Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  tanita_mors 10/23/2012, 9:00 pm

4x05 sounds like a compete snooze fest. I mean no Kurt or Rachel. It's an obvious attempt to test the waters with the new kids, but doing it right after a hiatus is a bad move IMO, especially given what happened in the last episode. Everyone wants to know about the couples and how are they dealing with the breakups, not effing Grease and the new gang.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Catt24 10/23/2012, 9:03 pm

CloveGlee wrote:He must stay pure for Blaine. Snark. Ugh.

Where is the vomit icon when I need it?? This is absolutely ridiculous, and borderline insulting & offensive. You know, I did tweet Ryan Murphy last night about the possibility of new LI for Kurt during his Q&A, which ranged from him lashing out whenever an (entitled) fan didn't bow to his genius, or to those who actually did bow to his so-called genius. Obviously, his priorities have strayed for a long time with regards to how his depiction of Kurt is just damaging to the character as a whole, with this passive-aggressive high road nonsense that has marginalized Kurt's agency. And I'm seeing that now with this cheating storyline.

How the heck am I (or other fans) suppose to root for the inevitable end-game of Klaine, if the story is going to be one-sided at this point? If anything, Kurt remaining chaste in NYC will make HATE Blaine & Klaine more than I do now. Well, it's good to know that the Glee equality project initative that Ryan said he acknowledged worked *sarcasm*

Last edited by Catt24 on 10/23/2012, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/23/2012, 9:06 pm

I still can't get over the fact that Kurt and Blaine become friends again. Yes they've had a long history together and were friends before they became a couple but after Blaine cheated on Kurt how can Kurt become friends with him that quickly?. Even Ross and Rachel from Friends took a while to finally become proper friends again, and that was a freaking sitcom. Also, from the spoilers recently it seems Kurt is never going to get another love interest and always pine over Blaine. I just. UGH antifana tronco .

Last edited by sahhar on 10/23/2012, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/23/2012, 9:07 pm

He must stay pure for Blaine. Snark. Ugh.

Hahaha that made me laugh. Because I understand he's going through a difficult time after breaking up with his bf but I think is unfair that Kurt has to remain "pure" for Blaine, because he doesn't deserves it. I mean, he cheated on him and Kurt still has to be be loyal to him? In what alternative universe happens that? Ok I'm not implying that Kurt has to dating every guy he meets but I believe he's allowed to have friends at least and then see what happen.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/23/2012, 9:09 pm

brisallie wrote:

Hahaha that made me laugh. Because I understand he's going through a difficult time after breaking up with his bf but I think is unfair that Kurt has to remain "pure" for Blaine, because he doesn't deserves it. I mean, he cheated on him and Kurt still has to be be loyal to him? In what alternative universe happens that? Ok I'm not implying that Kurt has to dating every guy he meets but I believe he's allowed to have friends at least and then see what happen.

Certain parts of the fandom are crazy hun, if Kurt hooks up/dates/gets into a relationship with anyone else, people will accuse him of not being loyal to Blaine, even though he's single. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 9:12 pm

Catt24 wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:Klainers will catch a disappointment.
They think that Klaine will be together as a couple, because of the phone call in episode 4-08, and from what I'm understanding with this call Kurt and Blaine go back to being friends, just friends and not a couple.

I think they will make the couples broken much longer that everyone is waiting, and may be couples who will never go back to being a couple. saispa

I agree with you....I also think it's most likely that Kurt will call Blaine and tell him he's okay with being friends again, but nothing more. Which if so, good for him....he has no obligation to date Blaine again, no matter how sorry Blaine is or if Blaine still loves him. Make that boy work for your affections, Kurt, he needs to prove to you that you can trust him again, and that he really loves you; words aren't enough.

Of course, I'm also hoping for this because I won't give up on Kurt getting a new love interest until RIB tear every last shred of hope out of my cold dead hands. tonguue Someone's gotta keep believing!

