. Just another way to make the fandom go crazy and probably part of it angry. There is nothing in that leaked scrips for episode 7 to prove that Sebastian is still after Blaine.

I hope the writers are not that stupid to make Blaine date the guy who almost blinded him and insulted Kurt numerous times. This would be the worst thing he can do after cheating on his boyfriend 'the love of his life', instead of beg for forgiveness, prove that he can be trusted and do everything possible to win Kurt back. Even if they are stupid, I think they are, but that's not important, the important thing is that Grant and Darren have absolutely no chemistry. Those who say they have should go check their eyes or brains, because they are obviously hallucinating.

Have you seen the photos of Grant Gustin with gelled hair. They probably used the gel that was left from Blaine. dryy What's Glee's problem with hair gel? Why should everyone's hair have to look plastic. Ugh
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 10 Tumblr_mcj2n73Zk51r2wq7b

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/27/2012, 3:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:I would love to see that, as I've become quite the Kurtbastian fan over the past year.
I always thought Chris and Grant had great chemistry but I wasn't Kurtbastian shipper. But like one moth ago I read Change in the weather and since then I cannot stop reading another Kurbastian fanfictions, it's my gilty pleasure now :-) and I don't want Sebastfian back if he can't be there for Kurt. I think Sebastian should have gone in New York this year to became Kurt's enemy/frenemy, I would enjoy the snark.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/27/2012, 3:46 pm

arina wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I would love to see that, as I've become quite the Kurtbastian fan over the past year.
I always thought Chris and Grant had great chemistry but I wasn't Kurtbastian shipper. But like one moth ago I read Change in the weather and since then I cannot stop reading another Kurbastian fanfictions, it's my gilty pleasure now :-) and I don't want Sebastfian back if he can't be there for Kurt. I think Sebastian should have gone in New York this year to became Kurt's enemy/frenemy, I would enjoy the snark.

I'm Kurtofsky shipper Smile

But I have to say that after reading Kurtbastian fanfic , I like the idea of Kurtbastian
Hate/Love relationships are always fun to see on TV fanny2

It was more excited and fun than what we currently have, Klaine dryy
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/27/2012, 5:13 pm

Delight wrote:

tanita_mors wrote:

I hope the problem is fixed now. Do these repairs tend to have a last-longer-than-one-day warranty? ooppss
Not yet and it will be a miracle it is is. Apperanty, once a connector gets loosened and they have to replace it, it's pretty hard of the service to put back all the ports and connections back. Their main priority is the charging function, which was fixed, but one of the reasons i both the phone was so i can have a phone and a music player all in one. So it's a big inconvenience if my headphones still lose contact and i can't connect to my pc - which is still the case. If they don't fix it I'm gonna have to buy an mp3 player, which will be just an added cost. I'm looking all over to find a cheap one (up to 20-25 euros is my limit) with at least 2, 4 or maybe even 8 GB of memory.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 5:23 pm

The Brazil spoiler site just posted the 'Grace Kelly' video as a hint: GleekoutBrazil.
They will say more next tuesday.

This could be Kurt's audition song. neutre
I swear: if they don't give that song to Kurt..... antifana

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/27/2012, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/27/2012, 5:26 pm

Please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE let it be Kurt singing Grace Kelly! Please RIB! I'm begging you. I will cry if it's not him. :(

(but if we get confirmation it IS him singing it, I will scream and cheer and dance and smile and celebrate and be so happy!)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 5:34 pm

^Is it odd that I'm already bracing myself and prepare myself to get disappointed? unsure
(Just watch Blaine get it.)

I swear: this show is traumatizing. dryy

(But I will join you in song and dance, and even screaming and cheering, if Kurt will sing 'Grace Kelly'.) fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/27/2012, 5:51 pm

I'm not familiar with a song named Grace Kelly. What type of music is it and who sings it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 5:53 pm

^Pop song, Mika, and it's absolutely perfect for Kurt/Chris:

Do I attract you?
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
Am I too dirty?
Am I too flirty?
Do I like what you like?

I could be wholesome
I could be loathsome
I guess I'm a little bit shy
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me without making me try?

I try to be like Grace Kelly
But all her looks were too sad
So I try a little Freddie
I've gone identity mad!

[Chorus]
I could be brown
I could be blue
I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful
I could be purple
I could be anything you like
Gotta be green
Gotta be mean
Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you walk out the door!

How can I help it?
How can I help it?
How can I help what you think?
Hello, my baby
Hello, my baby
Putting my life on the brink
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like yourself?
Should I bend over?
Should I look older just to be put on your shelf?
I try to be like Grace Kelly
But all her looks were too sad
So I try a little Freddie
I've gone identity mad!

[Chorus]

Say what you want to satisfy yourself
But you only want what everybody else says you should want

[Chorus: x2]

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/27/2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next