Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 2:25 pm

^You're absolutely right. Kurt is a wonderful mix of masculine and feminine traits, and I wouldn't want him to be any other way. hapitgh

I think over the years Kurt has become a lot calmer and more mature, so he doesn't skip around like a 'girl' anymore when he gets excited, as he used to do. Plus his body has grown wider in the chest, and his voice has become a little lower. You can see he's a fine young man now.

But all his feminine traits are still there, just not so much 'out there' anymore, because Kurt's whole persona is not that 'out there' anymore. He's sure of who he is now, and doesn't feel the need to push through/make a statement that he's different than the other guys anymore.
And when Kurt was younger, more 'milkmaid' looking, he clearly also had his very distinct masculine traits, like his chivalry. People just hardly noticed them because they could not see beyond 'lady' Kurt Hummel.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Divalicious 10/24/2012, 2:30 pm

The thing I don't like about being effeminate is "bad" and masculine is "good" is that is basically says women are weak and inconsequential, and men are strong and important. Ummm, no. This affirmation on Glee, that Kurt is less than Blaine, because Blaine can pass needs to go. I am hoping for Blaine to come out with how strong Kurt made him feel, how safe. Because Kurt is tough, he is strong enough to be the person he wants to be, rather than the one people expect. Something Blaine does consistently. Blaine is the guy who doesn't want to get into fights, for all of his fight club business. Blaine wants people to like him, to approve of him. Blaine is a weak person. That isn't bad, I don't go pick fights, and I want people to like me too. As I've gotten older I am more "me" in front of others, but I am no fighter.

I really want a conversation between Sam and Blaine discussing Kurt, and Sam disbelieving that Kurt can be a bad ass, until Blaine suggests he go insult Burt in front of Kurt. Then Sam understands. Kurt picks his fights, and when he believes in what he fights for, he will put you down, likely with a kick to the face. Kurt has the kind of power that most people would envy, he doesn't have the need to show it off, by flexing or stripping off his shirt, but when it matters, people don't want to mess with him. We need to see that more than a LI, IMO.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 10/24/2012, 2:50 pm

(I wish Dan Domenech would throw us a bone when we ask him about Chase, just so we know if he's coming back at all, but his lips are thoroughly sealed

When it comes to Glee and the writing, I'm pretty much a pessimist. The one thing that makes me think that there's something up their sleeves, however, is how unusually tight lipped everyone is being about Dan's character. Not a mention from RIB, the cast, the media- nothing. This is a show that makes a huge deal about every minor bit character they cast, and we haven't heard a peep about a legit Broadway talent being cast. Even if his role was intended to be relatively minor, we'd usually hear about the casting of someone like Dan through the mainstream media and get a little blurb about his character.

Also, there was absolutely no need for his character to appear in The Break Up episode at all. Kurt easily could have been shown throwing Blaine's note out by himself, or at home with Rachel. Instead we see Chase show up, be kind towrds Kurt, and ask if Blaine is "cute", which although not total confirmation does gives the impression that his character is gay.

RIB blew their corks when the Prom Queen plotline was revealed, and they seemed determined to keep the identity of Kurt's boyfriend a secret in S2 until Teenage Drean sold a bunch of itunes and changed their original plans, so there have been storylines that they've tried to keep under wraps. Chase may nor may not be a "love interest", but I can't help but think he has a bigger role to play then anybody's letting on.

Or it could all just be my wishful thinking. Smile
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/24/2012, 3:11 pm

Is it 100% confirmed that there will be absolutely no NY in expisode 5? Or is everyone just speculating based on the episode description?

I just can't believe that they would not somehow address the relationships (especially Klaine) in the episode after the Break Up, even if it's just a scene or two with Kurt and Rachel commiserating over a pint of ben and jerry's.

RIB has a formula for the show, and they like to stick to it. They have to do the musical, and then they'll have sectionals, so it makes sense that they will focus primarily on the McKinley group, with NY taking a backseat for a bit.

Hopefully once sectionals is over, we'll see more focus on NY than McKinley until it's regionals time (February).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/24/2012, 3:20 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

.......... dryy Where is my obnoxiously long post where I ranted on about how Kurt IS effeminate, and it bothers me when people try to downplay the feminine side of him? I don't want to type it again.

