Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Divalicious 10/23/2012, 2:57 am

Personally, I foresee loads of evidence by the end of the year that will make us believe Blaine isn't going to NY, and then, tah-dah, change of plans and undoubtedly easy entry into NYADA. Very suspenseful.

I actually think the Solo might be Grace Kelly, at least I hope so, because what they are writing about now will be the mid-season hiatus, I think.

Glad to hear we might have a Hummel Christmas. Even if he is an atheist, unless they forget that like Rachel's veganism. Any excuse to shop, and have a heart to heart with Dad.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2012, 2:59 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Tumblr_mcbxloOBZL1r5deoeo3_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Tumblr_mcbxfzNpKA1r5deoeo6_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Tumblr_mcbxfzNpKA1r5deoeo2_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Tumblr_mcbxfzNpKA1r5deoeo8_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Tumblr_mcbxj7Lhge1r5deoeo10_500

If Blaine isn't going to New York does that mean he is stuck in Lima?

I will love Ryan if this isn't trolling.

I am sad for Klainers but I think New York will be mostly Kurt and Rachel. We don't know if when Finn and Santana will be there. But I am still hoping for a spin off.

I always felt during graduationgate and how Darren wasn't a part of it, that he was not considered by Ryan for any spin off if it happened. I don't think Darren was a part of the plan and probably won't be if there is a spin off.

Maybe Ryan feels Blaine isn't right for Kurt and wants to find him a better boyfriend.

I think he does care about Chris and maybe they have sat down and had a long talk. Maybe Chris talked about season 3 and how they had written about Kurt and it didn't make him happy.

So far what he has tweeted about Kurt has happened, but other things I think he is trolling. Especially about Klaine and others.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/23/2012, 3:01 am

The solo spoiler makes me both excited and scared! I absolutely loved Chris's choices of Rose's turn and AIWNSG but I hope it's not something like S&M and something in the key of I have nothing. I am so happy that there is finally a solo, but I am little scared to be much excited because I was really enthusiastic about the Scissor Sister's song and then it turned to be the Kiki song.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 3:21 am

I don't think it will be S&M. If the idea I get from these lyrics

Feels so good being bad (Oh oh oh oh oh)
There's no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)
Now the pain is my pleasure 'cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh oh oh)
'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me

is about is correct, I don't think they will do that song. It's just too provocative. It's too much and not appropriate for Kurt. Can you imagine Kurt singing about enjoying chains and whips and pain being a pleasure. NO. Just Yesterday he was a baby penguin, I know he is more experienced now but this is too much.

It definitely can't be this song.

Last edited by sheny on 10/23/2012, 3:43 am; edited 3 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/23/2012, 3:27 am

TPTB seem extremely invested in Darren's future, they certainly have given his musical career more support than just about anyone else, and his exposure this year shows that even moreso. I really doubt he will not be on next year, and unless they think he can find stardom in Lima, he will be in NY. Perhaps not initially, but I also really don't think they want him off the Itunes charts by not having weekly solos. Not that they usually give him a reason to sing, other than he's awake and sound exists. The only thing that could change that is if he didn't sign a long term contract, and they are getting as much exposure now as they can before he goes off into the future. That would be a foolish thing to do. You don't argue with a steady paycheck and positive exposure. Just about every actor I can remember who left a popular character role on a show to "hit the big time" has regretted it, and either disappeared, or took years to recover. I am sure a few do make it, all things are possible, but the Glee cast seems to be pretty grounded when it comes to making career decisions. Look at Chris.

I think we should be excited about a solo. For the most part, Kurt does not park and bark. He owns the stage. Even if the song doesn't make us happy, the performance will. As long as Kurt gets to sing and dance, I am happy. If it is Grace Kelly, I will break open a bottle of wine and celebrate. I've wanted that song for so very long.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/23/2012, 3:28 am

CloveGlee wrote:Big question: now that Kurt is no longer lost in Blaine, will he get lost in Rachel?

He will, I'm afraid. I'm hoping the writers can keep my good will towards Hummelberry alive by letting Kurt be someone other than Rachel's support system in NYC.

