Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 1:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I just posted something similar in the Chris appreciation thread.

Tami: Any word on a new love interest for Kurt on Glee?
We hear that Kurt won't be looking for anyone new after Blaine broke his heart
, but someone else from a just-kaput couple will have a new admirer. The only question is: Will the newly single character be admiring back?

This is from Kristin, so heaps of salt are required. fanny2

Definately about Brittany and Sam. Which really pisses me off because they're not going to develop any new homosexual pairings. Brittany will get a new love interest because she's bisexual and can easily be paired with a male character while Santana's flirtations will be neatly handled off screen and Kurt and Blaine will remain single until their inevitable reconciliation.

I'm not expecting Queer As Folk, but there were times when I wish that Glee was on cable just so I could hope for a little equity between how the various couples are handled. rentine
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 1:14 pm

sheny wrote:Stills from 4.05.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 525956_360535640706601_770907801_n
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 404620_360535604039938_390146829_n

Nice to know that all the graduating seniors have nothing better to do with their time than to run back to high school to help out with a musical. It's not like they have school or jobs to worry about. saispa
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 3:22 pm

Spoiler for 4.06.
So “So you’re the one that I want.” is sung by the current New Directions with Blaine, Finn and Brittany fantasying that their dancing with Kurt, Rachel and Santana? Or did I read that wrong.

Also no Klaine interaction in reality till Kurt calls Blaine in episode 8, probably to tell him that they’re over and lets be friends. But Brittana and Finchel talk in episode 6.

If anyone cares supposedly this is lighthouse or also known as Eli C. He is different from his profile picture. But seriously????? This is what he cheated on Kurt with??? I said it thousand times already but I will say it again BLAINE IS AN IDIOT, STUPID MORON. That's all I have to say.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mccyddMJ3a1qe2n6po1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mccyddMJ3a1qe2n6po2_250
I really don't want to offend the actor playing Eli, but he just can't be compared to Chris/Kurt in any way.

Last edited by sheny on 10/23/2012, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 3:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mbkl8ep9On1qhkxlzo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mbfu2vwj9f1qayy2qo1_1280.jpg#
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 3:40 pm

Ranwing wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mbkl8ep9On1qhkxlzo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mbfu2vwj9f1qayy2qo1_1280.jpg#

OH GOD ptdr I've seen the first one before.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mbirx40DMN1rphgyno1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2012, 5:00 pm

Took this from the Kurt spoiler thread on GF:

In other news - I have no idea how legit this is but GleekOutBrasil has answered a bunch of spoiler questions on Tumblr today and according to them Chris will not be in episode 4x05 at all ... meaning definitely no Kurt scenes (if they are right). Not sure if I'm even going to watch the episode then ...
This site is dubious, but they've given some real spoilers too.

:(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/23/2012, 5:12 pm

As we pretty much were guessing: No Kurt or a very minimal amount. What does suprise me if Rachel isn't featured either...her fans must be freaking out if it turns out to be true.

I just can't believe they would risk it for the ratings and letting that information out this early when some of those advertising minutes are probably not sold yet. I'll believe it when the promos closer to the episode air.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2012, 5:40 pm

These are all the spoilers from that Brazil Glee site:

You don't need to reveal anything but can you tell us if there is something to look forward for the Klaine fandom? Please we are going crazy here <3
Anonymous
Yes, we will have klaine scenes, but not in episode 5, so there’s always hope! And the hope comes on episode 8!

Do you just assume hopelessly devoted to you is for Kurt cause of the lyrics or is there something specific that let's us know it's about Kurt?
Anonymous
Well, we will see Blaine talking about this.

Thank you so much for answering I don't know if you can answer this, but do you know if the call between Kurt and Blaine is good or bad?
Anonymous
You’ll just have to wait and see to get your own conclusion.

Hi! Just want to ask - any new news regarding the rumored Blaine/Marley duet on Skyfall spoiler you posted a while back? Did that get confirmed or are we not going to get that number in episode 8 after all? Thanks!
Anonymous
No news about it yet. It’s supposed to be the second song for sectionals, btw.

When we hear something about it, we will post it!

