Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2012, 9:57 pm

This seems to be a chronic problem for how Glee paces their stories. They end the episode before a long hiatus with a big impact (in season 3 it was Quinn's car crash, now we've got multiple relationship breakups). Instead of jumping right into the things that have the audience waiting with baited breath to find out what happened, they shift focus onto lesser storylines and blunt the impact of that big cliffhanger. In season 3, there was no waiting by the members of ND to find out if Quinn was alive. We get a brief mention of the accident, and then Quinn comes wheeling into the rehersal room talking about someday walking again.

So is it any surprise that the first episode back now instead of focusing on the fallout from all the breakups (including on the two major characters in NY), we'll have auditions for Glee and focus on the new characters (in a last ditch effort to make the audience give a damn about them). I have a feeling that the only real mention we'll have of the Klaine breakup will be Blaine's solo (because it only matters how he feels). All the pre-hiatus momentum comes to a screeching halt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/24/2012, 10:32 pm

gleekoutbr.tumblr.com

The more I read the spoilers on this blog, the more I get the impression that some spoilers are not true dryy

The episode 9 will be a continuation of episode 8??
Sam will have a new girlfriend who will not be Brittany or Marley?? What will be Tina

How do they know what happens in episode 9, if they are to record the episode 8.

I do not believe in everything, there are spoilers that do not make sense even for Glee. sifflou

It was this blog that said the Christmas CD, and now say it is not the real.

They were wrong on the music of Greece, because they said that Chris was not going to participate, and he will

The blog is from Brazil and they know more than the USA blog, and say they do not have the script suure
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2012, 2:36 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:gleekoutbr.tumblr.com

The more I read the spoilers on this blog, the more I get the impression that some spoilers are not true Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 357632081

Sam will have a new girlfriend who will not be Brittany or Marley?? What will be Tina

How do they know what happens in episode 9, if they are to record the episode 8.

I do not believe in everything, there are spoilers that do not make sense even for Glee. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 3840909815

It was this blog that said the Christmas CD, and now say it is not the real.

They were wrong on the music of Greece, because they said that Chris was not going to participate, and he will

The blog is from Brazil and they know more than the USA blog, and say they do not have the script Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 4176060274

I have never trusted that site and still don't.

I will wait until episode 5 to see for myself.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/25/2012, 2:41 am

The spoilers also say that Kurt will get his spotlight and we are going to see his point of view so that's at least bit little comforting if those spoilers are true.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 2:46 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg10

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg11
So episode 10 will Be the Christmas episode. I saw somewhere that there will be 10 episodes before the hiatus this year.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg12

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg13

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg14
Finally he realizes that the world doesn't spin around him. And all it took his was his boyfriend.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg15
Am I a bad person because I don't feel sorry for Blaine crying? He deserves it. He made Kurt cry now it's his turn.
Does bad talk in 4.06. means a fight? There were spoilers that they don't interact at all.
humhum

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg16

No Kurt in episodes 5 and 7 :( I will be ok crycry

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/25/2012, 3:18 am

arina wrote:The spoilers also say that Kurt will get his spotlight and we are going to see his point of view so that's at least bit little comforting if those spoilers are true.

I agree. I kind of like Blaine, but would much rather see Kurt's point of view,because Blaine cheated Kurt did not. I just hope Kurt gets alot of support.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 3:23 am

The more I read the spoilers on this blog, the more I get the impression that some spoilers are not true dryy

I think it's possible Tina to be Sam's new GF, because it that spoiler about the Christmas songs they have a song together. And we know that on this show mainly the couples or potential couples sing duets.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/25/2012, 3:26 am

Seriously? They're really doing two McKinley only episodes?!! Evil or Very Mad We better get a New York-only episode or I'll be so mad. Stupid Glee.

I'm also confused about the idea of Episode 9 being a continuation of 8.....? (Though on the bright side, maybe this means Kurt will continue to get a good storyline in 9, since he clearly has one of some sort in 8)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 4:09 am

ColferGirl wrote:Seriously? They're really doing two McKinley only episodes?!! Evil or Very Mad We better get a New York-only episode or I'll be so mad. Stupid Glee.