I don't need Kurt to turn into the cad in NYC. And I'm all for giving him time considering he just suffered a huge blow in terms of how his first relationship ended up in someone betraying his trust in a horrific way. However, it seems they want Kurt to remain a eunuch in NYC, while the straight relationships are allowed to switch partners like musical chairs. Heck, even teenage "dream" Blaine is managing to score, and it seems like RIB have no intention of leveling the playing field for Kurt in this regards, which is pissing me off BIG TIME! I don't think they're going to bring on LI, or an admirer for Kurt, since it would've been announced by now. Brad Falchuck already announced in the beginning of season 4 that Finn is getting a LI, yet we haven't even seen the person.

It seems like we're going to suffer a whole season of single, "toothpick arms" Kurt in NYC, not even having the opportunity of getting his feet wet in new town, and endless Blaine pinningwhining solos for the remainder of season 4. For all of this, they could've just left well enough alone-UGH! (can't find the vomit icon).

I actually like the fact that Kurt can leave Blaine in his rearview mirror without having a replacement waiting in the wings (unlike Rachel). He's coming off of a two year, very serious relationship and it's a mature outlook not to immediately go diving into the dating pool again (again, unlike Rachel). He's got a lot on his plate right now, not the least of which is sorting out his feelings regarding Blaine and deciding what he wants to do.

Now I would love to see at least someone (Chase would be fine in my opinion) making interest known even if Kurt turns them down (using coming out of a bad breakup is perfectly reasonable reason not to want to date at the moment). I'm okay with Klaine eventually reconciling (after a long period apart where Kurt gets a chance to really shine and Blaine does some serious growing up) but in the meantime, Kurt should see that he's got options. He's not a troll doomed to a life of solitude with a dozen cats if he doesn't take Blaine back (not to say there's anything wrong with a dozen cats).

As for "toothpick arms"... think that Eli C. permanently bought that franchise! Talk about a scarecrow...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 9:17 pm

brisallie wrote:

Kurt should drive to Dalton dressed in something tight and leather and proposition Sebastian right in the middle of a Warbler rehersal. He then can invite Jeff and Nick to videotape the passionate embraces (with multiple poses from the gay Karma Sutra to take advantage of the flexibility that Kurt gained with the Cheerios) and send it to Blaine. Kurt can then return to NY (after shaking off Sebastian, who will now follow him to the ends of the earth because he'd never had such an amazing orgasm in his life) and enjoy the admiration of numerous models, theater types and wealthy gay men who know something good when they see it.

Last edited by Ranwing on 10/23/2012, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/23/2012, 9:22 pm

sahhar wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Certain parts of the fandom are crazy hun, if Kurt hooks up/dates/gets into a relationship with anyone else, people will accuse him of not being loyal to Blaine, even though he's single. dryy

Yes they are! I hate how some part of the fandom is only loyal to one side ¬¬ and seriously I don't get it because some weeks ago when it happened all of this, lots of people were supporting Kurt but currently I won't be see wrongly if Blaine has a new relationship or introduce Eli.C to everyone, whereas Kurt is not allowed to enjoy his freedom as a single man. Why is this difference?

@Ranwing, you should write a fanfic with your crazy idea! Razz that would be a nice way to say to Blaine "I'm better without you. Look how awesome is my life"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/23/2012, 9:53 pm

Okay, I have another idea for the writers: the year that is between senior high school and college (or NYADA or Vogue.com) is a huge one and it would be nice to let Kurt and Rachel explore their adulthood without the High School angst and drama. Kurt being a year older is prime to relate to older more experienced biz professionals etc.. and it would be exciting to see him spread his wings and date and still maintain a good friendship with his ex.

But .. the selfish side of my fandom just wants to see more of Chris as Kurt with or without Blaine just as long as its more screen time!