Is Tina the one that doesn't want to audition? If so, is Mike the reason for it?
Anonymous
Yes… and yes.

"And the hope comes on episode 8!" Do you mean the phone call? Thanks for your spoilers!
Anonymous
Yes, the phone call.

Just want to say that I'm starting to think you are a ninja. Ryan basically confirmed most of the spoilers you've posted =) Anyway, just a general question, how much of Blaine will we be seeing in episodes 5-8? Like, does he have actual plots and scenes outside of his song numbers? Thanks a lot!
Anonymous
Yes, he will have scenes.

Is You're the One That I Want a fantasy sequence?
Anonymous
There’s the real life part with the actual New Directions and a fantasy with the old.

Any Brittana related stuff you can share? I'm dying at the lack of spoilers about them
Anonymous
They will talk about their relationship on episode 6.

will you post sebastian spoiler when/if you get them? thanks!
Anonymous
EDIT: He sings one of the Warblers’ songs in episode 8, not sure which one.

Santana will be in episode 7, Dynamic Duets??
Anonymous
I don’t think so.

What about Finchel? Any spoiler on them?
itsagleething
They will talk in episode 6.

Do you know something about those famous Quinntana's scenes in episode 8? Are so good like they told us? Thanks
Anonymous
Yes. No.

I like you, that's all
Anonymous
thank you.

Any other klaine news you can share? Thank you!
Anonymous
I think we already said everything.

so the phone call is hope for klaine?? and again thank you so much you're really kind and it's nice of you to answer these
Anonymous
yes

is chris colfer in episode 5 at all?
Anonymous
no

Are you ignoring some question or
Anonymous
We are reading them all.

But we can’t say everything and most of them we already replied, so go take a look in our page. Smile

why does santana come back in episode 6? drop out of college? vacation? for britt?
Anonymous
Finn will call her to help out with the musical

Is Quinn going to be in episode 9, or is it too soon to know?
Anonymous
Too soon.

Do we get the feeling Sam and Blaine are growing closer as friends?
Anonymous
Yes!

do you know why the couples that broke up in episode 4 seem to dance together happily in the promo? something you can tell us that? thanks Smile
klainlee
Fantasy scene.

in the promo we saw Kurt and Blaine dancing together, is that real or fantasy?
andersonhummel
fantasy

Is Quinn new boyfriend from Yale?
Anonymous
Yes

if chris is not in episode 5, is lea not going to be in it as well? or does she have scenes with kate or dean?
Anonymous
No NY in this episode.

What is Puck's reason for coming home?
Anonymous
Finn asks him to help mentor the new members

#slapheardaroundtheworld, can you give us any information about what that might mean?
Anonymous
Quinntana! The usual.

The "Homeward Bound/Home" spoiler...I assume the first song is the Simon and Garfunkle song, is the second the Phillip Phillips song (the one they played at the Olympics)?
honeysuckle-pink
Yes

Do actually get to see Quinn's boyfriend or is he just talked about? Thanks
Anonymous
We don’t get to see him.

Is someting going to happen between Brittany and Sam?
Anonymous
Who knows?

Why did you change that spoiler about Sam and Brittany from 'no' to 'Who knows'? Do you really not know or are you just not supposed to tell? Or is it 'not for now'?
Anonymous
Not for now.

Sorry about that! But you have to keep your eyes open.

Is her boyfriend (Quinn) a teacher?
Anonymous
Yes

Can you give us more info about Rachel please?
Anonymous
We will see more Brochel, more Finchel and a new foe in NYADA.

antifana badday sw022 tronco
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 6:00 pm

That's all just... wow... Episode for haitus is a bombshell on all the major established characters and the first episode after hiatus all but completely excludes the two major characters of the show.

Guess I'll be in bed early that night and will fire up the DVR so I can fast foward through the boring stuff (which will be everything without Kurt). vexe
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/23/2012, 6:13 pm

sheny wrote:...