Regardless, he's feminine in a lot of ways that have nothing to do with his clothing choices, and those feminine traits haven't diminished over the seasons. On the flip side, several of his masculine traits have been the same throughout the seasons too, including season 1 - I think both sides of him, masculine and feminine, have always been pretty balanced. Kurt's feminine, and there's nothing wrong with that.....I wish people would stop feeling the need to explain away/diminish/downplay his femininity. *sighs*

(sorry, I'm in a bad mood today....jumping off my feminist soapbox, off to hide and do homework...)

I want to make something clear downplaying or diminishing Kurt's femininity was the last thing I was trying to do. Maybe my choice of words made you think that, but it certainly wasn't my intention. That's why will I quote Glorfindel, because this

Glorfindel wrote:^You're absolutely right. Kurt is a wonderful mix of masculine and feminine traits, and I wouldn't want him to be any other way. hapitgh

I think over the years Kurt has become a lot calmer and more mature, so he doesn't skip around like a 'girl' anymore when he gets excited, as he used to do. Plus his body has grown wider in the chest, and his voice has become a little lower. You can see he's a fine young man now.

But all his feminine traits are still there, just not so much 'out there' anymore, because Kurt's whole persona is not that 'out there' anymore. He's sure of who he is now, and doesn't feel the need to push through/make a statement that he's different than the other guys anymore.
And when Kurt was younger, more 'milkmaid' looking, he clearly also had his very distinct masculine traits, like his chivalry. People just hardly noticed them because they could not see beyond 'lady' Kurt Hummel.

is exactly what I think and was trying to say, but apparently failed. And I'm aware that clothes are not the only thing that qualifies someone as masculine or feminine.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/24/2012, 3:32 pm

opals wrote:
When it comes to Glee and the writing, I'm pretty much a pessimist. The one thing that makes me think that there's something up their sleeves, however, is how unusually tight lipped everyone is being about Dan's character. Not a mention from RIB, the cast, the media- nothing. This is a show that makes a huge deal about every minor bit character they cast, and we haven't heard a peep about a legit Broadway talent being cast. Even if his role was intended to be relatively minor, we'd usually hear about the casting of someone like Dan through the mainstream media and get a little blurb about his character.

Also, there was absolutely no need for his character to appear in The Break Up episode at all. Kurt easily could have been shown throwing Blaine's note out by himself, or at home with Rachel. Instead we see Chase show up, be kind towrds Kurt, and ask if Blaine is "cute", which although not total confirmation does gives the impression that his character is gay.

RIB blew their corks when the Prom Queen plotline was revealed, and they seemed determined to keep the identity of Kurt's boyfriend a secret in S2 until Teenage Drean sold a bunch of itunes and changed their original plans, so there have been storylines that they've tried to keep under wraps. Chase may nor may not be a "love interest", but I can't help but think he has a bigger role to play then anybody's letting on.

Or it could all just be my wishful thinking. Smile

I'll join you in your wishful thinking! Smile I agree with every word you said. I'm hoping this is what's going on too, that RIB are just trying to keep this new boyfriend under wraps, for whatever reason, especially if it's Chase. It is rather odd and fishy that they're saying so little about him; if Chase wasn't coming back on the show, you'd think Dan would feel free to say so, something like "Nah, I'm just a minor role, I'm done filming." But he hasn't, which is suspicious. Maybe RIB don't want to say anything because the breakup and friendzoning of Blaine isn't yet "official", and once Kurt is officially free, or when we're halfway through the season, they'll finally reveal if Kurt's getting a new love interest - Chase or otherwise. Whenever Murphy is having a Q&A on twitter, and I don't miss him, I tweet him about a new love interest - I know other Kurtsies have too - and he never answers. That could also be suspicious. (Or my mind is coming up with conspiracies because I want this so badly fanny2 )

Thanks to Finchel, we know that one of RIB's favorite relationship plot devices is for one half of a broken couple to finally want the other one back once they start dating someone new (Rachel dating Jesse, both Glee S1 and S2). I can definitely see them pulling this device out again with Kurt and Blaine, and Blaine finally getting his act together and pursuing Kurt only after he realizes he's about to lose him, with Kurt in a new and happy relationship with someone else.