And.. yes @ranwing you should write some fanfic!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/23/2012, 10:03 pm

I'd like to see Blaine assume Kurt is doing terribly without him in NY, so he goes there and sees Kurt having the time of his life. Smile . Sorry if this is going into Snark and Bark territory.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/23/2012, 10:05 pm

CloveGlee wrote:It's a fantasy sequence. Ryan told us this today.

Oh, thank goodness.

Catt24 wrote:
Where is the vomit icon when I need it??

You can find vomir in the panel on the right side (when you're creating a new post). Scroll right to the bottom and it's there.

Alternatively, you can type in [colon]vomir[colon]

Just replace [colon] with an actual colon :
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/23/2012, 10:15 pm

Hmm... so from recent spoilers, we'll have new straight Warbler guy chasing after Blaine to get him to rejoin the Warblers. The guy with whom Blaine actually cheated on Kurt with would get air time too (to show us another specimen of a guy who desires Blaine). And Sebastian may be back too, probably to remind the audience how sex-on-a-sticky Blaine is. And there will be more Bam and Blinn.

As for Kurt, he gets to be depressed and in serious need of a Kiki.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 7 1680370571
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 10/23/2012, 10:33 pm

Delight wrote:Hmm... so from recent spoilers, we'll have new straight Warbler guy chasing after Blaine to get him to rejoin the Warblers. The guy with whom Blaine actually cheated on Kurt with would get air time too (to show us another specimen of a guy who desires Blaine). And Sebastian may be back too, probably to remind the audience how sex-on-a-sticky Blaine is. And there will be more Bam and Blinn.

Unfortunately, for whatever reasons the icons are not showing up on my right side (maybe I did an add-on/disable from an ad-block).

Anyways, that about sums up my irritation about Blaine. This constant idolization of him when it's not even merited. Not to mention that he'll be singing loads. Hell, he's singing more than Lea at this point. They really are trying to ram & cram him down our collective throats! I will probably skip episode 5 & 7. Maybe, I'll watch the Grease episode.

But, I think I'm going to look forward to the Kiki number (which episode is that in 4x8 or 4x9)? It sounds like a fun, and possible cracktastic number & it looks like Chris had fun, and Kurt will NEED to have some fun at this point.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/23/2012, 10:41 pm

For as much as RIB trolls around, I can't believe that they think that people want to see this much Blaine crap. It's really sounding like the are throwing him in every place they can. It's worse than Rachel.

I can accept that Kurt calls and says that him and Blaine can still be friends. Being forgiven is part of Kurt's nature. That being said, I want interaction between them to be minimal.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/24/2012, 3:15 am

Delight wrote:Hmm... so from recent spoilers, we'll have new straight Warbler guy chasing after Blaine to get him to rejoin the Warblers. The guy with whom Blaine actually cheated on Kurt with would get air time too (to show us another specimen of a guy who desires Blaine). And Sebastian may be back too, probably to remind the audience how sex-on-a-sticky Blaine is. And there will be more Bam and Blinn.

I think the guy who Blaine cheated with will be just in that flashback and has like two lines "Are you ok?" and "Are you disappointed that I don't look like my profile picture?'" Well duh of course he is disappointed. he was expecting a lighthouse. And hopefully we never see him again, because I won't stand watching his face. I love my computer and don't want to throw across the room because of Glee's stupidity. Him being on the show will just make me hate Blaine more. It's enough that I want to strangle him every time I see him on the screen.

I'm ok with Kurt not dating for now, because the worst thing you can do after ending a relationship is starting a new one right away
But I really want to see guys flirting with him, complimenting him, trying to gain his attention. There is nothing in the spoilers for now but maybe after the hiatus in January there will be someone new in Kurt's life.

And for Kurt staying 'pure' for Blaine. Hell to the NO. I'm not for him sleeping around but he is single and has every right to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants to do it. He doesn't own Blaine anything anymore. Kurt is in New York, a place that's full of attractive, young gay men but no one near him. While Blaine meets new guys every five minutes in Lima. Come on it's just so unrealistic. Till yesterday Kurt was the only gay kid in Lima what happened in two years. Where did these boys come from?