If anyone cares supposedly this is lighthouse or also known as Eli C. He is different from his profile picture. But seriously????? This is what he cheated on Kurt with??? I said it thousand times already but I will say it again BLAINE IS AN IDIOT, STUPID MORON. That's all I have to say.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mccyddMJ3a1qe2n6po1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mccyddMJ3a1qe2n6po2_250
I really don't want to offend the actor playing Eli, but he just can't be compared to Chris/Kurt in any way.

Yep he looks quite different from his profile pic, there's not enough light on him. Ok seriously I don't know who's this actor but he looks like umm those underground singers who like to enjoy the life a lot. That my first impression and if Eli.C is also that kind of guys, he's definitely very different from Kurt.

Regarding the spoilers, I can't believe it that neither Kurt and Rachel aren't gonna have lots of screentime in the following episode because they're important characters, ok being honest I'd understand if Kurt doesn't have enough but Rachel? So weird.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 10/23/2012, 6:25 pm

Is Sebastian still with the Warblers? If he is, why would they hire another lead?
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/23/2012, 6:32 pm

Not having Kurt in ep. 5 is just depressing! I sure hope that CHRIS is doing some serious work outside of Glee or we will be going through some serious withdrawal. I just saw on a Glee tweet there is a youtube message from Darren promoting "Glease" CD. I have no interest if there is Chris singing on it! So they are gonna actually have this Eli C. be a real person on the show and not the mystery hookup. Sad.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/23/2012, 6:38 pm

Not surprised there is no NY in 405 the writers probably felt that with 404 being mainly NY they had to refocus on mcKinley to promote the newbies plus introduce Finn as Will's substitute (and of course have Blaine singing his obligatory song per épisode vomir )...damn it I didn't want to snark in this post but couldn't help myself...

I can't say i'm happy about it but i understand...

Hope in 408? Please don't reunite Klaine So soon!!!

coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/23/2012, 6:54 pm

Oh yeah, McKinnely. Fine. Good grief I just wish we could fast forward to better plotlines. Not interested in the high school story lines anymore. And that is what happens when you put a tv show in a timeline even the audience wants to graduate!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/23/2012, 6:59 pm

It'll suck if Chris and Lea aren't in episode 5.....but I'm wondering, if Kurt isn't forced to interact with Blaine at all in episode 6, what exactly does he do in that episode, except for apparently talk to Mercedes? I hate when they just leave him hanging in episodes and don't move his plotline forward at all....even in the Brittany episode, he at least talked about Vogue, and they got the apartment, and he reiterated his plan to reaudition at NYADA, so there was some movement....

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/23/2012, 7:11 pm

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Glease”
Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) pay a visit to Lima as the Glee club launches its production of “Grease.” Meanwhile, Cassandra July (guest star Kate Hudson) returns to shake things up in Rachel’s life, and Santana (Naya Rivera) comes back to lend a helping hand.

I copied this from facebook glee. Is it just me or does this episode description not make any sense? So do Kurt and Rachel return to Lima for real or what? Wait... which episode was supposed to be the "fantasy" sequence? I'm confused...
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/23/2012, 7:32 pm

ladydianab wrote:GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Glease”
Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) pay a visit to Lima as the Glee club launches its production of “Grease.” Meanwhile, Cassandra July (guest star Kate Hudson) returns to shake things up in Rachel’s life, and Santana (Naya Rivera) comes back to lend a helping hand.

I copied this from facebook glee. Is it just me or does this episode description not make any sense? So do Kurt and Rachel return to Lima for real or what? Wait... which episode was supposed to be the "fantasy" sequence? I'm confused...

Kurt and Rachel returns to Ohio to see the "Grease"

The scene that we see of Klaine, Finchel and Brittana dance together, is apparently Blaine, Finn and Brittany imagine dancing with Kurt, Rachel, Santana.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/23/2012, 7:46 pm

Klainers will catch a disappointment.
They think that Klaine will be together as a couple, because of the phone call in episode 4-08, and from what I'm understanding with this call Kurt and Blaine go back to being friends, just friends and not a couple.