Like I said, I'll keep hoping, I refuse to believe they'll make Kurt the only Glee character who's never had the chance to truly be with someone, anyone, else then their "endgame" lover. Even Mercedes and Tina and Artie, much more minor than Kurt, have gotten to seriously date at least two people, and of course Finn and Rachel have. Chris has no control over the storylines, but the fact that he mentioned he hopes Kurt gets to date someone new as well gives me some hope, if only because he feels the same. Chris is the number one Kurtsie, after all. Please don't let me down Murphy, please let Kurt at least be flirted with. :(

Jellyrolls wrote:Is it 100% confirmed that there will be absolutely no NY in expisode 5? Or is everyone just speculating based on the episode description?

We're basing it on Gleek Out Brazil's spoilers, which have been unfortunately accurate so far, thanks to Ryan confirming some of their spoilers over twitter the other day (like the song choices). So everyone thinks they're legit now, until disproven. But according to them, Kurt and Rachel are completely dropped in episode 5.

However, they also say Kurt and Blaine don't interact at all in episode 6.......and thanks to one of Lea's tweets, we know they filmed some sort of scene in the hallways of McKinley with Kurt, Blaine, Rachel, and Finn. Unless this is part of the "You're the one that I want" fantasy sequence, then that spoiler and what Lea tweeted doesn't match up.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/24/2012, 3:54 pm

Just gonna chip in here really quickly before I leave for work stuff.
I think if Murphy and Co are planning for Kurt to eventually get a boyfriend, they should keep it under wraps. Their q and a sessions and spoiler pictures do them more harm than good in the fandom, because people just start losing their shit and jumping to conclusions really fast. They should exercise more spoiler control so that people actually are genuinely surprised when they watch an episode and a twist happens.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 10/24/2012, 4:40 pm

They could have kept Klaine together and forced both gay characters to remain chaste due to distance. There's no reason why the Vogue and Blam storylines couldn't happen while they were a couple.

They also could have used the distance as an excuse to split them up. They didn't have to make Prince Charming a cheater, so I can't help but wonder if it was a calculated move to decrease any backlash Kurt/ new guy might have received otherwise. It's a bit tougher for the fandom to blame Kurt for moving on after Blaine screwed around on him- though many crazy Blaine stans will do it anyway. Again, I could just be giving RIB too much credit here. Really trying to talk myself into some hope for Kurt's story here. neutre
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 5:11 pm

Divalicious wrote:The thing I don't like about being effeminate is "bad" and masculine is "good" is that is basically says women are weak and inconsequential, and men are strong and important. Ummm, no. This affirmation on Glee, that Kurt is less than Blaine, because Blaine can pass needs to go.
banzai THIS.

sheny wrote:I want to make something clear downplaying or diminishing Kurt's femininity was the last thing I was trying to do. Maybe my choice of words made you think that, but it certainly wasn't my intention.
Don't worry, I think we all got that. It's just that some of us get very heated and defensive when it comes to this stuff (due to endless arguing and defending Kurt over this on other forums). blushh
I'm sorry if you felt bad about this. bisou

----------------------------------------------------

As for Dan Domenech and an eventual new LI for Kurt: I also think they are keeping things under wraps. I wrote this on the Kurt spoiler thread over on GF a few days ago (so skip if you've already read that post):

RIB/Fox knew the fall out that a Klaine break-up would cause. Klaine is very loved and a lot of Klainers are very vocal and active on internet/tumblr/twitter.
I'm convinced that they made Blaine cheat so that the Klaine break-up would cause a serious, almost irreparable rift, and by doing that they will free the way for both Kurt and Blaine (and their fans) to think of other partners besides their, till now, 'endgame' bf. Even if Klaine gets back together in the end, it would be acceptable for them to date someone else for a while.