Maybe all Kurt's interactions with men will be off screen, just like the temptations he said he had last episode. We never saw them.

I'm exited about episode 7, even if Kurt is not in it, because Sebastian will be back. Yay. I'm sure he won't go after 'gel head' anymore.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 4:06 am

Remember when Emma married Carl, but never did the nasty with him, so RIB could keep her 'pure' for when she went back to Will?

Yeah, me too. dryy

These writers have a very twisted and warped view on relationships and sexuality, especially when it comes to women (and probably effeminate gay guys). Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/24/2012, 4:51 am

That's one of the things that make me angry. They always threat Kurt like one of the girls. I don't think he is that effeminate anymore maybe in season 1 because of the way he used to dress bu he is so much more masculine now. There were scenes when Blaine looked more effeminate from the two. But just because he hangs out with the bros we have to assume that he is the 'man' in the relationship. How stupid is that?

There was this Klaine fanfic I read long time ago. Where Blaine is older than Kurt and goes to college, Kurt is still in high school. They have a fight and break up. Seven years later they meet again and reunite. During these seven years Blaine turned into a whore and slept with every guy that crossed his way. Kurt on the other hand stayed 'pure''. He didn't have sex even with his boyfriend, who he was dating for 2 or 3 years. Yeah like this is even possible. No way I can be convinced that there is a man on this planet who can stay chaste for 7 years, unless he is a monk.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2012, 5:59 am

sheny wrote:That's one of the things that make me angry. They always threat Kurt like one of the girls. I don't think he is that effeminate anymore maybe in season 1 because of the way he used to dress bu he is so much more masculine now. There were scenes when Blaine looked more effeminate from the two. But just because he hangs out with the bros we have to assume that he is the 'man' in the relationship. How stupid is that?

There was this Klaine fanfic I read long time ago. Where Blaine is older than Kurt and goes to college, Kurt is still in high school. They have a fight and break up. Seven years later they meet again and reunite. During these seven years Blaine turned into a whore and slept with every guy that crossed his way. Kurt on the other hand stayed 'pure''. He didn't have sex even with his boyfriend, who he was dating for 2 or 3 years. Yeah like this is even possible. No way I can be convinced that there is a man on this planet who can stay chaste for 7 years, unless he is a monk.

And Chris wants Kurt to date other guys, and Ryan tweeted that what Chris wants he gets. I hope Kurt dating other guys is one thing that Chris gets as he did get a Scissor Sister song which has been wanting for a very long time.

If this did happen in the new year, then I will be happy. I have learnt not to rely on spoilers and just will now just wait for the episode to air.

I am not happy that Kurt might not be in episode 5 which is just stupid, as well as Rachel not being in it which could start a backlash from Rachel stans if this is the case.

I think Ryan has to be now prepared for angry tweets from Rachel stans after episode 5 airs if she isn't in it. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 10/24/2012, 6:44 am

i'd love to see the ratings after ep 5 if Rachel and Kurt aren't in it.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2012, 11:17 am

sjonnepon wrote:i'd love to see the ratings after ep 5 if Rachel and Kurt aren't in it.

Coming of a hiatus with a huge bomb dropped on both Rachel and Kurt, the two strongest characters on the show? To quote Harmony, it's going to be a bloodbath.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/24/2012, 11:59 am

Ranwing wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:i'd love to see the ratings after ep 5 if Rachel and Kurt aren't in it.

Coming of a hiatus with a huge bomb dropped on both Rachel and Kurt, the two strongest characters on the show? To quote Harmony, it's going to be a bloodbath.