I'm also confused about the idea of Episode 9 being a continuation of 8.....? (Though on the bright side, maybe this means Kurt will continue to get a good storyline in 9, since he clearly has one of some sort in 8)

Remember how last season after the body swap episode ended with the bus ride and they went to Nationals. Episode 21 was a continuation of 20. So it can be something similar. Episode 8 is Sectionals so it can end whit something like "And the winner is...".

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/25/2012, 7:30 am

sheny wrote:

Finally he realizes that the world doesn't spin around him. And all it took his was his boyfriend.

I just hope it's not because he was lead last year and wants to give others a chance because that is what he should have done last year as a junior.

I'm suddenly worried that Kurt and Blaine will get back together much too soon...

sheny wrote:

I think it's possible Tina to be Sam's new GF, because it that spoiler about the Christmas songs they have a song together. And we know that on this show mainly the couples or potential couples sing duets.

Well, if they give Sam a new girlfriend, I hope they at least mention what happened between Sam and Mercedes. I hope they didn't just forget and make Sam magically single.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/25/2012, 7:32 am

sheny wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg15
Am I a bad person because I don't feel sorry for Blaine crying? He deserves it. He made Kurt cry now it's his turn.
Does bad talk in 4.06. means a fight? There were spoilers that they don't interact at all.
humhum

Am I a bad person because I don't want Blaine to cry because the actor who portrays him has proven that he is not capable of conveying emotion when he attempts to cry? Every time he tries to cry, it makes me snicker
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 8:44 am

Ireth wrote:
sheny wrote:

I'm suddenly worried that Kurt and Blaine will get back together much too soon...

It took RIB over ten episodes to get them together the first time. I don't think 4 or 5 episodes are enough to reunite them after Blaine's betrayal. Maybe towards the end of the season but not now. If the spoiler about the Christmas song they are singing 'My Only Wish (This Year)' by Britney Spears is correct, they won't reunite in 2012. It's not a happy song.

Oh yeah yeah...
Last night I took a walk in the snow,
Couples holdin hands, places to go,
Seems like everyone but me is in love
Santa can you hear me?
I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss,
I sent it off, it just said this:
"I know exactly what I want this year"
Santa can you hear me?
I want my baby, baby
I want someone to love me, someone to hold,
Maybe Maybe (Maybe, Maybe)

Jellyrolls wrote:
Am I a bad person because I don't want Blaine to cry because the actor who portrays him has proven that he is not capable of conveying emotion when he attempts to cry? Every time he tries to cry, it makes me snicker
You are right Darren is not very good in emotional scenes. He looked in physical pain caused by kidney stones. I still can't get the crying without tears, just making sad faces.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2012, 9:23 am

So Blaine gives up being the lead (or trying to be the lead) for the musical.
Yet, he's the only one of the kids who has 2 big solos from Grease.
badday

I hate it when they do this. They make someone seem all kinds of heroic and humble, but in the mean time that character gets to sing more than the others anyway.
They did this with Blaine in WSS and Rachel in WSS and at several competitions.
I really, really hate that.
antifana
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/25/2012, 9:27 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Gg14
I hate it when they do this. They make someone seem all kinds of heroic and humble, but in the mean time that character gets to sing more than the others anyway.

Seriously, couldn't they have Blaine just not get a solo/lead because he didn't fit the part/deserve it? No, it's just because he declined, otherwise, Mr Perfect would obviously had gotten it....

All those spoilers really disharten me. All of the breakup will be lived through blaine's eyes, having only his POV, while Kurt will get remnants of it. I'm sur we'll have 1 billion people be there and commiserate for Blaine, while Kurt will get zip (apart Rachel of course, but still) AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/25/2012, 9:28 am

I think I may understand RIB's strategy in all of this, but I think they are making a blunder. It is becoming clear to me that they really, really, really, REALLY want us to embrace these new kids and be as interested in them as we are in Hummelberry Finn. It looks like they are thinking that if they remove Kurt and Rachel from the show in order to highlight the new kids, we will begin to care. In the meantime, we've got focus on two of the old favorites, Finn and Blaine, to keep people tuning in so they can see how wonderful the new kids are.

Furthermore, they may feel that this breakup is mostly about Blaine because he's the one who blew it. And it IS true that he's the one more in need of character development. While Kurt will not be physically on the show, his absence will actually be a huge part of the story. In a story about Blaine lost without Kurt, missing and hurting for Kurt, Kurt.... will be missing. The audience gets to miss him, too.