Introducing, promoting and hinting at Kurt's new bf before Klaine even broke up would not be a good move. The introduction of Sebastian was a good indication of that.
The Klainers would be ready to vilify and reject Chase for only talking to Kurt at Vogue, as he would be the 'reason' Klaine would break up, even when it's clear that their break-up had nothing to do with him. Kurt would be accused of flirting with another man, and this would cause even more wank in the fandom about Kurt neglecting and being a bad bf to Blaine. dryy Maybe that's also why they let Kurt say that he had had temptations too, but they never showed it in the show, especially not with Chase.
Rachel could have a new LI in season 4 more easily, because Finchel was already broken up (yes writers: they definitely were broken up) before Brody was introduced, plus there were 3 months between their break-up and Brody's introduction.

So, if Chase is the new LI, they will probably let him have 1 or 2 scenes with Kurt now and then for a couple of episodes, in which he will be sympathetic to Kurt, but without any hints of flirting, so the former Klainers audience will get used to him and like him.
Then, after Kurt (and Blaine) has dealt with the aftermath of Klaine, and is ready to date again, Chase will get pushed to the foreground more. By then RIB/Fox will know if Chase gets liked by the viewers as a potential LI for Kurt, and if he would be accepted as a new character in this over-bloated cast (unlike the newbies in Lima, who got shoved down our throats).
Chase will already have a little place in our hearts (because he's nice to Kurt and that's the way to win the Kurtsies over fanny2), and he won't be that stranger b*tch trying to take Kurt away from 'endgame' bf Blaine, flirting with 'his' man.

This is, of course, if the writers are really smart and think these kinds of things through,.... so all bets are off. tonguue

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/24/2012, 5:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Divalicious wrote:The thing I don't like about being effeminate is "bad" and masculine is "good" is that is basically says women are weak and inconsequential, and men are strong and important. Ummm, no. This affirmation on Glee, that Kurt is less than Blaine, because Blaine can pass needs to go.
banzai THIS.

sheny wrote:I want to make something clear downplaying or diminishing Kurt's femininity was the last thing I was trying to do. Maybe my choice of words made you think that, but it certainly wasn't my intention.
Don't worry, I think we all got that. It's just that some of us get very heated and defensive when it comes to this stuff (due to endless arguing and defending Kurt over this on other forums). blushh
I'm sorry if you felt bad about this. bisou

----------------------------------------------------

As for Dan Domenech and an eventual new LI for Kurt: I also think they are keeping things under wraps. I wrote this on the Kurt spoiler thread over on GF a few days ago (so skip if you've already read that post):

RIB/Fox knew the fall out that a Klaine break-up would cause. Klaine is very loved and a lot of Klainers are very vocal and active on internet/tumblr/twitter.
I'm convinced that they made Blaine cheat so that the Klaine break-up would cause a serious, almost irreparable rift, and by doing that they will free the way for both Kurt and Blaine (and their fans) to think of other partners besides their, till now, 'endgame' bf. Even if Klaine gets back together in the end, it would be acceptable for them to date someone else for a while.

Introducing, promoting and hinting at Kurt's new bf before Klaine even broke up would not be a good move. The introduction of Sebastian was a good indication of that.
The Klainers would be ready to vilify and reject Chase for only talking to Kurt at Vogue, as he would be the 'reason' Klaine would break up, even when it's clear that their break-up had nothing to do with him. Kurt would be accused of flirting with another man, and this would cause even more wank in the fandom about Kurt neglecting and being a bad bf to Blaine. dryy Maybe that's also why they let Kurt say that he had had temptations too, but they never showed it in the show, especially not with Chase.
Rachel could have a new LI in season 4 more easily, because Finchel was already broken up (yes writers: they definitely were broken up) before Brody was introduced, plus there were 3 months between their break-up and Brody's introduction.

So, if Chase is the new LI, they will probably let him have 1 or 2 scenes with Kurt now and then for a couple of episodes, in which he will be sympathetic to Kurt, but without any hints of flirting, so the former Klainers audience will get used to him and like him.
Then, after Kurt (and Blaine) has dealt with the aftermath of Klaine, and is ready to date again, Chase will get pushed to the foreground more. By then RIB/Fox will know if Chase gets liked by the viewers as a potential LI for Kurt, and if he would be accepted as a new character in this over-bloated cast (unlike the newbies in Lima, who got shoved down our throats).
Chase will already have a little place in our hearts (because he's nice to Kurt and that's the way to win the Kurtsies over fanny2), and he won't be that stranger b*tch trying to take Kurt away from 'endgame' bf Blaine, flirting with 'his' man.