And they'll deserve all of it!
It's unbelivable do not use a powerful and beautiful character as Kurt is! It's just unacceptable in my opinion and I surely hope that ratings will be the worst ever, maybe they'll comprehend the importance of Chris...
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/24/2012, 12:08 pm

No, they will just decide Blaine needs to sing more. Or they need a new guest star to sing with Blaine as his new love interest.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/24/2012, 12:13 pm

Piciollina wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

It's unbelivable do not use a powerful and beautiful character as Kurt is! It's just unacceptable in my opinion and I surely hope that ratings will be the worst ever, maybe they'll comprehend the importance of Chris...

No, they're just past caring: Blaine stans will tune in to hear him sing his manpain and then buy his songs saying it is the best song/performance ever... And if it's not sufficient, next episode Blaine will sing half naked in the shower about how everyone is MEAN to him...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/24/2012, 1:55 pm

Razz
coxfire wrote:
Piciollina wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

No, they're just past caring: Blaine stans will tune in to hear him sing his manpain and then buy his songs saying it is the best song/performance ever... And if it's not sufficient, next episode Blaine will sing half naked in the shower about how everyone is MEAN to him...

I have a little different opinion. Not everyone knows that Rachel, Kurt and Santana won't be in the next episode. There are a lot of people who don't read spoiler so they will probably watch the show on the November 8th hoping to see what happens to their favorite characters and couples after the emotional disaster 4.04. was. So the ratings may not be that low as we expect, they may even increase.

Yes the whole world is against Blaine. He probably was forced to cheat, because that guy aimed a gun to his forehead.
And something I wanted to say since that shower scene. I don't understand what was all the noise about it and all the 'he was so sexy, oh his back under the water was so hot and so on', because I didn't see anything special. It wasn't hot at all. Most of the other guys on the show are hotter with their clothes on. But it's just me, maybe 14 years old girls see it differently.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/24/2012, 2:06 pm

Am I evil if I hope 4x05 has the worst ratings in Glee's history, just because they took Kurt and Rachel out of that episode? Twisted Evil

As for Kurt getting a boyfriend....if he does get one, I think it's much more likely to happen in the second half of the season (at least, at this rate), so I'll hold out for it until then. If he DOES get someone new, I think RIB will be very tight-lipped about it, for some reason. At least for now. They don't want to be destroyed by the Klainers, and since their fate was somewhat uncertain in TBU, RIB probably want to take advantage of that uncertainty until this "phone call" in 4x08. Maybe once Kurt declares them just friends, they'll then let him get a new love interest.

All I know is if Finn, Rachel, and Brittany (?) all get someone new, and Blaine has options if he wants them - even if he doesn't take them, after the Eli fiasco - and Kurt gets no one, not even an onscreen flirtation while he's living in NEW YORK, I will be a very, very angry Kurtsie.

(I wish Dan Domenech would throw us a bone when we ask him about Chase, just so we know if he's coming back at all, but his lips are thoroughly sealed....smart man Razz )

sheny wrote:That's one of the things that make me angry. They always threat Kurt like one of the girls. I don't think he is that effeminate anymore maybe in season 1 because of the way he used to dress bu he is so much more masculine now. There were scenes when Blaine looked more effeminate from the two. But just because he hangs out with the bros we have to assume that he is the 'man' in the relationship. How stupid is that?

.......... dryy Where is my obnoxiously long post where I ranted on about how Kurt IS effeminate, and it bothers me when people try to downplay the feminine side of him? I don't want to type it again.

Regardless, he's feminine in a lot of ways that have nothing to do with his clothing choices, and those feminine traits haven't diminished over the seasons. On the flip side, several of his masculine traits have been the same throughout the seasons too, including season 1 - I think both sides of him, masculine and feminine, have always been pretty balanced. Kurt's feminine, and there's nothing wrong with that.....I wish people would stop feeling the need to explain away/diminish/downplay his femininity. *sighs*

(sorry, I'm in a bad mood today....jumping off my feminist soapbox, off to hide and do homework...)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next