So these decisions are coming from a rational place. It doesn't make me happy, but I get it. And Chris gets a break to promote his new movie. I bet he was doing SBL stuff rather than Glee during the scenes he was not in.

And then, in nine and ten, I bet he gets into NYADA, and that is his story.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/25/2012, 9:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:So Blaine gives up being the lead (or trying to be the lead) for the musical.
Yet, he's the only one of the kids who has 2 big solos from Grease.
badday

They did this with Blaine in WSS and Rachel in WSS and at several competitions.
I really, really hate that.
antifana

That is because Blaine is really the New Rachel and can not lose. And because Klaine is the probable endgame Blaine hasn't lost Kurt either. Kurt is again the one doing the losing because some of his trust and wide eyed innocence left from him because of the break-up. And what excatly did Blaine lose to Cooper, was there an actual reason for the jealousy? That episode was so redundant that I can't even remember what Blaine's issues were back then.

After waddling through another set of these "spoilers" I'm retorting to yet again sayng they are stupid. This is how eloquent Glee is making me: it's just so, so stupid, all of it. vexe
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2012, 10:05 am

valkeakuulas wrote:After waddling through another set of these "spoilers" I'm retorting to yet again sayng they are stupid. This is how eloquent Glee is making me: it's just so, so stupid, all of it. vexe
I've used this gif before today, and it sums up my feelings about the spoilers perfectly:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Tumblr_lyn71dbRvD1qj83t2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2012, 10:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:After waddling through another set of these "spoilers" I'm retorting to yet again sayng they are stupid. This is how eloquent Glee is making me: it's just so, so stupid, all of it. vexe
I've used this gif before today, and it sums up my feelings about the spoilers perfectly:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 9 Tumblr_lyn71dbRvD1qj83t2

Perfect gif is perfect.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/25/2012, 10:47 am

CloveGlee wrote:I think I may understand RIB's strategy in all of this, but I think they are making a blunder. It is becoming clear to me that they really, really, really, REALLY want us to embrace these new kids and be as interested in them as we are in Hummelberry Finn. It looks like they are thinking that if they remove Kurt and Rachel from the show in order to highlight the new kids, we will begin to care. In the meantime, we've got focus on two of the old favorites, Finn and Blaine, to keep people tuning in so they can see how wonderful the new kids are.

Furthermore, they may feel that this breakup is mostly about Blaine because he's the one who blew it. And it IS true that he's the one more in need of character development. While Kurt will not be physically on the show, his absence will actually be a huge part of the story. In a story about Blaine lost without Kurt, missing and hurting for Kurt, Kurt.... will be missing. The audience gets to miss him, too.

So these decisions are coming from a rational place. It doesn't make me happy, but I get it. And Chris gets a break to promote his new movie. I bet he was doing SBL stuff rather than Glee during the scenes he was not in.

And then, in nine and ten, I bet he gets into NYADA, and that is his story.

Your analysis seems spot-on to me, and I think you are right in saying that Blaine needs development, but the fact that it is done to the detriment of Kurt is still disappointing. I know that Kurt is not the only Glee character and that everyone (major at least, not Joe or Unique, for instance) needs to have a storyline devoted to him, the problem is that I feel Blaine really has overtaken Glee, even far more than the New Kids, and is featured too much for my appreciation.

I hope the arrival of Ryder will counter-blance it, and that now Finn's back, that we'll have more of his storylines too. After all, he is the central point between McKinley and NY, being related to both Kurt and Rachel.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/25/2012, 3:01 pm

Like all of you, I am waiting, and waiting, and waiting for some Kurt development. A sudden thought occurred to me, with possibility of two episodes not having two of their heavy hitters, Kurt and Rachel. Perhaps they are testing how well the show does without them, last year they knew things would tank without Kurt and Rachel, and kept them attached, perhaps this could be a way of exploring a spin off again. As much as it is annoying, reading about all of this Blaine development and none of Kurt, he will be graduated at the end of this season. They could have the core group in NY spin off into a half hour show, and leave the rest to maintain Glee, with cross overs of course. FOX obviously has a great love for Darren, but they also can't escape what Chris brings, and he is in a movie coming out as well. I can't see them wanting him wasted, so I do think the mid season will be Kurt -heavy.