Divalicious wrote:
Kurt got lost in Blaine more than Blaine got lost in Kurt. Because we knew Kurt before, we knew the stuff he would do, his prickliness (which I miss) and wit. That went away to a boy mooning for a long time after another boy. Once said boy finally realized he wanted Kurt it became about the writers giving Blaine every victory Kurt ever wanted, with Kurt not once being a "bad" boyfriend and voicing his disappointment. Kurt stopped fighting. So Kurt was lost. Blaine just never had a personality outside of the dapper, perfect boy, which is not a personality, it is a perception. Breaking them up gives Kurt a chance to find himself, I hope, and we already know they plan on giving the perfect boy an actual personality. If they are going to get them together, it needs to be the real character/person, not what they perceive them to be. Same with Finn and Rachel.

^ Agree with what you said here. Kurt was a nicely-fleshed out character that stopped being developed once Klaine became a thing. Blaine started off as a support character that just never fleshed out despite nearly two season's worth of episodes, countless solos and numerous attempts by the writers.

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Tumblr_mcbxj7Lhge1r5deoeo10_500

Be still, my heart. I haven't felt this pleased about a 'spoiler' in ages (which could still turn out to be a misdirection, I know).

And that's it for my Blaine snark for the day.

Adamina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Rmtweet_zpsf1defa56

I can't wait to find out what Kurt's solo could be neutre . I'm all for Chris having fun performing a song he likes, but S&M...is... um...

Anyway, I'm hoping that Chris was joking in his interviews.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2012, 3:31 am

sheny wrote:I don't think it will be S&M. If the idea I get from these lyrics

Feels so good being bad (Oh oh oh oh oh)
There's no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)
Now the pain is my pleasure 'cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh oh oh)
'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me

is about is correct, I don't think they will do that song. It's just too provocative. It's too much and not appropriate for Kurt. Can you imagine Kurt singing about enjoying chains and whips and pain being a pleasure. NO. Just Yesterday he was a baby penguin, I know he is more experienced now but this is too much.

It definitely can't be this song.

If it is supposedly for a Nyada audition that some are thinking, then I think Chris is too smart to sing a song like S&M. I think they only way we will get to see this performance will probably in one of his own movies some time in the future.

Chris will chose something spectacular. It will be something to outdo "The Boy Next Door".

But if not then I know it will still be amazing as everything Chris sings I find amazing, and just love it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 3:45 am

About the spoiler I'm happy that Burt will be back. I love all their scenes together. I still want to see the deleted scene from 'Furt'. Why didn't RM release it with the other deleted scenes :(
The tweet about Blaine and New York, I don't think he meant 'No, he won't go to New York'. His answer was kind of neutral, because if he says 'Yes' it will be a huge spoiler and a confirmation that Kurt and Blaine will probably get back together. I don't think he wants to spoil his own show. He gives these answers that doesn't answer anything actually.
What I see from this Q&A is that he avoided answering questions about the couples, not just Klaine, but Finchel and Brittana too. More of the questions he answered were about the new characters and Quinn.

I didn't post it whit the rest of the tweets but Ryan also said there will be more Blaine/Finn scenes. Unless it's Finn punching him I'm not sure I want to see them.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/23/2012, 3:53 am

sheny wrote:
I didn't post it whit the rest of the tweets but Ryan also said there will be more Blaine/Finn scenes. Unless it's Finn punching him I'm not sure I want to see them.

Not very happy about it, I want more FURT!!! I am angry that because of different time zone I always sleep when Murphy answeres fans questions.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/23/2012, 5:25 am

I don't wanna see Blinn, I wanna see Furt and Hummelberry and Burt' scenes!
And above all I want to see Free Kurt, alone, owning the stage of life!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/23/2012, 6:13 am

Don't want to see Blaine getting everything that was supposed to be Kurt's and particularly not have Furt be replaced by Blinn or Flaine or whatever. Blaine already gets most of thé singing, let the other characters get a bit of the storylines and eventual plot

Though i love Kurt and want to see more of him, i also root for artie and tina who were there since day one and are given jacksquat in favor of Blee. Any spoilers for them?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2012, 6:23 am