I think they will make the couples broken much longer that everyone is waiting, and may be couples who will never go back to being a couple. saispa
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2012, 7:51 pm

ladydianab wrote:GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Glease”

I think the fantasy sequence is in either ep 5 or 6. Maybe 'You're The One That I Want' is a rehearsal in episode 5, but as they say that Chris won't be in episode 5, (and I think that includes fantasy scenes?), my guess is that that fantasy sequence will be in episode 6.
But it's not really clear at all. saispa

In episode 6 Kurt and Rachel will 'for real' come back to Lima to see the school musical.
(and I still can't believe how stupid this is: flying home for a school musical that features your ex)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/23/2012, 7:55 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:Klainers will catch a disappointment.
They think that Klaine will be together as a couple, because of the phone call in episode 4-08, and from what I'm understanding with this call Kurt and Blaine go back to being friends, just friends and not a couple.

I think they will make the couples broken much longer that everyone is waiting, and may be couples who will never go back to being a couple. saispa

I agree with you....I also think it's most likely that Kurt will call Blaine and tell him he's okay with being friends again, but nothing more. Which if so, good for him....he has no obligation to date Blaine again, no matter how sorry Blaine is or if Blaine still loves him. Make that boy work for your affections, Kurt, he needs to prove to you that you can trust him again, and that he really loves you; words aren't enough.

Of course, I'm also hoping for this because I won't give up on Kurt getting a new love interest until RIB tear every last shred of hope out of my cold dead hands. tonguue Someone's gotta keep believing!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/23/2012, 8:15 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

I agree with you....I also think it's most likely that Kurt will call Blaine and tell him he's okay with being friends again, but nothing more. Which if so, good for him....he has no obligation to date Blaine again, no matter how sorry Blaine is or if Blaine still loves him. Make that boy work for your affections, Kurt, he needs to prove to you that you can trust him again, and that he really loves you; words aren't enough.

Of course, I'm also hoping for this because I won't give up on Kurt getting a new love interest until RIB tear every last shred of hope out of my cold dead hands. tonguue Someone's gotta keep believing!

Same here. Of course it's understandable that Kurt doesn't want to look for a new love interest now, but it's not understandable that no one else will be interested in Kurt. I don't need Kurt to have a boyfriend, I need him to be happy, but an admirer on the side won't hurt Smile.

As for no Kurt in episode 5-I'm upset, but that could mean more free time for me. I'll watch all the graduated seniors scenes and any scene that mentions Kurt. No expectations at all from the other new characters.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 8:42 pm

sheny wrote:If anyone cares supposedly this is lighthouse or also known as Eli C. He is different from his profile picture. But seriously????? This is what he cheated on Kurt with??? I said it thousand times already but I will say it again BLAINE IS AN IDIOT, STUPID MORON. That's all I have to say.

I had to wait until I got home from work to pass judgement because our internet was blocking the images.

Blaine isn't an idiot. He's a dumbass! He's got one of the sexiest men on the planet and this is what he cheats with? Wow... talking about lowering your standards. At least Sebastian was hot. This guy... not so much.

Well, Ryan said that Eli was nothing like Kurt. He wasn't kidding. Blaine... hope it was worth it for you.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/23/2012, 8:43 pm

It's a fantasy sequence. Ryan told us this today.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 10/23/2012, 8:45 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

I don't need Kurt to turn into the cad in NYC. And I'm all for giving him time considering he just suffered a huge blow in terms of how his first relationship ended up in someone betraying his trust in a horrific way. However, it seems they want Kurt to remain a eunuch in NYC, while the straight relationships are allowed to switch partners like musical chairs. Heck, even teenage "dream" Blaine is managing to score, and it seems like RIB have no intention of leveling the playing field for Kurt in this regards, which is pissing me off BIG TIME! I don't think they're going to bring on LI, or an admirer for Kurt, since it would've been announced by now. Brad Falchuck already announced in the beginning of season 4 that Finn is getting a LI, yet we haven't even seen the person.

It seems like we're going to suffer a whole season of single, "toothpick arms" Kurt in NYC, not even having the opportunity of getting his feet wet in new town, and endless Blaine pinningwhining solos for the remainder of season 4. For all of this, they could've just left well enough alone-UGH! (can't find the vomit icon).

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/23/2012, 8:54 pm

He must stay pure for Blaine. Snark. Ugh.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next