This is, of course, if the writers are really smart and think these kinds of things through,.... so all bets are off. tonguue

Can we have this please, RIB? banzai
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 5:48 pm

More spoilers from Brazil:

Jenna will sing most in “Gangnam Style”. Becca & Blake are just background, but they do sing in it too.

You have "some nights" listed as a "new directions" number.. do you know who specifically sings on it? thanks!

Blaine, Sam, Joe, Tina, Marley, Kitty, Jake & Ryder.

is "some nights" the last song of that ep? thanks!

yes

can you tell us anything about 'dark side'? Smile

It will be at Dalton’s.

There will be a Troubletone's reunion?

No

Will we find out what actually happened between Blaine and Eli? Like if they actually had sex or if they just kissed?

Yes

how long is the flashback scene with eli?

It’s very short.

what episode do we find out how far blaine and eli went?

I think it’s the 7th.

Is the Kurt and Blaine phone call before or after sectionals?

before

Does Sebastian sing Whistle or Live While We're Young?

Live While We’re Young

Is Artie ever singing again? The lack of him is getting ridiculous.

Ikr? But nothing till ep 8.

Knowing Finn is the director of the musical/ND, how much is he in the upcoming episodes compared to previous seasons?

Well, we will see a lot of Finn.

Which episode Rachel new's foe will make her first appearance? Is she a NYADA student?

9. Yes.

Does Quinn sing in another song besides the unholytrinity number?

Homeward Bound/Home

Does Santana mention New York at all in the next few episodes?

I don’t think so.

does blaine cry at any point so far that you know of ? 0:)

Hopelessly Devoted To You

(vomit2)

can you tell anything about the fantasy of "You're the One that I Want"?

It’s most Rachel and Finn
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2012, 5:51 pm

My response to all this.... vomir

Don't care about Blaine. Don't care about ND. Don't care about the new kids. Not gonna lie... I want to see Kurt in NY having a fabulous time and being embraced for the bird of paradise that he is. Not rehashing stuff that we went through three seasons ago with far better actors.

Think that the anti-Finchel stans will be throwing things at the TV during You're The One That I Want.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 10/24/2012, 5:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:More spoilers from Brazil:

Does Santana mention New York at all in the next few episodes?

I don’t think so.

does blaine cry at any point so far that you know of ? 0:)

Hopelessly Devoted To You

(vomit2)

can you tell anything about the fantasy of "You're the One that I Want"?

It’s most Rachel and Finn
x

I sort of want to rip my hair out right now.... It makes me mad that they're going to give blaine that song....It just makes so much more sense for someone else to sing the song....(Marley, Kurt....) And I'm just really mad that there's so much sympathy for blaine when he's the one that cheated.... -.-
btw, I heard that kurt might not been in the 5th episode. is that true?
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 6:04 pm

^Yes, that is what this spoiler site says: Kurt won't be in episode 5. dryy

As for Blaine crying:
Blegh, they will try to make him the most injured party here, who we all must sympathise with the most, won't they? vomir

And no Kurt POV. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 Ab-headbang
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 Ab-explosive
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/24/2012, 6:10 pm

Blaine can cry and whine all he wants, Kurt is still the only person with my symapthy. vexe at the writers. We better get some sort of reaction about the break-up from Kurt in episode 6, some of his perspective on it, or I'm finally going to believe all the talk of RIB really not caring about his POV or feelings at all (which has been said since the S3 finale..maybe before, but S3 finale is when I noticed). It's ridiculous that they're giving all the sympathy and POV to Blaine, the cheater, and ignoring the real victimized party in all this. Messed up, if it's true.

Glorfindel wrote:More spoilers from Brazil:

Which episode Rachel new's foe will make her first appearance? Is she a NYADA student?

9. Yes.

x

Hmmm.....at least we know New York will be included in episode 9, and not completely dropped. Now, here's hoping they'll actually let Kurt have a centric storyline in it along with Rachel, like The Makeover. Crossing my fingers for his NYADA reaudition to be in this episode.

Though how on earth do the people at this website know so much? Where did they get a hold of the episodes? And know stuff about episodes that haven't even been filmed? It's weird....