^This is Ryan Murphy we're talking about. "More Blaine/Finn scenes" might mean nothing more than 2 short scenes. Remember that RM tweeted that there would be lots of Furt coming up? (And we even thought that indicated that Finn would move to New York soon.) It turned out to be only that little (but beautiful) hug scene in 4x04. dryy

As for Burt:
Not to be the party pooper, but could a Burt scene be for Finn instead of Kurt? That has happened before, after all. unsure

As for the Kurt solo:
I have more faith in Chris choosing a song than Ryan Murphy (or God forbid: the Fox's top 40 pimps) choosing a song for Kurt, especially his NYADA audition.
Even though it's kind of irritating that these 'writers' keep depending on their cast to give them the (better) ideas. dryy

I'm certain Chris didn't suggest S&M for Kurt, unless it's a stage performance kind of thing (when Kurt has to play a role or something. Or maybe another Vogue video for those leather belt suggestions of Chase Razz).

But hey: if Chris got to pick a song (especially if it is his NYADA audition) we might get another Broadway female power ballad!
wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/23/2012, 7:38 am

Ranwing wrote:Just realized that Rachel is wearing Kurt's off the shoulder shirt that he wore for his Skype call with Blaine (and nearly caused a fandom sex riot in the process since we got to see bare skin).

Rachel, stay out of Kurt's stuff! If you're not going to share NYADA, you don't get to borrow his clothes! taunt02

How do you know Kurt wasn't borrowing Rachel's clothes? Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/23/2012, 7:38 am

Adamina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Rmtweet_zpsf1defa56

Well, if Chris came up with the song, you know it's going to be great. He has a great track record for picking great songs for Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2012, 9:28 am

From these new tweets of Ryan's some fans are getting the impression Ryan is probably tired of these demanding Klainers and Blarren stans and that maybe he is getting tired of pandering to them and them being rude and being priveleged.

Could we be seeing the Glee Ryan and the rest had planned before all this fan pandering before long?

It is interesting some of his responses as well as weird. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 4029858209

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Crrfg
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/23/2012, 9:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:From these new tweets of Ryan's some fans are getting the impression Ryan is probably tired of these demanding Klainers and Blarren stans and that maybe he is getting tired of pandering to them and them being rude and being priveleged.

Could we be seeing the Glee Ryan and the rest had planned before all this fan pandering before long?

It is interesting some of his responses.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Crrfg

Some of the Blaine fans have been extremely nasty with their tweets to Ryan. Some of the threats have been downright threatening. I may get a bit snarky and sarcastic in my tweets, but not threatening and downright rude. Honestly, RIB created this monster with their fan pandering.

I don't know why the Blainers want to know more about the Sadie Hawkins thing. I thought that was touched upon enough when he mentioned it to Kurt at Breadstix. He explained what happened in pretty good detail. What do the Blainers want? A flashback scene where Blaine gets his ass kicked. They don't need a flashback of Blaine's being bullied because clearly that experience had no affect whatsoever on Blaine. He's still singing and loving being an attention whore.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/23/2012, 9:56 am

Yes, finally a Kurt solo. We waited for so long. I sure hope it won't be the only one this year.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 9:58 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Just realized that Rachel is wearing Kurt's off the shoulder shirt that he wore for his Skype call with Blaine (and nearly caused a fandom sex riot in the process since we got to see bare skin).

Rachel, stay out of Kurt's stuff! If you're not going to share NYADA, you don't get to borrow his clothes! taunt02

How do you know Kurt wasn't borrowing Rachel's clothes? Wink

It looks (and fits) Kurt much, much better. And we know that Rachel is incapable of picking out nice clothes on her own (otherwise she wouldn't have needed her Vogue makeover - which she then took into full on Vegas Hooker territory). Anything nice in that loft - be it clothes, food, furnature, art - is all Kurt's doing. fanny2
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2012, 10:56 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Some of the Blaine fans have been extremely nasty with their tweets to Ryan. Some of the threats have been downright threatening. I may get a bit snarky and sarcastic in my tweets, but not threatening and downright rude. Honestly, RIB created this monster with their fan pandering.