They are still getting the chess pieces in place. Unlike years past when they just threw people into the situations they wanted, they are trying to pave paths now. Finn still undecided about his future. Kurt working on his future, will it be Vogue, or NYADA or both. Santana seems fairly aimless. I think they are trying misdirection so we don't really know where people will be at the end of the season. Unfortunately with this sort of planning, until they get everyone where they need to be, it is hard to write stories. NYADA has only 3 names, same with Vogue, the rest are just background, and at Vogue Chase is barely there, just a few sentences. Whether they plan on doing more I don't know. I go back and forth. With Klaine having a hopeful phone call in episode 8 makes me think no. If they plan a spin off, a definite no, If they want to take their time because getting people together and breaking them up all the time worked so well with Finchel, they could actually have Kurt date, and going into season 5 it is Blaine going to NY to win Kurt back, or not.

I just want them to get moving on a little Kurt story, and some songs. It's hard to gain popularity when you sing, when you sing so little, and plaintive love ballads, while lovely, get a little old. Time for some kick ass Kurt. I know Tina fans feel the same, I think she has a lovely, greatly underutilized voice, because there are power belters that are more impressive to some.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 4:41 pm

spoilers from Gleek Out! Brasil 10/24

Q: Is the Kurt and Blaine phone call before or after sectionals?
A: before

Q: any scene between Kurt and Mercedes?
A: Yes, Rachel is together.

Q: Why Santana will perform Grease if she isn’t on McKinley anymore?
A: Wade auditioned for Rizzo but his parents didn’t like it so Finn calls Santana to help and she will play Rizzo.

Q: What do Puck fans have to look forward to? How much is he in the upcoming episodes? Thanks!
A: He will be on episode 7 and 8, good stuff with his bro!

Q: Is there a specific reason Blaine doesn’t get the lead for the play or is he just not chosen?
A: Specific reason

Q: can you tell anything about the fantasy of “You’re the One that I Want”?
A: It’s most Rachel and Finn.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/25/2012, 4:59 pm

sheny wrote:Q: Why Santana will perform Grease if she isn’t on McKinley anymore?
A: Wade auditioned for Rizzo but his parents didn’t like it so Finn calls Santana to help and she will play Rizzo.

Of course, this make sense. That a high school graduate would take a break from college to play a role in a high school musical. It's not like there are other students in the school that might want to be considered for the part. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/25/2012, 5:28 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:Q: Why Santana will perform Grease if she isn’t on McKinley anymore?

Of course, this make sense. That a high school graduate would take a break from college to play a role in a high school musical. It's not like there are other students in the school that might want to be considered for the part. beam

This is ridiculous blinkk I don't understand how they are going to justify this... then again, this the same show that had Rachel Berry only apply to one college.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2012, 5:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:

What makes even less sense is that Wade was MVP at Nationals, got interviewed for newspapers and met the mayor: all dressed up as Unique.
You'd think that by now his/her parents would not flinch anymore when their child gets a female part in a school musical.

This is so dumb. dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/25/2012, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/25/2012, 6:13 pm

from a regular viewer point of view, i agree with you clair - they are trying to go the rational way, but they have far too many cast members and ideas they want to do at once to give any of those storylines proper arcs and development. but the biggest the problem is, too little too late. i no longer give a shit about blaine. he showed up 2 seasons ago, and NOW they want to expend his character and give him a fixed personality. i just don't effing care about him. he could just ride into the sunset and i could care less.

not to mention that a lot of his supposed development is just a pure grab at selling more songs on itunes. you'd think that nobody else in the show knows how to sing. 8-9 episodes in he sings in every one. and i have repeatedly said, singing is secondary to me, but i just can't get over that type of blunt favoritism. not to mention they keep trying to make biaine the emotional center of mckinely, and i'm sorry, but darren can't do drama. i know people loved his teenage dream redux, but imo, that was some of his worst acting on the show. and in his scenes with chris in the park he gave of such "i don't give a shit" vibes for a guy that just came to confess to cheating the "love his life" and was so very sorry. well, sorry blaine, but i didn't feel nothing for you except contempt for trying to put the blame on your fateful and loving boyfriend.

they are just pushing, pushing and pushing him, and unfortunately for glee, that is just further pushing and pushing and pushing me away.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next