Last edited by ColferGirl on 10/24/2012, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 6:10 pm

More (Britanna stuff) :
When Santana sings'' There Are Worse Things I Could Do'', she sings thinking of Brittany?
mlopezpierce
Yes

Is the Brittana scene in the Glease episode a fantasy scene too? Why is Santana dressed up in costume?
leyton426
No, it’s real. She will play Rizzo

Can you tell us something about Brittana anything? plz
barwa67
There’s Brittana on episode 6.
How can Santana really be playing Rizzo? She's not in high school anymore?
Do the newbies all get food poisoning or something? saispa

I give up. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 Ab-giveup
(I'm starting to think they are majorly trolling us.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 6:13 pm

And even more (all unrelated to Kurt) :

Is Kitty really going to join ND?
holland-rodenn
Yes. Episode 7

is there any hope for tartie in the upcoming episodes? :c
shumsgron
No hope

What do Puck fans have to look forward to? How much is he in the upcoming episodes? Thanks!
writtenontheirbrow
He will be on episode 7 and 8, good stuff with his bro!

I'm really starting to think they are trolling us. How can they know things that haven't been edited as full episodes yet, or even been filmed? humhum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/24/2012, 6:17 pm

^ Unless this person actually works directly on set, like someone who works in lighting or something? humhum But if they're so close to the making of the show they know all these details, why would they want to ruin/spoil their own hard work? A single extra couldn't possibly know this much. And why would they post it on a Brazilian site? To hide their tracks?

But then how does it explain how these people at least got some of the song spoilers right? Lucky guesses? unsure

It's stupid Kitty joins Glee Club. Of course she does. *sighs*

And RIB are ridiculous if some of the graduated cast LITERALLY play some of the Grease roles in the actual high school production, and not just fantasy sequences.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2012, 6:32 pm

Someone just confirmed to me on another forum (someone who keeps very close track on the spoilers) that those spoilers are probably legit. They got too many things right that already got confirmed by reliable sources.
Someone probably has access to the scripts and gives them to that site.

Damn, I was so hoping they would be fake. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/24/2012, 6:45 pm

I just found their tumblr and asked them some questions about whether or not Kurt and Rachel are in episode 7, and if Kurt has a storyline in episode 9, etc. They haven't answered though. They probably get so many they can't answer them all, but at least I'm trying! We need more Kurtsies to ask them questions if they're actually legit.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/24/2012, 6:55 pm

Sam will have a solo in episodio 8 (opening number of ND) and these spoilers have not spoken.

They may be right in some things, but I do not believe the things they say of episode 8 and 9, because they are still shooting the episode 8 saispa

do you know if the tracklist for the christmas album that was going around is legit?
icedwhitemocha
it is not
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2012, 7:21 pm

sheny wrote: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 3429310274
coxfire wrote:
Piciollina wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:i'd love to see the ratings after ep 5 if Rachel and Kurt aren't in it.

Coming of a hiatus with a huge bomb dropped on both Rachel and Kurt, the two strongest characters on the show? To quote Harmony, it's going to be a bloodbath.

And they'll deserve all of it!
It's unbelivable do not use a powerful and beautiful character as Kurt is! It's just unacceptable in my opinion and I surely hope that ratings will be the worst ever, maybe they'll comprehend the importance of Chris...

No, they're just past caring: Blaine stans will tune in to hear him sing his manpain and then buy his songs saying it is the best song/performance ever... And if it's not sufficient, next episode Blaine will sing half naked in the shower about how everyone is MEAN to him...

I have a little different opinion. Not everyone knows that Rachel, Kurt and Santana won't be in the next episode. There are a lot of people who don't read spoiler so they will probably watch the show on the November 8th hoping to see what happens to their favorite characters and couples after the emotional disaster 4.04. was. So the ratings may not be that low as we expect, they may even increase.

Yes the whole world is against Blaine. He probably was forced to cheat, because that guy aimed a gun to his forehead.
And something I wanted to say since that shower scene. I don't understand what was all the noise about it and all the 'he was so sexy, oh his back under the water was so hot and so on', because I didn't see anything special. It wasn't hot at all. Most of the other guys on the show are hotter with their clothes on. But it's just me, maybe 14 years old girls see it differently.