The impression that I'm getting from most of the Blaine stans isn't that they're so upset about Kurt and Blaine likely breaking up (though there are quite a few Klaine fans who are way too invested in the relationship than is healthy), but that Blaine is being painted very clearly as the "bad guy" in the breakup. Even if you really wanted to stretch things and say that Kurt's neglect was a bigger factor than really was portrayed, there's no escaping the fact that if they do break up, it will because of Blaine's infidelity and not anything Kurt did or didn't do. They cannot stand the idea of their favorite doing something really reprehensible like cheating, thus we get the cries of character assassination. And we get them lashing out at RIB because they made their precious Blaine into a bad person.

I don't know why the Blainers want to know more about the Sadie Hawkins thing. I thought that was touched upon enough when he mentioned it to Kurt at Breadstix. He explained what happened in pretty good detail. What do the Blainers want? A flashback scene where Blaine gets his ass kicked. They don't need a flashback of Blaine's being bullied because clearly that experience had no affect whatsoever on Blaine. He's still singing and loving being an attention whore.

I think that they are wanting this to deflect some of the negativity aimed at Blaine right now. For me, it's the same thing as their insistance that Blaine cheated because he's suffering from a clinical depression (that I just didn't see implied, let alone stated in the show) - it's a way to mitigate the level of responsibility for his actions. Instead of seeing Blaine as a cheating cad, they want us to feel sympathy for poor, put upon Blaine by revisiting the attack. The problem is that this one event really doesn't have any signifigant bearing on what happened here (unless you subscribe to the idea that Blaine has been clinically depressed since the beating). It's a classic case of smoke and mirrors so that we can forget just what a crappy thing Blaine did to Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/23/2012, 12:08 pm

I think that they are wanting this to deflect some of the negativity aimed at Blaine right now. For me, it's the same thing as their insistance that Blaine cheated because he's suffering from a clinical depression (that I just didn't see implied, let alone stated in the show) - it's a way to mitigate the level of responsibility for his actions. Instead of seeing Blaine as a cheating cad, they want us to feel sympathy for poor, put upon Blaine by revisiting the attack. The problem is that this one event really doesn't have any signifigant bearing on what happened here (unless you subscribe to the idea that Blaine has been clinically depressed since the beating). It's a classic case of smoke and mirrors so that we can forget just what a crappy thing Blaine did to Kurt.

True. I don't see the point in having the incident revisited: he got beat up, ran to Dalton, end of story. There are a lot of other stuff we will never know on Glee such as Kurt's mom death circumstances, how does Artie gets dress up everyday, what kind of family does Tina live in, etc. that will remain unknown.

Now for Chris solo, I hope it's going to be one where he can use both his registers and not just use his high voice, I miss his "4 minutes" sexiness
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 12:28 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 Untitl15

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=120025

Since 'Glee' isn't giving Chris 'Emmy' or 'Golden Globe' worthy material, we can at least help him get a 'People's choice award' nomination.

Let's vote for Chris, because I don't want to see Darren winning this thing.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2012, 12:31 pm

^I just posted something similar in the Chris appreciation thread.

Tami: Any word on a new love interest for Kurt on Glee?
We hear that Kurt won't be looking for anyone new after Blaine broke his heart
, but someone else from a just-kaput couple will have a new admirer. The only question is: Will the newly single character be admiring back?

This is from Kristin, so heaps of salt are required. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 12:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I just posted something similar in the Chris appreciation thread.

, but someone else from a just-kaput couple will have a new admirer. The only question is: Will the newly single character be admiring back?

Ups, wrong thread. I just realized I posted the People choice awards thing here, but it's too late to delete it. Smile

I think the Kristin's spoiler is about Brittany and Sam.
Michelle: Any news on Brittany and Santana getting back together anytime soon or will they have new Love Interests?
At least one of them will take interest in somebody else. But don’t worry, we hardly think the new “relationship” will stick.

Last edited by sheny on 10/23/2012, 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/23/2012, 12:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I just posted something similar in the Chris appreciation thread.

Heaps of salt, but of course someone else will be an admire. He's so desirable. vomir

You know, I don't care if Kurt doesn't get a new BF right away, and focuses on himself for a while. I hate that Glee has to have everyone defined by their love life.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2012, 1:05 pm

Stills from 4.05.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 525956_360535640706601_770907801_n
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 5 404620_360535604039938_390146829_n

Last edited by sheny on 10/23/2012, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next