Just look at this way Chris/Kurt crashed tumblr for over two hours, Darren/Blaine did not.

I know because I was trying to get on tumblr after the episode aired in America. And when I eventually did all I saw was talk and gifs on this performance on my dash and in the Chris Colfer tag. After "Big Brother" aired it was on my dash but it didn't stay there for long before the ones I followed started blogging other things.

"The Boy Next Door" was all I saw for over a month and still see it now by the gifs they put up.

Chris had clothes on, Darren shirtless. Now imagine if Kurt had a shirtless scene...

Darren's body has been seen so many times, no-one is really that interested except for his stans. Not at all memorable.

Chris wasn't in "Comeback" in season 2 and the ratings dropped by 9%. Without Lea as well, they could drop even further.

I think most do watch for spoilers, probably not intentionally as fans post them up on tumblr and I think a lot of people that watch this show have tumblr, and plus word does get out, because it must have when Chris wasn't in that episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2012, 7:23 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:Sam will have a solo in episodio 8 (opening number of ND) and these spoilers have not spoken.

They may be right in some things, but I do not believe the things they say of episode 8 and 9, because they are still shooting the episode 8 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 2637547145

do you know if the tracklist for the christmas album that was going around is legit?
icedwhitemocha
it is not

I have not seen a new list yet and there is no promotion of the Christmas album as of yet. I think sometime in November we might get the actual list and the cover. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/24/2012, 7:45 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 8 3429310274
coxfire wrote:
Piciollina wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Coming of a hiatus with a huge bomb dropped on both Rachel and Kurt, the two strongest characters on the show? To quote Harmony, it's going to be a bloodbath.

And they'll deserve all of it!
It's unbelivable do not use a powerful and beautiful character as Kurt is! It's just unacceptable in my opinion and I surely hope that ratings will be the worst ever, maybe they'll comprehend the importance of Chris...

No, they're just past caring: Blaine stans will tune in to hear him sing his manpain and then buy his songs saying it is the best song/performance ever... And if it's not sufficient, next episode Blaine will sing half naked in the shower about how everyone is MEAN to him...

I have a little different opinion. Not everyone knows that Rachel, Kurt and Santana won't be in the next episode. There are a lot of people who don't read spoiler so they will probably watch the show on the November 8th hoping to see what happens to their favorite characters and couples after the emotional disaster 4.04. was. So the ratings may not be that low as we expect, they may even increase.

Yes the whole world is against Blaine. He probably was forced to cheat, because that guy aimed a gun to his forehead.
And something I wanted to say since that shower scene. I don't understand what was all the noise about it and all the 'he was so sexy, oh his back under the water was so hot and so on', because I didn't see anything special. It wasn't hot at all. Most of the other guys on the show are hotter with their clothes on. But it's just me, maybe 14 years old girls see it differently.

Just look at this way Chris/Kurt crashed tumblr for over two hours, Darren/Blaine did not.

I know because I was trying to get on tumblr after the episode aired in America. And when I eventually did all I saw was talk and gifs on this performance on my dash and in the Chris Colfer tag. After "Big Brother" aired it was on my dash but it didn't stay there for long before the ones I followed started blogging other things.

"The Boy Next Door" was all I saw for over a month and still see it now by the gifs they put up.

Chris had clothes on, Darren shirtless. Now imagine if Kurt had a shirtless scene...

Darren's body has been seen so many times, no-one is really that interested except for his stans. Not at all memorable.

Chris wasn't in "Comeback" in season 2 and the ratings dropped by 9%. Without Lea as well, they could drop even further.

I think most do watch for spoilers, probably not intentionally as fans post them up on tumblr and I think a lot of people that watch this show have tumblr, and plus word does get out, because it must have when Chris wasn't in that episode.

The only matter related to Glee that still manages to break Tumblr is Chris Colfer Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/24/2012, 8:36 pm

the more spoilers i read about 4x05 the more boring it gets. it's like they took everything i could possibly hate or dislike about this show and put it all in one episode. emphasis on the new characters = check. blaine heavy = check. a blaingst teary solo = check. vomir no kurt = check vomit2
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next